Good morning, kids. Wednesday and I just have to laugh. Many years ago in my show business days, I had the distinct displeasure of encountering Michael Rapaport. To describe him as a crude lowlife is insulting to crude lowlifes. What made it worse was his insufferable egomania. But, as the song goes, “that’s entertainment.” As with most no-talent has-beens, when your 15 minutes is up, you still crave that spotlight like a penniless Skid Row alkie craves his own vomit. Like such other glittering gems of self-inflated vanity, Debra Messing and Alyssa “Cookie” Milano to name just two, Rapaport has spent the past decade or so spewing truly horrendous profanity and invective at anyone and anything that is non-Leftist, in a desperate attempt to remain recognizable, if not relevant.
In the video posted to his Instagram on Monday, Michael Rapaport films the masked thief casually walking through the front door past the security guard while carrying several bags loaded with stolen goods in broad daylight.
“I can’t believe I’m seeing this shit!” the True Romance star exclaims in the video. “He’s walking down the street like shit is Gucci, he looked me in the face like ‘what’s good.’ I was watching him the whole time! My man just went Christmas shopping in January . . . “
. . . “These criminals know there are no ramifications. We have to put more of these motherfuckers in jail,” he said. “You see all these videos on Instagram of people shoplifting like they’re going for a walk in the park. ‘It’s pathetic that this is happening in the greatest city in the world.”
The security guard seen in the video allegedly told Rapaport that the Rite Aid on 81st Street and 1st Avenue has been robbed on almost a daily basis and will be closing on February 15 along with 63 other locations due to the spike in thefts.
Michael Rapaport blamed the spike on former New York Mayor Bill DeBlasio for his soft-on-crime stance hoped that Mayor Eric Adams will change course.
“I think Eric Adams knows what’s going on, he knows how to deal with crime. I’m just hoping he lives up to our expectations,” he said.
Rapaport lamented that he relies on the neighborhood Rite Aid for his mood stabilizers and will have to travel further to another pharmacy now that the location will be closing due to theft.
RUFKM?! Where to even begin? First of all, how absolutely stupid do you have to be to actually film someone who is no more than a few feet away from you and glaring right in your face while committing a crime? He’s damned lucky this goof didn’t pull out a shiv and jam it in his eye. But that’s beside the point.
What is galling in the extreme is his incredulity at all of this. Meh, he’s a recovering alcoholic and admittedly on prescription mood stabilizers. But his violent, pornographic rants against people like Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani and even Melania Trump cannot be blamed on chemicals and booze. No doubt he supported BLM in the wake of George Floyd’s death while resisting arrest. That makes his rant about the lawlessness in NYC risible given his protestations over what happened to George Floyd which we now know, regardless of the optics of the knee on his neck, was caused by Floyd’s drug abuse and poor health.
Surely, while Minneapolis and scores of other cities were burned out and looted – including Rapaport’s beloved “greatest city in the world,” where the hell was he and his Instagram account? Where was he when Andy Ngo got a hate-shake to the head or when Kyle Rittenhouse had to use deadly force to save his own skin in the act of preventing the wanton destruction in Kenosha?
Meh, I’m conflicted; should I be so hard on Rapaport? After all he is speaking the truth here and it’s not to the best of my knowledge a one-off; he went after Titty-Caca Cortez for her hideous, insulting “Tax the Rich” dress and more importantly her blaming gun violence in 2020 on people supposedly having to steal bread to survive. I guess the question is, is there really such a thing as being “red-pilled?” We broached this very subject yesterday vis a vis the vaccine and mask mandates, among other things. While I must say, I was heartened by the scales seeming to fall from some peoples’ eyes, I’m brought back to earth by the fact that some still don’t quite get it. Rapaport included. The fact that he blames DeBolshevik is spot on, but voting for Eric Adams thinking that he’s going to bring NYC back to the glory days of Rudy Giuliani – who Rapaport went after with a cruel and disgusting vengeance in the wake of the 2020 election theft – is yet another example of doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result.
