Good morning, kids. Tuesday and fair warning; if you don’t want your BP to spike and give yourself an aneurysm, you probably should not read today’s report. Meh, you can say that about any morning, I suppose, but this morning’s selection is particularly rage inducing.
“Congress and our Nation marked the first anniversary of one of the darkest days in America history yesterday: the January 6 insurrection, the day American democracy was nearly lost,” said Durbin.
“That day, an embittered, defeated President Trump sent a murderous mob to attack this Capitol and overturn the election he had lost,” he said.
Considering the filthy sewer from which this abject lie emanated this has got to be one of the most egregious examples of chutz-pocrisy in years. And that’s saying something given the nature of the anti-American Left where being a hypocrite is merely par for the course. Regular readers surely know why this statement is an outrage but given the nature of the agitprop media to either obfuscate harmful and damning news about their preferred players or embargo it altogether, others may not be wholly aware (it dovetails nicely with the Twitter smackdown by Mary Katherine Hamm of this same issue Ace covered yesterday).
Democratic Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin’s office will not release reported email correspondence with anti-GOP shooter James Hodgkinson.
An Associated Press report says, “Hodgkinson also visited the office of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, whose campaign he had worked on as a volunteer, and was in email contact with the two Democratic senators from his home state.”
The “two Democratic senators from his home state” of Illinois would presumably be Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth.
When The Daily Caller reached out to Sen. Durbin’s office, we received this comment, “Mr. Hodgkinson contacted our office to state his opinion on a variety of legislation over the years. Those emails were all given to USCP and are part of the current investigation.”
When TheDC asked for more details, or whether they planned to publicly release the emails Hodgkinson sent, no response was received. . .
. . . Hodgkinson, a left-wing Bernie supporter, allegedly opened fire on a group of GOP Congressman practicing at a baseball field. He shot and injured Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise, and his social media presence indicated he thought Trump was a “traitor.”
Nearly five years later and we still have no idea about the connections between Durbin, Duckworth, Sanders and Hodgkinson. And it’s obvious from who the players are that we’ll never know. Is it tinfoil hat conspiracy nuttery to think that Durbin et al had an extremely close relationship with the terrorist or, in fact, sanctioned the hit? Given everything we’ve been through since 2020, it’s not that far-fetched. The Democrat Party fanned the flames of mass civil unrest in the wake of criminal George Floyd’s death while resisting arrest, resulting in the mostly peaceful Dresdenization of several dozen urban areas; billions in death and destruction all so that they can cast the blame on President Trump. These people are evil.
While Dick Durbin had the gall to open his filthy sewer in the well of the Senate to blood libel Trump and all of us who voted for him and screamed bloody murder about a provably compromised and IMHO stolen 2020 election, the unkindest cut of all was that not one Republican Senator had even the slightest scintilla of backbone and character to stand up, walk over to that sagging blob of halitosis and belt him in his teeth. NOT. ONE. Hell, at least stand up and shout some sort of objection, the rules, decorum and all that rot be damned. Meh, with stalwart defenders of the Constitution like Ted Cruz, who got taken to the woodshed by TuCa for likening the legitimate protesters as terrorists and furthering the blood libel, who needs Durbin?
Have you ever wondered what disgraced former deputy FBI directors do after trying to stage a coup and lying under oath? Apparently, they give talks about “protecting democracy” at top-rated institutions of higher learning. Indeed, this last Thursday the University of Chicago invited former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe to join a panel of partisans to discuss the Jan 6 “insurrection.”
McCabe was fired as the deputy FBI director for leaking sensitive information about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation and then lying about it under oath. He also took part in spying on the Donald Trump campaign through a secret warrant granted by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court.
The dossier he used to obtain the surveillance warrant was funded by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and, in an ironic twist, was itself the product of Russian disinformation. McCabe and his allies in corporate media justified all sorts of similar illegal and undemocratic tactics to discredit and attempt to unseat President Trump.
Of course, neither the University of Chicago nor McCabe acknowledged the irony in him discussing the integrity of “democracy” in America on Thursday evening. In fact, what McCabe said at the University of Chicago event on Jan. 6, 2022 is even more shocking than his invitation to speak in the first place . . .
. . . according to McCabe a grandma who shares a Federalist article on Facebook and your uncle with a “Let’s Go Brandon” coffee mug are in the same category as a jihadist who killed 49 people at an Orlando nightclub . . .
