Good morning, kids. Tuesday and whatever the hell is going on in Ukraine, the situation here in the nation formerly known as the United States – the persecution of enemies of the regime that stole the 2020 election and the consolidation of absolute power – is ramping up. This J-6 Committee is an absolute farce, and yet the consequences of its naked, inquisitorial purpose are deadly serious. Like everything else of, by and for the Left, it is based on distortions, smears, outright lies and of course, their absolute defining characteristic: projection.
Yes indeed, what happened on January 6th, 2021 was, as the meme goes, the worst attack on “our precious democracy” since the Civil War. The fact that we’re not a democracy but a representative republic (at least in theory if not in practice anymore) notwithstanding, it’s those who are wearing the moldering skin-suit of victimhood that were the perpetrators of that attack. At a minimum, the already gossamer thin fig leaf of whatever election security existed before the convenient arrival of the General Tso’s Sickness to our shores, the 2020 elections were severely compromised by a slew of “emergency” measures such as unverifiable mail-in ballots by the millions, same day registration, early voting weeks in advance and ballot harvesting to name just a few of the things that even Jimmy Carter defines as the hallmark of rigged, banana republic electoral hackery. And after an overflowing toilet in an Atlanta basement caused the halt of the vote count in six states while election observers were forcibly ejected from key swing districts by Democrat operatives, the rest as they say, is history.
Joe Biden got 82 million votes, they insist. Problem is, most of them were cast by a few hundred voters. That election was stolen beginning at about 9:00PM Eastern when Trump was about to run away with it in the south and the upper midwest. Whether the aforementioned ballot dumping was planned way in advance or was a last minute “Break Glass Pull Handle” maneuver is irrelevant. The first mortal blow was struck. There have been ongoing attempts to audit the elections in the six states which have been met with insane resistance. Why? If I were a Democrat, I would welcome a full, official audit with open arms for no other reason than to finally debunk the “racist, reich wing, QAnon conspiracy conspiracists!” once and for all. And yet, that’s not what has happened. Hmm. . .
A new study into 2020 election discrepancies in six battleground states claims that there were at least 250,000 “excess votes” for Joe Biden, and potentially many more.
The claim is made in a forthcoming peer-reviewed study conducted by economist and gun expert John Lott Jr. for the journal Public Choice. The study awaits final approval but it says that many as 368,000 excess votes in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin may have tipped the election to Joe Biden, according to Lott, who reported his findings at Real Clear Politics.
“Biden only carried these states – Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin – by a total of 313,253 votes. Excluding Michigan, the gap was 159,065. . . ”
. . . Lott, however, argues that he has the receipts. He reviewed voter registration rolls, in-person vote counts, absentee voting, and provisional ballots in various counties where fraud allegedly took place and compared them to like counties where these metrics should have been similar. Instead, he found statistically improbable differences, suggesting that fraud may have occurred. . .
. . . Lott believes that his estimates actually “understate” the “true amount of fraud,” as he did not attempt to identify potential in-person fraud.
John Lott is not a fly-by-night chucklehead like exposed Democrat plant Lin Wood or the highly disappointing and puzzling Sidney Powell. He’s one of the foremost experts on and champions of the Second Amendment via his continual in depth statistical analysis of gun crimes, crime in general and their perpetrators; he brings tremendous gravitas as an expert statistician worthy of being taken seriously, to say the least. Just to reiterate, Lott’s study is on top of mounting evidence that has come to light in Arizona and Pennsylvania alone, as well as other states including states that Trump carried where evidence in some areas of more ballots (for Biden) than can be accounted for have shown up.
The reason I bring all of this up is not so much to rehash what we already either know or strongly suspect. But the fact that I have stated my opinion in these pages since that fateful day and even published them in book form is now an issue. Ironic in the extreme that those who seek to silence anyone who does not believe men in drag are women, pedophilia is natural, white people are genetically predisposed to be racist, blacks are always victims, or that the 2020 election was anything but an above board absolute victory for Joey the Talking Wonder Vegetable, cast themselves as the champions of the First Amendment.
