Good morning, kids. The weekend is here, and the Wednesday afternoon Joey Soft-Serve Potemkin Village “press conference” marking one year in office was, I suppose, in the minds of his puppet masters, akin to a kidnapper showing proof of life to the abductee’s family. What it turned out to be was Vera Miles stumbling upon the desiccated corpse of Mrs. Bates in the fruit cellar. The reaction of even the lowest of low information citizenry was just the same; shrieking and recoiling in horror.
It is absolutely evident that we not only have an individual who for well over 50 years has proven himself to be incompetent, venal and vindictive in the extreme (as well as a liar and a racist to boot) but on top of it is now medically non compos mentis. Worse, those who installed him in the White House and are pulling his strings are, minus the dementia, equally incompetent and manifestly irresponsible owing to a shared worldview that was, is and always will be 180 degrees out of phase with reality. After just one year at the controls, look what they’ve wrought.
So with an economy in tatters, a border all but erased, real crime being decriminalized, anti-Democrat/Leftist “thought criminals” being hounded by the junta unto destruction, and every metric that gauges the vitality and prosperity of a functioning, flourishing society virtually flatlining because of the giant My Pillow over its face, Vera Miles has whirled around and finds herself face to face with Anthony Perkins in drag, smeared lipstick, and waving a carving knife over “xer” head.
Enrique Roberto “Henry” Cuellar is a Democrat representative for Texas’s 28th District, which just happens to encompass a large population area sitting on the southern border. The towns that are entirely or partially within Cuellar’s district are Converse, Laredo, Rio Grande City, and Universal City. Every one of these towns has been directly and dramatically affected by Biden’s illegal open border policy.
For that reason, Cuellar has been very vocal about opposing Biden’s border policies. Because Democrat-run media outlets (the networks, CNN, MSNBC, the print media, etc.) don’t want to hear a negative word about a project that’s allowed almost 2,000,000 unvetted, unvaccinated, unidentified, and often criminal people from all corners of the earth to flood into America in a single year, the only major media outlet willing to listen to Cuellar has been Fox, where he’s made several appearances. Rather than being a slave to party politics, Cuellar is truly representing his constituents who are being destroyed by Biden’s policies.
Unfortunately, in Biden’s America, if you cross the [junta], sooner or later it seems as if the FBI comes a’knockin’. That’s exactly what happened to Cuellar:
Texas Democratic Rep. Henry Cuellar’s Laredo home and campaign office were the subject of FBI activity Wednesday evening, according to an FBI spokesperson.
“The FBI was present in the vicinity of Windridge Drive and Estate Drive in Laredo conducting court-authorized law enforcement activity,” FBI spokesperson Rosanne Hughes told ABC News. “The FBI cannot provide further comment on an ongoing investigation.”
Local news reports showed members of the FBI’s Evidence Response Team at Cuellar’s campaign office as well.
The FBI declined to provide specifics about the investigation. Local news reports say that boxes were seen being taken from the home.
With primaries looming in March, the DOJ’s Department of Public Integrity office has suddenly announced that Cuellar is being probed for campaign finance violations. Do you believe that? . . .
. . . The FBI is giving every indication that it’s become the investigative arm of a hyper-partisan Department of Justice that, especially under Merrick Garland, no longer sees America as a level playing field, with the entire nation entitled to Constitutional protections. The events of the last five years have shown us that, if you’re on the conservative side of the political divide, the DOJ and police arm, the FBI, have seemingly abandoned
— the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures;
— the right to have due process of law before being deprived of life, liberty (see, e.g., the January 6 defendants kept in gulag-like circumstances for almost a year), or property (they’re also being bankrupted);
— the right to a speedy trial (see, again the January 6 defendants);
— the right to an impartial jury (an impossibility in D.C.);
— and protection against excessive bail, fines, or cruel and unusual punishment.
Of course, having seriously derailed both the Build Back Bolshevism Biggerer and Democrat Legalized Election Rigging Bills for the time being, the Junta is hurling invective at both Krysten Sinema and Joe Manchin. Since it is axiomatic that Democrats/leftists in and out of government are always shielded unless their crimes cannot be effectively covered up or excused, it is more than reasonable to assume that a veteran Dem Congresscritter like Cuellar is being targeted for removal for going against the Junta. That’s why it would not surprise me that some form of trumped up charges against Sinema and Manchin are in the offing.
