Good morning, kids. The start of a new week, and Saturday night at the chez is steak and a movie night, usually featuring some form of escapist fare like a classic comedy or musical. In this case, the classy, elegant and legitimately funny Cary Grant, Myrna Loy and Melvyn Douglas in Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House. But as if to slap me upside the head (yes, an ironic metaphor) this morning, barely 75 years, yet a nightmarish mirror universe later, I wake up to vermin like Amy Schumer, Wanda Sykes and Will Smith debasing themselves on national television. The former two vomiting up inanities about perhaps the last refuge of sanity in a disintegrating nation, Florida, and the latter near the end of the interminable night charging the stage and slapping another overpaid, barely literate degenerate because he made a crack about his wife.
Like virtually every other cultural/entertainment enterprise that devolved into house organs of socialist totalitarianism, the Oscars have lost about 90% of its viewing audience in the past 15 or so years so few, except the sub-literate and masochistic were watching. I mean, who wants to willingly sit through three hours of having the moral equivalent of Slumdog Cerberus Tomas Torquemada berating you about being racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic and stupid, just to be rewarded by watching Will Smith smacking Chris Rock? Bad enough if it was spontaneous; worse would be if it was staged. How low we have sunk.
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, the Delaware Demento installed into the Oval Office via a stolen election went off script and/or off his meds and in essence all but declared war on Russia. Vladimir Putin controlled – and nuclear-armed – Russia. And that sent his handlers into a full-on panic.
“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden said at the conclusion of his speech, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Biden’s quip prompted [junta] officials to scramble and walk back his comment in an effort to reassure the world that the United States was not calling for regime change in Russia.
Axios cites “a top official” who confirmed the line was not on Biden’s prepared text or on his teleprompter. The Washington Post cited “a person familiar with the speech” who also said Biden’s line was not planned. . .
. . . On Friday, Biden suggested American troops were on their way to Ukraine before the White House clarified his remarks. On Thursday, Biden vowed to respond “in-kind” if Putin decided to use chemical weapons, prompting the White House to explain the United States would not use chemical weapons. . .
, , , “We do not have a strategy of regime change in Russia or anywhere else, for that matter. In this case, as in any case, it’s up to the people of the country in question. It’s up to the Russian people,” Secretary of State Tony Blinken said at a news conference in Jerusalem.
Of course, the press is happy to play mop-up. Some were calling this Biden’s “tear down this wall” moment before the White House’s embarrassing walk-back. The Washington Post writeup gently, and comically, referred to Biden’s “sometimes inarticulate rhetoric.” Sometimes??
Yet the problem here isn’t his confusion, but his fundamental insincerity.
As a senator and vice president, Joe Biden got away with saying whatever felt effective in the moment, whether it was promising orderly Supreme Court confirmation hearings, vowing to pass a given bill or committing to not letting his family merchandize his role as veep.
But he was time and again just telling his audience what he thought it wanted to hear, so he could move on to his next round of pitching bull. Because senators and veeps don’t actually have much individual power, he got away with it.
The president of the United States, however, is the most powerful guy on the planet; his words matter. The job’s a terrible fit for a career con man.
Since the end of World War Two, with the exception of Barack Obama and Jimmy Carter (and you could arguably throw in JFK during the Cuban Missile crisis) the United States was never in a position that it was not steering events in the wake of an international crisis, or at least had some modicum of control so as to contain it. With Biden, the lights are on and nobody’s home. Whoever is pulling this decrepit, decaying criminal’s strings – Klain, Jarrett, Obama, whoever, or some combination – the longer they keep him in the role of figurehead, the more his mind and body disintegrates. Whatever chemical cocktail of Risperidone and Mementine washed down with two scoops of pralines ‘n Lomotil ain’t cutting it, folks.
