Good morning, kids. Last day of January (already?) and, once again we have a link-apalooza to begin the week so let’s dive right in. Top of the heap for me is the situation to the north of us in Canada. The most shocking things over these past “two weeks” – now almost in its 100th week in real time – are how what we thought were the freest societies on earth, places like Australia, New Zealand and Canada are rapidly transforming into dystopian police states. While things are bad enough here in the nation formerly known as the United States of America, we’re not quite at the level those places are. Yet.
The other shocking thing is how so many millions of people in those nations and the rest of the so-called free world, having known nothing but life in a free society, were not only so easily duped into surrendering their freedoms on the pretext of safety and security, but how many have gone out of their minds in using this situation to claim absolute moral authority over anyone who openly stated they smell a rat (or pangolin as the case may be), and act as de-facto Stasi/Gestapo agents in silencing them. That said, the trucker convoy up in the great white north gives reason to hope that all is not lost.
It’s hard to overstate the import of the Freedom Convoy that on Saturday arrived at Canada’s capital city, Ottawa.
After six days spent crossing Canada, a convoy that began as a protest against mandatory vaccination for truckers who travel to the United States was expected to arrive in Ottawa late Saturday afternoon, with its members and supporters airing a wide array of grievances.
The loosely organized “Freedom Rally” or “Freedom Convoy” of trucks and private vehicles had set off from British Columbia, and ebbed and flowed in size on the way to the capital, where the police braced for an unpredictable weekend of protests. In recent days, the convoy was joined by other, smaller groups from south and east of Ottawa as well as the national capital region itself.
The movement has attracted people opposed to all pandemic restrictions, others who want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to step down and some who simply dislike government.
On Friday, Chief Peter Sloly of the Ottawa Police Service declined to say how many protesters the force expected to converge on Parliament Hill. His department said that they were coming to the capital in eight different streams.
“The demonstrations this weekend will be unique, fluid, risky and significant,” he said at a news conference. . .
. . . Everyone who no longer wants to sacrifice individual liberties and personal choice on the altar of misguided pandemic response is a Canadian trucker now.
Except the “elites.” They are not handling the influx of regular citizens demanding their God-given rights terribly well. CBC host Nil Koksal blamed the Russians for the historic convoy while speaking with the Canadian Minister of Public Safety, Marco Mendicino.
“I do ask that because given Canada’s support of Ukraine, in this current crisis with Russia, I don’t know if it’s far fetched to ask but there is concern that Russian actors could be continuing to fuel things, as this as this protest grows, but perhaps even instigating it from from the outset.”
. . . Where is Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in the midst of this celebration of personal freedoms? Citing security concerns, Trudeau and his family are reported to have left Ottawa for a secret location. Of course, the rally has turned out to be peaceful.
Yeah, it’s a Russian plot. Pfft. Given who Trudeau and the media are, it’s actually a communist plot. The thing is, what the truckers up in Canada are doing is dangerous, yet absolutely necessary. As we all know, the only people who participate in mass protests are in the main the bought-and-paid for professional agitators and thugs of the Left. Ordinary people are too busy being engaged in trivial bullshit, like work, raising families and paying taxes. But what happens when you wreck an economy, destroy national security and turn society on its head? Suddenly, these very same people who want nothing more than to be left alone to work, raise a family and build a legacy no longer have the ability to do so thanks to the insane policies that have wrecked the economy, national security, personal safety and turned society upside down.
When you take that away, then all bets are off. You better believe that the fiends in the Klain Kalorama Komintern are shitting a brick watching what these truckers are doing in Canada. If the vast majority of Americans decide to do the Atlas shoulder shrug, oh boy. But just like the assholes down here in the lower 48, what did Trudeau do in reaction to this? Poured gasoline on the fire.
On Sunday morning, the day after the massive Freedom Convoy arrived in Ottawa, Canada, to protest vaccine mandates that would force unvaccinated Canadian truckers crossing into the United States to quarantine once they’ve returned home, the CBC reported that the Transport Minister for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government stated that there was “working being done” to implement interprovincial vaccine mandates for truckers.
