ood morning, kids. The weekend is here and the struggle for freedom and liberation goes on. Yeah, Ukraine, whatever. But mostly I mean right here at home. The cancer that has been gnawing away at us since the end of the Second World War, if not as far back as Woodrow Wilson, has metastasized to such an extent that short of radical treatment- and I mean that metaphor in its fullest sense – will be required if we are to have a chance at survival, let alone recovery.
The latest symptom erupting on the diseased body politic is, of course, the Senate confirmation hearings for this Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson. The fact that someone who putatively has sworn to uphold the Constitution while spending her career to this point wiping her ass with it is being considered to take a seat for life on the highest court in the land is certainly cause for alarm. Yet, what underscores my metaphor is the fact that this woman (you don’t need to be Watson & Crick to confidently make that determination) was able to bamboozle her way into becoming a judge in the first place. That’s not just a shot at her but at every fellow traveler along the way who fueled her rise and, worse, everyone along the way who recognized who and what she is and what she stood for and did nothing to keep her the hell away from the bench.
The existence of a speech by Biden’s Supreme Court nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson, praising Derrick Bell, the godfather of critical race theory, and citing his book, Faces At the Bottom of the Well, as an influence has been widely reported. Conservatives have covered Bell’s racist views, his praise for Farrakhan, his antisemitism, and attacks on America. Much of this was already hashed out during the exposure of the relationship between Barack Obama and Derrick Bell.
. . . As others have pointed out, Faces At the Bottom of the Well was published when Jackson was in her early twenties during Bell’s tantrum against Harvard University. It’s unlikely that Biden’s Supreme Court nominee grew up with the hateful text, but it’s entirely plausible that she was influenced by the book which came out when she was at Harvard and then Harvard Law.
Since Bell began his racial strike against Harvard Law before she had completed her undergraduate degree, it’s unlikely that she had taken any of his classes, but the former member of the faculty was clearly an influence on her. Perhaps Jackson’s memory is faulty or she’s deliberately backdating the book’s influence to her childhood to make it seem more innocent. Surely no one could blame a ten year old for being attracted to a racialist text. . .
. . .Such racial conspiracy theories, ubiquitous in the work and thought of black nationalists and supremacists, who always begin and end with the premise of white evil, pervade Bell’s work.
Faces At the Bottom of the Well was a way to popularize and communicate this central idea at a level that even a child or a not particularly bright Harvard student, already nursing resentments, would be able to understand by depicting scenarios in which the white society and white people would cheerfully revamp the Constitution to bring back black slavery. . .
. . . The Constitution, according to Bell, is merely the whim of a white agenda that serves its purposes. To the extent that the law has outlawed segregation and slavery, it did so only because it temporarily served white purposes and the moment that it would serve white purposes to enslave black people again, it would be done within the Constitution. That is the message of Faces At the Bottom of the Well: the book that influenced Jackson. . .
. . . Absorbing the paranoid racism of the godfather of critical race theory during her formative years at Harvard makes for a bad judge and a worse justice. Bell’s approach to the Constitution, like that of black nationalists, was that it was a trick to lure black people into lowering their guard.
White people, he believed, could never be trusted and all that mattered was seizing power.
Any laws or documents made by white people would only serve them. Only black people could secure the rights of black people. Like the Nazis, the ultimate truths were race and power.
Everything else was a distraction.
If that is Ketanji Brown Jackson’s worldview, she cannot be expected to come out and say it. But the highest court in the land is the last place for racial paranoia and nationalism.
Absolutely 100% true, as Daniel Greenfield asserts, that “the highest court in the land is the last place for racial paranoia and nationalism.” But, as I stated above, that statement applies to the nth degree for any court in the land. And yet, Jackson is viewed by her party and acolytes, and to the low information crowd, as the cream of the crop, the best and the brightest. And in the words of bald-headed stooge Brokeback Booker, choking back his glycerine tears, “a great American.” Yeah, just like Father Coughlin, with a deep tan and lady parts.
