Good morning, kids. Friday and the weekend and Christmas Eve are here. Within this sea of insanity, you’ll be happy to know that former NY governor Andrew “Angel of Death” Cuomo will not be charged in Nassau County for any of the sexual assault allegations brought against him.
“Our exhaustive investigation found the allegations credible, deeply troubling, but not criminal under New York law,” Acting Nassau County District Attorney Joyce Smith said . . . Nassau County’s investigation was limited to Long Island’s Belmont Racetrack incident. Other counties like Albany are still investigating sexual misconduct allegations against Cuomo . . .
. . . [Cuomo flunky Rich] Azzopardi claims that James’ investigation into Cuomo was politically motivated, evidenced by her short-lived run for New York’s governorship. “With each passing day it becomes more and more clear that the Attorney General’s report was the intersection of gross prosecutorial misconduct and an abuse of government power for political purposes… It was obviously a political springboard to remove Governor Cuomo so she could run for office, however, it was so poorly done and obviously, it backfired, and James’ run for governor lasted only 5 weeks.”
Azzopardi may be a stooge for Fredo the elder, but he does make a point. Whatever the Machiavellian intra-party machinations going on behind the scenes, it is almost axiomatic that Democrats do not throw each other in jail. At least not the ones who remain faithful to the cause, unlike, say, Joe Manchin who probably has a major target on his back, figuratively and maybe even literally. But I digress.
Even if Cuomo is charged in another part of the Empire State for slamming his greasy salsicce at some underling or reporterette devotchka, he will never be called to account (at least in this life) for the mass-murder of at least 15,000 elderly nursing home residents by exposing them to the Chinese virus. Ditto for the other Democrat governors in the region. They should all burn in hell for that.
That segues rather nicely into the actions of Cuomo’s successor, Kathy Hochul. The farcical nature of her being where she is is obvious since, as Cuomo’s lieutenant governor she had direct first hand knowledge of her boss’ actions both in playing grab-ass and especially in his slaughter of the elderly. Meanwhile, as the fear is ramped up to eleventy-leven in New York over the Omagawd Omicron!, Hochul was advised that she needed to look all butch and authoritative, especially after getting her sagging ass handed to her over vaccine mandates last week.
Signed into law on Wednesday by Gov. Kathy Hochul (D), the “Truth in Vaccination” law will make “faking a vaccination card a class A misdemeanor and tampering with computer records related to vaccinations a class E felony,” according to The Hill. New Yorkers convicted of violating the new law could face up to one year in prison or three years of probation, while class E felonies carry the potential of up to four years in prison in the state. . .
. . . “The ‘Truth in Vaccination’ law will serve as a strong deterrent to prevent people from lying about their vaccination status, protecting public health, and ensuring our economic recovery can move forward,” she added.
“Protecting public health, and ensuring our economic recovery.” Don’t make me laugh and choke on my own vomitus. Every action that these assholes have take for the past “two weeks” (that’s about 91 in non-woke math) has had the exact opposite effect on health, economic and otherwise. What initially was about sabotaging the Trump re-election campaign is now all about amassing and maintaining absolute power and completing the destruction of the American republic – by any and every means necessary.
A bill that would have granted the government of New York State the right to remove and detain unvaccinated individuals indefinitely has been pulled from consideration by the lawmaker responsible for its introduction: Assemblyman Nick Perry. . .
. . . Following Perry’s embarrassing climbdown, corporate news outlets are reporting without reference or citation, that Perry introduced A416 in response to concerns over the Ebola virus. Two Americans contracted Ebola, neither of whom died. Perry’s response to these two Ebola cases, therefore, was to propose that anyone with any type of contagious disease, or suspected contagious disease, should be held in a government facility, against their will, for an indefinite amount of time.
In January 2021, Perry defended Bill A416, saying “there may be the need for people to be protected from a person or persons carrying a very deadly and transmittable virus, and this bill is designed to ensure that our government could lawfully act to protect all the people.”
