[I]f I were president-elect of the country, it’s the last thing I would say. Even if I believed it, I doubt that I would put it this way. But I don’t believe this anyway. Our darkest days are ahead of us? What a bleak way of looking at things. …We Americans have adapted to our problems. …Our freedom has allowed our adaptability. If disaster is coming our way, we don’t just sit there and endure it. We come up with ways to avoid it, to beat it back, to overcome it, but we don’t just sit there and accept it. And, as such, we don’t just resign ourselves to the fact that they’re living in the darkest days because we, at least to this point, still have the greatest degree of freedom of any people on earth. Now, it’s under assault and under attack and we all know this. But I don’t believe our darkest days are ahead of us. I never have. People have been asking, “You’ve always told us you’d tell us when it’s time to panic. Is it time?” It’s never time to panic, folks. It’s never, ever gonna be time to give up on our country. It will never be time to give up on the United States. It will never be time to give up on yourself. Trust me.”
There’s been an ocean of ink and pixels spilled on the subject of leadership. While Rush lamented what he perceived to be [his] failure, nothing could have been further from the truth. He (and Donald Trump) effectively awakened millions of people to the rot, corruption and danger that for so long we were unaware of or, worse, refused to see. No one person, not even Rush Limbaugh can fight this fight alone, though that in no way takes away from his achievements which I believe in the fullness of time will be a key to changing the course of history for the better.
Rush Limbaugh was the voice of freedom, the voice of America. I don’t know where I would be today without him and for sure I don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow without him either.
Good morning, kids. Thursday and one year ago today the golden EIB microphone was silenced forever. I have to wonder that knowing his demise was imminent and having a front row seat as we all did to the coup de grace of the republic with the stolen 2020 election and the aftermath, did Rush Limbaugh, of blessed memory, really still believe it wasn’t time to panic? Or was he merely trying to buck us up? I don’t believe he was a bullshit artist. If he were, he’d never would have built and maintained an audience of tens of millions of people, and growing larger every year, for a third of a century.
We’ll never really know, but that said, I think he knew what was just over the horizon and he did sound the closest thing to an alarm bell the very day this “two weeks to flatten the curve” lie was announced. Considering everything we’ve been through in just over a year, had Rush Limbaugh lived you can bet everything being hurled at Tucker Carlson and Joe Rogan would have been aimed at him. And when the FCC, the DoJ the J-6 Kangaroo Kommittee and the IRS put him in their crosshairs for “Mis- Dis- or Mal-information” (Jen Piss-Hockey’s new moniker: Miss Dismal), you have to wonder what his first words might’ve been as the Pretenders’ “My City Was Gone” faded out.
Canada’s Justice Minister, David Lametti, has told Trump supporters who donated to the “Freedom Convoy” to “be worried” about having their bank accounts frozen. . .
. . . “Well, I think if you are a member of a pro-Trump movement who’s donating hundreds of thousands of dollars and millions of dollars to this kind of thing, they oughta be worried,” responded Lametti.
Lametti also said that truckers could lose their trucking license if they participated in the protests or if their company permitted them to participate in the protest.
The justice minister’s declaration comes after Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau evoked emergency powers to quell the protests that have crippled the country in recent weeks in defiance of the government’s vaccine mandates. Among the many measures that Trudeau’s government would be taking, the prime minister’s administration said that people who participate or donate to the protest could have their bank accounts frozen.
“This is about following the money. This is about stopping the financing of these illegal blockades,” Trudeau’s Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland said at a press conference on Monday. “We are today serving notice if your truck is being used in these illegal blockades your corporate accounts will be frozen.”
The cancerous anal wart that spouted that warning was none other than Canadian Reichsminister of Justice David Lametti. At least when Yasser Arafat addressed the UN in 1974, he had enough horse sense to carry an olive branch along with the .44 Webley. But this bald-headed, baldfaced thug did something far more stupid than merely issue a threat. By invoking the name of Donald Trump, I think he just tipped his mitt that Justin Castreau-cescu is colluding with Joey Softserve down here in the lower 48. And it’s also a not so subtle warning that the next group of people to be targeted as “fomenting insurrection and funding terrorism” both here and abroad are the American people.