. . . McCabe said moms and dads who stand up for their children’s health and education at school board meetings in ways Democrats disagree with are verydangerous. So dangerous that it is actually “essential” we have a “rapid and complete response by law enforcement at the state, local and federal level to this sort of political violence . . . “
. . .McCabe wants to get around constitutional obstacles that restrict the abuses of federal agencies. He explained that the path to granting the feds more power to spy on and punish “extremists,” a.k.a. conservatives, is by implementing federal penalties against “domestic terrorism . . . “
. . . Ironically, McCabe’s firing for repeatedly breaking the law was expunged from the record only because he settled with a partisan Biden Department of Justice. If no one is above the law, as McCabe claims to support, then he would be in jail. Of course, McCabe is above the law. Only dissenting conservatives, in his view, deserve the suspicion and wrath of unelected federal agencies.
Two sentences immediately come to mind when I consider Durbin and McCabe. The first one starts with “If there were a G-d in Heaven,” and the other “It’d be a real shame if.” Meanwhile, Ashli Babbit and Roseanne Boyland are dead, dozens of hapless people who made the mistake of being in the wrong place at the wrong time are languishing as political prisoners for doing nothing more serious than trespassing, and the rest of us are being painted as dangerous, extremist and evil.
We’re also spreaders of a plague so lethal and dangerous that:
– – The CDC finally admitted that the vast majority who died had serious comorbidities like being fat.
– – – And your body’s T-cells that arise from catching a common cold can protect you like nobody’s business from getting the General Tso’s Sickness.
But stay masked up, injected and isolated lest you spread plague, or worse, anti-Leftist information.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Two guns from the operation were found at Brian Terry’s murder scene. Do not forget Brian. Do not forget Jaime Zapata, who was murdered by gangs in Mexico with guns from another gun-walking scheme.” Mexico Charges Seven With Weapons Trafficking Related to Operation Fast and Furious
- “What caused the Civil War to break out in 1861 may well be what causes a next one to break out, too.” (even in the still relatively decent NYC school system of the 60s-70s, I was never taught any of this; at least I have no recollection of it – jjs) What Issue Was Really at the Heart of the Civil War, and is it Relevant Today?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Durbin is directly linked to would be mass-assassin James Hodgkinson, a Bernie Bro who shot up a GOP softball game. Fuck you Durbin. And fuck every GOP Senator who did not immediately hurl themselves at him and shove a fist in his face. Sen. Dick Durbin: “President Trump Sent a Murderous Mob to Attack This Capitol”
- “To Andrew McCabe, January 6 is the key to implementing frighteningly despotic policies that target conservatives.” Disgraced FBI No. 2 Andrew McCabe Calls For Feds To Treat “Mainstream” Conservatives Like Domestic Terrorists
- “Over the past twelve months, unable to hide their unbridled disdain for the unwashed masses, unfounded accusations of domestic terrorism and insurrection have been directed at the legions of everyday Americans who attended the rally on January 6, 2021.” The Loathsome Ruling Class and the January 6th Protestors
- Julie Kelly: “It is impossible to report on the Whitmer case without connecting it to January 6. So rather than do its job, the national news media is completely ignoring this sensational story.” The Likely Cause of the Media Blackout on Imploding Whitmer Kidnapping Plot
- “Simmons previously served as the Deputy Communications Director for Gore’s campaign. Simmons declared that his former boss ‘didn’t lose’ in a Twitter thread from 2012.” Kamala Harris’ New Comms Chief Spread Election Legitimacy Conspiracies
- “Jim Jordan said he would refuse the Democrats’ request for cooperation with the House Select Committee on Jan. 6.” Jim Jordan Refuses To Cooperate With Democrats’ Jan. 6 Witch Hunt
- “True, extremists in military ranks harm military readiness. They can corrode morale in organizations based on merit and trust — two essential battlefield assets. Further, they can present security risks if they act on their hateful and often paranoid beliefs — for instance, stealing military equipment for use in violent schemes. But that’s vanishingly rare in a force of millions. Entire bases go on lockdown when a single weapon goes missing.” No, Veterans Are Not More Likely to Have Rioted in the U.S. Capitol
- “We won’t achieve justice for the victims of January 6 unless we get a real investigation led by patriots in Congress and root out the rot at the Justice Department.” (I think I see the problem here – jjs) When Police Are Lawless There Can Be No Justice
- McCarthy said, “You look at, um, Adam Schiff, he should not be serving on intel when he has openly, knowingly now used a fake dossier, lied to the American public in the process.”XiNN’s Bash: McCarthy “Right” — Dems Changed the Standard to Majority Deciding Who Can Be on Committees
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS
FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “While the CDC has noted this, the concept hasn’t been a focus of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s messaging surrounding the [Chinese] virus.” Dr. Rochelle Walensky Says 75% of Chinese COVID Deaths Occurred in People With Four or More Comorbidities
- Margot Cleveland: “Truly, was it too much to ask for a defense of limited government, separation of powers, and federalism?” Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Is Outrageously Unconstitutional. Why Couldn’t Lawyers Make That Argument to the Supreme Court?