In response to Perry’s bill, the Chair of the New York State Republican Party, Nick Langworthy, said, “the fact this bill was drafted and introduced gives you an incredible insight into the totalitarian, sociality mentality of New York Democrats.”
The NY State GOP is a joke, but Langworthy is dead on. While the intent and actions of these fiends is frightening in their own right, what depresses me most is human nature. Psaki-psircling back to Hochul’s law imprisoning vaccine ausweiss forgers, the only thing that gives this law any teeth isn’t the police; it’s our fellow citizens. The sad bitter truth of this is that, while those who pass these “laws” are evil thugs, it is the average business owner that acts as their enforcer and spy. If every business that is required to check “zee papers, bitte,” refused to comply, this insanity would end in an un-Johnson & Johnson-blood-clotted heartbeat.
There are a few brave souls who are refusing to comply, and the evil Empire in the Empire State and elsewhere is crushing them like insects. Why? Fear. Firstly, the fear of a virus and its variants that provably are lethal to a small fraction of the population, fueled by power-mad fiends in positions of trust and authority who play upon those credentials to keep people scared. There’s also the fear of going against the grain and therefore not only being a target of “law enforcement” but of one’s peers, relatives and neighbors. Being an outcast is almost as bad as being physically imprisoned, made even more soul-crushing in this day and age of social(ist) media.
Now, take that and superimpose it on to our men and women in uniform, both military and law enforcement, and a truly terrifying picture emerges. As Mark Twain is thought to have said, “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.” Look at Australia and Austria (nudge-nudge-wink-wink). Look at what this Nick Perry cancer was itching to do. Take a look at this great idea out of Sweden. And there are the words emanating between globs of Cream of Wheat and halitosis from the pie-hole of Joey Soft-Serve, blood libeling those of us who refuse the shot – that is, refuse to bow down to the Junta that has overthrown us – as carriers of plague and death. Considering how utterly brainwashed at least a third of the population already is against America, Americanism, Judeo-Christianity and freedom, turn us into a physical threat and you almost guarantee another James Hodgkinson or self-aware self-driving SUV plowing into another Christmas parade of unmasked revelers.
We can talk about elections, rigged or otherwise, out the wazoo, but the truth is, it is going to take individual acts of courage on all our parts if we are ever going to even begin to claw our way out of what day by day is becoming a mass grave. You will lose friends. You will lose family. You could lose your livelihood. Even worse, G-d forbid, you could end up like Ashli Babbit or Roseanne Boyland.
Is it worth it? Is it better to live on your knees than to die on your feet for freedom? Only you can answer that question.
On that note, I wish all of you a blessed Christmas.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “If military strategists, corporate elites, and government officials are taking the prospect of implanting humans with biotech seriously, so should we.” Swedes Are Implanting Microchip Vaccine Passports. It Won’t Stop There
- “The point is to reduce car ownership.” The Hidden Agenda Behind Biden’s Insane Gas Mileage Requirements
- “I’ve heard it said that all CRT wants to do is to look at American history through the lens of race. But no, it’s much worse than that.” Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Would Have Destroyed My Family
- “The woke’s vocabulary is a weapon in their culture war.” “Christmas” Lights or “Holiday” Lights?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The events of the past five or six years have demonstrated to America that the FBI is no longer the unbiased law enforcement agency it once was.” (if it ever was unbiased – jjs)What Do We Do with the FBI Now?
