Good morning, kids. Tuesday and the story that is bubbling through the Ukraine situation is the confirmation hearings of this Kentanji Jackson communist to take the SCOTUS seat to be vacated by retiring Justice Stephen Breyer. If you look at this dame’s record both as a jurist and as a law student, it’s a litany vile racialism wrapped up inside a warped view of the world centered on a loathing of the very principles of the document she supposedly has sworn to preserve, protect and defend. In other words, typical Leftist.
As the hearings kicked off, there were some fireworks by the likes of Ted Cruz, someone I have become less and less enamored of as the years have gone by, who nonetheless called out the Democrats for their raging hypocrisy, theatrics and outright despicable character assassinations and political theater whenever a Republican nominee faces confirmation.
“It is only one side of the aisle, the Democratic aisle, that went so into the gutter with Judge Robert Bork that they invented a new verb, to ‘Bork’ someone.”
“It is only one side of the aisle that, with Justice Clarence Thomas, was so reprehensible that […] President George Herbert Walker Bush wrote at the time, quote, what’s happening to Clarence Thomas is just plain horrible,” Cruz continued. “All the groups that tried to beat him up on abortion, affirmative action have now come out of the woodwork, they’re trying to destroy a decent man. As Justice Thomas observed in that hearing, what happened there was, to use his words, ‘a high-tech lynching.’ And I would note the chairman who presided over that disgrace was Joe Biden.”
Fire and brimstone or sturm und drang? Meh. On the other hand, there’s Josh Hawley, who I’ve been more impressed with than Ted Cruz, actually sounding the alarm bell on Jackson’s record for being extremely soft on pedophiles, rapists and child porn purveyors.
“As far back as her time in law school, Judge Jackson has questioned making convicts register as sex offenders – saying it leads to ‘stigmatization and ostracism,’” Hawley tweeted. “She’s suggested public policy is driven by a ‘climate of fear, hatred & revenge’ against sex offenders”. . .
. . . Hawley said the U.S. Sentencing Commission has refused to provide the committee with all of Jackson’s records from her time spent there. The Missouri Senator called Jackson’s record “disturbing,” and added, “sending child predators to jail shouldn’t be controversial.” He also called out Jackson for wondering if there is a type of “less-serious child pornography offender.”
Charming. I’m sure it’ll come as no surprise that this fool is a huge fan of Calypso Louie Farrakhan and not a fan of the First Amendment, which of course makes her an ideal jurist in the eyes of the Marxists. The icing on the cake is this pearl-necklace of wisdom from mass-assassin linked Dick Durbin:
Referencing Senator Josh Hawley’s (R-MO) claims that Judge Jackson had a “soft on crime” approach to dealing with sex offenders, Durbin argued that such accusations were “baseless” and “unfair.”
That’s right, folks. Accurately stating a judge’s case record, which is actual public knowledge and not merely “claims,” is now “unfair.” But of course, sliming, smearing and lying about a Republican nominee is not only fair, but doing the Lord’s work, right Dickweed?
Hell, what does it matter? Really, at the end of the day, given the state of the nation politically and culturally, what will it really matter if this horrendous person is confirmed to the highest court in the land? For decades now, we have been ruled by a government that is completely antithetical to the one that the Founders intended. We have a justice system that exists to punish the political enemies of those in power as well as distort or outright ignore that tattered piece of parchment so as to preserve, protect and defend that power. That goes double since the greatest crime in American history, the one that ended it: the theft of the 2020 election and final act in the overthrow of America as founded. Need I remind you that along with the trio of avowed Lefties, it was Roberts, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and Coney-Barrett that sat on their hands and did nothing to at least forestall the inevitable and sound the alarm. In that regard, Kentanji Jackson had nothing to do with it.