- “On Monday, the Supreme Court issued a corrected transcript, which now accurately quotes Gorsuch as saying he believes the seasonal flu kills ‘hundreds, thousands of people every year.'” SCOTUS Transcript Revised to Fix Gorsuch Quote. Liberals Most Hurt.
- “‘So what do you guys think about [Chinese] COVID misinformation coming from the Supreme Court, and Sonia Sotomayor’s false claim that over 100,000 children are in serious condition, many on ventilators.’ Psaki dodged, saying she wouldn’t comment on the oral arguments at the court over the administration’s vaccine mandates, but that they believe they have a strong legal case.” Doocy Presses Piss-Hockey Psaki Over Biden’s Chinese COVID Messaging
- “We spent a hundred thousand million dollars we didn’t have on increased medical services we didn’t get. Worse, staffing shortages — caused in large part by vaccine mandates for wary frontline medical workers — have forced hospitals to actually reduce the number of staffed hospital beds.So where did all the money go?” Feds Blew $100 Billion on Extra Hospital Beds, Got FEWER Hospital Beds
- “Don’t let credentialed people stop you from asking questions that don’t require an advanced degree to formulate and that should yield intelligible responses.” More Simple, Honest Questions About Chinese COVID-19
- “Imperial College London has published research which concludes that ‘the presence of T cells that have been induced by a [Chinese] ‘coronavirus cold’ can reduce the risk of becoming infected with covid when exposed to the virus.'” Common Cold T Cells Also Protect Against Chinese COVID, British Research Concludes
* * * * *
- “Djokovic announced his intention to stay in Australia and play in the 2022 Australian Open following the news.” Supporters Of Novak Djokovic Pepper-Sprayed Following Visa Reinstatement
- “We’re going to have to learn to live with it.” Spanish Prime Minister Wants to Treat Chinese COVID like the Flu
- “Life-saving work is being jeopardised.” Oncology Professor: Obsessive Chinese COVID Testing “Hysteria” is Like “Self Harm”
- “This is about whether or not it is time to legislatively get out of the way and let G-d and nature take their course, letting the chips fall where they may, and in so doing possibly render [Chinese] COVID-19 no more deadly to the vast majority than the common cold.”Herd Immunity Now!
- “The application, which devotes a section to how active-duty members of China’s military can apply for ‘targeted training,’ follows the National Institutes of Health confirming Anthony Fauci funded gain-of-function research at the lab.” Wuhan Lab Job Applications Open Only to Candidates “Supporting” Communist Party, “Willing to Serve Socialist” Goals
- “How dare she and these organizations exercise their legal right to protest! What terrorists! Their actions are clearly an insurrection that must be squashed now, by whatever means possible. And if simply investigating her and threatening her is not enough, a quick round-up by the authorities of Cottone and her evil insurrectionists should quickly silence them.”Today’s Blacklisted American: Boston Policewoman Suspended for Leading Opposition to Chinese COVID Shot Mandate
- Salena Zito: “The questioning of power isn’t the equivalent of treason or terrorism. The questioning of power is what we have always done throughout our history.” Chinese COVID-19 Allowed Too Many to Pervert Their Power
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “It’s certainly not the victory the Democrats thought it would be. We’ll have another wave next year, and I just don’t think anyone’s going to care. I think we’re going to get to a point where everyone’s just going to have to learn to live with it. This will die with a whimper as people just lose interest.” BAD NEWS FOR BIDEN: New Poll Finds Americans Less Afraid of Chinese Virus Than Inflation, Cost-of-Living
- “‘Now the biggest winners, not surprisingly, were Texas and Florida, which have of course no income taxes. Texas gaining 382,000. Florida adding 243,000.’ In addition, the report showed Arizona ranked third, gaining more than 124,000 residents.” Report: More Than 600,000 People Leaving New York and California For Lower-Taxed States
- “Our public health policy is geared around containing the spread of the virus and isolating both the infected and the exposed. As a result, ultra contagious omicron’s impact on the economy may be even greater than the deadlier Delta variant. And the biggest effect is going to be an exacerbation of our inflation crisis.” The Great Quarantine Will Sideline Millions of American Workers and Make Bidenflation Worse
- “Instead of mean Tweets we have #BareShelvesBiden.” #BareShelvesBiden: People Showing Impact of Supply Chain Disruption in Stores
