Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and for many a Monday holiday as we pause to recognize the birthday of civil rights icon Martin Luther King Jr., which is funny because his credo of “content of character over color of skin” is completely antithetical to that of the Maoist cancer that has infected our society, to the extent that had he been assassinated today, the Monday holiday we have would be in honor of James Earl Ray, and not Dr. King. If you think that that’s either outrageous or beyond the pale, then you’ve been in a coma for the past 10-50 years.
On a not completely unrelated note, if you were to check the front page of today’s New York Times you would see that the taking of hostages at a Texas synagogue by a British Muslim in support of a convicted terrorist known as “Lady Al Qaeda” was nowhere to be found (safe link to Lara Logan’s Twitter feed with the page)
That’s because the New York Times is not a newspaper. Its sole purpose is to propagate a narrative and either promote or initiate political policy. And reporting on a story that does neither of those things but in fact destroys them is not going to be found on page one, if it can be found at all in the paper itself. I have no interest in taking a look since no doubt the headline will be something like “Area Residents Near Auschwitz Blame Jews for Constant Smoke Conditions, Poor Air Quality.”
The jihadi who stormed the Congregation Beth Israel synagogue in Colleyville, Texas, and took hostages Saturday, demanding the release of convicted jihad terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, is dead, and the hostages are safe. And now comes the real work: whitewashing, downplaying, and ignoring outright what took place, because it doesn’t fit the establishment narrative.
FBI Special Agent in Charge Matt DeSarno got the ball rolling when he said, “We do believe from our engagement with this subject that he was singularly focused on one issue, uh, and it was not specifically related to the Jewish community, uh, but we’re continuing to work to find motive and, and we will continue on that path . . . “
. . . So let’s get this straight. A man enters a synagogue and takes hostages, and warns that if anyone gets too close, people will die. He demands the release of an al-Qaeda terrorist. The FBI then asserts that his actions were “not specifically related to the Jewish community,” apparently because he was talking only about Aafia Siddiqui, and at least not reportedly railing against Jews and Israel. . .
. . . So why exactly did he do all this in a synagogue? He had the whole wide green world in which to take hostages; why did he choose Congregation Beth Israel of Colleyville, Texas? Once he had taken his hostages, why did he have one rabbi call another rabbi in order to demand Aafia Siddiqui’s release? What does Congregation Beth Israel have to do with Aafia Siddiqui? What does its rabbi, or the rabbi whom the hostage-taker had him contact in New York City, have to do with Aafia Siddiqui?
The answer to both questions is: nothing whatsoever. The hostage-taker chose the synagogue over any other possible target because of the widespread belief in the Islamic world that the Jews control the world through various surreptitious means, as Jordanian professor Ahmad Nofal articulated last April. . .
. . . If the “global news agencies” are really in the hands of Zionists, they’re doing a remarkably poor job in telling Israel’s side of the story, but never mind. The hostage-taker chose the synagogue because he clearly believed that the Jews, and perhaps only the Jews, held the power to secure Aafia Siddiqui’s release. The synagogue in Colleyville, in his febrile imagination, would be directly connected to the Jewish power brokers who could be compelled by his hostage-taking to do his bidding.
The FBI should know all this, but it doesn’t. Early in the Obama administration, it scrubbed all counterterror training materials that made any mention of Islamic texts and teachings, and severed ties with all the independent contractors (including me) who were teaching agents about the beliefs and goals of jihad terrorists. Islamic anti-Semitism is yet another forbidden area for today’s FBI; they can’t investigate anything that might appear to be “Islamophobic.” So Matt DeSarno is operating out of the willful ignorance the FBI chose as policy years ago. This time, the agency’s woke idiocy is actively misleading the American people about what happened in Colleyville.
The hell you say, Robert Spencer! The FBI misleading the American people? When has that ever happened before. COUGH-January 6th-COUGH — COUGH-Richard Jewell-COUGH. Etc. etc. etc. I understand the FBI has walked back that and now recognizes that the attack/incident in Colleyville did specifically target the Jewish community.
Tell that to dimwitted, dipsomaniac Dana Nessel.
Appearing on MSNBC on Saturday afternoon, about an hour after it had been reported that the attacker was demanding the release of imprisoned terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, Nessel said her “biggest concern” was that the attack was a “hate crime” or “domestic terrorism,” pointing to “white supremacy organizations.”