Cops blasted the Democratic socialist city lawmaker for looping together the two slain officers with their alleged murderer. “How could she mention a coward, cold-blooded murderer in the same sentence as two heroes,” said a Bronx cop.
“I find it very disturbing to see the perp’s name in the same sentence as the two heroes who are not even buried yet,” said a Brooklyn detective.
A Manhattan cop added: “She put the names of our dead cops with their killer in the same breath she wishes condolences.” Jordan couldn’t be reached for comment on Tuesday night.
The council member also created an uproar on Friday night for tweeting concerns over a community garden just two hours after the deadly shooting in her district.
Yeah, Eric Adams is going to save the day. If you believe that, I have a few bridges over the East River you can have cheap. Unless they’ve already been shoplifted. (Link is at Frontpagemag.com, “Enter Valerie” – Pixy doesn’t like accent marks – jjs)
Catching up on these latest developments in the French presidential race, I realized that the situation sounded oddly familiar. Why? Then it came to me: the face-off between Pecresse and Zemmour brought to mind the recent mayoral contest in my hometown of New York, a city that in the last couple of years, under the poisonous reign of the vile socialist Bill de Blasio, has gone to hell in a handbasket faster than anyone could ever have imagined. The Republican candidate, Curtis Sliwa, seemed the perfect choice to clean things up: he’s spent his adult life as the outspoken, often obstreperous, but undeniably brave and dedicated leader of the Guardian Angels, a non-profit volunteer organization whose members walk the streets and ride the subways to protect innocent citizens from violent thugs. But whom did New Yorkers elect? Eric Adams, a Democratic hack whose promises to restore law and order never rang true and who began to break them the day he was sworn in.
I hope I’m wrong, but Pecresse appears to me to have every sign of being a French version of Eric Adams – cynically campaigning on positions she doesn’t really believe in and making promises she has no intention of keeping. Why do voters – in France, New York, or anywhere else – keep getting bamboozled by such people, especially in a time when so much is dependent upon their decisions?
I guess old habits and old prejudices/perceptions die hard. While Bill Maher and Bari Weiss may be blind squirrels, they seem to be finding more and more nuts these days. As execrable and loathsome as Michael Rapaport may have been, he has been speaking some truths that are not going to ingratiate him with the hard left crowd. And for an actor whose career, such as it is, is on the downslope, that is an invitation to career suicide.
If someone like David Horowitz, who was in with the Weathermen and whose parents were card carrying Communists, can become one of the strongest voices for freedom and liberty, perhaps there’s hope for someone like Michael Rapaport. And millions more people who are less strident in their views. I guess it will take a little more time.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Our rulers stoke a civil conflict because they want to win it.” A House Aggrieved Cannot Stand
- “Republicans cannot afford to do what they have largely always done with a Senate majority: set it on a shelf, polish it, and admire it from afar.” (they’re there to fake opposition, keep the seat warm and keep the grift going – jjs) Republicans Plan to Win Back the Senate, Then Do Nothing, Per Usual
- “Survey data show that Americans under 30 prize cancel culture over liberty.” A Generational Threat to Free Expression
- “Americans are waking up to the many ways the Left has lied to them over the last several years, but too many still believe the Democrats’ narrative about the 2020 election. Why?”When Will People Finally See the Obvious?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- The judge “said Straka was not being sentenced for his First Amendment protected speech, but rather for his conduct.” #WalkAway Founder Brandon Straka Sentenced to Three Months Home Confinement and Three Years Probation Over Jan 6
- “This has very little to do with a ‘blue wall’ or some kind of indictment of ‘police culture.’ This is all about satisfying the mob.” Is “Police Culture” on Trial in Case of Three Officers Who Stood By While George Floyd Died
