Good morning, kids. Tuesday and it looks as if at least part of what friend and colleague CBD predicted on the latest edition of our award-winning™️ Cut Jib Newsletter Speaks! podcast might be coming to pass.
In an interview with Reuters, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that Russia would be willing to halt military operations if, in addition to stopping its own military action, the government of Ukraine agrees to its terms:
— change its constitution to enshrine neutrality between Russia and the West into law
— acknowledge Crimea as belonging to Russia
— recognize the separatist regions of Donetsk and Luhansk as independent states.
Peskov said that Russia’s terms had been laid out and handed over to the Ukrainian delegation during the first two rounds of negotiations between the two countries last week.
Notice there is no mention of Zelensky stepping down nor the resignation of his government and the call for Jimmy Carter-monitored elections to install Putin puppets. That, plus the more salient fact of the announcement itself as confirmation of what we all suspected, in that Putin bit off way more than he could chew in trying to conquer all of the Ukraine in one fell swoop. Of course there are no promises of Russia acknowledging the territorial integrity and statehood of the remainder of Ukraine, not that they’d be worth the paper they’re written on, and no guarantees that Putin would not gobble up Donetsk and Luhansk or rig a Dao-Min Yen plebiscite calling for anschluss with Russia some time in the future.
But all that said, the combination of Ukrainian resolve and apparent top down Russian military incompetence was not an outcome he entertained when he threw what he thought were rigged dice. And now his neck is on the line along with the oligarchs who have lost billions already and stand to lose billions more the longer this thing drags on. I don’t think Zelensky at this point has any choice but to accept these terms as, while Putin may not nuke Kyev in a fit of pique, he would have no qualms about massive artillery barrages pulverizing the already battered capital city, and other cities. But a) does Putin have the guns and ammo to do it and b) will the continued squeeze on the oligarchs and the Russian economy be too much to bear and result in his ouster?
And what if Zelensky is thinking that as well? Yes, the world is hot and horny to portray this guy as a hero but would he actually allow even more bloodshed and destruction of his own people and nation in order to see Putin removed because he’s an existential threat or worse, out of a personal vendetta? Forget the media image; Zelensky’s a man, not a saint.
Let us assume (ass-you-&-me) that Zelensky does in fact accept this offer he can’t refuse. That leads us to CBD’s assertion that Joey Soft-Serve will have a fresh pair of Depends slapped on him, thrust in front of the cameras, duly doped up on antipsychotics, cholinesterase inhibitors and Lomotil-laced Ensure, and declare a foreign policy victory, regardless of the fact that he and his team of imbeciles and incompetents would have had nothing to do with it. While, no doubt, they will attempt to do this, I don’t think it’s going to fly with the American people. In fact, with gasoline through the roof, Team Biden is scrambling like mad to square the circle of trying to bring the price down by begging for imports from Venezuela, the Saudis and no doubt even Russia itself – even as they belch out the bullshit that they’re in favor of a Russian oil embargo – while at the same time not wanting to alienate the enviro-Communists and going whole hog to destroy petrochemicals.
My problem, as CBD pointed out, is that I think too much like a sane, rational human being. I have to start thinking like the insane leftists in order to figure out what their next moves might be. Well, to paraphrase the immortal Johnny Nash, “I can see clearly now, my brain is gone . . .”
An unpopular [junta] has been gifted a crisis by Putin and is seeing to it that it doesn’t go to waste. Biden had been unable to evade the blame for rising gas and food prices, but going forward the skyrocketing price of gas and food, in particular anything with wheat, will be blamed on the Russian invasion. While the invasion will certainly impact energy and food prices, the fundamental force driving the price hikes is still inflation caused by government spending.
Putin’s invasion provides a perfect pretext for allowing the Biden [junta] and its congressional allies to go on printing money and shutting down the economy with regulatory impositions while blaming the resulting economic crisis on the situation in Ukraine.
That is why Biden doesn’t want to stop Putin. Our intelligence people had all the necessary information on the invasion plans. We knew everything that was going to happen. Had Biden really wanted to deter the invasion, there were multiple options for heading off the war. Instead Biden made it clear that there would be no intervention, just sanctions he knew would not work. . .
. . . Only if Putin invaded Ukraine would they have the leverage to maintain a crisis, ransack the economy, consolidate corporate economic responses, and transform our foreign policy. . .