The Supreme Court, whether we like it or not, has become the great oracle of Delphi insofar as being the final arbiter of what is and what is not Constitutional. As Mark Levin always said, and I paraphrase, each June we sit on tenterhooks waiting for nine very flawed human beings to decide how over 330 million of us will have to live our lives insofar as their decrees go about laws, and mostly bureaucratic regulations from unelected apparatchiks in the Deep State. That is completely antithetical to the way the framers of the Constitution envisioned, but it’s too late to bitch about that one.
More to the point, let’s say by some miracle this hideous racialist is rejected. There are a dozen more, dozens more with gossamer-thin Obama-like résumés inversely proportional to their overflowing hatred of the nation and society that allowed them to attain their level of achievement (affirmative action and Democrat Central Casting notwithstanding) waiting in the wings. And they’ll all be some variant of black, female, lesbian and transexual so as to put the fear of Gaia into any Republican who dare oppose them, lest they be accused of you-know-what-“ism.”
But, given the nature of the corruption of our society and government top to bottom and inside out, I ask yet again, what does it really matter at this point if this Jackson or some other Jackson takes that seat? We hashed this out on our award-winning™️ podcast,
wherein I declared how fed up I was with having to be satisfied with moral victories in the face of the overwhelming disaster we are dealing with in the wake of the 2020 stolen election, and everything that led up to it. Well, the fact is, the “I’m not a biologist” response to Marsha Blackburn, the Will “Lia” Thomas farce and the continued mass child abuse of our children at the hands of homosexual deviants, perverts and crackpots to make them lobotomized eunuchs in service to the furtherance of Marxism may very well be the tipping point at which a heretofore uncaring or ignorant majority wake up and smell the coffee, if not the “covfefe.”
We can’t throw our hands up. We can’t crawl under the bed. We can’t tuck ourselves into a ball and pray that they leave us alone. Everything we are experiencing right here and now shows us that the longer we stay down the harder they stomp on our heads.
We have to fight back because we are almost to the point where we have nothing left to lose. Screw the GOP. They’re not going to help; in fact just the opposite as is evidenced by vermin like McConnell, Romney, Cheney and all the rest.
Breitbart, PBUH, said it best: “Fuck you. War.” In any case, with Putin seemingly cornered and the idiots putting words and Maypo in Biden’s maw, we might actually have nuclear war. So at least we have that to look forward to.
Have a good weekend.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Misinformation, disinformation, and the 1619 Project.” Why Do You Know That?
- “The Founders feared direct elections would lead to weak presidents but, thankfully, they left us a template for restoring the true strength of the Electoral College.” The Electoral College Goes Back to School
- Julie Kelly: “Americans still want to believe that the country’s most powerful law enforcement agency handles its authority with care rather than recklessly ruining lives to advance a political agenda. It doesn’t.” The FBI’s “FAFO” Kidnapping Plot Unravels
- Douglas Murray: “America is stuck in this crazy cycle because it has a public square in which basic truths everyone knew until yesterday are being made unsayable. Russian tanks will not cure that. The only thing that will cure that is if we learn how to ignore and sideline the monomaniacs. By having the courage to say what is true. However much they squawk.” (disappointed that Murray, of all people, seems to imply that the culture wars are trivial when, as we know, they are evidence of stage 4 terminal societal cancer – jjs) Not Even a Real War Can Stop America From Obsessing Over Ridiculous Cultural Conflicts
- “The nature of the response would depend on the nature of the use.” Joe Biden: Vladimir Putin Using Chemical Weapons Would “Trigger a Response” from NATO
- “Biden’s comments come as the U.S. announced more sanctions against 328 high-profile Russian members of the Russian State Duma, the lower house of the country’s parliament.”Biden Says “Sanctions Never Deter” Despite Insistence From His Own Junta to the Contrary
