Good morning, kids. Thursday and in response to my incredulity over America, via Fauci, actually funding the Chi-Coms to develop biological weapons, commenter/open blogger Joe Mannix hit me with a truth nuke attributed to his brother:“
“The problem is not that the system has become corrupt, but that corruption has become the system.”
When you look at every issue and everything we are dealing with in that context, it’s kind of a cold slap in the face. What’s even more of a gut punch is the realization that this state of affairs is not something new; it’s been this way for years, if not decades. You just didn’t realize it, primarily because socially and economically, the world – that is your world of family, work and community – was outwardly stable, predictable and secure. Perhaps the first major disruption to that was 9/11/01 and then the response to it in the ensuing months that did nothing to rectify the situation, but was used as a pretext to weaponize the security state against the American citizenry. It’s getting into the weeds a bit but we are only beginning to reap the whirlwind of the creation of the FISA courts, the warrantless wiretapping and all the rest of it (how the hell did I ever think that that was a good idea?).
So, on the heels of putting his foot in his mouth (i.e. shoving his head up his ass) about parroting the Leftist propaganda about J-6 being a “terrorist” attack, Ted Cruz is being lauded in the usual circles for defenestrating Dr. Fauci about his collusion with the Chi-Coms to weaponize and unleash General Tso’s Sickness. And yesterday, Kevin McCarthy flipped a rhetorical bird at Malig-Nancy Pelosi by refusing to testify in her J-6 kangaroo court while Mitch McConnell ripped Joey Soft-Serve a new one in the well of the Senate for his blood-libeling of those who oppose his nuking the filibuster to make permanent Democrat election rigging.
To all of this brave, uplifting, fightin’ mad Mr. Smith Goes to Washington rhetorical fireworks, I say thank you — and fuck you. When the chips were down last year, you sat on your hands, abrogated your oath to the Constitution and sold America down the river for good by not protesting a stolen election. That was on top of doing everything you could to stonewall and sabotage President Trump’s legislative agenda when in his first two years the GOP held both chambers of Congress and had an absolute mandate to reverse not just the Obama destruction, but most of everything going back to the New Deal. The possible exception to that, of course, being the “entitlements.” Even before that, for years and years it was “Build the dang fence!” before an election and then deriding us as “hobbits” for complaining about embracing amnesty afterwards. “We’re only one half of one third of three fifths of 99 44/100ths% Congress!” Dozens of single-sentence Obamacare repeals knowing full well the dog-eating bastard would veto it but stonewalling and ultimately a thumbs down when Trump pushed for it.
And suddenly, Joe Mannix’s brother’s admonition about corruption being the system shines an unflattering light on far too many of us who are happy to be a part of it when Uncle Sugar hands us a monthly check. Even though we’re at the bottom of the pyramid, we’re still a part of the system. That’s the hardest, coldest truth of all to have to face.
So, in terms of fighting against things like stolen elections, BLM/Antifa mass terrorism, Jive Kampf crackpot race theory, or trannies raping your children in the girls room, or forcible vaccination and lockdowns, open borders and all the rest of it, Congress, the courts and the bureaucracy will beat you down. In some instances, quite literally as was the case with concerned parents at school board meetings, the J-6 political prisoners, Kyle Rittenhouse, and for sure Ashli Babbit and Roseanne Boyland.
During any other time frame other than the past few years, that outwardly stable world I mentioned earlier of home, family and perceived security was the last thing anyone would want to jeopardize. It is I guess a natural instinct of self-preservation that influences us to go along in order to get along. But look at where we are; our freedom, our financial security and sense of physical security are day by day evaporating in front of our eyes. The abject desperation of the junta in power is in direct proportion to the dangerous rhetoric hurled at anyone who opposes or objects to them, i.e. all of us. We are rapidly heading to an inflection point where people are going to be in a world of hurt with very little in the way of options. And with a junta like this, history tells us time and again what their reaction is going to be.
As Bob Dylan once sang, “When you ain’t got nothing, you got nothing to lose.”
