Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and I guess one thing that we the people and those who seek to enslave us can agree on is the statement that the peasants are revolting. Except the incredible trucker convoy and support of it is a verb to the former, yet an adjective to the latter. And that’s just for starters. Yet, as per David Catron at American Spectator:
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden, having already committed to replacing Breyer with an affirmative action hire, is all but certain to nominate a far left radical in order to provoke a confirmation brawl with the GOP as the midterms approach.
Without getting into the weeds over the fact that having promised to nominate a black woman to replace Breyer, if Biden granted a full pardon to Assata “Joanne Chesimard” Shakur and nominated her that every Democrat, perhaps even Manchin too, would vote to confirm her, is this even necessarily top of mind with most people? That is, after unleashing societal neutron bombs on our economy, culture and society, is the inevitable-as-the-sunrise playing of the race card really going to help the Democrats at the polls? Whatever happens next November, even if Dao-Min Yen is not a factor (and that is a dangerous assumption, all things considered) and the GOP destroys the Dems, we are so far beyond the line of demarcation where the Rubicon stood that elections are just not the solution to our problems, present and future.
Shifting back to the situation in Canada, the trucker convoy has reached a point where it actually forced Castro’s little bastard Trudeau into hiding. Is he really fearful that he’s going to share the same fate as Mussolini and the Ceaucescus? Or is this a ploy as a means to smear the protesters as a danger to their “precious democracy” (vomit) thereby justifying setting the RCMP on them with lethal force? As Trudeau’s idol Mao Tse-Tung once said, “Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.” Looks like he’s taking that to heart; Ottawa has declared a state of emergency and is threatening to arrest anyone who gives food or fuel to the truckers. I guess in Trudeau’s eyes that constitutes “aid and comfort to the enemy.”
. . . while [Chinese] Covid may finally have been exposed for the non-apocalyptic event it always was, such tyranny is only the beginning until we put a stop to it. Put a stop to extra-legal “emergency” measures that are transparently and insultingly fraudulent, and which are invoked in the name of the “greater good.” Put a stop to the notion of judicially sanctioned “protected classes” in a formerly classless society,. Put to stop the notion of a “New Normal” of privation, deviancy, and spiritual and material penury imposed by Leftists as they continue their centuries-old task of undermining every tenet of Western Civilization in the name of “equity” — in a world in which equality is aspirational at best and equity is impossible.
And, once and for all, put paid to the notion that “when you’ve got your health you’ve got everything,” the motto of a nation of neurotic hypochondriacs that is fundamentally at odds with every principle of the moral and socially productive life. For under this seemingly anodyne contention lies a wealth of mischief, chief among them the idea that your fellow citizens pose an existential threat to you by their refusal to conform, and thus can and should be restricted, incarcerated, or even killed as the need arises. And all in the name of Socialism, whether National or international. . .
. . . Make no mistake: Covid was only a beta-test, one that a submissive population passed with flying colors. Instantly repealed, without all that pesky business about amending the Constitution, were the first, fourth, fifth, and the eighth articles of the Bill of Rights. (The ninth and tenth, of course, have long since been rendered null, void, and nugatory. You remember them, the ones that reserve all unenumerated rights not mentioned in the Constitution to the people and the states.) This is why former president Barack Obama infamously referred to our founding document as a “charter of negative liberties.” Which is precisely what the Founders desired.
Obama is considered one of the elites, mostly by himself and everyone who used him as a slightly more believable animatronic puppet than that of the demented Joey Soft-Serve whose strings and hinged jaw are clearly visible despite whoever the Gerry & Sylvia Andersons are trying to make the herky jerky movements look like Fred Astaire. Victor Davis Hanson demolishes the lot:
An elite is always variously defined.
The ideal elites, as ancient philosophers argued, were a “natural elite” due to their exemplary character, aptitude, and work ethic. Understandably, a towering few ascended from all walks of life to positions of power, influence, and occasional wealth.