So, what does it matter if she’s confirmed? And if she isn’t, do you really think Ron Klain and Valerie Jarrett are going to do a reverse Dubya and nominate someone that could potentially vote on a case with the conservatives? In Soviet Amerika, the court is not there to uphold the law; it’s there as an expediency to assert raw power over the individual, period.
Within the incestuous cesspool that is the nation’s capital, it’s not unusual for a power couple to work on the same side of the political aisle. Matthew Graves is a registered Democrat who served as a domestic policy advisor for Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign.
What is highly unusual—and should raise the eyebrows of congressional Republicans (it won’t) and January 6 defense attorneys (it might)—is that the unprecedented criminal investigation into the four-hour disturbance at the Capitol over a year ago is in the hands of a partisan prosecutor married to a radical left-wing activist who has openly condemned, with racist language, supporters of Donald Trump.
Since taking over the U.S. attorney’s office in October, Graves has ramped up the Justice Department’s witch hunt into the events of January 6. Originally described as the “Capitol breach” probe, Graves recently replaced the word “breach” with “siege,” and is seeking to hire at least 20 new prosecutors to handle the growing January 6 caseload. . .
. . . Fatima Goss Graves herself condemned the events of January 6. Trump should be impeached, Graves wrote in a statement on January 7, 2021, and his “enablers in Congress must be held accountable for their attempt to subvert our democracy and embolden these terrorists.”
Graves once again invoked race. “The disconnect between the treatment of peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters this summer [sic] and violent insurrectionists this week puts our unequal society on full display, making all the more clear the national travesty Black people have lived with for generations,” Graves claimed, contrary to all evidence. She further demanded a “thorough investigation” into what happened on January 6.
To say she’s getting her wish is an understatement. Nearly 800 Americans, nearly all white, have been arrested so far, with new charges filed every week. The abusive prosecution, with help from the media, is destroying lives—and Graves’ office isn’t done yet.
And Fatima Goss Graves is – surprise! – a huge cheerleader for Kentanji Jackson. Just to underscore the estimable Julie Kelly’s report, Robert Spencer notes:
On Jan. 6, 2021, a protestor, 40-year-old Brady Knowlton, says that an officer at the Capitol told “You can go in, as long as you don’t break anything.” At 2:35 p.m., Knowlton did, entering through the Upper West Terrace doors. He looked around inside the building, walked through the Rotunda, lobby, and Senate chamber gallery, obeyed the officer’s injunction not to break anything, and left the building at 2:53 p.m. For that, Knowlton now faces twenty years in prison in Old Joe Biden’s vengeful banana republic.
On top of the possibility of being behind bars until 2042, Knowlton, a law student, has suffered numerous other consequences already. According to the Daily Wire, “his law degree has been withheld, his lawyers say, Airbnb has banned him and his wife, and, for reasons that remain undisclosed, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection has stripped his Global Entry access. . . ”
. . . Imagine a country that imprisons peaceful protestors on false charges of participating in an attempt to overthrow the government, as part of efforts to discredit and ultimately criminalize all opposition to the ruling party’s agenda. People who entered a public building when police held the door open for them are being held in solitary confinement and given draconian punishments far out of proportion to what they actually did. This is the sort of thing that happens in Third World countries, right? This is the sort of thing tinpot dictators do in banana republics, where the rulers gained power by underhanded means and have no respect for due process, the rule of law, or the rights of their citizens — right? Maybe so, but the cases of Knowlton and other Jan. 6 protestors show that all this and worse is happening right now in the land of the free and the home of the brave, where up until quite recently, it all would have been unthinkable. . .
. . . In America, we no longer have a single justice system for all people, regardless of race, or of power, or privilege, or the protected victimhood status they may have among the Leftist intelligentsia. We no longer have a justice system that is indifferent to and independent of political pressure. The politically and culturally dominant Left is not content with the massive power and influence it wields now; it is determined to silence all opposition and destroy it utterly.
