Good morning, kids. Thursday and of course the semi-confirmed reports of Stephen Breyer’s retirement from SCOTUS tops the headlines this morning. I’ll be honest with you, I don’t really give much of a rat’s ass about this for a number of reasons. First of all, in terms of this so-called “balance” on the court – which is rage-inducing in the extreme since there should only be 100% fealty to the U.S. Constitution as written – Breyer will be replaced with another anti-American anti-Constitutionalist, most likely a dusky dame diversity hire with an Ivy League degree made possible only by grading on the extreme end of a bell curve. So, that’s a wash, the mood swings of Roberts and the Trump picks notwithstanding.
Second, it seems as if from a procedural standpoint, assuming the vote is a solid 50-50 in the Senate, Veep Throat Harris won’t be able to be the tiebreaker and so the seat will be vacant until after the 2022 election. McYertle is a fraud and an asshole, but he likes to play his power games and more crucially, he knows he needs to keep the campaign cash grift going, so he’ll do what he can to block the pick and thereby fool the rubes back home into opening their wallets and sending their rapidly devaluing cash.
Most crucially, and most depressingly, given the fact that the republic as founded is indeed dead and gone, what real difference will the court make anyway? Forgetting for a second the fecklessness it has displayed when the chips were well and truly down, and throughout its history. Look at the words and actions of scum like this Kathy Hochul. A court slaps down her face diapering order and she tells schools and other institutions to ignore it. Worse, teachers and others actually listen to her and effectively act as her personal Gestapo and override the court. So to paraphrase the immortal words of Democrat hero and role model Josef Stalin, how many divisions does the Judiciary have? Funny how you never see a Republican governor or other politician tell Hawaiian Judges Buch M. Danno and Tyne E. Bubbles to eff off whenever they rule against them, but I digress. During the Obamacare fight Malig-Nancy Pelosi belched up this puerile bilge about legal and political obstacles:
“You go through the gate. If the gate’s closed, you go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we’ll pole-vault. If that doesn’t work, we’ll parachute in. But we are going to get health care reform passed for the American people . . .”
. . . Whether they want it or not, and they didn’t want it. In any case, not exactly a glittering example of iambic pentameter but it is illustrative both of the GOP doing nothing for its constituents and the Left’s determination to move their agenda. And neither is admirable, especially the latter because what they really mean is “by hook or by crook.” Emphasis on the word crook. It’s illustrative of the fact that all of this is, and really for many decades has always been, a rigged game. That is the purpose of the one-two punch of the bureaucracy and the court; issue regulations that could never or barely be passed as legitimate Constitutional law in Congress and when the inevitable legal challenge wends its way to SCOTUS, have it rubber stamped and declared kosher, etched in a slab of solid iridium for all time.
Then lather, rinse and repeat until you get to the point where we are today – a nation that outwardly resembles the United States of America (and that illusion is evaporating as we speak) yet in every other way, shape and form is anything but the republic as founded but a banana-in-the-tailpipe republic and getting worse.
So a vacancy on the Supreme Court is, or at least was, a serious matter. But in the grand scheme of things what does it really matter in the here and now? Let’s assume the GOP wins back both chambers this November and then maintains both and takes back the White House in 2024. Will we finally have the political will to go with the power to stop the madness let alone reverse course, or will we have the moldering thumb of John McCain pointing in the direction of where his soul now resides? Even still, we have a bureaucracy that will commit mass insubordination and a Judiciary that is more concerned with remaining on the DC cocktail party circuit and avoiding the Antifa Molotov cocktail circuit.
Worst of all, we have a sizable chunk of the population that are unreconstructed, brainwashed automatons – made worse by the mass-psychosis fear induced by the General Tso’s Sickness – that are the cadres and foot soldiers that seek our domination and worse, our annihilation not only because we oppose them, but because they recognize in us the absolute folly of their worldview, negated in every way by ours.
On that note, and directly related to the aforementioned, today is Shoah Remembrance Day (I do not use the word holocaust because it’s totally wrong). And it’s a day worth noting for so many reasons.
The scale, the systemic persecution, and genocide of the Jews by the Nazis make it unique. Casual comparisons to any contemporary occurrences are particularly insensitive to the millions of victims and trivialize its graveness. The ‘word’ Nazi hence should never be used lightly.
However, occurrences in Germany that led to the Holocaust must be remembered because a thorough knowledge of history it the only way to prevent recurrences.