But such a natural meritocracy, for obvious reasons, rarely leads to an equality of result. . .
. . . What counts more, however, is not so much who becomes an oligarchical elite, but what exactly has this newer sort of elite class done for our society at large?
Collectively, this generation’s record of leadership, such as it is, has been mostly dismal: no Hoover Dam, no subsequent moon-landing or trip to Mars, no Normandy Beach or Inchon, no polio vaccine, no “Casablanca,” “The Best Years of our Lives,” or “Shane” movies, and no novels like For Whom the Bell Tolls, The Grapes of Wrath, Tender is the Night, Absalom, Absalom! or Invisible Man — but plenty of California-like Solyndras and Stonehenge high-speed rails, skedaddles from Kabul and Benghazi, gifting of $80 billion in arms to the Taliban, double-vaxxed and boosted, sorta, kinda short-term immunity, “X-Men” and “Avenger” comic-book films, and How to Be an Anti-Racist best sellers. . .
. . . Elites hate the truckers. We know that from their outrage over the Canadian trucker strike — and Justin Trudeau’s infantile meltdown. They care little for the working moms who lost their jobs when schools closed, and who had to quit work to watch their children. They have no concern for the small businesses that went broke, as the Zoom class made more money than ever during [Chinese] COVID-19. The more we elected credentialed district attorneys, the more crime shot up, the innocent suffered, and the elite shrugged.
The elite gave us the Russian collusion hoax, the beatification of the prevaricator Adam Schiff, the iconization of the disingenuous conniver Alexander Vindman, the neat idea of modern monetary theory, the bold idea of open borders, the beloved idea of critical race theory, and a spiking violent crime wave explained away by critical legal theory.
The only real recent public service of elites has been to persuade us why they were never elites at all.
Two photos should be shoved into the face of every single Karen you encounter. One is moronic lipid mass Stacy “Tank” Abrams maskless in a classroom full of masked children, and the other is Obama, caught maskless in the lens of a paparazzo in front of his under-construction Hawaiian mansion. That would be the danger of General Tso’s Sickness AND Global Warming at the same time. Funny how the value of land in places like Malibu, the Hamptons, Palm Beach and Hawaii are through the roof despite the impending doom of being under water within the next 10 years.
Meh. I don’t hate Obama or Trudeau or Biden. Just their guts.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Like Sollozzo in The Godfather, Anthony Fauci’s business is drugs. The NIAID boss bags royalties from drug manufacturers but doesn’t tell the patients who participate in his risky drug trials.” The Drugfather
- Friend of the blog Michael Walsh absolutely nails the past two years, and probably a lot of things since way before that. THE COLUMN: Sic Semper Tyrannis
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The only real recent public service of elites has been to persuade us why they were never elites at all.” Our Elite is No Elite At All
- “We can have a society based either on achievement or ascription. Despite the pretense, we cannot have both.” (see also Daniel Greenfield’s related piece in the education section – jjs)The Man Who Replaced Bakke
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “How can a nation survive without borders, trusted elections, shared history, or a middle class?” Has the US Government Declared War On Its Citizens?