- “In today’s surveillance state, the FBI can coax otherwise harmless political grievances into full-fledged conspiracies.” Your FBI in War, Peace, and Swingers’ Clubs
- “There’s going to be some accountability.” Kyle Rittenhouse Sits Down With Candace Owens, Discusses Future Plans
- “To exercise your given right to petition your government, you will now submit to a cavity search which may include your tax records, real estate holdings, and social media posts. This is physical manifestation of the new hierarchy.” House Republicans Demand Records Over Capitol Police Surveillance of Constituents
- “We have enough laws on the books to combat terrorism. We do not need any more. Building up bogeymen to satisfy moral-equivalency goals also doesn’t make us safer.” (former G-man writes some truths in this piece, as well as some bullshit you’ll see in a flash – jjs) The Obsessive Pursuit of Woke Domestic Terror Laws Isn’t Making Us Safer
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS
FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “. . . the Supreme Court this month blocked the mandate in a 6-3 decision, although Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Brett Kavanaugh sided with the liberal justices in keeping the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) mandate on healthcare workers, although the Court explicitly acknowledged that the CMS mandate still exempts workers who object to the vaccine for religious or medical reasons. The Supreme Court’s rejection of Biden’s OSHA mandate came over a year after Biden, who was then [so-called quote-unquote “president-elect”], said he ‘wouldn’t demand’ mandatory [Chinese] coronavirus vaccines.”OSHA Formally Withdraws Biden Vaccine Mandate
- “Media promptly smears it as a panel of ‘vaccine skeptics and promoters of unproven early treatments.'” Sen. Ron Johnson Hosts “Second Opinion” Panel on America’s Problematic Pandemic Response
- “This is an absurd tactic. For one, the mandate expires on February 1 and no one expects Hochul will be able to renew it on a bogus ’emergency’ yet again. Even Hochul expects everyone to take the masks off. So why is she spending hundreds of thousands of taxpayer money to fight a ruling that found her to be in violation of the law?” NY Hack-in-Black Restores Mask Mandate Temporarily After Kids Got One Day of Freedom
- The only “risk of a potential adverse effect with essentially no benefit” are these friggin’ vaccines! Fauci Defends FDA for Rescinding Authorization of Monoclonal Antibodies — “Risk of a Potential Adverse Effect with Essentially No Benefit”
- “When asked what her response was to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R), Psaki said, ‘Well, let’s just take a step back here just to realize how crazy this is a little bit.'” Piss-Hockey Psaki Defends FDA Revoking Use of Monoclonal Antibody Treatments as Florida Sites Forced to Close
- “Biden let the virus he promised to shut down make the economy sick.” The Bitter Fruit of Pandemic Paranoia
- “Republican Texas Rep. Chip Roy is currently circulating a petition urging his colleagues to oppose any government funding resolution that includes money for the enforcement of vaccine mandates. More than two dozen Republicans have already signed on to the petition, which has not yet been delivered to Republican Leaders Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell, a source familiar with the petition told the Daily Caller.” Republicans Gear Up For Government Funding Showdown Over Vaccine Mandates
- ” . . . the Democrat Party has returned to its KKK roots, but instead of supporting segregation against blacks and other minorities, it now supports segregation against whites.”Pushback: Class Action Lawsuit Against NY State Racial Discriminatory Chinese COVID Policy
- Incompetence and stupidity, but in any case, enough with the damned testing. Biden’s Chinese COVID-19 Testing Plan Fails to Cover Nearly a Quarter of American Households
- “Crystallizing the myths — and realities — of the ‘pandemic.'” Dr. Peter McCullough Video: Top 5 Key Points About Chinese Covid-19
* * * * *
- “It’s kind of against his basic principles, he doesn’t believe in it,” David Ferguson told reporters. “It’s a policy they are enforcing and so because he won’t get the shot, they took him off the list of a heart transplant.” Unvaxxed Dad Removed From Heart Transplant List, He’s Not the First
- “Details of Quebec’s draconian new vaccine passport scheme revealed.” Unvaccinated to be Accompanied by Staff in Walmart to Make Sure They Don’t Buy Anything Other Than Food & Pharma
