Good morning, kids. Well, the Canadian Mexican standoff just ramped up a notch to the point where someone is going to get their hair mussed. The Canuck canalla, Justin “Castreau” Trudeau in the words of one honest reporter just “poured oil on a raging fire.”
Trudeau enacted the Emergencies Act on Monday, an unprecedented move that would give the Canadian government more power to crackdown on “Freedom Convoy” protesters. Dozens of protesters on Ambassador Bridge at the U.S.-Canada border were arrested Sunday as Ottawa Police cleared the crossing.
The Emergencies Act will give police more avenues to arrest or fine individuals not complying with local orders. Additionally, the government will be able to tow vehicles that block roadways and financial institutions will gain the power to keep properties from supporting the blockades.
The Emergencies Act will give Trudeau special powers for 30 days to take “temporary measures that may not be appropriate in normal times.”
Right up there with the millions of lives they’ve destroyed in the space of barely a century, the thing that I loathe about these filthy degenerate criminals is the sheer radiance of their hypocrisy, proclaiming themselves champions of liberty, equality and rights as they stomp on our windpipes with their jackboots, imagining the noise our blood and wheezing gurgling out of our collapsed lungs make sound like the Ebenezer Baptist Church Choir singing We Shall Overcome.
“My focus is on Canadians who have had a long two years,” Trudeau replied. “We’ve been through a pandemic, we’ve lost loved ones. We’ve seen businesses struggle, we’ve lost jobs and just want this to be over.”
“For those people who disagree with the measures that governments put in place to keep Canadians safe, to ensure that we would make it through this pandemic better than many of our peer countries,” Trudeau continued. “Those people have gone from protesting and disagreeing with those measures to limiting and blocking the freedoms of their fellow citizens. Hurting jobs, hurting lives and livelihoods, endangering public safety, and weakening our country not just right now, but for times to come in the eyes of our most important trading partners.”
No, you cocksucking, inept fraud. Your focus has been to use a nasty, yet still relatively curable/survivable virus (created in a Chinese bioweapons lab at the behest of and funded by Mengele fan-boi Anthony Fauci [but that’s another story]) as a pretext to implement a so-called “global reset” – intentionally destroying the economies and societal order of the free world and handing over the fate of a few billion people to an axis of transnational corporations and Communist China, the Islamic caliphate and its totalitarian plans notwithstanding. Ernst Stavro Blofeld, please pick up the white courtesy kitty . . .
And when I say “relatively curable/survivable,” it would have been had we allowed ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and all the other proven anti-viral therapeutics to be widely distributed, not locked down the world, not insisted on masking everyone (like using a chain link fence to stop a flea infestation), turn the infected elderly into a biological WMD that killed thousands of uninfected elderly in the name of preserving Medicaid funds, and forced people to be injected with dubious and dangerous concoctions that only improved the health of Big Pharma’s balance sheets and politicians’ portfolios. Yes, people have died from and with General Tso’s Sickness. And all those deaths and suffering are the fault of those who used this – and continue to use this – as a political weapon. That is by any definition a straight up crime against humanity. But I digress.
And speaking of the Islamic caliphate, it should be noted that it has a major beachhead in Canada. Just ask Ezra Levant and Mark Steyn about barely surviving the attempt to “Mus-zzle” them by a Canadian human rights council about 15 years ago. Yeah, the will to power and the totalitarian impulse is sadly nothing new in Canada and elsewhere. The past “two weeks” (100 in real time) put it into overdrive, transforming what we thought were bastions of western civilization and freedom – Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the USA – into concentration camp-building, political prisoner-jailing, and censorship-happy police states.
Back in Canada, while the Castreau junta – surprise surprise at the suggestion/behest of the illegal regime controlling our government down here – has threatened to revoke licenses, insurance and of course arrest and imprison the 18-wheel freedom fighters, the drivers are apparently not backing down.
So far, Trudeau has refused to meet with the truckers, instead employing increasingly hard-nosed political and legal tactics to try and break the protest.
David Paisley says he has been protesting for weeks now and, as a street captain, helps organize protesters and direct those who wish to support the cause with funds, goods, or services. Paisley told The Daily Wire that Trudeau’s announcement, which made headlines across major news organizations in the U.S. and Canada, went off barely noticed by the protesters on the ground.
