Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and in spite of everything we’re dealing with, yesterday’s news coming out of the SCOTUS as well as in the Senate (specifically Manchin and Sinema) allowed us to, if not turn cartwheels, at least breathe a sigh of relief. For sure it’s a temporary respite as, in the words of my mother of blessed memory, “evil never rests.” But that said, no matter how long this pause lasts, for the chance to at least have a respite I am grateful.
I’m also grateful for the opportunity to just marvel at the circumstances and ineptitude of these so called “elites” as they slammed headlong into a wall. “Who’d’a thunk it?” A year ago, with control of both chambers of Congress and the executive branch (the latter and the upper chamber acquired by thievery), and with a judiciary that when the chips are really down is a reliable Leftist rubber stamp, the anti-American Left via the Democrat Party was ready to embark on what would have been the final phase of the nearly 100-year drive to “fundamentally transform” America as founded into yet another hell on earth socialist shit hole.
The pessimist in me says, look back at where we were after the 2010 midterms. We were breathing a sigh of relief and doing cartwheels that Obama’s agenda was seemingly halted, albeit after the disaster of Obamacare was rammed through. I hate that dog-eating fraud with the white hot heat of a thousand supernovas and yet compared to where we are today, those seem like halcyon days. The ever-leftward ratcheting over the years and decades has gotten us to a point where we’ve become so inured to the abuse, depredations and destruction that the psychos and sickos and outright thugs controlling most of our government and too much of our society have brought down us, that even the briefest pause seems like deliverance. But is it Moses-deliverance or is it Ned Beatty Deliverance?
As I alluded to in yesterday’s disquisition, our society has been turned completely upside down, first with the continuing mass-psychosis of the General Tso’s Sickness and then the ensuing economic immiseration. We’re heading for a crash that is going to make 1929 look like a blip, and even the lowest of the low-information crowd can sense it if not see it. It is a tragedy of the human condition, and really the American experience that we react to things when the wolf is at our throat. What we’re going through now is not merely the swinging of the political pendulum every two to four years. With 2020, the pendulum has sheared off the bolts and flung off into space. Meh, I don’t think even that is the correct metaphor, considering the illusion of the two-party system since the end of the Second World War. That was exposed by the election of Donald Trump in 2016 and specifically the reaction to that from all quarters that ultimately resulted in what happened in 2020.
That was Trump’s greatest triumph. No more illusions, no more deceptions, unless one wants to delude themselves into thinking that even now, with everything crashing down in flames, it’s still business as usual. A sea change has definitely taken place. And the more the globalists who installed Joey the Wonder Corpse in the Oval Office shamble and scramble to preserve their hold on power by pressing their hobnailed boot on our neck, the more they alienate those who were either in their camp or perhaps were too dumb to pay attention. When you have no gas for your car either because of lack of fuel or when it hits $8.00 a gallon, when there’s no food on the store shelves, when the value of your life savings is worth less and less every month, when criminals are free to rob, rape and burn your city down, when you are threatened with internal exile for refusing to be injected with Fauci’s Fix – and on and on and on, things are bound to get real interesting real fast.
Will these idiots ever stop? Of course not. The SCOTUS ruling will not engender a moment to reflect and respect a supposedly co-equal branch of government’s decision. The Left will attack the court and use the decision to bolster their call to pack it. Joey Soft-Serve, in fact, is shrieking at the private sector to ignore the ruling and demand vaccination or termination for all employees. Ditto with Manchin and Sinema. Wouldn’t surprise me if they get the Rand Paul neighbor treatment, or worse. Yeah, I get it that the insane Democrat base wants them to do what they were elected to do, but we bitch when the RINOs abrogate their oath to the Constitution; the Lefties want Manchin and Sinema to trash it.