- “To our Fellow Canadians, the time for political over reach is over. Our current government is implementing rules and mandates that are destroying the foundation of our businesses, industries and livelihoods. Canadians have been integral to the fabric of humanity in many ways that have shaped the planet,” organizer Tamara Lich said. Truckers Against Vax Mandate Raise Millions; GoFundMe Withholds Funds
- “Can someone take the vaccine, learn new information, and switch to the other side? It does happen . . .” I Regret Getting the Chinese COVID Vaccine
- “These astounding results fit right in with Democrats’ historical track record of threatening to limit the freedom of their political adversaries, including taking legal action against them.” Nearly Half of Democrats Support Putting Unvaccinated Americans in Camps
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The extreme inflation readings came despite a slowdown in the rate of growth of the manufacturing sector in the region. The Richmond Fed said its composite index fell to eight in January from 16 in December. That was lower than the consensus forecast.” Inflation Explodes to Record-Breaking High in Richmond Fed Survey
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Believe it, asshole! You vote for it and support it. You’re damned lucky the goof didn’t whip out a shank and stick it in your eye. But, not to worry. Eric Adams will make it all better. /sarc WATCH: Unfunny No-Talent Michael Rapaport Films Brazen Theft at NYC Rite Aid: “I Can’t Believe I’m Seeing This Shit”
- “Soft-on-crime policies are causing major problems in these blue cities.” Carjackings Skyrocket During Chinese COVID Pandemic With D.C. Having At Least One a Day
- Just go back to what Rudy Giuliani did. Never happen; Adams is a phony. Even if he wasn’t, his hands would be tied by a city council and state Democrat party that’s as Marxist as DeBolshevik is. And an electorate that’s braindead. NYC Mayor Adams Brings Back Plainclothes Unit That DeBolshevik Disbanded
- “In addition to the child abuse charges, Turner was also ‘charged with trafficking in fentanyl, trafficking in methamphetamine, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of narcotic equipment,’ according to the PCPD.” Florida Woman Charged After Police Allegedly Find 34,000 Lethal Doses of Fentanyl in Baby’s Crib
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Security guard stymied after he couldn’t see because his mask caused his glasses to fog up.”Fairfax Schools Suspend Kids, Call Police as System Defies Virginia Governor on Masks
- “The Supreme Court has a chance to end racial discrimination in university admissions.” (how will Roberts and Kavanaugh fuck this up and keep it alive? – jjs) An Affirmative Action Endgame?
- “Imposing needless pandemic constraints on campuses — from which they themselves are exempt — university administrators are creating different, possibly worse problems.”Campus Chinese Covid Restrictions Harm Students
- “I probably don’t have to tell you this based on her bio, but Johnson is a Democrat. And you had better believe she’s of the far-left variety.” Meet “Dr. Tarece” — and Pray for the Families in Georgia’s Largest School District
- “One of the nation’s top schools for public health puts ‘antiracist’ instruction at the center of its curriculum.” An Unhealthy Obsession
- “American Federation of Teachers president [and self-gassing Joo] Randi Weingarten said her union will use NewsGuard to help students to ‘separate fact from fiction’ and ‘develop their critical-thinking and analytical skills.'” (total farce, but no one’s laughing – jjs) Teachers’ Union Taps Liberal Watchdog To Help Students Identify Misinformation
- “Blue state resistance to parental choice — the battle is on.” What Will it Take to Convince Democrats That School Choice is a Worthy Endeavor?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “What you’ll quickly notice is these are all single adults being released — almost all of them men,” Melugin explained. “No children, no family units.” “This raised eyebrows for us because single adults are supposed to be expelled from the country via Title 42,” he continued. “We watched as these migrants were ushered into this unmarked office with a for lease sign.” WATCH: Biden Junta Mass Releases Single Adult Migrants Into Texas Border City