“No one really cares about any new announcement. I mean the police have been breaking the law long before any emergency power. They were taking our fuel away. They were arresting people for purely having jerry cans or having empty tanks of fuel,” he said.
“They’ve already been doing these ’emergency powers’ and all it does is make people dig their heels in more,” Paisley added. “The irony . . . is that these very powers and threats are why we are here.”
In 1981, the future prime minister of Canada had not yet turned 10 years old and was not yet designated Canada’s “sexiest man alive.” Yet there are clues that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau might have heard and absorbed Soviet anti-Solidarity propaganda. In response to the 2022 truckers’ convoy, Trudeau plagiarized the Soviets, claiming, “We won’t give in to those who fly racist flags. We won’t cave to those who engage in vandalism or dishonour [sic] the memory of our veterans. . . “
. . . In 1981, the Soviets seemed invincible. Yet their power was fragile, vulnerable to a single fissure of courage that started in Poland. That crack lengthened and spread until the entire system crumbled. It must have seemed impossible to defeat an ideology that controlled every institution — the press, the education system, the military, etc. Yet, without firing a shot, a courageous protest in Poland did just that.
The Soviet Union, like modern leftism today, appropriates and exploits the struggle of ordinary people while simultaneously making things worse for them. Their soft hands and arrogance set them apart from their supposed clients in the “real world.” Their only skill is to feast upon the fruits of other people’s labor. When real labor awakens to the true parasitic nature of the Left, the whole system comes crashing down.
No wonder they’re so afraid.
I have a small suggestion:NORTH AMERICAN TRUCKER STRIKE
Let Atlas shrug. Yeah, they may be itching for Cloward-Piven but it’s better to give it to them on our own terms and at a time of our own choosing. As for the truckers and us, we can’t play it safe now. We have a tiger by the balls and we can’t let go.
And lest we forget why these bastards are now letting their freak flags fly, it was because OrangeManBad dared descend the Trump Tower escalator six and half years ago and pulled back the curtain. What they did to him – now confirmed more and more by the Durham investigation – was the gateway drug to what they intend to do to us.
As the Left’s hero Josef Stalin said as the battle for Stalingrad raged, “Not one step back.”
Kudos to commenter Linn Ridge for the headline.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “America’s managerial elites are seeking demographic transformation by any means necessary.” Replace the Ruling Class
- “His sexual fetishes include tying up his partner while he eats dinner and watches Star Trek.”Biden Unleashes Dog-Role-Playing Fetishist On Key Nuclear Post
- “. . . after all these years, the company I love has lost sight of the values that made people everywhere — including those gymnasts in the former Soviet Union — want to wear Levi’s.”How I Was Bullied Out of My Top Job at Levi’s by the Intolerant Woke Mob
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “No one still trying to convince the public that two pipe bombs were planted near the Capitol in advance of January 6 can be believed.” The January 6 Pipe Bombs Look Like Another FBI Hoax
- “The media and authorities still have not provided a motive detailing why Darrell E. Brooks, who expressed views sympathetic to Black Lives Matter on social media and penned an anti-Trump rap song, allegedly carried out the attack.” Democrat-Inspired Waukesha Christmas Parade Massacre Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- “When it came to what was his most important responsibility as President of the Senate, Pence did not rise to the occasion.” How Mike Pence Fell Short on January 6
- Richard Kiel’s eyes and forehead with Quentin Tarantino’s gumline. Communist Pramila Jayapal Compares Refusing to Mask Up in the Elevator to — January 6
- “Why haven’t you heard about Ronald Greene and what Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards’s state police did to him? Maybe because Edwards is a Democrat?” Sellouts, Political Chumps, and Black Lives Matter
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS
FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The act has never been used before, CBC reported. The act defines a national emergency as ‘an urgent and critical situation of a temporary nature that (a) seriously endangers the lives, health or safety of Canadians and is of such proportions or nature as to exceed the capacity or authority of a province to deal with it or (b) seriously threatens the ability of the Government of Canada to preserve the sovereignty, security and territorial integrity of Canada.'” Trudeau Goes Nuclear: Invokes Never-Before-Used Emergencies Act to Crush Freedom Convoy
- “They’ve already been doing these ’emergency powers’ and all it does is make people dig their heels in more,” Paisley added. “The irony . . . is that these very powers and threats are why we are here.” Canadian Protesters “Dig Their Heels In” Against Trudeau’s Crackdown
- “The insurance on your vehicle will be suspended,” she said. “Send your semi trailers home, the Canadian economy needs them to be doing legitimate work, not to be illegally making us all poor.” (time for a NATIONAL TRUCKER STRIKE; do it – jjs) Castreau Threatens to Freeze Assets, Suspend Insurance of Freedom Convoy Truckers