- “As leftists try to cancel Joe Rogan, their latest election victor is caught making racist remarks.” WATCH: New NYC Mayor Eric Adams Bragged About “Kicking Cracker’ Asses”
- “In the end, Black Lives Matter is turning into an oft-told tale: Big piles of cash wrapped in moral fervor invite corruption. And the more the cause is deemed beyond questioning, the faster the scammers move in.” Black Lives Matter is Imploding in Scandal — A Lesson About Causes Deemed Beyond Question
- “In handing down the sentence, Judge Michael Ward accused her of deceiving the probation department to obtain the right to vote.” (I hope the judge’s house, and family, are fireproof – jjs) Memphis BLM Founder Pamela Moses Sentenced to 6 Years for Illegally Voting
- “An interview with the author of a new book on the progressive racism movement.”Debunking the Race Crazy Left
- Andy Ngo: “Antifa think they’ve won. On the surface, it may appear so. I suffer the long-term effects of the brain injury from their assault in 2019. They’ve forced me away from my family in Portland. And as a result of the latest beating, I suffer from a long-term knee injury and PTSD.” (don’t get mad, Andy; get even – jjs) Antifa Almost Killed Me — But I Won’t Stop Reporting Their Dangerous Deeds
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS
FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Canadian Conservatives call out Prime Minister Justin Trudeau after incident, citing his “fringe minority” comments as a possible motivating factor. Man Arrested After Driving Into Winnipeg’s #FreedomConvoy Crowd, Injuring Four
- “[This] reflects the serious danger and threat to the safety and security of residents posed by the ongoing demonstrations and highlights the need for support from other jurisdictions and levels of government.” Ottawa Mayor Declares State of Emergency as Trucker Protest Continues
- “We’re basically fed up,” he stated, “and we want to be heard, and we want to have a voice.” He added, “We were at home wondering what’s going on and what we can do, and we just jumped in the truck and here we are. We joined the convoy and drove on in.” Freedom Convoy Supporter: “Our Kids Will Have No Freedoms” if “We Don’t Fight” for Them Now
- Ron DeSantis: “It is a fraud for @gofundme to commandeer $9M in donations sent to support truckers and give it to causes of their own choosing.” GoFundMe Won’t Seize $9 Million Donations To Canadian Truckers After Elon Musk Calls GFM “Thieves”
- “A Facebook post is going viral, claiming that Californian Truckers are threatening to shut down the Super Bowl in protest of the severe vaccine mandates through Los Angeles and California. This year’s Super Bowl will take place at the SoFi Stadium, which has strict mask policies for those outside of the luxury boxes.” GoFundMe Attempts to Defraud Canada’s Truckers Out of $10 Million . . . Gets Owned by Backlash.
- “Perhaps the upshot will be something like a renewed and intensified autocratic state under the rule of a discredited, incompetent and authoritarian prime minister and a politburo of compliant apparatchiks and media fellow travelers. Or, Lord willing, something I would never have thought possible, a revived democratic polity sparked by a grassroots and courageous revolt that has shaken the Confederation to its very core. Should justice prevail, Hurricane Canada will have been a godsend.” Hurricane Canada
- “Of this we can be sure: Justin Trudeau and his friends will be at it until the people of the world rise and give them the boot.” Justin Trudeau Shows How Manipulative and Pathetic the Global Elites Are
- “Despite studies revealing vax passes have NO IMPACT on reducing infection rates, and despite multiple European countries SCRAPPING restrictions.” EU Wants To Keep Vaccine Passports In Place For Another ENTIRE YEAR
- “You’ve been had, world.” Lockdowns: a Bright, Shining Lie
- “The country’s National Election Commission has a five-day window where it’s accepting applications for mail-in ballots, which are available to [Chinese] COVID-19 patients housed in treatment centers and those in isolation or self-quarantine.” Chinese COVID Positive? In South Korea, You Might Be Barred From Voting
- “Local activists have been aggressing mask-mandate protesters in the run up to this latest attack.” A Teenage Girl Was Beaten for Not Wearing a Mask Just Days After Politicians and the Media Riled Up Pro-Mandate Demonstrators/”
- “Godbout stated the man’s vaccination status bears consequences for him and his family, adding that the children ‘must be given their best possible chance at evading infection from [Chinese] COVID-19.'” Canadian Father Loses Custody of Children Over Vaccination Status
