Good morning, kids. Thursday and let me just say this right from the start. The death, maiming and suffering of Ukrainians as well as Russians is beyond tragic, mostly because it could have and should have been prevented were it not for the cluelessness and arrogance of Foggy Bottom, Democrats, the EU and NATO. That said, whatever Russia’s legitimate territorial and security concerns are, and yes they do have them, waging aggressive warfare is inexcusable. Vladimir Putin for sure is a thug. He has engaged in political repression up to and including assassination of anyone who dares challenge his authority. Beyond the aforementioned legitimate claims over Ukraine, he never got over the dissolution of the old Soviet Union. Despite Clinton and Yeltsin yucking it up giving the illusion of some sort of new era of friendship, after nearly 80 years, Putin’s Russia, along with Red China continue to be this nation’s twin rivals and enemies on the geopolitical stage and their ultimate goal is our being neutralized if not completely subjugated.
Ironically, while everyone is dusting off Fallout Shelter signs and taking a second look at “duck and cover,” the fear of an intentional nuke attack on US soil by these two players (an Islami-kaze attack with a dirty bomb or a suitcase nuke notwithstanding) is completely unwarranted. Take that video of Clinton and Yeltsin and substitute Putin and Xi because with Joey SoftServe and his puppet masters at the Klain Kalorama Komintern, we’re committing national suicide all by ourselves.
The Biden [junta’s] policy takes its cues not just from traditional sanctions, but from the virtue signaling of woke culture. The resulting collectivism makes America and Europe look like Russia without achieving anything more than the self-righteous solidarity of the smugly virtuous.
Russia, unlike that guy in the coffee shop, can’t be canceled. And only an administration of idiot leftists would think that cultural bullying can somehow defeat military grade bullying. Tweets don’t beat tanks and shooting is a lot more powerful than scolding. The pen may be mightier than the sword, but that came from an era when writers generally had something worth saying.
In a culture defined by culture wars, narrative looks like victory. But narratives rarely last more than a few years. We can see now that some of the most powerful cultural trends of the past few years, Black Lives Matter and [Chinese] COVID safetyism, lasted only a few years. Where in the past a successful cultural movement might have stuck around for a generation, it’s now months.
When culture is worthless, nailing down real achievements means building things, earning money and winning wars. Culture and its narratives have ceased to be anything more than the momentary tactics and psychological spasms which leftist hegemony has reduced them to. . .
. . . Whatever we do, the war will play out with the inevitable logic of steel, oil, and firepower.
People will die, as they have before in Georgia and the Ukraine, and then there will be a new war on TV. Perhaps Xi will finally make his move to seize Taiwan, or maybe Iran will move to try and destroy Israel in time for Purim. Corporations will signal their virtue, city councils will pass resolutions, and Biden will stumble through another meaningless teleprompter speech.
It won’t matter because we increasingly don’t matter. Our enemies know it and so do our allies.
Beyond Daniel Greenfield’s depressing observations in yet another excellent essay, the cultural rot is going hand in hand with the intentional dismantling of our economy. Dismantling really isn’t the right word. It’s the wanton demolition of our economy for the purposes of remaking society with a cadre of enlightened, superior minds running the show at the top and the rest of us filthy lumpenproles at the bottom. Of course, they have the best intentions and know what’s best for us because they love humanity. The problem is they hate people.
The World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, has temporarily severed Russian ties in the wake of Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.
“We are not engaging with any sanctioned individual and have frozen all relations with Russian entities,” WEF spokesperson Amanda Russo told Politico.
WEF also severed ties with a research center in Moscow and an advisory council headed by Russian President Vladimir Putin. The organization added that it would still look to bridge ties between Russia and Ukraine. Per Politico:
The 800-pound gorilla of the elite global conference circuit has walked a tightrope for decades when it comes to Russia: basking in the Kremlin’s attention while cringing over oligarch antics.
The Forum’s founder, Klaus Schwab, prides himself on making his annual meeting in Davos open to all comers, including via a personal relationship with Putin dating back to the early 1990s.
Between 2007 and 2021, Putin and his predecessor, Dmitry Medvedev have addressed WEF five times, with Putin turning down an invitation to speak in January 2015 after the invasion of Crimea.