- “The federal government has not met the threshold necessary to invoke the Emergencies Act. This law creates a high and clear standard for good reason: the Act allows government to bypass ordinary democratic processes. This standard has not been met,” the association said. “Threatens Our Democracy”: Canadian Civil Liberties Association Condemns Trudeau Invoking “Emergencies Act”
- “The hack comes after GiveSendGo said it would still send donations to the truckers.”GiveSendGo Hacked, Info of Donors to Freedom Convoy Reportedly Sent to Leak Site
- “When real labor awakens to the true parasitic nature of the Left, the whole system comes crashing down.” Why They’re So Afraid of the Truckers
- “In Canada, the irresistible force has met the immoveable object.” Newton, the Third Law of Motion, and Canadian Truckers
* * * * *
- “Think of the children.” Video: Biden Declares “Personal Freedom” Comes Second to Chinese COVID Mandates
- “Title 42 was used to deport thousands deemed likely to spread [Chinese] COVID.” Memo: Biden Could End Chinese COVID-Era Deportation Policy
- “Marshall’s legislation would revoke many of the federal government’s expanded powers to respond to the pandemic on a national level.” Sen. Marshall to Introduce Bill Ending Chinese COVID-19 National Emergency Declaration
- “Oklahoma, Kansas, and New Hampshire lawmakers show there is now a preference cascade toward early treatment options for [Chinese] COVID.” States Finding Ways to Support Ivermectin Treatment for Chinese COVID-19
- “Bowser said a dramatic drop in [Chinese] COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in recent weeks spurred the decision to relax some of the emergency measures introduced in December.” DC Keeps School Mask Mandates Despite Dropping Chinese COVID Vaxx Passes
- “These findings demonstrate that our public health agencies are in serious need of reform. They have failed the people who fund them for the last two years.” NIH Spent a Shockingly Small Part of Its Budget on Chinese COVID Research in 2020
* * * * *
- Bob Zimmerman: “Routinely, government officials, especially those in states controlled by Democrats, lied repeatedly in order to create fear and terror in the general population. Almost every claim they made, edict they declared, or mandate they ordered, was either an outright lie, or designed to obscure the truth. Let’s take them one-by-one.” The Lie That Was Chinese COVID
- “New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern will speak at Harvard University’s commencement ceremony this spring — even as other New Zealanders are prohibited from traveling freely abroad.” Jacinda Ardern, Who Blocked Vaxxed Pregnant Journalist From Returning Home From Afghanistan, to Visit U.S.
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Neustar Information Services executive allegedly wanted Clinton administration post.”Biden Had Firm at Center of Trump Hacking Scandal on Campaign Payroll
- “So, those are the issues that John Durham is looking at, and I think there’ll be many more — I would expect there to be quite a few more indictments because of that. There was not a proper predicate to begin that investigation. John Durham has said that publicly already.”Trump DNI Ratcliffe Says Obama/Biden Were Briefed on Hilary’s Attempt to Dig Dirt on Trump
- “Can’t speak to that.” Karine Jean-Pierre Repeatedly Dodges Questions On Durham Report When Pressed By Fox News Reporter
- Margot Cleveland: “The details John Durham sprinkled throughout his filings suggest even more bombshells are to come.” Special Counsel: Democrats Framed and Spied on Trump While He Was President
- “Once again Donald Trump has been proven right.” John Durham’s Explosive Motion
- “Not a military coup that we once thought of from a banana republic. No rifle fire, hand grenades, nor mortar launchers. But a soft and silent, yet deadly coup done by people with suits and ties and dresses and skirts and law firms and excutive offices.” The Silent Coup
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Their wild spending created excess demand during a major supply chain disruption.” How Biden and the Democrats Reignited Inflation
- “. . . And Republicans aren’t going to help, unless we make them.” America Is Approaching Financial Doomsday
- “The bottom line is that, if we would just stop noticing how expensive everything is and start buying again, the economy will get going and all will be well. But if we keep on paying attention to prices that are galloping ever higher and tighten our belts, then Old Joe Biden and his team could get mauled in the midterms, and no Leftist economist wants to see that. What’s more, if you spend yourself into bankruptcy, you can become a ward of the state, dependent upon the Democrats’ generosity to you (which is based on their appropriation of money from people who actually produce something). So for the Left, there is no downside.”Leftist Economists Discover What’s Wrong with Biden’s Economy: You
- “If our noble lords and ladies can’t forecast inflation, which is everywhere a monetary phenomenon and therefore a direct product of government, what makes them think they can forecast global climate?” An Inflation Primer for Modern Insurrectionists
- There goes Brandon . . . Price of Unleaded Gas Up 40.8% Under Biden; Used Cars Up 40.5%; Beef Up 16.0%
- “Hiring on anything but merit can only lead to national decline.” Woke Hiring, Reduced American Competitiveness?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Make no mistake, community safety is our responsibility,” she said. She quoted Rep. Ritchie Torres (D-N.Y.) who said that “Defund the police is dead.” Pelosi and Torres are absolutely right. But the question that should be asked is, why are you calling it now? Malig-Nancy Pelosi Says “Defund the Police” is Not the Policy of the Democrat Party. Yes, Really.