- “Zelenskyy is sick of those strongly-worded letters and condemnations. He’s calling out NATO and making it known he knows the organization is a farce.” Ukraine Updates: Zelenskyy Criticizes NATO, Warns Members Aren’t Safe From Russia
- “On Wednesday, NATO’s secretary general said NATO was set to approve major increases in the number of troops stationed in Eastern Europe, to the tune of 40,000 more troops, with new battle groups being placed in Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, and Slovakia — all of which rest on NATO’s eastern flank, Haworth noted. NATO had also announced it would continue to provide further assistance in cybersecurity and guarding against chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear threats.” NATO Summit Calls For Russia-Ukraine Ceasefire, Wants Russia To Withdraw
- “The primary question remains: Is this situation indicating that Russia is bogged down and facing a long protracted quagmire? Or does it more resemble the American situation shortly after D-Day, when Allied forces were stymied somewhat close to the beaches for almost two months before suddenly breaking out and overrunning much of France in the next two months.” The Ukraine War: Another Week, Little Change
- “Why on earth would the government agency responsible for registering young men for the draft start talking about non-combat opportunities for conscientious objectors ‘in the event of a draft,’ unless they know something? Either a military draft is in the works or the agency understands that fighting-age men are worried that it is. Even if a draft was not being considered, the SSS’s announcement is certain to increase anxiety about it.” Biden’s War Drums Spook Americans Who Fear a Potential Military Draft
- “They apparently need to be told that.” Poll: Support For Further US Involvement in Ukraine Collapses When Americans Told it Risks War & Economic Hardship
- “[Look, Fat] You’re playing a game with me.” Perverted Vegetable Posing as President Snaps at CBS Reporter Asking About Deterrence
- “The U.K. is predicting that Russian troops could be encircled.” (a cornered Putin is not a good thing – jjs) Why Staggering Casualties Have Russia in Dire Straits
* * * * *
- “The U.S. [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] son was instrumental in funding a firm conducting pathogen and anthrax research in Ukrainian biolabs.” Hunter Biden Bio Firm Partnered With Ukrainian Researchers ‘Isolating Deadly Pathogens’ Using Funds From Obama’s Defense Department
- “While we know Ukraine was invaded by its neighbors and we oppose that as we should, that doesn’t mean Ukraine is a democracy. So what exactly are the squish Republicans in Washington rooting for in Ukraine? From now on when we see the left and the squish right admiring a leader who is shutting down any opposition to him, we should pause, take note, and vote them out.” Beware of Those Indiscriminately Cheering for Volodymyr Zelenskyy
- “China gave Joe Biden a reality check last week. Part of that revelation includes the foolishness of sanctions, if only Biden will listen.” Enough with Sanctions Already
- “Fink has been pushing a woke capitalism agenda on U.S. companies for years now, using the financial might of BlackRock to force companies to adopt his stances on divisive racial policies, so-called inclusion programs, and environmental issues. But this year he drew criticism from some on the far left by refusing to rule out investing in fossil fuel companies.” (here’s the real enemy, along with Schwab and Soros – jjs) BlackRock Chief Larry Fink Says Ukraine War Marks the End of Globalization
- ” If history is any guide, we will look back at this moment with regret once the passion of the hour has passed.” Washington Doesn’t Want Peace in Ukraine
- “What could possibly go wrong?” US to Accept 100,000 Ukrainian Refugees
- “Russia’s blunder could breathe new life into the American Century.” (too bad America doesn’t exist anymore, and there’s that little country called the PRC to reckon with as well – jjs) Putin’s Mistakes in Ukraine Are a Win for America and Its Allies
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Joe Biden is willing to deny American energy independence while lining his own pockets to get energy to the Communist Party in China. That’s what we know from Hunter Biden’s laptop and the Bidens’ business partner Tony Bobulinski.” While You Go Broke Filling Your Gas Tank, Remember That Joe Biden Made Bank in Energy Deals With China