With a DOJ/FBI, police and judges who allow this to happen or even eagerly participate in it, on top of the destruction of our economy, culture and way of life now moving at breakneck speed, what does it really matter if another affirmative action diversity hire and worse, anti-American crackpot racialist sits on the highest court of the land? A land that no longer really exists?
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden wants to protect every border except our own.” Stop the Russian Invasion of America
- Julie Kelly: “Fatima and Matthew Graves are just another example of how high-powered interests in Washington collaborate under the radar to seek retribution against their political foes.” A Trump-Hating Backer of Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee Is Married to the Top J6 Prosecutor
- Richard Fernandez: “In a manner of speaking we can answer the question ‘when will the war end’ not in terms of specific dates but in general conditions: the sooner we rebuild the design margin, the sooner we prepare the defense, the sooner we stop being stupid, the sooner the world will begin to heal.” When Will the War End?
- “Even as Russia intensified its attempt to bombard Mariupol into surrender, its offensive in other parts of Ukraine has floundered. Western governments and analysts see the broader conflict grinding into a war of attrition, with Russia continuing to barrage cities.” PICS: “No Surrender” – Ukraine Forces Refuse Offer of Safe Passage Out of Mariupol
- “Putin clearly means to continue the war until Zelensky’s government is toppled and a pro-Russian government is installed in its place.” No Peace in Sight for Ukraine
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Putin will have to be seen as the winner, even if Ukraine wins by surviving.” The Best Negotiated Putin-Ukraine Agreement I Can Come Up With
- “Valiant, virtuous defender of democracy Zelensky has banned opposition parties and imposed a martial law takeover of the media. . . Just like Russia!” A Strange Form of Democracy
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] also warned Putin was also planning possible ‘false flag’ operations to generate support for his military actions.” (like the pandemic and then the FBI-led J6 Reichstag fire? – jjs) Joe Biden: Vladimir Putin’s “Back Against the Wall” and Preparing “Consequential” Cyber Attack and Chemical Weapons
- “. . . their phone signals gave away the base’s location. Whoops.” Foreign Volunteers Blamed For Missile Strike That Killed 35 at Ukrainian Training Facility
- “What I can say is, American troops will not be on the ground in Ukraine at this moment. The president has been clear on that,” she said. “And other NATO countries may decide that they want to put troops inside of Ukraine. That will be a decision that they have to make.”U.S. Ambassador to U.N. Says No U.S. Troops Will Join Proposed Ukraine Peacekeeping Mission
- “At the end of March, Russia will bring home American astronaut Mark Vande Hei using its Soyuz capsule. This suggests that once Vande Hei comes home, Rogozin will announce that Russia will no longer fly any western astronauts to ISS on its rockets or capsules. He might also further announce actions that will accelerate the end of the ISS partnership, including laying out Russia’s schedule for adding modules to its half of ISS and then detaching it from the station.” Rogozin: Lift Sanctions by the End of March, or Else!
- “Zelensky steps in it with a Holocaust analogy.” Israel Owes Ukraine Nothing
* * * * *
- “The war in Ukraine cannot be dismissed as not being in America’s vital interest. This nation cannot retreat into self-imposed isolationism, while at the same time deliberately undercutting its economy.” The War in Ukraine is in America’s Vital Interest
- “The fate of the world is in the hands of a man who is literally and demonstrably a weak-willed and mentally disabled dimwit.” Joe Biden’s War
- Robert Spencer: “Ultimately, [the Squad’s] self-serving opposition to tough measures against Russia may actually serve a good purpose in forcing the Democrat leadership to tamp down some of the war hysteria that is running so high these days. This could be the most valuable service for Americans that the Squad ever performs, and it’s of course no surprise that it would be unintentional.” Putin Finds Some Unlikely Allies in the United States Congress
- “Liberals loved to attack Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump as warmongers. Whether in Moscow or Tehran, that image made an impression.” Perception Matters: Why Didn’t Putin Invade Under Trump?