- “Seattle’s transit system has become unusable after reports of toxic fentanyl and meth smoke, volatile behavior and dangerous work environments, which has scared off travelers, local authorities said, The Seattle Times reported Monday.” Toxic Fentanyl, Meth Smoke Make Seattle’s Transit System Unusable, Authorities Say
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “. . . if we really want to stop this indoctrination, we have to go to the source of much of the indoctrination. And believe it or not, that happens to be the celebrated children’s book publisher, Scholastic Press, which is the only children’s book publisher that works with the schools. This monopoly gives them huge influence over our kids. . . Scholastic is publishing the kind of woke garbage you don’t want schools teaching, like anti-Americanism, LGBTQ propaganda, graphic sex, and critical race theory.” Woke Books From Scholastic Press Are Polluting Our Schools and Homes
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Scoff at your peril. The border is wide open.” Titty Caca AOC’s Boast About Turning Texas Blue
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The Biden [junta] doesn’t want a judge to release a report on Dominion Voting Systems equipment in Georgia, claiming that doing so would ‘threaten election security,’ Just The News reports.” Is the Biden Junta Trying to Hide a Report on Dominion Voting Systems?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “After a highly publicized two-week pinch-on-the-wrist suspension for anti-Semitic comments, Whoopi’s back in the saddle.” Whoopi “Fat Albert Speer” is Back, and She Hasn’t Learned Anything
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The tax savings from the bill for members of Congress could even potentially outweigh any profits they would have made from trading individual stock, according to tax analyst and Columbia Business School professor Robert Willens — giving backers the dual advantage of looking virtuous while also making money.” (there aren’t enough lampposts on the planet for these despicable criminals – jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi, Other Stock-Trading Pols Could Avoid Capital Gains Taxes Under Lie-awatha Warren Proposal
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- Daniel Greenfield: “. . . Only one can win.” Biden’s Black and Left Base Go To War Over Supreme Court Seat
- “In an opinion column for The New York Times, Axelrod pleaded with Biden to tone down his rhetoric during the speech by painting things as they really are in America while acknowledging the pains and anxieties caused by inflation, [Chinese] COVID-19 restrictions, and violent crime — amongst other woes.” David Axelrod Warns Biden: You Can’t “Jawbone Americans” Into Believing Things Are Better
- $5,000 per pint ice cream headache . . . Malig-Nancy Pelosi Praises Joe Biden’s “Vision, “Knowledge,” “Strategic Thinking”; “Great [so-called quote-unquote “president”]”
- “Democrats’ reasons for not backing Biden for reelection mostly centered on concerns related to the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] electability.” (but, but, but — 81 million votes!!! /sarc – jjs) Poll: Majority of Democrats Don’t Want Biden to Run Again in 2024
- [Doug] Schoen thinks that Biden’s handlers can turn things around. The problem, he says, is that ‘Americans simply don’t feel that Biden’s and Democrats’ priorities align with their own.’ Well, yes, because most Americans don’t want to see war with Russia, or economic ruin, or a fictional Southern border.” Ex-Clinton Wonk Has a Radical Suggestion for How Biden Can Salvage His So-Called Quote-Unquote “presidency”
- Thad McCotter: “The Left’s belief that extremism in the pursuit of misery is no vice is manifest under the Biden [junta] and the Democrat Congress, where due to their regressive policies both peace and prosperity are in the tank, though gas isn’t due to inflation. This is, of course, a fundamental reason for the Left’s misery: their policies produce it. Every — single — time.” “Keep America Miserable — Vote Democrat!”
