Good morning, kids. Thursday and so the turducken of Haile Selassie stuffed inside Mahatma Ghandi and wrapped with Winston Churchill – President Volodymyr Zelensky – made his pitch to Congress via Zoom/Skype. Invoking everything from Pearl Harbor to 9/11, he begged and pleaded for America to basically start World War 3 to preserve his precious Democracy.
Kind of ironic that Zelensky’s description of Putin’s invasion of Ukraine sounds exactly like the Democrats description of what happened in that very building on January 6th, 2021. But no matter. There are far too many people in that desecrated edifice – desecrated by the presence and criminality of 99% of the politicians, not by buffalo headdress guy and certainly not Ashli Babbit or Roseanne Boyland – itching to send American troops into the Ukraine for the purposes of liberating a threatened people yearning for Jeffersonian democracy and saving their asses from the American people this November for destroying their heir lives and livelihoods. But mostly to save their asses from the American people this November for destroying their lives and livelihoods.
I’ve made the case as best as I can that despite Putin having no excuse for waging a bloody war of aggression/conquest, the fact that the Davos Global Reset Mafia are all in against him means something really stinks, since they are soulless fiends perhaps worse than Putin. But, you see, if I even dare to make this point, I’m a Russian stooge spreading disinformation and on the side of an evil Russian madman. Joey Soft-Serve himself called Putin a “war criminal.” That after flip-flopping on that term like a tuna on the deck of a pitching trawler.
“Russia’s top state-controlled energy company is set to cash in on a $10 billion contract to build out one of Iran’s most contested nuclear sites as part of concessions granted in the soon-to-be-announced nuclear agreement that will guarantee sanctions on both countries are lifted . . .
. . . “We, of course, would not sanction Russian participation in nuclear projects that are part of resuming full implementation of the JCPOA,” State Department spokesman Ned [Ryerson] Price confirmed on Tuesday, referring to the original 2015 nuclear accord. Russia’s foreign ministry made a similar statement on Tuesday, saying that “additions were made to the text of the future agreement on JCPOA restoration to ensure that all the JCPOA-related projects, [especially] with Russian participation, as well as Bushehr [nuclear power plant], are protected from negative impact of anti-Russian restrictions” by the United States and European Union.
The removal of these sanctions will provide Moscow’s Rosatom company with a critical source of revenue as American and European sanctions crush Russia’s economy in response to its unprovoked invasion of Ukraine. The concessions to Moscow have generated frustration on Capitol Hill, with top Republican leaders accusing the Biden [junta] of weakening penalties on Russia to secure an agreement with Iran. . .
. . . The official further confirmed that the United States will “not sanction Russian participation in nuclear projects that are part of resuming full implementation of the JCPOA,” such as work on Iran’s civilian nuclear program. “The United States will take actions as necessary to ensure that U.S. sanctions do not apply to the implementation of JCPOA nuclear-related projects and activities by non-U.S. individuals and entities,” the official said.
R-U-F-K-M?! Joe Biden, via Ron Klain controlling the geriatric spasticated lips, calls Vladimir Putin a war criminal, flaming assholes on both sides of that fetid aisle are calling for Putin’s scalp delivered on an MX warhead as they cry a river of glycerine tears because of some spiel from a guy as well as the nation he leads that together ain’t exactly squeaky clean kosher. But then Needlenose Ned Ryerson Price informs us that we’re letting the Russians broker a deal for us that gives them billions of dollars AND paves the way for Iran to get the bomb as well as billions more to fund “tourism in all its forms” as Yasser “that’s my baby” Arafat once accidentally on purpose malaproped.
If I were Biden and everyone who did the Pelosi Seth Brundle Hand Jive while listening to Zelensky, I would not be using the term “war criminal” so freely. While a mushroom cloud may not appear over Kyev, this insanity means that the prospect of one appearing over Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Dubai or Riyadh is that much more real. And if none of that grabs you, inflated food and gas prices will be the least of your worries considering they might not be available at all.
For two years and continuing until today, there have been interruptions in commodities for sale. A number of factors contribute to this stuttering availability of commercial goods. Labor shortages in picking, packing, processing, and transportation led to gaps on some grocery shelves. Delayed imports of raw materials for canning, bottling, and bagging due to shutdowns in countries of origin will likely continue, especially now that China is locking down whole cities again.