The citizenry must therefore be vigilant when the powerful attempt to demonize a group as ‘deplorable’ or blame them for problems by using phrases such as ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’ or use pejorative epithets such as ‘flyover country’.
When civil liberties encroached upon or access to public places are restricted for ‘the greater good’ or protesting citizens are deemed ‘domestic terrorist’ or a break into a government building is called terrorism the citizen must not take it lightly.
When politicians refer to confiscation of guns it must be taken seriously.
When academia, the judiciary, the press, and the entertainment industry relentlessly parrot the narrative of the groupthink the citizen must be attentive.
When wokeness is used to shut down those who don’t subscribe to the approved thoughts and vocabulary the citizen must fight back.
While the nation may be light years away from Nazi Germany, it takes a few steps to begin a journey.
Being a passive spectator results in the emboldening of totalitarians. The citizen therefore must, be attentive and fearless proponents for freedom.
The essay is an excellent summary of what happened yet it’s disappointing in that the author, while highlighting everything that happened in the run up to the Final Solution which mirrors a frighteningly large number of things happening right here and right now, still has to include a caveat about not using the word “Nazi” lightly.
Look at the actions of just Anthony Fauci alone, not merely in dare I say it actually creating the Chinese Coronavirus and then using it as a pretext to work with individuals from Bill Gates to George Soros to Xi Jinping so they could rejigger society on a global scale.
Anthony Fauci, among others, has actually been indicted at the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity. I defy you to try and find that anywhere in the state-controlled agitprop media. I link the lengthy PDF of the indictment here, so we’ll see how long Google Drive keeps it up.
Going back 40 years, Fauci conducted experiments on the so-called AIDS orphans, children of the poor and indigent (primarily non-white) that resulted in their deaths.
Today, he and his co-conspirator Francis Collins not only conspired to keep the Chinese origins of this amped-up Frankenstein virus a secret, and then not only demonized the use of therapeutics but conducted a rigged clinical trial where he gave subjects lethal doses of ivermectin and/or HCQ and then used that to claim that both were dangerous and ineffective, thereby keeping them from being used to stop this thing cold two years ago. Meanwhile, both have pimped highly suspicious vaccines plus boosters forever that are proving to be at best marginally effective and worse, causing hideous side effects including death. Not just of a handful of people but now into the thousands. And that is being covered up.
Add to that the unnecssersy deaths of thousands of vulnerable yet uninfected elderly nursing home residents at the hands of Cuomo, Murphy, Whitmer et al and you are talking actual state-sponsored mass-murder.
Now look not only at Australia, but right here in the former United States of America where a good sized chunk of the Democrat voting base wants the unvaccinated put into camps. Sure, crying “Nazi” in a crowded theater isn’t Hoyle to some.
But if it walks like a Mengele, talks like a Mengele and more crucially is doing virtually everything that a Mengele would do, at least at the outset, then the “N” word utters itself. And that is where we are: at the outset.
Did I mention using the legal, police and military assets of the government to spy on, demonize and intimidate civilians who oppose, not just this, but everything from open borders to transexual rapists in the schools to the mass-indoctrination with crude racist propaganda that is on par with the words of Mein Kampf and Die Sturmer?
If this is not zee time to say Nazi, when is?