He’s out of control and the only thing preventing absolute disaster is that Putin understands that Biden is a liar and a crook, only interested in his own accrual of personal power and monetary gain. The problem is, what was expected to be a 48-hour anschluss of Ukraine has turned into a nearly month-long bloody battle that has severely mauled the Russian armed forces (yes, the suffering of innocent Ukrainians is duly noted) and left Putin with Fabergé egg on his face. Hopefully, Putin reads Biden correctly but even he has to wonder whether or not it was the dementia talking smack or Biden tipping his hand. Can the Klain Kalorama Komintern be that stupid as to let Biden in on what they really intend to do seeing how he shoots his mouth off wherever he goes?
The good news seems to be that Zelensky is open to surrendering the Donbas to Russia as a means to stop the fighting. Will Putin accept it, declare victory and lick his wounds? Let’s hope so. I don’t know that Putin would use nukes; that is I hope he doesn’t. But given if things do get out of hand, Russia certainly has the means to launch a massive cyberattack on us if he really feels backed into a corner. But given the fact that China’s economy is inextricably linked to our own, one wonders whether they would allow Putin to do that, assuming they have sway over him. Then again, the dollar is about to be supplanted by the yuan as the world’s reserver currency, along with petrodollars being replaced by petro-yuan.
The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] of the United States, Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr., who is 79 years old and suffering from senile dementia at the end of a long life of bullying, lying, boasting, conniving, grifting, grafting, and living off the public tit to an extent indecent even by Washington standards, declared war on Russia on Friday. In the course of a typically blustering, hectoring speech, the senescent Biden went off script and interpolated the following peroration: “My God, this man cannot remain in power.”
To which the only proper response is: “My God, this man cannot remain in the Oval Office.” Joe Biden needs to be removed from the White House as soon as possible, before his failing mind, his erratic behavior, and his proven lack of character get us all killed. The question is, is there enough political will in the capital to do what needs to be done? . . .
. . . During his long occupation of a Senate seat, Biden served for many years on the foreign-relations committee, and learned all the wrong lessons without acquiring an ounce of real-world savvy. . .
. . . For 50 years this creepy blowhard has been dining out off his dead wife and daughter, and more recently, a dead son, parlaying sympathy votes into a lifetime sinecure. Now, by accident/design/hook/crook he’s Potus. And God help us, by calling for regime change in Moscow, he’s just given the Russians a causus belli, should they choose to accept it. They would be perfectly within their rights to do so under the laws of war.
Walsh is of course correct in that Biden has got to go. But, that of course raises perhaps more problems than it solves.
The stumbling block, of course, is what would come after him should he be removed via the 25th amendment or suffer an unfortunate act of God or simply reach the end of his rapidly diminishing physical and mental capacity: President Kamala Harris. A vapid affirmative-action female-type person without the slightest aptitude for any job she’s so far been handed by the Democratic establishments in California and D.C., she very likely would be even worse than her current boss, at least for the short time she, too, would hold office.
The problem, though isn’t just Kamala or, Lord forbid, Pelosi. The problem is aside from one or two people who are reasonably sane in the Democrat Party, they are on the outs. In any case our entire government is completely out of order and on a mission to subjugate the American citizenry or destroy them in the process.
Agreed that Biden has got to go. But the ideologues that used him as their stooge/puppet are just as dangerous insofar as their ideology is as toxic as a “president” with dementia. He may not know what he’s saying but they sure as hell do.
And you can’t 25th Amendment all of DC, including the Pentagon and DOJ.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “You use it every day, and the government owns it. What better vehicle for bureaucrats to make you do what they want?” If You Want to Control People, Here’s What You Go For
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The Grapes of Wrath, winner of two Academy Awards, casts a shadow backward and forward. Biden is making it relevant again.” From Depressionist to Stalinist
- Roger Kimball: “Our rulers think they have anesthetized those portions of the population they have not simply bought off. They might find that there is quite a lot of jump left in the frog yet.” Of Boiling and Jumping Frogs
- Victor Davis Hanson: “When ideologues demand power but cannot achieve it politically because they are cruel ideologues, expect more of their insanity to follow.” The Sheer Madness of Today’s Left
- “The Biden [junta] is considering implementing digital money. Before anything like that happens, a constitutional amendment is necessary to protect the citizenry from abuse.” (as if they’ll not just declare a state of emergency and deem it passed via executive action, just for “two weeks” – jjs) Digital Money and Liberty
- “The stunning reported development came as Ukraine’s top military-intelligence official said he believes Russia is backing off taking the country’s capital of Kyiv to instead focus on the southern and eastern portions of the country — to try to split the nation into two.” Ukraine is Willing to Compromise on Donbass to End War: Zelensky
* * * * *
- Michael Walsh: “. . . by calling for regime change in Moscow, he’s just given the Russians a causus belli, should they choose to accept it. They would be perfectly within their rights to do so under the laws of war.” No Country for Old Men
- Robert Spencer: “Why did he tell U.S. troops what they’ll see when they get to Ukraine?”Did Biden Just Commit Us to World War III?