Because of recent crop failures and lackluster harvests, many regional grocery warehouses, which usually have about 18 months’ worth of packaged and frozen food in stock, are practically empty according to a friend whose family owns a large chain of stores. Low stocks of livestock feed and hay due to drought are reducing meat, poultry, milk, and egg production in some areas.
Monica Showalter’s excellent article the other day—Biden is about to get caught flat-footed on another crisis: Ukraine war–generated global food shortages— examines the impact that Russia’s war on Ukraine is having and is expected to have on global grain and fertilizer availability, as well as food production.
Besides the drought hitting the mid-plains and potentially causing the abandonment of this year’s winter wheat (that’s for flour) crop, the La Niña system is expected to bring above-average rains to the eastern and southeastern parts of the US, potentially delaying planting and harvest. If California continues to value a practically nonexistent smelt over its people, there will be little water for the Sacramento-area rice farmers. They’ve already pulled down avocado and almond orchards due to restricted water allocations elsewhere in the state. . .
. . . Already we are hearing about food rationing in various places in Europe. We’ve seen some of that during the worst of the pandemic shortages, but it’s been managed by local vendors. It’s likely to get much worse before it gets better.
Let’s Go Brandon’s expertise lies in making the worst possible decision given any type of choice and regardless of the number of options available…that much is painfully obvious. We can rest assured that, when the government wakes up to this problem, it will be too late.
The demands of equity will ensure that those at the head of the food and farm assistance lines are the ones with the most victimhood points. Even if the food we are used to is available, the cost will be close to prohibitive for those on a budget. Also, it’s very likely nothing will have been done in the meantime to secure our food stocks from the depredations of the export market. It will be another case of the political class waiting until the last minute and then going overboard trying to react.
The author goes on to urge Americans everywhere to not only stock up on long-lasting packaged staples, but to start growing food crops at home. If only there were a way to drill for your own oil and refine it in your basement. Of course, Merrick Garland in a face colander and dominatrix gear will come after you.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Over 100 countries, including the U.S., want to centralize banking and take control over your financial decisions.” The Coming Carbon Social Credit Currency
- “Our time horizon must be about America and Western civilization, not about ourselves. The West has been increasing human liberty and accomplishment for thousands of years. Are we going to squander it all in just two?” Canada Was Just the Beginning
- Progressives like to assert that nationalism is toxic, poisonous, and dangerous.” The Irony of Progressive “Anti-Nationalism”
- “Is this too much to ask? “A humanitarian no-fly zone?” Zelensky Calls on U.S. Military to Engage Russia
- “United States and NATO military leaders must be reminded to take every precaution to avoid escalations that will result in war with Russia and American soldiers being put in harm’s way,” Sen. Mike Braun (R-IN) said in a statement. Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO) reminded that escalations could turn into “World War III,” though “it’s hard not to be moved his words,” he said. U.S. Lawmakers Warn Against Escalating Ukrainian War with “No-Fly Zone”
- “As the war in Ukraine enters its third week, a campaign is underway in Washington that will eventually lead the U.S. and NATO to war.” Washington Is Ramping Up Its Campaign To Draw NATO Into War With Russia
- I’m sure every last penny of this will be accounted for. . . Biden Announces New $800 Million Security Assistance Package For Ukraine
- “While combat rages in Ukraine, military exercises proceed up north.” NATO War Games in Norway
- “The remarks from Putin come as there has reportedly been growing opposition to his war in Ukraine, which has resulted in severe sanctions being leveled against Russia.” Putin Appears to Issue Serious New Threat Against His Own Citizens
- Biden’s spox Jen Psaki worries: Buying cheap Russian oil could put India on the “wrong side of the history.” (how I utterly loathe that vapid expression – jjs) Russia Offers India ‘Discounted’ Oil In Bid To Shore Up Sanctions-Hit Economy
- Lloyd Billingsley: “How Russia learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.” Nukestalgia
- Victor Davis Hanson: “We should not rehash the past but learn from it—and thereby ensure Vladimir Putin is defeated now and deterred in the future.” 10 Realities of Ukraine
- “Putin’s gnawing preoccupation of restoring the former Soviet empire has only closed it off to the world.” Russia’s Self-Inflicted Wound
- “It might be the only hope to keep Ukraine from being entirely overrun by Russia.” A NATO No-Combat Zone In Ukraine?
