Good morning, kids. Wednesday and the conservative punditry is getting itself all excited because Lindsay Graham found a set of testicles** and ripped into Dick Durbin over Guantanamo Bay detainees, proclaiming that he doesn’t care if they all die in jail, before storming out of the room in a dramatic huff. Wow. Our hero. Let’s all whip out our checkbooks and send some gelt to the RSCC!
**The testicles were the pea-sized bronze presentation pair minted by the Whig Party and last seen dangling from James Buchanan’s thighs by an unknown cloakroom catamite. Evidently, Lindsay reserves them for special occasions. Like political ads during tough re-election fights, or faking being conservative at Judiciary Committee hearings about SCOTUS nominees, or calling for the assassination of nuclear-armed foreign leaders as well as unarmed American citizens. Who the hell does this fey fraud think he’s fooling?
Unfortunately, with a few exceptions here and there, most notably Ron DeSantis, the GOP is at best useless and at worst colluding with the Junta in power by doing everything it can to keep them in power.
The Stupid Party strikes again.
Just one short month ago, Republican leaders and strategists were salivating over the prospect of a GOP blowout in the approaching midterms, as Joe Biden lurched from disaster to disaster. The debacle of our withdrawal from Afghanistan, raging inflation, an uncontrolled invasion at the southern border, crushing vaccine and mask mandates, and the utter failure to control [Chinese] COVID as promised all contributed to an apparent death spiral in the polls for Biden. With even mainstream media outlets acknowledging that the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] polling numbers had rapidly cratered to unprecedented lows (with no bottom in sight) only one year into a new administration, it appeared that all Republicans needed to do to win big in November was to stay out of the way while the Democrats self-destructed.
But one can never underestimate the insularity and obtuseness of the Washington GOP establishment, whose sensitivity is exclusively attuned to the interests of their donor class rather than to the interests of their voting base, or even the national interest. . .
. . . The coordinated effort to downplay [Chinese] COVID emergency messaging (while quietly renewing the public health emergency and the related “emergency powers” on January 14) was concurrent with an orchestrated ratcheting up of rhetoric about the looming Russian threat to Ukraine. . . As her audience at the Munich Security Conference listened slack-jawed, the [so-called quote-unquote “vice president”] declared, “I appreciate and admire President Zelenskyy’s desire to join NATO.” With any chance at de-escalation scuttled, Putin invaded less than a week later. This appeared to be the desired outcome.
Instead of seeing the trap and calling out Biden for failing to avert an entirely predictable military confrontation with a major nuclear power by means of wise diplomacy, Republicans seem determined to demonstrate even greater recklessness in escalating a conflict that could only have the severest of detrimental consequences for both their constituents and for the United States geo-strategically. . .
. . . Already, Biden seems to have arrested his free fall in the polls, with relatively high marks on his handling of the Ukraine crisis (thanks largely to corporate media and GOP saber rattling that make him look prudent by contrast). And what, exactly, will Republicans say about the deteriorating, and perhaps grave, economic situation come the midterms in November? At this juncture, they can hardly pin the blame entirely on Biden for this dramatic shift in our nation’s economic fortunes. Try as they might to evade responsibility, the Biden economy has now inevitably become the Ukraine war economy.
As the author, Brian Robertson, notes, even seemingly non-RINO pols like Josh Hawley and John Kennedy are, and it’s extremely disappointing, not immune to saber-rattling. That said, the psy-op over the General Tso’s Sickness is one thing, but the Ukraine invasion is something else, vis a vis American and more specifically non-leftist public opinion. That said, without going back to check previous links over the past week or so, I do clearly recall polling that shows a clear majority not wanting direct US involvement in this war. So, yet again, the GOPe ignores its constituents. Or, more accurately as Robertson states, it heeds their advice considering their constituency is the Chamber of Commerce and the corporate set.
And speaking of the Chinese COVID, that’s another area where the GOP has failed miserably over the past two years. Sorry to say, President Trump’s response was perhaps his greatest mistake aside from surrounding himself with Deep State saboteurs, including of course Fauci and Birx. But as a whole, the GOP failed here as well.