- “He made a statement that was either dead wrong or supposed to be a secret — and either way, that’s terrifying.” The Terrifying Moment Someone Switched Biden’s Brain Off in Poland
- “Biden’s quip prompted [junta] officials to scramble and walk back his comment in an effort to reassure the world that the United States was not calling for regime change in Russia.”Reports: Joe Biden’s Call for Regime Change in Russia Not Part of Prepared Speech
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green: “The solution to the Ukraine mess is not sending jets and establishing no-fly zones that guarantee our participation in a devastating worldwide war. The solution is the negotiating table and peace.” Americans Deserve Better
- “In the moment, I think that was a principled, human reaction to the stories that he had heard that day, but no, as you heard from Secretary [Antony] Blinken and others, the U.S. does not have a policy of regime change in Russia, full stop,” Smith said. NATO Ambassador Praises Biden’s “Pitch Perfect” Speech — Then Immediately Walks Back His Calls For Regime Change
- I hope to G-d that a seriously mauled and angry Putin sees this. Biden’s Call for Putin’s Ouster is the Latest Sign That None of His Words Mean a Damn Thing
* * * * *
- “The performance of his troops notwithstanding, Putin’s war has become cheaper and is funded by those who directly or indirectly dismantled Western Europe’s hydrocarbon infrastructure.” The West Is All Bark, No Bite
- “Russian generals are believed to have moved closer to front lines in Ukraine to boost troop morale, according to the report.” Russian General Killed Near Southern Ukrainian City Of Kherson
- “I think framing it as democracy versus autocracy drives the Chinese closer to the Russians and makes it difficult for some of our own allies who are autocrats to stand with us.”Obama’s CIA Director: Biden’s Remark “Strengthens Putin at Home,” Makes It Hard For Opposition To Form
- “Biden said if other countries don’t agree, then Ukraine should at least be added to attend the group meetings, per Just the News.” Biden Suggests Russia be Removed from G20
- “It’s obvious and shouldn’t need saying, but the distortion of common sense by manipulative media means not enough people are hearing it.” Opposition to Starting WWIII Doesn’t Make You Pro-Putin, It Just Means You’re Sane
- “The answer is something that would require nothing short of a political miracle. The answer is for our politicians, especially our [so-called quote-unquote “president”], to decide that saving their face is not worth the price losing more Ukrainian lives. Unfortunately, I’m not in the habit of betting on miracles, only hoping for them.” America’s Domestic Politics Hampers Ability to End Ukraine War
- “Is it somewhat of a Potemkin village?” The Russian Military: Hype Versus Reality
- “Those are Russian intelligence personnel, and they keep an eye very closely on their opportunities to have influence on U.S. opportunities and access.” (I smell a false flag brewing – jjs) NORTHCOM General: ‘The Largest Portion of (Russian) GRU Members in the World Is in Mexico Right Now’
- “Russian philosopher Alexander Dugin may or may not have Vladimir Putin’s ear, but his philosophy of Eurasianism is worth understanding.” A Civilizational War?
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Growing the supply chain in foreign countries for EV’s without a corresponding growth in demand or an effective way to transport via cargo ships those vehicles built in countries far removed from American ports, could be an economic disaster in the works.” Will Oversupply of Foreign EVs and Lack of Demand Set Off the Next Global Financial Shock?