“We have seen an incredible rise in rhetoric that is anti-Semitic being trafficked all around the country,” Nessel said, noting “an exponential rise in the formation and the membership of these extremist organizations, many of which are white supremacy organizations, and they traffic in hatred against Jews and other minorities.”
“If it does turn out that is the motivating factor here, it would hardly be a surprise,” Nessel said.
Aside from being an insipid, transparent fraud who helped seal the steal in 2020, she does garner a lot of support from such patriotic towns as Dearbornistan and Boko-Haram-tramck. So her idiotic statement such as it was makes perfect sense.
The current situation is not completely the fault of Joey Soft-Serve and his handlers. In the wake of 9/11/01, itself the culmination of a decade or more of ignoring the unchecked immigration/infiltration of hundreds of violent jihadists and thousands of their supporters (silently or otherwise) who not only rejected assimilation but sought the conversion of America into an Islamic state, what did George W. Bush do? Stared at his navel and joined the Greek chorus of Leftists who prostrated themselves and begged forgiveness for our supposed aggression and oppression of Muslims. Mostly for our alliance with Israel, among other things.
He also opened the floodgates for massive immigration of equally anti-western dark age throwbacks while stomping around in Iraq and Afghanistan with no other purpose evidently than to boost the shares of Raytheon, General Dynamics, Grumman, Boeing and all the rest of the military industrial complex. I assume the contractor that makes military spec steel coffins also made a killing (pun regrettably intended). Bad enough, but the beast that is more and more at our throats is the Dept. of Homeland Security. Along with the FBI/DOJ, they’re out to catch terrorists, nudge-nudge-wink-wink.
The Texas synagogue siege Saturday highlights the risk to Americans of the Biden [junta’s] singular obsession with targeting Trump supporters as domestic terrorists.
Thankfully, the FBI hostage rescue team did a stellar job rescuing the hostages, with the only fatality being the hostage-taker, a recently arrived Pakistani-born British Muslim demanding the release of a jailed anti-Semitic terrorist, dubbed “Lady al Qaeda.”
It is a shame that their great work was immediately overshadowed by the absurd, PC pronouncement of senior FBI officials and President Biden that no one knew the motive of the terrorist, Malik Faisal Akram. . .
. . . Biden last week called such Americans, even senators who oppose his party’s power grab on election laws, “domestic enemies,” and likened them to slave owners and segregationists. From his first day in office, he has labeled Trump supporters “white supremacists” and “domestic terrorists.” It appears to be his only animating ideology.
But now he has tasked the FBI to chase down conservatives, it is not unreasonable to ask if the organization has taken its eye off the infiltration into the country of a terrorist like Akram. When the feds are busy rounding up MAGA grandmothers and Capitol paraders, are they paying attention to the potential terrorist magnet provided by the porous southern border?
We know that at least two Yemeni nationals on the FBI’s terrorism watch list were apprehended in separate incidents last year after illegally crossing from Mexico into California, and that Yuma Sector Chief Border Patrol Agent Chris Clem in December announced the apprehension of a “potential terrorist” from Saudi Arabia who had illegally crossed into Arizona. So the threat is still real.
As polls keep plummeting in this first anniversary week of Biden’s presidency, instead of easing voter fears about border security, inflation, [Chinese] COVID, crime, and even the basic competence of the administration, Democrats are strategically preoccupied with the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.
From the partisan congressional committee investigating Jan. 6 to the Department of Justice targeting parents at school board meetings as “domestic terrorists,” the narrative that conservatives are an existential threat is the Democrats’ only blueprint for success in 2022. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has described Trump and GOP lawmakers as “enemies of the state.” The DOJ’s new domestic terrorism unit, which was revealed last week during a hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee, targets people who are anti-authority. . .
. . . This is how the Democrats plan to win the midterms, by demonizing and intimidating their political opponents with government power while attempting to mess with voting rules.
I remember in the aftermath of 9/11/01, the usual clueless, bleeding heart idiots kept asking “what did we do to make them angry enough to do this?” Might it be too much to ask the Left to ask that question, not about phony “riots” or hate crime hoaxes, but just in ordinary political discourse, insofar as why those who merely disagree with you and your beliefs do so?