Look what they did to Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Dinesh D’Souza, going further back, Scooter Libby and on and on and on including the poor saps whose braggadocio bullshit about Wretched Whitmer created the myth of tens of thousands of violent white supremacists out to violently overthrow the government. Look what they’re about to do to Donald Trump thanks to the bastards at the Supreme Court, with the exception of Clarence Thomas, essentially destroying executive privilege. Democrat superhero Lavrenty Beria’s axiom is in full operation; to wit “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime.”
Worse, look at what these filthy pukes led by Merrick “Moloch” Garland are doing to the scores of innocent people being held as “insurrectionists” under conditions that make death row look like the friggin’ Ritz Carlton. And they’re still going at it. The estimable Julie Kelly looks at the persecution of the Oath Keepers and asks “Why did the Justice Department wait over a year to arrest Stewart Rhodes when nearly two dozen other Oath Keepers already have been charged with a conspiracy he orchestrated?”
So, for a few weeks of boasting on Signal private chats and for LARPing on January 6, these Americans are now branded seditionists. In a motion seeking Vallejo’s imprisonment until his trial, Biden’s Justice Department claimed the Arizona man had participated “in a plot to oppose by force the execution of the laws governing the transfer of presidential power in the United States.” Even if true, which it isn’t, there is no law that specifically criminalizes an attempt to interfere in the transfer of power; to the contrary, Americans gather every four years in the nation’s capital, sometimes violently such as in 2017, to protest and, if possible, halt the inauguration of a president for whom they did not vote.
Charging these men with seditious conspiracy is a new low for a vengeful attorney general and a Justice Department that has just opened a domestic terror unit to expand its prosecutorial and surveillance grip over Democrats’ political foes.
The charges are not only opportunistic but cynical as well. As the government well knows, there is less than zero chance the sedition charge will see the light of day in a courtroom. The last time the Justice Department prosecuted anyone for seditious conspiracy was in 2010 and the charges were tossed by a federal judge. . .
. . . According to the indictment, Rhodes purchased tens of thousands of dollars worth of firearms, ammunition, and rifle scopes before and after January 6, making him by far the greatest threat of all the Oath Keepers. It’s unlikely investigators just recently discovered these purchases. So why was he a free man for the past 12 months, charged seemingly in response to aggressive questioning in Congress that threatened to upend the liberal insurrection narrative?
Something doesn’t add up.
Is it still likely Rhodes worked in some capacity as an informant? Yes. Is the government announcing these bombshell charges now to deflect mounting suspicions that the FBI and other agencies used numerous informants and agents to instigate violence on January 6? Yes. Will these new charges succeed in delaying the first trial in the Oath Keepers case, set for April? Yes.
What they will not do is serve to establish in court that anything like an insurrection took place on January 6. Instead, step by step, this carefully crafted narrative will crumble, eventually taking with it the last shreds of credibility for the Democrats, the Justice Department, and the liberal press.
Meanwhile, as everything collapses in around them, the Junta is now shouting “squirrel” about Russia allegedly moving to invade the Ukraine. That would be the same Russia that supposedly Donald Trump was in cohoots with to steal the 2016 election. Turns out it’s the same Russia that Hillary Clinton sold 20% of uranium reserves to. And the same one whose economy was flattened because of the Trump oil and gas boom. Glenn Reynolds dives deeper:
Under Trump, the United States achieved energy independence, becoming a net exporter of oil and natural gas. Gas prices were low. The Keystone Pipeline, furthermore, promised to bring oil from Canada to the US heartland (“ethical oil” activists call it because it doesn’t come from a country dominated by dictators or Islamist enemies). Biden canceled that.
Gas prices have since skyrocketed, and people are unhappy, such that even NPR has noticed the Joe Biden “I did that!” stickers sprouting on gas pumps everywhere as ordinary Americans vent their frustrations. As for energy independence, Biden was reduced to begging OPEC to pump more oil to drive prices down. (OPEC, shockingly, declined.) High oil prices help Russia of course, since it’s a major oil producer. . .
. . . As for nuclear arms, the Russians and the Chinese aren’t even interested in arms-control agreements. They’re rushing ahead with new and advanced nuclear-weapons programs while Biden looks at canceling similar US programs.