It never ceases to astonish me that there remain people, apparently millions upon millions of people, who believe that the salvation of the country can be had if American citizens simply vote Republicans into office.
Frankly, it’s astonishing that, at this date, traditional Republican voters are still willing to vote Republican at all.
That the Democrat Party and its apologists in the media, academia, the entertainment industry, and beyond are beneath contempt is not in question. But we know all of this. The GOP and the Big Conservative media that advances the interests of the former at every turn are quite possibly more dangerous in that they’ve succeeded in deluding their tens of millions of constituents into thinking that they exist to counter the dominant narrative when, in reality, they facilitate it.
If the [Chinese] COVID era didn’t underscore this point in spades, nothing else will.
Democrats, recognizing that the oppression to which they’ve subjected legions of human beings in the name of combatting “The Virus” is no longer good politics for them, would prefer to pretend as if the last two years didn’t happen. Nor should we be surprised that Republicans and their conservative media boosters appear all too ready to do the same, for Big Conservatism facilitated this oppression. . .
. . . At the present moment, no medical emergency exists. Yet there IS an emergency. “The only emergency now is that you still set policies and hold huge budgets for propaganda and psychological engineering instead of directing them to strengthen the health care system.” It is a “lust for power, budgets and control” that has prolonged the “condition [of] two years now” that the Experts “have been cultivating[.]”
Imagine what America (and, by extension, the world) could have looked like since early 2020 had Republicans and Big Conservative media voices summoned the fortitude and used their resources to articulate, resoundingly and repeatedly, the perfect clarity and moral certainty expressed by Professor Emud Qimron. The dystopia into which the planet had been transformed and the gratuitous suffering that billions were made to endure could have well been averted. . .
. . . Will they redeem themselves now? After all, the verdict is in. The last two years have been an unmitigated disaster, both in reality and, critically, relative to the tenets of COVID Orthodoxy itself. The “two weeks” that the Experts told us they would need to “flatten the curve” and “save lives” has turned into two years—despite “social distancing,” mask mandates, the interning of society, and a mass vaccination campaign the likes of which the world had never known.
When you add this essay to the infuriating and blockbuster news that the CDC lied through its teeth about the actual death toll FROM Chinese COVID – they admit to over-reporting deaths by 70,000 AND lying about it “for political reasons” – the absolute fecklessness, incompetence and perhaps collusion with the Democrats and the Deep State Junta by the GOP (Ron Johnson and Rand Paul so far being notable exceptions) is infuriating to say the least.
On our latest podcast, dropping a bit later this morning, we discussed with our guest panelist, the eminent author, political essayist/commentator and good friend Harry Stein, the slam dunk winning issue of transgender insanity which really rolls into the bigger issue of social issues and the culture war in general. People on our side like Ron DeSantis and Marsha Blackburn (as evidenced by her incredulity at Judge Kentanji Jackson) get it. But then there was Kristi Noem, who shot her political aspirations in the face by flip-flopping on the issue earlier this year and now she’s joined by this schmuck governor from Indiana in pissing off an otherwise fired-up electorate.
Republican Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb vetoed Monday a bill banning transgender females from playing on female sports teams.
The bill would have prevented transgender girls from participating on girls sports teams at public schools for grades K-12.
Had it been signed into law, the bill also would have allowed for a civil action suit to be brought against a school or institution subject to it if such an entity violated its provisions, according to the text of the bill.
Ah, yes. Indiana. The state that gave us Mike Pence who collapsed like a wet noodle when it came to defending RFRA, among other things IYKWIMAITYD. I don’t know if there are enough votes to override the veto but to do this, in the face of freaks, frauds and perverts like “Lia” Thomas and “Rachel” Levine is inexcusable. It’s an absolute winning issue, and as Harry Stein noted, it gives us a ray of hope for the future as the avenue of attack to begin the process of taking back the country. And it goes hand in hand with the mind-raping and grooming of our children at the hands of the unionized perverts of the NEA and AFT.
The parent alerted school board members to explicit content from a book available to students called Homegoing and got cut off by one of the members.