These mask mandates and vaccine mandates and all the garbage we have had to endure with them is bad enough. And yet most people still hunker down and try to go about their daily lives as best as they can because, unlike the professional leftist agitators who are trust-fund denizens of momma and poppa’s basement, responsible American-Americans have better and more important things to do like earn a living and raise families.
Now, if a government is going to throw down a gauntlet by freezing bank accounts, seizing assets, throwing people in jail on trumped up charges (hint-hint) while ditching habeas corpus, and on and on, you are now throwing napalm on glowing embers. As Bob Dylan once intoned, “When you ain’t got nothing, you got nothing to lose.” Whatever my innermost thoughts on what I think these tyrants who have all but destroyed our nation, society and future should suffer, the last thing I want to see is violence. But look at what has been unleashed on us on all fronts. Even with that, all we want to do is to be left alone. Yet, the Democrat Progressive Globalist Left – the tyrants – continue to beat on us until our morale improves. We will be made to care!
When criminals are let loose to terrorize the citizenry, when political assassination or attempted assassination is excused away by the propagandists in a way that blames rape victims for dressing too provocatively, and now when the guaranteed right to protest and even petition our elected officials for redress is viewed as insurrection and terrorism, that’s bad enough.
Now, we have a government in Canada and one down here a red pubic hair’s breadth away from preemptively criminalizing free speech by freezing our assets, and we have got ourselves a situation. Time to panic? No. Time to prepare? You bet your ass.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- David Reaboi: “As ‘whiteness’ becomes code for ‘evil,’ many Jews are understandably — but misguidedly — fleeing the label.” The Unbearable Whiteness of Jews
- “If leftists can rig elections, they certainly can rig a constitutional convention. That would be a major disaster.” Why is the Right Betting the Constitution on an Article V Convention?
- Rabbi Chananya Weissman: “I have two simple words for these monsters who come dressed as saviors, who claim that many people will need to make ‘sacrifices’ and even be sacrificed for the sake of everyone else. You first.” “Managing” the World’s Population
- Daniel Greenfield: “Did she lecture herself about her prejudices and ignore her common sense?” (see also Miranda Devine’s piece in the Crime section – jjs) Was a Woman Murdered Because Critical Race Theory Taught Her She Was a Racist?
JUSTIN CASTREAU-CESCU CANADIAN MEXICAN STANDOFF
- “Trudeau to protesters: If you don’t let our government make your health decisions, we’re willing to shoot you.” Is the Canadian Government Starting a Civil War?
- This bald-headed cancerous anal wart just spilled the beans that Castreau-cescu and Joey Daughter-Diddler are now in cahoots. These idiots are seriously playing with fire. Canada’s Justice Minister: Trump Supporters “Oughta Be Worried” About Frozen Bank Accounts
- “We got a call from the team saying, ‘We’re getting phone calls here,'” Giuliani told the Ottawa Citizen. “I said, ‘What’s going on?’ and they said, ‘They’re threatening to throw bricks through our window. They’re threatening to come and get us.’ We said, ‘Lock the door and we’ll find out what’s going on.'” Freedom Convoy Donor Forced To Close Store After Info Leaked In GiveSendGo Hack
- “I fail to see why any journalist felt the need to report on a shop owner making such a insignificant donation rather than to get them harassed,” Omar said in the tweet. “It’s unconscionable and journalists need to do better.” (is she angry that they did it or that they didn’t cover up better? – jjs) Even Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Defends People Who Donated To Canadian Truckers
- “Trudeau confronted by Conservative Party interim Leader Candice Bergen, who suggested that Prime Minister’s antics were unneeded & making the situation worse.” Parliament Jeers Prime Minister Trudeau During Speech About “Emergencies Act”
- “The removal of these exemptions is ultimately necessary, and we cannot afford to lose any more truck drivers who transport food and other vital supplies across the border.” U.S. Govs, Canadian Premiers Call on Biden, Trudeau To Drop Cross-Border Vax Mandate For Truckers