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “. . . imagine my shock when it was pointed out to me that the Supreme Court justices of all fifty states have created their own legislature, a fraudulent Congress called the Conference of Chief Justices (CCJ), where they go twice a year and vote on “resolutions” which they then take back to their respective states and implement through court procedure.” The United States Judiciary is Acting as a Shadow Government and Must Be Stopped
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The NIH bioethics boss, a specialist in ‘human subjects’ research, explains it all for you.” Dark Thoughts from the Wife of Dr. Doom
- Michael Walsh: “. . . , no matter how often the Democrats wrap themselves in the flag, execrate the memory of the Trump presidency — which they view as an unfortunate interregnum between the Obama administration and what is now the third Obama term, with perhaps (if Michelle runs to supplant Biden in 2024) another one or two to come — and, increasingly, regard any opposition as not only unprincipled but seditious, they still can’t run away from their past. Unfortunately for us, their past is just prologue.” “A Battle for the Soul of America”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “To justify turning the full force of the government against its own citizens, Assistant Attorney General Matthew Olsen told the Senate Judiciary Committee, ‘We have seen a growing threat from those who are motivated by racial animus, as well as those who ascribe to extremist anti-government and anti-authority ideologies.'” Is the DOJ Readying Biden’s Brownshirts to Deal With His Political Opposition?
- “Within four months of the shooting, Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd was cleared of criminal wrongdoing by the Justice Department.” Cop Who Killed Ashli Babbitt in Cold Blood Never Interviewed By Investigators, Now Back in Charge of House Security
- “This committee is not conducting a legitimate investigation as Speaker Pelosi took the unprecedented action of rejecting the Republican members I named to serve on the committee. It is not serving any legislative purpose. The committee’s only objective is to attempt to damage its political opponents — acting like the Democrat Congressional Campaign Committee one day and the DOJ the next.” McCarthy: “I Have Concluded to Not Participate” with Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s January 6 Committee
- “If corrupt federal law enforcement agencies can run a covert smear campaign against a U.S. president, they can do it to you.” Biden Education Secretary Planting NSBA Letter Takes a Page From Russia Collusion Hoax Playbook
- “A new documentary on the Jan. 6 Capitol riot peels back the curtain on the Democrats’ domestic war on their political opponents.” New Jan. 6 Documentary Sheds Light on Democrats’ War on Domestic Political Opponents
- “Others have noticed that mainstream media outlets have done their best to turn a blind eye to the attack.” Waukesha Christmas Parade Attacker Slammed With 71 New Charges
- “Can the FBI be reformed? Maybe not — and if not, here’s a look at the dystopian hell we’re headed for.” (it’s not just the FBI but the entire bureaucracy and, more alarmingly, much of society itself – jjs) The FBI’s Broken Relationship with Us
- “I will concede that point.” Mass-Assassin Linked Dick Durbin Admits Biden Went “Too Far” in Speech Comparing Political Opponents to Traitors, Segregationists
- Daniel Greenfield: “Racism accusations for corporate money in D.C.” How Much Does It Cost to Smear Someone as a Racist?
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS
FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate for companies with 100 or more employees officially went into effect on Monday and companies are scrambling to figure out how to force employees to comply. Meanwhile, the Supreme Court is sitting on its hands, refusing to rule, and compelling employers to enforce Biden’s totalitarian mandate.” Supreme Court Does Joe Biden’s Dirty Work by Delaying Ruling on Vaccine Mandate
- “Endangering American lives with mangled ‘facts’ about [Chinese] COVID-19.” Three Leftist Supreme Court Judges — And Fear Porn
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Thousands of Americans have died needlessly because of weaponized disinformation about China’s culpability, vaccines, useful drugs, lockdowns, racial preferences, and long-term care facilities.” Politicizing Chinese COVID-19 From the Start
- “The origins of [Chinese] COVID-19 must be fully investigated. It is apparent that Dr. Fauci has not been forthright with the American people regarding his involvement in funding dangerous research. Throughout the pandemic, our federal health agencies have failed to be transparent and Americans have lost confidence in them as a result. The American people are counting on the Department of Defense to be far more transparent and explain what steps they took to investigate this August 2021 disclosure.” Sen. Ron Johnson Demands Details of DOD Investigation Into Chinese COVID-19 Origins
- “There is a tectonic shift underway in the medico-scientific establishment: they are starting to walk back boosters.” Booster Bust: Medical Establishment Changes Its Mind
- “The study, which was conducted by Kaiser Permanente Southern California but has not yet been peer-reviewed, also showed that people with Omicron infections are 74% less likely to need to be placed in the intensive care unit (ICU).” Deaths From Omicron 91% Less Compared To Delta, Study Finds