- “Toward the end of a speech to the Business Roundtable — just the sort of people Biden loves to schmooze and (he thinks) impress — as his voice and demeanor were weakening, he blurted out the real agenda.” Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- From commenter MTF: “Check out the line chart version of this data, and you’ll see the number is lower now than even after [Chinese] Covid started up, and is nearly as low as the lowest point of the Great Recession. This is really extraordinary and completely not being reported.” Consumer Confidence at Lowest Level Since 2011
- Unexpectedly. U.S. Economy Slowed in February, Chicago Fed Says
- ” . . . if we conclude that it is appropriate to move more aggressively by raising the federal funds rate by more than 25 basis points at a meeting or meetings, we will do so.” Fed Chair: Aggressive Rate Hikes May Be Needed To Tame Inflation
- “Inflation, [Chinese] COVID shutdowns and supply chain shortages have made Americans increasingly gloomy about the economy.” Are You Better Off Than a Year Ago? By 4-to-1, Americans Say “No,” I&I/TIPP Poll
- “The companies operating the Shell and BP gas stations are suing Woodman’s, a local grocery store chain, for $80,000 in damages each, according to court documents, WISN 12 reported. They are claiming Woodman’s is violating Wisconsin’s Unfair Sales Act by illegally outpricing them and selling goods below cost.” Two Wisconsin Gas Stations Sue Grocery Store Chain For Having Cheaper Prices
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Today’s action hijacks the democratic process and disrespects the limited scope of authority that Congress gave to the SEC,” Senate Banking Committee Ranking Member Pat Toomey said in a statement. “This is a thinly-veiled effort to have unelected financial regulators set climate and energy policy for America.” SEC Unveils Sweeping Climate Requirements For Public Companies
- “The electric vehicle conversation reveals two things: Biden’s ignorance of Americans’ lives, and Democrats’ fake concern for the planet.” Dear Elites Chasing 100 Percent ‘Clean Energy’: Your Ignorance Is Showing
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Robert Spencer: “On top of the possibility of being behind bars until 2042, Knowlton, a law student, has suffered numerous other consequences already. According to the Daily Wire, ‘his law degree has been withheld, his lawyers say, Airbnb has banned him and his wife, and, for reasons that remain undisclosed, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection has stripped his Global Entry access.'” Man Told by an Officer That He Could Enter the Capitol on Jan. 6 Now Faces 20 Years in Prison
- Wu’s comments about “white” problems came shortly after a joke about her rocky start as mayor and the battle with a Boston firefighter’s union and others pushing back against her decision to require the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine for the city. Boston Mayor Michelle Wu Says She’s Used To Dealing With “White” Problems
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Meanwhile, during ABC interview, Fauci appears to dismiss plans for retirement.” CDC Significantly Cuts Pediatric Chinese COVID Death Data Because of “Coding Logic Error”
- “Dr. Ashish K. Jha is a vicious enforcer of establishment [Chinese] coronavirus orthodoxy.”Biden’s Choleric New Chinese COVID Czar
- “It’s time we confront our leaders with their incompetence.” (define “confront” – jjs)Chinese COVID Proves Politicizing Everything Breaks Everything
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “What Stefan Halper lacked in pedigree, he compensated for with his arsenal of connections that allowed him to whisper into the right ears just what the listener wanted to hear.” Stefan Halper Was Just Another Hack Who Helped Peddle the Russia-Collusion Hoax
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “In a situation that’s just as bad – if not worse – and as indiscriminate as the one involving George Floyd, new video footage shows another man died in police custody after repeatedly shouting ‘I can’t breathe’ two months earlier.” (white guy, so it’s not news – jjs) “I Can’t Breathe”:New Video Shows Police Officers’ Deadly Restraint of Man Begging for Help