- “Justin Trudeau’s government uses national emergency powers to try to end the trucker protests.” Extraordinary Measures
- “If you think things are unproductive now, just wait until you use the jack boot of government to force truckers to fall in line. You’ll regret it, Mr. Trudeau.” The Canadian Truckers’ Choice: The Easy Way or the Hard Way
- “Author and phycologist Jordan Peterson blasted Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Wednesday after Trudeau accused a Jewish Conservative Party lawmaker of standing ‘with people who wave swastikas.'” Jordan Peterson Rips Castreau-cescu Over Swastika Taunt To Jewish Lawmaker: Never “Encountered Anyone More Self-Righteous”
- “He name calls people he disagrees with, he wedges, he divides, he stigmatizes,” Bergen said, “yet in spite of all of his failure, Coutts border has cleared, Windsor has opened up, provinces and police are doing their jobs and blockades are starting to come down.” Watch: Lawmakers Burst Out Laughing at Justin Trudeau Saying “Responsible Leadership”
- Robert Spencer: “. . . If not biologically, then ideologically.” Justin Trudeau: Fidel Castro’s Son
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- In addition to the $100,000 the Louisville Community Bail Fund plans to procure for Brown, the group also said it will provide “mental health resources” for the activist upon his release from prison. Brown’s allies have called it “disgusting” and “irresponsible” to associate the activist’s “connection to Black Lives Matter” with the shooting. (meaning the accusations are right over the target – jjs) BLM-Linked Bail Fund To Free Louisville Activist Who Shot at Jewish Democrat
- “The Washington Examiner reports that several Clinton associates have taken up key positions at BLM, including Democrat Party fixer Mark Elias. It was Elias who funneled money to fund Christopher Steele’s discredited anti-Trump dossier and served as Hillary’s 2016 campaign general counsel.” You Will Never Guess Who’s in Charge of the $60 Million in Black Lives Matter Assets
- “DeVries received a minimum of a three to six-year prison sentence, which started on December 27th, a $4,000 fine, and must register as a sex offender and comply with probation. DeVries could be incarcerated for as long as 15 years, with one year potentially being washed from the sentence if he completes sex offender treatment.” BLM Organizer Convicted on 20 Counts of Possessing Child Porn
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “You’ll have to get an annual shot [COVID vaccine]. I mean, it hasn’t been formally announced yet ’cause they don’t want to, like, rile everyone up,” he says while eating dinner and being surreptitiously filmed. “Biden wants to inoculate as many people as possible.”[WATCH] Undercover Video of FDA Executive Admitting Chinese COVID-19 Vax Has Lack of Safety Testing for Toddlers, Billions in Profit for Big Pharma
- “Given ‘the Nation’s essential commitment to religious freedom[,]’ Plaintiff’s harm — a constitutional injury involving her right to freely exercise her religion — is not a mere trivial grievance,” Self wrote in a rebuke of the mandate. Federal Judge Blocks Air Force From Discharging Service Member Over Vaccine Refusal
- “American’s hesitancy to allow fellow citizens to live without a mask follows a Tuesday report that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the near future will alter their mask guidance without a change in the science of [Chinese] coronavirus transmission.” Poll: 65 Percent of Democrat Voters Still Crave Mask Mandates
- “Which blue state will be the first to follow the Golden State’s descent into despotism?”California Tyrants Self-Identify: Only the Vaxxed Can Work
- “There is no defending the state and the targeting of children to justify prolonging the crisis. Indeed, there seems to be a fatal habit in the governing apparatus of California that is more interested in performative extremism than it is in sound public policy.” California Has Officially Lost More Than Its Mind. It’s Lost Its Soul
- “Residents are still required to wear masks indoors.” Los Angeles County Eases Outdoor Mask Mandate
- “It’s educrats’ latest effort to flex their political muscle to the detriment of students and families.” School Mask Mandates: Blue Governments’ Cynical Power Play Punishes Children