- Henry F. Smith, Jr., M.D.: “Given omicron’s obvious vaccine resistance, the strategy of forcing a monovalent vaccine on the population during a pandemic has clearly failed.” Our Bizarre Devotion to Chinese COVID Vaccines
- “My constituents want to know that I am fighting vaccine mandates at every level. In an attempt to paint me in a bad light with the political elites and donor class in Washington, the anonymous leaker inadvertently revealed that some DC insiders are encouraging compliance with mandates, while they claim to their constituents back home that they are here in DC fighting for healthcare freedom.” GOP Congressman Slams GOP Colleagues Who Leak To Press, Hypocritically Comply With Vaccine Mandates
- “You’ll need an ID to go inside a McDonald’s in DC, but not to vote… Beyond parody.” D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser Mocked for Requiring Children, Adults to Show Vax Card: “Requiring ID Is Racist”
- “Despite the CDC saying that any mask will do the trick, the legislation would send every American a package of three N95 masks, The Hill reports.” MAIL-A-MASK: Bernie Sanders, Democrats Introduce Bill to Send Masks to Every American
* * * * *
- “[Andrew] Hebbeler’s appointment comes amidst controversy over the risky form of research — which often entails increasing the lethality, virulence, and transmissibility of a pathogen — and its relevance to the origins of [Chinese] COVID-19.” Biden Rehires Obama’s “Gain of Function” Risk Analyst
- “What Canadians do not seem to understand is that mandatory this eventually leads to mandatory that. Initial consent will often culminate by increments in abject capitulation to the imposition of autocratic measures.” Canada: New Kid on the Totalitarian Block
- “You’re evicting kids with leukemia, kids who have strokes. Kids with Down syndrome. Do you understand how evil this is?” Furgason asked. “This is just so messed up.” Canadian Ronald McDonald House Threatens to Evict Unvaccinated Child Cancer Patients and Their Parents
- Yeah, but he doesn’t want debate-debate. . . German President Wants “Debate” on Mandatory Vaccination
- “The increased cost will likely cause spike in premiums.” (no shit – jjs) Biden’s Chinese COVID Test Rule Could Cost Insurance Companies Up to $20 Billion a Month
- “Now for the part we’re only supposed to whisper: [Chinese] COVID vaccinations for hard-playing athletes remain controversial.” NCAA Backflips on Natural Immunity, Says Athletes Who Had Chinese COVID Now Considered Vaccinated
- “We should be careful in not overloading the immune system.” European Medicines Agency Warns Endless Booster Shots Could Cause “Immune Response” Problems
- Keith R. Jackson, M.D.: “This simple, cheap, and available hygienic maneuver should be added to our [Chinese] COVID therapeutic armamentarium.” How About a Nasal Wash to Treat Chinese COVID?
- “In this new video/audio published by Rabbi Chananya Weissman’s Rumble Channel, we hear a recording of a certain individual’s phone call to Pfizer about their vaccine. The conversation is highly disturbing. Make sure to listen.” A Phone Call to Pfizer
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “December’s year-over-year figure was the third-worst in records going back to 2007. The worst was April of last year, followed by May.” Bidenflation Crushed Workers in 2021: Three Worst Annual Real Wage Contractions on Record
- “Proving she’s equal parts dishonest and stupid, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) once again attempted to blame evil grocery store chains for inflation.” Elizabeth Warren Launches Another Fact-Free Attack on Grocery Stores
- “The agency also reported that consumer prices are rising at a 7% clip as of December 2021 — the highest rate in roughly 40 years. [So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, however, is seeking to brush off the concerning phenomenon.” In 2021, Inflation Gave the Typical American a 2.4% Pay Cut
- “Remember: if the [Chinese] coronavirus doesn’t kill us, socialist economic policies will.”The Real Enemy Is Getting Off Scot Free
- “Had someone else been in charge the past 12 months, the country wouldn’t be in the terrible fix it’s in right now.” The Biden Variant — Not Omicron — Is Behind the Shortages Everywhere
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Fatal shootings of police up 36 percent.” Killings of Cops Spiked in 2021
- “Cities are poised for showdowns with their states on policing-reform laws.” The Tug of War Over Policing
- “Bill would block bail funds from paying bond for accused felons.” Indiana Lawmakers Crack Down on Bail Charities After Grisly Murders
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The mother of the first victim said: “These horrific sexual assaults should have never occurred. There were people who could have turned it around years ago.” Loudoun Rapist Sentenced, Put On Sex Offender Registry for Life
- “With lifesaving vaccines widely available and protection from mild infection impossible, keeping schools open should be a top priority.” No New Closures
- “Based on the facts in the complaint, she should win. The college clearly violated numerous civil rights and anti-harassment laws, as well as its own policies regarding employee treatment. Whether she will win remains unclear in these intolerant times. The courts are no longer reliable in defending the law as written, and often — like the corrupt legal system that protected the Democrat Party and its white leadership in the South during the Jim Crow era — works to protect the power structure now controlled by leftists and black militants.” Pushback: Former Employee Sues Smith College for Discrimination and Harassment Because She is White
