Good morning, kids. Wednesday and I’m back in NYC. Considering what all I have come back to, on the whole I’d rather have stayed. About the only positive thing is that when I landed last night, Bill DeBolshevik had been replaced by Eric Adams. While Adams for sure is not a bust-out Marxist, he’s no Rudy Giuliani. Meh, he’s not even an Ed Koch. And even if Adams truly wanted to get NYC back on the road to where it was eight years ago, he faces a city council that are in the main fellow travelers of Warren Wilhelm and now, a new Manhattan DA who is also hot and horny to decriminalize crime. New York is a dead city walking. When I take my final bow some time this coming summer. I will mourn for what was and never forgive those who murdered it. But I won’t look back.
Personal rant over (though of course it does have significance in the grand scheme of things) so on to the main story which is back to the Chinese virus. That in turn touches upon two issues; the biology/healthcare aspect and more crucially, the political aspect of the response. With regards to the first aspect, forgetting for a moment that the initial virus itself was like every other pandemic level virus (SARS, MERS, chikungunya, etc.), in that it is dangerous to the elderly and chronically ill and treatable with a whole range of cheap, effective, readily available therapeutics, the latest omicron variant might actually mean the virus itself has finally played out.
Tracking data from the Centers for Disease Control show that this time, things are very different from previous waves.
While the number of people testing positive for [Chinese] COVID has indeed soared — the CDC reported almost half a million new cases on Dec. 29 alone, nearly twice the daily peak from last year — the number of people being admitted to intensive care units and the number reported to have died from [Chinese] COVID hasn’t followed suit. . .
. . . If this outbreak had been like the previous ones, [Chinese] COVID-related deaths would have started climbing weeks ago.
What does this mean? Most likely it means that the disease is getting less lethal as it gets more transmittable, which is how viruses work. . .
. . . If this is in fact what’s happening right now, why isn’t this news being shouted from the rooftops? We can only speculate, but our guess is that power-mad politicians and public health tyrants like Anthony Fauci don’t want this sort of good news getting out. Better to keep the public in a constant state of panic so they can be more easily manipulated and controlled.
Bingo. Even the WHO, which is in bed with the Red Chinese as is Mengele-maven Anthony Fauci, is openly declaring countries are overreacting to this Omicron variant. Yet while even a globalist entity such as WHO think that perhaps this is now a political drag on their goals, you get this madness from Emanuel Macron.
In a wildly authoritarian move, French President Emmanuel Macron has declared the nation’s unvaccinated public to be “not citizens” of France, and claims he is intentionally just trying to “piss them off.”
The bizarre and unlawful declaration comes as the French parliament debates new legislation that would eliminate unvaccinated people from public life entirely, even if they test negative for [Chinese] COVID-19.
The moves belie the oft-repeated claim that [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines are purely a health measure, especially in the face of new data from surrounding countries that proves the unvaccinated are now more likely to contract, and therefore spread, the virus. . .
. . . “I am not about pissing off the French people. . . But as for the non-vaccinated, I really want to piss them off. And we will continue to do this, to the end. This is the strategy.
He continued: “In a democracy, the worst enemies are lies and stupidity. . . We are putting pressure on the unvaccinated by limiting, as much as possible, their access to activities in social life.”
If you’re white and middle class, the push for health-care “equity” could kill you.
Prominent medical organizations and the Biden [junta] are pressing for rules that will move “disadvantaged” populations to the front of the line for scarce medical resources — think vaccines, ventilators, monoclonal antibody treatments. That means everyone else waits longer, in some cases too long.
If the public doesn’t push back soon, getting fair treatment in the hospital will become as hard as getting into college or getting hired on your own merits can be . . .
. . . [U Pittsburgh] Pitt defends focusing on the needs of the “most disadvantaged.” It insists triage decisions will be made by a committee, never by the patient’s physician. That’s no surprise. The scheme violates the Hippocratic Oath, which commits a physician to do everything possible for the individual patient, not withhold care for the sake of social justice or even another patient down the hall.