- “Biden said at the news conference in reference to food shortages. ‘The price of the sanctions is not just imposed upon Russia. It’s imposed upon an awful lot of countries as well, including European countries and our country as well.’” Biden On Food Shortages: “It’s Going To Be Real”
- “The Heritage Foundation’s 2022 Index of Economic Freedom shows us where America stands.” Bidenomics Drags America Deeper Into Its Post-Chinese COVID Morass
- “The Democrats think that record inflation, spiking gas prices, and supply issues will go away if they simply ignore what’s happening.” Bidenflation is Making Us Poorer
- “The encouraging news is that that number is down slightly, and it’s drastically lower than the [Chinese]COVID-19 pandemic high of 22.4% in April 2020. The bad news is that, when you take into account those who have given up on looking for work, the unemployment rate is twice as high.” Jobless Claims Hit 52-Year Low, but There’s More to the Story
- “Let’s support our allies, not our enemies.” (why do they need us to build it? – jjs) Sen. Menendez “Deeply Disappointed” In Biden Junta Killing EastMed Pipeline From Israel to Europe
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Clarice Feldman: “The draft rules provide a backdoor for climate activists ‘to use a ‘layer of bureaucracy to enact their radical agenda that failed to get approved by Congress.’ The rules would increase job opportunities and benefits for anti-corporate, anti-energy non-governmental agencies, a plethora of ‘climate certification consultants,’ accountants, auditing firms, and lawyers. The remoras attached to the bureaucracy—parasites who constitute no small part of the present administration’s remaining backers—are the winners if this goes into affect.” Securities and Exchange Commission Tackles “Climate Change”
- “This study found that warming was as much as 0.5°C (0.9°F) around the west Texas wind turbines. This study didn’t address whether it would increase every decade or was a one-time, ongoing event.” Industrial Wind Towers Cause Warming
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “You, then a White House trade advisor, reportedly worked with Steve Bannon and others to develop and implement a plan to delay Congress’ certification of, and ultimately change the outcome of, the November 2020 election,” the committee wrote in its subpoena to Navarro.House Jan. 6 Inquisition Seeks Contempt Charges Against Scavino, Navarro
- That’s because there is, Jeff. Rep. Van Drew: “If I Didn’t Know Better, I Would Literally Believe That There Is Almost a Conspiracy to . . . Destroy America”
- “When the end goal is to crush the American Dream.” The Black Agenda is a Nihilistic and Socialist Agenda
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- David Marcus: “At the beginning of this whole [Chinese] COVID fiasco, for those who can remember that far back, we were supposedly ‘all in this together.’ It was always a lie; today, with Mayor Adams’ celebrity carve out it’s a sick joke.” Mayor Adams Says Performers Are Exempt From Vax Mandates — Does That Include Politicians, Who Are Clowns?
- “Social media users were quick to mock the Democrats for the hypocrisy of this decision.”NYC Mayor Eric Adams Mocked After Dropping Vax Mandate for Performers and Athletes But Not Private Workers
- “Gosh, who would have thought that locking people up, denying them contact with sick and dying loved ones, and bombarding them with constant predictions of imminent death would lead more people to drink? A nurse friend of mine alerted me to this problem several months ago, telling me that there were a lot of alcohol-related liver problems showing up at her large hospital as pandemic restrictions eased.” Quarantine Slaughterhouse: Numbers Are Coming in on Non-Chinese COVID Deaths During Lockdowns
- “Now is the time for the [junta] to sunset federal transportation travel restrictions – including the international pre-departure testing requirement and the federal mask mandate – that are no longer aligned with the realities of the current epidemiological environment,” the letter continued. Airline CEOs Demand Biden End Federal Public Transportation Mask Mandate
- “In particular, the lack of transparency from federal health agencies has eroded public confidence . . . which will take years, and probably a complete restructuring of them, to repair,” he wrote. Sen. Ron Johnson: FDA, CDC Refuse to Comply With Senate Oversight on Chinese Covid Treatments
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “What do we want to do with him?” the teacher asked. “We want him out,” the students responded. Southern California School Apologizes After Teacher Leads Preschoolers in Anti-Biden Chant