No, they’re never going to stop. From C.S. Lewis timeless observation about tyranny, ” . . . those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” I don’t know how you say it in Jive (if Ibram X. Krement is lurking, he can comment) but the belt buckle worn by every Nazi soldier is inscribed with the words Gott Mit Uns — “G-d is with us.” Ironic since both the Nazis and their kissing cousins of the anti-American Left are atheists. But that is their mentality. So utterly convinced of their righteousness, and more so of the alleged evil and sub humanity of us, that there is nothing that they will do and nothing that they are not capable of doing to obtain absolute power.
For whatever elections are worth in the immediate tactical sense, the midterms are 10 months away, and we still have just under three more years until 2024. While it’s a safe bet we are in for a world of hurt that might make even the last year seem like the good old days, the Enemy is not infallible. And there might even be a Black Swan event that we cannot perceive that really changes everything.
Two things to ponder. First, on an ambivalent note from Emily Dickinson:
After great pain, a formal feeling comes
The Nerves sit ceremonious, like Tombs,
The stiff Heart questions ‘was it He, that bore,’
And ‘Yesterday, or Centuries before’?
The Feet, mechanical, go round
A Wooden way
Of Ground, or Air, or Ought
A Quartz contentment, like a stone
This is the Hour of Lead
Remembered, if outlived
As Freezing persons, recollect the Snow
First — Chill — then Stupor — then the letting go
Second, a more hopeful note:
“Let us rejoice in our sufferings because we know that our suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope, and hope does not disappoint us.” (Romans 5:3-5)
Have a good weekend.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Even a former communist would lament the sad state of affairs in America’s stores.”Biden’s Empty-Shelf America is a Country Boris Yeltsin Wouldn’t Recognize
- Daniel Greenfield: “Maybe ‘never allow a good crisis go to waste’ isn’t such a good idea after all.” Biden Pays the Price for Exploiting a Crisis
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The construction of the wall follows repeated attacks from Democrats — including [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and [so-called quote-unquote “vice president”] Kamala Harris — against walls, insisting they’re ineffective and xenophobic.” White House Erects Mysterious New Concrete Wall Without Explanation
- “The illegal use of extraterritorial National Guard soldiers and airmen as a domestic police force against our citizens must have the founders rolling over in their graves.” The Jan. 6 Investigation We Need is Into the Unlawful Military Occupation Of D.C.
- Julie Kelly: “Whether it’s Paul Hodgkins or Mitch McConnell, Democrats like Joe Biden consider all detractors an enemy of the country.” We Are All Domestic Terrorists Now
- The complaint adds, “At no time did [the attacker], as the operator of the SUV involved in the multiple collisions, make any reasonable effort to investigate what was struck, and that he failed to stop the vehicle as close to the scene of the accident as possible, and did not remain at the scene of the accident.” Waukesha Parade Terrorists Suspect Kept Driving With Head Out Window as Victim’s Body Blocked Windshield
- “His treatment of political opponents shows that he is crudely undemocratic.” Biden’s Banana Republic
- “Kinzinger is now the self-styled enemy of insurrectionists everywhere,” Tucker continued. “If you dare to insurrect or even think of the possibility of insurrecting, Adam Kinzinger will burst into tears and try to throw you into prison.” Then Carlson pointed out that Kinzinger hates all insurrectionists, except for Ray Epps. “Adam Kinzinger loves Ray Epps. He spent the last 24 hours on Twitter standing up for Epps,” continued Carlson. “How strange is that?”“Cryin and Lyin” Adam Kinzinger Gets the Takedown He Deserves
- “Narrative vs. reality in our two Americas.” Double Vision on Democracy
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS
FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Threaten to sick the IRS on them, Joey! Demented, thug pervert. Biden Urges Businesses to “Institute Vaccination Requirements” After Supreme Court Blow
- “Klain retweeted a September comment from MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle claiming that OSHA’s emergency temporary standard is the ‘ultimate work-around for the Federal govt to require vaccinations.'” Supreme Court Cites Biden Chief of Staff Ron Klain’s Twitter Feed in Smackdown of Illegal Vaxx Mandate