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Pre-K through second-grade students were reminded, “What we say in this room stays in this room. And third to fifth graders were asked to participate in ‘community circles’ that are “confidential,” according to documents posted to Twitter. (but I thought they were all out of the closet and “proud” – jjs) Texas Elementary Schoolers Told To Keep Pride Week “Community Circles” “Confidential”
- “For Barrett, fighting for parents’ rights has been transformative—and nearly a full-time job.” Laurie Gaddis Barrett – Fighting To Help Rhode Island Parents Take Back Their Children
- “The children more likely to be brought up mostly by their own families, by contrast, were happier and learned better.” High-Quality Study Finds Preschool Enrollment Makes Children Learn Less and Misbehave More
- “The notion that a demographically representative college class makes for better education is a pretext for the real proposition: that certain people deserve reparations.” Diversity Smokescreen
- “The judge reviewed this evidence and though he dismissed a number of Hiers’ claims he also ruled that Schmidt and other college administrators do not have qualified immunity for their actions, and that the lawsuit can go forward.” Pushback: Judge Rules University Officials Can Be Held Personally Responsible for Firing Professor for His Political Views
- “California’s traditional public schools aren’t doing their job – so can you guess what parents are doing?” California School Exit
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- A new TV ad released Monday hits Sen. Mark Kelly (D., Ariz.) as a “bald-faced liar” for professing support for border security while enabling lax border protection. Border Crisis Becomes Campaign Liability for This Senate Dem
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “In January, [GA Sec State Brad] Raffensperger announced he would probe a complaint submitted in November by True the Vote, which details digital data of 242 people making visits to drop boxes to dump mail-in ballots.” Georgia Elections Board Approves Subpoena Power for Probe into Potential 2020 Election Fraud
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- The grant from the State Department’s Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor solicits nonprofit groups to apply for grant money up to $987,654 to “strengthen accountability and human rights in Israel and the West Bank and Gaza” and drew outrage from top Republican foreign policy leaders, including Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas), a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Watchdog Wants Biden To Disclose Origins of $1 Million Grant Program To Demonize Israel
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Another detail omitted by the corporate media.” Saudis Sign Gas Deal With Hunter Biden-Linked Chinese Energy Firm
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] has also been revealed to have connections to Russian oligarchs, raising further questions about [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s own potential involvement in his son’s overseas business dealings.” Pressure Mounting on Joe Biden After NYT Acknowledges Hunter Biden Laptop
- “Regardless of the veracity of the allegations . . . ” Democrat Compares Hunter Biden to Barron Trump, Slams GOP for “Harassing” 52-Year-Old Former Crack Head
- “Intelligence figures who claimed story was ‘Russian hoax’ refuse to apologise.” Video: Former CIA Officer Slams “Laptop From Hell” Coverup, Media “Fuckery”
- “America’s trust in its media institutions is stuck near historic lows. With people like Clapper providing ‘expert’ analysis, that’s no wonder.” (Clapper et al are traitors who should face the death penalty – jjs) James Clapper and Our Other Intel “Experts” Are Full of It
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Iowa Dem paid Marc Elias thousands in office money just days after watchdog complaint.”Facing Stock Trade Controversy, Cindy Axne Used Taxpayer Funds To Hire Dem Fixer
- “The PAC’s founder, Chuck Rocha, pleaded guilty in 2013 to embezzling funds from United Steelworkers, where he served as a political director. He was sentenced to 24 months probation and barred from serving as an officer or agent of a labor union for 13 years.”Labor Union Gives $100,000 to Bernie Bro Embezzler
- “While 55 percent disapproved of Biden’s performance, independents are majorly dragging down the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] polling numbers. Among independents, only 24 percent approved of Biden. Sixty-six percent disapproved.” Poll: Joe Biden’s Approval Rating Is 36 Percent, Impacting Battleground States