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Prof. William Jacobson: “Alfred Henry Lewis’ observation dating back to 1896 still rings true. There is a thin line between society and anarchy. It’s thinner than we want to admit.”“There Are Only Nine Meals Between Mankind and Anarchy”
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The answer to that question is progressives, politicians, the media, and feminist luminaries . . . and for all the right reasons.” Who’s Afraid of Naomi Wolf
- “The decentralizing benefits of blockchain technology have the potential to flip the global hierarchy of power on its head.” The Rise of Blockchain Republics
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “News of Justice Stephen Breyer’s intent to retire broke Wednesday, though the 87-year-old has not formally announced the move. The news puts Biden in the position of having to pass a nominee through a 50-50 Senate, raising the question of whether Harris can cast a tie-breaking vote.” Top Biden Legal Ally Laurence Tribe Says Kamala Harris Can’t Break a Tie for Biden’s SCOTUS Nominee
- “. . . in a little-noticed backroom deal that took more than a month to hammer out, McConnell and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer agreed to a power-sharing plan in February that splits committee membership, staffs and budgets in half. If all 11 Republican members of the Judiciary Committee oppose Biden’s pick and all 11 Democrats back her, the nomination goes inert. The nomination doesn’t die, but it does get parked until a lawmaker — historically, the Leader of the party — brings it to the floor for four hours of debate,” McYertle Could Stop Biden From Replacing Stephen Breyer Due to “Little-Noticed Backroom Deal”: Report
- “. . . with all deliberate speed.” Cuck Schemer: Joe Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee to Receive Prompt Hearing
- “. . . I can tell you right now, whoever Biden picks, they sexually assaulted me 25 years ago at a high school party. I can’t remember how I got there or how I got home. So far, the people I know who were present are telling me it didn’t happen. I may have changed my story a few times too. But, hey, look, you can trust me. I have no agenda.” Biden’s Supreme Court Pick Sexually Assaulted Me 25 Years Ago
- Veep Throat, so they can find someone who can at least fake being intelligent to replace Joey when he’s ousted before the midterms. Biden’s Supreme Court Short List: Ketanji Brown Jackson, Leondra Kruger, Kamala Harris
- “All three are reliably progressive. Jackson was a player in the legal resistance to former president Donald Trump. Kruger’s advocacy in a landmark 2012 Supreme Court case will trouble religious conservatives. And Childs made a last-minute change to South Carolina election procedures that could reignite debate over the 2020 presidential election.” Meet the Regressive-Progressive Frontrunners To Replace Justice Stephen Breyer
- “Boxed in by a campaign promise, Biden may have to consider Kamala or Michelle Obama.” (there’s Janice Rogers Brown but I wouldn’t bet on her – jjs) Who Will Replace Breyer?
- “We understand the controversial nature of the problem,” Breyer said at the beginning of the opinion he wrote for the court in that case. “Millions of Americans believe that life begins at conception and consequently that an abortion is akin to causing the death of an innocent child; they recoil at the thought of a law that would permit it,” Breyer said. Breyer: “Deliberately and Intentionally Delivering Into the Vagina a Living Unborn Child” and Killing It is a Right
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Police surveillance is another way of keeping voters and the accountability they might bring at a healthy distance.” Report: Capitol Police Are Spying on Members of Congress and the Americans They Meet
- Alex Bruesewitz: “For too long, Washington has been a shadowy place of deceit and corruption. Perhaps this can be a moment where we say enough is enough, and leave the wilderness towards being a great country again.” I Will Not Be Intimidated
- “You didn’t even know it had begun, did you?” (it wasn’t a civil war since no shots were fired and any spark of potential resistance was snuffed out; it was the rape and murder of the republic – jjs) Is the Second American Civil War Nearing Its Conclusion?
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS, FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “I did it,” the anonymous woman told Dr. Balbona. “I knew it was wrong. I don’t know what the penalties are. What could they do to me?” Woman Sneaks Ivermectin Into Hospital, Saves Husband’s Life
- “We need to not be calling this suspicious. With all due respect, we need to be asking hard questions of the DOD. And I will close by saying they are charged at least in part with protecting the sanctity and the welfare of the brave men and women who are defending this country. And right now these numbers indicate something is drastically wrong.” Military Whistleblowers May Blow Up the Chinese COVID Vaccine Narrative
- “Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis slams FDA. In return, Big Media derides DeSantis.” FDA Uses “Omicron” as Excuse to End Emergency Use Authorization for Monoclonal Antibody Treatments
- This sick evil bastard and everyone who supports him should be hanged for what they have done not just these past “two weeks” but going back 40 or more years to the AIDS crisis they helped induce. Mass-Murdering Fauci Suggests Children Under 4 Years Old Will Get 3 Doses of Chinese COVID-19 Vaccines
- “Give them their childhood back.” Prominent Doctors Argue Masks for Kids Should Be Optional
- “Since the arrival of the Wuhan panic in March 2020 my family doctor, Robert Lending, has been sending his patients a weekly update on what he knows about [Chinese] COVID and its risks to them and to others. From the beginning he has maintained in these updates a neutral attitude, focusing entirely on facts and data. He has kept his opinions out of his updates, and has generally taken on faith much of the data released by official government agencies. Nearly two years later, and 88 updates, Lending’s patience has finally worn thin. His 89th and most recent update, released yesterday, was quite blunt.” One Doctor’s Perspective on Chinese COVID
- “The 23 sailors were all discharged with an “honorable characterization of service” following the branch’s November 28th vaccine deadline, The Hill reports. The move brings the total number of vaccine removals to 45, after the branch discharged 22 sailors earlier this month.” Navy Discharges 23 Sailors Over Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Refusal
- John Stossel: “. . . Except… the state’s good numbers don’t fit the establishment media’s narrative.” Evil Florida
- “Even if the British experiment shows normal is the right direction, there are many pre-election considerations affecting how Biden eventually times his decision.” Will the United Kingdom’s Return to Normal Force Biden’s Hand?