- “The U.S. economy is not a bastion of market freedom but is in fact rife with collusion between government and those businesses most unscrupulous in playing the game.” Fake Capitalism Is a Primary Enemy Today
- “We have only ourselves to blame for our current gasoline pricing.” How Presidents [legitimate and otherwise] Influence Gas Prices
- “We haven’t had a federal lease sale in North Dakota in over a year,” Republican North Dakota Rep. Kelly Armstrong, a member of the House Energy and Commerce Energy Subcommittee, told the Daily Caller News Foundation in an interview. “These are real things — that you are sending signals, not just to energy companies, but also to Wall Street.” How Biden Raised Gas Prices Without Anyone Noticing
- Daniel Greenfield: “Bill Clinton shut down uranium mining and encouraged the Russians to dump uranium here.” How Democrats Made America Dependent on Russian Uranium
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Just another UN plan to transfer wealth from prosperous countries to the politically connected in corrupt nations.” The UN Plans to Roll Out “Global Early-Warning Systems” for “Extreme Weather”
- “If not a return to coal, oil and gas, then the door will be open wide to nuclear. As for electrifying transport, there’s been rapid growth but from a nothing base.” Supply and Demand Will Undo the Great (Climate) Reset
- John Stossel: “The poor pay the biggest price.” Renewable Failure
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- J. Christian Adams: “It’s a shame that in 2022, America is at a point where it appears lawyers at the Department of Justice are abusing power and playing games in court pleadings to crush the foe of another angry father.” (a shame? It’s a freaking nightmare! – jjs) Secret Seizure of James O’Keefe Cloud Email, Abusive DOJ Lawyers and a Vindictive Father President
- “Fortunately, the law does not agree.” Project Veritas’ Lawyers Respond To DOJ Letter
- “Matthew Perna endured unspeakable suffering at the hands of the imposing state. Now he’s dead — and others face the same fate.” The January 6 Witch Hunt Kills a Good Man
- “I don’t think what your spouse says should recuse you, whether it’s in the Legislative Branch or the Judicial Branch. That would be a new precedent.” Worthless RINO Scumbag Rob Portman: Ginni Thomas’ Texts “Might Be an Issue” for Justice Thomas if Before SCOTUS
- “Raging impeachment addiction.” Jonathan Turley Flames the Left Over Calls To Impeach Justice Clarence Thomas
- Clarice Feldman: “The Supreme Court deals the congressional enemies of Donald Trump a setback.” Even Republican Presidents Would Seem to Have a Right to Free Speech
- “The Jan. 6 Committee claims to be above the law as it executes a digital Watergate demanding supporter data from the RNC.” Jan. 6 Committee Claims Its “Digital Watergate” is Above the Law
- “When Republicans, as predicted, regain control of the House and Senate this November, they will be expected to fulfill a dual mandate.” (which they won’t, thanks to McConnell and McCarthy, a corrupt DOJ and a propaganda complex that will scream “witch hunt” non-stop – jjs) What Happens When a GOP Majority Can Investigate the Jan. 6 Committee?
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “From ’15 days to slow the spread’ to mask mandates changing as fast as the weather, reality and science was whatever those in power declared it to be. Now they’re talking boosters . . .” How Many Chinese COVID Booster Shots Will Finally Be Enough?
