Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and while I already went through the whole sturm und drang and how at the end of the day, whoever replaces Breyer isn’t going to really matter all that much in the grand scheme of things, I do not want to allow the Left to yet again claim absolute moral authority when their chutzpocrisy is so glaring. Festering-pustule-on-the-body-politic and former mouthpiece for the Clinton Crime Family Joe Lockhart took to, where else, Twitter to deposit this pearl-necklace of wisdom:
Ahead of the midterms, I look forward to watching every Republican Senator oppose the first black woman to the Supreme Court.
While sadly, if history tells us anything at all, the GOP of course will cower in fear of being called – gasp! – racists. That aside, I have three words for this momzer:
JANICE ROGERS BROWN
In 2003, then-President George W. Bush nominated Janice Rogers Brown, an associate justice on the California Supreme Court to serve as a Judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. She was the first black woman nominated for the federal bench.
But Rogers Brown had a problem; she was a libertarian-conservative and refused to play ball with civil rights organizations.
One of her major decisions was a dissent in the case of forcing cigarette manufacturers to put warning labels on packs and cartons. A truly libertarian decision. She also attacked the New Deal, which gave us Social Security and other programs as “the triumph of our socialist revolution.” You can imagine the anger of her liberal colleagues over that one.
But Joe Biden, champion of civil rights and the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] who has gloried in naming the first minorities to several positions in his [junta], filibustered against her nomination and voted twice against her. When Biden had the chance to vote for a black woman, he declined.
And do not even get me started on Justice Clarence Thomas, who is arguably one of the most outstanding jurists and legal minds to sit on the SCOTUS in that past 50 years or longer. What they put him through (as well as Robert Bork and every GOP president’s nominee since, regardless of how they turned out) was such an absolute abomination – the magnum opus of both rapist and murderer Teddy Kennedy and Joey Soft-Serve – it opened my heretofore indifferent eyes about politics and revealed exactly who and what the Democrat Party is.
As commenter “…” (dude, get a new nic) so brilliantly phrased it:
“The Democrat Party is white everywhere you look but constantly hiding behind black people.
It’s political blackface.”
The tearing down of this nation, the twisting of its history and the erasure of its culture and collective memory serve one purpose, and one purpose only: The attainment of absolute power. That everyone in general, and black people in particular cannot see this or refuse to see it is tragic in the extreme. While there are many battle fronts in the war to tear down America as founded and its people, none has been so catastrophic in its consequences in terms of lives lost and potential wasted as the de facto genocide of American blacks.
Put another way, it all boils down to one thing. Whatever real misery and oppression that blacks and any minority in this country have legitimately suffered is the fault of one group and one group only — The Democrat Party and the so-called regressive Progressive Movement. Period, full stop. LBJ’s Great Society and War on Poverty, which were supposed to finally elevate blacks out of second class citizenship did exactly the opposite, and worse. Between the dissolution of the nuclear family, dependance on the welfare state and believing the noxious poison of perpetual victimhood, black America went from the promise of MLK’s “dream” to the nightmare of poverty, prison and an early grave. And what Democrat-Leftists couldn’t kill with “kindness” wound up in a jar of formaldehyde at Planned Parenthood, or worse in a Kermit Gosnell house of horrors.
And yet instead of seeing it with their own eyes, bloodsucking vampires from Sharpton and Farrakhan all the way up to Barack Hussein Obama (mmm, mmm mmm!) continue to peddle the cancer of America as irredeemably racist, requiring “fundamental transformation” to a rapt (rapped?) audience. Ironically, whether they realize it or not, those three ass-clowns, as well as every other black so-called “leader” in and outside of government are being pulled around by the nose by white liberals. Same as it ever was. There’s actually a nugget of truth to the idiotic yet dangerous chestnut “White man’s greed runs a world in need.” It should be “Leftist white men’s and feminists’ greed” but that kind of screws up the cadence and doesn’t sound quite right coming out of The Justice Brothers’ megaphone. You can’t march and raise a fist to it.
There are tantalizing signs out there that blacks are waking up to this. They’re sick to death of bodies being stacked up every weekend in blue hell holes across the country like cordwood. A bit of a tell is that surveys have shown that a large percentage of support for the defund the police movement and BLM come from those who are young, white and female. Putting aside the problematic nature of policing in our day and age, people who live in high crime areas are not big supporters of turning their streets over to criminals. What a shock.
