Good morning, kids. Thursday and what more can I say that hasn’t already be said about Jumping Jack Trash Whoopi and her gas, gas, gas? I didn’t need the crystal ball of Kreskin and Nostradamus as it was instantly telegraphed that she was going to get a two-week vacation and then declared kosher for her return to Yentas on Parade, or whatever the hell that revolting, pornographic display ABC poisons the airwaves with is called. It’s nothing if not revelatory, as if we needed any more proof, of the absolute double-standard of the political-media-industrialist class that lord over us. Ditto Jeff Zucker. He may have “resigned” but he’ll wind up somewhere else. He’s got too much money, and as a member in good standing of the globalist cause, he’ll be back again somewhere after a period of introspection – i.e., until the braindead rubes who actually watch CNN and the View, and get their news from The New York Times have moved on to the next distraction, and he can be brought out again as if nothing happened.
It’s enjoyable to watch Zucker squirm. But don’t be fooled when Discovery Inc. posts the “Under New Management” sign. It’ll be the same old shit running what they hoped will be perceived as not the same old shit-show. They’re every bit as anti-American globalist as CNN’s previous owners and staff are/were. They’ll just try to do the Fox News “fair and balanced” schtick which that network has now abandoned, but as the saying goes, that dog won’t hunt. Thinking they can resurrect CNN’s image such as it might have been back in late 80’s is going to be a fool’s errand. The public’s perception of the media is right up there, or down there, with Congress. No wonder they’re going after Joe Rogan, whatever you may think of him, with a vengeance. He threatens their gatekeeper status on what is and what is not news and, more crucially, what is and what is not the truth.
So with that out of the way, there are other things going on that are getting lost in the sauce and are as important as the war on truth. Because who decides what is and what is not truth gets to decide what is and what is not moral. And that ultimately will lead us directly to the ramp in Birkenau.
“Image that an adult male wants to have sex with a 12-year-old girl, imagine that she’s a willing participant. A very standard, very widely held view is there’s something deeply wrong about this, and [that] it’s wrong independent of it being criminalized,” SUNY Fredonia professor Stephen Kershnar said.
“It’s not obvious to me that it is in fact wrong,” Kershnar added. “I think this is a mistake. And I think that exploring why it’s a mistake will tell us, not only things about adult-child sex and statutory rape, but also about fundamental principles of morality.”
The professor went on to say that “the notion that it’s wrong, even with a one-year-old, it’s not quite obvious to me. . . “
. . . Kershnar is also the author of “Pedophilia and Adult-Child Sex: A Philosophical Analysis,” “A Liberal Argument for Slavery,” and “Does the Pro-Life Worldview Make Sense?: Abortion, Hell, and Violence Against Abortion Doctors.”
If you read the entire article, you’ll see that I left out a quote that would make you wretch up your guts. In fact, this animal’s entire discourse is beyond the pale. Or is it? Just stop for half a second to catch your breath and take a look at where we are as a society and a culture. This creep didn’t just slither in to SUNY Fredonia yesterday; he’s been there for 24 years. Now extrapolate that to every other college and every other school classroom, not only in the blue Sodom & Gommorrahs, but across the country and for at least 24 years and longer. I’m not going to even go into a rant about how this is an example of how they are attempting to normalize pedophilia because that’s exactly what they’re doing. Or how barely 10 years ago anyone who warned about the normalization of homosexual marriage was looked upon as Chicken Little and look where we are. And with Islam as the flip side of this horrid coin, take a look at Rotherham and you can see where this is going.
Some of the titles of this reptile’s books hint at something far more sinister than merely what he’s outwardly promoting; the elimination of anyone who rejects or protests his worldview as necessary, justifiable and moral. Where have we heard this tune before?
There are many similarities between what Germans believed in the years before Hitler and what “woke” culture is teaching black Americans today. Black Americans today are systematically taught that:
1. Every problem and failure in their communities is caused by somebody else, namely past or present “racist” whites.
2. Skin color makes every black American a special person who cannot be understood or represented by anyone with a different skin color.
3. Only black Americans suffered from slavery years ago and only whites were slaveowners. Only black Americans suffer from rude or unfair treatment and insults. Therefore, black Americans can never be guilty of racism or bigotry.