- “Split verdict. 6-3 against OSHA mandate, with liberals dissenting. 5-4 in favor of CMS mandate, Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Barrett, dissenting.” Supreme Court Stays OSHA Large Employer Vax Mandate, Upholds CMS Healthworker Mandate
- Robert Spencer: “Thank you, Mr. Trump.” (the author’s cheering for the Trump appointees neglects Brett Kavanaugh siding with the Maoists and Chief Fraudster Roberts in declaring the CMS mandate kosher – jjs) Supreme Court Blocks Biden’s Vaccine Mandate for Private Employers
- “Cringing little liberal.” Tucker Carlson Slams Brett Kavanaugh For Upholding Health Care Vax Mandate
- “The mandate covers approximately 10 million healthcare workers at roughly 76,000 hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare facilities. The majority in the CMS case argued that the government had the ability to mandate the vaccine as it dealt with facilities that received Medicare and Medicaid funding.” Supreme Court Allows CMS Vaccine Mandate For Healthcare Workers to Go Forward
- “The workplace would have threatened the jobs of nearly 80 million U.S. employees, forcing them to either get vaccinated or submit to daily masking and weekly testing requirements.Supreme Court Ruling Sends Mixed Message on Mask Mandate
- “If you want to know how far some of these biosecurity state cheerleaders will go, 29% would agree to take your children if you refuse to get the Fauci ouchie.” Bless Their Little Authoritarian Hearts: Democrats Support Punishing the Unvaccinated
* * * * *
- “More lies of Dr. Doom.” Project Veritas Video: Military Documents About Gain of Function Contradict Fauci Testimony Under Oath
- “Democrat governor required nursing homes to accept positive [Chinese] coronavirus patients from hospitals.” Report: Number of Michigan Nursing Home Deaths 42 Percent Larger Than Wretched Whitmer Disclosed
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s rankings are even lower, as just 15.5 percent express trust. Most of all, the American people do not trust the news media, 10.2 percent saying they trust them for accurate information concerning the [Chinese] virus.” Poll: Less than One-Third of Voters Trust Chinese Coronavirus Information from Dr. Anthony Fauci
- “He made the remarks during Wednesday’s press briefing by the White House [Chinese] COVID-19 Response Team and public health officials, discussing the reduced severity of the omicron variant of the virus.” Anthony Fauci: “We’re Not Going to Eradicate” the Chinese Coronavirus
- “From adults with broken arms to kids experiencing mental health crises, a vast swathe of the Americans testing positive for [Chinese] COVID-19 in hospitals aren’t there for [Chinese] COVID-19 at all. And yet, much of the media continues to report on record case numbers and skyrocketing hospitalizations without nuance.” With Omicron, a Key Chinese COVID-19 Metric Has Become Highly Misleading
- Glenn Reynolds: “Ironically, even as this initiative was announced, damning new information about government scientists’ response to the [Chinese] COVID-19 outbreak came out. A series of just-released e-mails from top scientists revealed they were highly confident that the disease came out of a Chinese laboratory, even as their public statements treated any such suggestions as crazy talk, ‘conspiracy theory’ and ‘misinformation.'” Team Biden’s Plan to “Ensure Scientific Integrity” Should Start With Itself
- “Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, the courageous doctor who has successfully treated over seven-thousand Chinese coronavirus patients and who pioneered the use Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and zinc as an early-stage enemy of the pandemic, is now living like he is dying but not in lyric; in reality. Dr. Zelenko, or ‘Zev] as he likes to be called, has a rare and now-inoperable form of cancer. He has defied odds for four years in surviving, but eventually with cancer, like with the house in Vegas, the odds have a way of prevailing.” Zelenko Protocols for America — Live Like you Were Dying
- The ignorance and arrogance of this yammering, bi-pedal, leaking colostomy bag is breathtaking. That said, he’s attacking the Junta so that is the ulterior motive. Bernie Sanders: “Congress Must Demand the Mass Production and Distribution of N95 Masks”
* * * * *
- “Welcome to the earthly incarnations of utopian ideals.” Leftist Teacher Charged for Quarantining Her Child in Car Trunk
- “No food for 3 weeks.” People Are Still Being SEALED Inside Their Own Homes in China