Going to a higher level, we talk about how polling data shows historic levels of disaffection both for Biden and the disastrous policies of the party that installed him. That said, we seem to see this every two to four years with a seeming fickle electorate. Will the combination of lockdowns, economic disaster, rampant out of control crime in the streets and a general reckoning that the world – their world – is on fire, and break this cycle of stupidity? That is, will people stop thinking politically and start thinking about what’s happening to them and yell “stop?”
Yes, to hell with party politics, or even approaching this in those terms. Someone or some group of people have to somehow reach out, go around the media gatekeepers and other noxious entities and find a real common ground, whether it’s with blacks, Latinos, gays – whoever. Perhaps the lockdowns, mandates and all of the aforementioned destruction is the key to breaking this cycle of insanity and laying the groundwork for some kind of societal renaissance, whatever form that it takes. This madness has got to end. If it doesn’t, it sure as hell is going to end us.
New episode of Cut Jib Newsletter Speaks! podcast on the way. BOLO. Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Doug Bandow: “Do [Roger] Wicker’s constituents realize that he is so unbalanced that he is ready, even eager, to start a nuclear war over Ukraine because . . . he doesn’t want to negotiate and offer concessions . . . over a country which is not even a formal American ally?” Why Are Republican Lawmakers So Pro-War?
- “Danger,” “emergency,” and “existential threat” are usually the first clues — and the leftists are applying this tactic to everything, not just [Chinese] COVID. The Democrat Party’s Application of Mass Formation Psychosis
- “The hubris of our transnational ‘elites’ isn’t remaking the world — it’s unraveling it faster and faster.” It’s an Unraveling, Not a Reset
- “The European Union is either a European Germany or a German Europe. Take your pick.”The German Question
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “. . . But Rogers Brown had a problem; she was a libertarian-conservative and refused to play ball with civil rights organizations . . . Joe Biden, champion of civil rights and the president who has gloried in naming the first minorities to several positions in his administration, filibustered against her nomination and voted twice against her. When Biden had the chance to vote for a black woman, he declined.” In 2003, Joe Biden Filibustered and Voted Against Nomination of a Black Woman to the Federal Bench
- Jeffrey Lord: “Remembering what was done to Clarence Thomas.” The Big Lie of Biden’s “Black Woman” Court Promise
- This from the man who declared partial birth abortion an inalienable right. Vayr ge harget un verbrennen already. “I’m an Optimist”: Justice Breyer Pulls Out Pocket Constitution, Says He Believes American “Experiment” Will Prevail
- “Biden has confirmed his campaign promise only to consider Black women for the next vacancy, and will make a nomination by the end of February.” Breyer: I’m Retiring, But Only When My Successor Is Confirmed
- Define the word “liberal,” Joe. Manchin Says He Is Willing to Support a Liberal Justice
- “It would be best if you braced yourself for disappointment now because while these two moderate Democrats have been roadblocks for Joe Biden’s radical agenda, they’ve voted to confirm all of Biden’s judicial nominees to lower courts, even the controversial ones. ” Don’t Expect Manchin or Sinema to Save Us From Biden’s SCOTUS Pick
- And there’s a lead photo in one of the links of both with no masks and shaking hands. Give me a fucking break already. So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden Hands Face Mask To Justice Breyer, Internet Freaks Out
- James Clyburn belched “Not a single time has a black woman ever been seriously considered. And so I took that issue up with then-candidate Biden back in 2020.” Ever hear of Janice Rogers Brown?! Clyburn Confirms His Endorsement of Joe Biden Hinged on SCOTUS Pick
- “With his SCOTUS pick pledge, Biden obsesses over race and sex instead of promoting justice.” Will We Ever Eradicate the Cancer of Identity Politics?