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The Delaware Democrat challenges reporters to ‘go back and read what I said.’ Challenge accepted.” A Biden Reader
- “As long as Trump is a package deal with Kushner and his associates, our movement will always stop short of victory, tripping over its own feet.” Skeptical Trump Endorsements Show the Need for a MAGA Comeback
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Their Pulitzer awards say the papers “dramatically furthered the nation’s understanding of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and its connections to the Trump campaign.” Now everyone knows they only “dramatically furthered” a smear. (more lie, “pull-it surprise!” – jjs) Washington Post, New York Times Should Give Back Their Pulitzers for Russia-Trump “Reporting”
- “After the revelations of Hillary Clinton’s alleged shenanigans broke early Saturday morning, the New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, CBS News, NBC News, and ABC News — all ignored one of the largest political scandals of the past ten years.” 48 Hours: Media Ignore Durham Investigation of Hillary Clinton’s Operatives Allegedly Spying on Trump
- From one of the “experts” the CBC interviewed: “Freedom is a slippery concept.” Canadian Broadcaster Corp. Ties the Word “Freedom” to”Far-Right Groups”
- “Instagram page urging followers to boycott The Super Bowl in protest of half-time performer Snoop Dog’s song lyrics that promote anti-police violence.” Suffolk County, NY PBA’s Post Condemning Snoop Dogg Removed by Instagram
- Rakoff. Rhymes with . . . Clinton appointee, not that those things matter much these days.Judge to Toss Sarah Palin’s Defamation Suit Against the New York Times
- “‘Non-partisan’ media firm funded by Dem billionaires.” Operative From “Republican” Lincoln Project Now Working for Nazi Collaborator George Soros
- “Whatever way the high court decides will leave at least a third of the American public disappointed.” I&I/TIPP Poll: As Court Decision Looms, Abortion Issue Still Sharply Divides Americans
- “Valentine’s Day can still be fun even if you broke up. Do you have information about a former (or current) partner involved in illegal gun activity? Let us know, and we will make sure it’s a Valentine’s Day to remember!” the ATF post said. ATF Asking People To Turn In Exes On Valentine’s Day
BIDEN-CREATED UKRAINE CRISIS
- “The United States is relocating its embassy operations in Ukraine from the capital Kyiv to the western city of Lviv, Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Monday, citing the ‘dramatic acceleration in the buildup of Russian forces.'” Biden Shakes Up Diplomatic Presence in Ukraine Amid Russian Buildup
- “On Monday, multiple news outlets reported that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky had claimed that his country is expected to be attacked by Russia this week.” Ukrainian Officials Say Zelensky’s Russian Invasion Comment Was “Ironic” (like Alanis Morrisette? – jjs)
- “Overestimating the risk is a self-fulfilling prophecy.” Reasons to Criticize Biden’s Intelligence on Russia
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Americans can’t trust a liar like Jake Sullivan to be honest about the threats facing the nation when he’s guilty of fabricating them.” Russia Collusion Hoaxer Jake Sullivan Can’t Be Trusted to Evaluate Threats After Fabricating Them for Political Gain
- “The Global Times likewise sneered that Maud’s ‘story of warmth and friendship’ was a ‘stark contrast to narratives pushed by some Western media, which have been covering China in biased ways, slandering the image of the country.'” China Hypes U.S. Snowboarder Tessa Maud for Praising Genocide Games
- “Can he continue to distract Palestinian attention from his power play?” Mahmoud Abbas: Latest Wins and Losses
- “A once respected organization has lost its mind.” (when was it ever respected? – jjs)Amnesty International’s Apartheid Libel of Israel
- “Chief Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt condemns ‘attempts to stigmatise and incite prejudice.'” (hat-tip CBD – jjs) Dutch Plan to Reveal University Ties to Israel and Jews “Reeks of Anti-Semitism”
- “A woman in Vienna was charged with inflicting bodily harm after stabbing a Syrian migrant, despite the fact that the migrant was trying to rape her. . . Authorities accused of attempting to hide the case.” (coming soon courtesy of a Soros DA near you! – jjs) Woman in Vienna Charged With “Bodily Harm” After Fighting Off Migrant Rapist
- Robert Spencer: “Can you guess which government did this and why?” Police Destroy FOUR MILLION Bottles of Beer