Meanwhile, a group of Oregon physicians has been pressing the Oregon Health Authority to adopt a triage scheme similar to Pitt’s, considering a patient’s home address as well as medical conditions. And doctors at Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital are pushing for a “reparations framework” to offset past discrimination in access to the cardiovascular care unit.
At this point, does anyone really believe that despicable creeps like Emanuel Macron really believe that this virus poses an existential threat to human beings? That the world’s leaders have been brainwashed would be frightening enough, but I don’t for a second believe that they believe their lies. If they did, they wouldn’t be going around maskless at drag bars like Titty Caca AOC, or the hairdressers like Malig-Nancy Pelosi, or the French Laundry like Newsom, etc. etc. etc. Whether completely intentional or a supreme act of criminal opportunism, they’ve seized control and they are not going to let go.
The painful truth is that the Democratic party controls almost every major social and cultural institution in the country: the mainstream and social media, every federal government agency of importance including intelligence, national security, health and the military apparatus; academic, religious and science foundations and many opinion outlets. What they do not control is the majority of the American people.
While control of Congress has dominated public discussion, what has not yet gained any real attention is whether blue governors will suffer election losses in retribution for their excessive [Chinese] COVID lockdowns, as Republicans may be expected to mount rigorous election challenges. This scenario raises the question whether Republican candidates have the necessary mojo to square off against the Democrats, to call them out for their despotic policies and whether they are willing to challenge their own RINO incumbents.
Since [Chinese] COVID was identified, the level of lockdown depended on how blue was the blue state with the assumption that blue governors were assured of re-election no matter how diligently lockdown requirements were applied. For example, will Democratic voters reward previously unelected and newly appointed New York State governor Kathy Hochul’s destructive [Chinese] COVID escalations just as California voters awarded Gov. Gavin Newsom for his extremism, despite his defiance of his own rules?
If this is a sign that Democratic governors who often introduced harsh requirements that shut down businesses and schools are electorally safe, the only conclusion is that Democratic voters are easily snookered into obeying tyrannical authority and that they more easily accept repressive dictates from the very governors they elect to represent them. . .
. . . The question on election day will be whether those Democratic governors will be held responsible for adopting more harsh measures on the population than necessary or whether those Democratic voters, many of whom are now better informed than they were, will take the opportunity to hold one of their own accountable.
If, in fact, the Dems are doomed to lose their collective shirts in 2022 by impressive margins, it is difficult to see how the party of Jefferson will not, based on its recent confrontational behavior, initiate some sort of full-blown crisis to disrupt any attempt to restore the country to its previous constitutional base. Would it be outside the realm of possibility to expect Democrat/Marxists, having lost their once glowing halo with their bold hijacking of the country’s 2020 electoral process, continue their radical divisive campaign to do whatever is necessary in the interests of self-preservation of their power base?
One has to wonder about that observation that “Democrat voters are easily snookered” (well, yes, they are), at least in this instance where the insane lockdown policies have been the primary factor in the mass exoduses from blue shit-holes to red state America. Yes, it would be preferable if those fleeing just had the scales fall from their eyes and started voting out the psychos they put in there for all these many years and even decades, instead of fleeing the destruction they helped sow but without abandoning their voting habits and turning relatively normal red states into wastelands within a few election cycles.
I don’t know about the rest of America, but speaking for myself, I am sick unto death with all this madness. I hope I’m not an outlier.
- Benjamin Braddock: “The solution is not some sort of secession or civil war. The solution is for the Right to stop being rank amateurs when it comes to politics and governance.”
The Ridiculous Fantasy of a National Divorce
- Michael Anton: “Fighting the impulse for national divorce with spousal abuse.”
Blue America’s Messaging Problem
- “Resistance is futile.”