* * * * *
- “Teachers barricaded the students in the lunchroom and turned down the thermostat.”Hundreds of Students at CA High School Arrive Maskless to Protest Gov. Newsom Hypocrisy
- “As soon as parents began criticizing Jen Lunsford, a state assemblywoman, for not seeing how tone-deaf and hypocritical unmasked officials are, she posted a ridiculous explanation. ‘We took off our masks for 30 seconds while the photo was taken. You can see other masked individuals in the background.'” N.Y. School Board Photographed Unmasked Inside for Legislative Event, Parents Livid
- “As we rightly push back on the many unconstitutional dictates relating to the CCP virus, it is critical that we recognize how widespread this practice has really become over the past century.” The Problem with Mandates
- “Sangamon County Circuit Court Judge Raylene DeWitte Grischow said the mandates violate the plaintiffs’ ‘due process rights under the law which provide them a meaningful opportunity to object to any such mitigations.’ That said, the reaction — or ‘overreaction’ — by mask proponents was predictable.” Illinois Judge Strikes Down State’s Mask Mandate
- “Pushback: Mary Bowden, a doctor who was suspended from working at Houston Methodist Hospital because she publicly opposed [Chinese] COVID shot mandates and used ivermectin in treating her Wuhan flu patients, has now sued the hospital to get data on the effects, pro and con, of those shots on its own patients.” Pushback: Doctor Suspended for Opposing Mandates Sues Hospital
- Reed Spaulding IV MD: “A new toolkit gives helpful tips.” How to Fight Schools’ Chinese COVID Mitigation Madness
* * * * *
- “If you’ve been vaccinated and still feel mortally threatened by the [Chinese] virus, please read this.” Understanding the Chinese COVID Odds
- Henry F. Smith Jr., MD: “If the medical authorities and pharmaceutical companies actively suppressed the adoption of useful medications during a pandemic, then this is beyond the pale.” Why Ivermectin Was Disappeared
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Why now, almost two years [“2 weeks!] into the [Chinese] COVID pandemic, are we not throwing everything at this virus?” Why the Sudden Hostility Toward Off-Label Medicines?
- “Early in the pandemic, epidemiological modelers predicted catastrophic casualties that could be averted only with stringent lockdown measures. In response, nearly every country around the world imposed lockdown measures by the end of March 2020. Yet little evidence existed to support such actions, and the modeling studies were fatally flawed.” Ill Effects of Lockdowns Are Far Greater Than Any Benefits
- “If DARPA said heck no, you might wonder why USAID PREDICT is funding Eco Health Alliance. For the last ten years, this ‘independent’ agency of the federal government funded by Congress has run a program that surveils pathogens in animals..” How Many U.S. Agencies Are Funding Peter Daszak and EcoHealth Alliance Pulling Viruses Out of Animals?
- “Joe Rogan and Spotify aren’t in trouble for spreading false information. They’re in trouble for embarrassing the media and government officials who themselves pushed false information.” Time Is Running Out for the Chinese COVID Coverups
- “The cover-up makes it seem so.” Is the Chinese Coronavirus the Greatest Crime Against Humanity?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Sen. Elizabeth Warren characterized attacks on Joe Biden’s nomination of Lisa Cook as ‘racist, sexist and just plain dumb.'” (says the fake Injun – jjs) GOP Senators Question Qualifications of “Woke” Fed Reserve Nominee, Promptly Get Accused of Racism
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “‘We believe it’s a combination . . . of the George Floyd protests — riots, if you will; a general feeling of a preference for less law enforcement; and less prosecution and less policing,’ Jason Johnson, president of the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund (LELDF) and a 20-year police veteran, said in a Fox News report.” Report on Police Killed During Joe Biden’s Tenure: Most Since 1995
- “They have pushed the idea that criminals are the victims.” Democrats Are Responsible for the War on Cops
- “We have a morality problem in America and, if you stop to think about it for a second, it’s easy enough to see where it begins.” America’s Crime Spike Goes Much Deeper Than Policing or Lack of It
- “The Manhattan DA’s alleged about-face is more of a quarter-turn.” One Cheer for Alvin Bragg
- “$30 million program will provide ‘smoking kits’ to vulnerable communities.” Biden Junta To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution to Advance “Racial Equity”; Hunter Biden to Be Spokesperson (I made that up; or did I? – jjs)