To be fair, Biden hasn’t cut US military spending. However, as August’s Afghanistan debacle illustrates, he has managed to make the US military ineffective. The Chinese and the Taliban mocked us on social media after that disastrous defeat. Joint Chiefs chair Gen. Mark Milley, meanwhile, seems more focused on racial education and pronouns. (And there’s a swell new video out of Army women dancing in barracks. Take that, Putin!) . . .
. . . So who’s the Putin puppet?
No, I’m not saying that Biden is actually Putin’s puppet. For one thing, Putin seems to be good at hiring competent help.
But I am saying that Biden is acting in destructive ways that are difficult to distinguish from what he would be doing had he in fact been put in office to weaken the United States and strengthen Russia, Iran and other American enemies.
All of this, of course, is noise, meant to distract you from the growing misery hitting our wallets and the insanity hitting us in the face with the lockdown and vaccine madness of General Tso’s Sickness. Funny that with supermarket shelves emptying out, we’re resembling the former Soviet Union more and more every day.
Certainly, the censorship and political repression growing more oppressive by the day makes that comparison even more accurate.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “In summation, the primary difference between socialism and fascism is that fascism is smarter. Fascism recognizes the power potential of suborning private enterprise, and nationalizing those private enterprises in service of its unadulterated socialist objectives. Unfortunately, the cautionary tale of Nazi Germany is increasingly ignored, as history often is.” Fascism: Socialism’s Smarter Brother
- “The current trend in the U.S. is leading us toward the creation of a Chinese-owned agricultural land monopoly,” warned Rep. Dan Newhouse (R-Wash.) last July. The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land
- “So far, $100 billion of it has been straight-up stolen, ‘resulting in the arrest of more than 100 suspects who span the spectrum from individuals to organized groups,’ according to a CNBC report. Don’t worry, though, the feds are on the case, and so far they’ve recovered . . . $2.3 billion. So that’s settled, then, except for the 97.7% unaccounted for, and of course all the stolen billions that we don’t yet know about.” Fraudsters Cash In as Dems Shovel Out Billions and Billions in Chinese COVID Relief
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “An agency that was once notorious for hunting down ‘commies’ now seems to have different political targets in its sights.” The FBI Goes After a Democrat Who Opposes Biden’s Border Policies
- Julie Kelly: “Why did the Justice Department wait over a year to arrest Stewart Rhodes when nearly two dozen other Oath Keepers already have been charged with a conspiracy he orchestrated?” The Pathetic and Political Sedition Case Against the Oath Keepers
- “The House Select Committee established to probe the Capitol riot is not interested in probing the Capitol riot.” Only 10 Percent of J6 Committee Subpoenas Relate to the [FBI-Incited] Capitol Riot
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS
FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “I forfeited millions of dollars in future earnings because I cannot support such an immoral, anti-science show of force.” I’m a Triple-Vaccinated Pharma Executive. Here’s Why I Quit Over My Company’s Vaccine Mandate
- During the daily briefing, White House press secretary Jen Psaki reacted to a comments from Colorado Democrat Gov. Jared Polis, who said in December that the “medical emergency” surrounding the [Chinese] virus was “over” because of vaccines. White House: Chinese Coronavirus Emergency Not Over Until Science Says So
- “There’s no research out there yet saying that this could be causing speech and language delays. But, most definitely, I’m sure it’s a factor,” Theek said. “It’s very important that kids do see your face to learn, so they’re watching your mouth.” REPORT: Mask Mandates Causing Over 350% Surge In Childhood Speech Delays
- Oh, for fuck’s sake! Assert your 9th and 10th Amendment authority over DC! 27 State Attorneys General Ask OSHA to Withdraw Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Mandate
- “Today’s special blend features a slight hint of karma.” (I’d support them but they’re DIE woke garbage and support of BLM has soured me on them – jjs) #BoycottStarbucks Trends after Corporation Dumps Vaccine Mandate for Employees
- “The lawmakers argue the agency’s guidelines direct medical providers to consider race in addition to medical risk factors when prescribing monoclonal antibodies, saying the guidance violates the 14th Amendment.” House Republicans Demand FDA Withdraw Race-Based Guidance for Monoclonal Antibodies
* * * * *