- “I was a tenured employee with six years dedicated to city schools. But I couldn’t keep my job simply by doing a good job. Instead, I faced a months-long intimidation campaign. And I finally lost my position because I wouldn’t get a medical treatment I don’t think is right for me.” (I imagine she voted Democrat in every election since forever; of winds and whirlwinds – jjs) I Lost My NYC Job to the Vaccine Mandate — And All New Yorkers Are Losing Too
* * * * *
- “Rather than be transparent with Committee Republicans, HHS and NIH have chosen to hide, obfuscate, and shield the truth.” U.S. Govt Advisors SHRED Documents Detailing Fauci Agency’s Obama-Era Work With the Wuhan Lab
- Dennis Prager: “Churches and synagogues will pay a price as people will gradually come to understand how weak their religious leaders were. Many of their congregants simply may not return.” Chinese COVID-19 and the Failure of America’s Major Religions
- “A large minority of Austrians suddenly woke up and saw in the full light of day that their constitutional and fundamental rights meant nothing.” (the birthplace of Schickelgruber; how fitting – jjs) Darkest Moment of the Night in Austria
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- It’s not a scandal, strychnine-tits. It’s sedition. Hillary Finally Responds to Durham Bombshell, Calls It “A Fake Scandal”
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Will the people ever learn how false information was seeded throughout the government and media in a conspiratorial effort to destroy a sitting president?” Hillary Clinton’s Greatest Masterpiece
- “Truly astonishing foolishness — and a truly astonishing cover-up attempt.” HillaryGate: Trump Was Right
- Again, call me when he’s arrested at 3:00AM and perp-walked in front of a XiNN crew wearing his pee-stained gatkes. WHOA: Biden’s National Security Advisor Could Be in Trouble Next
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Thankfully, not all supply-chain traffic travels through California. Ports in the Southeastern U.S. have worked hard to help relieve the supply-chain crisis. The Port of Savannah on the Georgia coast is one example. January marked the 18th consecutive record month for the port.” Southeastern Ports Work to Help Relieve Supply-Chain Woes
- “The midterm elections are still 10 months away but Democrats in Congress have been panicking about their prospects. . . When politicians get into trouble, the first thing they think about is how to throw money at the voters to distract them from their problems. Accordingly, Democrats in Congress are looking to ease the high cost of gas at the pump by suspending the 18-cent-a-gallon federal gas tax.” Democrats Looking to Suspend Federal Gas Tax For the Rest of 2022
- [So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden wasn’t making a market assessment on the gas industry when he warned Tuesday that if Russia invades Ukraine there could be an impact on energy prices in the U.S.,” White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday. Piss-Hockey Psaki: Biden “Wasn’t Making a Market Assessment” on the Gas Industry
- “A shockingly large price bubble appears to have formed in the real estate market.” Key Indicator Hints America is Headed for Its Worst Real Estate Crash in History
- “Eventually the whole damn Roman Empire collapsed,” he said. “It’s the biggest long-range danger we have probably apart from nuclear war.” (IIRC, Munger is tied to the hip with Warren Buffet – jjs) Legendary Investor Charlie Munger Leaves Host Nearly Speechless After Predicting An Inflation Apocalypse
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Miranda Devine: “A homeless career criminal with three open cases stalks a young woman, forces his way into her Chinatown apartment, stabs her to death — and Democrats blame everything from Donald Trump to the end of child tax credits. Everything except their anti-cop, soft-on-crime policies that have caused the inevitable breakdown of law and order that led to the gruesome death of Christina Yuna Lee.” Christina Yuna Lee’s Blood is on the Hands of Democrats
- “Frontpage Mag speculates that the impetus for the backlash may be the murder of Jacqueline Avant, the mother-in-law of Ted Sarandos, one of the people who helms Netflix.”LA Elites Are Turning on D.A. George Gascón
- “I will not support the nominations of judges or any other individuals sent to us by this [junta] who are soft on crime and soft on criminals. Frankly, it is a pattern with this [junta], and it is one that has got to end. And for those reasons I will oppose you and anyone else that the president sends up to us that does not understand the necessity of the rule of law.”Sen. Josh Hawley Rejects Biden Nominee Nina Morrison Straight To Her Face