- “This law was really well crafted and accomplishes nothing,” Metro Nashville administrator Todd Wigginton told AIM’s hidden camera. “So basically,” he continued, “we’re doing what we’ve been doing.” What they were doing is now illegal. EXPOSED: Tennessee Schools Flagrantly Breaking Anti-CRT Law
- “As much as learning how to read, learning how to manage personal finances is one of the most important survival skills for young people to learn. But there’s a real question of whether teachers are competent enough to teach it.” Florida Becomes the Largest State to Mandate a Financial Literacy Course for Graduation
- “Parents express concern over failure to provide in-person instruction.” Fairfax Public Schools Shells Out Half a Million To Fill Chinese COVID Virtual Learning Gaps With More Virtual Learning
- “They think there’s something called protected classes, where only certain people are in protected classes and that there’s also a majority class that does not benefit from these protections. That is not what the law is, that’s what Critical Race Theory teaches, but that’s not what the law is.” Wisconsin School District Claims White Students Can’t Be Discriminated Against
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Rather than doing her job, Harris sits back and watches as illegal immigration skyrockets, countless people at home and abroad are victimized by drug and human trafficking, and CBP officers are left without resources or support from the Biden [junta]. Make no mistake – Harris’ approach is by design, and she must be stopped,” House Republicans Introduce Resolution to Remove Kamala Harris from Border Czar Role
- “The Biden [junta] is attempting to put a positive spin on its dangerous enforcement guidelines through unreliable data.” The Biden Junta is Cooking the Books on Illegal Immigrant Arrests
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Importantly, S.B. 524 would further restrict private and foreign money from being selectively funneled into local elections to affect turnout, as well as setting standards for voter roll maintenance, citizenship verification, petition signature retention and verification, and the development of proposed voter I.D. protections for absentee ballots.”Florida Strikes Again: DeSantis Poised to Sign Further Protections for Free and Fair Elections
- Good. In fact, every state – not just the six that rigged the 2020 vote for sure – should be investigating to root out fraud, even the ones that went Trump by wide margins. Wherever a Democrat is on the ballot, there will be cheating to drag him/her/it over the line. That is emmes truth. Florida Counties Open Investigations into Felons Voting in 2020 Election
- At least it’s a bit harder for the filthy bastard Commies in Madison and Milwaukee to steal elections. Democrats Fume After Supreme Court Sides With Republicans On Voting Map Issue
- “The main goal of the group is to flip Georgia blue, yet it claims on its website to be a ‘non-partisan effort to register and civically engage the rising electorate in’ Georgia.”Supermassive Black Hole Tank Abrams Teamed up With Nazi Collaborator George Soros to Indoctrinate Kids Against Voter ID
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Acting in concert, the Defendants maliciously conspired to weave a false narrative that their Republican opponent, Donald J. Trump, was colluding with a hostile foreign sovereignty.” Trump Sues Hillary, Others for Falsely Accusing Him of Colluding With Ryssia
- “His enemies repeatedly misconstrue their fantasy for objective reality.” Another Loser Lawyer Fails in Pursuit of Trump
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “’Hunter Biden was doing these deals precisely at the time that his father was the named point person on U.S. policy towards Ukraine. So there’s a certain, at minimum, coincidence there,’ he noted. [So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden, when he was vice president, led U.S. foreign policy toward Ukraine during former President Barack Obama’s second term. Biden was responsible for approving military aid for the former soviet state’ . . .Schweizer said that Hunter Biden’s overseas dealings directly implicate [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden in several ways, including from emails pulled from Hunter Biden’s missing laptop, which was reported on in the run-up to the 2020 election. Stories stemming from the laptop were censored at the time by social media giants Facebook and Twitter.”Bestselling Author Peter Schweizer Breaks Down FBI Probe Into Hunter Biden, Potential Links to So-Called Quote-Unquote “president”