- “The masks are off in NYC—but for how long?” The Chinese COVID Fight Ahead
- “Looking back on two years of the Pandemic, which moments — which decisions, which deceptions, which outrages — merit the [Chinese] COVID Hall of Shame?” The Chinese COVID Hall of Shame — So Far
- Eric Adams is a scumbag. Major City WON’T Rehire Unvaccinated Workers
- “The lockdown state has the blessing of the multitudes. When exfiltration is not possible, there is little option for the remnant but to resist inwardly and refuse to give consent to their political abusers.” The Pandemic State Is Here to Stay
- “The evidence in favor of a fourth dose of Chinese Covid vaccine is thin.” Rush to Approval
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Thad McCotter: “Oregon’s new educational standards constitute a subversive attack on the familial, moral, and political foundations of our nation.” RFK Loses Oregon—Again
- “A Stacey Abrams group had the Atlanta public schools on their string, indoctrinating school kids into thinking voter integrity laws passed by elected leaders were discrimination and suppression.” Tank Abrams is Coming for Your Kids
- “Peter Vlaming was a successful French teacher in the West Point School District in Virgina in 2018, until he was fired for refusing to use male pronouns demanded by a female student.”Pushback: Lawsuit by Teacher Fired for His Opinions to Be Heard by VA Supreme Court
- Wisconsin’s bill mandates that parents have “the right to review all medical records related to the child, unless specified otherwise in law or court order,” “the right to determine the names and pronouns used for the child while at school,” and “the right to review instructional materials and outlines used by the child’s school.” Wisconsin’s “Parent Bill Of Rights” Would Allow Parents To Sue Schools That Exploit Kids
- “Our lawyer” Ron Coleman cross-examined me on his Coleman Nation podcast about Legal Insurrection’s history, copyright trolls, how “intellectual property” litigation threats are used to silence political speech, repressive Big Tech, and the toxic campus atmosphere.Campus Culture: “you have about 10% of the student body who controls the other 90%, mostly through internet shaming”
- “Apparently they’re too dense to understand they’re being manipulated by student activists who feign offense.” College Officials: The Most Witless People on Earth
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- ” Title 42 has been responsible for the expulsion of roughly 1.7 million migrants as the Biden [junta] faces an unprecedented surge at the southern border. Advocates say it is an effective deterrent for those seeking to enter the country without humanitarian justification.” Over Dem Objections, Biden Junta on Track To End Pandemic Policy That Allows Swift Deportation of Migrants
- “One reasonable explanation is because it would counter the narrative that endless vaccines and boosters is your patriotic duty.” Why Aren’t the FDA and CDC Informing the Public About Documented Adverse Events After mRNA Injections?
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “This private organization, with ties to Zuckerberg’s CTCL, gained access to absentee ballots and edged public officials out of the election process.” Zuckerberg-Connected Nonprofit Helped Shift Michigan’s 2020 Voting Rules
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Middle East Studies Association accuses Jewish state of human rights abuses, calls to boycott Israeli universities.” Professors Who Teach Courses on Israel Endorse Academic Boycott of Israel
- “Justice Samuel Alito is calling on the Supreme Court to stop it.” Secularists Target the Employment Practices of Religious Organizations
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Robert Spencer: “The people who should be investigating him impartially are for the most part politically compromised and hyper-partisan themselves. But this revelation is just one more indication of how broad and deep the corruption is in Washington.” Hunter Biden’s Laptop Contained Defense Department “Encryption Keys”
- “The Delaware-based charity, which was started in honor of President Biden’s late son, got an infusion of $1.8 million from the Biden Foundation before that group shut down in 2020, according to the charities’ latest tax filings.” Report: Beau Biden Charity Takes in Millions, Spends Fraction on Helping Children
- “There is an inevitable price to pay for tolerating corruption.” The Corruption of the Biden Junta Is Now in Plain Sight