- “So in AOC’s world, capitalism means that you’re a billionaire, presumably wearing a top hat and dressed like the Monopoly man, complete with a big cigar, of course. You cackle fiendishly at the prospect of sending poor people to their deaths, unable to afford medication, but even if they had been able to afford life-saving insulin, they would have died in the fires you set by insisting on burning fossil fuels that led to catastrophic global warming. If that sounds like Soviet-level Communist propaganda, that’s only because it is.”Titty Caca AOC Imitates Biden’s Creepy Whisper in Fact-Free Appeal for Socialism
- “Leftism is entropy and it portends death.” This Thing All Things Devours
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- The letter names the three cases and says “for every child pornography case in which Judge Jackson has ruled and for which records are available, she deviated from federal sentencing guidelines in favor of the offenders.” House Republicans Call on Senate Judiciary Committee to Investigate Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Past Sentences for Sex Offenders
- “On Tuesday, Jackson will face questioning from the 22 members of the Senate Judiciary Committee beginning at 9 a.m. Eastern.” Day One: Biden Nominee Promises to Defend the Constitution as Republicans Take Aim at Her Record
- Referencing Senator Josh Hawley’s (R-MO) claims that Judge Jackson had a “soft on crime” approach to dealing with sex offenders, Durbin argued that such accusations were “baseless” and “unfair.” Mass Assassin-linked Dick Turdbin Says Questioning Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Judicial Record is an “Unfair” Attack
- “They will attack you. They will slander you. They will filibuster you.” Cruz Slams Democrats Race Hypocrisy: “If You are Hispanic or African American and You Dare Depart From Their Political Orthodoxy, They Will Crush You”
- “GOP lawmakers press Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson on Democratic efforts to pack Supreme Court, block Republican judicial appointments.” The Republican Plan To Draw Blood Over Biden’s SCOTUS Nomination
- “Many have noted that even before the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death, Demand Justice was readying a short list for Biden, which included Jackson.” Leftist Dark Money Backing Ketanji Brown Jackson for Supreme Court
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Never censor yourself. Insist that 2 and 2 make 4 even if Twitter tries to compel you to say otherwise. Make them ban tens of millions of us.” The Babylon Bee’s Twitter Resistance is a Lesson in Taking On Tech Tyrants
- “I expect you to know the facts.” “So, You Don’t Know”: ABC Propagandist Lays Trap For Josh Hawley, He Snares Her Instead
- “The designation means that Facebook and Instagram will continue to be blocked in the country. It may also mean that all commercial activity and display of symbols associated with the brand could be outlawed, The Hill reports.” Russian Court Labels Meta “Extremist Organization”
- “The left-wing backed anti-Trump website had to issue a humiliating update to its fake news story.” Neocon “Bulwark” Blog Lies About J.D. Vance “Cancellation” After Senate Candidate Dismisses “Ukraine First” Ideology
- “There’s a whole lot of rats under this rug. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help your neighbors see them scurrying.” The New York Times Doesn’t Care If You Know That Big Tech Helped Rig Joe Biden’s Election
- “For much of the corrupt media, the situation in Ukraine is an opportunity to romanticize foreign conflict and signal their virtue.” 3 Corporate Media Gimmicks About Ukraine That You Should Absolutely Ignore
- “Doxing, an anti-democratic tactic for punishing and silencing people using their freedom of speech, has once again reared its ugly head to muzzle political rights, most recently, in Canada with supporters of the Freedom Convoy. Those contributing to Canadian truckers protesting the [Chinese] Covid-19 vaccine mandates were assailed for their beliefs after the security breach of a fundraising site.” Pro-Life Should Prepare for More Doxing as Abortion Activists’ Rage Inflames
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The three artificial islands were built on Mischief Reef, Subi Reef, and Fiery Cross Reef, territories belonging to the Spratly Islands, an archipelago legally under the territory of the Philippines.” U.S. Admiral: Beijing Armed South China Sea Islands in “Largest Military Buildup Since WWII”