Meanwhile, while the truckers arrived in Ottawa, Trudeau and his family reportedly fled their home and moved to an undisclosed location in the city.
Asked about claims that his vaccine mandates were causing supply chain disruptions, Trudeau stated, “I regret that the Conservative party and conservative politicians are fearmongering to Canadians about the supply chain, but the reality is that vaccination is how we’re going to get through this,” The Guardian reported. . .
. . . Jay Hill, a former Conservative member of Canada’s parliament, stated of the Freedom Convoy:
“This thing has really taken on a life of its own. The vast majority of the people that have either come on board to participate in the truck convoy or those donating to support it financially have just reached a point of frustration and exasperation with these lockdowns and continuation of restrictions that they want someone to speak up and say ‘enough’ to the federal government.”
I don’t know what the equivalent of the FBI and DOJ are in Canada, but you better believe they are already cooking up some sort of Reichstag Fire plot. A sane response right now would be for the Trudeau government to admit defeat, walk back these insane mandates and let life go back to normal. Of course, that is not going to happen. It would be a political disaster not just for Trudeau but for his entire party that could put them in the political wilderness for a generation. While Justin Trudeau may or may not be the actual bastard child of Fidel Castro, his mindset and political pedigree are a figurative genetic match for the mass murdering Minnesota Twin washout. He’s part of the globalist cabal that is hell bent now on, for lack of a more delicate, not so “hairshirt” sounding way to put it, essentially enslaving the world, with the Chi-Coms at the top of the heap.
So now, having failed at a total embargo of the story, the media is now in full demonization, Putin-ification of the truckers and all who support them. I surely hope they keep the pressure on and not back down. Trudeau’s move to now demand vaccination for truckers driving within the provinces is not exactly helpful. I hope this kind of sentiment spreads down here.
Perhaps it will. Dangerous times. But there’s no going back now.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Millennials look for meaningful existence in false gods of social justice, unable to find it where they should, in church, in tradition, in humanitas, in country.” The Road to Vengeance
- “If conservatives adopted this man’s analysis of the fight against communism, we’d be halfway to solving all our problems.” The Most Impressive Communist-Crusher You’ve Never Heard Of
- “I hate to be cynical, but considering how leftist government officials have proven themselves unwilling to give up their [Chinese] COVID-era control over people, it seems likely that ‘life will find a way’ for them to continue indulging their lust for power. In South Carolina, a duck killed by a hunter reportedly ‘had a contagious and dangerous bird flu that has not been detected in the wild in the U.S. in five years,’ according to a report from the Associated Press. Is This the Next Pandemic That Will Keep Us Masked and Shut Down After Chinese COVID?
- “Here’s the headline: Governments are repurposing the technologies — especially mobile technology — that had so much potential to make us more free and, instead, are using them to enslave us.” Beijing Winter Olympics — Preview of the World After Chinese COVID
- “Is a postmodern embarrassment about discussing spiritual matters keeping us stupid and putting us in danger?” Is it Time for Intellectuals to Talk about G-d?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Fuck you, you fey fraud. May G-d strike you down. Abject Piece-of-Shit Traitor Lindsay Graham: Trump’s Pardon Offer to January 6 Rioters “Inappropriate ‘ — “I Hope They Go to Jail”
- “If I run and if I win, we will treat those people from January 6 fairly, and if it requires pardons we will give them pardons, because they are being treated so unfairly.” Trump Vows To Pardon Jan. 6 Capitol Rioters if Re-Elected
