Good morning, kids. Thursday and the tragicomedy of the Kentanji Jackson confirmation hearings continues. The natural reaction to this farce is to laugh at it, but considering who this person is, where she came from and where she is likely headed, we’re laughing all the way to the gallows. To someone who is old enough to remember a time of relative sanity, this woman would never have been allowed to come within a thousand miles of a courtroom except maybe with a bucket and a mop to clean it in the dead of night. Is it “racist” and “sexist” to make that statement? Well, like everything else the Left destroys because we have allowed them to control language, it depends on the context, and as the arbiters of absolute right and wrong, they’ve decreed that concept to be strictly verboten.
But, so long as this little corner of the interwebz is free, let me ‘splain you. Thanks to garbage like affirmative action, which I thought had been rendered to the dustbin of history but has been reanimated into the form of Diversity-Inclusion-Equity – DIE – how do we know Judge Jackson has what it takes besides melanin, ovaries and most importantly the correct politics to have even attained a JD the old fashioned way, by earning it, instead of being graded on a curve? We don’t. But let’s assume she actually did make her bones by hitting the books and honestly getting good grades. Her record as a judge is beyond atrocious, as are her political beliefs.
But Psaki Psircling back to melanin, ovaries and politics, both Marsha Blackburn and Ted Cruz, among others, were batting Jackson around like a cat with a cornered mouse regarding the nature of sex, gender and what constitutes being a woman.
Joe Biden’s recent Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, whom the president has admitted was nominated in part because she is a woman, stunned listeners on Tuesday when she refused to give a definition of what a woman is.
“I can’t. … I’m not a biologist,” Jackson said after Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn asked her to provide a definition of the word “woman.
But for not knowing what a “woman” is, Jackson loves to use the word. Here are 14 times she invokes the fairer sex in just the first two days of her confirmation hearings, plus 34 times she’s used the word in her legal opinions as a judge. . . ”
. . . Repeatedly using a word she says she “can’t” define is not a good look for a potential Supreme Court justice. Blackburn should ask Jackson: What did you mean by “woman” all of those times you said and wrote it?
Yes, it’s all well and good. But had I been up there questioning this fool, I’d have had this exchange:
Senator Sefton: “Can you provide a definition for the word ‘woman’?”
Judge Jackson: “No, I can’t. I’m not a biologist.”
Senator Sefton: “Judge Jackson, are you a woman?”
Judge Jackson: “Hummina, hummina, hummina, well, uh, yes.”
Senator Sefton: “How can you make that determination if you’re not a biologist?”
Judge Jackson: “Hummina, hummina, hummina, Norman! Coordinate! Get this cracka’ Jew-boy out my face!”
At which point Dick Durbin would fling the gavel at me. Somewhere up in Heaven, Paddy Chayefsky is looking down on all this, trying to warn us that his oeuvre was meant as entertainment, not as an instruction manual. Meh, why am I getting worked up over this? In all likelihood, this nightmarish woman will take a seat on the Supreme Court. In a way, I feel sorry for her. Unlike so many who have wasted their lives in prison, dissolution or an early grave as pawns of a political movement and party that have abused them for generations, Jackson has had all the advantages of a system that created the likes of Clarence Thomas and Janice Rogers Brown, who by all rights should be sitting on that court right now were it not for the hideous, grotesque actions of Joe Biden and Dick Durbin among others who have the fucking gall to crow (no pun) about championing the first black woman to the SCOTUS.
It’s not about race. It’s not about sex. It’s not about gender. It’s not about trivial differentiators, or insane ones like transgenderism, that set a minority apart from, and against, the majority. It’s all about politics and whom the Democrats can use as the means to obtain power, either at the ballot box or via a corrupted culture that is overturning society all by itself.
Still, all of this begs the question, how could Clarence Thomas have gone one way and Kentanji Jackson the other? Meh, so say by some miracle she doesn’t make the cut. There are dozens, even scores of mind-numbed racialist automatons that think exactly like her, waiting in the wings.
Democratic pundits, worried about the midterms and Joe Biden’s terrible approval ratings, are sounding the alarm: That dastardly “fringe” is hurting the party.
“This whole noisy, identity left” composing “15% of the party” has taken over (James Carville). “The Democrats have to step away from the super wokeness” (MSNBC host Donny Deutsch).