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- A nearly hour-long training workshop at NAIS’ flagship conference in 2020, reviewed by Breitbart News, features a discussion about how to talk to kids about “gender, and sexuality, and identity,” including how to talk to kids in Pre-K about “their bodies,” “penises and vaginas,” and “what they feel like inside, do they feel like a boy or a girl.” The conference covers how to teach sex, sexuality, and “gender identity” from Pre-K to Grade 8. (this is mass child rape and the people responsible need the death penalty – jjs) Exclusive Footage: Private Schools Nation-Wide Pushing “Queer Inclusive” Curriculum, Trans Ideology Starting in Pre-K
- “A book in schools that’s come under fire from parents was written by an author with a concerning — and previously unreported — resumé.” Meet the Sex Shop Founder Who is Grooming Children Through Books in School Libraries
- “East Coast, West Coast, it turned out everyone was mad.” The Parents Are Restless and They Must Be Crushed
- “This is evil subversion of parents.” Teacher Promotes Gender “Transition Closet”
- “Go to Hell, lefty degenerates.” Social Media Crushes Alleged Teacher Who Says “Get Bent” to Parents
- “I expect Breed’s new appointees will simply continue the same programs, but do it more sneakily, as Democrats have been doing now for decades.” Pushback: Three School Board Members Recalled in San Francisco
- “I have a strong suspicion that the real pressure came from people offended by what happened to Lowell, the erstwhile academic high school.” I Wouldn’t Get Too Excited About the San Francisco School Board Vote
- “How the left ruined American academic excellence.” The Progressives’ Reverse Midas Touch in Education
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Mostly because they’re causing it intentionally, so they’re at least accidentally honest.Memo Indicates Biden Junta Does Not See Border Surge Ending Soon
- “For some Catholic leaders, Biden’s open border and trafficking of children is a lucrative business that awards them millions in federal cash.” DeSantis Blocks Biden Junta’s International Child-Trafficking Scheme In Florida
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “There is nothing more important than the preservation of our democracy,” Rogers told the committee. “This is brave what we’re trying to do here. We must do this.” Arizona Lawmakers Seek to Return to Paper Ballots, Hand Counts
- “The Left’s opposition to voter ID threatens to destroy free and fair U.S. elections.” The Danger to Democracy Comes From the Left
- “The Democrats have a demonstrated history of trying to make elections as one-sided as possible and thus enthrone themselves for perpetuity.” Can the Democrats Undermine the Midterms?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Prove it or apologize.” “Vicious Libel”: Titty Caca AOC Blasted After Implying Israel Keeps Palestinian Children In Cages
- “When Whoopi Goldberg said the Holocaust wasn’t about race, because Nazis and Jews were both white, she voiced what has become unquestioned truth in today’s progressive circles. The ADL, an organization founded to fight Jew-hatred, is complicit.” Whoopi “Fat Albert Speer” Goldberg Said What Progressives — Including ADL — Are Thinking About Racism
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “His tenure has been marked by an extremely passive policy towards China characterized by Blinken himself allowing various Communist Party officials to berate him in public.” (another bag man for the Big Guy – jjs) Red-Handed: Antony Blinken Helped U.S. Universities Take CCP Cash, Refused to Help Highest Profile CCP Defector
- “Roughly a decade after voting to bring a Confucius Classroom to Southern California, Chen is running to unseat freshman congresswoman Michelle Steel (R., Calif.). But the Democrat isn’t distancing himself from his school board tenure — in fact, he’s fundraising off of it.”Meet the California Dem Who Invited the CCP Into His Local Classrooms
- “Dems take advantage of system designed to protect [Chinese] COVID-weary lawmakers.”Proxy Abuse: House Dems Who Don’t Show Up to Congress Spent Big on Campaign Travel
- “Apple widow owns The Atlantic, has invested millions in Democrati-aligned publications.” (essentially a Soros with tits, and very dangerous – jjs) Laurene Powell Jobs Employs “Bare-Knuckle” PR Firm That Defended Harvey Weinstein, Jussie Smollett