- “Premier Francois Legault justified the move by stating that refusing vaccination — a decision made by 10% of Quebecers — leads to costs for the health care system. He said that the size of the penalty — which remains undecided — will be ‘significant.'” Quebec Will Impose “Significant” Tax on the Unvaccinated in “Fairness” to the Vaxxed
- “Now they’re coming for the children: The management at a Ronald McDonald House for sick children in Vancouver has told the families of its residents that any child who has not gotten a [Chinese] COVID shot by next week will be evicted from the facility.” Today’s Backlisted Child: McDonald’s Evicts Unjabbed Children with Cancer From Ronald McDonald House in Vancouver
- “Djokovic’s lawyers are expected to appeal the cancelation in the Federal Circuit and Family Court as they successfully did after the first cancellation.” Novak Djokovic Faces Deportation as Visa Revoked Again
- “We failed.” Danish Newspaper Apologizes For “Hypnotically” Following Government Narrative on Chinese COVID
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Other data on Thursday suggested the worst of high inflation was probably behind. Producer prices recorded their smallest gain in 13 months in December as the cost of goods declined. The drop in goods prices was the first since April 2020.” Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Rise
- “On Thursday, the Labor Department reported that US workers filed 230,000 initial jobless claims, the highest since November, and about 15 percent higher than projected. They’d been running at historic lows, but some analysts fear businesses now may be closing down and laying off workers, thanks to the Omicron surge. Vaccine mandates may be fueling the closures.” It’s Not Just Inflation: The US Job Market Remains a Mess, Too
- “It should instead allow interest rates to be set by the market.” The Fed Works to Sabotage Sound Money
- Expectations that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates multiple times this year are driving up mortgage rates, which are closely tied to the 10-year U.S. Treasury.” Mortgage Rates Hit Highest Level Since March 2020
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- The law of supply – chain – and demand. LA Train Tracks Blanketed in Empty Boxes as Thieves Target Cargo Containers
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “I may have fucked up my life flatter than hammered shit, but I stand before you today beholden to no human cock sucker. I’m working a paying, fucking union job and no limber dick cock sucker of an administrator is going to tell me how to teach my classes because I’m a fucking tenured professor.” SHOT: Michigan Prof Put on Leave of Absence After Cursing, Telling Students He Randomly Assigns Grades
- “While some thought students would take a year off from school during the pandemic, and go back to college in 2021, that doesn’t appear to be the immediate outcome.” CHASER: College Enrollment Continues to Decline
- “RRISD mother, Kieu Trang, grew up in communist Vietnam and said what she is seeing in schools across the nation reminds her of her time living there and the stories her parents have told her. Trang said she is appalled with ‘everything’ going on in the school system right now.” Texas School District Tells Teachers Not to “Out” Their Trans, Non-Binary Students to Parents
- “What are we going to tell parents?” Watch Democrat State Senator Break From Party, Confront Colleagues Over School Choice
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- How many dozen got away? One Sex Offender, Two Murderers, and Three Gang Members Arrested at U.S. Border
- “A border policy constructed around vote-getting is bound to fail, and Biden’s border policy is a catastrophe.” Biden’s Immigration Policy Should Infuriate Hispanics
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Sinema, along with Democrat West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin, have both been clear that they will not vote to lower the 60 vote threshold required for passing most pieces of legislation, even as [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and others have called it a tool of segregation.” In Fiery Speech, Sinema Says Eliminating Filibuster Will “Worsen the Underlying Disease of Division”
- Mollie Hemingway: “Old-guard Republican cowardice and fecklessness could lead to Nancy Pelosi becoming America’s election czar.” GOP’s Old Guard Out Of Touch With Their Voters On Election Integrity