* * * * *
- “Amidst Russia’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine, Vindman has consistently called for the U.S. to play a larger role in the conflict, despite polls revealing most Americans feel otherwise.”Alexander “Bearclaw” Vindman Served at Grad School Funded By Chinese Communist Group
- “With the attention of the United States directed towards the European continent, China would assuredly utilize such a conflict to advance its geopolitical goals throughout the region. In addition to allowing for greater military pressure on Taiwan, U.S. preoccupation with a war in Europe could provide Beijing with the opportunity to further expand its growing political and economic authority throughout the Asia Pacific region.” If China’s Pushing for U.S. Involvement In Ukraine, Chances Are It’s a Bad Idea
- “Redacted tweet may reveal contradicting sentiments within the Biden [junta].” Harris Breaks From White House Messaging With Now-Deleted Tweet
- “When Vladimir Putin speaks of de-Nazification, what he really means is to Russify — to return to the age of the Tsars circa the 1860s.” Why Is Putin Talking About ‘De-Nazifying’ Ukraine?
- In short, whatever the horrors of Putin’s war or the lack of Europe’s military and economic preparedness for it, everyone—the E.U., NGOs, and even “bad boy” governments like Poland and Hungary—was doing the right thing by refugees. Dealing with the Fallout from Putin’s Folly
- “Strictly declaring World War Three is off the table is a bad thing?” Tony Blair: Promising Not to Have a Nuclear World War With Russia is a “Strange Tactic”
- Robert Spencer: “. . . And why Biden has done more damage than “the 5 worst presidents in American history.” Trump Reveals What Kept Putin From Invading Ukraine During His Presidency
- “They are afraid of being dropped off at school in the morning.” (wait until Israel nukes Teheran, or Gaza – jjs) Save the Children: Russian Kids Being Bullied and Abused Over Their Nationality
- Heather Mac Donald: “The classical music establishment demands that Russian musicians condemn their nation’s invasion of Ukraine in order to retain jobs and engagements in the West.” Denounce Putin, or Be Blacklisted
- “Addressing five media myths spurring anger about a terrible war Americans can do nothing to solve while poverty and the destruction of liberty continue at home.” Break Glass in Case of Kremlin Disinformation
- Miranda Devine: “Maybe if they hadn’t used Russia as their personal bogeyman for six years, it wouldn’t be so easy to dismiss their claims that everyone they dislike is a Kremlin asset.”“Putin” Us On: Why Dems’ “Russian Disinformation” Claims Can’t Be Taken Seriously
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Now this is a great idea! Enviro-commie heads would explode. How can they now tar Cramer as a Putin puppet when he’s calling for investigations into Putin? A good example of smart, asymmetric political warfare. More of it, stat. GOP Sen. Cramer: We Should Investigate Russian Ties to Green Groups, Would Be a “Fraction” of the Cost of Mueller Probe
- “According to a report from Politico, this week House progressives will call on Joe Biden to use his executive power and declare climate change a national emergency, issue a ban on fossil fuel drilling on public lands, and end fossil fuel subsidies.” Democrats Urging Biden to Make Gas Even More Expensive
- “I think we need to be moving away from an economy that’s based on fossil fuels, that’s the way of the past and we need to be moving toward the future,” said Warnock. “The issue of taxes and how much, that’s a conversation that I think I want to participate in, and I’ll bring my values and commitment to getting there to the conversation.” Fraud Senator Warlock Warnock Calls for Ending Fossil Fuels in Unearthed Video
- “Claims by officials that inflation is transitory or caused by Vladimir Putin are confirmation that it will continue.” The Ruling Class’s Response To Inflation Tells You It’s Only Going To Get Worse
* * * * *
- “It’s time to make Americans gardeners again.” Food Shortages Soon Come – What To Do?
- “The people running this country aren’t serious people.” (oh they’re serious as a nuclear war – jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi and Mayor Peter Puffer Want to Solve Inflation With — You Guessed It — More Spending
- “The Democrats caused today’s historic inflation, but that doesn’t exclude the central bank’s failure to act.” The Fed Has One Job to Do, and Blew It
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “What concerns me most about World’s article is the portrayal of a growing Christian movement that appears to see economic and environmental issues more through the lens of Keynes and Carson than one consistent with G-d’s Word. Yet I am optimistic that this will be overcome through the work of the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation and other groups and individuals seeking to apply the whole counsel of God’s Word to all aspects of life in G-d’s creation.” Will Young Conservatives Embrace the Ideology of Climate Change?