But what’s the distinction between super wokeness and ordinary wokeness when the party’s oldest and most mainstream members are all pushing ideas that would have seemed outlandish in the Obama era?
Biden offered a Fed nominee who said she wanted to deny credit to the fossil fuel companies that power America, and tried to put an actual Marxist in charge of the currency. Only 10% of the senators in the party spoke out against this.
The party’s new legal superstar, Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson, can’t offer a definition of a woman because “I’m not a biologist”? Being moderately woke is like being moderately pregnant.
Democrats now view everything in terms of who’s being systematically oppressed. The reasonable view of racism is that there has always been racism in America. The woke translation is that America is defined by bigotry. From there you get to “I have no idea how to distinguish a woman” in about three intellectual moves.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “As stewards of public monies, it seems prudent that a state would not give public dollars to businesses which have established as their mission that certain key industries such as coal, oil, gas, mining, or agriculture should be cut off or penalized. But a reasonable bill to do just that did not even get a hearing in Idaho. Yes, Idaho. If that is not a blaring wakeup call, I don’t know what is. And, if that does not tell you exactly what time it is, you need to wake up.” The Environmental, Social and Governance Threat
- Kyle Smith: “Democrats now view everything in terms of who’s being systematically oppressed. The reasonable view of racism is that there has always been racism in America. The woke translation is that America is defined by bigotry. From there you get to “I have no idea how to distinguish a woman” in about three intellectual moves.” It Isn’t the “Fringe Left” Hurting Democrats — The Fringe IS the Dems
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The prophets of the new world order sowed the wind and they will soon reap the whirlwind of an angry public worn out by elite incompetence, arrogance, and ignorance.” (not to be “cruel” like my boss Ace, Dr. Hanson, but it’s going to take a hell of a lot more than elections for the fiends who destroyed America to receive a true comeuppance, but, maybe, it’s at least a start – jjs) The Real “Reset” Is Coming
- “Let’s not go charging into the valley of death with our junto of fatuous fanatics in command.” (preach it! – jjs) Before Going to War, Consider Who’s in Charge
- “The statement noted that estimates from Ukrainian officials and United Nations officials put the number of civilians killed well into the thousands, including more than 2,400 civilian deaths in the in the besieged city of Mariupol.” U.S. Announces Russia Has Committed War Crimes in Ukraine Due to “Deliberate Targeting of Civilians”
- “As of today, there are about 100,000 people in the city. In inhumane conditions. In a complete blockade. No food, no water, no medicine. Under constant shelling, under constant bombing.” Ukraine Updates: Thousands Trapped in Mariupol, Tensions Growing Between Russia and Poland
- “Not warring is almost always better than warring, particularly in the case of Ukraine, which is Not. Our. War. Can you guess what Presidentish Joe Biden is doing instead? If you guessed, ‘The most extreme and dangerous exact opposite of what Sun Tzu would have done,’ well . . . BINGO.” Joe Biden and World War III for Dummies
- “The magnitude of Russia’s cyber capacity is fairly consequential and it’s coming,” said Biden. White House, FBI Officials Warn of Impending Russian Cyberattacks on the U.S.
- “Should NATO establish a no-fly zone over Ukraine? The question turns on prospects for a clash of allied and Russian aircraft erupting into a wider conflict. We have been there before. Repeatedly.” The No-Fly Debate
- “Putin is following the Russian ‘grand narrative’ of war.” Biden’s Colossal Misreading of Putin’s Motivations in Ukraine
- Robert Spencer: “All in a day’s work for the Marxist who warns against Marxism.” Pope Fiction: “There is No Such Thing as a Just War — They Do Not Exist!”