Chinese COVID Passport Microchip Developer Says Chipping of Humans Happening “Whether We Like it or Not”
- Betsy McCaughey: “Pitt [university] defends focusing on the needs of the ‘most disadvantaged.’ It insists triage decisions will be made by a committee, never by the patient’s physician. That’s no surprise. The scheme violates the Hippocratic Oath, which commits a physician to do everything possible for the individual patient, not withhold care for the sake of social justice or even another patient down the hall.”
If You’re the Wrong Race, the Push for Health Care “Equity” Can Kill You
- “In April, the Montana judiciary was caught red-handed lobbying against bills that would lead to more accountability for judges. This comes right on the heels of the scathing Wall Street Journal report that found hundreds of judges refusing to recuse themselves from hearing cases in which they had financial investments — a story that reached even the Supreme Court — as the judiciary is being exposed.”
Montana Judiciary Caught Lobbying Against Judicial Accountability in E-Mail Scandal
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Jeffrey Lord: “The corrupt January 6 Committee ignores it.” The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots
- “Nancy Pelosi is not interested in a genuine examination of the events on Jan. 6. An honest review of the day’s timeline might reveal why.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Is Blocking Access To House January 6 Records. What Is She Hiding
- “In fact, all progress seems to have stopped on May 17, 2021, when Thompson cosponsored the legislation. The bill was referred to the House Committee on Administration.” One Year Later: Democrats’ Planned January 6 “Remembrance” Exhibit Fails to Materialize
- “Trump said he will instead address the storming of the Capitol during his rally on Saturday.”Donald Trump Cancels Jan. 6 Anniversary Press Conference
- “The January 6 Committee has swept aside any consideration of fairness.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Subpoena Trap
- “What occurred on January 6 had the exact opposite characteristics of an actual coup.”Seven Hours in January Was Not Seven Days in May
* * * * *
- “Republicans were more likely to disapprove of the agency, with 57% saying they have an unfavorable opinion of the FBI while 63% of Democrats said they have a favorable impression of the agency.” Nearly 50% of Americans Think the FBI is Biden’s “Personal Gestapo”: POLL
- “How long will America continue witnessing our unalienable rights and political freedoms weakened?” The Year of Living Stupidly
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS
FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “You know this has to be happening a lot more than a few cases we’ve heard about. That scares me.” <>NY Teacher Faces Charges for Allegedly Injecting Minor With Chinese COVID Vaccine Without Parent Consent
- “It’s time for grownups to start acting like 8-year-old Kevin McAllister in Home Alone.” Has Chinese COVID Run Its Course? This Chart Suggest the Answer is “Yes”
- Michael Walsh: “There’s a famous story about the 11th-century King Canute of England, in which in front of his courtiers he commanded the tides to stop — and yet they kept on rolling. . . Flash forward a millennium. As we enter year three of ‘two weeks to flatten the curve’ and ‘fifteen days to slow the spread,’ where do we stand in Dr. Anthony Fauci’s quixotic battle against the CCP virus, aka [Chinese] COVID-19, aka Omicron? And the answer is, about as well as Canute, but without the king’s self-knowledge.” Monarch Fauci Turns Increasingly Desperate
- “At some point, society has to open up.” Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Creator Says “We Can’t Vaccinate the Planet Every Six Months”
- “This is a simple, basic proposition,” Biden told Don Lemon during a CNN town hall last July. “If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die.” “You’re not going to — you’re not going to get [Chinese] COVID if you have these vaccinations,” Biden added. Oh, how wrong he was. More Words That Will Haunt Joe Biden Forever
- “Mainstream media outlets failed to report the milestone, for some reason.” It’s Official: More Americans Dead From Chinese COVID Under Biden Than Trump
- “The ongoing Chinese coronavirus pandemic, which began in March 2020, has been ‘the worst crisis for children in UNICEF’s 75-year history’ according to the organization’s report entitled Preventing a Lost Decade.” UNICEF: Children Will Need Almost a Decade to Recover from Lockdowns