- “There are 2,499 cubic feet of the other gases for every cubic foot of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Could one cubic foot of carbon dioxide assume enough heat from sun light to heat 2,499 cubic feet of atmosphere even one degree?” Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide: A Little Perspective, Please
- “As long as the United States continues to outsource production and jobs to China, it will be hardworking Americans who suffer the economic consequences of our energy dependence.”Democrats Don’t Want You To Know How Much Fossil Fuel It Takes To Power Electric Cars
- “Nuclear energy is the safest, cleanest, and most reliable of all energy sources.” Carbon-Free Nuclear Power
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Well, just remember this phrase Megyn: ‘crate training’,” he added. “You can not train a dog when it’s middle aged. You got to get them when they’re puppies. And get them trained up and into that crate. And that’s what we’re doing with kids. Because this will not be the last emergency. And it will not be the last time the government and the governor and the mayor need to exact their power.” Adam Carolla Says Reason Why Kids Have Been Forced To Mask In Schools Is Much Worse Than Chinese COVID
- Dean also tweeted, “It’s been almost two years. The media is finally catching on to @andrewcuomo’s atrocities in nursing homes and the coverup. Grateful to @TomDiNapoli for being on the side of the angels and reporting the truth in his state audit. @GovKathyHochul you need to stop being complicit.” (Hochul was Cuomo’s lieutenant; as such she’s as culpable insofar as not blowing the whistle on him and in fact acting as a co-conspirator – jjs) NY Gov: I Want To Find Out ‘What Was Done Wrong’ During Pandemic. Janice Dean Fires: ‘I Don’t Believe Her’
- “The results of this comparison are reportedly stark, with the number of children capable of a reading level rated from good to very good falling seven per cent since 2016.” Reading Ability of Children Far Lower than in Pre-Chinese COVID Times – Study
- “I think if Republican voters in their home states learn of this vote to keep Anthony Fauci, these voters will be very unhappy.” ‘Not Surprised’: Rand Paul Slams Republicans Who Voted To Keep Fauci But Impeach Trump
- “Yet, with most public health authorities at the national, state and local levels moving away from forced masking, airline passengers are still required to wear them, and Biden apparently will not let Congress rid Americans of that burden. This is despite the fact that airplanes are one of the safest environments out there from a [Chinese] COVID-19 standpoint, compared to places masks are no longer required, like concert venues, residential buildings or bars and restaurants.” The Biden Junta Is Ignoring The Science On Airplane Masking
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “If you consult the mainstream media, you will not hear about the Aultmans or their gruesome fate. But you should.” An Injustice Worse than the Plight of George Floyd
- “Barbara Maier Gustern was traveling to watch a student to perform at Joe’s Pub when she was pushed from behind by a 30-ish red-haired woman in front of her building at West 28th Street and Eighth Avenue in Chelsea.” Vocal Teacher Who Taught Blondie’s Debbie Harry Dies After Manhattan Attacker Shoves Her To Ground
- “There are solutions, just none the radical Left want to enact.” On the Sidewalks of New York: Bullets Over SoHo
- Smollett told police on January 29, 2019, that he was attacked by two men in Chicago at 2 a.m. who he claimed made racist and homophobic slurs, wrapped a rope around his neck, poured an “unknown substance” on him, and yelled that this is “MAGA country.” Jussie Smollett Ordered Released From Jail After Serving Less Than a Week of 5 Month Sentence Pending Appeal
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The complaint alleges that ‘the district’s response was styled as a full grant’ of records, though on Feb. 11, the district notified the mother that they would be withholding some documents. The district alleged that some of the relevant materials were protected by copyright.” Michigan Mom Sues School District For Allegedly Refusing To Disclose Full Curriculum Documents
- “Nearly two-thirds of student body sign letter in support of rowdy protest.” Hundreds of Yale Law Students Disrupt Bipartisan Free Speech Event
- “It was supposed to be a lesson on racism, but some parents are furious neither they, nor their kids, were told about it ahead of time.” Parents Outraged After Texas Elementary School Performs Racial Segregation Experiment
- “A Kentucky summer camp teaches ‘sex liberation,’ ‘BDSM,’ and ‘self-pleasure’ to minors.” The War on Innocence
- “Crybully victims can’t take criticism but are perfectly willing to dish it out.” A Double Standard for Free Speech at Vanderbilt