4. Political power, not education, training, planning, or discipline is the only way black Americans can succeed. Since elections have replaced wars, the Democratic Party is today’s black army. “Ballot harvesters” are today’s soldiers.
5. Black Americans are entitled to use political power, violence, or “any means necessary” take what they “need” from those with different skin color who have more. That can be through looting, higher minimum wages, “redistribution” or “reparations.”
This thinking caused millions of Germans to embrace National Socialism in the 1920s and 1930s. Once National Socialists had absolute political power in Germany, there was no peaceful way to stop them. While this was happening in Germany, very similar events were happening in Italy and Japan. This thinking caused 14 years of world war and the deaths of some 85 million people — roughly 3% of the world’s population. Sadly, this will happen again unless most Americans quickly understand and reject the lies and evil of this “woke” culture.
Whoopi-daisy as Whoopi creeps back into the conversation. But it is crucial to look not at her personally as the issue but her completely insane and toxic mindset. And she’s not a braindead millennial; she’s a braindead Baby-Boomer who suckled on the poisonous teat of the Great Society and took the name Goldberg because her mother thought Hollywood Jews would get a kick out of it. When you consider the organized and planned mass murder of at least 6 million human beings as a pass-the-popcorn moment because it’s whitey on whitey, then if Lord forbid a similar situation should arise in the here and now, you will at best look the other way and at worst applaud it if not pull the trigger yourself.
Now consider why they go after Joe Rogan, or Tucker Carlson, or anyone who opposes their narrative. When you are fed a constant drumbeat of everything from America as founded was evil to pedophilia is healthy and normal and every other thing in between – without anyone to push back on that – over time, when, or even if, there actually is a voice in the wilderness that has the courage to stand up and say “I disagree,” that voice is going to be silenced while thousands cheer. How many among those thousands will be yelling their lungs out with enthusiasm and how many will be yelling even louder just to avoid the appearance of non-conformity?
There’s little difference between the “APPLAUSE” light on the set of The View and the light to tell the audience listening to Stalin that is was safe to stop applauding.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Left’s racialist ideologies threaten to transform America into a prison yard.” Prison-Gang Politics
- Daniel Greenfield: “When censors pretend to be free speech activists. . . People who believe that men can become women by wishing hard enough have the right to burn their own copies of Harry Potter, but there’s no mistaking the message of hate and intimidation that sends. There’s a reason the Nazis loved burning books. It’s an act of violence that serves as a temporary substitute for destroying the authors and readers behind them.” The Only Ones Banning Books are Critical Race Theorists
- “Today’s wokeists are following the same path as Germany in the 20s and 30s.” Why Wokeism?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The BLM Global Network Foundation is the legal entity of the national BLM movement and has received tens of millions of dollars in donations in recent years . . . The organization has since faced backlash from local leaders who claim the umbrella group has been tightfisted and secretive about the mounds of cash it has raised ostensibly for activism.” CA, WA Order BLM To Cease Fundraising, Threaten Legal Action Over Missing Financial Records
- May she one day soon find herself in a situation where she swallows those words. Hard. Hag Has-Been Susan Sarandon Tweets Graphic Comparing NYPD Funeral to Fascism, Implies Cops “Not Needed Any Day”
- “On the first day of trial, an incident occurred outside the courthouse. Witness Nathan DeBruin, whose photographs became part of the state’s evidence against Ziminski, says he was accosted by the accused as he was entering the building. DeBruin says that Ziminski started yelling at him and coming towards him, causing DeBruin to fear for his safety. Video evidence outside the courthouse seems to back up that version of events.” Watch: Did Kenosha Rioter Joshua Ziminski Criminally Intimidate a Witness in His Trial?