- Biden: “You can control how big an impact Omicron is gonna have on your health if you get Omicron.” Biden Tells Parents to Keep Kids Too Young to be Vaccinated Away From Unvaccinated People
- “‘Still, vaccination remains the most effective tool for protecting ourselves,” declared Dr. Adnan Munkarah, executive vice president and chief clinical officer for Henry Ford Health. ‘The third shot booster affects us even more. Science and data support that.’ Science and data also suggest masks are borderline useless, lockdowns are dangerous, and firing 400 workers when you’re already understaffed is shockingly stupid.” Michigan Getting Pummeled by Chinese COVID After Firing Unvaxxed Healthcare Workers
- An ivermectin by any other name would still be as effective — and 100 times the price.Biden Junta to Double Purchase of Pfizer Chinese COVID Pill to 20 Million Courses
- “Boys who cried wolf.” They Got It Wrong AGAIN
* * * * *
- “Xi and her colleagues worked at a GSK facility in Upper Merion, Pennsylvania.” Chinese Communist Researcher Stole U.S. Monoclonal Antibody “Secrets”– In 2015
- “Is it any wonder that wide reaches of American society refuse to trust the vaccination messages of the political left.” A Mistrust That’s Been Brewing for a Half-Century
- “Shaming can be a form of abuse, but here’s a little secret. You can only be shamed if you permit it.” Shaming as a Chinese COVID Strategy
- “Will blue governors will suffer election losses in retribution for their excessive [Chinese] COVID lockdowns? . . . If, in fact, the Dems are doomed to lose their collective shirts in 2022 by impressive margins, it is difficult to see how the party of Jefferson will not, based on its recent confrontational behavior, initiate some sort of full-blown crisis to disrupt any attempt to restore the country to its previous constitutional base. Chinese COVID and the Governors
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “This information comes as more Americans blame [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden for just about everything, especially the country’s economic woes. A CNBC poll released Tuesday shows 60% of respondents disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy, an all-time high.” As Record Numbers Quit Jobs, More Americans Blame Biden
- “Price controls were a bad idea in the twentieth century and even more so today.” No Encore, Please
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “We shouldn’t be surprised that New York State has declined to prosecute someone with the Cuomo name. After all, they need all their resources to go after anyone named Trump.”Rules for Thee but Not for He: Angel of Death Cuomo Sheds Charges for His Handling of Nursing Homes and Female Aide
- “Cotton also blasted Garland for caving to jailbreak activists who had been lobbying the [junta] to change the policy.” (what about the J6 political prisoners, Cotton?! – jjs) Tom Cotton Rings Alarm on Biden Jailbreak Policy That Could Free Limitless Number of Convicts
- “City leaders have little leverage against renegade prosecutors — but they do retain the power of the purse.” Defund Progressive Prosecutors?
- “Old: If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime. New: If you can’t do the time, Alvin Bragg will be there for you.” Manhattan’s “Progressive” New DA Alvin Bragg Just Gave a Green Light for Anarchy
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Here’s how states actually spent money that was supposed to allow them to deal with [Chinese] COVID.” Schools Got $130 Billion to Re-Open. Some of it Went To CRT. Now Many Are Closed
- “In Arizona, we’re going to ensure continued access to in-person learning,” [Gov. Doug] Ducey said. “Everyone agrees that schools should stay open and kids need to be in the classroom. With this announcement, we are making sure parents and families have options if a school closes its doors.” New Arizona Program Allows Kids To Switch Schools If Their Public School Closes “Even One Day”
- “Educators warn that push for ‘equity’ will harm the most disadvantaged students.” Virginia Teachers Fight Woke Plan To Kill Extra Credit, Homework Grades
- “The virus of CRT continues to course through the grade schools of this country.” The CRT Supply Chain Hums Along
- “Parent activists in the state say they’re concerned the strongest bills on such issues will be kept from public hearings and votes.” Parents Push Indiana Legislature For Hearing On Toughest School Racism and Pornography Bill