- “Everybody is wondering what is coming up in the near future as the Federal Reserve Board starts to respond to the current ‘temporary’ surge in inflation.” How High Could Budget Outlays on Interest Go?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “My brother is qualified for the position. Number one, he will be in charge of my security, which is extremely important to me in a time when we see an increase in white supremacy and hate crimes, I have to take my security in a very serious way.” NYC Mayor Uses “White Supremacy” to Justify Appointing His Brother as NYPD Deputy Commissioner
- “Days after new Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg dismisses the seriousness of armed robberies, a teen worker attempting to earn a living loses her life.” Having It Bragg’s Way
- Geneva Solomon, owner of Los Angeles County’s Redstone Firearms, told FOX News, “The gun control laws here are set up and intended to disproportionately affect those within the minority communities.” L.A. Crime Wave: Wealthy Buying Guns as Poor Minorities Left Defenseless
- “Rising store crime now plagues many communities.” Smash-and-Grab Retail
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “‘Teens Take Charge’ later walked back statement and claimed the walk-out was organized by students.” Whoops: Leftist “Teen” Group Says Teachers Union Is Behind Protest Asking Kids To Skip School
- “And to be clear, what the Chicago Teachers Union did was an illegal walk-out. They abandoned their posts and they abandoned kids and their families. We are working diligently every single day at the bargaining table to narrow the differences and to get a deal done.”Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot: “Parents Are Outraged” at Teachers Union for Closing Schools
- . . . “higher ed is focused on what divides people, exacerbating rather than solving problems.” REPORT: More Than 230 Colleges, Universities Include Some Form of Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Training
- “The skyrocketing wokeness of administrators who control teacher hiring will ensure that all classrooms are increasingly devoted to indoctrination.” 500 School Districts Publicly Declare Only Woke Teachers Need Apply
- “Ivy League outpost hosts pro-Beijing events, funded by Chinese business leaders.”Prominent Chinese Communist Party Members Serve on Board of Yale Beijing Center
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “American elections should be decided by American citizens.” RNC Sues NYC Over Noncitizen Voting Rights Law
- “A skills-based immigration system is a possible answer to American demographic decline.” (I’ll take assimilation and love of/loyalty to America as founded over skills – jjs) Import Americans
- “Birthright citizenship is not common around the world, is not settled law anywhere, and should be ended.” Rethinking Citizenship — Is Born in the U.S.A. Enough?
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Despite Schumer’s Sunday desperation, Senate Democrats have sung the virtues of the filibuster for years.” Hypocrisy: 8 Democrats Defended Senate Filibuster for Decades, Research Shows
- “Both parties’ voters find common ground in rejecting radical reform for the Senate.”I&I/TIPP Poll: Finally, Something Dem and GOP Voters Agree On — Don’t Kill the Filibuster
- “The latest example of the shortcomings of the fraud-riddled voting method, mail-in ballots were used in the election due to fears of in-person voting prompted by the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic. The October election took place in Juneau and voters were deciding on a mayor, two Assembly members, three school board members, and an extension of a 3 percent sales tax.” One in 12 Mail-In Ballots Rejected in October Alaska Election
- “It is unclear exactly why Abrams does not want to appear publicly with Biden when he makes a prominent speech on an issue that has defined her career.” Stacey “Tank” Abrams Bails on Attending Joe Biden Voting Rights Speech in Georgia
- “For the first time the sleepy sinecure — the stepstone to Congressman, Senator or Governor — the Secretary of State office is getting checked out. And they do not like it.” When a State’s Secretary of State is In on Voter Fraud
- “One of the biggest effects of the Center for Technology and Civic Life’s intervention in Wisconsin was to make its most populous counties significantly more Democrat than they had been in 2016.” How a Mark Zuckerberg-Funded Nonprofit Turned Wisconsin Blue
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “James Comey’s cohorts were not memory-challenged Clouseaus but were more like diabolical Lex Luthors, ruthlessly plotting to take down a despised newcomer politician for partisan ends.” Durham’s Investigation: Incriminating Inference in the FBI’s Empty Russiagate Predication