- “The blue states don’t want to let go of the political power they’ve seized through pandemic restrictions.” When Will Freedom Arrive in the US? (when we take it back – jjs)
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS
FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “On Monday, Quebec Premier François Legault was the first to announce changes to coronavirus policies since a weekend of widespread peaceful protests in the capital. Legault walked back a plan to implement an extra tax on individuals who have not received doses of a Chinese coronavirus vaccination product.” Chinese Coronavirus Mandates Start Dropping in Canada as Freedom Convoy Rolls On
- “My favorite line in that video: ‘The honking will continue until freedom improves.'”Canadian Truckers Say They’re “Digging in for the Long Haul”
- “Massive 15 point swing in sentiment suggests trucker are not ‘fringe minority.'” Majority of Canadians Now Want Chinese COVID Rules to End After Trucker Revolt
* * * * *
- “Army Secretary Christine Wormuth issued a directive to commanders to initiate the separations against any soldier who has not complied with the vaccination order and does not have a pending or approved exemption request, the Army said. The order applies to active duty members and reservists on federal active-duty orders, as well as cadets.” Army to “Immediately” Begin Separating Soldiers Not Complying with Vaccine Mandate
- “Bad news for the ‘new normal’ crowd.” 70 Per Cent of Americans Say It’s Time to “Accept [Chinese] COVID and Get On With Our Lives”
- “Virginia Tech, George Mason U., the University of Virginia, and Virginia Commonwealth University announced updates in policies.” Virginia’s Largest Public Universities Drop Vax Mandate for Students
- “Some signs of normalcy blooming like California poppies at the start of February.” L.A. County Supervisor Calls for End to “Blanket” Mask Mandate After Newsom Went Maskless at NFL Game
- “At some point we are going to have to yank the ring out of our noses, stomp our collective feet and say, ‘No more.'” Symbols of Shame
* * * * *
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Right from the start, Dr. Doom was a bust on medical science.” The Scientist Who Challenged Fauci Over AIDS
- “Adam Hott, who works on the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Clinical Sequencing Evidence-Generating Research group, is also affiliated with the United States Heartland China Association (USHCA). He serves on the controversial group’s education committee, which seeks to ‘brings together resources in K12 and higher education to apply research, expertise, and new entrants to the workforce to US-China collaboration.’ The unearthing of the United States Heartland China Association (USHCA) ties to Chinese foreign influence groups follow reports of Chinese Communist Party members and firms buying up American farmland, raising national security concerns among lawmakers.” REVEALED: Top Fauci-Linked U.S. Gov’t Advisor Serves On Chinese Communist Influence Committee
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The ADP Research Institute projects in a report released Wednesday that the U.S. economy lost just over 300,000 jobs in January. ADP Chief Economist Nela Richardson blamed effects of the outbreak of the Omicron variant for the plunge in employment.” (the outbreak of Brandon Bolshevism, more likely – jjs) Report: U.S. Employment Tanked By 300,000 Jobs In January
- Go long on printing presses . . . National Debt Surpasses $30 Trillion for First Time in U.S. History
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “E-mails show staff concerns about Buta Biberaj’s soft-on-crime approach.” Nazi Collaborator George Soros Prosecutor Under Fire for Mishandling Child Endangerment, Domestic Abuse Cases
- “Progressive claims that insufficient social spending is driving up crime in New York City don’t add up.” Phantom Austerity
- “Crystal meth has returned to the streets in force.” Don’t Forget About the Other Drug Crisis
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Even with a one-year-old.” (this sick bastard should be dragged into the street and publicly flogged – jjs) SUNY Fredonia “Reviewing” Prof After He Defends Pedophilia
- “Irate parents expose more CRT madness.” Teacher Made White Elementary School Children Apologize to Black Kids For Their Skin Color
- “The members of Undercover Mother who spoke to the [NY] Post identified themselves and their locations but asked that they remain anonymous for fear both they and their children could face retribution. They said they’ve already had to “shed” a few faux-mothers who were trying to infiltrate the group. (inviting a visit at 3:00AM by Moloch Garland and his FBI goon squad – jjs) “Undercover Mothers” Reveal How They’re Fighting “Wokeness” in Schools