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s [junta] has faced criticism for its handling of the southern border since migrant crossings began to surge in early 2021.” Doocy Presses Piss-Hockey Psaki on Why Migrants Are Being Released Into the US
- “Zephyr Teachout, a far-left attorney who has vowed to bring charges against ICE and Customs and Border Protection for ‘lawlessness,’ announced on Twitter that she was ‘taking a leave of absence from Fordham Law School to work for the great New York state attorney general @TishJames as a special adviser and senior counsel for economic justice.'” (can we exchange Zephyr for Terry? – jjs) NY Attorney General Taps “Abolish ICE” Activist as Special Adviser
- “Yet Joe Biden is content to leave the whole thing wide open.” It’s Not Just Illegal Aliens Our Southern Border Guards Against
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Joe Biden is right in saying that voter suppression and election subversion must be stopped. The problem for Democrats is that they have seen the enemy in the mirror.” Democrats in 2020 Wrote the Book on Voter Suppression and Election Subversion
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The two Christians had the opportunity to essentially preach the gospel of Jesus Christ in court.” Finnish Government Puts Christianity on Trial, Calls The Bible “Hate Speech”
- Raymond Ibrahim: “When it comes to Islam’s views on Christianity, the Left appears to be in agreement.” Emulating Islam: The Left’s War on the Christian Cross
- Daniel Greenfield: “CAIR’s Islamophobia report shows why it’s accused of anti-Semitism.”CAIR Warns of Threat from Jews and “ProntPage Magazine”
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Hunter Biden had developed a close working relationship with CEFC’s Chairman and majority owner Ye Jianming beginning at the end of 2015 after associates put them in touch. Ye had a number of ties to Chinese military intelligence and his company provided energy to China’s People’s Liberation Army.” (I thought Eric Swalwell was fucking the spy chief of China? – jjs) Biden Family Planned to Share Office Space with Company Employing “Fucking Spy Chief of China”
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “As city councilman, Greg Landsman worked to pull funding from Cincinnati police while murders rose.” Top Dem Recruit in Ohio Swing District Wrote Proposal To Defund Police Amid Homicide Spike
- “Biden’s job approval numbers have declined across most demographic groups since September,” the survey found. Biden’s Approval Rating Plummets Again . . . to 41 Percent
- “Aside from the mask, Joe Biden’s beginning to look a lot like Macbeth.” Our Own Scottish Tragedy?
- “Leadership was consistently rated as Trump’s strongest quality throughout his term,” said Gallup. Gallup: Only 37% of Americans View Biden as a “Strong and Decisive Leader”
- “Throughout his campaign and the early days of his [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”] Biden made grand promises and pledges to the American people of unity and a return to normalcy and civility.” Is It Too Much to Expect That So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden Abide By His Own Promise?
- Monica Crowley: “Long a fantasist who recounts fake stories years after they’ve been debunked, Biden was always a hit-and-run liar. He was also always a hack and a jerk, with an anger that betrays the arrogance of a corrupt elite . . .if we had a dime for every time Biden acted viciously, we could afford his skyrocketing inflation.” Joe Biden’s Kindly Uncle Routine Has Always Been a Facade — He’s Dangerous
- Her or Hillary are turkey-neck and neck for worst woman in the former United States.Malig-Nancy Metastasizes; Won’t Retire, Announces Yet Another Run for Congress
- “I am told the very strong and impressive Morgan Ortagus is exploring a run for Congress in Tennessee’s 5th Congressional District,” Trump said. “I couldn’t be happier because she’s an absolute warrior for America First and MAGA!” “Runaway Favorite”: Top Former Trump Official Mulls Congressional Run; Trump Immediately Weighs In
- “Trump’s electoral success in blowing up the old model has inspired a whole new younger generation of MAGA advocates. Is it time for one of them to step up?” Donald Trump and the Future of MAGA
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Everything about this agenda is extremely drastic.” Watch: Nugget of Truth Emerges on XiNN as Guest RIPS Biden Apart