* * * * *
- “Ukrainians told they will have to go back.” (now do Afghanis – jjs) Danish PM: “Being a Refugee is Temporary”
- “Millions to Muslim men, not a cent to Ukrainian women.” Sweden’s Unequal Hospitality
- “Do we have a goal in mind as we begin a new global war?” Freedom for Freedom’s Sake
- “University of Edinburgh academic victim of witch hunt.” British Professor Faces Government “Crackdown” For Questioning Ukraine War Narrative
- “We have given Moscow the tools to galvanize its population and further deepen the dividing lines between East and West, significantly exacerbating tensions and increasing the likelihood of war.” U.S. Policy Validates “Russophobia” Claims
- “In this important election year, Republicans, particularly, would be wise to keep primary focus on challenges at home.” Meanwhile, America’s Troubles Continue
- “Hope to God the imbecile-in-chief doesn’t blunder us into World War III.” Hindsight Is 20/20, Unless You’re a Democrat
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Of course, what all that deficit spending will do to the inflation rate can only be guessed at. But when you have the power to print cash, it doesn’t matter, does it? If inflation gets too bad, you can always print up more ‘Biden Bucks.'” Democrats Mull $100 Monthly ‘Biden Bucks’ Gas Stimulus Checks to Buy Your Vote
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] wants Americans to just start coping with this and feel like this is okay, this is normal, we can live with this. We don’t have to cope with this. This is a political policy mistake the [junta] has made and there’s no way we should start adjusting to that and giving into the problem. People need to start pushing back and a lot are doing that by saying Mr. [so-called quote-unquote “president”], get it together, especially on energy right now.” We Can’t Escape “Lunchflation” Under Biden’s Economic Strategy, Business and Economic Professor Warns
- Daniel Greenfield: “At the Fed’s Board, there’s only one Republican and 45 Democrats in leadership positions.” A Radicalized Federal Reserve is a National Economic Threat
- Funny how they go after banks yet never criticize the colleges for setting high tuition rates while hoarding billions in endowments and trusts. Maybe they should pay off the debt? Hmm . . . House Democrats Push Biden to Extend Student Loan Freeze Through the End of the Year
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The SEC has no particular expertise in climate science. Moreover, I see no evidence it is staffed by people known to be able to predict the future. Yet, that hasn’t stopped the SEC from dictating to investors and businesses that they must account for climate change.” SEC Goes Woke on Climate Change, Abandons Mission to Protect Investors and Markets
- “The Securities and Exchange Commission proposed a sweeping set of rules Monday that would require companies to disclose their carbon emissions and how they were planning to transition away from fossil fuel reliance, the latest example of the sustainable investing movement.” How the Left is Quietly Pushing Green New Deal Reforms Without Congress
- “The defeat of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s nominee for banking regulator deals another blow to environmental regulation by fiat.” Keeping the Fed Out of Climate Policy
- “. . . we know that the “Climate Crisis” charlatans are not even close to serious about their messaging. If they were, they would have introduced the two simple concepts above into the discussion.” Practical Solutions to Pretend Problems
- “What’s next for the West after no-drive Sundays?” First, They Came for Our Cars . . .
- “Many currently dominant beliefs are totally disconnected from reality and have a profoundly destructive impact.” The Power of Terrible Ideas
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Bombshell Microsoft Corporation legal documents released by Project Veritas reveal that President Biden’s Department of Justice filed a series of secret warrants, orders, and a subpoena.” Project Veritas: DOJ Obtained Emails From Microsoft Using Secret Warrants Not Disclosed to Court
- “Celebration canceled over violations of FBI commitment to nonpartisanship.” Read the E-Mails Advertising FBI Event To Honor Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Nomination
- “The government needs to start obeying the law and allow the truckers to pass through the capital.” What Became of the D.C. Truckers’ Convoy?