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “ICE fails to produce annual report for first time in more than a decade.” Biden Withholds Annual Report on Deportations
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Two Democrat senators — Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona and Joe Manchin of West Virginia — have so far refused Democrat moves to abolish the 60-vote filibuster. ” Schemer Threatens: If GOP Won’t Pass Voting Bills, “The Senate Will . . . Consider Changes to Senate Rules on or Before Jan. 17”
- “While former President Trump lost the state of Georgia by a 12,000 vote margin, True the Vote submitted a complaint to Raffensperger’s office on November 30 that details digital data of 242 people making visits to drop boxes to dump mail-in-ballots, with about 40 percent of the trips occurring between midnight and 5:00 a.m., Just the News reported.”Georgia Authorities Initiate Probe into Possible Illegal Ballot Harvesting in 2020 Election
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Welcome to CAIR’s Zahra Billoo – and her anti-Semitic bigotry and hate speech.” The Jew-Hate of “American Muslims for Palestine”
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Protect the Public’s Trust filed a Freedom of Information Act request Wednesday for information about Solicitor General Elizabeth Prelogar’s involvement with a legal brief the administration filed urging the Court to reject a lawsuit accusing Harvard of bias against Asians. Prelogar, a former Harvard employee, is barred by the Biden [junta’s] ethics pledge from participating in the case without a waiver.” Watchdog Flags Ethics Landmine for Biden Junta in Landmark Affirmative Action Case
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Manchin reportedly made the suggestion that centering the legislation on climate issues could be more successful.” (ugh, the guy is from coal country and he said that? – jjs)Manchin: “No Negotiation Going On” for Biden’s Build Bolshevism Biggerer
- “There’s a lot of reason to be hopeful in 2020. But for G-d’s sake, please take advantage of what is available,” the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] said. Joe Biden Erroneously States It’s “2020” in Post-New Year’s Gaffe
- “A record 56% of respondents said they disapprove of the work Biden has done as president, marking the worst reading of his [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”]. POLL: Biden’s Disapproval Rating Soars To Record High
- “As of Tuesday, Old Joe Biden has been the ostensible president of the United States for 348 days. During 95 of those unhappy 348, however, the pretend president wasn’t even trying to keep up the pretense; instead, he was on vacation.” You’ll Be Amazed at How Much of His So-Called Quote-Unquote ‘Presidency’ Biden Has Spent On Vacation
- “The Democrats are rapidly running out of ways to keep the Hard Left at bay.” Bernie’s Takeover Is Coming Soon
- “Northern Virginia was hit by a snowstorm that resulted in over a foot of snow on the ground and a highway deadlock. Virginia’s Department of Transportation (VDOT) acknowledged the unprecedented situation and affirmed its commitment to clear the highway.” Kamala Harris Claims “America Is Moving” While Drivers Stranded on I-95 for over 24 Hours
- “Vincent Evans, who was Harris’ deputy director of public engagement and intergovernmental affairs, has taken a job at the Congressional Black Caucus.” Another Key Aide to Kamala Harris Announces Departure
- “Rush, 75, told the Chicago Sun-Times Monday that he would not seek another term.”Chicago Democrat and Former Black Panther Thug Bobby Rush Latest House Member to Retire
- “Democrat Michigan Rep. Brenda Lawrence will not seek re-election in 2022, she confirmed Tuesday.” Michigan Rep Becomes 25th House Democrat To Retire
- “Timken is currently in fourth place in the Republican contest to succeed retiring Republican Sen. Rob Portman, behind former state Treasurer Josh Mandel, venture capitalist J.D. Vance and businessman Mike Gibbons.” Rep. Stefanik Endorses Jane Timken In Crowded Ohio Senate Race
- Michael Goodwin: “Still, there is good news from Albany, and it comes from Cuomo’s successor, Gov. Hochul. Her answer to his gross abuse of power is a call for term limits for statewide elected officials. ‘I want people to believe in their government again,’ she said in a statement. She would also ban outside income for those officials, except for teaching.” (color me skeptical – jjs) Kathy Hochul: The Cure for the Common Cuomicron