* * * * *
- “The episode offers a window into the intrusive and often inconsistent enforcement of Yale’s [Chinese] COVID rules, which, as one student put it, ‘made campus feel like a surveillance state.’ The rules were put in place before the existence of vaccines but have persisted long after, relaxing or tightening as case counts fluctuate and new variants erupt.” (what the junta is itching to do all over the former United States of America – jjs) How an Anonymous Reporting System Made Yale a Chinese COVID “Surveillance State”
- “The BMJ called the refusal to release data an ‘unacceptable delay.'” British Medical Journal Demands Access to Chinese COVID Vaccine Data, Slams “Morally Indefensible” Pharma Firms
- “Biden & Co. are heading for an electoral cliff with their [Chinese] COVID rhetoric. Will they see what’s coming and hit the brakes?” SHOT: The Chinese COVID 180 to Come?
- “Grifters rejoice.” CHASER: It’s Not Over! Experts Say New Omicron Strain Could Prolong Pandemic
- “Americans are going to have to make choices in the upcoming elections and the permanent pandemic issue will be a pivotal one.” The Pandemic Endgame — Is There One?
- Dennis Prager: “That more than half of our country willingly obeys completely irrational orders raises the question: What irrational orders from the state would they not obey?” Why the Masked and the Unmasked Have Disdain for Each Other
- “This generation may never recover from Fauci’s Folly.” We’ve Seen the Needle and the Damage Done
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “During a marathon press conference last week, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden credited his administration with having fixed supply chain disruptions brought on by the pandemic.” US Trade Deficit Tops $1 Trillion for First Time
- Someone should have told him chocolate chips. He’d’ve moved so fast you wouldn’t see him.Thanks Joe!: Commerce Dept. Reveals Manufacturers Had Less Than Five Days’ Supply of Computer Chips in 2021
- Dao-Min Yen or no, the Dems are getting wiped out next November. POLL: Half of Americans Expect Inflation to Rise “A Lot” — Thanks Biden!
- “Legislation designed to make the U.S. more competitive with China includes millions in appropriations for diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives. . . Many of the diversity initiatives were also drawn from bills that previously passed the House with overwhelming bipartisan support, including the DOE Science for the Future Act and the National Science Foundation for the Future Act.” (your GOP, hard at work again – jjs) Democrats’ China Bill Hands Out Millions for “Diversity” Programs
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “. . . here is where it gets interesting . . . Rodriguez is a minority and also a college student. He is a darling to the left. The libs can’t blame his gun-selling vocation on ‘poverty.’ He is a student at a college out-of-state. Nor can they blame it on ‘white supremacy.’ They might actually have to hold the student of color responsible for his crimes. Or will they?” Bronx College Student Caught Selling Illegal Guns — What Will NYC’s New Liberal Trio Do About It?