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “‘Amazon is presently the world’s largest purveyor of original Nazi propaganda films,’ watchdog group says” Amazon Under Fire for Selling, Streaming More Than 30 Nazi Propaganda Films
- “Liberal Brad Lander’s communications director partnered with terrorist-tied group.” NYC Comptroller Has “Full Confidence” in Anti-Israel Activist at Helm of His Press Shop
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “While American workers are not privy to much of the information that high-ranking members of Congress possess, Pelosi believes lawmakers and their spouses should be permitted to continue trading stocks with a small degree of transparency.” Democrat Sen. Jeff Merkley Admits Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Stock Trading Sways Her Legislative Judgment
- “She was caught dining and drinking in Florida without the mask. There are also several photographs of her dancing with and hugging fans at a drag bar.” Titty Caca AOC Went to DeSantistan, and All She Got Was This Lousy Chinese Covid
- “Kaine, Hillary Clinton’s failed vice presidential candidate, joined fellow former governor Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) and Rep. Bobby Scott (D-VA) in a 2019 letter calling on Northam to resign as a picture of the governor in either blackface or a Ku Klux Klan robe resurfaced from a college yearbook.” Tim Kaine Backtracks, Says He Is “Glad” Ralph Northam Stayed in Office After Blackface Scandal
- Schiff spokes-flunky Lauren French: “It is always difficult to take Kevin McCarthy seriously. Nevertheless, allowing McCarty to get anywhere near the Speaker’s gavel would be catastrophic — not just because of his propensity for falsehoods and smears, but because he will exist solely to do Donald Trump’s bidding — even potentially overturning the 2024 results.” Schiff-for-Brains Shaken: “Catastrophic” if McCarthy Becomes Speaker and Boots Him Off Intel Committee
- “There comes a time when you pass the torch to the next generation of leaders.” Democrat Retirement Disaster: Ed Perlmutter Becomes the 26th Democrat to Announce House Exit
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “One heartbeat away used to be a cliche. Now it’s a hard Truth.”Kamalarkey: Frightening That Someone That Empty Is a Heartbeat From the Presidency
- “Obama twice won unopposed using procedural devices or smears to get opponents off the ballot. Dems plan to do the same this November and in November 2024.” Democrats Plan to Copy Obama’s Tactics to Win in November
- Robert Spencer: “He may have unwittingly revealed what appears to be the Democrats’ playbook.” Keith Olbermann Wants Trump, Cruz, Boebert, and Others Barred from Holding Public Office
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Never counted out, because never held accountable.” Hillary Hints at 2024 Run
- Conrad Black: “The Democrat-media alliance gambled everything on 2020 but in corrupting democracy in the name of protecting the country from an enemy of democracy, they tied themselves to a sinking ship.” The Sinking Ship of the Democrat-Media Alliance
- Daniel Greenfield: “Michelle announces she’s going to be a player in the election.” Michelle Obama: “We Must Give Congress No Choice”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Senior adviser launches Hitler-themed group to combat disinformation, immediately peddles disinformation.” Lincoln Project Doubles Down on Nazi Symbolism
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “ISIS-K, the anti-Taliban jihadists, is making sure of that, and we are its ultimate target. What will Joe Biden do now?” The Endless War is Not Over
- “Thousands of Afghan refugees were housed at the base after fleeing from the Taliban, and the last of them were resettled by Christmas, according to Military.com.” Afghan Refugee Allegedly Committed an “Unlawful Act With a Child” at Marine Corps Base, Turned Over to FBI
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The talks between the U.S. and Russia over the amassing of troops at the Ukrainian border began in Geneva on Monday amid fear of a potential Russian invasion.” Biden Junta Recruited Russia Hawks To Prepare For Talks Over Ukraine
- “I think the United States and our allies can actually take some pretty strong steps against Russia.” (a shooting war with the Russkies over Ukraine is absolute madness – jjs) Panetta: U.S. Should Punish Russian Aggression with “Cyber” Attacks on Infrastructure, Electric Grid, Pipelines
- “Opponents of the pipeline, not surprisingly, are largely from states that compete in the sale of natural gas. Acknowledging that this debate is only superficially about national security and really more about provincial protectionism helps us better understand the dynamics.”“Superficially About National Security”: Rand Paul Breaks With GOP On Nord Stream 2 Sanctions