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Get them while they are young. More proof that Marxists have taken over our schools.”PINKO ALERT: Kindergarten Kids in Masks Forced Into BLM School Parade, and That’s Just the Beginning
- “Virginia’s ban and those like it represent the American public defending itself from belligerents — and none too soon.” Banning Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Does Not Threaten Academic Freedom
- Daniel Greenfield: “What the suspension of a law professor reveals about Georgetown’s double standard.” (see link above the fold about Bakke – jjs) You Can Call White People Evil, But Don’t Criticize Affirmative Action
- Robert Spencer: “More fact-free Leftist agitprop from American academia.” U. of Michigan Prof Juan Cole: “Islam Wasn’t the Threat — Islamophobia Was”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “I spent three days on the front lines of the Biden [junta’s] illegal-immigration crisis, and found a Border Patrol that has changed from an enforcement agency to a concierge service.”The Mexico-US Border is an Imaginary Line line to the Biden Junta
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “If you want to feed on fake news, be bombarded by endless praiseful coverage of scoundrels whose fame is undeserved, and listen to just plain idiocy, keep watching television news.” Avenatti and the Media Swindlers
- Margot Cleveland: “Felix Sater claims the Kazakhstan players were seeking to interfere in the 2016 election to benefit Hillary Clinton.” Lawsuit Claims Foreign Powers Sought To Interfere In 2016 Election To Help Hillary Clinton
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “American Jewish progressives have become obsessed with the anti-Semitism of the right. But it is not the right that walks the corridors of power in Washington.” The “Jewish Q**stion” Has Come to America
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “For one thing, fifty years of Holocaust education has not brought young Jews closer to Judaism.” Thanks, Whoopi! Why Holocaust Education Is Mostly Counter-Productive
- “Its commissars enjoy pushing around the religious.” The Secularist Gall of the Biden Junta
- “There is good news from the federal courts on the First Amendment’s guarantee of the right of every American to express and practice their religious faith (or lack thereof), but things look much worse in the executive branch.” There’s Good News and Some Really Bad News on America’s Religious Freedom Front
- “The suspect was described as a Black male between the ages of 40 and 49, with a black mustache and beard, authorities said. (Chicago Police Department).” (he didn’t mean “kill-killed” – jjs) Suspect Sought After Yelling “All of You Should Be Killed” at Jewish Students
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “If you had any doubts about Joe Biden’s disturbing relationship with the CCP, Peter Schweizer will lay those doubts to rest.” Schweizer Hits Another Home Run on Biden-China Corruption
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “In response to Abrams’ photo, Kemp accused the Georgia Democrat of hypocrisy and said the photo proves her pursuit for the governorship is ‘a quest for more power.'” Stacey “Tank” Abrams Poses Maskless with Dozens of Masked Children, Deletes Photo Amid Fierce Backlash
- You take the most flak when you’re directly over the target. And this one is about as big and fat as they come. Abrams’ Campaign Claims Criticism for Not Wearing Mask “A False Political Attack,” “Pathetic,” “Silly”
- “When you see what’s happening in Hawaii, it’s patently clear that everything the left is forcing on America is a lie.” An Obama Photograph Proves the Lies of “Climate Change” and Chinese COVID
- “How far can we push this? I got it: Stacey Abrams, go sit maskless in front of a bunch of schoolchildren who are forced to wear masks every day even though the science is crystal clear that they don’t need to. See if anyone from CNN or MSNBC notices. We’ve all been taken for suckers. The liberal elite is out partying in the Hamptons, at French Laundry and in luxury suites while the rest of us get bullied and condescended to.” Dems Are Disregarding Their Own Mandates They Expect Us to Follow
- “Democrat politicians spent the past two years threatening, belittling, and terrorizing their constituents over Covid, while they opted out.” Democrat Politicians Were Never as Afraid of Chinese COVID as They Want You to Be