- “The unfortunate part of Sinema’s speech was that she trotted out a host of talking points from the Democrats’ false narrative about election integrity. This was no doubt done to mitigate the blowback from within her own party but, as a friend of mine who works in the Senate pointed out, it was quite unnecessary. If she’d merely talked about keeping the filibuster in place to prevent further divide the speech would have been positively epic. However, decrying the tendency to demonize our opponents while trotting out the Dem rhetoric about election integrity laws is trying to have it both ways. Even when they aren’t explicitly saying it, all of the Democrats’ talking points about recent election integrity laws are code for ‘Republicans are racists.’ Sinema really dropped the ball on this.” Sinema Wraps Filibuster Dagger in Dem Talking Points, Then Sticks It In
- “You all ask questions about complicated subjects like ‘can you get this done,'” Biden removed his face mask as he approached reporters. “I hope we can get this done. The honest-to-God answer is I don’t know whether we can get this done. Is this mic on? I guess — anyway — I’m not sure — anyway, I hope we can get this done, but I’m not sure.” “Election Subversion!”: Biden Shouts at Reporters About State Laws Changing “Who Counts the Vote”
- “Biden, formerly a defender of the filibuster, now wants Democrats to find a way around the 60-vote rule to pass the bill.” Democrat Shell Games: Schumer Will Force Debate on Consolidated Voting “Rights” Bill
- “Their panic is driving the unconstitutional attempt to seize control of national elections.”Democrat Desperation Has Now Become Dangerous
- “Rep. Roy spoke out Thursday after House Democrats passed, along party lines, their voting reform bill, which now goes to the Senate, where Democrats are threating to eliminate the long-standing filibuster rule in order to pass it, despite holding only 50 of the Chamber’s 100 seats. Rep. Chip Roy: “I’m Looking at You Jon Tester: Flattop Doesn’t Make You Any Conservative”
- “Democrats don’t want your solemn vote. Democrats want your ballot harvested.” Some Votes Should Not Count
- “On Wednesday, Democrats voted down an amendment by Rep. Rodney Davis (R-IL) that would have kicked likely hundreds, and potentially thousands, of foreign nationals off state voter rolls.” Democrats Block Plan to Remove Foreign Nationals from Voter Rolls
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Pretrial Services Agency announced that it will store the names and “personal religious information” of all employees who make ‘religious accommodation requests for religious exception from the federally mandated vaccination requirement.'” (Pre-Crime Security Agency, more likely – jjs) The Government is Compiling a Database of People Seeking Religious Exemptions from Vaccine Mandates
- “When talking about diversity and inclusion, Jews are not part of the discussion,” Jews Don’t Count
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Between his drug use, his China dealings, Burisma, the shady art exhibit, that little incident with a gun, and the whole thing with the laptop, Hunter Biden has been the repeated source of headaches for his father Joe. And he just got another.” Grab the Popcorn: Hunter Biden’s Ex-Wife to Release Tell-All Memoir
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Noem is claiming she has ‘never backed down’ from defending women’s sports despite rejecting a bill that would’ve done just that.” Gov. Kristi “Gnome” Noem Releases Ad Falsely Claiming She “Never Backed Down” From Protecting Women’s Sports
- “The Supreme Court has struck down his vaccine-or-test mandate, his agenda is dead in the water in Congress and his approval rating has plummeted lower and lower.” Piss-Hockey Psaki Turns to “Bunny Rabbits and Ice Cream” to Defend Biden’s Worst Week Yet
- NBC’s Kelly O’Donnell asked Biden “Maybe a press conference soon, Mr. President? We would look forward to that.” “Me too,” Biden responded. As Reporters Bombard Him With Questions, Biden Responds With Two Improbable Words
- “Are we going to see the same Democratic ticket in 2024?” he asked her.Harris appeared stunned by the question and sat there frozen like a deer in headlights for a few seconds.WATCH: Kamala’s Disastrous Response to a Question About 2024
- “The commission describes itself as non-partisan, but Republicans have argued for nearly a decade that its rules and regulations favor Democrats.” Backbone! RNC to Prohibit Candidates Seeking Party Nomination from Participating in Presidential Debates
- “Republicans seem eager to give up the Chamber’s support. The question is whether Democrats will pick up right where the GOP left off.” Does The GOP’s Break From the Chamber of Commerce Matter?