. . . Does the Biden [junta] actually want oil from Iran and Venezuela? No, it does not.
The green energy agenda means that the Biden [junta] is thrilled with high oil prices and an international pretext for keeping them high. At the same time it can build relations with Islamist and leftist enemies under the guise of trying to fix the high oil prices even though it has no intention of doing so except during election years when it can claim credit for lowering prices. . .
. . . The Biden [junta] has managed to actually have war fever without a war. There are Ukrainian flags flying and vodka being poured down the drain without a single American soldier being on the battlefield. And, despite what some on both sides think, it’s going to stay that way. . .
. . . After running through the farce of looking for oil in Iran and Venezuela, and any other terror state that has any for sale, the Biden [junta] will double down on green energy. We will be told that the Ukraine crisis is more evidence that we need to invest all our money into windmills and solar panels. Even though the entire crisis only happened because the Europeans decided to invest in wind and solar which made them dependent on Russia and Ukraine.
In the name of stopping Russia, America will also become increasingly dependent on Russia.
Tethering America’s energy market to unstable players like Russia and Ukraine, or Iran and Venezuela, or Saudi Arabia and the Muslim world, forces us into bad binary choices like war or appeasement. Instead of breaking the cycle of dependency by embracing the potential of our own oil, gas, nuclear, and future energy capabilities, we’re trapped in the same dead end maze.
The green energy investors who fund the Democrats win and so do America’s enemies.
Biden isn’t trying to stop Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, he is trying to stop America’s economy while deftly avoiding the blame for the economic misery resulting from his domestic policies.
I always admonish people to stop thinking of the GOP as “the stupid party” when in fact their actions are collusion with the Democrats/Leftists and totally intentional. Same goes for me in describing the Democrats/Leftists as insane. Well, they are insane, but nevertheless everything they are doing is absolutely intentional. You can mock Mayor Peter Puffer and VP Kamala (also a peter-puffer) for the abject tone deafness in advising people to buy electric cars as the solution to high gasoline prices.
But another Leftist stooge, Jeff Merkley lets the cat out of the bag:
On Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “All In,” Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) argued that in order to undermine Russia’s power, we have to “end our dependence on oil and have the world transition to renewable energy.” Because Russia will be able to sell oil as long as there’s demand for oil, and called for a “climate emergency. . . “
. . . He continued that decades ago, we didn’t know about two things: “One was [the] tremendous climate impacts of burning fossil fuels. And the second is, renewable energy was very expensive at that time, as compared to fossil fuels. Now, it’s cheaper. So, we have every reason to pivot quickly. We should be having a national American solar program. We should have a climate emergency. We should be transitioning to offshore wind, and we should be doing it in partnership and leading the world in this effort to end this addiction to oil, this damage to the climate, and the enrichment of people like Putin.”
This putrid, lying cocksucker has it absolutely backwards, but his lies – and there are some real titanic whoppers in there – are quite revelatory. The fact is no one believes the bullshit about anthropogenic global warming or climate change. It is near the bottom of every poll regardless of the pollster when it comes to top voter concerns. So now, we have to destroy our petrochemical industry in order to choke off tyrants. Get it?
Insane, ideological or insanely ideological, these fucking mutts must be stopped. Let me state this as clearly and concisely as I can.
OIL IS LIFE.
Everything we eat, wear, use or otherwise consume is made from or requires oil, coal, natural gas or some other form of carbon to create. Kill that industry and you kill off humanity.
You know, if I didn’t know better, I’d think they don’t even care if they get wiped out next November and two years from now. Assuming of course, America and the world survives to see those two days. I mean, why should they care? The real power that now lord over us rests in essentially two places: the unelected, unaccountable, and massive bureaucracy that issues edicts that carry the force of law and a growing percentage of the once private sector that is in bed with this tyranny and imposes it through a shrinking and formerly free market. Yes elections, and more importantly, stolen elections have consequences. But the inability to check and reverse the Deep State is the problem. Donald Trump miraculously won because he wanted to drain the swamp. What he did not bargain for was a swamp the size of the Pacific Ocean. He thought he had the 1945-era US Pacific fleet when in the event he was left clinging onto a pallet, and paddling for dear life.