- Here comes yet another convenient crisis as pretext to abolish the 2-A. No mention of the socialist societal rot that causes criminality in the first place, of course. Biden To Meet With Eric “Grisly” Adams Next Week
- “Faced with political pressure and criticism on all sides, Biden is acting the scoundrel in an attempt to get credit for being all things to all people.” Don’t Fall for Biden’s Sudden Embrace of Law Enforcement
- “Repelled by progressive policies, Asian-American New Yorkers look to the other side of the aisle.” (where were they last November? – jjs) An Awakening Community
- “The San Francisco DA’s Office declined to prosecute the father-and-son duo on hate crime charges and sentenced Tanner Sr. to a year of probation and no jail time without Le’s knowledge, the outlet reported. The office reportedly did not provide the victim the opportunity to issue a victim impact statement during court proceedings.” (no mention of the melanin content of the attackers, but would you care to make a guess? – jjs) Elderly Man Sues San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin Over Handling Of Anti-Asian Attack
- “Dreadful leadership in the offices of state’s attorney, mayor, and governor has played a significant role in the city’s escalating violence.” Chicago’s Toxic Trio
- Betsy McCaughey: “The fate of these cities depends on voters choosing leaders determined to crack down on all lawbreakers, not just murderers.” There’s No Such Thing as a Minor Crime — Especially When it Happens to You
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The firearm assault was the first to take place on a Montgomery County Public School (MCPS) district campus after the county’s council members opted to remove student resource officers (SROs) from school buildings after 19 years.” Montgomery County High School Sees Shooting After County Council Removed Student Resource Officers, Police
- “It sounds like teachers don’t know how to do their job so it’s easier to remove a book than discuss the themes and teach your students how to critically think.” Seattle School District Removes To Kill a Mockingbird From Required Reading List
- “The ACLU joins Democrat politicians in opposition to making school curricula available to parents.” Progressives Against Transparency
- “Who decides what words can and cannot be used in teaching?” Forbidden Campus Speech
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “I know the policies of this [junta] are not particularly popular with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, but that’s the reality and let’s see what we can do within that framework.” Leaked Audio: Biden’s DHS Secretary Admits Border is “Worse Now” Than “In at Least 20 Years, If Not Ever”
- Roberts sez “no standing, it’s a tax, it’s a sex.” Republicans Introduce Bill to Stop Illegal Migrants from Using Arrest Warrants as ID at Airports
- “We’ve contributed to higher taxes in this country and so what are we going to do that’s better that will create better and healthier families, better workforce, better jobs, better wages, and reduce and reverse some of the inflation that we’re all seeing and also address the border. These are things that Republicans need to have solutions for going forward in the midterms, not only to get elected but actually to do something when we do have that power, when we are in the majority next year.” (A-fucking-men to that, Nancy – jjs) Rep. Nancy Mace: “Everyone’s Worried About the Border of Ukraine, But No One Seems to Worry” About the Southern Border
- “Crippling national security and public safety.” AG “Moloch” Garland Ignores Vital Immigration Law Enforcement
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “We are detecting a pattern here.” Suddenly, It’s No Longer “Deeply Dangerous” to Talk About Rigged Elections
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Will Carter Page succeed in fending off dismissal of his case against the DOJ, FBI, and litany of Crossfire Hurricane agents?” 5 Takeaways From The Latest Filings In The Carter Page Spygate Lawsuit
- Margot Cleveland part deux: “With Michael Sussmann’s lawyers soon to receive a cache of complaints against John Durham’s team, watch for the corrupt media to be quoting those false charges by this weekend.” 6 New Revelations From The John Durham Spygate Probe
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Presbyterian Church USA’s blatantly reckless, unfair, and unfounded accusations against Israel make it a dupe, stooge, and useful idiot for terrorists such as Hamas and Hezb’allah.”Presbyterian Church USA Joins the Hamas-American Bund
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “She was negotiating and/or executing a settlement agreement with regulated entities while an FCC nominee,” a former FCC official told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “There are some serious questions and appearances of impropriety here.” Biden’s FCC Pick Gigi Sohn Cut Sweetheart Deal With Broadcasters One Day After Nomination
- “Insiders have pointed to the involvement of Ivanka Trump and GOP establishment operative Ward Baker.” Ugh! Leaked E-Mail Shows Trump-Backed Tennessee Congressional Hopeful Morgan Ortagus Pledging To “Faithfully Serve the Biden [junta].”