The woman begins by explaining that the process for removing a book is expensive and lengthy. The current wait time for a review extends to November of 2022, and until the inspection is complete, the book in question stays in the school. One member of a 20-person committee can object to the removal, allowing the content to remain permanently. A student on the appeals committee is objecting to removing Homegoing because it is on a reading list for an advanced placement (AP) class. AP is a national testing program, which should alert all concerned parents.
The process allows a student body member, which the procedure aims to protect, to object to removing a book that includes explicit content. Apparently, the policymakers in Cherokee County never read Lord of the Flies. Or that the holes in the policy, which are akin to leaving a toddler in charge of the cookie jar, are intentionally meant to ensure questionable content remains in the school. To think that a child will help remove a book with content adults object to in an environment rife with peer pressure and curiosity is rank insanity.
Then the parent reads an explicit passage from the book, at which point a board member, Patsy Jordan, cuts her off. The member lectured her that children could be watching the meeting, and the selection was inappropriate under those circumstances. Incredulous, the mom shot back, “Don’t you find the irony in that? You’re saying exactly what I’m telling you. You’re giving it to our children.” It seems the concept of irony is lost on the current Cherokee County School Board.
What happened in Loudon County, VA that resulted in not just the election of Glenn Youngkin but a drubbing of Democrats down-ballot should be a giant wakeup call. With a party of frauds as exemplified by the likes of Eric Holcomb and Lindsay Graham, we’re just pissing in the wind unless and until they and everyone like them are purged. But it shows also where the real battles are won and lost. It’s in the trenches of the school and community boards. That is ultimately the road back.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “A central-bank-issued digital dollar could enable a dark future.” CBDC Caution
- “Thanks largely to corporate media and GOP saber-rattling that make him look prudent by contrast, Joe Biden has arrested his freefall in the polls which cite his Ukraine policy.”Ukraine and the RINO Delusion
- “. . . Even among Republican politicians and conservative media.” The Death of Outrage Over Chinese COVID
- “Zelensky said he would still demand complete withdrawal of Russian forces from his country and international commitments to Ukraine’s security.” Zelensky: We Won’t Join NATO if That Brings Peace
- “When the invasion of Ukraine began in late February, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden ordered 7,000 more U.S. troops to positions in Europe. The Department of Defense released a statement announcing the troop movement to bolster U.S. commitments to its European allies, and to act as a deterrent against Russian military action past the border of Ukraine.” Biden Junta Weighing Sending More Troops To Europe: Defense Official
- “. . . make no mistake about it: the purpose of the current propaganda offensive is to generate public support in the United States for Washington’s military intervention on Ukraine’s behalf. This time, the American people need to recognize pro-war propaganda in the news media for what it is, and not take the bait.” The US Press Again Becomes a Conduit for Pro-War Propaganda
- The answer lies “under our feet,” he said. “And one thing I’d do rapidly is, I’d get the oil flowing. Because if you reduce the price of oil significantly, that war is going to end, that war is going to end. Trump Explains What He Would Do to End Putin’s War in Ukraine
- “Unvaxxed far more likely to support more diplomatic measures.” Poll: Vaccinated People Far More Likely to Support Risking WWIII Over Ukraine
- “The Russian invasion of Ukraine presents a practical, not moral, conundrum.” Know Your Enemy
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- As of Tuesday, the national gas price average stood at $4.242, slightly lower than the record high, which the U.S. broke in a series of consecutive days earlier this month. On March 11, for example, the national gas average reached $4.331, rising 49 cents over one week, beating records made during former President Obama’s presidency.” California Reporting Highest Gas Prices in the Nation, Nearing $6