- “McCarthy is not espousing the bold, visionary agenda of a party that understands the forces that threaten its voters, and is prepared to do battle on their behalf.” If the Republican Party Refuses to Learn From the Trump Era, Winning in 2022 Will Mean Nothing
- “Democrats should look into the histories of William Henry Harrison and Zachary Taylor for pointers on their political path.” (interesting history; not sure if it’s applicable here – jjs)Democrats to Face Same Catastrophic Fate as Whigs
- Lloyd Billingsley: “On tap in California is an ever-expanding government, health care for illegals, and endless [Chinese] COVID crackdowns.” Gavin Newsom’s 2022 Vision
- “The state was a breath away from becoming another California.” Florida 2018: The Election That Saved America (and Maybe the World)
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The AP has recently told its editors and reporters to avoid emphasizing case counts in stories about the disease. That means, for example, no more stories focused solely on a particular country or state setting a one-day record for number of cases, because that claim has become unreliable.” MSM Conveniently Changes How They Report on Chinese COVID Cases Due to Omicron Surge in Midterm Election Year
- “Curious journalists would have known all of this sometime in 2020. If the AP had reported the problems with the data, it could have reduced the panic. Either the AP doesn’t have any inquisitive reporters, or pushing panic was the goal all along.” Is This a Hint That the Media Will Stop Pushing Chinese COVID Panic Porn as Part of Team Biden’s Pivot?
- “The magazine argues that insidious hobbies are the latest example of capitalism’s anxieties, but I’ll take those anxieties over the ones the socialists offer.” The Atlantic’s Odd Case Against Capitalism
- “Zucker thought that entertainment-oriented News Lite puff-balls like Cuomo, Don Lemon, and (dough-ball in this case) Brian Stelter could serve up hard news. But they turned out to be a useless bunch of non-news ninnies. Zucker thought he could tell audiences scary stories about Orange Man Bad long after Orange Man Bad was gone. Zucker forgot that the first N in CNN is supposed to stand for ‘News’ and not ‘Ninnies.'” DEEP IMPACT: XiNN Ratings Crater Nearly 90%, Jeff Zucker Needs to Go
- “Nothing screams impartial like wearing a Dr Fauci t-shirt on air.” Video: MSNBC’s Reid AGAIN Calls For Denying Medical Care to the Unvaccinated
- “Busboys and Poets claims to hold ‘respectful conversations between diverse groups.'”Liberal Restaurant Cancels Event With Pro-Life Democrats After Learning They Oppose Abortion
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Biden [junta] imposes first sanctions over North Korea weapons program.” FAA Briefly Paused U.S. West Coast Flights Around Time of North Korea Launch
- Ted Cruz: “Thanks to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s catastrophic surrender and waiving of the mandatory sanctions passed by Congress, (Russian President Vladimir Putin) sees Nord Stream 2 as an alternate route to get his gas to Europe that Ukraine cannot touch.” Senate Democrats Block Bipartisan Nord Stream 2 Sanctions
- “The cyberattack, which hit the foreign ministry, the cabinet of ministers and the security and defense council among others, comes as Kyiv and its allies have sounded the alarm about a possible new Russian military offensive against Ukraine.” Massive Cyberattack Hits Ukrainian Government Websites as West Warns on Russia Conflict
- “The continued crackdown on basic freedoms throughout the city has escalated since China passed a sweeping so-called national security law in June 2020.” (sound of Moloch Garland furiously scribbling down notes and drooling – jjs) Hong Kong’s Anti-Freedom Crusade Ramps Up With New “Treason” and “Sedition” Laws
- “Lessons from history about the wisdom of punishing one’s defeated enemies are not good news for the Biden [junta] as it deals with Russia.” If the U.S. and Russia are Implacable Foes, Then All Lines of Inquiry Lead to NATO
- Robert Spencer: “. . . And the blow could come from within the United States.” Iran: When We Strike America, It Will Be With Great Force
- “How much has Hamas budged from its 1988 Charter?” Can Another Gaza War Be Avoided?
