Good morning, kids. Thursday and I guess if this were Sunday’s Food Thread, it would be Blinis and Maple Syrup. And it would be appropriate since this author confidently declared he would eat his hat if there would be a full scale war in Ukraine. So I guess pass the moose burger and beet-root remoulade. Putin evidently has taken lessons from the Malig-Nancy Pelosi school of theatrics by ripping up the script the denizens of the Klain Kalorama Komintern carefully prepared for him and threw it in their faces like so much confetti. This isn’t a “minor incursion” but a full on invasion and assault on the entire country.
Russia has reportedly started to launch long-range missiles toward Ukraine and has aircraft en route to carry out additional strikes during the initial hours of the early morning full-scale invasion into Ukraine.
“Ukrainian officials said an initial wave of strikes targeted military installations, airfields and government facilities across the country, as well as border force installations. Ukraine’s border service said its troops came under attack all along the country’s frontiers with Russia and Belarus,” The Wall Street Journal reported.
“Kyiv didn’t immediately offer any official estimate of casualties. But a senior Ukrainian official said he believed hundreds of Ukrainian soldiers had died in Russian airstrikes and missile attacks that began at 5 a.m. local time.”Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Vice Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, tweeted out details of the attack seemingly before they were reported elsewhere.
“Russian aircraft are now en route to conduct additional targeted strikes on a number of key defense sites through all of Ukraine,” Rubio wrote. “Long range missile launches from #Russia are now underway[.] They are headed towards various pre-selected military sites throughout Ukraine.”
Before I start chomping down on that nice tender bit of lining adjacent to the Stetson label, I will say this in my own defense.
Biden and the idiots pulling his strings have not done anything more than sanctions that Putin is already ROFLHAO at, and an angry letter to the New York Times. Even Klain and Company cannot be that out of their minds to actually order American military assets to attack Russian forces just to save face. This is Russia. The former Soviet Union, which still has both tactical and strategic nuclear weapons. I know these clods will do anything to distract the American people from the utter catastrophe of the first year of this illegal, illegitimate junta. But did anyone – Blinken? Austin? Vanilli Milli? Bueller? – game this out to the last move or were they just winging it based on the sole calculus that they weren’t Trump. I do not even want to contemplate the sending of American troops into harm’s way over this.
Whatever I predicted, the salient points remain:
First: Whatever Russia decides to do vis a vis Ukraine is absolutely NOT in our strategic interest. Period. That said, it was Bill Clinton who guaranteed Ukrainian territorial integrity if they gave up their former Soviet-era nukes that remained on their territory post the 1991 break up. And it was Barack Hussein Obama -“mmm-mmm-MMM!” – who sat on his hands as Russia gobbled up the Crimea and totally shit all over our credibility in the international community to friend and foe alike.
Second: Every American foe was put in their place, and our shitty so-called allies got read the riot act to straighten up and fly right, between 1/20/17 and 1/20/21 – – with the possible exception of the greatest foe we ever have faced in our history: our own fellow citizens who have had a hard on to destroy us from within. That said, it is particularly rage-inducing to hear the comments from that quarter of the Jimmy Carter Memorial Peanut Gallery on how this is somehow the fault of Donald Trump. It is axiomatic that whenever there is a crisis somewhere in the world, a big factor in the equation is the dissembling and fumbling of a Democrat administration coupled with the perpetual stupidity of the Ivy League self-annointed “elite” who infect Foggy Bottom and the foreign policy think tanks like chronic malignant anal warts.
Yes, “the best and the brightest” as Robert McNamara boasted. The man whose raging ego and absolute ignorance strategically and tactically on warfare and geo-politics helped dispatch 57,000 Americans to an early grave in Vietnam. The war Nixon got us out of despite him bearing the smear of the ultimate defeat, which was caused by a Democrat congress that, after forcing him from office (over the equivalent of a parking ticket compared to Hillarygate), refused to honor the Paris Peace Talk agreement to defend South Vietnam in the event of North Vietnamese aggression, tying Gerald Ford’s hands, which led to a further 3-4 million deaths in the Communist killing fields. But I digress.