- “With roughly 25% of the global wheat supply essentially disappearing over the course of a month, prices on the remaining wheat have skyrocketed, and that’s bad news for consumers.” Food Prices Are About To Get Even More Exorbitant
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “It seems that Washington’s obsession with making everything ‘sustainable’ means destroying the American way of life.” Obama’s Third Term and the Destruction of the American Polity
- “The West’s capital is being deployed to create an artificial shortage of oil and gas produced domestically and reward non-Western oil and gas producers such as Russia and Iran with higher prices.” Net-Zero and ESG Are Worsening the Energy Crisis—and Weakening the West
- “The 2005 ‘Renewable Fuel Standard’ mandate ordering that ethanol be added to automotive gasoline has about run its course.” Children of the Corn and the Fraud of Renewable Energy
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “It’s not the only ‘conspiracy theory’ Biden invoked during his speech Monday.” Biden: “There’s Going to Be a New World Order”
- “Welcome to the most dangerous two years in American history.” The Coming Disaster
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Selectively cherry-picking ‘The Science’ to suit a political narrative is not ‘Following the Science.’ It is malpractice and fraud.” CDC Tells New York Times It Hid Chinese COVID Data For Political Reasons
- “The question of how to differentiate between many deaths were from [Chinese] COVID-19, and how many deaths were with [Chinese] COVID-19, still remains.” (70,000 is probably only what they’re willing to cop to – jjs) CDC Over-Reported Chinese COVID-19 Deaths By More Than 70,000
- Jha has been no stranger to wading into politics. He has repeatedly singled out Florida with criticism for its pandemic response. Specifically, he has criticized Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis’ policies outlawing mask and vaccine mandates by certain entities, and has blasted the governor for listening to public health experts associated with the Great Barrington Declaration, calling them “clowns.” Biden’s New Chinese COVID Czar Was America’s Leading Lockdown Advocate
- “I am sharing the news of my positive test today out of an abundance of transparency,” Psaki said in her statement, adding that she is experiencing “mild symptoms.” Peppermint Piss-Hockey Tests Positive for Chinese COVID Hours Before Biden’s Big Europe Trip
- “Judge Trevor N. McFadden of the D.C. District Court said Friday that the law violates the religious liberty of parents.” Federal Judge Blocks DC Law Allowing Children to be Vaccinated Without Parental Consent
- “City’s teachers’ union in legal battle to uphold universal masking policy.” Chicago Public Schools Is Masking Kids Again;Teachers’ Union Wants More Restrictions
- “The sudden surge is being blamed on the country rolling back these pandemic measures in the last few weeks, the Washington Post noted.” (remember, cases do not mean sickness or death, but go ahead and panic – jjs) South Korea, One of World’s Most Populous Nations, Suddenly Erupts With Chinese COVID After Two Years of Almost No Cases
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Unlike NIH director Francis Collins and Nancy Messonnier of the CDC, Anthony Fauci won’t be retiring any time soon.” Dynamics of Dialectical Faucism
- “The virtual deformation of the Republic is the threat we face. If there is no course change and no credible resistance mounted by an awakened public and by responsible members of the political class, the 2022 and 2024 elections will see the Democrats triumph, and the United States of America will have become . . . ” The Island of Dr. Fauci
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The porn peddler once represented by Michael Avenatti claims she would rather go to jail than pay Trump. That’s not how it works.” LOL: Porn Peddler Stormy “Sloppy” Daniels Owes Trump $300,000 After Losing Legal Appeal
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Then the parent reads an explicit passage from the book, at which point a board member, Patsy Jordan, cuts her off. The member lectured her that children could be watching the meeting, and the selection was inappropriate under those circumstances. Incredulous, the mom shot back, “Don’t you find the irony in that? You’re saying exactly what I’m telling you. You’re giving it to our children.” It seems the concept of irony is lost on the current Cherokee County School Board. Watch What Happens When a Mother at a School Board Meeting Tries to Read Explicit Content Served Up to Students