- “The standard excuse when mentioning Archbishop Tutu’s hostility to Israel was that this didn’t mean he was an anti-Semite. Does that excuse hold up to scrutiny?” Was Archbishop Desmond Tutu Anti-Israel Or An Anti-Semite?
- “On a generational disagreement in France.” The Art of Omission
- Split decision: The body can return but the head has to stay where it is . . . ISIS Bride From Alabama Loses Supreme Court Appeal to Return to the U.S.
- “Allah is our goal. The Prophet is our leader. The Koran is our constitution. Jihad is our way.”Daniel Greenfield: The Islamists Around New York’s Mayor Eric Adams Love Jihad
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “SEIU attacks small fire department for pay raise to part-time employees.” Labor Leaders Say Illinois Firefighters Can’t Vote To Leave Union
- “At the same time that it was collecting a record $1,051,873,000,000 in total taxes in the October-through-December period, the federal government was spending $1,429,567,000,000. Thus, it ran a deficit of $377,694,000,000.” $1,051,873,000,000: Record Federal Tax Collections Top $1 Trillion in 3 Months
- “Biden’s new minority-loan program resembles past small-business financing failures.” Hope Over Experience, Again
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “It is as if the anti-fossil climate conference never happened this year. As if promises to end fossil fuels are nothing but vapors from the incense offered at the altar of climate drama — only to be consumed by an inescapable energy reality.” Climate Industrial Complex Left Clueless as Fossil Fuels Proliferate
- “. . . However, the moratorium received some pushback from locals and national climate leaders, who argued the development of renewable energy resources cannot be delayed.” (pass the popcorn – jjs) Climate Activists Oppose Major Solar Projects Over Deforestation Concerns
- “Biden gave First Solar $500 million loan last month.” (did 10% get kicked back to the Big Guy? – jjs) Biden-Backed Solar Company Lied About Effectiveness of Solar Modules, Lawsuit Says
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The launch . . . was SpaceX’s third launch dedicated to smallsats in its effort to compete against the small rockets of Rocket Lab, Virgin Orbit, and Astra for that the smallsat market.” SpaceX Launches 105 Satellites on Its Third SmallSat Launch
- “Based on this one comparison of part of one wheel, it appears that Curiosity’s wheels have not experienced much new damage, even though during the last half year it has climbed into the mountains and has been traveling continuously over rocks, stones, and boulders.”Curiosity’s Wheels Holding Up Despite Very Mountainous and Rocky Terrain
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Dennis Prager: “The secular leftist idea that people are basically good is not only foolish: It is dangerous.” An Orthodox Rabbi Writes That People Are Basically Good — Judaism Is in Trouble
- “Aaron Rodgers gives zero fucks.” Quarterback Cancels Cancel Culture
- “John H. McWhorter reveals how a new religion has betrayed Black America.” Woke Racism
- Robert Spencer: “The more the message is pounded into the American people that America is a racist, white supremacist, imperialist monster that has opposed the noble indigenous peoples of the world at every turn, the fewer Americans will turn out to defend the country when it needs to be defended. Every allegedly white supremacist mascot, every pulled-down statue, is a step toward a larger dissolution.” (bingo! – jjs) More Mascot Madness: The Next Target is the Vikings
- “The devil-may-care liveliness of American youth is gone. What have we done to make such a child-poor and child-unfriendly world?” Children Outdoors, Living Adventures
HITHER & YON
- “Joel Coen’s solo debut is a stunner, bringing new life to Shakespeare’s oft-told tale.”Tragedy of Macbeth Delivers (Over and Over Again)
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.