- “A senior Biden [junta] official handling global energy policy recently held a high-level position at a Ukrainian state-run natural gas firm but resigned citing corruption.” The Biden Junta’s Ties to Ukraine Go Deeper Than Hunter and Burisma
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Sheena Greitens’ sister works for not one, but three different political consulting firms run by a top ally of Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell. McConnell has a clear vested interest in seeing Eric Greitens’ U.S. Senate campaign fail, as Greitens has very prominently called for the removal of McConnell as the GOP leader in the U.S. Senate.” Donor Confidante Says Karl Rove Had Prior Knowledge of Eric Greitens’ Ex-Wife’s Allegations Before Filing, Rove Denies
- “According to a Public Policy Institute of California poll released Thursday, just 46 percent of likely California voters approve of Biden, while 51 percent disapprove. Those numbers mark a 19-point skid in just one year—a 2021 poll from the same group showed Biden with the support of 65 percent of likely voters in the Golden State. Biden won the support of roughly 60 percent of California voters in 2020.” Biden Approval Rating Plummets in Deep-Blue State He Won by 29 Points
- “But, this is really about the collapse of support among young people, among Democratic base, feeling like they worked overtime to get this president elected and they aren’t necessarily being seen.” (they’re angry he hasn’t destroyed the country enough! – jjs)“Collapse of Support”: Titty Caca AOC Sez Biden in Real Danger of Losing Progs, Millennials
- Larry Elder would like a word with this pollster. New Poll Signals Trouble For California Gov. Gavin Newsom
- “It’s all ridiculous, all race and sex, all the time.” Democrats Aren’t Just Extreme Anymore. They’re Weird and Gross
- “The Wall Street Journal released a poll in December that found Hispanic voters are now evenly split between both parties, while a February survey from the National Republican Congressional Committee’s Battleground Survey Project showed the GOP had cut the Democratic advantage by nearly 20 percent in battleground districts.” Are Latinos Really Abandoning Dems? Poll Analysis Gives New Insight
- “Replacing Martin Luther King with George Washington, the unsung hero of Uncle Tom’s Cabin, is W.B. Allen’s long-game object.” Patriotic Black Americans: Free at Last?
- “Their increasing inability to answer basic questions about their positions shows they’ve lost the plot.” The Dead Consensus and the Dying Dems
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “The time for polite consideration is over; good sense, courage, and strength demand a Nay vote on her appointment.” Ketanji Brown Jackson is a Trojan Horse
- “The Supreme Court nominee’s personal appeal shouldn’t obscure her far-left politics.” A Big “NO” on Ketanji Brown Jackson
- Daniel Greenfield: “A judge who does not believe in the Constitution, but believes in critical race theory, is unfit.” Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Favorite Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Book Rejects the Constitution
- She said, “When asked about judicial philosophy, Judge Jackson has declined to identify express commitment to a particular philosophy, instead focusing on a multi-step interpretive method, highlighting the steps she had taken deciding cases, such as looking at briefs, the factual record, congressional intent, purpose, and precedents.” Law Professor: KBJ’s Vague “Judicial Philosophy” Leaves Door Open for Expansion of “Governmental Power,” Erosion of “Liberty”
- Harmeet K. Dhillon: “The incredible ‘what is a woman’ answer, coupled with a pastiche of responses on judicial philosophy seemingly designed to placate or parry rather than elucidate, misdirection on critical race theory from a judge who has spoken about its founders and pop culture proponents in such glowing terms in the past two years, and refusal to answer so many questions, adds to a pile of clues that the real Jackson, and what motivates her, remains hidden from the Senate.” “Disqualifying” Words From Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson
- “If trial courts must call on ‘biologists’ every time the subject of sex comes up, it is hard to see how justice can be done.” How Can Ketanji Brown Jackson Rule in Sex Discrimination Cases if She Can’t Define “Woman?”