- “I believe it vindicates the Great Barrington Declaration’s strategy of focused protection. If we had followed it, we would have shielded better older people from [Chinese] COVID, and younger people would have suffered much less from the lockdown harms that we imposed on them.” Could Omicron Finally “Shut Down the Virus?” These Experts Say Yes
- “As senators sparred yet again with Fauci at a congressional hearing last week, he stated that his agency has followed the regulations for funding ‘gain of function’ research, which can make certain viruses more deadly or transmissible. But he obfuscated how he played a role in creating those same regulations, which officials and some scientists say are too weak.” Fauci Helped Loosen Weak Rules For Risky Virus Research
- “They’ve ruined our lives.” British Commentator Breaks Down Describing “Damage” of Masks in Schools
- “The end is nigh.” The Grift Is Over
- ” . . . Their panic continues.” Your Pandemic is Over
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Death spiral.” Treasury Department Warns It Might Not Have Enough Resources To Handle 2021 Tax Filings
- Unexpectedly . . . Jobless Claims Rise to the Highest Level Since October
- “Nearly two years of data reveal the downside of lockdowns.” The Pandemic Job Shuffle
- “Cook is facing scrutiny as critics say she is not qualified for the job, and she also faces various allegations of deception, dishonesty and/or academic fraud. The Senate Banking Committee is reportedly gearing up for a fight over her confirmation. If Cook’s nomination is denied, it will mark the second time in the past six weeks that a high-level Biden appointee has been denied approval by the Senate, as was the case with Saule Omarova who was deemed too radical by senators in the Democratic party to serve as the nation’s top banking cop.” Biden’s Fed Nominee Lisa Cook Criticized For Being Unqualified, Embellishing Resume
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Horrific murders are prompting Angelinos to question the progressive approach to public safety.” L.A.’s Wakeup Call
- “The New York Civil Liberties Union publishes a supposedly damning new report on the NYPD — but the actual data refute its conclusions.” Presumption Against Police
- “A New York Times article about rising murder rates epitomizes how leftists start with assumptions and then work backward to reach their inevitable conclusions.” On Crime, You Must Ask The Right Questions To Get Good Answers
- “No prosecutor is enforcing every single law all the time,” Bragg said. “We’re all exercising prosecutorial discretion.” He added, “You know, what I and some others have done is: We said it out loud in the spirit of transparency.” (if Eric Adams does not call for this piece of shit’s immediate recall, it will confirm Adams being nothing more than a darker, cagier DeBolshevik – jjs) Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg Doubles Down on Soft-on-Crime Staff Memo
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The bingo card contained squares based on race, identity, socioeconomic status, and family life and included categories such as “white,” “military kid,” “parents are married,” “mentally healthy,” “cisgender,” “have your own bedroom,” “Christian,” and “able-bodied.” (sounds like an actual 1930s Nazi board game Juden Raus – jjs) Virginia Public School Students Made to Play “Identify Your Privilege” Bingo
- “Peterson resigned from his position at the University of Toronto in protest of the institution’s rapid embrace of faulty leftist ideologies.” Jordan Peterson Resigns University Post, Says “Radical Leftist Trinity” is “Destroying Us”
- “The bill, backed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R), passed the Senate Education Committee in a 6-3 party line vote, with Republicans voting in support and Democrats against. The legislation, named ‘Individual Freedom,’ was written and introduced by GOP Sen. Manny Diaz, Jr.” Florida Senate Pushed Forward Bill Banning Woke Instruction In Schools, Businesses
- “The governor of California is about to go on a taxpayer-funded spending orgy.” California Is Rolling In Education Money
- Nina Strohminger, a professor of legal studies and business ethics, tweeted, “I asked Wharton students what they thought the average American worker makes per year and 25% of them thought it was over six figures. One of them thought it was $800k. Really not sure what to make of this (The real number is $45k).” Wharton Students Reveal the Disconnect Between Elite College Kids and Reality
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “DHS program is dedicated to ‘adapting to climate change and improving resilience.'” Sen. Hawley: DHS Prioritizing Woke Climate Change Program Over Border Crisis
- “So-called ‘deportation defense’ is the next big thing in radical causes.” Taxpayer-Funded Lawyers for Illegals