No, of course not. We’re an evil that is to be eradicated by any means necessary. Insane.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “War is a useful tool both for failing governments and wannabe totalitarian governments. . . Spoiler alert: Nothing catalyzes governmental, economic, and social change in a country quite like military defeat. So an urgent message to those still with a shred of patriotism in our leadership: You do not want to go to war under the banner — or at the direction — of this repugnant [junta].” Watch for War
- “In the aftermath of the pandemic, hard questions will be asked about the origins of the virus, the integrity of the social media censors, the ‘snail speed’ at which the [junta] pursued anti-[Chinese] COVID therapies, and the future of all the controls promulgated in the name of necessity. And what people learn may not exactly please them.” The Post-Pandemic World
- “Those who have been irrationally peddling fear about the virus are finally losing credibility fast. But significant and lasting damage to the country may have already been done.” Our Post-[Chinese] COVID Loss of Liberty
- “The politics of ‘diversity, equity, and inclusion’ include plenty of room for brutality.” Woke Capital’s Modern Slaves
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Conspiracy projection has split apart the country. The Left has fought efforts to learn the full truth, as they project conspiracies to disguise conspirators.”Conspiracies as Realities, Realities as Conspiracies
- “Unlike the Internet, the dawning digital environment promises autonomy from the physical world.” Enter the Metaverse
- “CAIR and Siddiqui attorney scramble to avoid blame for terrorist attack on Texas synagogue.” (“Lady al Qaeda, Jewish bodies at your feet, the FBI is blaming Donald Trump’s mean tweets . . . – jjs ” “Lady Al Qaeda” Blamed Jews for Her Conviction. Her Allies Can’t Figure Why a Gunman Attacked Synagogue in Her Name
- “During a service broadcast on Facebook Saturday morning, Akram could be heard demanding the release of a Pakistani neuroscientist who was convicted of trying to kill U.S. Army officers in Afghanistan.” FBI Identifies Texas Synagogue Hostage-Taker as British National Malik Faisal Akram
- “It wasn’t immediately clear what connection the pair had to Saturday’s frightening ordeal during a Shabbat morning service at the Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville.” Two Teens Arrested in UK in Connection to Texas Synagogue Hostage Standoff: Report
- Robert Spencer: “The jihadi who stormed the Congregation Beth Israel synagogue in Colleyville, Texas, and took hostages Saturday, demanding the release of convicted jihad terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, is dead, and the hostages are safe. And now comes the real work: whitewashing, downplaying, and ignoring outright what took place, because it doesn’t fit the establishment narrative.” Clueless: Woke FBI Downplays Anti-Semitic Aspect of Hostage-Taking at Texas Synagogue
- “The Jewish community was targeted.” FBI Changes Tune On Synagogue Hostage Situation
- Daniel Greenfield: “His community hopes Allah will ‘bless him with the highest ranks of Paradise.'” Texas Synagogue Terrorist Came Out of UK Islamist No-Go Zone
- “Attacker was British citizen, demanded release of ‘Lady Al Qaeda.'” Michigan’s Dana Nessel Speculates “White Supremacy” to Blame for Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack
- “The tweet that Jen Psaki sent out had a clinical chilliness and a factual distance that managed to ignore the most important points about the situation.” The Biden Junta’s Bizarre Response to the Texas Hostage Crisis
- Miranda Devine: “The Texas synagogue siege Saturday highlights the risk to Americans of the Biden [junta’s] singular obsession with targeting Trump supporters as domestic terrorists.”Witch Hunt: Dems Are Using the [FBI/DOJ-conducted] Capitol “Riot” to Hunt Political Foes, Not Real Threats
* * * * *
- “Sleazy Muslim aristocrats versus a noble commoner.” The Rape of Britain
- Daniel Greenfield: “Is there any Islamic terrorist too evil for Biden to release?” Biden Frees Alternate 9/11 Hijacker and Military Base Truck Bomb Plotter
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The attempt to disqualify Republicans as ‘insurrectionists’ sees leftists copying the tactics of King George III and Parliament — tactics the Founders despised.” The Democrats Are Attempting a Coup By Lawfare
- “The circumstances surrounding Epps’ involvement in January 6 beg for a serious inquiry.” Is Ray Epps the Key?