The isolation of Russia has been tightening since the country invaded Ukraine, from economic sanctions to corporations outright boycotting the country.
The World Economic Forum (WEF) is promoting a dystopian vision, and it is closer than you think. By 2030, it says, “You will own nothing and you’ll be happy.” Ownership and control will be vested in a handful of government leaders and a cabal of the wealthiest individuals in the world. You will lose more than just your possessions.
Under the WEF’s “Great Reset,” individual freedom, personal responsibility, and opportunities for growth and self-fulfillment will be eroded away. Democracy, the free market, and national sovereignty will be replaced by a new world order, stakeholder capitalism, and centralized control by some NGOs, globalist corporations, and the elite. Klaus Schwab, the WEF’s founder and executive chairman, gloated over the pandemic: to him, it was a “window of opportunity” for this reset.
Among the major components of the Great Reset, according to the WEF, are: a) working towards the creation of a stakeholder economy, as opposed to a shareholder economy; and b) leveraging investments to achieve social goals of equality and sustainability. Translated into policy and action, the Great Reset is being ushered in directly through global public-private partnerships (GPPP) and environment, social justice, and good governance (ESG) investing. Indirectly, modern monetary theory (MMT) is contributing to its ultimate goal of bringing about the economic ruin and chaos necessary for the advent of the New World Order.
I had this link yesterday but it is worthy of bookmarking because the WEF is the real enemy. Between the Chinese COVID lockdowns, mask and vaccine mandates and the pretext to destroy already anemic election integrity laws that allowed for the theft of the 2020 election, and now the insane yet intentional dismantling of our petrochemical and fossil fuel industries, America right now, as weak and prostrate as it has ever been, is in the crosshairs of people who have been plotting its destruction since the end of World War Two, if not before. Our superpower status as well as our culture, such as it was, which elevated the individual over the state and the Almighty over everything, was the only thing that stood in their way of absolute power.
Well, as it seems, us and Vladimir Putin and quite possibly Xi Jinping. Again, let me reiterate my disgust and revulsion of Putin for what he’s doing. But that said, the WEF are just as evil and just as malevolent a force as Putin or Xi. If Klaus Schwab, Nazi collaborator George Soros, Hans-Georg Wyss et al are now going against Putin, you can bet your bottom dollar – which is now worth 60% less than it was before they tied a Great Seal bib around Biden’s neck before installing him in the Oval Office high chair – then they must see him as some sort of obstacle to their plan for global dominance. It also raises the intriguing question of whether Xi is the power behind the WEF or perhaps another rival for absolute power.
In any case, with this bunch taking sides against Putin, and given what we know their aims are, history is sort of repeating in that this is an Operation Barbarossa moment. Stalin was an absolutely horrendous tyrant, but for a time he alone prevented Hitler from capturing Europe and perhaps winning the European war and then the Second World War once America was drawn in.
As the saying goes, “The enemy of my enemy is my friend.” In this case, for the time being. All of this, plus the constant and growing ever more nauseating pro Ukraine and Zelensky agitprop by enemies on the Left and the right has now led me to declare:
I’m Rootin’ for Putin
If him winning some sort of victory, be it a TKO or a decision, prevents even for a single day the plans of the WEF to help the Deep State over here enslave us forever, then I can accept the consequences. Your mileage may vary. Until gas becomes $50 a gallon. Any day now. . .