- “‘The announcement comes on the heels of Elder’s unprecedented California gubernatorial campaign, in which Elder received 3.5 million votes, 30% more than the next closest recall challenger, and raised approximately $22.5 million dollars after only campaigning for 8 weeks,’ Elder For America announced in a press release.” Larry Elder Will Not Run for CA Governor in 2022, Launches “Elder for America PAC” to Help GOP Take Back Congress
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “A man was arrested for trespassing after he refused to leave a closed news conference about lifesaving monoclonal antibody treatment for only credentialed media by Jacksonville police — not at the behest of DeSantis’ team or the governor, who was not even there at the time of the incident.” Media Wrong Again: No, DeSantis Did Not Have an Activist Removed From Presser Over Criticism. Here Are the Facts
- “CNN mocked for being one of the last to notice the connection.” XiNN Finally Admits That Obesity Is a Contributing Factor in Chinese COVID Outcomes
- “Equating the U.S. Capitol riot with GOP efforts to reform election laws is a way to avoid honest debate over the latter.” Corporate Media’s Jan. 6 Anniversary Coverage Is All About Silencing Republicans
- “If Crenshaw’s bill represents Republican leadership’s plan for taking on Big Tech, then it is wholly inadequate.” Why Dan Crenshaw’s Section 230 Bill Won’t Stop Big Tech Censorship
- Salena Zito: “Because the media doesn’t understand these small movements, they also miss the bigger signs pointing to a huge political shift.” How ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Became a Swipe at Joe Biden — And National Media
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Daniel Greenfield: “How many rockets did the billions in sanctions relief for Iran buy?” Did Biden Help Finance Hamas Rocket Attacks on Israel?
- “When religious liberty protections protect opponents of religious liberty.” “One Nation Under Allah” Revisited
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “A new book documents the grim realities of America’s never-ending drug crisis.” The Other Epidemic
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The background to this is, of course, Europe’s ongoing energy crunch, which has seen record prices per megawatt hour in countries throughout the continent, as wind turbines and solar panels have failed to produce enough electricity to meet winter demand.” E.U. Commission: Nukes and Natural Gas Are Now “Green”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The press release provided no information on the schedule for the tests or the first launch. An earlier release had targeted the second quarter of ’22 for the inaugural launch, but based on today’s press release I would suspect that scheduled is very tentative.” ArianeGroup Ships the First Ariane 6 Core and Upper Stages to French Guiana
- “What is interesting about this image is the left-right ice canyon. Not only is it smooth as. . . ice, the layers on its opposite canyon walls do not seem to match, something you would expect them to do. Why are there dark layers on the bottom wall, but not on the top wall? Is this an artifact of lighting, or is it showing us a puzzle that is real?” Ice Canyons at the Martian North Pole
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “While others have pointed to the rise of postmodern critical theory in universities in the 80’s, or to the political correctness wave of the 90’s, I believe these explanations only tell part of the story and leave a very important question unanswered: why now? Why this generation?” Hollywood Consultant Admits Glee Started the Wokeness Epidemic”
- “Pronouncements on the impending death of the woke mania are premature.” Wokeism Cannot Be Wished Away
- Christian Toto: “The woke comedian is an ‘ally,’ but these routines could get him canceled.”Twitter Resurfaces Patton Oswalt’s Problematic Jokes
- Daniel Greenfield: “What ‘Woke Side Story’ can tell us about the midterm elections.” The $100 Million Latinx Bomb
- “The damaging ‘Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion’ racket needs to be extinguished.” DEI Must DIE
HITHER & YON
- “Official woke narratives come in many forms.” The GoFundMe Scam of the Century and the Leftist Press
- “Don’t Look Up gets lost in its own irony, and its creator Adam McKay as well as the actors are revealed to be part of the elitism that the film is attempting to criticize.” Nothing to See
- “Richard III, the greatest of Shakespeare’s villains, may have gotten a bum rap.” Did Richard III Kill the Two Princes?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.