That said, he accomplished more by himself than any president in history, and his accomplishments were the most significant in a positive way than almost any other. Yet his greatest was what his mere presence exposed – the sham of the two-party system and illusion of America’s destiny driven by the will of the people. Despite everything over the past several years, his coming perhaps is a harbinger for better days. At the very least, it was a wake up call that was long overdue.
The catastrophe in Ukraine was the outcome of the combined miscalculations of Vladimir Putin and Western politicians. The Russian leader embarked on a quest to restore his country’s historical greatness, while the West endeavored to preserve the Global World as it was. Both sides were firmly committed to the past, one to the re-establishment of the Soviet Union, the other to the pursuit of an environmentalist fantasy that effectively made Western Europe energy dependent on the Kremlin. The outbreak of war in Europe showed that living in the past was no longer possible. . .
. . . For the West, the disaster precipitated by the feckless pursuit of the Woke agenda is resulting in a partial ideological retreat in environmental and defense policy. Germany took steps to revive its nuclear power industry by extending the life-span of its remaining nuclear power plants. Even coal was back on the table, so great was the need for anything that could fuel power. “All options must be on the table,” said the German economic affairs and energy minister. Similarly, guns are respectable again in pacifist Europe. A worried Russian foreign ministry called on European Union and NATO countries on Saturday to “stop pumping weapons” to Ukraine to fight the invasion. But in the current political climate Europe not only might continue arming Ukraine, but also re-arm themselves as fast as they can. . .
. . . In the end, the war in Ukraine will become a crisis in Russia and probably spell the end of the old Global World with its dream of the universal jurisdiction of soft power. For the immediate future the world is likely to be poorer, sicker, hungrier and more restricted than anyone would have predicted in 2019, which now seems like a long time ago. The confident ability to plan way into the future, to forecast the climate two decades hence, to remake society wholesale — is gone. In its place are more practical concerns.“The highest priority of American national security is strategic independence in manufacturing and energy production.”
This is quite reasonable. Why didn’t everyone think of it before? Maybe because crises are times when we recall that we’ve forgotten the obvious.
Reasonable? Yes. Obvious? Yes. Of course the Kalorama Klown Komintern and the globalists will not want to do this. The question is, to paraphrase an anthem of the 60s “Shall We Overcome?” The world wonders . . .
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “If the political class want blood-and-guts Americans to do their bidding, the prima donnas running that class need to earn the privilege.” Why Should Deplorables Fight for Those Who Hate Them?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “As the clocks strike 13, more wisdom from a war-torn decade.” Forties Something
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden doesn’t want to stop the invasion. He wants to use it.” The Left Isn’t Letting the Ukraine Crisis Go to Waste
- Richard Fernandez: “In the end, the war in Ukraine will become a crisis in Russia and probably spell the end of the old Global World with its dream of the universal jurisdiction of soft power. For the immediate future the world is likely to be poorer, sicker, hungrier and more restricted than anyone would have predicted in 2019, which now seems like a long time ago. The confident ability to plan way into the future, to forecast the climate two decades hence, to remake society wholesale — is gone. In its place are more practical concerns.” The End of the Old Normal
- The official junta line is that it’s a move to further isolate Russia. Total bullshit. Cryptocurrency prevents the government from controlling what’s left of our freedom here at home. Anything that can circumvent the economic stranglehold it has on how you want to live your life or what you support must be crushed. Biden to Issue Executive Order on Cryptocurrency
- “. . . change its constitution to enshrine neutrality between Russia and the West into law, acknowledge Crimea as belonging to Russia, recognize the separatist regions of Donetsk and Luhansk as independent states.” (in other words, Putin bit off way more than he could chew and this is turning into a disaster for him – jjs) Russia Says it is Ready to Stop Invasion “In a Moment” if Ukraine Meets Conditions
- “Putin has strong incentives to prosecute the war, even as Ukraine evolves into a major, unanticipated proxy war with the West. Putin’s rule at home and reputation abroad rests on his image of toughness and iciness. He needs to reverse last week’s humiliation. He also needs the Chinese to know they have backed a winner. On the Ukrainian side, there is growing confidence that they might fight the war to a stalemate, and therefore need not accede to Putin’s demands. Both sides are looking for a battlefield decision now.” (hat-tip to CBD – jjs) Why The War In Ukraine Seems Destined To Get Far Worse
- “Analysts are combing through open-source information to try to understand the largest conflict Europe has seen since the end of WW2.” Russia’s Latest Military Maneuvers Suggest a Long, Destructive Battle for Ukraine
- “Ukrainian president told senators on video call ‘this might be the last time you see me alive.'” Zelensky Call Fuels Push for Increased Ukraine Aid
- “Military researcher Justin Bronk noted on Friday that ‘the Russian Air Force has yet to commence large-scale operations. The continued absence of major air operations,’ he says, ‘now raises serious capability questions.'” AWOL: Where Is the Russian Air Force?