- “Alex Lasry sold off $100,000-200,000 in Chinese companies linked to espionage but is mum on stock holdings linked to Uyghur slave labor.” Tough-on-China Dem Senate Candidate Invested in Chinese Companies Linked to State Surveillance
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “With the stroke suffered by New Mexico Senator Ben Ray Lujan, it’s likely that the president is going to need at least one Republican to vote for his nominee in order to confirm them.”Rep. Clyburn Sees Biden Needing GOP Support to Confirm His SCOTUS Nominee
- “Ketanji Brown Jackson pushed conspiracy theories about Bush administration policies, records show.” Supreme Court Frontrunner Was a Zealous Advocate for Gitmo Terror Suspects
- “He needs a major confirmation fight with the Republicans in order to whip up his base.” (but in a fair election [if we ever have another one] can that base ever overcome ours, especially after the national gang ass-rape of this past year? – jjs) Why Biden Will Pick a Radical Replacement for Breyer
- “Biden’s numbers are in the Mariana Trench and probably won’t improve substantially in the next eight months.” Question For Vulnerable Democrats: Should I or Should I Not Campaign With Biden?
- “I don’t know if he should run for reelection,” [Nevada criminal stooge Steve] Sisolak told the Washington Post. “I think that’s a personal decision he has to make. . . I cannot imagine the amount of stress that President Biden is under.” Dem Governor Not Sure Biden Should Seek Reelection
- “The denigration of Joe Biden will escalate steadily.” Joe Biden: No Longer the Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread
- “Joe Biden’s [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”] is a clear failure, but there is a way forward from here.” [pie-in-the-sky Pollyanna-ism. but okay – jjs) A Roadmap to Restore Prosperity and Security
- “Bush administration veterans, Never Trump remnants, and their new Democratic friends are trying to save her. But the effort is doomed.” Liz-ard Cheney Marks the Last Stand of the Ancien Regime Republicans
- “What is apparently lost on the oblivious LP team that mocked up the video, however, is that sane people watching will likely walk away thinking: ‘Gosh, I miss him.'” Lincoln Project Releases Trump 2024 Campaign Ad
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Cancelling Voices is a slippery slope.” Spotify Stands By Joe Rogan After “N-Word” Controversy
- “I clearly have fucked up.” Joe Rogan Apologizes After Ni*ger Compilation Goes Viral
- “Joe Rogan is no Rush Limbaugh, ideologically or otherwise, and it would be a mistake to assume he would even want to be.” Rush Limbaugh’s Lesson for Joe Rogan
- “White House press secretary Jen Psaki drew criticism after she said Tuesday that Spotify and other social media companies need to be ‘doing more’ to stop the spread of ‘mis- and disinformation’ on their platforms, echoing calls made in July for Facebook to remove posts containing vaccine misinformation.” Here Are All the Times the Biden Junta Has Called for Tech Censorship
- “Everything in @MeghanMcCain’s tweet is still completely true. Millions of people still watch and trust Joe Rogan, while Jim @Acosta can’t even attract an audience equal to a mid-sized YouTuber despite being on CNN prime-time with a giant corporation backing and promoting him.” Glenn Greenwald Blows Up Jim Acosta Over Tweet Attacking Meghan “Megaton” McCain
- “A recent hit piece in the Atlantic is a classic example of progressive projection.” The Left’s Anti-Intellectual Problem
- “Online safety used to be focused on preventing actual criminal activity and violence. But when antitrust legislation is used by leftists to create ‘safe spaces,’ we’ve got a problem.”Antitrust Legislation Won’t Solve Big Tech Censorship
- “‘Gun-grabbers’ just doesn’t get the point across. Here’s a better form of ridicule.” The Perfect Label to Destroy Gun-Grabbing Democrats’ Credibility
- “His solution to record crime rates: reduce the Bill of Rights by one amendment.” Biden’s Malarkey on Guns and Crime
BIDEN-CREATED UKRAINE CRISIS
- “The U.S. army confirmed that the commanding general of the 82nd Airborne Division, U.S. Army Major General Christopher Donahue, had departed to Poland, as preparations for another deployment of about 1,700 U.S. service members continued at the base, Reuters reported.” US Troops Arrive At Location Near Poland-Ukraine Border Amid Tensions With Russia
- “Is the Russian president a Bismarck or a Hitler? And what should America do about it?” All Eyes on Putin
- Roger Kimball: “Maybe the Russians are doing what the Pentagon and State Department say they are doing. But our mantra should be ‘Don’t trust unless you can verify.'” Do You Trust the U.S. Government?