- “A hefty chapter of Red-Handed is devoted to tracking Feinstein’s long and expensive relationship with Communist China. The senator has made herself very, very useful to Beijing — so useful that she actually tried to excuse the Tiananmen Square massacre by suggesting China only called in combat troops to murder thousands of demonstrators because it ran out of cops.” REVEALED: Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s Husband Partly Owned a Chinese Company That Sold Spyware to U.S. Military
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION, DEBT CEILING/BUDGETARY INSANITY
- “. . . is this new push from CEOs really going to make the difference? It was almost painful to watch the slow death of BBB in its initial form.” Biden to Meet With CEOs to Hype Build Bolshevism Biggerer
- “So Trump’s net favorability rating is 17 points higher than Biden’s, 18 points above Kamala’s, 21 points above Hillary’s, and 25 points above Pelosi’s . . . Is this an outlier poll? Yes, but not entirely.” Trump’s Net Favorability Rating Is 17 Points Higher Than Biden’s
- “Walker is considered the clear front-runner in the GOP primary, thanks to his high name recognition in the Peach State and the endorsement he received from former President Donald Trump” Republican Herschel Walker Has Raised Almost $10 Million Since Announcing Georgia Senate Bid in August 2021
- “Utah Republican Sen. Mitt Romney will fundraise for endangered Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney at a Virginia event in March.” Pee-Air Defecto Romney to Fundraise for Liz-ard Cheney at Vaccine-Mandated Event
- “If circumstances don’t change drastically between now and November, the midterm elections could be an unmitigated disaster for the Democrats. Now, a million news cycles can break and fade away between now and then, but there’s a historical phenomenon that should have the Democrats scared to death.” Biden’s Bad Poll Numbers Could Get Worse
- Rep. Andy Biggs: “Americans can no longer rest. Biden’s authoritarian policies have awakened many. We have to make our voices heard in 2022.” (you guys have to start acting more like Ronnie and less like Jason – jjs) Awakening from the Biden Slumber
- “Says speech was triggered by colleague asking, ‘Are you going to be nice this session?'”WATCH: “I Have Had It. My Constituents Have Had It” — VA GOP Rep Denounces Leftists Hurling “Racist, Sexist” Charges
- “Donald Trump can still have a role of critical importance to play if we’re to save our nation.” A Case for Someone Who’s Not Trump in 2024
- Mike Pompeo: “Will you change course, sir, or will you preside over the collapse of our principles, our traditions and our civil society?” (seems like he’s hinting at tossing his hat into the ring here – jjs) So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden, It’sYou — Not Republicans — Who’s Bereft of Ideas
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Bongino’s second channel, the Dan Bongino Show Clips, was initially suspended and demonetized for seven days after Bongino posted a video in which he said masks were ‘useless’ in stopping the spread of the coronavirus, violating YouTube’s [Chinese]COVID-19 misinformation policy.” (evidently, he wasn’t peddling misinformation – jjs) Dan Bongino Permanently Banned From YouTube
- “Woke propagandists at NBCUniversal are colluding with TikTok, owned by Communist China’s ByteDance, to promote the 2022 Winter Olympics.” American Propagandists At NBC Collude With Propagandists In Communist China To Promote Beijing Olympics
- “Chinese president Xi Jinping sent congratulatory letter to forum’s organizers.” AP Chief Takes Part in Olympic Promo Hosted by CCP Propaganda Department
- Biden drops a ‘Doocy.'” “Stupid Son of a Bitch” and the Drama of the Failed Insult
- “The bank officer seem so reasonable, even as he is clearly acting to squash free speech as well as destroying another man’s business. He could just as easily be talking to a Jewish businessman in Nazi Germany, explaining that though he means no harm, he can’t do business with that Jew anymore out of fear of what the government might do to him.”Today’s Blacklisted American: Minnesota Bank Trust Closes All Accounts of My Pillow’s Mike Lindell Because He Has Opinions
- “Make no mistake, if this ‘first of its kind’ gun tax and other mandates are allowed to stand in San Jose, the rabid gun control lobby will export it to cities and states everywhere. We must nip it in the bud now!” Gun Rights Groups Suing San Jose Over “Gun Ownership Tax” Insurance Mandate
BIDEN-CREATED UKRAINE CRISIS
- “What kind of support will Germany send next? Pillows? (mein kissen von Steiner wird kommen! – jjs) Kyiv Mayor Mocks Germany For Promising 5,000 Helmets to Ukraine
- “The United States delivered a formal written response to Russia’s demands that NATO pull back forces from Eastern Europe and bar Ukraine and other former Soviet bloc nations from ever joining the alliance. The demands were unacceptable when they were made. And the State Department says they’re unacceptable now.” U.S. Sends Formal Response to Russia’s Ukraine Demands
- “It shouldn’t surprise anyone that the Europeans are far more concerned about their supplies of gas than they are the fate of Ukraine. Putin knows this. He engineered it long ago. And now, that policy is bearing fruit.” Putin Has America Right Where He Wants It: Weak and Virtually Alone
- Wait, did he invite Putin to make a minor incursion into NATO now?! Blinken: Paper Handed to Russia Reiterates US Position That “NATO’s Door is Open, Remains Open”