- “As former President Trump might say, ‘Total disaster!'” Biden Came to Make a Mess and Eat Ice Cream
- “The administration — the administration I served in last.” Video: Biden Can’t Remember Obama’s Name
- “Freedom accused Oz of being in the pocket of Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan, telling the Washington Post that Oz would act as ‘Erdogan’s arm’ if elected to the Senate.”Enes Kanter Freedom’s Dunk on Dr. Oz Could Shake Up Pennsylvania Senate Race
- “Here’s what happens when you force a globalist new world order on an unwilling population.” What Does a Millennial Conservatism Look Like?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Remember Lesley Stahl when Trump said his campaign was spied on: ‘This is 60 Minutes. We can’t put on things we can’t verify.'” (bathroom Stahl – jjs) Liberal Media Obsessed Over Russia Collusion but Downplays Durham Revelations It Was Hillary Hoax
- The editorial, headlined “Escalating hateful rhetoric leads nation down a dark, chaotic path,” said that the attempted shooting “revealed the dangers of the talk coming from the right about civil war and political violence.” (proof positive that the bias is not unconscious; this is premeditated propaganda – jjs) Las Vegas Newspaper Seems to Blame “Extremist Republicans” for Attempted Shooting, After Alleged Shooter Outed as Left-Wing Activist
- “Although the jurors were instructed to avoid media coverage of the case, several revealed that they inadvertently learned of Rakoff’s ruling through push notifications to their phones.” Palin Jurors Learned About Judge’s Ruling Against Former Governor While Deliberating
- “Conspicuously absent in Michael Beckley’s criticism of China is any mention of the threat of its growing friendship with Russia and their mutual antagonism toward the U.S.” As China and Russia Plot New World Order, Academics and Media Look the Other Way
- “And Weiner thinks he’s going to make a comeback? Hannity humiliated him in this interview because Weiner couldn’t find it in himself to say that he’s changed since his 18-month incarceration at the Federal Medical Center at Devens, Massachusetts. What the hell is wrong with him?” Hannity Humiliates Anthony Weiner During Interview
- “More people are watching The Real Housewives of Orange County than are watching CNN at primetime.” How Low Can It Go? XiNN Records Worst Ratings In EIGHT YEARS
- “Not all opinions — even the best opinions that go hand in hand with truth — can be proven in a court of law.” Exulting in a Deplorable Defense and the Elite Media’s Fall
- “Shall we hold Ford Motors liable for Darrell Brooks’ decision to ram a maroon 2010 Escape into a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wis.? Perhaps Boeing should finally be brought to justice for manufacturing the 767 that Mohamed Atta chose to fly into the North Tower of the World Trade Center.” The Remington Settlement Is Awful. Let’s Do the Same Thing.
- “The Justice Department has sued Missouri in an attempt to stop the enforcement of a measure in the state which deems some federal firearms laws invalid.” (nullification: it’s not just for breakfast anymore – jjs: Justice Department Sues Missouri Over Second Amendment Bill, State AG Fires Back
- Raymond Ibrahim: “At any rate, here, then, is one more example that, when it comes to protecting a people’s welfare — which is what gun laws and [Chinese] COVID lockdowns are supposed to be all about — it’s probably best to let the people themselves decide on what course of action to follow.” Chinese COVID Lockdowns Helped Terrorists Murder Law-Abiding Citizens
BIDEN-CREATED UKRAINE CRISIS
- “With much fanfare, the Russian Defense Ministry announced yesterday that they were pulling back some troops that had been stationed on the Ukraine border. The U.S. and NATO are still unable to confirm the pullback, which doesn’t matter anyway. The withdrawal has not been followed up with any other movements by Russian forces, nor has there been a slow-down in Russian preparations.” Putin’s Terms Haven’t Changed But His Tone Has
- “Putin is probably just saber-rattling.” Putin Will Back Down — Unless He’s Gone Mad
- [AP’s Matt] Lee and [Needle-Nose Ned] Price recently got into a spat after the State Department alleged that Russia was planning a false flag video to create a pretext for invading Ukraine.” “It is Your Job to Ask Questions!”: Reporter Asks Ned “Ryerson” Price if Americans Should Trust Biden Junta
- “They lied again? Surely not!” But the Regime Promised Me a War!