- “So, I think there are a lot of things we can do to help Ukraine protect itself, both from air strikes and missile strikes, but I think people need to understand what a no-fly zone means. It’s not just — it’s not some rule you pass that everybody has to oblige by.” Rubio: A No-Fly Zone Means World War III
- “The bank run in Russia could become a run on the country’s central bank itself, with important currency implications.” No Ordinary Panic
- “With regard to Putin’s dream of a great pan-Slavic nation, I’m afraid that ship sailed a long time ago.” How Far Will Putin Go?
- Larry Elder: “Be wary of American reporting.” Putin’s Misadventure
* * * * *
- “Biden’s meeting with Maduro is likely a response to American dependence on Russian oil exports, which have been nixed by oil traders, impacting oil prices. Biden has refrained from sanctioning many relevant Russian energy companies in response to the Ukraine invasion.” Marco Rubio Slams Biden Junta’s “Secret” Oil Meeting with Venezuelan President Maduro
- “The regime is repurposing its [Chinese] Covid-19 propaganda playbook.” The Putin Variant
- “The official stressed Joe Biden’s assertion that no American troops will be sent to Ukraine, and that the additional forces sent are ‘enablers’ going to NATO allies to increase capabilities that are already over there.” U.S. Sends Another 500 Troops to Europe
- “A shocking 56% said that it was ‘likely’ Putin would use nuclear weapons.” I&I/TIPP Poll: 56% Blame Biden’s Afghan Debacle for Ukraine Invasion; Fear Putin Will Use Nukes
- “The first step to take in returning to peaceful and normal relations with Russia will be to reject the Wyoming Republican’s warmongering.” Reject Liz-ard Cheney’s War
* * * * *
- “I’ve done my bit, lads.” Irish Man Arrested After Driving Truck Through Gate of Russian Embassy
- “If there were ever a time for energy realism, it is now.” Ukraine and the Great Energy Reset
- “The onus is on the United States, the only so-called responsible superpower, to calmly negotiate with Putin on behalf of his innocent, weak victims.” Ukraine, Realpolitik, and the West’s Failure
- “A situation considerably worsened thanks to Obama and Biden’s Mideast policies.” With Ukraine, Israel Must First Consider Its Security
- “Have they hitched their wagon to a falling star?” Palestinians Stick With Putin
- “Are we allowed to explore the question?” Why Does Zelensky Admire Justin Castreau-cescu?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The price of gas in Gorda, California, reached $7.59 on Sunday. Fuel stations in Los Angeles County were also selling premium gasoline for more than $7.00 a gallon. One gas station in Los Angeles was advertising gas for $6.99.” Donald Trump’s 2020 Gas Price Prediction Comes True: $7 Plus Under Biden
- But no more mean tweets! U.S. Crude Oil Imports up 40.6% Under Biden Compared to Trump
- “Let me finish.” Doocy and Peppermint Piss-Hockey Share Heated Exchange Over Rising Gas Prices
- “Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki tried to evade White House responsibility for soaring gas prices Monday, casting blame on turmoil in Ukraine.” Peppermint Piss-Hockey is a Lying Liar Who Lies: Insane Gas Prices Edition
- “When will we ever learn not to fret over what’s going on in the world? Our Democrat party overlords know what’s best for us, and all we have to do is simply follow their suggestions. After all, their solutions are so simple.” Peter Puffer Buttigieg Says the Solution to High Gas Prices Is Simple: Just Buy an EV
- “The Democrat Party is standing before the scaffold, ready to ascend to the gallows on energy policy. There’s a way to avoid the sentence, but it is expensive to their political prospects and to the American people. They’ve got this coming, and they have only themselves to blame.” The Democrats’ Energy Gallows
- “Chinese officials warns that nation’s winter wheat condition could be ‘worst in history.'” Is a “Wheat Crisis” Next as Ukrainian Grain Shipments Halt?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “In the case surrounding the alleged plot to kidnap Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer, the FBI will be on trial just as much, if not more, than the four men who stand accused.” The FBI Goes on Trial in the Whitmer Case
- “Convoy participants are protesting vaccine mandates and other [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic restrictions. The convoy was inspired by weeks-long trucker protests in Canada.”Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Extends National Guard Mobilization for Trucker Convoy