- “The subpoenas went out to the secretaries and chairpeople of each group that met and attempted to submit alternative Electoral College certificates that weren’t certified by state officials in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.”House Jan. 6 Inquisition Issues Subpoenas Over Alternate 2020 Electors
- “Our rulers stoke a civil conflict because they want to win it.” A House Aggrieved Cannot Stand
- “Poland successfully, nonviolently defeated Marxism, and is a model for defeating Marxism in America today.” Defeating American Marxism
- “When a court declares by fiat that half of the electorate is imagining things, it undermines the very idea of government of the people, by the people and for the people.” The Mysterious Case of the Absence of Evidence
- The Anti-Defamation League, an international Jewish organization that is now headed by Jonathan Greenblatt, a former Obama administration official, has changed the definition of racism on its website to read, “The marginalization and/or oppression of people of color based on a socially constructed racial hierarchy that privileges white people.” ADL, Founded To Combat Anti-Semitism, Goes Woke, Changes Definition Of Racism
- Victor Davis Hanson: “America is battling an epidemic far worse than the Omicron plague.”Joe Biden and the Uses of Nihilism
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS
FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Data compiled by the Office of National Statistics in Great Britain shows that giving young children the [Chinese] COVID shots, especially those aged from 10 to 14, makes their mortality 10 to 52 times higher, depending on the number of shots received. The graph . . . illustrates this starkly. If a child gets one shot, the mortality goes up about ten times. If a child gets two shots, it increases the mortality another five-fold, or about fifty times greater than for children who get no shots at all.” Data: Chinese COVID Shots Are Killing Little Kids
- “A U.S. National Institutes of Health study found that [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines lengthened women’s menstrual cycles.” U.S. Government Study Admits Chinese COVID Vaccine Lengthens Menstrual Cycles
- However, when it comes to the question of the variant being “more dangerous,” Gottlieb says that it “doesn’t appear to be the case,” that data out of Sweden and the U.K. seem to show that it isn’t “any more severe,” and it’s “not causing more severe illness than what we’ve seen previously.” Former FDA Head: Immunity From Omicron Likely “Protective Against” New Variant; “Doesn’t Appear to Be” More Virulent
- “An email was sent out on Friday, Jan. 28 from Deeanne King, Chief Human Resources Director (who lists her pronouns in her email signature), announcing the new company-wide mandate for forced vaccination.” Whistleblower at T-Mobile Releases Internal Emails: Get Jabbed or Get Lost!
- “Yet brainlessly the corporate stooges at United slog on. It is as if their brains shut down in March 2020 and they can no longer think rationally about anything related to [Chinese] COVID. All they can say is, ‘It is the rule! You must comply!'” Today’s Blacklisted American: United Suspends Pilot and Prohibits Her From Getting Another Job for Refusing Chinese COVID Shot
- Addressed to Gov. Glenn Youngkin, the opinion notes that while “Virginia’s public institutions of higher education are public corporations” and “are afforded separate corporate status,” they ultimately “remain under control of the General Assembly and may only exercise such powers as the General Assembly has expressly conferred or necessarily implied.” This Virginia AG Legal Opinion Shreds University Chinese COVID Jab Mandates
- “How Bureaucrats Used Fear to Push Subversive and Deadly [Chinese] COVID Policies.”Scaring Us to Death: Review of Dr. Scott Atlas’ A Plague Upon Our House
- “The last two years will reveal our expert class to be anything but objective, honest, and competent.” A Public Health Reckoning Is Coming
- “But what did Kennedy actually say that was so offensive?” RFK, Jr. — Crackpot or Cassandra?