- Glenn Reynolds: “Or the Democrats could think out of the box and nominate — Donald Trump! Think about it: He’s liberal on a lot of social issues. He’s old enough that he won’t stay on the court that long. Sure, he’s not a lawyer, but the Constitution doesn’t require him to be. And this way, they won’t have to worry about him running for president! OK, that won’t happen. But it would be a lot more entertaining than what will.” (had to throw that in, but Reynolds’ wrap-up on the situation is good – jjs) Hang On to Your Hats: Breyer’s Retirement Sets Up a Bumpy Confirmation Battle
- “The bills for Democrats’ Borkings have been accruing interest for decades.” Biden’s Judiciary Committee Career Shows GOP Obstructionism Pays
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “Capitol police, acting as the Stasi of the Democrat Party, will collect dirt on Republicans under the pretense of national security then leak gossipy details to an always-compliant news media.” Meet the Capitol Police’s New Spy Chief
- “Democrats are stonewalling Republican attempts again to conduct legitimate oversight of the Capitol security failures on Jan. 6.” House Democrats Won’t Release Required Staff Reports In J6 Probe
- “Clearly, Youngkin, Sears, Miyares, and the rest of the newly elected Republicans have a vision for cleaning up Virginia’s bureaucracy and reversing a decade-plus slide into radical leftism, over the howls of the Democrats.” Newly Elected Virginia AG Continues Cleaning House, Fires University Lawyer Serving as Lead J6 Investigator
- “I have not contributed to Rep. Cheney’s campaign nor will I,” Riggleman said. “Rep. Cheney was unaware that I was a member of this host committee and she never asked me to be part of the committee either. I’m removing myself from the invitation to avoid the possibility of misleading stories like this one.” J6 Staffer Drops Out of Liz-ard Cheney Fundraiser Following Conflict of Interest Allegations
- “Kash Patel explains how things REALLY went down.” Video: Documented Proof Trump Ordered 10,000 National Guardsmen Ahead of Jan. 6
- “The feds charged the hairdresser-turned-activist with impeding law enforcement during civil disorder, knowingly entering and remaining on restricted grounds, and disorderly conduct for his actions a year ago. They settled for one guilty plea for being in a restricted area outside the Capitol Building. Nearly four years ago, Straka organized his well-regarded effort to encourage people to “walk away” from his political party, the Democrats. It was wildly successful.” (putting the first sentence after the next two says it all – jjs) “Walk Away” Activist Brandon Straka Can Finally Speak About Being Under the FBI’s Thumb After Jan 6
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS
FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Equal access for the unvaccinated is the civil rights issue of our time.” Segregation Now, Segregation Forever?
- “The voters need to fire every elected official who is supporting these bad policies, and then the new legislators must move to fire the bureaucrats. The immediate removal of the entire upper management at the CDC, NIH, FDA, and all other federal health agencies should then follow. I emphasize the word ‘immediate’ because too often legislators like to stall from of their typical fear of controversy, or because despite their campaign promises they are wholly captured by the bureaucratic establishment in government. Stalling is not acceptable at this point. If the Republicans take control of Congress in November and do not immediately move to make this happen, they will prove that they are no different than the corrupt Democratic Party. At that point our entire Constitutional system will have been shown to have failed, leaving the general public with chaos, anarchy, and violence as its only remaining option.” Pushback: Blacklisted Doctors Opposed to Present Biden CDC/FDA Policies Testify to Congress
- “What’s interesting about these doctors is that they’re not the type Democrats can label as ‘right-wing kooks.’ They’re mainstream and prestigious.” Doctors Are Starting to Challenge the Dominant Chinese COVID Paradigms
- “Americans must regain trust in their own capacities to understand the world.” Defeat the Mandates by Overcoming Dependency
- “Young children developing cognitive problems due to widespread use of face coverings.”Speech Therapist: 364% Surge in Baby and Toddler Referrals Thanks to Mask Wearing
- Useless, meaningless, more harm than good, and demeaning. So, Democrat. D.C. Mayor Extends Mask Mandate Through February
- “Ian Smith, co-owner of Atilis Gym in the Philadelphia suburb of Bellmawr, kept his business open to allow residents to maintain a high level of baseline health in the face of a virus disproportionately killing obese people.” New Jersey Gym Owner Sentenced to One Year Probation for Saving Lives During Pandemic
- “Paying the arsonist.” Biden’s Chinese COVID Test Contract With China Draws Ire on Capitol Hill
* * * * *