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Left isn’t just going to hand back the controls it amassed during [Chinese] COVID. . . Already, Big Tech is sharpening its algorithms to go after the next target – imposing speech codes regarding ‘climate science.'” If You Thought the Chinese COVID Thought Police Were Bad, You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet
- Daniel Greenfield: “Tweets don’t beat tanks. . . Putin might threaten to go nuclear, but the Lego company already pushed the red button by halting shipments of bricks to Russia. If that doesn’t stop Putin, I don’t know what will.” WWW: World War Woke
- “. . . the article raises serious questions about U.S. government activity in Ukraine, stretching back almost two decades.” Deleted Web Pages Show Obama Led an Effort To Build a Ukraine-Based BioLab Handling “Especially Dangerous Pathogens”
- Journalist Glenn Greenwald described Nuland’s statements as a “bizarre confession” and Rubio’s line of questioning as a “really good cleanup.” Victoria Nuland Says She Fears Russia Might Seize “Biological Research Facilities” In Ukraine
- “One day prior to her trip, Poland issued a surprise announcement after claiming for weeks that it was not working on a transfer deal, Politico reported. Ukraine has been pushing to get its hands on MiG-29 fighter jets, but a big concern remains on whether agreeing to the request would escalate Russia-NATO tensions.” Veep Throat Harris, Heading To Poland, Will Deal With First Major NATO Fight Since Russia Invaded Ukraine
- It’s official. I’m now “Rootin’ fer Pootin!” World Economic Forum Severs Russian Ties over Ukraine Invasion
- “The confusion over providing fighter jets to Ukraine underscores a dangerous reality: NATO has no end-game and no off-ramps for this war.” The U.S. and NATO Have No Strategy to Aid Ukraine and Defeat Russia
- “Zelensky claims children buried in the rubble.” “Atrocity”: Russia Bombs Maternity Hospital, Reports Say
- “The Ukraine War isn’t going well for anybody, but it seems like the country making the biggest mistakes is the biggest country not even fighting there. Yeah, that’s the United States, led, as it were, by Presidentish Joe Biden.” UKRAINE WAR: An (Almost) Complete Collection of Everything We’re Doing Wrong
- “A ‘vacuum bomb’ uses oxygen from the surrounding air to generate a high-temperature explosion. It creates ‘a blast wave that lasts far longer than conventional explosives.” UK Says Russia Confirms Use of Thermobaric Weapons in Ukraine
- “Leaders in Ukraine, Russia, and throughout the West should consider the risks of proceeding on the current path, and they should make affirmative decisions to change course.” A Ray of Hope: Russian Proposals Offer a Way Out of Our Common Predicament
* * * * *
- “Xi could be the ultimate winner of Putin’s war.” Ukraine: China to the Rescue?
- “However, he also said China’s relationship with Russia remains ‘rock solid.'” Russia Pal China to Send Humanitarian Aid to Ukraine
- “Will not allow ‘the price of war’ to be paid by the poor.” Viktor Orbán Refuses to Punish Hungarian Families For Russia-Ukraine War
- “In some ways, the Russian assault on Ukraine appears to suffer from the near opposite of the pre-war expectations in 1940.” How Pre-War Expectations Shape War: France 1940 and Ukraine 2022
- “In matters of war, false assumptions and wrong perceptions can lead to fatal consequences.” The Fallacies and Foolishness of War Fever
- “Without energy, nothing in our world functions. We tried to reinvent the wheel from gender to energy, the Russians worked to fuel its spin.” Putin Has Put the West Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- “Do you care about fleeing Ukrainians? What an Islamophobe you are!” Finally, Real Refugees
DEMOCRAT WAR ON CARBON, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Democrats blame Russia, urge ordinary Americans to buy a Tesla like AOC.” PAIN AT THE PUMP: Tracking the Biden Oil Crisis
- Liar and/ignoramus. Mostly, liar. He knows. They all know. Biden Nat’l Economic Council Head Deese: “No Amount of Domestic Production We Can Do to Reduce” Gas Prices
- “The news comes days after Axios reported Biden’s advisers were considering a presidential trip to Saudi Arabia to boost oil exports. The White House dismissed this report as ‘premature speculation.'” (they must be thrilled with the new Iran nuke deal – jjs) Saudis Refuse Phone Calls With Biden Amid Surging Gas Prices
- Robert Spencer: “When you’re taking out a second mortgage to pay for a tank of gas, you can thank Old Joe for doing everything he had to do to get his Iran deal.” Saudis and UAE Won’t Lower Oil Prices Until Biden Helps Them With This Problem