- “Hardly a week goes by without some ‘expert’ telling us we’re on the literal brink of armed conflict, and only a miracle can save us. . . It’s not impossible to imagine hundreds of thousands of citizens fighting each other for control of the country, but it would take a social or economic cataclysm to make it happen. More likely would be sporadic but still deadly small-scale violence against red or blue forces.” In the News: Civil War Is Coming . . . Again . . . or Not
- “Education secretary Miguel Cardona seems to be competing with Attorney General Merrick Garland in having school board critics bullied as ‘domestic terrorists.'” Has Secretary Cardona Declared an Unwinnable War on American Parents?
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS
FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Will the Biden [junta] ignore the Supreme Court’s ruling?” What’s Next for OSHA on Chinese COVID Vaccine Mandates?
- “How many people listed as dying of [Chinese] COVID were receiving treatment for another illness and only tested positive? Apparently, that is a conversation the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) does not want to have.” HHS Will Stop Counting Chinese COVID Deaths on Feb. 2, According to New Guidance for Hospitals
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “The ostensible purpose behind vaccine mandates is to make all society safer but reliable new information indicates that this may never happen.” Big Pharma CEO Blows a Hole in Vaccine Mandates
- “Two years from now, the famous slogan covering the green grass of the Sunshine State — ‘Make America Florida’ — won’t just be a popular yard sign.” Florida’s Chinese COVID Critics Send Their Greetings From Miami
- “Why doesn’t a family have any say in the care of a loved one? More importantly, why would the Mayo Clinic allow people to die rather than try ivermectin? What’s stopping them?”Family Fights for Ivermectin for Dying Loved One, Courts Say “No”
- “The Right must not merely remove the barriers to human flourishing that already exist, but must also use the power of the state to reverse the damage.” OSHA Ruling is Too Little, Too Late
- Margot Cleveland: “Justices Roberts and Kavanaugh both acquiesced in the Biden Department of Health and Human Services’ power grab.” The Supreme Court’s Ruling on Vaccine Mandates is Frighteningly Weak
- “A vital victory for America – and for Americans.” (splitting the baby in half by preserving the CMS mandate still results in a dead baby – jjs) Supreme Court Defends the Constitution in OSHA Chinese COVID-19 Mandate Case
- “Building a world that works actually requires employees to do the work.” Following SCOTUS Ruling, GE Suspends Its Chinese Covid Vaccine and Testing Rules
- “Utah ‘reevaluating’ guidelines in the wake of Free Beacon reporting.” Minnesota Backtracks on Racial Rationing of Chinese COVID Drugs
- “. . . the good news, though, is that there is nothing that stops workplaces from voluntarily putting these requirements in place. In fact, many have done so already. A third of the Fortune 100 companies have put these in place, and many more outside have.” Surgeon General Murthy: SCOTUS Vaccine Mandate Block a “Setback for Public Health”
- “Now they’re coming for the children: The Make-A-Wish Foundation has rejected the wish of a four-year-old cancer patient to go to Disneyworld because the boy has not gotten his [Chinese] COVID shots.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Four-Year-Old Rejected By Make a Wish for Not Getting Chinese COVID Shot
- “People have run out of patience.” Democrats Moving Away From Lockdown Restrictions Over Fears of Being Crushed Politically
- “Those who believed this and submitted themselves to Pfizer are now for all practical purposes unvaccinated. It is as if they had not taken anything all.” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Makes Startling Admissions About the Vaccines
* * * * *
- “The financial disclosures, made available to the public by the office of Senator Roger Marshall, reveal the Fauci’s family sizable net worth is derived from several sources including government salaries, investment accounts, and federal benefits.” REVEALED: New Fauci Financials Reveal $800,000 Investment Windfall in 2020, Over $10 Million Net Worth
- “Marshall’s bill, called the Financial Accountability for Uniquely Compensated Individuals — or FAUCI Act — will require that the Office of Government Ethics provide a list of all confidential filers within the government whose financial disclosures are not public.” Sen. Marshall to Introduce the “FAUCI Act” After Doctor Called Him a “Moron”
- “The Intercept’s Ryan Grim reviews February 2020 timeline of how [Chinese] coronavirus lab-leak theory was suppressed for ‘international harmony.'” The New Fauci E-Mails May Be Even More Damning Than You Think