- “If he were Pinocchio his nose would be a mile long. Since he’s [so-called quote-unquote “president”], he risks starting a war.” Joe’s Gaffes Now Matter
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Exasperated Americans fear Vladimir Putin is deterred neither by sanctions nor by arms sales but follows only his own sense of cost-to-benefit self-interest.” (once again, VDH spoils a cogent piece with nonsense about Trump and his agenda rejected by the voters – jjs) Why Putin Has Not Been Deterred
- “The USA has two enemies with whom it could go to war. Which to choose, if we have to?”Wrong War, Wrong Enemy
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “State Dept. informs Congress of persistent threat to Brian Hook amid death threats from Iranian officials.” Biden Junta: Former Trump Iran Envoy Facing “Serious and Credible” Threats
- “Historical peoples in certain municipalities and regions are becoming a minority.” French Philosopher Says Massive Demographic Changes in Europe Are “Obvious”
- “. . . And another front from which to attack Israel.” Hamas in Lebanon: Another Arm of Iran
- “A state sponsor of terrorism should be labeled what it is.” Pakistan and Terror in Texas
- “The Bush family has decades of historical ties to the Chinese Communist Party, dating back to when former President George H. W. Bush served as the top American diplomat in Beijing in the 1970s.” China Uses George W. Bush to Promote Genocide Olympics
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Whether for Obama, Clinton, or Biden, Nigeria is not a ‘country of particular concern.'” Leftist Indifference to Christian Genocide
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “The news follows warnings from half a decade ago over mass migration and sexual abuse.”Joe Biden’s Own “Rapefugees”: Recent Afghan Migrant Convicted of Sexual Abuse on 3-Year-Old in Virginia
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Meanwhile, American sailors move in to the Navy’s newest base on Poland’s Baltic coast.”U.S. Navy Racing to Retrieve Downed Stealth Fighter Before China Does
- But braindead, black-clad tweakers smashing windows, hurling Molotov cocktails and shouting “death to America” and threatening death on any who object get the welcome mat, right? Navy SEALs to Stop Using Washington State Parks After Residents Voice Fears of (get this) Seeing “Armed Men”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- Also known in non-scare headlines as a winter nor’easter. But the planet will die in 6 years if we don’t deindustrialize and start eating insects! “Bomb Cyclone” Could Hit US, Bringing Massive Storm With Intense Winds
- “A proposal to raise taxes in California risks driving away even more residents.” Golden Misstep
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Daniel Greenfield: “Killing more minorities to kill more white people.” Equity in Medicine is Racist and Lethal
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Michael Walsh: “Climate change? What climate change? That’s the attitude of China, a country not bent on national suicide, when it comes to the choice between reducing its ‘carbon footprint’ — an imaginary concept, but let that pass for now — and keeping its people warm and its industries humming” China to World: Take Your “Global Warming” and Shove It
- “The ludicrous cost of the global ‘net zero’ plan has been laid bare for the first time.” 2050 “Net Zero” Climate Target Will Cost $275 TRILLION; More Than U.S. Gov’t Currently Spends Per Day
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This appears to be more evidence that Democrat Party control of the White House is resulting in more regulation and greater interference in the private sector.” FTC Moves to Block Lockheed Martin’s Acquisition of Aerojet Rocketdyne
- “The new paper appears to be part of a new aggressive campaign by planetary scientists to get that IAU definition dumped, and replace it with the definition planetary scientists have been using forever, which is that if the object is large enough for gravity to shape it into a spherical shape, it is a planet. This is still the definition they routinely use when discussing large moons like the Moon or the large Galilean moons of Jupiter or the larger moons of Saturn or Pluto itself.” Planetary Scientists Fight Back: “Pluto Is a Planet!”
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “NIH spent $8 million on project since 2012.” (NIH. Fauci, right? – jjs) Taxpayer-Funded Study Pays Gay Minors To Report Sexual Activity Without Parental Permission
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- The needling and the damage done. Old man, take a look at your life now!!! Spotify To Pull Neil Young Music After Ultimatum Letter Demanding Rogan Be Removed
- “Her latest offerings come in only one bland flavor: woke.” Sterile Streep
- Christian Toto: “Late night propagandist rushes to doctor’s side over those inflated ego attacks.” Jimmy Kimmel Fangirls Over “Narcissist” Fauci (Again)
HITHER & YON
- “Former child actor Peter Robbins, known as the voice of Charlie Brown, has died by suicide. Robbins was 65 years old. He portrayed the voice of Charlie Brown from the age 9-13.” (I don’t know why but suddenly I find myself getting choked up over this news – jjs)Heartbreaking: Charlie Brown Voice Actor Commits Suicide
FINALLY . . .
- “Being a passive spectator results in the emboldening of totalitarians.” Shoah [Holocaust] Remembrance Day: Lessons to Learn From the Darkest Chapter of History
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.