- “Meanwhile, while the truckers arrived in Ottawa, Trudeau and his family reportedly fled their home and moved to an undisclosed location in the city.” Trudeau Gov’t Plans To Hit Truckers Again, Implement Interprovincial Vaccine Mandates: Report
- ” . . . Except the elites, who are blaming the Freedom Convoy on the Russians. Because of course.” We Are All Canadian Truckers Now
- “The anti-mandate ‘Freedom Convoy,’ made up of tens of thousands of Canadian truckers, entered Ottawa Saturday, prompting the officials’ decision, according to Newsmax.” Justin Trudeau, Family Moved to Secret Location During Anti-Mandate Protests
- “The protest has now entered its second day in Canada’s capital, with many of the protesters continuing to demonstrate against vaccine mandates and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.”Ottawa Police Devoting “Significant” Resources To Clearing Out Protesters on Second Day of “Freedom Convoy” Demonstration
- “Fringe minority . . . is actually the government.” Elon Musk Mocks Trudeau After Massive Trucker Rally
- “. . . Canadians have grown increasingly restive. Polling indicates widespread support for strict [Chinese] Covid measures, but when you talk to actual Canadians — not activists, but regular people, they’re fed-up.” Mad as Hell, Not Gonna Take It Anymore
- “After more than a year of frenzied injectioneering, Israel’s numbers are worse than ever. Not only have the vaccines not conquered Covid, but they have also made the situation worse.” Israel: A Profile in Vaccine Failure and a Warning to the World
- “During a meeting with a Catholic fact checking group, the Pope said that people who push corona jab disinformation are violating the human rights of others.” The Pope is Being an Idiot Again
- “The media like to say that ‘[Chinese] COVID has struck minorities harder than other races.’ There’s just so much wrong with this.” The Unbearable Racism of Chinese COVID
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “We are not safe anymore, not even the members of the service. I know you were tired of these laws, especially the ones from the new DA.” Widow of Slain NYPD Officer Jason Rivera Calls Out Progressive DA Alvin Bragg in Moving Eulogy
- “Progressives’ paradise is paradise no more.” Chaos and Crime Are Not Homeless
- “If ever there were a face of innocence to haunt us as a victim of unthinkably cruel violence, it would be the beautiful and sweet visage of Melissa Ortega.” Beautiful 8-Year-Old Girl Brought to US to Escape Cartels Shot Dead by Gangbanger on Probation for 3 Carjackings in Chicago
- “Manhattan has fared worse. The data aren’t as current, but as of 2021’s second quarter, the borough was missing 28 percent of its retail jobs, while the city was missing 17 percent. This is a dizzying turnaround. When Rite Aid opened this location nearly 25 years ago, it correctly bet on the future of Midtown West and Hell’s Kitchen. It was the anchor store of a new apartment building, replacing a parking lot in an iffy neighborhood. Until 2020, the area thrived. The company is betting now that the future will be dimmer. And no, the culprit isn’t online shopping.” Shoplifting Kills a Rite-Aid — And Maybe Manhattan’s Comeback Chances
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Gwinnett County Public School’s apparent attempt to hide their left-wing agenda from public view comes after State Rep. Brad Thomas introduced a bill that would ban critical race theory in public schools.” Georgia School District Published Plans to Teach Crackpot Disg-Race Theory, Then Hid Them
- “Institutions of higher learning are becoming . . . institutions. Places where crazy people are housed. Only instead of being safely tucked away under lock and key and treated, they’re tenured, tartan covered cranks.” Institutional In The Ivory Tower
- “These pointless changes to the SAT will let schools off the hook, and allow College Board to make money and virtue signal at the same time.” Dumbing Down the SAT Perfectly Sums Up the State of American Education
- “Christopher Flanigan was fired from his position at Coney Island Prep after posting an Instagram story Saturday that appeared to encourage violence against police mourning the murder of detective Jason Rivera. NYC Math Teacher Loses Job Over Cops “Reciprocity”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “It’s only going to get worse when the Biden [junta] repeals the Title 42 public health rule that allows us to deport at least some of the illegal aliens. When that happens, the number of border apprehensions (and releases) is only going to go higher.” Border Patrol Agents in “Heated” Exchange With Leadership While Mayorkas Watches
- “No vaccine or TSA photo ID required for illegal immigrants.” Biden’s Illegal Immigration Pandemic