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Not so subtly signaling the Armed Terrorist Wing of the Democrat Party – Antifa/BLM – to riot next November in the event of an expected Democrat drubbing. Manifestly Reckless Criminal James Clyburn Stokes Doubt About Upcoming Elections If Voting Legislation Not Passed
- “Joe Biden has been getting away with blatantly racist statements for decades, yet the left has failed to muster any outrage over it. But McConnell accidentally omits a word while making a point about turnout and the left goes berserk.” Oh Liberals, Spare Me Your Fake Outrage About Mitch McConnell’s Non-Racist Remark
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “One man’s story of getting caught up in the deep state’s attempt to take down a president.”My Time in the Tank
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “In 2021, Granholm made at least nine stock trades between April and October but failed to disclose them until months after the required deadline had passed. The trades include companies like Gilead Sciences, whose value soared during the coronavirus pandemic.”Granholm Failed To Properly Disclose Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars in Transactions
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “Chunks’ is an interesting word,” Pelosi said about Biden’s comments on Wednesday. “What the president calls ‘chunks’ I hope would be a major bill going forward. It may be more limited, but it is still significant.” (blowing chunks; sounds about right- jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi May Rename Biden’s Stalled Build Bolshevism Biggerer Package to Pass Before Midterms
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “The Democrats have a campaign to destroy Kyrsten Sinema.” Yes, Let’s Destroy Sinema, Rip Out Her Guts, and Feed Her to Fire Ants
BIDEN POTEMKIN “PRESS CONFERENCE” AFTERMATH
- “When pressed on the subject — specifically whether Biden believes the election will be legitimate even if his bills fail passage — Psaki said ‘yes.’ The [junta] also scrambled to walk back a comment from Biden where he responded to a possible Russian invasion of Ukraine.”White House Scrambles To Clean Up, Clarify Biden’s Comments on Ukraine and 2022 Election
- “Word salad.” Klamydia Harris Ripped for Defending Biden’s Gaffe on Midterm Election Illegitimacy
- “Boasting, gaffes, delusions and passing the buck” Biden’s Press Conference — and the Blame Game
- “If I may finish.” So-Called Quote-Unquote “VP” Harris Gets Testy After NBC Anchor Says It’s “Astonishing” Biden’s Doubting US Elections
- When asked about closing schools Biden replied, “First of all, I’d put in perspective the question you asked,” and then he leaned into the microphone and shout-whispered, “Very few schools are closing. Over 95% are still open.” Can Anyone Explain Why Biden Keeps Doing This?
- “He gives dull answers to mostly dull questions from a lapdog media.” Biden’s Press Conference: A Profile in Complacency
- “. . . Biden may understand on some level how the panic Democrats and their allies in the media fomented for more than a year, encouraging Democrat-run cities and school districts to overreact, is a disadvantage.” Joe Biden Accidentally Framed the Democrats’ Biggest Challenge in 2022
- “It’s not hard to remember a Biden disaster for every month of his first year at the stern . . . or in the basement, as the case may be.” A Scandal for Every Month: The Biggest Botches, Failures, and Mess-Ups of Joe Biden’s First 12 Months in Office
- “When asked during his Wednesday press conference about the recent series of negative polls, Biden said: “[Look, Fat,] I don’t believe in polls.'” POLL: Less Than Half of Biden’s Own Party Wants Him to Run for Reelection
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] talent for political fiction.” Joe Biden’s Fractured Fairy Tales
- “Have voters finally wised up to the left’s cravenness and radicalism?” The Dems’ Total War On Republicans Has Totally Backfired
- Daniel Greenfield: “What do you do when there’s no one left to hate?” Waking Up After a Trump Derangement Syndrome Overdose
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Mollie Hemingway: “A con doesn’t work when the marks are on to it.” Why the Media’s Attempt to Split DeSantis and Trump Isn’t Working
- “If Democrats are going to avoid disaster in November, they are going to need some help from one of their most reliable allies: the mainstream media.” Midterm Messaging Alert: Major News Outlets Keep Hiring Journalists Obsessed With January 6
- “Today’s Muckraker is more than just O’Keefe. The Muckraker is anyone who has exposed the consolidation of power in the flow of information and the lies this consolidation has allowed to permeate our culture and our airwaves.” James O’Keefe’s New Book American Muckraker Hammers Powerful Who Control Information and Ideas