- “. . . we have heard the President warned for months, the gas prices were rising because of the supply chain and because of post-pandemic demand. If you guys knew for months that this was going to be the ‘hashtag Putin price hike,’ why are we just hearing that now?” Peter Doocy Humiliates Peppermint Piss-Hockey Over Gas Prices, and It’s Glorious
- “The move comes a day after Biden claimed he ‘can’t do much right now’ about gas prices.”FACEPALM: Biden to Raid Strategic Petroleum Reserve Again
* * * * *
- “Immobility, empty bellies, and cold hearths are the products of relying on Putin’s petroleum.” The Cold Reality of Abandoning Russian Gas
- “Additionally, the survey found just 27 percent predicting the stock market will be higher a year from now, compared to 31 percent who said “lower” and 24 percent who said ‘about the same.'” Poll: Majority Believe It Is “Likely” U.S. Will Experience a “1930s Like Depression” in the Next Few Years
- “Biden is banking on most of his friends in the media covering for him as he lies about the previous year’s efforts by his [junta] to cut the supply of oil. Now with the Ukraine War and sanctions against Russian energy, all of a sudden, Biden needs more oil.” Biden Now Pushing for Shale Producers to Bail Him Out of His Self-Inflicted Energy Wound
- “And prices for fertilizer are already up almost 100 percent from this time last year. According to DOW Jones data, prices for nitrogen-based Urea are up almost 99 percent and 68 percent higher for diammonium phosphate.” Grain Prices Soar to Highest in Six Decades, Spark Concern of Food Shortages
- “Obviously, this would negatively affect Tesla, but sustainable energy solutions simply cannot react instantaneously to make up for Russian oil & gas exports.” Elon Musk Talks Some Sense
- Gov. Brian Kemp: “Due to a total failure of leadership in Washington, we are actively working with the Georgia House & Senate to quickly move legislation that will temporarily suspend the state’s motor fuel tax & lessen the significant impact higher gas prices are having on Georgia families.” Georgia to Temporarily Halt Gas Tax
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The moral of Biden’s oil madness? Elite ideology divorced from reality impoverishes people and can get them killed.” The Green Immoralists
- “To the [junta], economic ‘pain at the pump’ has been its objective since taking office and is considered a positive turn of events. National security, food security, and economic security were never part of their calculus.” We Used to Be Energy Independent: What Happened?
- “A pair of Democrat New York state senators, Robert Jackson and Rachel May, hoisted a banner showing a plane with the words “climate change” written on it heading toward the World Trade Center, a visual re-creation of the al Qaeda terrorist attack that killed nearly 3,000 Americans.” New York Senate Democrats Apologize for Comparing Climate Change to 9/11
- “You paying more (and more) at the pump just means Biden gets one step closer to his anti-oil agenda. Don’t think he isn’t happy about it.” Joe Biden Doesn’t Want Your Gas to Be $4 a Gallon. He Wants it to Cost Even More
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Cawthorn was pulled over by North Carolina state highway patrol March 3 in Cleveland County, North Carolina, Traffic Court records show. He was previously charged with the same offense in 2017, the Asheville Citizen Times reported, although that charge was dismissed. Driving with a revoked license is a Class 3 misdemeanor in North Carolina, and defendants can face fines of up to $200, in addition to the potential jail sentence.” (tell me he’s not being fucked with by the Junta – jjs) Rep. Madison Cawthorn Charged With Driving With Revoked License, Faces 20 Days In Jail
- Robert Spencer: “A Pulitzer Prize-winning NY Times reporter spills the truth on an undercover Project Veritas video.” (pull-it surprise – jjs) Confirmed: There Was No January 6 “Insurrection”
- The FBI/DOJ is essentially a political blackmail outfit whose goal is to use Fraud, Blackmail and Intimidation to protect their paymasters at the top of the Deep State. Attorneys: FBI Sources Plied Men With Drugs, Orchestrated Alleged Whitmer Kidnapping Plot
- F-raud, B-lackmail, I-ntimidation. FBI Quietly Drops Charges Against J6 Defendant Who Committed Suicide
- “I drove 600 miles with the 50-mile truckers’ convoy the mainstream media did everything in their power to ignore.” Rolling with the People’s Convoy
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Unlike repurposed drugs like Hydroxychloroquine, and Ivermectin, before the pandemic, Aviptadil already had a track record for treating pulmonary inflammation conditions.” In Letter to FDA and NIAID, Sen. Ron Johnson Demands to Know Why Promising Late-Stage Chinese COVID Drug Was Never Approved
- “New York and California got their dollars,” Democrat Michigan Rep. Debbie Dingell [-berry] told CNN. “It’s not fair that 30 states not get their dollars.” Pelosi Kills Billions in Chinese COVID-19 Spending Due To Democrat Civil War