- “Omicron is looking like the game-changer many experts predicted it would be based on initial data from South Africa. It is time our public health and political leaders start acting like it is. Ending the mandates and emergency powers would be a great start.” Two Omicron Studies Are Fantastic News That Should End Mandates and Restrictions
- “Munchausen Syndrome is deadly. And now the highest levels of our government are shot through with it.” Munchausen’s White House
- “The media and Democrats seemed to start embracing federalism during Trump’s presidency. Unfortunately, when they are in power, Democrats decide to California the whole country. They might want to consider the fact that could be why their hold on power never lasts.”Americans Are Deeply Divided on Chinese Covid — But Distrust Biden, His Experts, and the Media
* * * * *
- “The Dutch government has been on the usual [Chinese] COVID power-binge but one young MP pushed back hard and wonderfully against the Prime Minister.” Must-See Video: In the Dutch Parliament, Speaking Truth to Power
- “The [Chinese] COVID origins scandal was genuine, worthy of the world’s best investigative reporters — who ignored it.” Truth Leaks Out
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “For shale oil to be a viable business, the going price of oil must be neither too low, nor too high.” The Price of Recovery for U.S. Oil
- “Can he really believe that ‘we are making progress in slowing the rate of price increases?'”Biden Is Out of Touch With Reality on Inflation
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- The fear is real, you fraud, as is the crime and violence that you are going to do nothing about. I’m out of here in 6 months — if I survive. Eric Adams Insists Subways Still Safe and There is Only “Perception of Fear”
- “Trains are being robbed and raided wholesale in Los Angeles. Where’s Pete Buttigieg? Where’s Joe Biden? In the past, the U.S. would call in the military for this kind of assault on interstate trade.” As if There Weren’t Enough Joe Biden Calamities; Now, It’s Pirate Attacks?
- Union Pacific PR Dir. Adrian Guerrero: “While we understand the well-intended social justice goals of the policy, we need our justice system to support our partnership efforts with local law enforcement, hold these criminals accountable, and most important, help protect our employees and the critical local and national rail network.” Union Pacific Official Blames L.A.’s Far-Left Policies For Massive Train Thefts, Considers Leaving L.A.
- “Miyares announced on Twitter his intention for his office to investigate scandals involving the Virginia Parole Board and Loudoun County schools, and that some of these investigations have already been opened.” New Virginia AG Fires 30 Staff Members Prior to Taking Office
- “What are these elected chief prosecutors thinking when they unilaterally decide not to enforce the law? And why, even as murders increase in the big cities they police, do they continue to support these policies without shame?” Cracking the Case of the “Woke” Prosecutor
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Will the EO be effective? That remains to be seen, but it sets a tone and direction for K-12.”As First Action In Office, VA Governor Glenn Youngkin Signs Order “Ending the Use of . . . Critical Race Theory” in Public K-12
- “Several of the orders were aimed at the issues within Virginia schools that gave him the edge over Democrat candidate Terry McAuliffe in the waning days of the election.” Gov. Youngkin Signs 11 Executive Orders During First Day In Office
- “Michigan’s Board of Regents announced Saturday that it voted unanimously to remove President Mark S. Schlissel and to install former president Mary Sue Coleman to the post in the interim.” University President Fired After Allegedly Years-Long Sexual Affair With Subordinate
- “The FSU Middle East Center did not renew its annual membership in MESA for the 2022 calendar year. Membership expired Dec. 31, 2021.” Florida State Drops Middle East Studies Association Membership as Group Moves Towards Israel Boycott
- “A monster industry, promoting anti-Semitism.” Exposed: The Selective Bigotry of the Campus Diversity Industry
- “It’s sickening to watch these teachers — activists, really — manipulate children to support their positions. And it doesn’t help that powerful Democratic political leaders bend the knee and kowtow to the teachers, placing enormous pressure on the school board to give in.” (attractive, bag-able chick in the picture; too bad she’s a freaking criminal Marxist – jjs)Why Do Chicago Teachers Always End Up Getting What They Want?