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Moderna said the vaccine was only about 44 percent effective at preventing symptomatic infection in children between the ages of 6 months and two years old, and 37 percent effective in children between two and five.” (but it’s 100% effective in boosting profits – jjs)Moderna to Seek Emergency Authorization for Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine for Children Under Six
- “Now that the crisis of the day has shifted to the Ukraine War, bringing with it new demands by our so-called rulers to once again panic in order to begin a world war, it pays to look back at the last fake panic, what I like to call the lie that was Chinese COVID.” Update on the Lie That Was Chinese COVID
- “The advent of the [Chinese] COVID pandemic has been a political windfall for the Democrats beyond any possible measure.” The Democrats Need Chinese COVID to Stay in Power
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The pandemic not only disrupted children’s learning by forcing students to transition to remote schooling, but the requirement of mask-wearing is also considered by some to have affected the speech development of young children.” Study: Students Aren’t Bouncing Back Post-Pandemic
- Thanks. But we still don’t trust you. Gov. Kristi Noem Signs Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- “Surprise! Utah is a hotbed of CRT activism and mandates in higher education.” Students Who Blew Whistle On BYU “Revealing Whiteness” Assignment Threatened With Discipline
- The Lowther family’s story is terrifying. “In New Mexico, an angry neighbor, dishonest teacher, ex-spouse or anyone can call the Children Youth and Families Department (CYFD) child abuse hotline and knowingly make a false child abuse allegation in retaliation for, well, anything, and it is perfectly legal,” wrote Lowther in the Albuquerque Journal. How One Bad Teacher Almost Destroyed a New Mexico Family Using the State as a Weapon
- “It stands to reason that our apparent contempt for freedom at home would signal to Putin that we would be unlikely to fight and sacrifice for its protection abroad.” The Mess on Campus Helps Explain the Mess With Russia
- “Why the heckler’s veto is wrong and why universities must prevent its use.” Modern Day Brown Shirts Suppress Free Speech at Yale Law
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Robert Spencer: “. . . And most Americans don’t even know there’s a jihad threat from which they need to be saved.” The Border Is Open, and al-Qaeda Is Calling on Jihadis to Come In
- “The [junta] tacitly admits an uncontrolled border poses a national security threat in a new ICE report released on March 11. It says that just over two-thirds of the people deported this year were classified as ‘threats to either border security or to public safety.’” As Midterms Approach, Dems Suddenly Want More Border Security
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The case, Tiegen v. Wisconsin Election Commission [WEC], revolves around a WEC policy adopted during the 2020 presidential election that allowed absentee voting via drop boxes and ballot harvesting.” RNC, GOP Groups Ask Wisconsin Supreme Court to Affirm Lower Court Ruling Against Ballot Harvesting
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “According to Durham, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine “contributed to delays” in the production of classified discovery.” (yeah, okay, sure – jjs) Big News in the Latest Filing From Special Counsel John Durham
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Joe Biden is no longer useful to the ruling class.” Did The New York Times Admit Joe Biden Is Corrupt So Democrats Can Get Rid Of Him?
- “The New York Times delayed the detonation of truth-bombs about the Bidens.” Hunter Biden’s Controlled Explosion
- “Apparently Hunter’s story wasn’t fit to print until now — well out of the shadow of the election.” Joe’s Little Big Guy
- They tried wagging an Irish wolfhound with a chihuahua’s tail. Biden’s Approval Rating Drops Again as Midterms Loom
- “McCarthy explained that he believes the best way to move forward with both Cheney and Kinzinger is to help people who are running for their seats.” (in other words, “hummina, hummina, hummina, squirrel!” – jjs) Luntz Cabana-Boy McCarthy Explains Why He Hasn’t Kicked Out Liz-and Cheney, Adam Kinzinger From Republican Conference
- “Since February 2021, Biden’s net approval rating has dropped to -32 among independent voters (30% approve 62% disapprove), representing a 34-point swing in just over a year, the poll found.” NRCC Poll Says Majority Of Swing Voters In Competitive Districts Find Democrats “Condescending”
- “Mo Brooks of Alabama made a horrible mistake recently when he went ‘woke’ and stated, referring to the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, ‘Put that behind you, put that behind you,’ despite the fact that the Election was rife with fraud and irregularities.” Trump Withdraws Endorsement of Alabama Senate Candidate Mo Brooks
- “If the Iowa caucuses lost their preeminent position as first in the nation, the state would lose millions of dollars in tax revenue. During the political season, Iowa’s population increases by several thousand with campaigns, media, and hangers-on flooding the state for months. That doesn’t include more than $100 million dollars in political advertising.”Democrats Consider Altering Primary Calendar to Exclude Too-White Iowa
- “Does Harris also like sleeping in caskets?” The Amazing Kamala’s Weird Speech Habits Explained!