Sure, the left and the media, but I repeat myself, are shooting blood out of their eyes in blaming Trump and calling anyone who criticizes Biden a traitor and a Putin apologist. Worst of all are the fucking bastards supposedly on our side of the aisle – an aisle that is even more fictitious at this point than our southern border – I’m looking squarely now at Pee-Air Defecto Romney.
“Putin’s impunity predictably follows our tepid response to his previous horrors in Georgia and Crimea, our naive efforts at a one-sided ‘reset’ and the shortsightedness of ‘America First,'” Romney said in a statement released on social media Wednesday evening.
Romney’s statement hinted at Biden’s attempt to “reset” the relationship with Russia at the beginning of his term, but more aggressively criticized Trump’s “America First” foreign policy.
The Utah senator, and failed presidential candidate, also took a shot at former President Barack Obama who beat him in 2012 for the presidency.
“The ’80s called’ and we didn’t answer,” Romney said, referring to a moment in the 2012 presidential debate when Obama dismissed his concerns about the threat that Russia posed to the world.
Funny, but I seem to recall someone named Cofer Black who shared a seat at the board of Burisma along with Hunter Biden was an adviser to Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign. But that’s neither here nor there, right? You know what? Mitt Romney can go lash himself to an ALCM and drop in on the Kremlin. And he can take Roger Wicker, the senator whose intellectual agility mirrors that of the lawn furniture he’s named after, with him.
So, what is the upshot of what’s going on in Ukraine? Were it not for the fact that we have a manifestly irresponsible and inept non-leadership steering our ship of state desperate for some kind of propaganda victory they can ride on until next November, and looking at our servicemen and women (transexuals notwithstanding) as cannon fodder expedients, Russia and Ukraine are meaningless to me. The other factor of course is Putin himself. He is doing this because he sees he can get away with it, not just a Biden-approved “minor incursion” – and let’s not gloss over the fact that that statement, dementia-induced or G-d forbid not is what lit the fuse – but the whole Ukrainian enchilada. The cornered rat in this case is not Putin; it’s the Klain Kalorama Komintern. If they do nothing (and sanctions are nothing) then this will redound on them like a nuclear-tipped Wile E. Coyote trick cigar. Forget the bullshit poll from wherever; there’s a new poll out now showing Joey Soft-Serve is melting on the issue of foreign policy (see below). They almost have to do something. And Putin is not going to back down from that, my friends.
What a total titanic clusterfuck, and a potentially dangerous one at that. It seems the more dangerous the consequences the more absolutely unnecessary the trip was in the first place. William F. Buckley has been proven correct, yet again, in his assessment of rather being governed by the first random 3,000 people from the telephone book than the equivalent number of Ivy League grads.
Meanwhile, speaking of clusterfucks, while it is certainly welcome news that Jusitinian Castreau-cescu has revoked the emergency measures, and none too soon as he quite nearly collapsed Canada’s banks. But, he and his ilk are tyrants and there is no real opposition to him in the parliament. Sound familiar? He’ll do this shit again and he won’t back down either. And with that said, there’s a Freedom Convoy heading to DC right now. With what is happening in Ukraine about to explode in Biden’s face, this can only be a godsend for him.
We saw what happened on January 6th. This is a propaganda coup for the junta, pun intended. Arrests, accusations of insurrection and treason, white supremacy, “glowies” and Antifarians dressed up as truckers with tiki torches causing violence, the whole Megillah. Look we need to protest but this is just playing into their hands. If the US truckers want to make an impact here’s a suggestion:BOYCOTT ALL TRUCK DELIVERIES TO THE ENTIRE NORTHEAST CORRIDOR.