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “A bill initially written to give authorization to NASA lease its property to others and and passed by the Senate has been stripped entirely of that language by House Democrats and replaced with their proposal to federalize elections nationwide. . . Since this tactic is a direct attack on the filibuster, and if successful would forever make it null, we must wonder if Senators Kysten Sinema (D-Arizona) and Joe Manchin (D-West Virginia) will vote against it. If they don’t, their high-minded claims that they will not end the filibuster rule will be proven to be empty words.” House Democrats Attempt End-Around of Filibuster to Pass Election Rigging Law
- ” . . . we will have a vote on the bills, and we will have a vote on a rules path to get there because it’s so important for the country.” Tim Kaine: Dems Have “Different Paths” to Move Voting Legislation Through the Senate
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden and the Democrats have been reduced to desperate attacks, even against their own, because their agenda is dead.” It Turns Out Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is a Jim Crow Confederate, According to Biden
- “Biden knows that the election bills will not pass, but he and congressional Democrats will fully utilize the opportunity to cover up their impending defeat in the November midterms.”Biden Knows That His Election Bills Won’t Pass, But That’s Part of the Plan
* * * * *
- “Now that unbribed, unintimidated voting no longer serves the purposes of one American political party, the secret ballot seems as dead as the whistle-stop campaign.” What Americans Lost When We Abandoned the Secret Ballot
- “Joe Biden was declared the winner over Donald Trump in the state by 20,682 votes.”Wisconsin Judge Rules Ballot Drop Boxes Used in 2020 Election Were Illegal
- “Michigan grassroots conservatives continue in their efforts to bring to light the malfeasance, fraud, and violation that ushered Joe Biden into the White House.” Fighters Are Uncovering 2020 Election Ugliness in Michigan
- “A federal court refused to grant a request by Marc Elias, the Democrat operative who helped run the Russia collusion hoax, to rescind their sanctions against him for deceiving judges in his attempts to fight Republicans in Texas who pushed back on bad election practices by banning straight-ticket voting in the 2020 election.” Federal Court Won’t Back Down After Sanctioning Russia Hoax Lawyer Marc Elias For Deceiving Judges
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Will AOC continue to look the other way with Hussein Altamimi?” Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez and Her Anti-Semitic Assistant
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Although the book remains under a strict embargo, the publisher states that the six-time New York Times bestselling author and his team scoured ‘a massive trove of global corporate records and legal filings to uncover the hidden transactions China’s enablers hoped would never see the light of day.'” Red-Handed Contains 1,093 Endnotes, No Unnamed Sources
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Northam pardoned Democratic state senator Joe Morrissey, 64, who was charged with having a sexual relationship with his 17-year-old, part-time receptionist and pleaded guilty to contributing to the delinquency of a minor in 2014. After serving a three-month jail sentence, Morrissey had a child with the victim and the couple married when she turned 18.” Gov. Blackface Pardons Perv: Northam Absolves Democrat Jailed for Underage Sex Crimes in Final Act as Governor
- “While Paul Pelosi Jr. has never been charged with crimes, a new report from The Daily Mail suggests that he has ties to or worked for at least five companies that were investigated by federal prosecutors for various fraud and scamming schemes.” Report: Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Son Has Suspicious Ties To 5 Companies That Were Investigated By Feds
- “To start with, the pair are the same age . . . ” Funny How Similar Paul Pelosi Jr.’s and Hunter Biden’s Biographies Are
- “[Seth Andrew] was arrested in April and accused of previously misappropriating the money from the Democracy Prep charter school to obtain a lower interest rate on a loan for a multimillion dollar Manhattan apartment, according to prosecutors.” Former Obama Education Adviser Pleads Guilty in Wire Fraud Case: “Robbing Those He Promised to Help”
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Lieu also traveled to Hawaii during Christmas as President Biden warned about the omicron surge.” Report: Ted Lieu Vacationed in Bermuda During “Build Bolshevism Biggerer” Vote
- “Donald Trump hasn’t lost his touch. Not only can he still attract a crowd — 15,000 supporters attended his rally in Arizona Saturday night — but he also pulled no punches during his fiery speech.” Trump Destroys Biden, Says He “Humiliated Our Nation”
- Roger Kimball: “Will the country be able to survive three more years of a deep state conspiracy presided over by an angry, incompetent, and increasingly senile puppet?” Joe Biden: Deep State Puppet