- “Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen said Wednesday that beginning Feb. 1, Danes will be free to go to restaurants, museums, clubs and other indoor facilities without wearing face masks. After that date, the government will only recommend masks be worn in hospitals, health care facilities and care facilities for the elderly such as nursing homes.” (now do mass Muslim immigration! – jjs) Denmark To Drop COVID-19 Restrictions, Welcome Back “Life We Knew Before”
- “Welcome to the new normal.” Canadian Walmarts Install Vaccine Passport Scanner Booths to Screen Customers
- “‘Fringe minority’ grows to 50,000 strong convoy.” Trudeau Slams Anti-Vaccine Mandate Truckers For Holding “Unacceptable Views”
- “Former and current staffers at the United Nations agency filed an internal complaint in October against Dr. Takeshi Kasai, the WHO’s director in the Western Pacific region, according to the Associated Press. Kasai is accused of creating a ‘toxic atmosphere’ of “systemic bullying and public ridiculing” at the regional headquarters in Manila, Philippines.”REPORT: Staff at WHO Office Accuse Top Official of Being Authoritarian Who “Significantly Contributed” to Chinese COVID Case Surge
- “Omicron rebranded for the fun new pandemic era in which we all find ourselves.”Bioscientists Have Identified a “Stealth Omicron” Sub-Variant (also known as the common cold – jjs)
- “The gullibility of the young is not filling us with confidence about the future of this country.” Scared, Stupid and Easily Manipulated: What Chinese COVID Has Revealed About the Nation’s Young
- “Leftist corporate media was a loud, constant cheerleader for the most draconian and inept of [Chinese] Covid responses.” Finally Noticing Lockdowns Are Killing Kids Does Not Absolve the Left
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Pending home sales faded toward the end of 2021, as a diminished housing supply offered consumers very few options. Mortgage rates have climbed steadily the last several weeks, which unfortunately will ultimately push aside marginal buyers.” Pending Home Sales Shock with 6.9% Collapse
- “The memo failed to mention that when gas prices peaked in November, they were roughly a dollar per gallon more than when Biden took office. Nor did it say that the price of oil crashed at the end of November due to fears of more [Chinese] COVID-related lockdowns. So he could barely even claim that his raiding of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve was a huge factor in the price of gas falling. Nevertheless, the Biden White House decided then to accept responsibility for gas prices. They claimed it was an accomplishment. They took ownership of gas prices from that point on. Well, guess what? Gas prices are heading back up, and are approaching seven-year highs.” Oops, Here’s Something Biden Wants You to Forget About Gas Prices
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Loudoun County Judge Pamela Brooks said she had erred in her initial ruling that placed the teen on the Virginia Adult Sex Offender list after his conviction of two counts of sodomy, WTOP News reported. The boy was found guilty in October of raping a female student while wearing a dress in a Stone Bridge High School bathroom on May 28, 2021.” (observation: vigilantes aren’t born, they’re created – jjs) Loudoun County Rapist Dropped From Sex Offender Registry, Father of Victim “Heartbroken”
- Be a real shame if this goof turns up in an alley with a bullet behind his ear . . . NYC Teen Rapper Charged with Shooting NYPD Cop Walking Free on Bond
- “A New York City councilwoman is still pushing to abolish the police days after a shooting in her Harlem neighborhood left two NYPD cops dead.” (well my black soon-to-be-ex-neighbors in Harlem, is this what you really want? – jjs) NY Dem Councilwoman Still Wants To Abolish Police After Cop Killings in Neighborhood
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Rob Bonta is a rising Democrat star.” CA Attorney General Wants Social Justice, Not Criminal Justice
- “Because supporting Black Lives Matter is apparently the key to a reduced sentence in Joe Biden’s Department of Justice, the U.S. Attorney’s office requested Lee get 144 months instead of the recommended 235-240 months. Instead, the Obama-nominated Judge Wilhelmina M. Wright sentenced Lee to 120 months.” Biden’s DOJ Thinks BLM Criminals Deserve Lesser Sentences
- “Scott campaigned on reducing homicides by 15% each year and getting the city below 300 murders in his first year. At least 32 people have been killed in Baltimore in the first 27 days of this year, according to the Baltimore Sun, meaning the city is on track to see well over 400 murders this year.” Democrat Mayor Plagued by Violence Tells Residents to “Get Your Ass on the Streets” to Stop Bloodshed
- “The blood on two men’s hands.” Nazi Collaborator Soros-Funded DA George Gascon Rationalizes Crime-Wave Epidemic
- “Staff members told KTTH the incident was the 22nd time the man reportedly stole from the business over the previous three months, the outlet reported Wednesday.” VIDEO: Seattle Judge Frees Prolific Shoplifter Accused of Taking Flat-Screen TV