- “In its current borders, Ukraine can’t have both territorial integrity and political independence. It knows that and has already chosen the latter.” In Russia Crisis, Ukraine Should Be Prepared to Trade Land for Independence
- “Welcome to the age of minilateralism.” Ukraine and the Global Realignment
- “Maybe it’s time to rethink the Cold War national security threat paradigm.” Is the US Too Rich to Get Foreign Policy Right?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Putin-Xi statement also declared that cooperation between the two countries had surpassed the level of traditional alliances.” “No Limits” Friendship: Putin and Xi Present Common Front Against the US
- Republican Texas Rep. Michael McCaul disagreed with Sullivan’s assessment when asked about the fallout from this joint agreement later in the program. “This is why it’s so important because Xi is watching what is happening, our adversaries are watching. If Putin can go into Ukraine with no resistance, certainly, Xi will take Taiwan,” he stated. McCaul also expressed concern over North Korea and Iran. Sullivan Dismisses Concerns Over Joint Statement From China And Russia, Rep. McCaul Disagrees
- “The China Initiative is a Department of Justice program launched in 2018 which prioritizes counteracting ‘non-traditional collectors’ from China’s espionage program who seek to ‘rob, replicate, and replace’ American technology. . . The CCP has cloaked itself in the cause of Black Lives Matter in order to disarm U.S. criticism aimed at China’s human rights record.”The CCP Is Weaponizing Woke Rhetoric Against the Biden Junta
- Thad McCotter: “Suppose we had done to China what they have done to us?” The Great Power Competition: Mirroring Communist China
- “Iranian foreign minister says Biden’s nuclear waiver ‘is not enough’ as regime rushes to build a bomb.” Biden Waives Sanctions on Iran’s ‘Civilian’ Nuclear Program in Bid to Restore 2015 Deal
- “Robert Malley has not briefed Congress a single time since starting talks with Tehran.” GOP Demands Biden Iran Envoy Testify Before Congress
- Hamas “views with great appreciation and respect the efforts of Amnesty International.”Palestinian Terrorist Groups “Welcome” Amnesty’s Biased Report on Israel
- “What the European Union can do about it.” (the question is what will they do about it, and it’s rhetorical – jjs) Palestinian Authority Breaks Its Promise to Clean Up Its Textbooks
- “All that stands in the way of this commonsense is Boris Johnson’s zeal for Net Zero. But the prime minister’s resilience will not save him when the public is angry not over a few parties but over fuel bills they can’t pay and blackouts that chill their homes when both of these disasters are direct results of government policy.” It Was a Dark and Stormy Night: Boris in the Wrong
- Miranda Devine: “As if Secretary of State Antony Blinken weren’t embroiled in enough foreign debacles, he now stands accused of meddling in Albanian elections on behalf of billionaire financier George Soros and is being sued for defamation in an international court as a result.” Anthony Blinken’s Horrific Stain on Albania, and It’s All for Nazi Collaborator George Soros
- Robert Spencer: “The man who did this, however, is not a white supremacist neo-Nazi out of establishment media central casting; instead, he is a Muslim named Shahid Hussain. Hussain’s attack on the synagogue follows closely after another Muslim, Malik Faisal Akram, took hostages in a Colleyville, Texas synagogue, demanding the release of convicted jihad terrorist Aafia Siddiqui. Is this the future for synagogues in this country?” Chicago: Man With Hitler Mustache Paints Swastikas on Synagogue
- “Tommy Robinson delivers a stunning documentary on Muslim rape gangs.” The Rape of Britain
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “This is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to reshape how we draw lessons from cyber events and improve for the future.” (my ass; they’re gunning for us – jjs) DHS Unveils New Cybersecurity Board