Throw in Chicago, LA, San Francisco, Portland and Seattle while you’re at it. That would send a message. The question of course is, how would the left interpret and react to it.
What a mess. Pass the ketchup.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Inept regulation threatens to suffocate the greatest innovation finance has seen in centuries.” (see related articles in the Economy section below – jjs) Free Bitcoin
- “The Canadian trucker convoy suggests a new class divide originating in our experience of reality itself.” Reality Honks Back
- “A miniature, knitted prosthetic penis arrives to save your female toddler from being misgendered.” The Bitty Bug Transgender Circus
- “Liberals are generally satisfied with this state of affairs . . . Yet the right behaves as if parental rights were under sustained and serious attack, as if the parent has been dislodged from a high place.” (flak status [X] directly over the target – jjs) NY Mag ColumnistCommunist: Parents Are “Household Tyrants,” GOP Imposing Conservative Agenda on Students
- “The Trayvon Martin case, now ten years past, continues to rock American society with earthquake-like tremors.” A Decade of Deceit and Division: What Trayvon Wrought
BIDEN-CREATED WAG-THE-DOG UKRAINE CRISIS
- “In a televised address, Putin accused the U.S. and its allies of ignoring Russia’s demand to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO and offer Moscow security guarantees. He said Russia doesn’t intend to occupy Ukraine but will move to “demilitarize” it and bring those who committed crimes to justice. As Putin spoke before dawn, big explosions were heard in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa and other cities across Ukraine.” Explosions Heard in Ukraine as Putin Announces Military Operation, Threatens “Consequences You Have Never Seen” to Countries Who Interfere
- “Ukrainian officials said an initial wave of strikes targeted military installations, airfields and government facilities across the country, as well as border force installations. Ukraine’s border service said its troops came under attack all along the country’s frontiers with Russia and Belarus.” Long-Range Missiles Launched From Russia, Aircraft En Route To Carry Out Strikes
- “Russia’s TASS News Agency claimed: ‘The heads of the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics (DPR and LPR), Denis Pushilin and Leonid Pasechnik, asked Russian President Vladimir Putin to offer help in repelling the aggression from the Ukrainian Armed Forces in order to avoid civilian casualties and prevent a humanitarian disaster in Donbass.'” Russia Claims Separatist Regions Have Asked For Its Help Fighting Ukraine’s Military
- “Putin warns the U.S. not to intervene.” Kremlin Invades Ukraine
- “It’s not even an insight, it’s not even a banality. I don’t know whether she was trying to bore her European counterparts or send these sort of boring verbal missiles to [Russian President] Vladimir Putin until he gave in,” Murray continued. “It doesn’t say anything, it doesn’t do anything. It’s just another banality. It does nothing to stop Vladimir Putin.” Douglas Murray Says “It’s Just Astonishing'”That Biden Sent Kamala Harris to Conference to Handle Russia
- “There is no doubt that the sanctions introduced against us will hit global financial and energy markets. The United States will not be left out, with its ordinary citizens feeling the consequences of the price increase in full,” Anatoly Antonov, Russia’s ambassador to the United States, wrote in a Facebook post Tuesday night. Kremlin Threatens U.S. Over Sanctions
* * * * *
- Victor Davis Hanson: “It is easy to predict what the Russian president will do in any given situation. Biden is making it easier for Putin to act with aggression.” Putin’s Predictabilities
- “Divided, infantilized, hijacked by the woke Left, and led by the zombie in the White House, we can’t handle Russia.” The High Price of Biden’s Weakness on Russia and Ukraine
- “How do you explain to people?” AP’s Matt Lee Corners State Dept. Spox Ned “Ryerson” Price on Biden’s Failure to Halt Nord Stream 2 Earlier
- “The West needs to understand his imperialist aims.” The Dangerous Reason Behind Putin’s Aggression Against Ukraine
- “In July 2021, Biden gave Merkel green light on Russian pipeline, reversing Trump admin policy.” Germany Halts Russia’s Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline After Putin Recognizes Ukraine’s Separatist Regions