- “. . . understanding that ‘control’ is based in white norms and is associated with white supremacist thought; it is appropriate to focus on social emotional teaching and learning.”North Carolina Spending Millions on CRT Program That Teaches Disabled Preschoolers How Whiteness Affects Everything
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Politicians seeking praise for their faux compassion at the border should instead be held accountable for the blood on their hands.” The Drug Cartels’ Man in the White House
- “The release of the data comes after Sen. Ron Johnson (R., Wis.) in August wrote a letter to Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas that asked for an accounting of all migrants released into the United States. Mayorkas responded to the letter on Jan. 11, nearly three months after Johnson’s request.” Biden Junta Unable To Locate 50,000 Migrants Released Into US in 2021
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Miranda Devine: “The devil went down to Georgia and came back a lame duck. Joe Biden’s angry speech in the Peach State on Tuesday about so-called ‘voting rights’ was stupid, divisive and full of lies, and it also exposed his impotence.” A Taste of Southern Lied in Georgia Y’all
- “I will defend the right to vote [and] our democracy against all enemies: foreign and yes, domestic.” Biden Lies About His Past and Georgia’s Voting Law to Justify Getting Rid of the Filibuster
- “The evidence that Joe Biden is a racist is overwhelming, and not just because of his support for segregationists. He has a history of making blatantly racist comments. All the speeches in the world can’t change who Biden was or still is.” Joe Biden Doesn’t Want You Know This About George Wallace
- “The Voting Rights Act has been in place since 1965; if and when there’s actual racial discrimination going on in a voting context, there are laws that prevent it.” Hans von Spakovsky: Democrats Push “Big Lie” of “Voter Suppression” to “Make It Easy to Cheat in Elections”
- “Think about it — the narrowest majority in Senate history wants to break the Senate rules to control how voters in every state elect senators. Could there be a better argument to preserve the Senate’s rules, customs, and traditions?” Tom Cotton Trolls Cuck Schemer In Epic Speech Defending The Filibuster By Reading Schumer’s Own Past Remarks
- “This all grew out of the Windham audit which was not moving forward until I got the bill pushed through. Our state allows for the citizens to decide how votes get counted. Ultimately this needed to be left to the people and the people have to work at it. The people need to work as a team.” Live Free or Die! New Hampshire Grass Roots Organization Defeats Odds, Forces Referendum on Vote Counting in 30 Municipalities
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “She’s feeling a net closing around her and knows from 2016 that she’s safest in the public eye.” (in a sane world, she’d have been imprisoned years ago, but okay – jjs) There’s Only One Reason Hillary Would Think About Running Again
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Artists like Emilee are protected under the Constitution to freely live and work according to their religious beliefs, and it is imperative the 2nd Circuit upholds that fundamental right.”Photographer Appeals Court Ruling Forcing Her To Photograph Same-Sex Weddings
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “[Virginia] Giuffre — who also accused Jeffrey Epstein of sexual exploitation — is suing Prince Andrew for allegedly sexually assaulting her when she was only 17.” Federal Judge Denies Prince Andrew’s Request to Dismiss Lawsuit
- “35 members of Congress outperformed the SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust, an index fund that tracks the 500 most valuable stocks in the world, according to a chart that circulated on several social media platforms, including the notorious WallStreetBets subreddit.” Social Media Users Track Stock Trading As Congress Considers Member Ban
- “Biden’s approval rating dropped to a new low of 33%, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, with 53% of Americans saying they disapprove of the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] performance. The rating is down 3% since November 2021, when Biden held a 36% approval rating.” Biden’s Approval Rating Craters To Shocking New Low, Least Popular Among Hispanics: POLL
- “Looks like the 2024 games are beginning early.” Trump Appears to Call Ron DeSantis “Gutless” For Refusing to Declare “Booster” Status
- “Twelve months ago, this [so-called quote-unquote “president”] said we should ‘see each other not as adversaries, but as neighbors.’ Yesterday, he called millions of Americans his domestic ‘enemies,'” McConnell pointed out. “I have known, liked, and personally respected Joe Biden for many years,” he continued. “I did not recognize the man at that podium yesterday.” (meh, kabuki/bukkake theatrics – jjs) McConnell Destroys Joe Biden on Senate Floor
- “He takes his foot out of his mouth during Tuesday’s Senate hearings on Jan. 6.” (good for him, but what he said vis a vis J-6 was beyond inexcusable in the extreme – jjs) The Redemption of Ted Cruz?