- “Here’s the kicker: the sitzpinklers working for LCPS are okay tossing kids out for playing by the governor’s rules and not wearing a mask, but they refused to suspend a transgender kid who viciously raped and sodomized a young girl last fall. LCPS decided to merely send zhe/zhim/it to another school where zhe/zhim/it assaulted another young girl. Sounds like ‘trans privilege’ to me. Students understandably walked out in protest.” Leftist Loudon County Wants to Suspend Maskless Kids, But Not a Transgender Rapist
- “The protesters were agitating for the firing of Ilya Shapiro, a recently-hired senior lecturer and executive administrator at the Georgetown Center for the Constitution.” Georgetown Law Dean Grovels Before Black Activists Protesting Shapiro
- “Ilya Shapiro apologized for his ‘poor choice of words’ in a series of tweets about Joe Biden’s potential Supreme Court pick. Here’s what he should have said instead.” This Is No Time for Groveling
* * * * *
- “While launching into both anti-white attacks and blatant attempts to divide people on the basis of their immutable characteristics, the paper engaged in race essentialism. It cast race as a defining rather than incidental characteristic when it tells readers to ‘Assume whiteness, and race, always structures our experience, and thus needs to be consciously considered as part of any social process.'” California School District Tells Kids: “Attacking Whiteness Is Not Enough”
- “Selecting applicants to universities based off of family names, connections, or the size of their bank accounts creates an unlevel playing field for students without those built-in advantages, especially impacting minority and first generation students,” [commie stooge Jeff] Merkley said. (actually, this is not such a bad idea despite their motivations and ideological reasons – jjs) Progressive Dems Introduce Bill to Ban University Admission Based on Legacy
- “The ‘everyone should go to college’ mantra is brittle, false, failing, and harmful.” Young Americans: Leave Those Creepy College Covid Camps and Start Your Careers Now
- “Will the Supreme Court finally end discrimination in education admissions – or kick the can down the road?” Diversity: Still Politicized After All These Years
- “I am seriously thinking of taking my children out of the school,” one parent told the [NY] Post. “That was a totally insensitive remark and disrespectful to the officer, his family and every police officer that patrols the neighborhood where she works and lives.” Brooklyn, NY Teacher Makes Anti-Cop Posts as School Holds Fundraiser for Slain NYPD Officers
- “They’re coming for you next: The faculty at Plainwell High School in Michigan suspended student David Stouts for three days because he dared to express his Christian religious beliefs in private texts to his friends.” Today’s Blacklisted American: HS Student Suspended for Expressing Opinions in Private Texts
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “‘By him not being deported, it’s like you telling me my daughter’s life didn’t mean anything,’ Exum told Fox News’s Todd Piro.” (that is exactly what they’re telling you, ma’am, but you did vote for this – jjs) Biden Voter Furious That Illegal Immigrant Who Killed Her Daughter Will Not Be Deported
- Reverse Fast & Furious? Customs and Border Protection Intercepts 5,000 Rounds of Ammo Being Smuggled Across Mexican Border
- “Americans owe a debt of gratitude to the agents of the Border Patrol, not only for their daily commitment to their mission, but for speaking truth to power for us in the most direct way.” Border Agents Channel the Voice of the Silent Majority
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Dave McCormick — a Republican candidate vying to represent Pennsylvania in the U.S. Senate — is hosting a campaign fundraiser sponsored by the founder of a consulting firm repping Dominion Voting Sytems, which has come under scrutiny for its conduct in the 2020 election.” A Dominion Voting Systems Rep is Sponsoring a Republican Senate Campaign Fundraiser
- “Democrat election lawyer Marc Elias has long decried the evils of gerrymandering. Now, he’s getting rich off it. . . is involved in efforts to redraw congressional districts in New York, Maryland.” Marc Elias Makes Millions Off Democrat Gerrymandering Efforts
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- That’s PJ Media’s “HUGE.” We shall see, but if past is prologue, keep your pudding in the fridge and your fly zipped. HUGE: Durham Investigation of Obamagate Expands