- “Swalwell, a member of the House Intelligence Committee, received $2,900 last year from Vincent Roberti Sr., the chairman of lobbying powerhouse Roberti Global. Roberti gave $5,400 to Swalwell’s campaign in 2018. Roberti Global received $2.4 million in 2021 from Nord Stream 2 AG, a Switzerland-based subsidiary of Russian oil giant Gazprom. Critics of the 761-mile pipeline have long said it would allow Vladimir Putin to tighten his grip on Eastern Europe.” “Mr. Fang-Fang-Bang-Bang” Swalwell Cozied Up to Lobbyist for “Putin’s Pipeline” While Accusing GOP of Enabling Russia
- Oh, go to hell, asshole. What exactly did NOT happen between 1/20/17 and noon on 1/20/21? Get fucked. If anyone’s “unpatriotic” or a “traitor” it’s you and everyone like you that directly or indirectly sabotaged the Trump presidency and agenda. Strap yourself onto the hood of a station wagon and drive it off a cliff. Piece of Shit Globalist Fraud Pee-Air Defecto Romney Blames “Shortsightedness” of America First for Putin’s Invasion of Ukraine
JUSTIN CASTREAU-CESCU PROTEST CRACKDOWN
- “As noted by the AP, the emergency powers granted the Canadian government authority “to declare certain areas as no-go zones”and also allowed ‘police to freeze truckers’ personal and corporate bank accounts and compel tow truck companies to haul away vehicles.’ Earlier this week, a Canadian law enforcement official told the press that investigations into the Freedom Convoy would go on for months.” Justin Castreau-cescu Revokes Emergency Powers Used To Target Freedom Convoy
- How many divisions does Canada’s constitution have . . . Are Trudeau’s Actions Under Canada’s Emergencies Act Unconstitutional?
- “Trudeau destroys faith in the banking system.” Jordan Peterson Video: “I Was Told to Take My Money Out of Canadian Banks Quickly”
- “I know that if I had any cash in a Canadian bank I would right now be looking to put at least some of it elsewhere. The same thought applies to American banks, as their recent effort to shut down accounts of conservatives like Mike Lindell suggests that many banks will go along with a similar order by the Biden administration. And with an American truck convoy just now gearing up and heading for Washington, no one should be surprised if such a draconian action is just over the horizon.” Castreau-cescu’s Grab of His Political Enemies’ Bank Accounts Might Have Crashed the Canadian Banking System
- “Whenever government presumes to censor free expression and resort to police force to deprive us of liberty or property without due process of law, Americans uniquely in all the world may appeal through the Courts to the Constitution’s protections, proving once again that the Founding Fathers’ recognition — that our rights come from God and not the state — is indispensable to preserve and protect individual liberty against abuses of political power.”The Fickle Nature of Canadian “Rights”
- “Relentlessly nodding during Trudeau’s speeches doesn’t mean it isn’t a draconian regime.”What is She Doing?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Like the many people who only peacefully protested at the Capitol on Jan. 6, the truckers will be smeared as domestic terrorists by the Biden [junta] and media.” No Matter How Peaceful The American Freedom Convoy Is, Our Corrupt Regime Will Demonize It
- Betsy McCaughey: “How Biden treats the truckers could be pivotal for his presidency and the Democratic Party. The people who truck our goods, serve us in restaurants and work with their hands are speaking out for American freedom.” (that’s why the convoy is at beast meaningless and at worst a pretext for more junta crackdowns; better to boycott all deliveries to the Northeast Corridor – jjs) “Blue-Collar” Biden Should Not Make Castreu-Cescu’s Mistake and Welcome Truckers Heading to DC
- “Pentagon expected to OK National Guard for DC in response to convoys.” (better idea: boycott all deliveries to the northeast corridor – jjs) Truckers Gathering in California as #PeoplesConvoy Prepares Journey to D.C
- “My motivation for this is simple. I love my country. I have respect for our veterans. I pledge allegiance to my flag, and I owe a debt to this country for letting me live in a free society.” (great sentiment, but I think this is a bad idea; just refuse to deliver to the Northeast Corridor – jjs) Horsepower of America: Frontline Truckers’ Group Leads the Way in US Trucker Convoy
- It’s already happened. We haven’t gone as far as Canada has. Yet. Mike Pompeo: What Is Happening in Canada Can Happen in America
- “It’s stunning to see in this day and age a tyrant roll into a country.” (like here last year and in Canada last week? It sure as hell is, strychnine tits! Malig-Nancy Pelosi Uses Ukraine Crisis to Push Failed Democrat Russian Collusion Narrative