- “Following Trump’s lead, a grassroots movement has forced the GOP to fight.” The Right Can Win on Parents’ Rights
- “A public letter alleging an NAIS member school violated its tax-exempt status represents a new strategy in the fight against political indoctrination at private schools.” Parents Revolt at Westminster Schools in Atlanta Over “Critical Social Justice” Political Activism, File IRS Complaint
- “When every faculty member is an informer.” Soviet-Style Surveillance at a Connecticut University
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The answer is no.” Federal Judge Blocks Biden Junta’s Attempt To Halt Certain ICE Deportations
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Redo Voting is a win-win-win-win system. It’s private, unhackable, will save the government millions of dollars, and people can vote from anywhere. If a politician rejects a voting system that is secure, private, allows voting from the moon, and saves money, we know they are up to something fishy.” Finally: A Transparent Voting Process That Can’t Be Corrupted, Hacked, or Cheated — Democrats Will Hate It
- After caving on the tranny freaks in sports, I guess this is something. Indiana Gov. Signs Bill Requiring Paper Backup for All Voting Machines
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Your agenda is where my heart is.” Daniel Greenfield: Biden’s Israel Ambassador Tells BDS Group He Wants Jews Out of Jerusalem
- “Connecting a handful of non-existent dots.” Peter Beinart Blames Israel For Ukraine’s Plight
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “These scandals are no longer just about Hunter Biden. They are about now-[so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, and we need answers.” 8 Joe Biden Scandals Inside Hunter Biden’s MacBook That Corporate Media Just Admitted Is Legit
- Jeffrey Lord: “The media get swept up in lies on the Hunter Biden scandal.” (well, they co-authored the lies, Jeff – jjs) Trump Was Right: The Political Establishment Is Utterly Corrupt
- Robert Spencer: “Their lies accomplished their purpose, and that’s that.” Where are the 51 Intel Agents Who Assured Us Hunter’s Laptop Was Russian Disinformation?
- “Biden in September of last year placed close confidant Joe Kiani, the founder and CEO of the medical technology company Masimo Corporation, on the influential President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology. Kiani’s company, which manufactures various medical devices, has received almost $3 million in federal government contracts since Biden took office in 2021. Its contracts include funding from the Department of Defense and Department of Health and Human Services.” Biden Donor Awarded White House Post, Millions in Fed Contracts
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Paul Pelosi exercised options to buy between $1 million and $5 million in shares of the electric car maker on March 17, according to disclosures filed with the House clerk. He purchased the option on Dec. 22, 2020, at an overall contract value of between $500,000 and $1 million. Nancy Pelosi has since spearheaded legislation to give tens of billions of dollars to build electric charging stations across the country. Democrats are also pushing to give subsidies to consumers to buy electric cars.” Pelosi’s Electric Car Windfall
- “NJ Dem takes tens of thousands from business groups, corporate lobbying firms.” Tom Malinowski Sidesteps His Self-Imposed Corporate PAC Ban
- Dennis Prager: “. . . if America’s liberals voted their values, the Democrat Party would not win another major election — and it would either become irrelevant or decide to return to its liberal roots. Only America’s liberals, working in common cause with conservatives, can save America. Then America can deal with any threat — internal or external.” America Caught Between Russia and China Externally and the Left Internally
- “A sign of disrespect.” New Book Claims VP Wanted Biden’s Staff To Stand Whenever She Walked In
- “Seth Dillon can. Andrew McCarthy cannot.” Who Will Beat the Left?
- In the timeless words of Gordon Lightfoot, “if you could read my mind . . .” Hillary Clinton Tests Positive for Chinese COVID; Says She Has “Mild Symptoms”