- “Joe Biden’s [so-called quote-unquote “presidency “] is shaping up to be a historical disaster.”Failing as Predicted
- “For a modern Democrat party president to sink so far and so fast must be a historic first.” A CBS News Poll Has Just Devastating Results for Biden and His Team
- “The CBS poll aligns with two more recent polls, which also found that the Democrats’ priorities do not match up with the priorities of voters.” Poll: Voters “Frustrated” With Biden Ignoring Economy, Inflation, Focusing on Issues They “Don’t Care About”
- “. . . when Democrats are losing badly, the first weapon they deploy against Republicans is the ‘Hitler card.’ It never works, of course. First, many younger voters have little or no idea who Adolf Hitler was. They might have heard of him, but who he was and what he did is a mystery since Hitler’s crimes can’t be reduced to 144 characters.” Democrat Candidate for FL Governor Says Ron DeSantis Is Like Hitler “in a Lot of Ways”
- “After the last week, maybe [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden and [so-called quote-unquote “vice president”] Harris should start making plans for an extended trip to Australia — because by any objective standard this has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week.” Biden and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week
* * * * *
- “Quit being a whiny party.” Skeletor Carville Rips His Own Party: “Democrats Whine Too Much”
- Robert Spencer: “Biden’s lapses have become too numerous and frequent even for his supporters (all 81 million of them, we’re told) to ignore. Although, given how Kamala Harris has torched her own reputation in the last year, his supporters will continue to ignore them as long as they possibly can.” Biden’s Latest Rousing Speech: “Uh, Uh, You Know, Ugh”
- “As if ambition would ever let her leave . . . ” You Have Been Warned: Hillary is Back
- “She has set up a zero-sum game where the worse [Biden] does, the better she does, because she’s positioned herself as the Democratic alternative to Biden. Not just to Biden, but to the extreme left in the Democratic Party,” [Dick] Morris said. Ex-Clinton Adviser Says There’s a “Good Chance” of 2024 Hillary/Trump Rematch
- Thad McCotter: “The singular thing those possessed of a survival instinct never do is embrace the wave. Yet, the Right seems bent upon being the compliant architect of its death.” The Right: Bumbling Beneath Tsunamis
- “It’s time to liberate the city from the liberals.” End DC Home Rule: Stop Progressive Experiments on Our Nation’s Capital
- “Someone who can raise hundreds of thousands of campaign dollars with a few phone calls will harbor loyalty to D.C. interests, not to Wyoming voters.” Liz-ard Cheney’s True Constituents
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The editorial board of the 152-year-old Salt Lake Tribune has demanded that Utah’s governor deploys the National Guard to ensure that individuals unvaccinated against [Chinese] COVID-19 ‘would not be allowed anywhere.'” America’s Military Should Be Used to Oppress the Unvaxed, Says Leading Utah Newspaper
- “New York is one of the most reliably Democratic states in the United States and New York requires people to request absentee ballots, just like the new Georgia law does.” CNN Skewers Biden’s Voter Suppression Lies. Yes, CNN.
- “YouTube takes down Bongino, DirecTV To Drop OANN, while a pressure campaign is waged against Joe Rogan’s Spotify program.” Big Tech Accelerates Politicized Purge As Biden Issues “Special Plea”
- Robert Spencer: “Death threats aren’t permitted – unless they serve wokeness.” Twitter Allows Mullahs to Issue Death Threats Against Trump
- “Newly unredacted court filings show that Google may have leveraged its end-to-end control over the auction-driven display advertising market to unfairly funnel revenues away from publishers and competing advertising exchanges, and back to itself, to the tune of $250 million in annual revenue dating back to 2013.” How Google Allegedly Swindled Publishers and Competing Ad Exchanges
- “The real agenda.” Why the Regime Hates Joe Rogan
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Thad McCotter: “The Chinese regime has taken to heart the Leninist slogan,’The capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them.'” “Quiet Men” and Bamboo Cages
- “Within the Kremlin, it’s a ‘winner takes it all, loser has to fall’ proposition but Putin has sized up the international opposition.” Putin’s Dangerous Ukraine Gambit
- “In this war to end all wars there will be no one to root for.” Avoiding War with Russia
- Palestinian Media Watch: “After turning Jesus into a Palestinian, the PA wanted to honor him the only way they know how: They declared him . . . an Islamic Martyr.” Report: Palestinian Propaganda Portrays Jesus as “Islamic Martyr”
- “My conclusion therefore is that climate realists should not be too keen on seeing Boris ousted any time soon. The argument is moving in our direction and Boris is losing the authority and perhaps the desire to halt or reverse that.” How Do You Solve a Problem Like Boris?