- “Every family we heard from after the inspections were furious about the interviews. . . We believe in good faith that the agency doesn’t have jurisdiction to enforce another agency’s mask guidance. They could have issued us a citation in 5 minutes and let us take our challenge up through the proper channels. The simultaneous multi-school raids and the child interviews just felt like a power play.” California Authorities Raid Preschool Locations, Privately Interview Young Children Over Mask Policy Without Parental Consent
- “How the left’s insistence on masking mandates has turned into a major source of social conflict.” Totalitarianism and the Face Mask War
- “Moving National Guard medical personnel to supplement medical workers is a fallacious idea if you understand how the Guard’s apparatus works.” Time to Stop Making the National Guard a Chinese COVID Band-Aid
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “New documents show the Georgia Tech researcher holds more disdain for the Special Counsel investigating the hoax than the people who got him embroiled in it.”Exclusive: Researcher Behind Trump Alfa Bank Story Tried To Furiously Fight Off Special Counsel Investigation
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The homicide surge continues, while mainstream commentators misdiagnose the causes.”An Ongoing National Crisis
- “As this crime wave rages, Republicans must ignore the false promise of a soft-on-crime utopia.” Safe Streets Require the Political Will to Punish Crime
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Beyond simply teaching critical race theory, this Dallas private school defended leftist political violence.” Texas Private School Defends Political Violence, Tells White People: “Re-Educate Yourself”
- Miranda Devine: “This is a common-sense measure asserting a basic right most parents probably thought they already had and which only people of bad faith would try to strip away. . . Why the president has a problem with that is anyone’s guess, but he is abusing his office by perpetuating gross disinformation.” The White House is Spreading Vile Lies About the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill
- But the pandemic has only laid bare the catastrophic problem of reading in American schools. Sixty-two years ago when I entered first grade, reading was a matter of learning the rules of grammar and phonics. There were exceptions to those rules — “I” before “E” except after “C” was part of the drill — but for the most part, reading was a question of cognitive learning. Logic and memory were important to developing the skill of reading. The Results Are in on the Effectiveness of Remote Learning During Chinese COVID
- “You have to mention the words in order to explain why they are racist and should not be used. Some students are confused about what counts as racism. And some are more concerned about being offended than learning about the logic and science of language.” San Diego State U. Suspends Prof for Showing a Slide With Racial Epithets in a Class About Race
- “Meanwhile, Oona Maloney’s words reek of leftist cliches and empty catchwords. Worse, she is entirely focused on race hatred, not tolerance and good will to all. To her, whites are evil, and any action that she disagrees with must be ‘racist.'” Today’s Blacklisted American: Protesters Force Obama’s Homeland Security Head Jeh Johnson to Withdraw as Speaker at Vassar
- “I also do not understand the notion that you are so afraid to speak up about your views that you write about them for your school newspaper and now you write an entire opinion piece in the NYT. But sure,” 1619 Project Founder Nikole Hannah-Jones tweeted in response to the piece. “Woke” Liberals Prove UVA Student’s Point in Her Op-Ed About Fear to Speak Out in Case Someone Gets Offended
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The government funding package spends about $370 million in taxpayer money to fund ‘enhanced border security’ in Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Tunisia, and Oman. At least $150 million of that funding is allocated for Jordan’s borders.” GOP/Dem Spending Bill Funds Border Security for Eight Foreign Countries
- How many more of these “spark of divinity” animals got through or were escorted in? Alien With “Prior Felony Conviction for Lewd or Lascivious Acts with a Child” Caught Trying to Illegally Cross Border
- “If America survives the Biden assault on our borders and restores the stability it once had, we will owe Texas a debt of gratitude for leading the charge.” Texas, the Indispensable State