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The outcome of this local election will have national implications, indicating how much Asian Americans, the fastest-growing racial and ethnic group in the nation, are shifting away from the Democrat Party.” Why San Francisco’s School Board Recall May Be One of 2022’s Most Important Elections
- “Incoming lecturer Ilya Shapiro was the head of the conservative think tank the Cato Institute. . . Shapiro later deleted his controversial tweets and apologized. ‘I meant no offense, but it was an inartful tweet. I have taken it down,’ he said.” (how did this guy even get hired at an Ivy League brainwashing mill in the first place? – jjs) Georgetown Law Dean Blasts Tweets by Incoming Prof About Race, Gender Tests for Biden SCOTUS Pick
- “Race-based admissions are not the exception but the rule. And no one but diversity, inclusion, and equity experts conducting so-called cultural audits has profited from this policy.” The Supreme Court Should Reject Racial Preference in College Admissions
- “The elite institution endorsed the central tenets of critical race theory while falsely claiming they did not teach CRT.” Dallas Private School Lies to Parents About Teaching Students Racism
- “The costs of the transformation of public schools into woke social laboratories are coming due.” Yes, the Left Is Coming for Your Children
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Tens of thousands placed in Mexico under Trump.” Fewer Than 300 Asylum Seekers Enrolled in “Remain in Mexico” After Biden Gutted Policy
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “If you’re a Democrat, the difference boils down to who is doing the complaining.” Tribal Morality: The Difference Between Election Fraud And Voter Suppression
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Her attendance at the inauguration of new President of Honduras Xiomara Castro is the latest example.” Kamala Caves to Anti-Semitism . . . Again
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “In the aftermath of the Tiananmen Square massacre, Schweizer notes that Prescott [Bush] actively opposed sanctions on China over human rights concerns. . . ‘Neil Bush, brother of the president, signed a contract with a Chinese company called Grace Semiconductor Manufacturing. Bush had no background in computing, but the firm paid him $400,000 a year. The company’s cofounder,” he observed, “just happened to be Chinese premier Jiang Zemin’s son.’ Neil Bush is now a propagandist for Chinese state media, publicly opposing American support for the anti-communist protests in Hong Kong in 2019.” How the Bush Family Cashed In on Friendship with Chinese Official Involved in the Tiananmen Square Massacre
- “He led a double life.” (Democrats lead a single life of dissolution, perversion, greed and criminally – jjs) Democrat Operative Sean Caddle Pleads Guilty In Grisly Murder-For-Hire Plot
- “Several polls have shown that Republicans are likely to take back the House of Representatives in 2022. Twenty-nine House Democrats have already retired, a prominent sign that member do not think that they can hold the majority. If the GOP nets 35 seats, it will hold its largest majority in the lower chamber since the 1928 election, after which it held 270 seats.” Democrats Shift Resources Amid Concern of Republican House Pickups. New Jersey’s Reps Appear Extra Vulnerable
- “Fetterman and Shapiro are not the first candidates in tight races to avoid the low-polling Biden. Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams also cited a scheduling conflict when explaining why she would not appear at Biden’s Jan. 11 voting rights speech at the Atlanta University Center.” Pennsylvania Democrats Ditch Biden Event As His Poll Numbers Tank
- “Broken down by political party, only 9% of Republicans approve of Congress’ job performance; 17% of independents approve; and 26% of Democrats.” Gallup: Job Approval of Congress Drops to 18%
- “Gracia becomes yet another name on what is a growing list of citizens who were inspired by the ‘civilian to president’ candidacy of Donald Trump. She is kicking off her campaign today with meetings and a fundraiser. The co-founder of ‘Hispanics for Trump’ and now the founder of Hispanics for America First, Gracia is no stranger to the political world in terms of involvement.” Bianca Gracia Seeks to Shatter Hispanic Stereotypes with her Texas State Senate Run
- “Midler bashed West Virginia and Democrat West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin in a tweet over Manchin’s lack of support for [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s Build Back Better bill.” Governor Holds Up Dog’s Butt During State of the State, Tells Bette Midler to “Kiss Her Hiney” (do NOT apologize – jjs)