- Thad McCotter: “And, in this latest reboot of ‘Peace in Our Time,’ once these solipsistic poltroons put the world on the nuclear precipice, the Democrats’ magical thinking won’t be able to wish cast away the abyss.” The Democrats’ Magical Thinking Redux: The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Appeasement
- “Biden’s shameless negotiations with the Mullahs are nearing completion.” Our Surreal “Rage of Self-Mutilation”
- “In the conditions when the West rudely undermines the pillars on which the global system rests, of course, we need to think how two great powers will continue to be in the world.”After Biden-Xi Call, Russia’s Lavrov Predicts Moscow-Beijing “Engagement Will Strengthen”
- Plans on asking the family of the lady who died for the secret ice recipe . . . Biden to Visit Poland This Week
- “How the Biden [junta] cares more about messaging than solving real-life problems.” The TikTok Commander in Chief
- “The 2000s called, and they want their foreign policy back.” John Bolton Inadvertently Reminds Us Why We Need Trump
- “A ‘new’ conservative foreign policy consensus must be the ‘old’ prudential melding of power and security on the one hand with prosperity and the preservation of American principles on the other.” Toward a New Conservative Foreign Policy Consensus
* * * * *
- “A person who witnessed the plane crash told state media that ‘the plane fell vertically from the sky.'” Intense Search For Survivors Of Horrifying Boeing Plane Crash Yields Grim Results
- Raymond Ibrahim: “. . . Because Islam unequivocally commands it.” Why Did a German Mom Hate ‘Infidels’ to the Point of Martyring Her Own Son?
- Raymond Ibrahim part deux: “Blatant special treatment for the ‘religion of peace.’ Will ‘blasphemy laws’ be next?” The UN Foists “Islamophobia Day” on the World
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Miami seeks to build a startup haven for tech entrepreneurs and cryptocurrency innovators.” America’s Tomorrow City
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The accreditation body for graduate medical education wants programs to pay more attention to ‘equity.'” As If Medical Residency Weren’t Hard Enough
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “There are two big losers in this story. The obvious one is Russia, as it has lost OneWeb as a satellite customer. The second, less obvious, is Arianespace, as it appears it has also lost OneWeb as a customer. It will also have to refund OneWeb any payments the satellite company made for launches that have not occurred, even those that Arianespace had paid Russia for which Russia is refusing to refund.” OneWeb Signs Deal With SpaceX to Launch Its Remaining Satellites, Replacing Russia
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Rowling is among the growing number of people speaking out against it and standing up for the countless people it has harmed.” J.K. Rowling Defends Four Types of Transgenderism Victims
- Just fucking wow. NBC Op-Ed Compares Transgender Fraud Swimmer “Lia” Thomas to Jackie Robinson
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Something funny from Ukraine.” Watching Zelensky’s TV Series, Servant of the People
- “The campaign has a commercial that starts with a child’s voice asking, ‘Have you ever met a transgender kid?’ The ad is 30 seconds long and shows numerous individuals playing sports as a team and individuals commenting on what it means to be a part of a team.” (Colin Kaepernick < Colon Klipadick – jjs) Nike Partners With ‘Gender Cool Project’ to Promote Transgender Athletes
- Christian Toto: “Anonymous artists demand Mouse House stop discriminating against them.”UnWoke Disney Employees Have Had Enough
- “’Remember that they tried to cancel Jesus once before . . . and we know how that turned out,’ he concluded. And we know that Jesus’ story is the greatest true story ever told.”Kickstarter Tried to Cancel Jesus, But They Couldn’t Succeed
HITHER & YON
- “Moreover, the Rock Hall [of Fame] has been too busy inducting rap artists to remember the 70th anniversary of Freed’s revolutionary radio show or Freed’s 100th birthday which passed last year without comment. But it was a rap group, ‘Public Enemy,’ who best summed up Freed in song, ‘Alan Freed the waves as much as Lincoln freed the slaves.'” Freed at Last
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.