- Larry Elder: “Should we start calling O.J. Simpson a ‘grief counselor?'” Harry Reid, Death of a “Statesman?”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “What’s next? Flu shot passports? Should we bar the obese from entering restaurants? How about forcing those who haven’t had their colonoscopy to work from home until they’ve made their doctors’ appointment? The list really goes on and on, and we can go pretty far down this road if we let our imaginations run wild.” Washington Post Op-Ed Advocates Otherizing the Unvaccinated
- “How long will it take for Meta to go from being the next big thing, to a strong suggestion, to a mandate?” The First Church of Zuckerberg Is Here for Your Body and Soul
- “Every objective and careful reviewer of the facts in this case . . . concluded that Fierceton had not been truthful,” said the University of Pennsylvania’s lawyers. Student Misleads With Story of Poverty and Abuse and Wins Rhodes Scholarship — Now, the Media Is Defending Her
- “. . . this trial is not only entertaining, it will address an important principle: you don’t get to make up nasty stuff about somebody you don’t like and print it anyway. Reminding us that there is punishment in store for those who do this could move us a half-a-baby-step closer to restoring civility in the discourse.” Grab Your Popcorn: Why Sarah Palin Has a Case Against the Lying Liberals at New York Times
- “There’s something sinister about the worldwide media campaign against top-ranked tennis player Novak Djokovic.” Let the Man Play
- “Progressive institutions — including New Jersey’s branch of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) — lauded the passage of the bill, linking its passage to the prevention of ‘white supremacy.'” New Jersey To Legalize All Abortions, Guarantee “Reproductive Autonomy”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The measure also calls on the State and Defense departments to strengthen Ukraine’s defense capabilities and enhance security assistance to Kyiv.” Senate Democrats Introduce Bill Sanctioning Russia Over Ukraine
- “The U.S. and NATO have embarked on a policy of wish-fulfillment as regards Putin.”“If/Then” is No Policy for Dealing with Russia
- “Meanwhile, the city of Xi’an has reported an unspecified number of hemorrhagic fever cases, and a Canadian officer has demanded an investigation into possible [Chinese] COVID exposures at World Military Games 2019.” China Locks Down Major Port City of Tianjin Over Chinese COVID With the Olympics Weeks Away
- “Pressure mounts on Biden to ditch talks as Tehran expands weapons program.” 110 Republican Lawmakers Call on Biden To Abandon Iran Nuclear Talks
- Robert Spencer: “The Islamic Republic finds its perfect moment.” Iran: “Hard Revenge” for Soleimani Killing Will Come From “Within” the U.S.
- “Facing calls for resignation, Johnson apologized Wednesday for ‘work event.'” Boris on the Ropes: UK Prime Minister Under Fire for Throwing ‘BYOB’ Party During Lockdowns He Ordered
- “Until the PA stops inciting violence, it’s hopeless.” Why Israel Should Not Engage With the Palestinian Authority
- “The alternative to the two-state solution?” A Confederation Between Jordan and West Bank Palestinians Offers an Organic Solution
- “. . . the Russians still don’t understand that it was freedom and competition that revitalized the U.S. space industry, not government action. And until the Russians figure this basic fact out, they will continue to trail behind everyone else.” Roscosmos Struggles to Figure Out How Private Enterprise Works
- “The abandoned Hizballah leader and his forlorn hope.” Hassan Nasrallah’s Litany of Woe
- “What makes it worth being a man?” China’s Sissy Problem — and Ours
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “According to a statement, the Army is currently trying to fill both part-time and full-time vacancies in about 150 career fields in both active-duty and reserve components.” Army Boosts Enlistment Bonuses to $50,000
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “You want to take another crack at that?” Biden Nominee Jessica Clarke Muffs John Kennedy’s “Basic” Question During Hearing
- “New York City officials had flagged busted fire doors before Bronx tower inferno.” After Deadly Bronx Fire, Space Heaters Deemed “Symbols of Inequity”
- Gee, I wonder why? 8 Richest U.S. Counties Are Suburbs of D.C. and S.F.