- “He said he was a dynamic, energetic guy.” XiNN’s Anderson Cooper Introduced Creepy Porn Shyster Michael Avenatti to Book Agent at Center of Porn Star Sloppy Daniels’ Fraud Trial
- “These women aren’t among the throngs of parents fuming at their local leaders for shutting down schools and kicking out healthy kids.” XiNN Outdoes Itself With Cringe Propagandist Segment on “Suburban Women” Who Don’t Mind School Closures
- “You won’t hear this analysis anywhere else but he was spot on.” Tucker Carlson Was on Fire About Ukraine and America’s Own Border
- “I don’t think the people of Illinois wanted our state to become known as the abortion capital of the Midwest, but our legislators and government have decided to move us in that direction.” “Abortion Capitol of the Midwest”: Almost 10,000 Women Traveled to Illinois for Abortions in 2020
- “Reflections on my days as an operating room technician.” Were the Fetuses I Was Carrying Really Dead Babies?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “He made it clear that the cost of a shooting war in the region would be high, and he’s not sure most people understand the costs that might be on the horizon. He also pointed out there are costs to pay whether we do something or not.” Former Delta Force Operator Chris VanSant Warns Americans About the Escalating Situation Between Russia and Ukraine
- “NATO is weak, China is ascendant, and the U.S. is confused; Russia is well-armed and prepared. That’s why Putin is making his move now.” Putin’s Waited 30 Years to Sort Out Ukraine
- “. . . Trump came into office hoping to improve our relationship with Russia, just like every president since the fall of the Berlin Wall, but on the level of policy he was actually tougher on Putin than any of his predecessors. Meanwhile, Biden is always happy to talk trash about Putin to American reporters — he’s recently taken to claiming, unbelievably, that he looked Putin in the eye in 2014 and said to him, ‘I don’t think you have a soul’ — but somehow Putin always seems to come away the winner in every situation Biden involves himself in.” Joe and Vlad: the Odd Couple
- “As America loses confidence in its own power, its adversaries band together.” Russia and China: It’s Complicated
* * * * *
- “China is first Olympic host to rely entirely on fake snow for games.” Chinese Risk Local Water Supply To Create Fake Snow for Beijing Olympics
- “The video’s poster goes by an obvious pseudonym (Will Killmore) and describes himself as a decorated airborne combat vet who then trained to become a journalist. He writes that reports indicate the drone was operated by the Jalisco New Generation Cartel. “Killmore” claims that drone mods were first pioneered by ISIS in Iraq and Syria, but this one was unusual because it was capable of dropping several of the petite bombs at once.” WATCH: Mexican Drug Cartel Modifies Drone, Drops Bombs
- “Religious freedom is the foundation to all other freedoms.” Today’s Top Religious Persecutors: Open Doors Unveils Latest World Watch List
- “I hope I’m wrong, but Pecresse appears to me to have every sign of being a French version of Eric Adams — cynically campaigning on positions she doesn’t really believe in and making promises she has no intention of keeping. ” Enter Valerie (go to frontpagemag.com home page – jjs)
- Robert Spencer: “The questions the authorities and establishment media won’t ask.” Florida Teen Converts to Islam, Murders 13-Year-Old Boy
- Robert Spencer part deux: “. . . no one should be surprised that at least some of these three evacuees, fresh from Afghanistan’s deeply Islamic culture, should be caught in America behaving like Afghans. The larger question is whether it is wise to endanger women and girls by bringing into the country large numbers of people among whom is an unknowable number who think the same way that Tariq does. But that question will, of course, not be asked. To ask it would also be ‘Islamophobic.'” Virginia: Afghan Convicted of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old Girl, Says it’s Allowed in His Culture
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “The IRS will use a third-party company called ID.me for those select online services and will involve using a combination of documents and a video selfie to confirm their identity before interacting with the agency. According to the report, the IRS announced the move last November but has gained more attention last week on a security expert’s blog.” Report: Critics Sound Alarm on IRS Move to Use Facial Recognition Tech