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Not opposed on principle, but what will it really accomplish, considering there are scores if not hundreds of Mayorkas clones waiting in the wings? This Needs to Happen: Rep. Chip Roy Urges House Republicans to Impeach DHS Sec. Mayorkas
- “While those who push for stimulus checks for illegal aliens claim to do so on humanitarian grounds, the end result is further erosion of the nation’s resources and ability to serve legal residents.” Stimulus Checks: The Latest Immigration Scam
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “It also creates a detailed chain of custody requirement for ballot handling, and would allow for paper ballot inspections following an election.” Georgia Republicans Pass Additional Measures to Protect Elections
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Sierra Club hastily made a decision, without consulting a robust set of stakeholders, to postpone two planned outings to Israel,” executive director Dan Chu said in a statement. “We intend to update our schedule soon to offer new outings to Israel later this year.”Environmentalists Reverse Course on Israel Boycott
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Now we’re 16 months away from the 2020 election, Joe Biden’s safely in the White House, and The Times finally decides to report on the news rather than carry the Biden campaign’s water. And they find that hey, Hunter Biden’s business interests benefited from Joe Biden’s political status to a suspicious degree. Perhaps this is a topic worthy of examination.” Now That Joe Biden’s the So-Called Quote-Unquote “president,” the NY Times Finally Admits Hunter Biden’s Laptop is Real
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “In the tradition of unionized labor, a half-assed effort was made.” Dues Well Spent: Union Cartel Botches ‘Stand With Ukraine’ Photo Op
- During her first run for Congress, Luria called the $7.25 federal minimum wage “criminal” and said she thinks “that everyone deserves a living wage to raise their family in the community.” At least two of her congressional staffers, however, earned less than the annual salary that marks a living wage in Virginia, payroll disclosures show. Elaine Luria Wants a ‘Living Wage’ for All, Except Her Own Staff
- “In the last year, more than two million migrants have been apprehended at the southern border. Fentanyl has become the greatest killer among 18 to 45 year olds. Inflation has soared to a 40-year high. Gas prices have increased to all-time record highs. Weekly wages have shrunk. Supply chain woes have persisted. And the deadly Afghan withdrawal deeply embarrassed the nation.” Poll: 69 Percent of Voters Say Nation on Wrong Track Under Joe Biden
- “So we established . . . a new civil rights cause of action for those whose intimate images were shared on the public screen. How many times have you heard—I bet everybody knows somebody somewhere along the line, that in an intimate relationship, what happened was the guy takes a revealing picture of his naked friend, or whatever, in a compromising position and then literally, in a sense, blackmails or mortifies that person . . . sends it out, put it online.” Biden’s Latest Pervy Comment May Be the Most Awkward Yet
- “Sinema reportedly described herself as anti-tax and anti-government in her speech, leaving Biden’s aides complaining she was acting more like Republican Utah Sen. Mitt Romney than a Democrat, reported Axios. The outlet previewed the book, This Will Not Pass, by New York Times reporters Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns.” REPORT: Kyrsten Sinema Mocked Biden at Fundraiser, Praised Reps. McCarthy and Biggs
- “Perhaps it is the difference between getting elected to be someone and running for office to do something. Or it could be that Americans are concerned about the future of their children than another tax cut. Add the Democrats altogether abandoning the middle- and working-class with policies that play in the well-heeled suburbs and elite college campuses, and political coalitions will shift. However, the shift in approval for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in Miami-Dade County is astonishing.” DeSantis Rising in Previously Deep Blue Miami-Dade County
- “Fifty-two percent of those questioned in a Wall Street Journal survey released on Tuesday said they don’t think the president will launch a re-election campaign” Half of Americans Don’t Believe Biden Will Seek a Second Term, Wall Street Journal Survey Finds
- “The squid comparison is fitting, actually — neither has a backbone.” Biden: Our First Cephalopod So-Called Quote-Unquote “president”
- “The country is in the very best of hands — Nancy Pelosi’s trembling hands at the command of what appears to be a cocktail-impaired brain.” Has Nancy Pelosi Been Drinking on the Job Again? It Sure Looks That Way. . .