- “Misguided policy and poor financial management have marked the performance of the city’s well-funded Homelessness Services Authority.” L.A.’s Billion-Dollar Failure
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Bonus: Healthcare services will be extended to illegal immigrants.” California Democrats Propose Universal Healthcare Funded by New Income and Business Taxes
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Scientists using images from Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) collected over six Martian years (6.5 Earth years) have found that the mid-sized dunes dubbed mega-dunes near the north pole actually do move from year to year, unlike similar sized dunes elsewhere on the planet.” Scientists Discover That Mid-Sized Dunes Near Mars’ North Pole Move
- “Now this panel has decided its job is no longer to review the specific technical and engineering issues that could cause a manned spacecraft failure, such as with Boeing’s Starliner. Instead it now believes it should be the designer of NASA’s entire management. It is long past time that this panel is shut down. It isn’t doing its actual job, and is instead interfering with everyone else’s.” NASA’s Safety Panel Claims Management Expertise in ’21 Annual Report, Demanding That NASA Run Artemis Using “Top-Down” Approach
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “‘Putin’s team’ gives CCP platform to promote Beijing Olympics during blowout loss.” What the Puck? Chinese Gov’t Propagandists Promote Olympics at Washington Capitals Game
- “Legal precedent made for anyone to engage in iconoclasm, so long as they’re ‘offended.'”“Paedos & Propaganda”: Man Attacks BBC Statue Sculpted by Child Molester
- “Hollywood alienates talent at its own peril, but will capitalism ride to the rescue?” The Silver Lining in Bari Weiss’ Shocking Woke Hollywood Expose
- “And generally, here in the United States, when they race swap a character they replace a white character with an African American,” Dixon added. “If you notice, they never replace an Asian or Native American character with African American, it’s always a white character. And I don’t know what the point of that is.” Legendary Comic Book Artist Chuck Dixon Takes a Big Swipe at “Woke” “Race Swapping” of Characters
- “Over the past few years, I’ve encountered various statistics that ruined my day, so to spread the pain, I’ve collected a few here.” Ten Statistics to Ruin Your Day
- “You can’t attain utopia if people are having fun.” Why the Left’s War on Fun Is Actually a War on G-d
HITHER & YON
- “Officers with the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department (CMPD) arrived on the scene to talk to the man who was already 70 feet up the tower. They also called Duke Energy to shut off the tower, causing outages for some residents and businesses.” SWAT Team Rescues Shirtless Man Who Climbed Electrical Tower Causing Power Outage For Thousands
- “In a time when many entertainers are being canceled and replaced by humorless, talentless individuals who check off all the correct woke Left boxes, all Saget wanted to do was make people laugh.” Bob Saget’s Comedy Will Be Missed
- “Duped by Soviets both inside and outside his administration.” The Failed Presidency of Franklin Roosevelt: A Tale of Two Harrys
- “Colin was a fearless crusader, taking up one of the most taboo stories in contemporary America, the rising tide of Black violence directed against other races, egged on by racial grievance mongers. This was long before BLM.” (author of White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It, among many other works; RIP and a real loss – jjs) Colin Flaherty, R.I.P.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
Breitbart had a piece on Amazon selling Nazi propaganda films. The libs immediately swarmed the place to say Trump is the return of Hilter. Donks are clearly running with this bullshit
They express no concern about communist tyrants, but find nazis in school board meetings and especially in the GOP. People ridicule me about this but I have heard local people support Garland and Pelosi over their willingness to suspend rights to prevent a Holocaust.
I linked to that Amazon piece yesterday. I don’t necessarily mind selling Mein Kampf or Der Ewige Jude as long as there is some sort of context to them. Naturally, there isn’t because, Free Speech!
Now apply Free Speech! to anything anti-leftist or pro-American and see what you get.