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Collins said evangelicals, in particular, over-emphasize notions of personal liberty when it comes to mandates, saying they have so “wrapped themselves in the flag and wrapped themselves in this concept of personal freedom, that public health just grates on them.” In Leaked Audio Former NIH Director/New Biden Science Adviser Laughs Over Threatening Unemployment to Force Vaccines, Blames Trump for Chinese COVID-19 Deaths
- “What a new bombshell study reveals.” Video: Chinese COVID Virus DNA Sequence Owned by Moderna
- “The biggest story in New York City right now is the lifting of mask mandates for school children and patrons of businesses and restaurants no longer needing to show proof of vaccination. And, while I’m thrilled that my children can now go to school, breathe without restrictions, and enjoy medical privacy when dining out, I’m dissatisfied.” On the Sidewalks of New York
- “The study focused on how the vaccine protected children against the Omicron variant of the virus during the strain’s December 13th through January 24th surge. The 12 percent figure – which translates to the vaccine conferring roughly one in 10 children with protection against the variant – comes amidst several states and schools rolling out vaccine mandates for kids.” Pfizer Shot Protected Fewer Than 2 In 10 Kids, NY Health Dept. Admits
- “With smarter research priorities, the NIH might have better prepared us for the pandemic.”Study Echinacea on Your Own Dime
- “Can an injection really be a civil rights flash point? Just ask Martin Luther King, Jr.” The Chinese COVID Vaccine is a Civil Rights Issue
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Special Counsel John Durham demolished a key Russia hoax figure’s attempt to get criminal charges against him dropped.” 5 New Special Counsel Arguments Against A Russia Hoaxer’s Attempt To Escape
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Officer Brett Hankison, who fired 10 shots but never hit anyone after Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend shot a policeman during the raid, was charged with recklessly endangering neighbors.” Not Guilty Verdict For Louisville Officer Involved In Breonna Taylor Raid
- “Indeed, Cosby was convicted of aggravated indecent assault in 2018 for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand 14 years prior in his Pennsylvania home. He was sentenced to three to 10 years in a state prison, and was released in June of 2021 after the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturned the conviction, saying his due process rights had been violated.” Supreme Court Declines to Review Decision Overturning Bill Cosby’s Sexual Assault Conviction
- “The impact of the new DA’s plans didn’t hit New Yorkers until he was actually sworn in and began to implement his promises. With crime continuing to soar, there was a mild degree of outrage about [Alvin] Bragg’s intentions, though he had always been quite clear about his plans; it’s just that no one was paying attention, or they assumed he wasn’t serious.”Walking the Progressive Walk
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Does it say it in the bill?!” Ron DeSantis Rebukes Reporter for Pushing “Don’t Say Gay” Narrative
- “NewsGuard partnered with the American Federation of Teachers (ATF), the second largest teachers’ union in the U.S., in January in an effort to ‘help educators and their students navigate a sea of online disinformation.'” Leadership of Anti-“Misinformation” Group Partnered With Teachers’ Union Donates Predominately to Democrats
- “For a teacher to publicly single any child and attack them for their personal religious beliefs should be grounds for instantaneous firing. That teacher should have been immediately escorted to the exit and banned from ever teaching any children ever again.”Pushback: Christian HS Student Sues School for Persecuting Him Because of His Religion
- “They told him to ‘recant’ in a memo that they never gave him.” Christian University Bans Professor From Campus for Critiquing Its Dive Into “Equity” and “Inclusion”
- “Students of all political persuasions hold back—in class discussions, in friendly conversations, on social media—from saying what we really think,” she wrote. Liberal Student: Cancel Culture Has Conquered Campus
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Democrat election lawyer Mark Elias predicted Democrats would try to keep Republicans off ballots using J6 as an excuse, and a North Carolina activist group took up the call. But a federal judge rejected the attempt.” Federal Judge Rejects Dem Activist Attempt To Keep Madison Cawthorn Off NC Ballot Via 14th Amendment Insurrectionist Bar
- “Recent arrests in Mississippi show other damage done to our elections by so-called ‘Zuckbucks,’ this time with embezzlement and fraud.” Mississippi Audit: Hundreds of Thousands of Mark Zuckerberg’s Election Funds Were Stolen and Misused