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Overrun by drug addiction and squalor, the City by the Bay wants to bring its disastrous experiment in harm-reduction to the rest of California.” San Francisco’s Heart of Darkness
- “A study, comparing Seattle to Portland, the latter of which shockingly didn’t sign on to this dumb idea, finds that Seattleites have responded by switching from sugary sodas to beer. With alacrity. And why not? Sure, beer and wine are taxed, but not to the extent of sugary drinks are at 28 cents per 16 ounces. Greedy bastards.” Seattle’s Soda Tax Goes Horribly Wrong
- “Whereas if she succeeds, her suburb-destroying war will come for your state, county, and town.” Cuomo Hench-Hag Kathy Hochul’s War on the Suburbs May Get Her Kicked Out of NY’s Governorship
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The principle source of payment for the delivery of most births in 2020 continued to be either private insurance or Medicaid,” said the report, “however, the percentage of births covered by private insurance increased from 2019 (from 50.2% to 50.6%), and the percentage of births covered by Medicaid declined (from 42.1% to 42.0%).” CDC: 40.5% of U.S. Babies Born in 2020 Had Unmarried Mothers; 42.0% Born on Medicaid
- “The agency, a huge and critically important but dysfunctional organization, now needs a bold, clear-thinking reformer to lead it.” (it needs to be abolished – jjs) The FDA Needs Reform — Biden’s Nominee is Not the Person to Do It
- “In the five years since Dr. Califf was [first] confirmed, more than 400,000 Americans and 5,000 West Virginians have died from drug-related overdose,” Manchin said, going on to describe how yearly deaths had only risen throughout the pandemic. “Let’s not beat around the bush. Dr. Califf bears a great deal of responsibility for these deaths.” (Manchin is a solid “no” vote – jjs) Manchin Blasts Biden’s FDA Pick, Alleges He Shares “A Great Deal Of Responsibility” for the Opioid Epidemic
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “New analysis quantifies the politicization of federal science grants.” Follow the “Diversity
- “From the beginning, the Biden [junta] has been hostile toward the fossil-fuel industry and has done the bidding of environmental extremists.” Gas-Price Change, Not “Climate Change,” Is What Matters to Americans
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “And once again, the FTC lawsuit indicates that the Biden administration has decided to take a heavy-regulatory hand when it comes to business. The result however of this approach in this case has not produced more competition, but the likely bankruptcy of at least one company.” Lockheed Martin Cancels Merger With Aerojet Rocketdyne
- “Astronomers have now concluded that the rocket stage that will impact the Moon on March 4th is not an abandoned the Falcon 9 upper stage that launched the DISCOVR satellite in 2015, but an upper stage from a Chinese rocket.” Rocket Stage to Hit Moon is From Chinese Rocket, Not Falcon 9 Upper Stage
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Thomas will compete at Ivy League championships beginning Feb. 16, and the NCAA Division I men’s and women’s swimming and diving championships will take place March 16-19.”NCAA Clears the Way for Junk-Tucking Fraud “Trans” Swimmer Lia Thomas to Compete in Women’s National Championships
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Get the masks off our fucking kids.” David Foster’s Daughter Sara Calls Out Super Bowl Hypocrisy of Mask-Free Celebrities
- “The uses and misuses of Lift Every Voice and Sing.” One Super Bowl, Two National Anthems?
- “One can only assume the Warner label is used to Young’s tantrums by now and knows how to placate him until he calms down and things go back to normal. At any rate, it’s delightful to see yesteryear’s hippies losing influence in the public square like this.” Well, Well, Well . . . Look Who’s Back on Spotify
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “When time starts running short, there’s no way to inflate it, not even Biden-style.” My Debt to Colin Kaepernick for Not Watching or Missing the Super Bowl
- “. . . Or is it time to slow down?” Should Catholics Keep Up With The Times?
- “The ousting of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s science advisor shows that sensitivity increasingly trumps expertise.” End Merit As We Know It
- Christian Toto: “The Who legend weighs in on the devastating economic impact of Biden’s America.” Pete Townshend: “Inflation Is a Killer”
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.