- “Congress shouldn’t turn U.S. Postal Service reform into a political football.” Fixing the Postal Service Without Breaking It
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “I was close to the monkeys, I touched the crates, I walked through their feces, so I was very close. So I called to inquire, you know, was I safe?” Woman Who Stopped at Lab Monkey Crash Site is Now “Sick”
- “The National Institutes of Health’s model is socialized medical research. Change is long overdue.” A Challenge to Animal Experimenters: Find Your Own Funding
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The Tonga volcano started erupting in late-December 2021 and into early January. The volcanic activity seemed normal at first with the volcano producing explosions of volcanic gases including tephra, ash, and steam, NASA reported.” Volcano Eruption in Tonga Hundreds of Times More Powerful Than Hiroshima, NASA Says
- “Meanwhile, Chinese satellite was in near miss with debris from Russia’s failed test rocket launch.” James Webb Space Telescope Arrives at Final Destination: One Million Miles from Earth
- “Capitalism in space: Ukrainian startup rocket company Promin Aerospace has signed an agreement with the Atlantic Spaceport Consortium (ASC), a Portugal organization that is aimed at building launch facilities on Portuguese-controlled islands in the Atlantic.”Ukrainian Rocket Company Signs Deal With Portuguese Spaceport Organization
- “We’re here to help you! Both the FAA and the rocket industry, led by SpaceX and Blue Origin, have issued detailed written opposition to a proposal by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) that it be placed in charge of all future space accident investigations.”Strong Opposition to New Proposed Regulation by Federal Safety Board
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Our united stand will put the Canadian and the U.S. governments on notice that they have attacked the Word of G-d,” he added. “We are all well-aware of the evil power and destructive influence of the homosexual and transgender ideology. Our government is bent on not only normalizing this perversion, but also legalizing it, and furthermore criminalizing opposition to it.” Christian Pastors Denounce Conversion Therapy Ban: It’s “Totalitarian,” Destroys Religious Freedom
- G-d is watching. And He is not amused. Pete Buttigieg’s So-Called “Husband”: Fla. Bill Banning Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation from Being Discussed in Schools “Will Kill Kids”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “This is fucking America.” UFC Chief Dana White Blasts “Whiny Pussies” Trying to Cancel Joe Rogan
- While there have been several songs called “Let’s Go Brandon” that have topped the iTunes charts, there’s a new single by Kid Rock that America-loving patriots have to get behind now. The song, called “We The People,” pulls no punches. Here’s the Next “Let’s Go Brandon” Song to Send to the Top of the Charts
- “U.S. companies care more about money than mass atrocities.” The Genocide Olympics
- “Another one bites the dust.” Neil Young’s Attempt to Pressure Spotify to Censor Joe Rogan Fails Miserably
- “After hundreds of years of astonishing success, we should be celebrating shareholder capitalism for all of the remarkable achievements it has helped usher into our lives.”Shareholder Capitalism v. Stakeholder Capitalism
- “Peloton stock has fallen more than 80% over the past 12 months after emerging as a leading investment at the beginning of the pandemic. PR issues like seeing characters suffer heart attacks after using their workout equipment probably hasn’t affected the brand image too much, but it hasn’t helped matters either.” (they went “woke” as well a few months back IIRC – jjs) Flailing Peloton Issues Statement After Billions Character Suffers a Heart Attack Following a Ride
- “Woke barbarians are at the gates, but fortunately, so are their anti-wokery opponents.”Can London’s Iconic Blue Plaques Survive the Woke Apocalypse?
- “We are living through strange times, and much of what we are witnessing seems unprecedented. Yet the perennial questions of good, evil, truth, and beauty remain.” The Good Critic: The New Criterionat 40
HITHER & YON
- “Director Spencer Folmar recalls a memorable brush with the music legend.” The Time I Almost Worked With Meat Loaf
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.