- Jeffrey Lord: “Says he will refuse to appear before January 6 Committee.” Scott Perry Fights Back
- Julie Kelly: “This year’s recipients of AG’s annual Lump of Coal Awards include several prominent bad boys and girls. . . Please pray for those ensnared in this cruel, un-American prosecution. And pray for karma to catch up with everyone else.” Lump of Coal Awards 2021: January 6 Edition
- Trump’s lawyers say in their court filing that the House Select Committee’s request is “exceedingly broad” and an “unprecedented encroachment on executive privilege.” Trump Asks Supreme Court To Block Release of White House Records
- “The best thing for Kyle Rittenhouse to do now is to try to build a normal life — largely out of the media spotlight.” (as if they won’t hound him to death? – jjs) Walk Away, Kid
- “Evidence suggests there are powerful actors among us whose intentions, capabilities, and disregard for anyone else effectively render them implacable enemies of humanity.” Here There Be Monsters
- Hatred and fear of totalitarian tyranny? Yes. Confusion? No. They know what’s what. Boston Mayor Implies Vax Mandate Protesters Chanting “USA” Were Fueled By “Hatred and Fear and Confusion”
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The nationwide spike in Omicron cases this week has had a direct impact on our flight crews and the people who run our operation,” a United Airlines spokesperson told The [NY] Post. The company said they are reaching out to customers affected by the cancellations before they head to the airport. Delta Air Lines is also facing cancellations on the same two days. Hundreds of Flights Cancelled for Christmas Eve Amid Phony Omicron Fear Campaign
- Lloyd Billingsley: “How Dr. Anthony Fauci and NIH boss Frances Collins smeared the scientists of the Great Barrington Declaration.” Anatomy of a “Quick Decisive Takedown”
- “In other words, while the overwhelming majority of mutations triggered by molnupiravir will do their job and kill the virus, its not inconceivable that one of those mutations could be beneficial to [Chinese] COVID-19 and lead to another dangerous variant.” (then Merck develops a pill to kill the mutation; lather, rinse, repeat forever – jjs) Merck’s New Chinese COVID-19 Pill Could Accidentally Trigger a New Variant, Experts Warn
- “Biden’s [Chinese] COVID-19 death count passes 400,000.” LIE OF THE YEAR: “I Will Shut Down the Virus”
- “He has clung desperately to a one-size-fits-all vaccine strategy.” Biden Remains Behind the Chinese COVID Curve
- I love Trump, but he’s wrong. Trump Pushes Back When Candace Owens Doubts the Vaccine: “People Aren’t Dying When They Take” It
- “In response to a reporter’s question, Biden noting that [Chinese] COVID ‘is spreading so rapidly…just happened almost overnight.’ He said his administration’s response to the surge is ‘not a failure, but the alarm bells went off.'” Biden on Chinese COVID Surge, Test Shortage: “We Have to Do Better”; “What Took So Long Is–It Didn’t Take Long at All”
- “Biden’s excuses for the shortage of rapid at-home [Chinese] Covid tests don’t hold up.”Testing Our Patience
- “Individuals over the age of 12 are required to have received at least one dose of vaccine to be in compliance with the order. On February 15, the requirement will move to two doses. Additionally, all students in D.C. schools will need to be vaccinated by March 1.”Washington D.C. to Require Proof of Vaccination for Indoor Activities
- The sad bitter truth of this is that, while those who pass these “laws” are evil thugs, it is the average business owner that acts as their enforcers and snitches. If every business that is required to check “zee papers, bitte,” refused to comply, this insanity would end in an un-blood-clotted heartbeat. New York: Vaccination Card Forgers Face One Year in Jail
* * * * *
- “But… but… but… the masks and social distancing rules were supposed to stop the spread.”Cases Surging in San Francisco and L.A. Despite Having Strict Chinese COVID Controls
- “What happens when Dr. Anthony Fauci and the World Health Organization (WHO) disagree about vaccines? Maybe it’s a sign we can get back to legitimate scientific debate.” WHO Says Chinese COVID Vaccine Boosters Will Likely Prolong the Pandemic