- Miranda Devine: “Hunter Biden’s former best friend, Devon Archer, has been betrayed and abandoned by the Biden family — and who could blame him for feeling aggrieved? . . . For an aspirational middle-class kid from Long Island, the friendship with a wealthy trust-funder and son of one of the most powerful politicians in the world seemed a blessing. But it ended up destroying his life.” Bidens Silent as Son’s Former Friend and Business Partner Faces Prison, Financial Ruin
- “This sort of Republican leadership is a no-squish zone.” Ron DeSantis Deployed States’ Rights, and His Popularity Soared
- “What Glenn Youngkin achieved in Virginia can be done across the country, and not just against Democrats.” The Heartland’s Red State Rebellion Against the Establishment
- Joe Biden is not getting the “Rally around the president” poll numbers that have almost always appeared when the United States gets involved in a military conflict. While there are no active-duty troops involved, the U.S. has taken a very visible role in combating Putin and his expansionist policies. Biden’s Polls Drop Again Despite Strong Support for Russia Sanctions
- “The 2022 midterms may bring a ‘red wave,’ but until the Uniparty is defeated, there will be no peace.” The Hostile Takeover of the Republican Party Will Continue
- “Less than seven percent of American voters identify as being ‘ liberal.’ Yet, thanks to the unbridled use of political blackmail, the hard left have set the American political agenda since 2009.” Political Blackmail Empowers the American Left
- Broyles, who was running in Oklahoma’s Fifth Congressional District, earned national infamy last month when reports broke that she railed at children while heavily intoxicated at a sleepover to which she was invited. According to accounts from mothers at the party, Broyles made one girl cry when she called her an “acne fucker,” called another a “Hispanic fucker,” and called a third girl a “judgy fucker.” She also reportedly vomited into a laundry basket and onto one girl’s shoes. Oklahoma Dem Who Drunkenly Bullied Tweens Ends Campaign
- “The coming election cycles are shaping up to vindicate the die-hards who refused to be gaslighted under the most daunting of circumstances.” How the “Trump Won” Movement Will Be Vindicated
- “The Constitution brings us as close to justice as we can hope to get this side of Heaven.” (it’s a shame no one follows it anymore – jjs) Fundamental Fairness
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “According to Joe Biden, Jackson possesses a ‘brilliant legal mind.’ But she can’t even define ‘woman.’” Ketanji Jackson Is the Best Candidate for Democrats But the Worst for America
- “Are you going to be able to define harmful chemicals, if you’re not a chemist?” (like carbon dioxide, for example? – jjs) ND Sen. Cramer: “It’s a Pretty Serious Problem” That Judge Jackson Cannot Define the Word “Woman”
- “I actually don’t know the answer to that question — I’m sorry — I don’t.” Daniel Greenfield: Ketanji Brown Jackson Puts the Moral Poverty of Identity Politics on Display
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- It means he’s up to his cornrows in graft from pot growers and big tobacco. Cuck Schemer: “Cannabis Legalization . . . is a Senate Priority”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Margot Cleveland: “A closer look at The New York Times’ reporting on Hunter Biden shows Biden’s team may be laying the groundwork ahead of an even bigger story.” 4 Big Takeaways From The New York Times’ Attempt to Control the Hunter Biden Narrative
- “Republicans boast they have not pulled a Kavanaugh.’ To Paint Ketanji Brown Jackson as a Victim, WaPo Memory Holes Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings
- “Bezos’ wants to own you, control you, and to do so vertically—that is his strategy: vertical integration of our entire supply chain and our complete life cycle.” MAANG the Whole Wide World
- “This week Twitter revealed it will not tolerate dissent from trans ideology. But that will be just the beginning.” If Congress Doesn’t Rein in Big Tech, Censors Will Eliminate the Right From Public Discourse
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Terror strikes come as Biden White House finalizes nuclear deal with Iran.” Iran-Backed Houthi Terrorists Hit Saudi Oil Facilities, Threaten Global Fuel Supply
- “Declassified intel on Iranian terrorism galvanizes GOP opponents of new accord.” Biden Bid To Waive Sanctions on Iranian Terrorists Could Derail Nuclear Deal
- “The North Korean missile ‘is thought to be the world’s largest road-mobile liquid propellant ICBM.'” North Korea Claims Successful Test of “Monster Missile” Capable of Reaching Washington, D.C.