- David Harsanyi: “These days, the American left spends an inordinate amount of time working to censor debate and dictate what is and isn’t appropriate speech. The effort to smear dissenters is no different.” (he does bitch about people on our side allegedly praising Putin, but his points on the double standard are spot on – jjs) It’s Illiberal for Liberals to Accuse Biden Critics of Treason
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Michael Walsh: “The fact that the entire Western world ‘elite’ now leaps to China’s defense in any and all circumstances — how about those amazing Peking Olympics, sports fans! — is simply an indication of how deep the dragon’s financial claws are into our society now.” Now They Tell Us
- The suggestion of the lab leak theory was initially shut down in a letter in the prominent English medical journal The Lancet published in March of 2020. . . The letter was organised by British zoologist Dr Peter Daszak, who later admitted to having a conflict of interest as he serves as the president of the US-based EcoHealth Alliance. The NGO funded research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology with money supplied from the Dr Anthony Fauci-run National Institutes of Health (NIH).” UK Government Privately Believes Chinese Coronavirus Likely Leaked from Wuhan Lab: Report
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Why, exactly, does Dr. Doom reside above the law?” Pushing Science into Sadism
- “Senior calls out fellow students for conformity to ‘irrational [Chinese] COVID restrictions.'”Harvard Student: We Are Chinese “COVID Sheep”
- “The governor issued a harmful rule he didn’t have the authority to make.” Illinois Legislature Finally Revokes Gov. “Sitz-” Pritzker’s School Mask Mandate
- “All the airline companies have been pretty much as oppressive as United these past two years, generally treating their passengers like cattle on the way to slaughter. It would seem there is room here for some real competition, offering employees a tolerant work environment and its customers a pleasant flight. Right now no one is doing it.” Pushback: Federal Court Grants Injunction Against United Airlines Chinese COVID Shot Mandate
- Dr. Joel Zinberg: “From early in the pandemic the media vilified Florida Governor DeSantis as irresponsible and dangerous. Some labeled him “DeathSantis.” But DeSantis’s approach proved to be right. The mitigation measures imposed in other, largely blue, states did little to improve health outcomes. And Florida was better able to preserve its economic health than most other states.” Without Mandates or Lockdowns, Florida Better Managed Chinese COVID Than New York
- “A brave scientist reveals how [Chinese] Covid was produced in a military-controlled, bioweapon laboratory in Wuhan.” Life Lessons With Doctor Bob: Chinese Virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “A revelation buried in a cache of documents opens a new and potentially important investigative corridor for Special Counsel John Durham.” Let’s Hope the Special Counsel (and Others) Are Investigating the People Who Watch You Online
- “How many crimes is this? I honestly don’t know. Perjury? Mail fraud? how many ways does it hit the Espionage Act? For mere mortals, it would be a long long time in prison. Let’s see what comes of this.” Quick and Dirty Durham Explainer
- “The division Hennessey now serves as a senior official ‘supervises the investigation and prosecution of cases affecting or relating to national security, including any cases involving foreign interference in elections or violent extremist threats to elections.’ That includes the investigation run by U.S. Special Counsel John Durham, an investigation Hennessey has previously dismissed in since-deleted tweets as it probes the conspiracies Hennessey championed.” Watchdog Sues DOJ for Withholding Documents on Hiring of Russia Truther Susan Hennessey
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “You can have a margarita, but it won’t cure Bidenflation.” Ron DeSantis Mocks Piss-Hockey Psaki
- “The late economist Milton Friedman helped explain the inflation and stagflation of the 1970s. His explanation helped shape the strong economic recovery of the 1980s, built on the principles of limited government, with sound monetary policy that resulted in a steep decline in what had been rampant, double-digit inflation.” The Real Cause of Inflation is Insane Insane Deficit Spending
- “Somebody’s pouring fuel on the fire.” Whose Fault Are High Gas Prices?