- “Don’t comply: Numerous major hospital systems across the nation are abandoning the mandates that require employees to get the [Chinese] COVID shots or be fired because they have discovered that almost one third of their workforce are willing to walk away rather than get the shot.” Pushback Against Blacklists: Employee Resistance Force Hospitals Nationwide to Abandon Chinese COVID Shot Mandates
- “. . . the researchers at the institute said that while the variant appears to be more contagious than the Delta variant, it does not appear to be as strong.” (and that was no big deal either, as was Classic Chi-Com Croup – jjs) Majority of People Who Contract Omagawd Omicron May Never Show Symptoms: Researchers
- “Compared to delta infections in South Africa between April and November, omicron infections are associated with a 70 percent lower risk of severe disease,” the study, which was submitted to the preprint online medical publication MedRxiv on December 21, found.Study: South African Omicron Patients 80 Percent Less Likely to Be Hospitalized
- “Assemblyman Nick Perry freaked out and rescinded his bill after a National Pulse report exposed his authoritarian bill to indefinitely detain people suspected of having a contagious disease.” SCALP: NY’s “Indefinite Detention” Lawmaker Rescinds Authoritarian Bill After National Pulse Expose
- “Bio-security police state to become a permanent fixture.” Australia’s Chief Pharmacist Says Public Needs to Accept Boosters & Mask Mandates For “Many Years” to Come
- “The admission from Dr. Richard Horton came during a grilling from British Members of Parliament on the Science and Technology Select Committee. The stark revelation confirms a lot of early-National Pulse reportage on Daszak, the Wuhan lab, and the interconnected nature of the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic outbreak.” Lancet Editor Admits Peter Daszak Has “Significant, Regrettable” Conflicts Of Interest
- “America has two paths before it — the path of fear and neuroses versus the path of courage and mental health — a choice it must make sooner rather than later.” “Pandemania” and the Psychology of Fear
- “Keep coomplying.” Paul Joseph Watson Video: What Have They Done to Us?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- The pathetic, transparently obvious propaganda is utterly laughable, would it not be for the suffering of millions of us. Commerce Sec. Raimondo Sez Biden Has Overseen Greatest Economic Resurgence — “Greater than Any Other President”
- “Biden’s plan would have exacerbated America’s inflation crisis with gargantuan new spending programs and extended pandemic-era tax credits.” Joe Manchin Just Defused Build Back Bankrupt’s Catastrophic Inflation Bomb
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The jury’s decision comes after roughly 27 hours of deliberation. Deliberation began on Monday after closing arguments from the prosecution and Potter’s defense team. Potter’s sentencing is scheduled for February 18. The first degree charge carries a potential sentence of up to 15 years. Second degree carries a maximum sentence of 10 years.” Ex-Police Officer Kim Potter Found Guilty in Death of Daunte Wright
- “People are celebrating in downtown Minneapolis.” Celebrations Over Kim Potter Convictions: “We Gon’ Let That Bitch Rot in Hell”
- “Naturally, as woke Minneapolis figured out during the trial of former police officer Derek Chauvin for Floyd’s death, job description and skin color have more to do with a jury’s decision than the actual facts of the case.” Minneapolis Area Cops May Want to ‘Send Out Their Resumes’ After Kim Potter Verdict
- “There is a growing outrage in Baltimore. People are realizing that the lawlessness, violence and the war on cops that has overwhelmed every major Democrat-run city is no accident. The out-of-control crime and chaos is the result of an organized assault on the police and subversion of the rule of law through pro-criminal, anti-victim/anti-police policies of radical prosecutors. And Baltimore City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby is one of their shining stars.”Marilyn Mosby Has Brought the War on Cops to Baltimore
- “Prosecutors in Nassau County, New York will not bring charges against former Gov. Andrew Cuomo over sexual misconduct allegations that came out of the state attorney general’s investigation.” Angel of Death Cuomo Skates; Won’t Be Charged in Nassau County Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- “Hiring more cops won’t just reduce crime; done right, it can also improve the quality of policing.” Stretched Thin