- “The church-steepled state is not what it used to be.” A Crazily Woke Vermont Ponders Its Political Future
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “The school is undertaking an ‘antiracism journey’ with objectives including mandated antiracism training and education for staff members, and reform of curriculum from a social justice perspective. It also promotes controversial ‘antiracist resources,’ such as Richard Delgado’s Critical Race Theory and Ibram X. [Krement’s] How to Be an Antiracist.” Ketanji Brown Jackson Has Leadership Role at School Promoting Critical Race Theory
- “While the Democrats tried to paint Republicans as racist for asking questions, nothing could protect Jackson from the answers she gave.” Kentanji Brown Jackson’s Anti-Constitutional, Pro-Child Predator Views
- Whitehouse, who himself is a beneficiary of dark money, began by saying, “I’ll be the first to concede that there is dark money on both sides, and I hope very much we can get rid of it on both sides shortly by legislation.” (will no one rid us of this cancerous pustule? – jjs)Sheldon Whorehouse: Leftist Dark Money Group “Rooting for” Jackson Is Different Than “Right-Wing Dark Money”
- “You can’t?” Blackburn pressed. “Not in this context, I’m not a biologist,” the nominee interjected. Judge Jackson Says She Can’t Define “Woman” When Pressed By Sen. Blackburn
- “An anxious public also deserves to know if she’s ever passed out drinking.” How is “Boofed” Pronounced? And Other Vital Questions Kentanji Brown Jackson Must Answer
- “The protesters stomped, shouted, clapped, sang and pounded the walls nearby, making so much noise it disrupted classes, The Washington Free Beacon reports. They also blocked the only exit and grabbed and jostled at least two FedSoc members. Police had to be called to escort panelists safely from the site. . .Will would-be Supreme Court Justice Jackson condemn the mob and announce that she won’t hire any of its members as clerks? If not, she doesn’t deserve a single senator’s blessing of her ascent.” Senators Should Ask Ketanji Brown Jackson Whether She Backs the Yale Law Hecklers — Or Free Speech
- I believe you’re lying out of your ass. SCOTUS Nominee: “I Believe I Did” Celebrate Clarence Thomas’ Nomination to the High Court
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The joke is on Twitter — not only is the Big Tech bully showing its ridiculous vendetta and giving the Bee a lot of publicity, it’s also helping the Bee’s prophesies come true.” 7 Times the Babylon Bee Reported History Before It Happened
- “By a double-digit margin, more Hispanic Democrats are considering leaving their party compared to Hispanic Republicans.” Liberal Media Starts to Notice Democrats Have a Hispanic Voter Problem
- “What blew my mind was the fear-mongering in the media.” Scientists Blame Big Tech, Media for Silencing Chinese COVID-19 Debate
- “HB 4327 takes the Texas Heartbeat Act a step further by banning all abortions from the moment of conception up until birth, except for if the mother’s life is at risk, according to the bill.” Oklahoma Lawmakers Pass Texas-Style Pro-Life Bill
- “The law has Down Syndrome in its name, but it covers ALL disabilities.” West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice Signs Law Banning Abortion Because of Disability
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Heinous human rights atrocities.” Bipartisan Legislation Aims To Relink China’s Human Rights Record With Trade
- “Even Democrats are hedging.” Redesigned Iran Nuclear Deal Faces Bipartisan Hesitancy
- “Senior Foreign Affairs Committee member Rep. Darrell Issa: ‘This is turning back on the switch to Iran’s nuclear program.'” Iran Deal Includes ‘Quid Pro Quo’ To Enrich Russia, House Republican Says
- “Joe Biden doesn’t have them.” (mostly because he causes them – jjs) Four Habits of Successful Crisis Management by American Presidents
- “Israeli police stated that the murderer was 34-year-old Mohammad Ghaleb Abu al-Qi’an, an Arab Israeli citizen who lives in the Bedouin Arab town of Hura and had served four years in prison for planning to join ISIS in Syria but was released in 2019. Police said the terrorist stabbed a 40-year-old woman at a gas station, then drove his car into a cyclist, then got out of the car and stabbed several people at the BIG shopping center.” 4 Israelis Murdered By Arab Terrorist, Worst Attack In Almost 6 Years. Hamas Praises Killer.