- Miranda Devine: “Normal patriotic Americans are incandescent with rage about this betrayal by the federal government and yet their Republican representatives are all talk, no action.” (same as it ever was, Ms. Devine – jjs) GOP Can’t Complain About Biden’s Migrants When They’re Not Stepping In
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- The law was passed before the global pandemic, but McLinko said he knew it would cause problems. “As soon as they passed it, pre-[Chinese] COVID, I called the [GOP] state chairman,” he recounted. “I said, ‘What the hell did they do?'” Court Finds Pennsylvania Mail-In Voting Law Unconstitutional
- “The Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty asked the Wisconsin Supreme Court this week to issue a final decision on whether absentee ballot drop boxes should be used in the swing state.” Swing State Courts Strengthen Election Integrity in Major Rulings Ahead of 2022 Midterms
- “The problem is not ‘mass voter fraud,’ but a privately funded ‘shadow campaign’ for Joe Biden within the formal structure of the election system.” (no, it’s mass voter fraud – jjs)Why The Wall Street Journal is Wrong About the 2020 Election
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Jews have to be ok with Palestinians explaining why some turn to terrorism.” Daniel Greenfield: ADL Hires Director for Jewish Outreach Who Hates Jews
- “The ADL has a pattern of saying that Carlson is using ‘dog whistles’ when he expresses political viewpoints with which they disagree.” Jewish Rabbis Castigate ADL for Smearing Fox’s Soros Film as “Dangerous Anti-Semitic Dog Whistle”
- “His Department of Education is opening up Title IX investigations on them for maintaining moral standards.” Biden Hassles Religious Colleges for Not Going Woke
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “The document, obtained by Breitbart News, specifically demands information on related transactions between JPMorgan Chase Bank, which the document calls ‘correspondent bank,’ and the Bank of China, which the document calls the ‘originating or beneficiary bank.'” US Attorney Doc: IRS Issued Grand Jury Subpoena to JPMorgan for Hunter, James Biden Bank Records In Probe into Biden Family’s China Connections
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Kim Schrier accepted $33,000 from Pelosi after saying she was ‘not taking’ House speaker’s money.” Washington Dem Breaks Campaign Promise, Takes Cash From Pelosi
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “I can’t think of a better person.” Effeminate Crooked Praline Lindsay Graham Hints at Support of Biden’s Possible Supreme Court Pick
- “Too often, Republicans have lacked the spine to call the Democrats out on their racialist policies. This time, Congressman Clyburn has made the job easier.” The Democrats Make Their Own Racism Explicit
- “Joe Biden is a complete embarrassment and making major steps backward for our nation in hiring people based on their race and sex.” Biden’s Pledge to Nominate a Black Woman for SCOTUS is Racist and Sexist
- This meesekeit fraud will vote for whoever is the nominee. Unless of course the nominee is an originalist/strict constructionist. Maine Pain Collins Sez Biden’s Handling of Nominee Has Politicized SCOTUS
- “Whoever ‘Madame X’ is, she’ll vote like a white leftist, not anyone who represents black interests such as they are.” A Black Female SCOTUS Judge Won’t Do a Darn Thing to Help Blacks
- Roger Kimball: “Joe Biden came to town bearing a double-decker ice-cream smile. He likely wilI leave like Xerxes — confused, battered, alone.” Bad Portents for Biden
- “Biden couldn’t quite conceal his glee about the bridge collapse in Pittsburgh.” “As the Dust Settles”: Joe Biden Comes to Pittsburgh
- “Democrats have claimed for years that Republicans are the primary beneficiaries of “dark money,” ever since the Supreme Court decided in the Citizens United case in 2011 that the Federal Elections Commission could not censor an anti-Hillary Clinton film before an election because people organized as corporations, no less than individuals, have free speech rights.” NYT: Democrats’ “Dark Money” Outspent Republicans’ by 66% in 2020
- “The map comes amid a battle for control of the House, with Democrats hoping to preserve their narrow advantage while Republicans target over two-dozen Democratic seats. While New York’s map helps Democrats keep their majority, it could be offset by likely Republican-advantaged maps in Texas, Florida and Georgia.” New York Democrats Unveil New Congressional Map That is “Brutal” for Republicans
- “One problem for [Nazi collaborator] George Soros this time: the public is on to him.” Dr. Evil Gets Out His Checkbook