* * * * *
- “During her testimony, the nominee doubled down on her bogus Make the Road New York argument.” Ketanji Brown Jackson Misstates the Law — Again
- “In order to have a Supreme Court committed to protecting the rights of all Americans, including women, every justice needs to understand there is such a thing as a woman, as distinct from a man. Yet when asked to define the word ‘woman,’ Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson said ‘I don’t know.’ The hypocrisy and absurdity of this is that she was nominated by President Joe Biden in large part because she is a woman.” Tulsi Gabbard Rips “Hypocrisy and Absurdity” of SCOTUS Nominee’s Inability to Define “Woman”
- “There is not much worse than a Supreme Court justice with a soft spot for mollycoddling pedophiles—a position Jackson has actually held since law school.” On Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Terrible Judgment
- So was Dred Scott, sweetheart. Judge Jackson: “Roe and Casey Are the Settled Law . . . Concerning the Right to Terminate a Woman’s Pregnancy”
- Jeffrey Lord: “. . . The liberal plantation would be enraged.” If Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Were Judge Candace Owens
- “What a Senate confirmation for Supreme Court Justice will mean.” Judge Jackson: A Big Win for the Radical Left
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “These are not only smash-and-snatch the necklace off your neck jobs. Thieves are targeting citizens based on their jewelry or cars and then following them home.” (maybe if citizens were allowed to wear pistols on their hips in the open, we’d see these kind of crimes vanish overnight – jjs) Dem-Run Los Angeles Warns Citizens to Stop Wearing Expensive Jewelry
- An Alameda, Calif., man who gave his name only as “Kevin” told KGO-TV’s Dion Lim that he was “fed up” with the shoplifters robbing stores without any fear of prosecution. WATCH: Frustrated Californian Body Slams Shoplifter
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The article opens by claiming that the allegations against Kavanaugh — regarding everything from drunken fraternity games to gang rape — were “credible,” despite the fact that the woman who accused him directly could not recall when or where the supposed assault happened and none of the people she claimed were there could even confirm she had ever met Kavanaugh.” Washington Post Claims Republicans Treated Judge Jackson Worse Than Democrats Treated Kavanaugh
- “The shameful part of this story was the way a news organization took the side of government agents, rather than their own journalist. The press is not supposed to be a state-run organization, but a free press intent on uncovering government malfeasance. The people who run Forbes apparently don’t understand this, and are quite willing to become panting toadies to the federal government.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Forbes Terminates Journalist for Documenting Fauci’s Salary
- “Hands out more suspensions while decreeing ‘A violation did take place, and therefore we will not overturn our decision.’” Twitter REFUSES To Reinstate Babylon Bee’s Account
- “NASA was not designed to be a social justice organization.” Scientific AmericanCriticizes NASA for Ending Pronoun Project
- “YouTube isn’t the only Big Tech company participating in a censorship frenzy this week. Over the weekend, Twitter locked The Babylon Bee’s account for simply pointing out that a male is a male and that awarding the male United States assistant secretary for health an award designed for women is absurd.” YouTube Purged CPAC Livestreams for Discussing Big Tech’s 2020 Election Meddling
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “It would be the first full-capability launch of the nuclear-armed state’s largest missiles since 2017, and represents a major step in the North’s development of weapons that might be able to deliver nuclear warheads anywhere in the United States.” (No Dong Schlongs Dotard – jjs) North Korea Test Fires Largest Missile Since 2017
- “For the record,” Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) told Richardson, “I hope you would give us more detail on what you mentioned earlier about the Panama Canal and Chinese activity, I understand, at either end of the Panama Canal, as well as the Straits of Magellan. I think that’s a very, very serious matter and would like to have more detail.” US Southern Command: China Expanding Its “Infrastructure” at Both Ends of Panama Canal
- “Interestingly, this fact has been kept far away from Canadian and American news consumers.” At the EU, Several MPs Castigated Justin Castreau-cescu as a Tyrannical Pariah
- “A violation of Canada’s constitution and democracy.” Canada: New Liberal-NDP Pact Signed To Prop Up Trudeau Until 2025
- “Under this week’s new deal, Britain will lift tariffs on $500 million American imports, from items such as alcohol or consumer goods. The announcement sees a victory for steel and aluminium sectors, which support the jobs of roughly 80,000 workers across the UK.”BREXIT BUMP: U.S. Ends Aluminum and Steel Tariffs with Britain.