- “Lots of blank stares on the campus of UCLA.” Ami Horowitz Video: Biden Fans Try to Name One Thing He Has Accomplished This Year
- “Sometimes when a person gets booed it is hard to tell if it is boos or cheers or a mix of both,” radio host Grace Curley tweeted. “This was not one of those times.” Crowd Boos Governor Cuomo-with-Tits Hochul at Madison Square Garden as She’s Honored on “Women’s Empowerment” Night
- “How can anyone take Romney seriously? I mean, for crying out loud, this is the man who chose Pierre Delecto as his fake Twitter handle. That’s not even a good porn name.” Let’s Go, Romney
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Since when did common sense morph into ‘treason/'” The ‘T’ Word
- “Former CNN President Jeff Zucker fired Cuomo in December for misleading him and other top executives at the network about his contacts with aides to his brother and former New York governor Andrew Cuomo.” Chris Cuomo Files $125 Million Arbitration Claim Against CNN
- “Constitutional carry means that the state’s law does not prohibit citizens who can legally possess a firearm from carrying handguns, (openly and/or in a concealed manner) thus no state permit is required,” explains the U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA). “Sometimes, constitutional carry may be conditional such as in those states that have no laws prohibiting the open carry of a handgun but which require a permit to carry the handgun concealed.” We’re Close to a Majority of States Passing Constitutional Carry Laws
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- 7.4 magnitude, which is pretty damn big. Prayers for those affected. Powerful Earthquake Off Japanese Coast Kills 4, Injures More Than 90
“Biden [junta] will waive sanctions so Russia can build contested nuclear plant.”
New Iran Agreement Would Let Russia Cash In on $10 Billion Contract to Build Nuclear Sites
“1,000 marines have already arrived in the country”
WWIII: Biden Sending THOUSANDS of Marines to Australia in Anticipation of Conflict With China
Daniel Greenfield: “19 years later, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has yet to face justice.”
Biden Tries to Cut a Deal to Spare 9/11 Mastermind the Death Penalty
“Are their situations similar?”
Palestinians and Ukrainians
- Raymond Ibrahim: “It is not a product of grievances, political factors, or even an ‘extremist’ interpretation of Islam. It’s worse.” The Reason Islam’s So Keen on Hating Us
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- There is nothing as permanent as a temporary government anything. Biden Gives “Temporary” Amnesty to 75,000 Afghans in U.S. Despite Vetting Failures
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Prosecutors accused Qiming Lin, a former officer in China’s domestic spy bureau, of attempting to hire a private investigator to manufacture a sex scandal against an unnamed House candidate in New York. They also accused Shujun Wang, the head of a pro-democracy organization in Queens, of using the group to spy on activists and provide intelligence to the Chinese government. Three other operatives are accused of trying to bribe a federal official to obtain the tax returns of a pro-democracy dissident.” Feds Accuse Chinese Agents of Stalking House Candidate, Spying on Democracy Activists
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Why does America spend so much on health care?” Paying the Price
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “If this new engine is restartable, it means that China will be able to de-orbit it in a controlled manner, over the ocean. If so, hallelujah! It means China will finally be honoring its obligations under the Outer Space Treaty.” China Tests Rocket Engine for the Next Long March 5b Launches
- “This ambitious plan exists because both the helicopter and its engineering team have far exceeded expectations. At the moment, there is no obvious reason why Ingenuity cannot continue to operate for years, an expectation that no one predicted.” NASA Extends Ingenuity’s Mission Through September 22nd
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Rather than strengthening their dream coalition, gender-bending mythology has unraveled it.” Gay and Trans Ed for Kids: A Rainbow Bridge Too Far
- “The idea that women are purposely underpaid by a sexist society is rooted in the feminist’s belief in sameness, rather than equality, between the sexes.” Feminists Continue to Peddle a Lie on Equal Pay
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “These folks likely will never recant their view that Trump is horrid. Fine. But will they now admit that Biden is horrid as well?” Liberals Like Bill Maher, Bari Weiss, and Andrew Sullivan Should Apologize for Whitewashing Joe Biden’s Corruption and Incompetence
- “The group criticized Disney for not vigorously opposing Florida’s education bill at the outset. In its letter, the group blasted Disney chief Bob Chapek over the way the company reacted to the bill.” LGBTQIA+ Disney Employees Plan Walkout over Company’s Response to Florida’s Don’t-Groom-Kids Bill
- “Next time the Editor of the Hollywood Reporter sends someone to review a Comedy Festival he would do well to send a reporter with a sense of humour,” the 82-year-old legendary British actor/comedian tweeted to his millions of followers. “Otherwise it’s like sending someone deaf to review a concert.” John Cleese Defends Slavery Jokes After Getting Mic Taken Away at Film Festival
- “Fucking crazy.” Joe Rogan Slams Big Tech Censorship and Its “Woke” Ideology
- Christian Toto: “No press, no problem: These stars shun woke bylaws to rise above their peers.” Rebel Artists Tom MacDonald, Chrissie Mayr Top Industry Charts
- “Erotic desensitization is nearly complete.” Post-Porn
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.