- “Frontrunner Fetterman slated to skip Biden event.” Biden Emerges as Dividing Line for Dems in Pennsylvania Senate Primary
- “Arkansas is a very red state and it wouldn’t matter if Hutchison was for or against Trump. The former president would win the state easily.” National Governor’s Association Chair Asa “-Hole” Hutchison Thinks GOP Should Move On From Trump
- “Gavin Wax explains that the once-popular Texas governor is losing support, and narrows down who is to blame.” Here’s Why Texas Governor Greg Abbott is Tanking
- “Under Article V of the U.S. Constitution, state legislatures are permitted to call a convention to propose amendments to the nation’s founding document without the approval of Congress. Two-thirds of states (34) are required for a convention to be called, with three-fourths of states (thirty-eight) necessary for any amendment proposed to be ratified.”Nebraska Becomes 17th State to Call for Article V Convention of States
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Democrat [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s [junta] has also pushed for social media companies to take action against Rogan as Surgeon General Vivek Murthy advocated for during an MSNBC appearance last week.” Spotify Takes New Action in Response to Left-Wing Outrage Over Joe Rogan: Report
- “He still gets to keep his show but he’s essentially agreed to dance to the leftists’ tune.” Joe Rogan Promises Spotify He’ll Be a Good Boy
- “Suppressing negative information about a product doesn’t build trust—and much of the distrust surrounding the [Chinese] COVID vaccine can be traced directly back to pro-vaccine misinformation.” The Great Censorship Boomerang
- David Harsanyi: “Alleged ‘misinformation’ is often perfectly reasonable inquiry or theorizing. Even if it isn’t, the state is not the final adjudicator of the veracity of speech. And anyway, we’re free to discuss every harebrained idea we desire. Health officials and the media have done more to corrode trust in science and government during the [Chinese] COVID era than any conspiracy theorist on social media. Americans aren’t sure where to turn, so they often turn to unreliable sources. As with the media, however, the best way for Murthy to fight the spread of undependable information is to rebuild the credibility of his own institution. What we say, or don’t, is none of his business.” Government Has No Business Rooting Out and Flagging “Misinformation”
- “Criticism poured in on Sunday for [Marc] Elias’ apparent stance against the free press in the supposed name of ‘democracy.'” Democrat Lawyer Behind Russia Hoax Attacks Press Freedom After NYT Expose; Deletes Tweets
- “Why should I trust you?” Twitter Eviscerates Jack Dorsey’s Track Record After He Promotes Newsletter Service
- “As a literary device, repetition is used to emphasize or persuade the reader that a word or phrase is true. Dale’s piece is positively brainwash-y as it seeks to program readers to recognize any wrongthink that slips past the social media censors as a LIE!” Biased XiNN Reporter Uses the Word “Lie” 19 Times in Propaganda Piece About 2020 Election
- “Is the press too biased to investigate the clan’s multi-million dollar deals with China’s government?” Why Do Media Ignore Biden Family’s Corruption?
- “The first congressional candidate in history to be banned from virtually all social media writes a compelling tale of modern American politics.” What Laura Loomer Knows That the GOP Establishment Doesn’t
- “The assertion fails to distinguish the impact such legislation would have on the populations that cause most of the gun violence and the millions of gun owners who cause no harm and inflict no economic costs upon society, but who would likely comply with an insurance mandate because they tend to obey the law.” You’re Just Too Good To Be True
- “Schumer’s $1.5 billion gun control push comes after NYPD officer Jason Rivera was shot and killed on January 21, 2022, and NYPD officer Wilbert Mora was shot and fatally wounded in the same attack. FOX News observed that the shooting suspect in the attack was ‘on probation for a 2003 felony narcotics conviction in New York City.’ New York has some of the most stringent gun controls in the nation, including a gun control that bars felons from possessing firearms.” Cuck Schemer Pushes $1.5 Billion for Gun Control
BIDEN-CREATED UKRAINE CRISIS
- “Asked how she could make that assertion with confidence, [Deep State globalist traitor and know-nothing Victoria] Nuland replied, ‘We’ve had extensive consultations at every level with our German allies. I’m not going to get into the specifics here today, but we will work with Germany to ensure that the pipeline does not move forward.'” State Dept.: “If Russia Invades Ukraine, One Way or Another, Nord Stream 2 Will Not Move Forward”