- “Specifically, Vindman’s lawsuit alleges that Trump and his three associates violated the Klu Klux Klan Act of 1871, which prevents the intimidation or threatening of government officials who are carrying out their constitutional duty.” Shillsbury Doughboy Alexander Vindman, Who Kicked Off Trump’s First Impeachment, Sues Trump for “Intimidation”
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Campaign spending coincides with fundraiser at home of John Legend and Chrissy Teigen.”Limousine Liberal? Klobuchar Spent $6,000 on Beverly Hilton Stay, Limo Service for Hollywood Fundraiser
- “Financial disclosures show ‘legal payout’ to Jennifer Horn.” Lincoln Project Pays Six-Figure Legal Settlement to Co-Founder Who Quit Over Sex Pest John Weaver
- “Ohio Dem’s campaign coffers get a boost from the same senator he says he’s ‘PISSED’ at.”Tim Ryan Took Thousands From Manchin Days After Attacking Him
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “Will he make a similar pledge?” CBS Reporter Presses Piss-Hockey Psaki on Biden Appointing Asian-American, LGBTQ American to SCOTUS
- “In the SCOTUS nomination showdown, the GOP needs to prove that they’re more interested in representing voters than playing the ‘noble loser’ role in every contest with Democrats.”The Stupid Party Must Learn
- He should judge by lip, nostril and cup size . . . POLL: Majority of Americans Oppose Choosing Supreme Court Justices by Race, Gender
- “There’s always a renewed national debate every time we nominate — any President nominates a justice, because the Constitution is always evolving slightly in terms of additional rights or curtailing rights, et cetera,” Biden said. Biden Wants SCOTUS Nominee Who Finds “Unenumerated Rights in the Constitution”
- “The whole point of a written Constitution is that it doesn’t ‘evolve’ except under the arduous procedures for amending it. The Supreme Court may make new constitutional law in the course of applying it to new situations, but that’s supposed to be it. Which is why progressives going back to President Woodrow Wilson have always hated the actualConstitution, as it limits their agenda.” Biden Exposes the Truth About Progressives and the Constitution
- “Democrats have the slimmest of Senate majorities, with their tie-breaking vote coming from Vice President Kamala Harris. And while Luján’s staff said that the senator, 49, is expected to make a complete recovery, his absence means that Republicans could have a 50-49 edge.” (there’s a Murkowski for that – jjs) Ben Ray Luján’s Stroke Could Imperil the Democrats’ Agenda
- “A short, but very disturbing video has emerged of our [so-called quote-unquote] “President” and “Commander-in-Chief.” Just How Frail is Joe Biden?
- Robert Spencer: “There isn’t anything, not one thing, Joe Biden’s supporters can point to and say he has handled it correctly, or competently, or well. There are a number of factors that explain why Americans are fleeing from the Biden administration circus in droves, hunkering down and hoping that it doesn’t get too much worse before all this is over.” Biden’s Poll Numbers, Like Biden Himself, Keep Reaching Appalling New Lows
- “Biden’s approval ratings have plummeted in recent months, with poll after poll finding that Biden is seen negatively by over half of voters.” (it’s Obama’s third term, really – jjs) Poll: Majority Believes Biden’s Legacy Will Be “One of the Worst” Presidents Ever
- “A simple solution for the Biden-Harris [Joe-Blow] disaster.” Advice for Gloomy Democrats
- “Post-mortem of a failed hit.” Why They Can’t Make Trump Go Away
- “Collectively, satisfaction at the start of 2022 in a variety of areas is about as bad as it’s been in two decades of Gallup measurement. In many areas, such as crime and abortion, the percentage of Americans satisfied has not been lower.” Gallup: 68% of Americans Dissatisfied With Size and Power of Federal Government
- “Governor Jim Justice offers a show-and-tell of how West Virginians feel about anuses, whether of the canine or the Hollywood liberal variety.” Bette Midler Gets “Justicefied”
JEFF ZUCKER REMOVAL/DEPARTURE FROM CNN
- As Ace correctly deduced, it was for the new management to preserve the illusion that CNN is still a legit news organization and not the whorehouse propaganda machine it really is. Zucker’s “firing” for hanky-panky and not because of being a media arm of the Cuomo and Democrat machine, is supposed to preserve that in the eye of the public. Or so they hope.New York Magazine: Jeff Zucker’s Relationship with Allison Gollust “One of the Biggest Open Secrets in Media”