- “All of the convenience of moving money around effortlessly comes at the cost of losing control over it.” Leftists Want To Control Your Money So They Can Control You
- “It is clear that governments and central banks view cryptocurrency as an existential threat.” (see related article Above the Fold – jjs) Bullish on Bitcoin
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Imagine an area where the crime has gotten so bad and the criminals so blatant that Hollywood’s progressives are at least eyeing the Red Pill.” LA Prosecutors and Hollywood Elite Back Recall of DA George Gascón
- “Garza’s campaign for DA in 2020 was heavily funded by organizations connected with [Nazi collaborator] George Soros, which have also invested in DA campaigns in Los Angeles, San Francisco, St. Louis, Chicago, and elsewhere.” Crime Watchdog Group Calls on Radical Austin DA to Recuse Himself in Indicted Officers Case
- “Our jury system is woefully defective.” (and corrupted by leftists – jjs) Did the Police Officer Who Accidentally Shot Daunte Wright Deserve Her Sentence?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Christopher Rufo: “Parents have the right to know what public schools are teaching their children.” The Fight for Curriculum Transparency
- “Time to start funding education options with a pulse — like, say, parents and children themselves.” Our Teacher Shortage Is a Sign of a Dead Educational System
- “Its discrimination against Asians is reminiscent of its treatments of Jews, but for different reasons.” Déjà Vu All Over Again at Harvard
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Joe Biden hasn’t ‘botched’ the border. He is, like Vladimir Putin, simply carrying out a very intentional plan.” Noting the Obvious About the U.S. Border
- “The figures come from a new Customs and Border Protection (CBP) report highlighting the massive amounts of young migrants attempting to breach the U.S. border in Del Rio, which is just one of 20 sectors comprising the U.S. southern border.” 75% Increase In Unaccompanied Minors Breaching U.S. Border Under Biden
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “And as is the case every single time, the problem is the fact that Donald Trump is clean as a whistle.” A Partisan Investigation Into Trump Seems to have Dead-Ended
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The case involves an appeal by a website design company that refuses to perform design services for gay couples.” Supreme Court Case Could Finally Define Religious Freedom Protections
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Miranda Devine states “The walls are closing in on Hunter Biden.” That’s more a psychotic reaction to coming down from a crystal meth bender. If the estimable Ms. Devine thinks this Lucky Sperm Club alumnus will face any real, serious prison time, then Hunter would appreciate if she didn’t Bogart the crack pipe because he wants whatever it is she’s smoking.Hot Water for Hunter Biden is Reaching a Boiling Point
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Obvious stench.” Donors to Peter Puffer Buttigieg’s Mayoral Campaigns Later Awarded Over $30 Million In City Contracts: Report
- Resign? That’s a Democrat resumé enhancer! Illinois State Sen. Thomas Cullerton Resigns From Office Amid Plans to Plead Guilty to Embezzlement Charges
- Wisconsin Democratic Senate candidate Mandela Barnes has added one of the party’s top “dark money” lawyers to his payroll while campaigning on a promise to crack down on undisclosed money in politics, according to campaign finance records reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon.” Senate Candidate Hired Dem ‘Dark Money’ Lawyer While Campaigning Against Money in Politics
- “Abby Broyles told a blatant lie, then blatantly lied about lying.” Drunk Dem: “I Don’t Remember” Harassing Tween Girls at Slumber Party
- “The list of hosts for the Trump-backed candidate raises further questions as to the endorsement.” Morgan Ortagus Fundraiser Hosted by Jan 6th-Bashing RINOS Who Declared Donald Trump “Unfit” for Office