- “The vital question is whether the U.S. and the West is genuinely serious about preventing or countering Russian aggression.” Countering Putin
- When asked about the timing of the sanctions with this bill, [known child molester Bob] Menendez stated, “Look, there are some sanctions that really could take place upfront because of what Russia has already done. Cyberattacks on Ukraine, false flag operations, the efforts to undermine the Ukrainian government internally, those are just some examples of sanctions that could take place now.” Bipartisan Bill Would Be the “Mother of All Sanctions” Against Russia
- “Weak, dithering, and gullible leaders confirmed the predator’s instincts.” A Leaderless West Provokes Putin
- “U.S. statecraft is driven by the arrogance of power and delusions of ideological superiority, as well as by self-serving elite concerns.” Neocons, Neolibs, and NATO Inch Us Closer to War with Russia
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Chinese mothers gave birth to 10.62 million babies last year, an 11.5 per cent drop from 2020.” China’s Population Growth Drops to 61-Year Low Despite Ending One-Child Rule
- “Will Joe Biden’s blundering get the U.S. involved in two wars against two American adversaries at the same time? It’s feasible.” China’s U.S. Ambassador Warns of “Military Conflict” Over Taiwan
- “Two stories dominate the headlines this week in Britain and Western Europe: Will Boris Johnson survive in Downing Street and power? And will the Russians invade Ukraine? They’re very different stories, but both are interwoven with the longer and ultimately larger story of the growing energy crisis in Europe and the world. It’s a larger story because economic growth, living standards, and even civilization itself depend on the availability of reliable cheap energy.” European Decline ’22: Gradually, Then Suddenly
- Thad McCotter: “There’s a reason the [junta] is silent about Cuba’s dissidents.” It’s Cuba Libre!, Mr. Biden
- Robert Spencer: “Emboldened by Biden’s weakness, Iran targets Trump and Trump-era officials.” State Department Admits Trump’s Iran Envoy Facing “Serious and Credible Threats”
- “The U.S. must stand firm in nuclear talks to keep the heat on Iran’s leaders.” In Vienna, an Emboldened Iranian Regime Makes More Demands
- “Senior Biden White House official says U.S. in ‘ballpark’ of possible nuclear deal with Iran.”European Negotiators: Iran Nuclear Talks Reaching “Final Stage”
- “The South Korean military said the missile, fired in a steep upward trajectory, reached an apogee of 1,240 miles, flying for 30 minutes before landing in the sea, some 500 miles from the launch site in the north of North Korea.” Launching Yet Another Missile, “Whoa, Fat!” Kim Jong Un Inches Towards Ditching His Moratorium on ICBM Tests
- “A scandal-plagued organization claims to be all about protecting Turkish youths in Manhattan, but it looks more like the fox guarding the henhouse.” Don’t Look Now, but Turkey’s Getting into New York Real Estate
- “What is the Saudi Crown Prince up to?” Saudi Journalist On Cutting Ties to the Palestinians
- Robert Spencer: “The government case against Fluke-Ekren doesn’t explain how a schoolteacher from Overbrook got the idea to join ISIS and plot the mass murder of her fellow Americans. . . American intelligence and law enforcement officials don’t want to do anything to give the impression that they don’t accept the dogma that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance that has nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism. The fact that converts to Islam such as Allison Fluke-Ekren, Damon Joseph, Corey Johnson, and so many others have somehow gotten exactly the opposite idea doesn’t arouse in them any curiosity.”Kansas Schoolteacher Joins ISIS, Plots Jihad Massacres in U.S., Leads All-Female Terrorist Battalion
- Daniel Greenfield: “Denying Islamic terrorism is the real delusion.” France’s Macron Tries to Reclassify Muslim Terrorism as Mental Illness
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- What could possibly go wrong . . . Homeland Security: “More Than 66,000 Afghan Evacuees Have Been Resettled in Communities Across the Country”
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Navy informs Rep. Issa just three religious exemptions out of thousands approved.” Marines Reject Chinese COVID Vaccine Exemptions, Potentially Forcing Thousands Out of Service
- ” . . . above all, China strongly intends to be in control wherever it lands. To ignore these facts will be very foolish, and will likely allow China to control the heavens for decades, if not centuries, to come. But then, the western nations now appear more and more foolish with each passing day, far more interested in silly things — such as the clothing that the Disney cartoon character Minnie Mouse wears or the skin color and sex of its future Supreme Court justices — then the certain threats of domination from world powers like China.”China’s Plan to Dominate Space Revealed in a New Chinese Government White Paper