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Nobody wants this crap.” DeSantis Champions Bill Allowing Parents, Employees to Sue Over CRT Harm
- Music to my ears. Shrill, Shrieking, Shrewish Teacher’s Union President Randi Weingarten Says Anti-CRT Advocates’ Efforts Spell “The Demise of Public Schools”
- “The school said teachers should respect the girls’ preferred pronouns.” Elite Boston Girls School Discourages Calling Girls “Girls”
- “We know that millions of student loan borrowers are still coping with the impacts of the pandemic and need some more time before resuming payments.” Joe Biden Caves to the Squad and Extends Pause on Student Loan Payments
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “CA police officer, a legal immigrant from Fiji, was gunned down by a criminal illegal.” Remember Ronil “Ron” Singh
- “Every county is a border county.” Suspected Illegal Alien With Alleged Mexican Cartel Ties Arrested In Culpeper, Virginia
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The only thing standing between getting voting rights legislation passed and not getting passed is the filibuster. I support making the exception of voting rights for the filibuster.”“Whatever It Takes:” Biden Says Without Hesitation He’d Axe the Filibuster to Pass Democrats’ Voting Overhaul
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Members of Congress have made fortunes selling out the American people.” Insider Trading and Congress, a Love Story
- “Any other organization would be subject to intense scrutiny over such a clear conflict of interest.” See a Problem? Bloomberg-Funded Research Finds Bloomberg-Funded Soda Tax Is Successful
- “Biden’s Christmas message is the most ahistorical and antagonistic message of its kind, for it is without charity or kindness.” With Malice Toward All
- “Broadly speaking, the trend of relocating based on ideology signals two diametrically opposed visions of America. . . It is not clear that any compromise can reconcile these two visions, short of a radical return to the federal powers enumerated in the Constitution and an expansion of the Tenth Amendment powers reserved to the states.” The Balkanization of America Continues and Deep Blue States Are Losing the Argument as 2022 Nears
- “The lawsuit alleges that the map, passed along party lines by the Democrat supermajority in the General Assembly, violates the Maryland state constitution and Declaration of Rights. State Democrat lawmakers approved a map over Republican objections that solidifies Democratic control of seven of the state’s eight Congressional districts, and makes the single Republican district more competitive.” Maryland Democrats Sued Over “Extreme” Gerrymandering Of 2022 Congressional Maps
- Translation: Dems fear Florida Republican will win his next election in a landslide. Florida Republican Under Fire from HOA for “Lets’ Go Brandon” Christmas Lights
- “. . . the coming mass resignations of Biden White House staffers appear to be driven by other factors.” Gloom Sets In at the White House as Aides Head for the Exits
- “Hint: Championing illegals isn’t the magic charm they thought it was.” Why the Democrats Are Losing Latino Support
- “This is just the tip of the Bolshevik iceberg . . . have a MERRY CHRISTMAS. It will make them angry! They can’t stop us from enjoying Christmas, though I have a feeling they will try.” Santa’s List of Naughty Commie Scumbags Who Dare to Call Themselves Americans
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Gutfeld slammed CNN, specifically anchor John Berman, for unfairly framing Watters’ language to viewers and seemingly intentionally not airing the clip of Watters so viewers could see for themselves.” Gutfeld Defends Jesse Watters, Torches CNN: Watters ‘Could Sue the Shit Out of CNN” if He Was a Private Citizen
- “The gentle campaign against [Chinese] COVID guilt won’t stick around forever, just long enough to calm the anxiety of the people who keep practicing the [Chinese] COVID-19 panic religion.” Media Says No Shame In Breakthrough Chinese COVID After Guilting the Unvaxxed For Months
- “Despite the propaganda, cases like Potter and Wright are not the norm. And tragic mistakes cannot be a justification for making America unsafe. The protesters and pundits light the match with satisfaction — they are not the ones affected when everything burns.” Leftist Media’s Social Arson on Kim Potter