- “The loss of a congressional seat means the ethically challenged representative will face off seventh-generation West Virginian, David McKinley.” In West Virginia, Carpetbagger Alex Mooney Meets His Match
- Wait, there’s a Far-Left response to the Leftist address?! Can we have a conservative response as well to the GOP-e’s? REPORT: Rep. Rancida Taliban to Call Out Fellow Party Members in Left-Wing Response to Biden’s State of the Union
- “The tyrannical urges among Democrats become clearer every day.” (but the fecklessness and collusion of the GOP grows clearer also – jjs) America Has Two Major Political Parties: The Republicans and the Authoritarians
- “J.D. Vance passed up on a comfortable path of accolades and rewards. It speaks well of his character — and his candidacy.” From the Ruling Class to the Outside . . . to the Senate?
- The short campaign ad posted on Feb. 13 features a nearly nude Stogner straddling an oil pump while wearing a cowboy hat, boots, bikini bottom and stars covering her breasts. Stogner’s campaign sign is seen flashing several times throughout the video while a narrator says “Stronger with Stogner, please vote early starting tomorrow.” GOP Candidate Sarah Stogner Fires Back at Critics After Straddling Oil Pump Naked for Campaign Video
- “Will they seize the opening or keep fighting among themselves?” The Left’s Chinese COVID Insanity is Creating a Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity for Conservatives
- “If the leftists who so vehemently oppose an Article V Convention of States believed they could ‘rig’ it, it’s news to them.” (a fair point; discuss!- jjs) If Leftists Could Rig a Convention of the States, Why Do They Oppose It?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “New scapegoat just dropped.” CBS News Clobbered Over “Propaganda” Tweet Covering For Biden’s Economic Disaster
- “The Jeff Zucker hire was also tasked with falsifying reports about Congressman Matt Gaetz.” XiNN’s Anti-Trump Russia Hoaxer Paula Reid Is Married to a Chinese Communist Party Lobbyist
- “While major news outlets claim to be ‘objective’ or ‘truthful’. they are in fact neither.” The Myth of a “Mainstream” Media
- “Rogan did what all of us should do if we’re attacked for something we say.” Canceling Joe
- “Psaki, a former competitive swimmer [does she tuck her junk too? – jjs] raised in Greenwich, Conn., seems to never have encountered people living paycheck to paycheck, or worried about how they’ll feed, clothe or educate their kids — amid a global pandemic, no less. If anything, her statements seem aimed at one cohort alone: high-earning, highly educated liberals and progressives just like her, ones who think anyone on the other side is too stupid to acknowledge.” Peppermint Piss-Hockey is the Condescending Face of the Biden Junta
- “There is no middle ground between letting one live or killing,” Magana told CNA. “They decided to allow killing up to six months and the Court has opened up the door to the abortion business even more.” Colombia Decriminalizes Abortion Through 6 Months, Critics Call it “Savagery”
- “In a report summarizing various federal statistics, SafeHome.org found that Americans purchased nearly 19 million guns in 2021 — falling somewhat behind 2020, when gun sales surpassed 21 million. Before the onset of [Chinese] COVID-19, the year 2016 was the strongest for firearm purchases.” Texas And Florida Lead U.S. Gun Sales’ Second Best Year Ever
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Simply put, China has to back Russia up with emotional and moral support while refraining from treading on the toes of the United States and European Union,” Ming Jinwei, a senior editor at the Xinhua News Agency — the official press agency of the Chinese government — wrote in a WeChat blog cited by The Washington Post. “In the future, China will also need Russia’s understanding and support when wrestling with America to solve the Taiwan issue once and for all.” Chinese Media Leaks Censoring Rules On Ukraine: We’ll Need Russian Support When We “Solve Taiwan Issue”