- CNN’s media reporter [and bipedal thumb/tuber] Brian Stelter confirmed Wednesday afternoon the company would use “three longtime members of the CNN leadership team, Michael Bass, Amy Entelis and Ken Jautz” as the “interim co-heads for CNN beginning today.”CNN Names Three Temporary Replacements For Jeff Zucker
- “Disgraced president Jeff Zucker’s resignation yet another humiliation for low-rated entertainment channel.” REMINDER: CNN Is a Clown Network Run By Creeps
- “Jeff Zucker, a world-class sleazebag who has headed ratings and real-news-challenged CNN for far too long, has been terminated for numerous reasons, but predominantly because CNN has lost its way with viewers and everybody else.” Trump’s Response to CNN’s Zucker’s Resignation Is Everything You’d Expect It to Be
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) formally announced his opposition to the Journalism Competition and Preservation Act (JCPA) on Wednesday ahead of a Senate Judiciary Committee subcommittee hearing on the bill.” Sen. Tom Cotton Opposes Media Cartel Plan: “Would Mean More Censorship of Conservatives”
- “[Leon] Harris, who served as a CNN anchor during the 1990s and early 2000s and now works as an anchor for NBC4 Washington, rear-ended another vehicle while driving in Montgomery County, Maryland, NBC4 Washington reported. The car that Harris struck then collided with a third vehicle, the outlet reported, citing police statements.” Former CNN Anchor Arrested, Police Say He Tried To Flee DUI Crash Scene
BIDEN-CREATED UKRAINE CRISIS
- “‘The troop deployment is intended to deter Russian aggression and to reassure and defend U.S. allies,’ [Pentagon spokesman John Kirby] said.” Biden Sending 3,000 U.S. Troops to Romania, Poland, and Germany; “Unmistakable Signal”
- “What a great way to shore up political support on the home front!” When a Despot Begins to Lose Control, He Starts “Warfear”
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Forgotten in the Left’s hypocrisy on Russia is the terrible damage done to American security, institutions, and the lives of innocents.” Russian Appeasement Was a Left-Wing Monopoly
- “For a century, economic sanctions have been threatened or used to prevent or stop aggression, but such attempts, especially against powerful nations like Nazi Germany or Fascist Italy, have often not been successful.” Londongrad and Sanctions on Russia
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “In an hour-long speech on the Senate floor, Menendez, one of just four Senate Democrats to oppose the Obama administration’s deal in 2015, reexamined some of the concerns he raised at the time.” Menendez: Early Concerns About Iran Nuclear Deal “Are Coming Back to Haunt Us”
- “Someone needs to teach Biden’s handlers how to read a map.” The Geography of Containing China
- “Anti-war Code Pink lobbies to weaken bill aimed at combating Beijing’s malign activities.” (some backbencher from CA, Sara Jacobs – jjs) House Dem Parrots Radical Anti-War Coalition Working To Water Down China Bill
- “At the recent games held in Tokyo, the FBI said more than 450 million attempted cyber-related incidents occurred, though ‘none were successful due to cybersecurity measures in place.'” FBI Tells U.S. Athletes to Use Burner Phones at Beijing Olympics Due to Cyber Intrusion Threat
- “The Amnesty International report, which we have seen and examined, is openly antisemitic. No one should pretend it is about a political dispute when it is rife with hatred against individual Jews.” Orthodox Rabbis: Amnesty International is an “Anti-Semitic Hate Group”
- “The goal is to raise birth rates amongst the French and ‘take back the countryside.'”Zemmour Offers 10,000 Euros for Nativist Baby Boom
- “[Erin O’Toole, leader of the Conservative Party of Canada] softened his party’s position on abortion, guns, conscience protections for healthcare workers, and environmentalism, and generally adopted the characteristic views of the Laurentian Elite, views that were already well-represented in parliament, specifically in the Liberal Party, the NDP, and the Green Party. His flip-flopping on these points were egregious, and on environmentalism most of all.” About Time: O’Toole Gets the Boot
- “Her ‘anti-Islamophobia’ bill would do away with freedom of speech.” Ilhan Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Heads Down the Road to Islamofascism
- “. . . and Muhammad.” CAIR Condemns Hostage-Taker
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Celestial sexism from the Religion of Peace?” Do Muslim Women Get a Harem of 72 Sexy Studs in Heaven?
- “Only time will tell if zeal for Islam’s faith-based politics will finally burn out.” Islam: Wave of the Future?