- “America First means keeping America out of unnecessary wars promoted by the liberal elite for nation-building in which we have no strategic interests.” How the Left Is Using Ukraine to Discredit Trump and “America First”
- Robert Spencer: “. . . no one is even contemplating the possibility that a mosque in the United States might be preaching the passages of the Qur’an that have incited so many Muslims worldwide to commit acts of violence. That possibility, as far as American law enforcement officials are concerned, is simply inconceivable. Meanwhile, the headlines that suggest that Xavier Pelkey was an ‘Islamophobe’ will go uncorrected and mislead many. That, my friends, is the idea.” Did Anti-Muslim Bigots Really Plot to Blow Up a Chicago Mosque?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Iranian-American businessman alleged to have had role organizing probes against critics of UAE monarch.” Legal Docs Tie Quincy Institute’s Amir Handjani to Spy Operation
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “As part of the plan, a 20% minimum tax rate would be placed on U.S. households worth more than $100 million, with more than half the revenue coming from households worth more than $1 billion.” Report: White House to Propose “Billionaire Minimum Income Tax”
- “Michael Shellenberger skewers the Left’s narrative on homelessness and urban disorder.”Homelessness Is Not About Housing
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Expect the FAA to continue this charade month-to-month until after the November election, when the Biden [junta] will then feel free to block SpaceX’s effort in Boca Chica completely.” FAA Again Delays Decision on Environmental Reassessment of SpaceX’s Boca Chica Facility
- “Cool image time! The European Space Agency (ESA) yesterday released several new images from its Solar Orbiter probe, taken when the spacecraft made its most recent closest approach of the Sun.” Solar Orbiter Takes Closest Image of Sun So Far
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Despite the veto override and severe pushback from the state legislature which debunked his claims about the ‘science’ of transgenderism, Cox is still trying to doom women to playing sports with men who masquerade as women by calling a special legislative session to workshop the bill further.” Utah Legislature Overwhelmingly Overrides Governor’s Wish That Boys Invade Girls’ Sports
- “Democrats don’t know how to define what a woman is. Turns out, neither do some GOP governors.” Ron DeSantis vs. the Republican Transgender Surrender Caucus
- “We need to discard this foolish notion that we can decide what is real and what isn’t based solely on our desires.” My Dad’s Left Hand and the Insanity of Transgenderism
- “One day, that little baby will grow up and learn that Mom and Mom were so disappointed that they demanded money for their emotional suffering.” Lesbian Couple Sues a Fertility Clinic for the Wrong Type of Baby
- “Unfortunately, our cultural often heralds the big fertility industry despite the drastic and negative effects it has on babies and women.” Big Fertility Harms Babies and Women So Why Are We Celebrating It?
- The video, “Ten Years on Testosterone,” details the transition of LGBT activist Aydian Dowling through hormone injections. Teachers and administrators at Pearl R. Miller Middle School in Kinnelon, N.J., did not notify parents about the lesson, which included slideshows with definitions of different gender ideologies, beforehand. Without Notifying Parents, New Jersey Middle School Forces Students To Learn About Transgender Hormone Therapy
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Reality dysphoria grips the Golden State.” California: Now a Haven for “Transgender Families Escaping Texas”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “It seemed like another tiresome Oscar night devoid of any entertainment and replete with virtue signaling and political spiels . . . ” Will Smith Assaults Chris Rock on Academy Awards Stage
- When the alleged escapism is worse than the disaster of everyday life we’re trying to escape . . . Oscars Hosts Taunt Florida: “Gay, Gay, Gay, Gay, Gay.” DeSantis Press Secretary Drags Them: “Florida Will Never Recover From This”
- Christian Toto: “Another round of dull virtue signaling and GOP hate — until that shocking slap.” (sorry Christian, but I don’t get how thuggery – real or faked – on live TV saves anything – jjs) Woke Oscars “Saved” By Award-Winning Meltdown
- “We are equipped with common sense and moral sense just as we are equipped with the senses of taste, smell, sight, hearing, and touch. We are simply made that way.” Why the “American Enlightenment” Succeeded, and How it Might Fail
- “An unholy crusade to infiltrate the bastions of Christianity and co-opt churches in the revolution began more than a hundred years ago.” The False Gospel of the Enemies Within the Church
HITHER & YON
- “She should never have been allowed near power.” RIP Madeleine Albright: But Her Doctrines of Permanent Hubris and War Deserved to Die
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.