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Green energy is going to cost Germany more than it thinks.” Germany to Raze a 1,000-Year-Old Forest in the Name of Going Green
- “Policies that make energy scarce and expensive, promoted by wealthy elites, have weakened many nations, including the United States.” How Green Energy Fantasies Can Amplify Civil Unrest
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Essentially, commercial satellites like Iceye’s are replacing the government satellites that NASA and NOAA have been launching, but with far less frequency and far more cost in the last two decades. In fact, the inability of these agencies to get many new Earth observation satellites launched on time and cheaply has fueled this new private industry.” Iceye Raise $136 Million in Private Investment Capital
- “Like the insiders who run Axiom, these guys are taking advantage of their experience at NASA to build a private space company that will serve NASA’s needs. They are also recognizing that in the coming years, everything NASA ‘does’ will be done by private companies. This company is their effort to jump on that bandwagon.” Former NASA Insiders Form Commercial Company to Launch Satellites to Lunar Orbit
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The education establishment has replaced biology with ideology when it comes to gender.”Reading, Writing, and Gender Bending
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Whether it was because of the [Chinese] COVID-19 restrictions — the fans who usually accompany the events are mostly missing — or the location of the Winter Games — controversy around China’s record of human rights abuses has swirled — the energy around the Winter Olympics was noticeably lacking.” Report: Beijing Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony Ratings Plummet
- “Sjoerd den Daas, a correspondent for NOS Journaal, was covering the long-awaited opening of games in China when a man wearing a red armband entered the frame and grabbed the journalist by the shoulders.” Communist Chinese Cop Drags Dutch Reporter Away from Camera Live on Air at Beijing Olympics
- “The American-born skater has been trying to make a dent in China’s skating scene since 2018 when she changed her name to a more Chinese-sounding name, dumped her U.S. citizenship, and announced her desire to become a Chinese Olympian.” (Chi-Coms to call her a CIA plant any moment now – jjs) US-Born Skater Who Defected to Team China Blasted After Last Place Finish
- “Here’s a way to find out: how many black head coaches has the NFL had since 2000?” Let’s See if the NFL Really Is Racist
- Christian Toto: “Podcaster rails against affirmative action, cites Biden’s VP selection as proof.” Adam Carolla: VP Kamala Harris Is a “Shit Show”
- “What does Malcolm X have to do with the events at the Capitol last year? A lot, it turns out.” Afro-Idealism in Black History Month and January 6
- “A false Poet is easily discovered and Neil Young is no Poet.” The Poets, the People, and the Prigs
- “Because of our technology, the shallowness of the cast of The View will be on display for anyone to see, for 1,000 years. But they do not tremble. I would, in their shoes.” The Judgments of Time
- “Are we now free to choose our own particularist, perhaps ethnic, religion?” (I’m not quite sure I get what the author is driving at; you figure it out – jjs) Whoopi Goldberg and the Old American Civil Religion
- “Corporations have gone political and seek, or at least profess to seek, change in the world.”The Big Lie of Woke Capitalism
HITHER & YON
- “REVIEW: Campaign of the Century: Kennedy, Nixon, and the Election of 1960” Was Nixon the One in 1960?
- “A Q&A with Alexander Motyl, whose new novel tells the story of the atrocity.” Russian Victimizers in Berlin: The Largest Coordinated Assault on Women in History
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.