- Daniel Greenfield: “. . . While its boss was spreading Chinese disinformation.” WaPoAccused Conservatives of Russian Disinformation
- “The pro-life Susan B. Anthony List sponsored a poll in February 2019 that found 77 percent of Americans support legislation that would ensure babies who survive abortion would be administered the same medical treatment as would any infant born prematurely at the same age.” Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine Signs “Born Alive” Pro-Life Bill
- “Agency relies on data submitted by drug’s distributors.” FDA Used Incomplete Data To Justify Deregulation of Chemical Abortion Pills, Studies Show
- “He freaks out over [Chinese] COVID while his FDA approves abortion pills by mail.” Biden’s Perverse Conception of Risk
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Communist officials ordered Xi’an — a city known for its pre-modern Christian heritage — into lockdown just two days before Christmas. While Xi’an’s modern-day population counts Christians as a minority, the historic metropolis attracted the first recorded Christian missionary to China in the 7th century due to its location along the ancient Silk Road uniting Eastern and Western merchants.” China Locks Down 13 Million in Xi’an, Key Ancient Christian Site
- “The artwork, of anguished human torsos, is one of the few remaining public memorials in the former British colony to remember the bloody crackdown that is a taboo topic in mainland China, where it cannot be publicly commemorated. Known as the ‘Pillar of Shame,’ the statue was a key symbol of the wide-ranging freedoms promised to Hong Kong at its 1997 return to Chinese rule, which differentiated the global financial hub from the rest of China.” Citing “Safety” Concerns, China Tears Down Statue Commemorating Tiananmen Massacre Victims
- “America can’t, and shouldn’t, get involved in a war with China unless its own territory or core interest is at stake.” Additional Thoughts on Taiwan
- “The Great Replacement and the Great Distraction.” As Communism Spreads, Europeans Are On Guard Against Nazis
- “Europe has bought Russia’s military.” Europe’s “Green Energy” Enables Putin’s War Machine
- “The moral struggle continues.” The Soviet Union, Thirty Years Later
- ” . . . But only one of these fundamentally different beliefs about Jesus can be true.” CAIR: Love for Jesus Unites Christians and Muslims at Christmas Time
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Capitalism in space? Almost immediately after the FAA last week issued a launch license for the proposed commercial spaceport in Camden, Georgia, a judge in the state courts issued an injunction blocking it.” Local Judge Blocks Camden Spaceport
- “This is America today, no longer free. Rather than you making the decision freely, as an American citizen, un-elected federal government officials now decide whether you can do anything, or not.” FAA’s Approval of SpaceX’s Starship Operations Delayed at Least a Month
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Professor Allyn Walker’s advocacy for ‘destigmatizing’ pedophilia is simply crazy.” Terrifying Nonsense
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Masks are like the Democrats’ MAGA hat.” Joe Rogan Reacts to News That Masks Are an Environmental Hazard
- “Christ, the Reason for this Season, is also the Logos, the Word, or the Reason of God. The antithesis of Logos is chaos. The spirit of fear is intrinsically irrational, unsound.” Christ, Chinese COVID, and the Spirit of Fear
HITHER & YON
- “Davyon Johnson, 11, performed the Heimlich on a choking classmate.” Oklahoma Boy Saves Woman From House Fire on Same Day He Saved a Classmate
- “Neo is back, but the energy, chaos and iconic moments are buried in the past.” Matrix Resurrections Can’t Even Top Lackluster Loaded, Revolutions
- “Didion was one of the country’s most trenchant writers and astute observers. Her best-selling works of fiction, commentary, and memoir have received numerous honors and are considered modern classics,” Didion’s publisher Penguin Random House said in a statement on Wednesday. Beloved American Writer Joan Didion Passes Away at 87
FINALLY . . .
- A prayer that all of us should take to heart right here and right now. Patton, Dec. 1944: “Most Merciful Father . . . Grant Us Fair Weather for Battle” to Crush Our Enemies
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.