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “A publishing company is calling Warren out for violating the First Amendment in her effort to silence those who oppose the party line on [Chinese] COVID and vaccines.” Lieawatha Warren May Face Consequences for Practicing Censorship
- “The outlet attempts to explain the disparity in vaccinated and unvaccinated people contracting [Chinese] COVID-19 by attributing it to the ‘waning of vaccine-derived immunity.'” New York Times Admits Unvaxxed People Have “Lower Rates of Infection And Hospitalization” of Chinese COVID-19 Than the Vaxxed
- “The regime’s PR posture reveals weakness and insecurity.” Media Relations Meltdown
- “CNBC reports that in the fourth quarter of 2021, Apple’s smartphone market share in China surged to a record high allowing the company to reclaim its spot as the number one smartphone brand in the country for the first time in six years.” Profitable Communism: Apple Hits Record iPhone Market Share in China After Secret Deal with Government
- “They will undoubtedly keep trying, but their attempts will be futile.” The Leftist Media Still Can’t Lay a Glove on DeSantis
- “Investigators limited the scope of their assessment, allowing some of the most damning allegations related to fetal tissue research to go unaddressed.” University Of Pittsburgh Report Tries To Explain Away Barbaric Experiments With Aborted Babies
- “Just days ago, Senator Romney appeared virtually at the national March for Life to support the sea of Americans gathered to represent the millions of voiceless unborn children killed and women wounded by abortion in our nation,” said SBA List Vice President of Government Affairs Marilyn Musgrave. “Senator Romney’s tribute to the pro-life cause is vastly out of sync with the course he is on to back a top abortion industry ally, Robert Califf, for FDA commissioner.” Top Prolife Group Demands Pee-Air Defecto Stop Supporting Abortion Advocate to Head FDA
- “Federal court rebukes two counties’ effort to use the pandemic as an excuse to shut down gun stores, which was a transparent attempt to curtail Second Amendment rights.” Any Excuse Serves a Tyrant
BIDEN-CREATED UKRAINE CRISIS
- “Ukrainians were surprised by Biden’s comments that it was likely that Putin would invade their country . . . The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] comments were immediately clarified by the White House, but they raised questions about his commitment to blocking Russia from invading.” Joe Biden Calls Volodymyr Zelensky After Having Made Alarming Comments About Ukraine and Russia
- TOP. Men. Pentagon Denies Ukraine Crisis at “11th Hour” But Warns Attack May Be “Imminent”
- “What the people who really run Russia fear most.” Why a War Over Ukraine is Unlikely
- “Ukraine in a few decades won’t be a sovereign nation, let alone a democracy; it will be a geriatric ward supported by a dwindling flow of remittances. . . It is hard to envisage a popular insurgency against Russian or any other invaders. No one goes to the barricades in adult diapers. The most aspirational and energetic young Ukrainians aren’t in Ukraine.”What if They Had a War But There Was No One There to Begin With?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Right out the ying-yang – literally – as soon as the drooling kohlrabi was installed. Never would’ve happened under Trump. China Began Subjecting American Diplomats to Anal Chinese COVID-19 Tests Right After Biden Was Inaugurated
- “Taken to the woodshed for an ‘unpardonable sin.'” South Africa: Former Chief Justice Told to Apologize for Pro-Israel Sentiment
- “Victim was 21-year-old exchange student on her way to the church where she volunteered.”Good News for a Change: Palestinian Stabber Who Murdered UK Student in 2017 Jerusalem Attack, Dies in Prison Cell
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Big spending, with little accountability, equals massive defense waste.” Americans Must Demand Closer Scrutiny of Our Profligate Pentagon
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Membership in government unions dropped sharply last year.” Hardly a Labor of Love
- “Even the state’s corporate quota law isn’t tethered to reality.” California’s Diversity Psychosis
- “A new report sheds light on the flaws in our child-welfare system during the pandemic.”Who’s Watching the Children?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Ideological training programs don’t mean better health care.” Do Medical Workers Need “Cultural Competence” Instruction?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “To no thinking person’s surprise, China’s President Xi Jinping told Communist Party leaders that saving the planet from global warming won’t come at the expense of China’s economic growth or the comfort of its people.” China Won’t Disturb Its Citizens’ “Normal Life” to Meet Carbon Goals
- “This Supreme Court appears to be chipping away at the behemoth Administrative State and the EPA’s regulations on greenhouse gas regulations may be next on the chopping block. That’s the view of Jonathan Adler at Volokh Conspiracy and I think he has a valid claim.”Will the Supreme Court Nip the EPA Next?