- “So those kinds of arguments — I think are ridiculous. because we are stronger military because of our diversity, and because we represent all Americans, just like we defend all Americans.” Pentagon Spox Kirby: Claims About Wokeness in the Military “Ridiculous”
- “A single accident reminds how incredibly treacherous life can be for an aircraft carrier pilot — and how expensive his equipment.” (tranny washouts in preggo flight suits – jjs) The Perils and High Cost of “Routine” Carrier Flight Operations
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Hope the Democrats are proud of their bike lanes.” Pittsburgh Bridge’s 2016 Infrastructure Funding Reported Diverted to Bike Lanes and Green Energy Programs
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “On Friday, Joe Biden started yelling in anger during a speech in Pennsylvania while talking about the high price of insulin.” Biden’s “Anger” Over High Insulin Prices is Fake, Here’s Why
- “The further Marxists succeed in destroying professional standards, the more guaranteed it becomes that the meritless will rise in those professions’ ranks.” Medicine: The Latest Log on the Left’s Bonfire of Meritocracy
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Scientific American’s broadside against E. O. Wilson fits a fashionable, science-denying trend.” The New Lysenkoism
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “A launch pace by SpaceX of one launch per week is wholly possible. For one thing, the company needs to get a lot of Starlink satellites into orbit as quickly as possible. With its development of Starship blocked by government interference, it might have decided to up the pace of launches using Falcon 9.” SpaceX Aiming to Launch 52 Times in 2022
- “It could very well be that the so-called Chinese super duper hypersonic military test flights that various anonymous and public officials in the U.S. military have claimed took place in the past few years were merely these ground tests by Space Transportation, ginned up to appear more dangerous and threatening.” A Chinese Space Plane?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Again, I ask where’s Jeff Gillooly when you really need him. U-Penn Law Groups: Trans Swimmer’s Success Due to “Hard Work,” Not Because He’s a Man
- “The debate over transgender ‘inclusion’ in women’s sports is theoretically confused and empirically flawed.” Staying in Their Lane
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Where, exactly, is NOW, now that a biological male is winning swim tournaments in Pennsylvania?” Feminist Hypocrisy on Display as Feminists Ignore Transgender Athletes
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Democrats have become a parody of themselves, just making rules to make rules because it makes you feel like you’re a better person.” Bill Maher: “The Party of FDR and JFK is Turning Into the Party of LOL and WTF”
- “Is poor Neil helpless, helpless, helpless, helpless . . . ?” Boomers for Censorship
- “Neil Young’s censorious crusade against Joe Rogan exemplifies the Left’s increasing hostility to free speech.” Heart of Scold
- Christian Toto: “Why won’t music’s biggest names take a stand for free expression?” Rockers’ Silence on SpotifyGate Speaks Volumes
- “Our entire society now suffers from an unprecedented surfeit of transparently false virtue.”Dubious Progress: Human Rights and Hypocrisy
- “Whatever victories wokeism may be enjoying now, they’re not going to last.” Wokeism Contains the Seeds of Its Own Destruction
- “Moral disagreement isn’t some perverse feature of modernity. Human societies have always wrestled with different perspectives and come to different conclusions.” Why We Can’t Split the Difference on Culture
HITHER & YON
- “Shortly before she jumped, Kryst wrote on Instagram: ‘May this day bring you rest and peace.'” Former Miss USA Jumps To Her Death In New York City
- “The licensers in Milton’s time feared the bad examples that the untrained mind might derive from bad books. But they were veritable champions of a free press compared to what we have now.” Unthinking Tools of Unreason Itself
- “In many ways, the rise and decline of the space program is reflective of the less self-confident society we have become.” Last Man Out: The End of Lunar Missions
- “Boooger! my fellow babies . . . ” RIP. Howard Hesseman, Who Played Dr. Johnny Fever on WKRP in Cincinnati, Dies at 81
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.