- “Gallup also found that 62 percent of Americans disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy, and only 36 percent of people approve of his handling of Russia, Fox News reports.” POLL: Biden’s Foreign Affairs Approval Sinks to 40%
- “Chalk up yet another victory for Donald J. Trump.” The Abraham Accords Are Working
- “A threatening new facility overshadowed by nuke deal negotiations?” Iran’s New Nuclear Facility Said to be Unbombable
- “But not left-wing extremism or Islamic radicalization.” German Federal Minister Wants Toddlers in Kindergarten to Be Educated About “Right Wing Extremism”
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Savvy Muslim activists know the avenue by which their grip on Western society and culture can be loosened. That’s why they fight so hard to defend it.” An In-Depth Look at Islam’s Achilles Heel
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) and his Chi-com libertine Fang Fang are going to crack open the champagne over this one.” BOMBSHELL: Biden’s DOJ Drops Anti-Spy China Initiative — Because Racism
- “McKinsey’s deep ties with Russian and Chinese leaders built over decades of lucrative deals raise the specter of conflicts of interest.” Amid Geopolitical Strife, US Corporate Giant McKinsey Has Deep Business Ties in Russia and China
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The FDA’s approach to measuring medical shortages obscures vital information.” How Not to Fix Medical Supply Chains
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Chinese solar companies currently dominate the industry, producing the vast majority of panels, polysilicon for panels and solar wafers worldwide, according to a 2021 analysis from BloombergNEF.” LG Abandons Solar Panel Business Amid Supply Chain Issues, High Costs
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “How to sail between the cyborgs and the luddites.” Tech Friends and Enemies
- “Meanwhile, it appears that at least six law firms are considering suing the company, which became a publicly traded company in July 2021. These law firms ‘ . . . are seeking clients who lost significant amount of money after purchasing the stock.’ The launch failure caused the stock value to drop significantly, and these law firms apparently think that the company has made false claims about its plans — such as its claim that it will eventually be launch 300 times per year — and wish to put together a class action lawsuit based on this accusation plus the drop in stock price.” Astra Releases Update on February 10th Launch Failure
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Dinesh D’Souza: “Schwartzel documents that as Gere continued to champion the cause of Tibet, and castigate China for its human rights abuses, Hollywood became more and more uncomfortable with his public advocacy. The late 1990s and early 2000s corresponded with a period in which the American movie market was flattening out, and Hollywood studios increasingly looked to expand in China.” Hollywood Blacklists Richard Gere Over China Criticism
- “Race Wokeism now extends to emojis — because it’s not enough to obsess about skin color (and other external attributes) in the real world. The virtual world must also be corrupted by the same sick obsession with race — by people who claim to be ‘fighting racism.'” Mind Boggling Emoji Bean Counting
- Christian Toto: “Classic rocker [sad, pathetic, no longer relevant, 5-time liver recipient] slurs the podcast giant, shredding his own arguments in the process.” David Crosby Gushes Misinformation About Joe Rogan
HITHER & YON
- “Arthur was a kids show about an animated aardvark who was in third grade. The show was “known for teaching kindness, empathy and inclusion through many groundbreaking moments to generations of viewers,” executive producer Carol Greenwald told CBS News in 2021.” Longest-Running Animated Kids Show In US Ends After 25 Years. Series Finale Shows Characters All Grown Up
- “Perhaps Letter from Home is a letter to us, who have wandered into a far country, not to fight but to give ourselves up to vanity.” Longing for Home
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.