- “Human and climate history reveal that we should welcome the warmth and fear the cold, quite the opposite of the story the Climate Industrial Complex peddles.” Be Grateful for Global Warming
- “Be very afraid.” Biden Junta Pledges Goal of Zero Traffic Fatalities — How Do You Suppose It’ll Accomplish That?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This work is comparable to what the Japanese/American company Astroscale is presently testing in low Earth orbit, though it appears far more sophisticated. In fact, based on what SJ-21 has done so far, it appears China is far ahead of everyone else in developing in-orbit robotic servicing capabilities.” China Tests Space Junk Removal Robot in Geosynchronous Orbit
- “What makes Eta Carinae special is that when Hubble was pointed at it shortly after the first repair mission in 1993, that photo proved without a doubt that the telescope’s vision had been fixed. More important, the photo proved that Hubble was going to routinely show us things never before seen. In this case, we got our first sharp and unambiguous view of a massive star exploding.” Eta Carinae: The Star That Proved Hubble Was Fixed
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “My daughter hates it. She doesn’t think it’s fair,” he said. The man also said that women will lose opportunities: “other girls have and will because the coach is going to take the swimmers that score the most amount of points for the team.” (where’s Jeff Gillooly when we really could use him? – jjs) Parent Says Junk-Tucking Fraud “Lia” Thomas’ Teammates Know “They Will Never, Ever be Able to Beat this Person”
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Lia Thomas transitioned from the Penn men’s swimming team to the women’s team, and now demolishes the competition. That could send a signal to other athletes.” Lia-bility Issues and the Dictatorship of the Subjunctive Mood
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “The aging rocker chose poorly, no doubt, but it’s far from the end of the story.” Here’s What You’re Missing About the Spotify/Neil Young Battle
- “Neil Young is a perfect exemplar of the Baby Boomers: He made some great music, but his politics and self-absorption are a danger to us all.” The Needle and the Damage Done
- “I believe nobody should ever be forced to inject their body with anything, against their will, under threat of violent attack, arrest or detention without trial, loss of employment, homelessness, starvation, loss of education, alienation from loved ones, excommunication from society, under any threat whatsoever.” “Pro Choice” Hollywood Star Evangeline Lilly Hits Back Hard Against Vaccine Mandates
- Filthy, sub-literate ,shit-whore yentas who know nothing about anything. Despicable slags, the lot of them. “Right of Attila the Hun”: The View Hosts Launch Racial Attacks On Clarence Thomas For Being Conservative
- “Biden is treating the American public like fools.” Elon Musk Unloads on Biden Over Remarks About American Manufacturing
- “Jennie Nguyen, a successful business owner, who came to the U.S. as a refugee from Vietnam at the age of seven, was fired from the Bravo show this week when activists got a hold of posts from a deleted Facebook page and, being snowflakes, demanded that Housewives executive producer Andy Cohen fire her. The Housewives Salt Lake cast members ironically hold up snowflakes as their franchise logo.” Woke Bravo Network Dumps Vietnamese Refugee Real Housewife Who Criticized 2020 BLM Riots
- “It is no longer enough for the character to be Hispanic.” The Mock of Zorro
- “The authorities ‘arrested all criminals’ and sent them to a lunatic asylum.” “Police Rapidly Figured Out The Whole Plan”: See How the Iconic Movie Fight Club Ends in CHINA
- “It’s dumb, it’s pointless, but it feels so good.” Blame Aaron Sorkin For How Lefties Argue
HITHER & YON
- “The real beginning of the Watergate scandal happened half a century ago today.” Gordon Liddy’s Crazy Intelligence Plan, 50 Years Later
FINALLY . . .
- Medvin explained that the letter was sent to her after Morin’s sister saved the letter from 1945. “Leon Morin was 29 years in 1945 when he wrote this letter to his family,” Medvin said. “The 10-page letter has never before been published. Leon’s sister Lorraine McAleavy and her son Tim McAleavy sent this very special letter for me to share with our readers.”Torture, “Mutilation With Starved Bloodhounds,” and “Mass Gas Poisoning”: Newly Published Letter Details Horrors of Dachau Nazi Death Camp
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.