- “Russia’s threatened invasion of Ukraine was suddenly disrupted by an uprising in the former Soviet republic of Kazakhstan caused by spiking gas prices, oligarchical corruption, and economic collapse. The surprise rebellion forced the Kremlin to send in thousands of troops to restore order, likely a difficult task given allegations that the plotters come from inside the security establishment itself.” Putin’s Kazakhstan Problem
- “Politicians and tennis men heat up French news.” Zemmour Campaigns as Monfils Triumphs
- Robert Spencer: “Antony Blinken and Ned Price and the rest of the State Department ‘foreign policy experts’ who are working so hard to revive the Iran nuclear deal should ponder Fadavi’s words carefully. The fruit of appeasement is invariably the emboldening of the appeased power, not its pacification. But it is unlikely that Blinken and Co. even know the lessons of history, much less know to avoid repeating catastrophic historical mistakes.” Iran: When We Strike America, It Will Be With Great Force
- Thad McCotter: “The globalist Left has long tried to retcon the history of our close ally, Israel, and, indeed, of Judaism, itself.” The Globalist Left: Retconning Israel
- “Putting ‘Palestinian refugees’ above all other refugees in the world.” Biden Junta Provides Still More Money to UNRWA
- “[President of Turkmenistan Gurbangul] Berdymukhamedov said on state television that he told officials to ‘find a solution to extinguish the fire’ at the ‘Gates of Hell,’ citing health, environmental and economic concerns.” Turkmenistan Wants To Close the “Gates of Hell” Gas Crater
- Robert Spencer: “Leftists always stand with their own — no matter what.” Tariq Ramadan, Accused of Rape by Five Women, to Speak at French Conference
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Joe Biden’s interior secretary has one very special woke cause.” Debra Haaland’s Interior Life
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Biden [junta] has canceled pipelines, banned new oil and gas leasing on federal lands, ditched previously approved drilling projects and proposed a series of sweeping regulations on the fossil fuel industry. Oil and gas accounts for about 80% of total energy output in the U.S.” “Coal’s Rebound”: US Emissions Spiked In 2021 Despite Green Pledges
- “All of this, and I do mean ALL of it, is false. It’s a blatant lie that 97% of scientists agree with it. In reality, only 1.6% agree with [those] statements,” he goes on, after which he explains that there are major disagreements on this among climatologists, geologists, chemists, physicians, and so on. Dutch Lawmaker Refutes the Claim that “97% of Scientists Agree on Manmade Global Warming”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This data instead simply confirms past data that the Moon is very dry. In the paper itself, it is made very clear that this high water content, small as it is, was only detected in a single rock, with all of the surrounding terrain much much drier.” Data From China’s Chang’E 5 Lander Detects Very Tiny Amounts of Water in Lunar Soil
- “. In only a few miles the terrain changes from a mound with small knobs to a smooth area with few knobs to a chaotic area where the larger ridges and knobs are the dominant feature, with hollows and canyons in between.” Strange Land Forms on the Flanks of Mars’ Arsia Mons Volcano
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “This imbalance, now dramatically evident, has generated disaffection towards international agencies on the part of many states; it also weakens the multilateral system as a whole, with the result that it becomes less and less effective in confronting global challenges.”Pope “Fiction” Francis Warns of “Cancel Culture” That Doesn’t Allow “Freedom of Expression”
- “Wokeism is a way to demoralize and tear apart societies.” Exporting Our Worst Product: Wokeness
- “If Hollywood is going to bring our heroes down to eye-level, it’s worth asking: What should we expect to replace them?” What Is Being the Ricardos Trying To Do?
- “It’s half the country.” Bill Maher Explains Why He Can’t Get Behind Hating Trump Voters
- Robert Spencer: “While those on the far Left can express their political views with the active support of American Airlines, a lone pilot who dares to buck today’s politically correct orthodoxy brings down a rain of apologies from American’s corporate wonks. If you don’t love Joe Biden, find another airline.” American Airlines: Black Lives Matter Yes, “Let’s Go Brandon” No
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “The Full House alum leaves a legacy of laughter, kindness to his community.”Comedians Mourn Bob Saget — Hilarious, Sweet and Dear
- “The outcome of the conflict between communism and freedom is still in doubt.” Whittaker Chambers’ Witness, 70 Years Later
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.