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “Taliban could rake in up to $2.7 billion from illicit drugs.” (10% to Son of Big Guy? – jjs)Afghan Opium Production Skyrockets Under Taliban
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The operation, which residents say lasted about two hours, jolted the sleepy village of Atmeh near the Turkish border — an area dotted with camps for internally displaced people from Syria’s civil war. The target of the raid was not immediately clear.” US Special Forces Raid in Northwest Syria Kills Nine People
- “The U.S. fighter jet crashed into the South China Sea in January during ‘routine flight operations,’ the Navy said in a public statement Jan. 24. Since then, the U.S. Navy has been scrambling to remove the jet from the bottom of the sea before China does.” SOURCES: Chinese Salvage Ships Racing Against US For Missing F-35
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Low tax burdens and economic dynamism can help states attract new residents.” A Winning Formula
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Two years in, hospitals’ ongoing no-visitor policies leave the people they claim to treat emotionally, spiritually, and physically vulnerable.” People Are Still Struggling Alone In Hospitals For No Justifiable Reason
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- How DARE they! Giant Nelson Muntz laugh. Europe Sparks Energy Fury, Announcing Plans to Label Nuclear Power and Natural Gas as “Green” Investments
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The first launch of New Glenn is presently targeted for late this year, so these successes indicate that launch is getting close. However, everything still hinges on the production of the company’s BE-4 rocket engine, more than two years behind schedule. Until a flightworthy engine is finally available, that first New Glenn launch will remain an ephemeral dream.” Blue Origin Successfully Tests Fairing for New Glenn Rocket
- “If the climate does switch from its long pause in warming during the first two decades of the 21st century to a warming period in the 2020s, it is certain that global warming activists will immediately use that warming to claim that human activity is the cause, and we must restrict or end the use of fossil fuels, no matter how impractical or costly. That claim however will be specious if those activists do not consider solar activity as a factor. While human activity and the increase in carbon dioxide in the atmosphere might be the cause of that warming, increased sunspot activity by the Sun could also be as if not more important. Good science demands that we look at all the data, not just the data that pleases us.”Sunspot Update: The Sun Quiets Down But Just a Little
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Woke literature infects public schools.” Promoting the Grooming and Sexualization of Children
- “‘It’s not a women’s sport if it doesn’t include ALL women athletes,’ proclaimed the organization.” ACLU Defends Transgender Junk-Tucking Fraud Penn Swimmer — Despite Calling Itself a “Champion” For Women
- “If you thought that was obvious to most people, the pregnant man emoji will make you think again.” Fat, Bearded Gentlemen Do Not Give Birth to Babies
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Liberal privilege is real.” Disney-Fired Gina Carano Trends After News of Whoopi Suspension by Disney-Owned ABC
- “Instead of pushing back against a genocidal communist dictatorship, the American thought police are shutting down a podcaster.” Leftist Mob Boycotts Joe Rogan Over Conversations, But Not CCP Olympics Over China’s Genocide
- “The uproar over Maus is hyperbolic to say the least. Liberals are fixated on it in order to pretend they are still the rebels fighting against the man.” Maus Hysteria Distracts from the Left’s Own Censorship
- I assume the producers of the show or whoever booked Rudy will be instantly shit-canned and then blackballed from ever working anywhere in show biz again. REPORT: Rudy Giuliani’s Reveal on The Masked Singer Triggers Celebrity Judges Robin Thicke, Ken Jeong
- “Many churches across America are saying, in effect, ‘G-d and what He says in the Bible isn’t the Ultimate Authority. It’s the whims of current culture that reign supreme.'” Who Died and Made You Boss?’
- “Truth and sanity are always publicly executed before the real murders begin.”Communism’s Woke gods Must Be Crazy
- “The devastating cost to humans when fear overwhelms reason.” Prager U Video: Why You Shouldn’t Live in Fear
- Considering the NFL coddled and sucked up to the scrub who appropriated Angela Davis’ ‘fro, (see the next link), my give-a-shit-ometer is not even registering. Activist Crystal Echo Hawk Discusses Changing “Racist” Team Names, Notes Atlanta Braves and Kansas City Chiefs
- Do the White Thing or Triumph of the Swill? Spike Lee to Direct Colin Kaepernick Docu-Series for ESPN
HITHER & YON
- A rose by any other name would not smell like Pete . . . Hue Jackson Seems to Imply He Was Paid to Lose Games While Coaching the Browns
- Christian Toto: “It’s a thriller, no doubt, but the focus stays on a single mother in duress.”Harrowing Shut In Will Surprise Just About Everyone
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.