- “. . . An issue that is urgently crucial to address – and to correct.” (I get where Bosch Fawstin is coming from, but I think it’s the wrong argument to make – jjs) Islam IS a Religion
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “I’m certain it didn’t do so on purpose but, still, that’s what it did with its latest directive.”The Pentagon Strikes a Blow Against Transgender Madness
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Manchin’s support is critical to the bill’s fate, as Democrats hold 50 of the Senate’s 100 seats with [so-called quote-unquote “vice president”] Kamala Harris’ vote serving as a tie-breaker.” (I guess the graft must be grifted; let this thing die! – jjs) Sen. Manchin Privately Proposes Revisions to the Build Bolshevism Biggerer Swindle
- “A top federal child-welfare official accuses the system she oversees of systemic racism.”See Something, Say Nothing?
- “When ranked by the actual net number of people by which their populations declined (as opposed to the percentage), the Top Three counties were Los Angeles County, California, which had a population decline of 184,465 from April 1, 2020 to July 1, 2021; New York County, which had a population decline of 117,375; and Cook County (which includes Chicago), which had a population decline of 102,395.” Manhattan and San Francisco Lead Nation in Population Decline
- “The Ohio capital is poised to continue its ascendance—if it can keep crime at bay.”Columbus’s Promise, and Challenge
- “The Senate’s job is to ‘refine and enlarge’ public opinion, but no refining or enlarging took place on this occasion.” Let God, Not Marco, Decide the Placement of the Sun
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Increasing effectiveness and reducing waste is a positive development.” FCC Aims To Improve Rural Health Care Program
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “With the addition of Freedom, SpaceX will have a fleet of four manned spacecraft, matching the size of NASA’s now gone shuttle fleet. Whether the company will need to build more will depend on demand and on the number of missions it thinks these reusable capsules can complete safely.” SpaceX’s Fourth Manned Dragon Capsule Named “Freedom”
- “Having received a budget boost from Congress for its manned lunar lander Artemis program, NASA yesterday announced that it is soliciting proposals from the private sector for a second lunar lander, so that the agency will not be reliant only on SpaceX’s Starship.”NASA Solicits Proposals for Second Commercial Manned Lunar Lander
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Despite highly publicized calls for action from Virginia Tech swimmer Reka Gyorgy and University of Kentucky swimmer Riley Gaines — both of whom competed against Thomas and suffered for it, the NCAA has not responded to requests for comment.” NCAA Ignores Outcry From Female Swimmers Over Biological Men In Women’s Sports
- “The case for deadnaming the man who killed female swimmers’ dreams.” Call Him William Thomas (John Thomas – jjs)
- “All the usual suspects are furious.” Florida Aims to End Sexualization of Children
- “The sudden prominence of transgenderism in the West owes in large part to compassion becoming unmoored from reason—and to ethics being reduced to compassion.” What Will “Lia” Thomas Means
- “Protection of women’s sports from intrusion by men pretending to be women may lead to the most culturally galvanizing and unifying moment in modern American history.” Is the Absurdity of the “Lia” Thomas Saga Hastening a Pro-Sanity Coalition?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “. . .the intent of this ‘equity’ regulation is the same as all critical race theory implementations, to favor minorities and women and discriminate against whites and men.”Biden Junta Demands That All NASA Grantees Hire Minorities, Women
- Robert Spencer: “Wait, what? The Pledge of Allegiance is an inappropriate opening to public meetings? Is Dane County no longer part of the United States?” It’s Come to This: Woke Wisconsin Official Wants to Ban the Pledge of Allegiance
- “Turning basic facts into thought crimes turns normal people into thought criminals.”Creating Conspiracy Theorists
- “Redskins and Indians fall. Are Braves, Chiefs, and Blackhawks next?” The Woke War on Sports Team Names
- “One of which claimed first Irish people were black.” Woke Poetry Journal Fooled, Publishes Absurd Satirical Poems Written by Right-Wingers
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Naomi Watts anchors this fact-based thriller pitting her against Mother Nature.” Infinite Storm is Far More Than Survival 101
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.