- “The former Trump official’s calls to the billionaire fossil fuel magnates is the latest sign that [Scott] Pruitt is eyeing a run for the open Oklahoma Senate seat.” The Media Ran Trump’s EPA Chief Out Of DC. Now He’s Plotting His Return: REPORT
- “I don’t think trade wars are worth it.” (I don’t think you’re a serious person; stick to toilet habits and stay out of economics – jjs) Dr. Oz Criticized Trump’s China Trade Policy in Interview With CCP Media
- Larry Elder: “The facts don’t matter to Democrat loyalists.” California Gov. Newsom’s Firewall: Republican-Hating Voters
- The Buckhead City Committee seeks a new city that includes “a police force that is respected, properly staffed, appropriately trained, and fully funded,” “emergency response times that are as fast as possible,” “city services commensurate with taxes paid,” and “a well-maintained infrastructure,” along with more direct control and responsive leadership.“Buckxit” Movement Referendum to Appear on Georgia GOP Primary Ballots
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “Later, Sen. Hawley, with a full 20 minutes on the clock, picked up where Sen. Cruz had left off, and asked Judge Jackson about her decision to issue lenient sentences in specific cases. Jackson refused to answer, saying she had already answered Hawley’s question.” WATCH: Assassin’s Friend Dick Turdbin Tries to Shield Ketanji Brown Jackson from Child Porn Questions
- “If I can change my gender, if I can be a woman and then an hour later, if I decide I’m not a woman anymore, I guess I would lose Article III standing,” Cruz said. Sen. Cruz Presses Judge Jackson on Whether He Can Identify as a “Woman” or “Asian Man”
- “The judge revealed her plans in an exchange Wednesday afternoon with Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) during her confirmation hearings. Jackson sits on Harvard’s Board of Overseers, one of the university’s two governing boards, which triggered speculation about her connection to the case as soon as she was nominated.” Kentanji “Not a Biologist” Jackson To Recuse From Harvard Asian Bias Lawsuit
- Terry Jeffrey: “If the Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee believed there was any chance Jackson would vote to overturn Roe v. Wade, they would not be supporting her confirmation.” Judging in the Judiciary Committee
- “Repeatedly using a word she says she ‘can’t’ define is not a good look for a potential Supreme Court justice.” If Ketanji Brown Jackson Doesn’t Know What a “Woman” Is, Why Does She Use the Word So Much?
- Go fuck yourself in the heart with a rusty steak knife. Fraud RINO Ben Sasse-hole Calls Out “Jackassery” in Senate Moments After Cruz Questioned Ketanji Brown Jackson
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Discovery reform has been crushing New York’s criminal-justice system—but Governor Hochul’s proposed changes are a step in the right direction.” Restarting the Wheel of Justice
- “Led by Philadelphia district attorney Larry Krasner, progressive prosecutors are treating young felons with kid gloves.” Arrest This Development
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The censorship of Tucker follows the censorship of the official account of conservative satirical website The Babylon Bee, the editor-in-chief of the same website, and Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk, both because of tweets referring to Levine by his biological gender.” Twitter Censors Tucker Carlson for Supporting Babylon Bee
- “His monologue was a tour de force, for he spoke hard truths that leftists demand that we ignore—and exposed a giant constitutional problem in social media.” Tucker Savages Ketanji Brown Jackson, Transgenderism, and Tech Tyranny
- “Ketanji Brown Jackson is showing in her confirmation hearings that she is a hardcore Leftist ideologue, more radical than anyone else who has ever sat on the Supreme Court. But she will be confirmed anyway because Republicans don’t play the ruthless hardball that Democrats play. If they did, she wouldn’t have polled so high in the Gallup survey, either. In America today, we have two political camps: one is playing war, and the other is playing checkers.” (playing with themselves, mostly – jjs) Media Bias Works: Ketanji Brown Jackson Is Widely Popular
- “Along with explicitly prohibiting viewpoint discrimination by social-media companies, the law enables censored users to seek declaratory and injunctive relief in court.” Babylon Bee Censorship Shows Why Fifth Circuit Should Uphold Texas’ Social Media Law
- “DeSantis isn’t the only Republican to put up a good defense against media bullies, but he’s made a brand out of going on the offensive too.” 8 Lessons From the Ron DeSantis School of Dominating the Corrupt Media
- “More than anything, the ‘don’t say gay’ theater has revealed the utter depravity of those on the left who want to indoctrinate young children into an ideology that not only violates the religious beliefs of families and the rights of parents to discuss sensitive topics on their own terms but can also cause great harm to children.” Here’s What the Social Media Censors Are Doing About the “Don’t Say Gay” Lies Regarding Florida’s Anti-Groomer Bill
- Suggests questions over light sentences for pedophiles are “about appealing to the QAnon audience.” Video: CNN Literal Jerkoff Toobin Says Kiddie Porn Laws Are TOO STRICT