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “This is no doubt a preview of what elections will look like if Democrats in Washington are able to pass their ‘voting rights’ legislation. Making the process incredibly complicated is the first step in being able to game the system in your favor.” Oh No! Harris County, Texas, Election Administrator “Finds”10,000 Mail-In Ballots Days After the Election
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The connections highlight longstanding concerns that Biden’s foreign entanglements help America’s adversaries. Biden met in 2011 with an executive from China National Petroleum Corporation to discuss the potential purchase of an oil field in Africa, the Washington Free Beacon reported. Biden met with the executive, Ge Aiji, even after he was told that the company had helped Iran, Sudan, and others evade U.S. sanctions.” How Chinese Companies Linked to Hunter Biden Could Bail Out Putin
- “He’s as terrible a [so-called quote-unquote “president”] as he is a grandfather.” Remember, the Bidens Are Trash
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The First [Head-Recipient’s] firm is also known for its ties to the Chinese Communist Party.”Kamala Harris’ Husband’s Old Law Firm Won’t Commit To Dropping Its Russian Clients
- “He not only went on the air to call then-President Donald Trump a ‘Nazi,’ but also to insist that Russia and the CIA had turned the 2016 election in Trump’s favor. All this was after Russia’s annexation of Crimea, and its election meddling.” Jumaane Williams’ Dubious Dodge on His Service dodge to Russian Propaganda
- “[Sen. Elana] Parent told the Atlanta Journal Constitution in 2021 that she sent her child to private school and believes the ‘public shouldn’t pay for it just because he has ADHD.'” (gee, how noble of her! pfft – jjs) Georgia Senate Dems Who Voted Against School Choice Bill Sent Their Kids To Private Schools
- “Life under Joe Biden is increasingly solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short. . . On the bright side, at least we are not Ukraine.” The “Hobbes Index”is Making a Comeback Under Biden
- “I am deeply thankful for him, and his service to this country. All of that said, if he loves this country and wants what’s best for it, he should not run for the presidency in 2024.”Three Reasons Why Trump Shouldn’t Run for President in 2024
- “Lady Bunny, an ‘iconic drag queen’ scheduled to perform on Wednesday during the Democrat retreat in Philadelphia, has spent much of the last year criticizing virtually every aspect of Biden’s agenda and some congressional Democrats as well. On Feb. 19, for example, Lady Bunny said Biden’s ‘word, especially on foreign policy, is worth nothing.'” Drag Queen Who Says Biden Is a “Senile” “White Supremacist” Scheduled to Perform at Dem Retreat
- “Democrats don’t understand that Hispanics want to live in the real America.” Hispanics are Normal People
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The outlets provided mostly positive coverage of the vaccines’ safety and efficacy.”REPORT: HHS Paid Media Outlets to Advertise Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine
- “Between the National Institutes of Health and the Chinese Communist Party, it appears Forbes is now purely interested in elite merger propaganda.” REVEALED: China-Owned Forbes Fired a Top Transparency Columnist After a Pressure Campaign from Fauci’s NIH
- “The well is running kid of dry on [Chinese] COVID stories so now we have to create another ‘public health crisis.’ What’s more natural than doing that than with a venomous spider that’s as big as the width of your hand?” Media Tries to Gin Up Another Crisis: This Time It’s Spiders as Large as a “Child’s Hand”
- “Was Youngkin just the beginning?” A Pro-Life Victory in Deep Blue Northern Virginia
- “The ACU Chairman, already under fire for comments on transgenderism and [Nazi collaborator] Soros-linked donations, told an interviewer he blocked pro-life panels at CPAC.” “Pro Life Pitbull” Slams CPAC as Video Emerges of Schlapp Admitting: “I Don’t Want Pro Life Panels”
- Terry Jeffrey: “So the target of an abortion, according to the argument [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s solicitor general made in the Supreme Court, is ‘that baby.’ Is ‘that baby’ a human being? Is ‘that baby’ a person? Does ‘that baby’ have a right to life? Of course.” (fascinating analysis from Jeffrey – jjs) A Slip of the Tongue in the Supreme Court
- “Faced with serious questions about the ethics and legality of government-sponsored experiments on aborted babies . . . the NIH is trying to pass the buck.” Biden’s NIH Refuses To Answer Questions About University Of Pittsburgh Experiments On Aborted Babies
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Low public interest in foreign policy and a biased media resulted in little scrutiny of Joe Biden’s extensive foreign policy failures.” We Knew Before He Took Office That Joe Biden Would Set Foreign Policy On Fire