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- James’ comments came in response to a speech Cuomo gave in a Brooklyn church on Sunday in which he called the alleged efforts to boot him from office “prosecutorial misconduct” and “cancel culture,” The Guardian reported. NY AG Calls Angel of Death Cuomo a “Sick, Pathetic Man” After He Hints at Political Comeback
- “He actually said his “behavior has been the same for 40 years in public life” (which suggests that dozens more women have ugly tales to tell), which turned out to be ‘the problem.’ Among other things, this also means he’s still stonewalling on his deadly care-home orders, issued to protect a big-donating special interest at the expense of vulnerable elderly and special-needs New Yorkers.” G-d May Not Be Done with Angel of Death Cuomo, But New Yorkers Definitely Are
- “The payments show the money was directed to Alisa Tatarian, who is a Financial Administrator at the U.S. House of Representatives. It is not clear how that money was finally spent. The Daily Caller contacted Tatarian as well as Pressley’s office several times about the money that was spent on “security service,” to which they did not respond.”“LoPecia” Pressley Spent Thousands of Taxpayers Dollars on Private Security, House Records Show
- “Democrats took Hispanics for granted for too long, and no one thought to create a home for us in conservative media. There is an appetite for this. You see it on social media. You see it in elections,” Garcia-Hildago said. “Defcon 1 Moment”: Florida Democrats Panic Over New Conservative Network Targeting Hispanics
- “Rule by incivility, live to regret it.” A Warning to the Biden-Pelosi-AOC Woke: What Boebert’s and MTG’s Disruptive Behavior at SOTU Portends
- “It’s silly to think that the war has distracted Americans from the country’s festering domestic woes.” The Ukraine War Can’t Save Biden
- “Latino voters swung towards the Republican Party in large numbers during the 2020 election cycle, and the trend appears to be continuing into the 2022 midterms.” (no way Dao-Min Yen will not prevent the race from even being close – jjs) Gubernatorial Candidate Anthony Trimino Explains Why California is Ready for a GOP Takeover
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “Jackson was a member of the Black Students Association (BSA) during her senior year at Harvard in 1992 when the organization hosted controversial City University of New York professor Leonard Jeffries.” (controversial, as in notoriously vicious Jew hater – jjs) Is Biden’s SCOTUS Nominee Anti-Semitic?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “For the Washington Post editors to ‘correct’ this story would be to undermine their own credibility, the legitimacy of Black Lives Matter, and Barack Obama’s place in history.” Why the Washington Post Cannot “Correct” Its Trayvon Tribute
- “The Democrat super PAC is best known for enabling a sex pest and engaging in neo-Nazi cosplay.” Media Outlets Continue To Portray Pro-Biden Lincoln Project as “Republican” Organization
- “The case is reviewing the constitutionality of a Mississippi law that prohibits most abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy.” Biden Solicitor General Inadvertently Admitted to Supreme Court That an Unborn Baby is a Baby
- “Free Beacon reported in January Biden [junta] has records on nearly 1 billion gun sales.”The Bill That Would Bar the Biden Junta From Stockpiling Records on American Gun Owners
- “It could be anyone in the district.” Tiny Texas School District Now Allowing Teachers To Carry Firearms
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Details of the agreement have been closely guarded for more than a year, with Republican foreign policy leaders in Congress saying they have been completely cut out of the negotiations. The Biden administration has avoided fully briefing Congress on the deal and appears poised to violate a 2015 law mandating that any accord with Iran first be approved by Congress. Republican leaders also have objected to Russia’s position in the talks. Moscow has served as the United States’ key interlocutor with Iran even as it faces international scorn for the ongoing invasion of Ukraine.” Russia: Tehran, Beijing, and Moscow Aligned To Win US Concessions on Nuclear Deal
- “The organization scrubbed its website and social media accounts of stories by Pablo Gonzalez following his arrest in Poland on spy charges. Polish authorities arrested Gonzalez on Feb. 28 at the Poland-Ukraine border amid suspicions that he was working covertly for Russia’s foreign intelligence service, the GRU. Polish authorities alleged that Gonzalez collected intelligence from inside Poland and planned to do the same from Ukraine.” VOA “Thoroughly Reviewing” Stories From Alleged Russian Spy