- “Tells Apple and Google that Telegram is ‘a form of accelerator for right-wing extremism and conspiracy theories'” German Government Demands Big Tech Crack Down On Telegram, Other Free Speech Apps
- “The Right should make no apologies for defending free speech — all of it. Sorry, Not Sorry
- “Youngkin issued Executive Order Number 10, imagining a different office — giving the director the title of Commonwealth Chief Diversity, Opportunity, and Inclusion Officer — and focusing on need-based criteria for the office, as opposed to the mostly race-based focus of the Northam administration.” (hmm, very interesting – jjs) Youngkin Co-Opts Diversity Office: “Viewpoint Diversity,” True History, Protecting the Unborn
- “The annual March for Life will take place in Washington, D.C., on Friday, January 21.” (today – jjs) March for the Other
- “When it comes to the direction of government policy, there has been consistency and consensus in American public opinion on the issue of abortion over the decades.” Marist Poll: 71% of Americans Support Legal Restrictions on Abortion
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “Help please, the Taliban have come to our home . . . only my sisters are home,” the AP translated. “I can’t open the door. Please . . . help!” Taliban Raids Apartment To Arrest Anti-Hijab Women
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Does any of this seem familiar? It certainly does to me. Let’s set the Wayback Machine to the Summer of 2013, when the Syrian Civil War was really getting into full swing. . . The short version: Obama drew a red line on Assad simply moving weapons around. My thought at the time was that Obama had just chatted our way into war. Instead, Obama pretended as though his red line never existed, and turned over policing the Syria mess to Putin.” First Barack Obama, Now Joe Biden: Mumbling Their Way Into War
- The Department added that the “action is intended to target, undermine, and expose Russia’s ongoing destabilization effort in Ukraine” and is “separate and distinct from the broad range of high impact measures the United States and its Allies and partners are prepared to impose in order to inflict significant costs on the Russian economy and financial system if it were to further invade Ukraine.” U.S. Sanctions Four Ukrainian Officials For Allegedly Helping Russia
- “Only where he is stopped, as Russian history reminds us.” (Who should do the stopping? How about European nations? – jjs) Where Will Putin Stop?
- “And if you don’t like that one, take several more. Then maybe the U.S. can focus on the real threat instead.” One Reason Russia Won’t Invade Ukraine
- “The move strengthens Russia and Turkey’s stranglehold on Europe’s energy supply.” (real Joo hate > phony Russia antagonism – jjs) Biden Junta Withdraws Support From Israel-Europe EastMed Gas Pipeline
- Glenn Reynolds: “So who’s the Putin puppet? No, I’m not saying that Biden is actually Putin’s puppet. For one thing, Putin seems to be good at hiring competent help. But I am saying that Biden is acting in destructive ways that are difficult to distinguish from what he would be doing had he in fact been put in office to weaken the United States and strengthen Russia, Iran and other American enemies.” Biden Acts More Like Putin’s Puppet Than Trump Ever Did
- “‘Iran is richer, stronger, and closer to a nuclear weapon today,’ GOP says.” Biden Junta Obstructing Dozens of Congressional Investigations Into Iran Nuclear Talks, Sanctions Relief
- “Cruz and colleagues push bill to designate Houthis as terror group after Biden lifted sanctions.” Congress Seeks To Reimpose Sanctions on Iran-Backed Houthis After UAE Terror Strike
- “The Party claimed that the U.S. has threatened North Korea’s security by shipping strategic weapons into South Korea.” North Korea Considers Resuming Nuclear Missile Tests, Citing “Hostile” U.S.
- Considering the track record of individuals like Samantha Power, Victoria Nuland, Ben Rhodes, Caroline Kennedy, Eric Garcetti all the way back to April Glaspie, how bad can an “amateur” be? Assuming amateur would be anyone other than a Democrat pay-for-play criminal. And that’s not likely. Biden Picking “Amateur Diplomats” for Key Posts, ex-Obama Official Warns
- Daniel Greenfield: “He ‘can quote Mohandas Gandhi and Dr. Martin Luther King like teenagers quote Taylor Swift.'” Biden Frees Gitmo Terrorist Linked to Chanukah Murder of Israeli Children
- “Islamic triumphalism has a lamentable history of demolishing the holy sites of other religions and replacing them with mosques.” While Israel Preserves Al Aqsa, Muslims Destroy Other Religions’ Holy Sites When Given a Chance
- Robert Spencer: “Giving the American people any answers doesn’t seem to be a priority.”Why Was Texas Synagogue Jihadi Allowed Into U.S. Two Weeks Ago Despite “Long Criminal Record?”