- “She also said fitness appeals to right-wing extremists for many reasons, including embracing solidarity, heroism and brotherhood. Only in the second-to-last paragraph did she acknowledge that working out is also a positive activity for many non-fascists as well.” (Hermann Goering hardest hit – jjs) MSNBC Op-Ed Roasted For Claiming Fitness is “Central” to Fascism
- Senate Bill 245, named the Abortion Accessibility Act, prohibits insurance companies from charging a deductible, co-pay, or deductible for the procedure, which in California is available until “fetus viability.” Gavin Newsom Signs Law to Make Abortions Free in California
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “It looks like there is an Arab-Israeli axis emerging basically to counterbalance Iranian power in the region, and likely because they probably don’t fully agree with the U.S. position on this issue,” a reporter commented during Tuesday’s State Department briefing, asking whether the U.S. had been in touch with the three governments about the meeting.Israel, Egypt, UAE Hold Unprecedented Meeting As Iran Nuclear Talks Near Finalization
- “A new regional architecture consisting of Israel and the Gulf Arab states and centered on opposing Iran appears to be emerging in the Middle East.” Regional Architecture and the Middle East
- “The vote to advance Barbara Leaf, a veteran Democratic Middle East hand who is nominated to serve as the State Department’s assistant secretary for Near Eastern affairs, will serve as the first recorded congressional vote tied to a new Iran deal as it starts to roll out, which the Biden [junta] is expected to announce soon.” Cruz To Force Recorded Vote on Biden Nominee Accused of Lying to Congress About Iran Deal
- “When someone comes to your house and trashes everything, you kick them out.” (Zemmour-Pinochet ’24! – jjs) Zemmour Vows to Deport 1 Million Migrants a Year Under “Ministry of Remigration”
- “Is Putin’s war distracting us from another threat?” Expansionist Islam
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- Well, everything they need to know they learned in kindergarten, right? Taliban Leaders Close Schools to Girls Above Sixth Grade
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “I’m really proud we’re moving forward.” U.S. Army’s New Fitness Test Boasts Different Standards for Men and Women
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Some Capitol Hill sources say that Thomas’s symptoms are worse than have been released by the court. Claims that he has [Chinese] COVID-19 have been dismissed.” Should We Be Panicking About Justice Clarence Thomas Now?
- “On Tuesday night, a storm system ripped through parts of the South, bringing devastation to at least three states. Three tornadoes touched down in the metropolitan area of New Orleans, doing damage to an area that’s still reeling from recent hurricanes.” Tornadoes Tear Through New Orleans Metro Area
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Capitalism in space: The startup rocket company, Ursa Major, announced today that it has completed qualification tests of its new Hadley rocket engine and has begun delivering flight worthy engines to two different companies.” Startup Rocket Company Begins Delivering Engines
- “The longer the Biden [junta] delays SpaceX’s operations there, the greater the chance the entire Starship/Superheavy launch program will shift to Florida.” SpaceX Switches to Newer Starship and Superheavy for Orbital Test
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A baby born to a same-sex couple will be deprived.” Dave Rubin and the Making of a Baby
- “Corrupt media think that if they keep telling us men are women eventually we will capitulate. But we cannot.” Everybody Knows Rachel Levine is Truly a Man, Including Rachel Levine
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “What is most significant about these four paragraphs is that they describe so well the hostile work and public environment for conservatives and the religious everywhere. You could replace Disney with practically any corporate company or university or school administration and these four paragraphs would apply perfectly.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Conservatives and the Religious Blackballed at Disney
- The insider reported that many inside Disney disagree with the company’s public LGBTQ agenda for children. “This content is not appropriate for a child,” he said, referring to transgender material aimed at young kids. “It will mess them up. It messes me up as an adult.” The insider says others inside the company, especially parents of young children, complain behind the scenes. These employees support the pending Florida law. “Why are sexuality and gender theory part of kids’ education? They shouldn’t be,” said the employee.Disney Company-Wide Pro-LGBTQ Meeting Horrifies Employees
- “. . . And how wokeism went mainstream.” Prager U Video: When Big Business Went Woke
HITHER & YON
- A prime example of a Deep State Globalist stooge. She hated America’s post-Cold War lone superpower status and freaked out about it as much as Putin. Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright Dead at 84
- “A modest budget can’t stifle the spiritual heft of this powerful biopic.” Man of GodRecalls a Grave Injustice Met with Christian Piety
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.