- Robert Spencer: “The frightening fantasies of Biden’s foreign policy.” Group Biden Removed from the Terror List Hopes That, Allah Willing, Its Missiles Will Soon Reach NY
- “The World Economic Forum named Wang Guan as one of its Young Global Leaders in 2021.”REVEALED: World Economic Forum Leader Advocates China-Style “Re-Education Camps” Used For Uyghur Genocide
- “He says he isn’t, but his teachings say otherwise.” (Pope Fiction – jjs) Is the Pope Marxist
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- The letter went out to 4,594 veteran patients who “possibly could have been infected and urged them to be tested for two types of hepatitis and HIV.” Georgia VA Center Patients Test Positive for Hepatitis, HIV Due to Unsterilized Equipment
- “America’s Democrat elites have intentionally left us vulnerable to nuclear attack in the belief that nuclear war was not possible.” DC Elites Have Opened Americans To Nuclear Attack, So Americans Must Protect Themselves
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The Democrats’ proposed solution in Build Back Better is government-imposed price setting masquerading under the term ‘negotiation.'” Markets, Not More Middlemen, Will Lower Drug Prices
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Transition = cut our arms, legs and head off, stuff our genitals in our severed head then dress us in drag and rename us Loretta? Merkley: “We Should Have a Climate Emergency” and Need to “Have the World Transition” to Green Energy to Undercut Russia
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “In the past week both Bahrain and Romania have joined the accords. The timing suggests both actions might have been triggered by the Ukraine War. Russia opposes the Artemis Accords, and for Romania, a former Soviet block nation, and Bahrain, an Arab nation, to make such announcements so quickly after Russia’s invasion of the Ukraine suggests both are signalling their willingness to ally themselves against Russia.” Bahrain Signs Artemis Accords
- “Capitalism in space: Astra today released the results of its investigation into its February 10th launch failure, confirming that the failure occurred because the improper separation of the fairings on the upper stage.” Astra Completes Investigation Into February 10th Launch Failure
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The mission of Texas Children’s Hospital is to create a healthier future for all children, including transgender children, within the bounds of the law,” a statement from the hospital said. “This step was taken to safeguard our health care professionals and impacted families from potential criminal legal ramifications.” America’s Biggest Children’s Hospital to Stop “Gender-Affirming Therapies” for Kids
- “What Have We Learned? We’ve learned that the left welcomes illegal immigrants into the country with open arms, all the while denying the onslaught of sexual assaults many of them commit against women in the U.S. and those on their way to cross our border. We’ve learned that ‘no bail’ laws have allowed violent criminals to remain free and prey on innocent people, many of whom are women. And we’ve learned the left defends the rights of mentally ill men who braid their hair, pretend they are women, and steal opportunities from hard-working real women.” Take the Hint, Ladies: the Left Doesn’t Care About You
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Salena Zito: “They thought wokeness would be good for business. Taking a principled stand rarely is, at least in the short term.” The Hypocrisy of Coca-Cola
- “Zelensky seems like a great and courageous leader. He’s also a sophisticated man with a background in professional storytelling, but I don’t fault him for one second for using every skill and asset he has to generate support for his country and misery for the enemies who are invading him. Good for him! It’s Big Global I don’t trust. I cringe as I watch it working every hour of every day to build out and coordinate financial networks, consolidate oil markets, internationalize trade regulations, and get its worldwide enemy-crushing system up and running.” Lights, Camera, War! Hollywood Hard at Work in Ukraine
- Christian Toto: “Disgraced Democrat is testing the political waters with Tinsel Town’s quiet help.” A Cuomo Comeback? Blame Hollywood’s Mega MeToo Fail
- “Further proof that making money is not on Hollywood’s to-do list.” Feminist Thrillers: The Genre No One Wants But Hollywoke Won’t Give Up On
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.