- “Advocates for Siddiqui claim, without evidence, she was tortured in CIA black site, beaten in federal prison.” Islamist Groups Waged Misinformation Campaign To Free Terrorist Aafia Siddiqui in Months Before Texas Synagogue Attack
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Computer giant apologized to China after swearing off supplies produced in Xinjiang.” Intel Lobbied Congress on China Slave Labor Bill, Olympic Games
- “Waltz identified the Chinese Communist Party as a primary geopolitical threat to the U.S. He said, ‘This isn’t going to won or lost with ships and planes and tanks. It’s going to be won or lost on dollars, and who has the economic might to compete, and we are fueling it. It is American money fueling their buildup.'” Rep. Michael Waltz: “Swamp Is Lighting Up” to Protect Defense Department Contracts That “Pour Billions” into China’s “Military Buildup”
- “Havana Syndrome first appeared at the Cuban embassy in 2016 when a couple of dozen diplomats and some of their families suffered symptoms that included hearing strange noises, hearing and vision loss, loss of balance, headaches, and nausea.” CIA Says Most “Havana Syndrome” Cases Not Caused by a Hostile Foreign Power
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “California Democrats propose measure that would double our taxes to pay for ‘free’ healthcare, but even they aren’t serious about it.” Let’s Double Our Taxes!
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The old days when we could fill our cars with gas rather than electricity where the good days.” Green Utopia. Not.
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Two stories this morning suggest that the competition between the internet satellite constellations Starlink and OneWeb is being partly influenced by local politics, with the influence favoring OneWeb and hindering SpaceX.” SpaceX Now Blocked From Pakistan; OneWeb Signs Deal to Operate in India
- “The language actually tells us more about the foggy and inefficient thinking among DC and Pentagon bureaucrats. They can’t write clearly because they really don’t think clearly.”NATO Issues New Space Policy Filled with Blather
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “What’s more, I think you’re narcissists and bullies,” Walsh said. “I don’t think you give a damn about anybody or anything but yourselves. I think you advocate for opening up bathrooms and sports teams because, from your perspective, the rape, trauma, and abuse that happens as a result is worth it — as long as your ideology wins the day and your self-perceptions are reinforced. Because that’s all you care about.” Matt Walsh Issues Scathing Response to LGBT Activists “Traumatized,” Given “Nightmares” By His Dr. Phil Appearance
- “Loudoun County is a famous case that the Daily Wire helped uncover. There was a gender non-conforming boy who went into the girls’ restroom and violently raped a young girl,” said Walsh, discussing the controversy over letting high school bathrooms become gender-neutral spaces. “What about the feelings of the girls getting raped?” Kent State Professor Doesn’t Think Violent Rapes in School Bathrooms Are a “Safety Issue” (brain dead in O-hi-o – jjs)
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The announcement comes as Lia Thomas, a transgender swimmer formerly known as Will Thomas, dominates Division 1 women’s swimming for the University of Pennsylvania, sparking outrage and claims of unfairness from Thomas’ competitors and teammates.” NCAA Overhauls Transgender Athlete Rules After U-Penn Swimmer Dominates Women’s Competition
- “On this trip will we be able to visit the Uyghur slave labor camps?” asks Freedom. “Or visit the innocent women being tortured, raped, and abused?” He wonders aloud if he and Ming will “get to see how the regime destroys bodies after harvesting their organs so there’s no evidence” or if they will simply be shown endless Chinese government-approved propaganda. Freedom has no interest in such propaganda. NBA Star Enes Kanter Freedom Accepts Yao Ming’s Invitation to Visit Communist China — With Clever Conditions
- “In other words, M&M has gone woke.” M&M Will Revamp its Signature Characters to Be “More Inclusive”
- Christian Toto: “The free-thinking podcaster shreds Hollywood groupthink, echoing new tome.” Tim Dillon Channels Virtue Bombs
- “Equity in hiring practices is all about judging skin color and a host of other outward categories while ignoring deeper truths like character.” Equal Opportunity or Equal Outcome?
- “Dismisses regime’s brutal repression of Uyghurs.” Billionaire Social Justice Venture Capitalist Sells Out to Chinese Dictatorship
HITHER & YON
- “It makes one think that attitudes toward popular music have changed in recent years.” The Music Industry Is In Crisis Because People Are Buying More Old Songs Than New
- “Meat Loaf’s big break in music came with the release of his debut album, Bat Out of Hell in 1977. The album has sold over 43 million copies worldwide and was certified 14 times Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. Last year also saw the death of Jim Steinman, his longtime collaborator and songwriter. Steinman wrote all of the songs on Bat Out of Hell.” Rock Legend Meat Loaf Dead at 74
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.