- “Wolverine-skis! We repel blintz-krieg with our fabulous bublichkes!” How Young Ukrainians Are Preparing For Possible Invasion
- “Meeting aggression with bluster and sermonettes only produces more aggression.” Boris Johnson’s Foreign Policy Magical Thinking
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Two vastly important geopolitical developments have dominated the international spectrum in recent months – the escalating crisis in Ukraine, and the ever-increasing diplomatic and economic synergy between Xi Jinping’s China and Vladimir Putin’s Russia. Any approach to the former must heavily consider the subsequent ramifications upon the latter.” The Axis of Autocracy and the New Cold War
- “Richard Nephew served as the deputy special envoy for Iran before leaving that post on Dec. 6 ‘due to a sincere difference of opinion concerning policy,’ according to a Tuesday tweet by Nephew announcing his departure from the [junta]. He briefly continued to work at the State Department after leaving the Iran team last year.” State Department on Defense Over Iran Talks After Nuclear Negotiator Quits
- “Intriguing developments with the UAE and Bahrain.” Israel’s Peace With Some Arab Neighbors?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Urban areas need to use upcoming elections to force out the hypocritical politicians whose policies are ruining the nation.” It’s Time for Americans to Rescue U.S. Cities From Greedy Leftists’ Crime-Infested, Drug-Riddled Chokehold
- “D.C. was never supposed to be like the Capitol in The Hunger Games, where the wealthy clowns in charge destroy the vulnerable for sport.” Leftist Nonsense is Killing Washington DC, and It’s Time to Let it Die
- “Outdated licensing rules make it needlessly difficult for part-time lawyers to remain in the workforce.” Qualified But Barred
- “The main goal of the foster care system is to help and protect kids — isn’t it?” Prager U Video: Is the Foster Care System Racist?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “When health care becomes first and foremost a business, the most important part of medicine gets thrown by the wayside.” The Decline of American Medicine
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Biden [junta] is intent on preventing American producers from developing the energy we have at home to meet our country’s needs and lower gas prices.” Biden Junta Defies Court Ruling Again, Opts Against Holding Oil Drilling Sales
- “When the electric utility companies and the greenies get together, it’s not for Americans’ benefit.” The Electric Vehicle Plot
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Branson’s share in the company is now only about 11% — having successfully pumped and then dumped 80% of his shares — and it appears its management senses his name and the association with his Virgin Group now carries more negative than positive connotations. The new company logo for example shrinks the word “Virgin” so much that if you didn’t look close, you’d think the company was simply called ‘Galactic.'” Rebranded Virgin Galactic to Reopen Ticket Sales
- China Tests Lunar Orbital Maneuvers Using Last In-Space Component of Chang’e 5 Sample Return Mission
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Jennifer Sey cancelled by mob for speaking out against children wearing masks, school closures.” Levi’s Brand President Says She Was Offered $1 Million to Shut Up About Being Fired Over Criticizing Chinese COVID Restrictions
- “Revolutions rarely come out the way they are planned.” The Woke Should Be Careful What They Ask For
- “Grafting twenty-first century notions of racial diversity onto J.R.R. Tolkien’s prehistoric mythology is as nonsensical as it is unnecessary.” Amazon’s Lord of the Rings Series Has Already Betrayed Tolkien’s Vision
- Terry Jeffrey: “If America continues on a long-term trend in which 40% or more of the babies born each year are born to unmarried mothers and even more than that are born on Medicaid, it is hard to see how this country will prosper.” A 40% Fatherless Nation?
- John Stossel: “The NBA’s pathetic embarrassment.” Groveling to China
- “Americans still watch movies, so why are the Academy Awards (and other award ceremonies) suffering while the Super Bowl flourishes?” From Wordle to the Super Bowl to the Oscars: American Culture is Adjusting Amid Mass Media’s Rapid Decline
- “Too much generosity discourages work, increases the number dependent on charity and unfairly penalizes those who work.” The Vanishing American Work Ethic
HITHER & YON
- “He ends one essay: ‘Just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.’ And I wanted to make a final joke about his dying, thinking that’s what he would have liked. But thought of that late death has taken all my heart for laughter.” P.J. O’Rourke (1947–2022)
- “From our February 1993 issue, ‘Brickbats and Broomsticks,’ a gem of a speech by the great satirist, who died Tuesday.” P.J. O’Rourke, RIP
FINALLY . . .
- “Patriots young and old take note: your country needs your boldness, independence, and these days especially, your subversion.” The Socrates of the Airwaves: Remembering Rush Limbaugh
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.