- “How real is the threat?” Putin, Biden, Iran, and Nuclear War
- “The threats aren’t directed at Biden’s people. The Iranians have the hots for Trump and his people.” U.S. Intelligence Warns of Domestic Threat as Biden Prepares to Sign Iran Nuke Agreement
- “Egyptians continue to live under the harsh authoritarian rule of President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi,” Dr. Paul said. “A State Department human rights report details how President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi converted a country into a prison.” Rand Paul Says He Will Force Senate Vote on $2.5 Billion Arms Sale to “Egypt’s Criminal Masters”
- Well, the filthy momzer is actually right, perhaps not quite the way he thinks, but he’s since November of 2020, he’s right. Iran’s Ayatollah: “The U.S. Regime is a Mafia Regime. Political, Economic & All Sorts of Mafias Control Their Country”
- “Meanwhile, Israel drops almost all [Chinese] COVID health rules.” Israeli Girl Diagnosed with Polio in the Country’s First Case in Over 30 Years
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “The axed funding was meant to bolster vaccine supply, treatments and tests at home and abroad, but rank-and-file Democrats balked at GOP demands that cuts to state aid be used to cover the initiatives Wednesday.” (if anyone thinks a penny of that – now about one tenth its value from a year ago – will go to anything useful, I have a high speed rail line in California to sell you – jjs) House Passes $1.5 Trillion Spending Plan With Ukraine Aid, Without Chinese COVID-19 Relief
- “Public-employee plans are in dire straits.” Time for a Pension Reckoning in New Jersey
- Rick Scott: “Here’s what’s not fair. We have hard-working Americans – they’re paying all these taxes, and retirees pay them. Who’s not? We’ve got some billionaires not paying it, and we got people that want free government stuff and they don’t want to have any skin in the game. That’s not fair.” (I get where he’s coming from; time to push for some kind of flat tax across the board which of course would be DOA, but it potentially lets us for once define what is and is not fair – jjs) “Hell Yeah!” GOP Senator Doubles Down On Pledge To Make More Americans Pay Taxes
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Woke litigants try to shake down the company despite lack of evidence that talc causes cancer.” Woke Lawsuit Alleges J&J Baby Powder Causes Cancer
- “The analyses reinforce that progressives’ ‘equity’ agenda will drop all Americans into a lifestyle of stagnation.” CBO Reports Show Socialized Medicine Would Make Americans Poorer and Sicker
- “If you control my access to healthcare, you control me.” Healthcare: A Key Component of Leftist Control That Needs Reform
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The U.S. now leads China 15 to 5 in the national rankings. Note that Russia had predicted it would complete about 27 launches in ’22. With the loss of all of its international customers due to its invasion of the Ukraine, that number is likely cut by two-thirds. If Russia completes more than a dozen launches this year we should be surprised.” SpaceX Successfully Completes Tenth Launch in 2022
- “What this vote suggests is that Americans continue to be uninterested in more commerce, and are easily convinced to put environmental claims first in any political battle. The opponents of the spaceport had said that the spaceport threatened local wildlife — something that clearly doesn’t happen based on more than a half century of data at Cape Canaveral — and the voters in Camden were quick to agree. The voters also probably had a bit of not-in-my-backyard behind their vote as well.” Georgia Voters Kill Camden Spaceport Project
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Paula Stone Williams attacked Christians for anti-trans ‘bigotry.'” Fortune 500 Company Hosts Trans Activist for “International Women’s Day” Talk
- Jim Dillon, M.D.: “The confessions of a gender criminal regarding the barriers he placed in the way of hundreds of petential [sic] transchildren.” Confession: I Was the One Assigning Sex at Birth
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Victoria’s Secret ditches physical beauty for left-wing activism.” Social-Justice Lingerie
- “ESG [Environmental, Social, and Governance] rules have been twisted into insanity.” Elon Musk Condemns Rising Woke Trend in Corporate America
- “Miami’s increasingly conservative political culture reflects the influence of immigrants fleeing socialist dystopias.” “The Least Woke City in America”
- Christian Toto: “Podcast superstar says what we’re all thinking, and the facts have his back.”Rogan: “Wokeness Killed the Comedy Movie”
- “Shut the fuck up!” JK Rowling Says Her Ex-Husband Tried to Make Her “Comply,” Won’t Give In to Cancel Culture
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.