- “The underwater Hunga Tonga-Hunga Ha’apai volcano violently erupted just three days ago on Friday, sending tsunami waves barrelling towards the isolated island nation and putting the entire Pacific rim on tsunami watch.” (ignore that giant cloud of smoke and ash; SUV’s, red meat and air conditioning are killing the planet!!! – jjs) Second Major Eruption Detected at Undersea Hunga Tonga Volcano
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Over 2,700 flights were canceled and more than 1,500 flights were delayed. Nearly 95% of the flights scheduled to depart from the Charlotte Douglas International Airport in North Carolina were canceled due to the extreme weather conditions, Reuters reported.” Severe Winter Storm Slams the East Coast Causing Over 200,000 Power Outages
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Cultural Marism has found its way into the medical profession.” The American Medical Association Falls to CRT
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “There’s a reason why pickup trucks are so expensive lately, and it’s a stupid reason, and the situation is probably only going to get worse.” How Leftist Global Warming Policy Will Wreck Your Truck
- “The excess cash is also from tax collection and post-lockdown consumer spending, and governors of both red and blue states are directing funds to improve protection from extreme weather, which Democrats and the press blame on human activity and fossil fuels.”Green New Steal: Governors Using Federal Coronavirus Funds to Fight “Climate Change”
- “Science vs Pseudo-Science.” Philosophy and History of Science in the Age of Chinese COVID – Part II
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Space tourism will considerably expand the number of space travelers. Medical screening of future astronauts and space tourists might benefit from a preflight profiling of globin gene and modifiers. Post-landing monitoring should cover conditions affected by anemia and hemolysis. Monitoring individual astronaut’s levels of hemolysis during mission may be indicated to reduce health risks.” Study: Weightlessness Might Produce Long-Term Anemia
- “Freedom carries great opportunity. It also carries great risk. For those who invested in Virgin Galactic and did not sell right after its one and only suborbital tourist flight in July ’21 (as did the company’s founder Richard Branson), it appears they are about to experience the latter.” Virgin Galactic Wants to Borrow $500 Million From Investors to Stay Afloat
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “How is it that injecting cattle with hormones is evil, but injecting kids with hormones to obscure their true sex is the new frontier?” Transgenderism Destroys the Family
- “Policymakers should understand that the drug-overdose crisis is a crisis of single men.”Opioids and the Unattached Male
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “A recent Wall Street Journal report shines a light on it.” The Decline of Catholicism in Latin America
- “We must fight graceless wokeism. We fight it with the truth, by continuing to stand firm for what we know is right. We must demonstrate why Judeo-Christian and American values are the ideal — even though we fall short of them from time to time. We have to show why liberty and grace are the best qualities for everyone to exhibit in their lives.” Wokeism Is a Religion Without Grace
- “Can this assault on reason and nature last?” The “New Normal” and the Assault on Reason
- “Meet #SamanthaIrby writer on #andjustlikethat self-described fat, queer, bisexual, IBS sufferer who wears diapers on dates and writes about “depression, anxiety, and chronic illness” and has never had a successful relationship with a man. It all makes sense now.” And Just Like That, I Figured Out Who’s to Blame for the Grotesque Reboot of Sex and the City
- Christian Toto: “Dirty Jobs star slams comics for not speaking Truth to Power during pandemic.” Mike Rowe: “Comedians Have Let Us Down”
- Next time some leftist on cable news or in the national papers makes one of those trite declarations about how, ‘We’re all trying to get past this pandemic, but…” or, ‘No one likes wearing a mask, but…’ just think back to what New York Times TV critic James Poniewozik said this month.” New York Times Writer Worried About Lack of Pandemic Drama in TV Shows
HITHER & YON
- “Unfortunately for the entertainment value of The Girl from Oslo, the kidnap victim here doesn’t have Liam Neeson for a father.” Taken by ISIS
- “It’s in that sense that Oh My G-d is biblical, not because Adele illumines a path that is holy or righteous but because she shows us how sin so often works.” What Adele’s Shockingly Biblical Oh My G-d Music Video Teaches Us About Sin and Ourselves
- “Karl Ove Knausgaard’s latest novel is spellbinding.” Star Over Scandinavia
- “From [American Spectator’s] January 1992 issue, George Sim Johnston’s review of his early memoir, ‘City Limits.'”