- “It’s worth pointing out that there is nothing legally binding about an agreement like this. If enough New Democrat M.P.s make a stink, if perhaps some sane Liberals begin to drift towards the Tories, this deal could all fall apart overnight. In the meantime, the Conservatives have to stay focused on their ongoing leadership election. Hopefully this time they can avoid the self-interested Liberal-lite types, and put an actual conservative in charge.” Castreau-cescu Good to Go Until 2025
- “He’s right.” Assad: In “Democratic” West, You’re Only Allowed One Opinion
- Guess who? Hint: “Ikeeeeeeelyou!” Female Ukrainian Refugees Encounter Swedish Diversity
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “They tried to kill me.” Rep. Markwayne Mullin Accuses White House of Giving His Location to the Taliban
- Robert Spencer: “Now we can rest easy. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has announced that Afghan refugees who arrived in the U.S. before last week, specifically March 15, will now have Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for the next 18 months. This means that they cannot be deported, and so no racist, redneck, xenophobic MAGA-hat-wearing yahoos will be able to do anything about Biden’s handlers’ marvelous multicultural initiative until at least 2024. As we must so often ask about Biden projects, once again, what could possibly go wrong?” Insane: Now All the Unvetted Afghans Biden’s Handlers Brought Here Can’t Be Deported
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “California’s Central Valley grows around one-fourth of the country’s food, which includes around 40% of the nation’s fruits and nuts, but there’s already evidence that farmers are cutting back production.” California Drought Reaches Record Levels
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Activists use the drug’s alleged medical benefits to lobby for legalized recreational use.”Study: Medical Marijuana Leads to Addiction, Not Shown to Be Effective
- “Like Operation Warp Speed, the Provider Relief Fund—which kept afloat the U.S. health-care sector in unprecedented circumstances—should be celebrated and learned from.” The Other Great Pandemic Partnership
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “While the delay could certainly be because the company needed to prepare enough Superheavy engines, I also suspect it is also because Musk now expects the FAA to not approve the environmental reassessment of Starship’s Boca Chica launch site by the end of March, as has been promised. I predict that sometime in the next few days the FAA will announce another one-month delay in that process, the fourth such delay by that federal agency.” Musk Says Starship Will Be Ready for First Orbital Launch in May
- “The uncertainty of science: Astronomers, using the MeerKat radio telescope in South Africa, have taken the best radio image yet of a newly discovered type of astronomical object, dubbed whimsically as an odd radio circle (ORC).” Sharpest Radio Image Ever Taken of Newly Discovered Space Object
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A Portland hospital advises young boys to squash their developing genitals and refers them to a sex shop for ‘gender-affirming items.’” (can we hire out Antifa to burn the place down? – jjs) Portland Children’s Hospital Instructs Kids to Bind Their Genitals and Solicit Sex Shops
- “All the usual suspects are furious.” Florida Aims to End Sexualization of Children
- “Weyant, who came in second during the March 17 competition at the NCAA championships held at Georgia Tech’s McAuley Aquatic Center, received hearty congratulations from Gov. DeSantis during a Tuesday press conference WFLA reported.” Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares Florida Native Emma Weyant “Real Winner” Over Trans Swimmer
- “In the end, sports madness is not about trans rights, or ‘authentic feelings,’ or any attempt to make sports fair for anyone. It’s about power.” “Lia” Thomas Has the Right to Compete — Against Men
- Indiana gave us Mike Pence, who chickened out and caved on RFRA, among other things . . . Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb Vetoes Bill Banning Transgender Females From School Sports
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “It’s why The Daily Wire launched its own film company last year,” he added. “So people with inexcusable values like mine can get great entertainment without giving their money to people who clearly hate them.” Woke Harry’s Razors Accuses Daily Wire of “Hate Speech” for Traditional Gender Views
- Robert Spencer: “In line with this, every last little thing about life as we have known it must be rejected, even something as trivial as tipping in restaurants, so that we are kept thoroughly off-balance and increasingly accustomed to the idea that our nation and culture are radically wrong, and must be thoroughgoingly replaced. That’s how the groundwork is laid for revolutions. That’s what Nikole Hannah-Jones is all about.” 1619 Project Founder Nikole Hannah-Jones Finds Something New to Call Racist
- “Even more disgusting, this petition is in itself another lynching of Emmett Till. Because the lyrics of an opera that tells his story happens to be written by a white, his story must not be told. He is once again flirting with a white woman, and that cannot be tolerated!” Today’s Blacklisted American: Emmett Till Opera Canceled Because Lyrics Were Written By a White
- “Can’t fucking do anything.” Bill Maher Calls “Orwellian” California the Democrat Party’s “Achilles Heel”
- Christian Toto: “Far-left comic puts head in sand over woke culture’s impact on comedy, the arts.” ‘Arrested Development Star David Cross: No Comedian Has Been “Cancelled”
- “We have to reject the form of life that has been thrust upon us by the media and the digital world.” Shattering the Screen of Unreality
- Rabbi Chananya Weissman: “If the technocrats were really so smart, they would learn from those who came before them.” Grasshoppers Against God
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.