Yes, you can have the First Amendment and free speech — as long as you agree with them. And that brings us to the events of January 6th, 2021, wherein a mass rally to protest the certification of the Electoral College vote was co-opted by the FBI and Capitol PD along with known BLM cadres as agents provocateur of the Democrat Party, its stooges in the GOPe created a false flag operation to smear and ultimately repress any and all further opposition to the overthrow of the government via the stolen election. The election was the mortal wound; the Reichstag Fire of 1/6 was the coup de grace. And it wasn’t just the Democrats. They were aided and abetted at every step by feckless jurists and GOP politicians who abrogated their duty and responsibility to reject the steal.
And here we are, with a commission that seeks to criminalize the free speech of anyone who dared question the results of 2020. Donald Trump, Madison Cawthorn and every GOP running for office this November, Peter Navarro and now Ginni Thomas, the wife of SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas. Just for the record, none of them were even at the site of the Capitol “breach” where it was Capitol cops who ushered those foolish enough to be entrapped.
The House January 6th Inquisition is interested in talking to conservative activist Virginia Thomas, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife.
The panel wants to talk to Mrs. Thomas about her text exchange with former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, urging him to stand his ground in pressing to overturn the 2020 election.
Indeed, as reported by the Wall Street Journal, Justice Thomas was the only dissent on January 19th when the court rejected Trump’s emergency request to block the transfer of White House records to the Inquisition.
It remains unknown whether Justice Thomas was aware of his wife’s texts, or whether the texts were part of the records released as a result of the Supreme Court’s January order.
And Ginni Thomas’ high crime and misdemeanor is, what exactly? That she spoke with Mark Meadows? That she voiced her opinion to Mark Meadows? Is she not allowed to do that? I didn’t know being the wife of a SCOTUS justice somehow prevents you from contacting and/or discussing an issue with a White House official. If at worst it’s a potential ethical gray area, it’s the palest shade of gray this side of white that I can detect. In any case, she saw as we all did that a coup had taken place and was in a position to sound the alarm bell. I regard her as a patriot and history will remember her as such, when so many others who could and should have joined her turned their backs on her and the nation.
As I alluded to, they want to use this as a pretext to invoke the Constitution that they’ve spent nearly 200 years trying to rip up as a means to eliminate their political opposition both this November when they are on the path to get wiped out at the polls, and more nefariously to silence anyone in and out of government who dares defy them. Canada Trucker Convoy anyone? There’s also another angle to this, gentle reader. In another part of the forest, this Communist fraud Kentanji Jackson is about to be seated (save a miracle) on SCOTUS, but the “balance” (feh) remains such as it was. By going after Ginni Thomas, they want to put pressure on Justice Thomas to resign or at least come up with some bullshit excuse to remove him from the bench.
What the Democrats and their confederates in the GOP have done to this country is a travesty. But their strutting, preening and parading around as the defenders of the republic is absolutely hateful beyond my capacity to describe it.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Margot Cleveland: “An urgent concern for the country is the continuing threat to our national security posed by a compromised [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden.”Hunter Biden’s Laptops Are Now an Active National Security Threat
- “Our new reality is a competition between differing versions of reality.” Truth After the Apocalypse
- “Who decides whether you may or may not swim with dolphins?” (Don Shula, Garo Ypremian hardest hit – jjs) Swimming with Dolphins Ban – Regulatory Overreach?
- “In other words, Rudskoy tacitly admitted that Putin has drastically scaled down his war aims. The full-scale invasion, now more than a month old, still isn’t going particularly well for Russia.” Russian Reset: Is Putin Signaling an End Game to the Ukraine War?
- “The southern port city on the coast of the Sea of Azov has been the target of Russian ambitions since the start of the invasion last month, part of an effort to connect Russian forces in Crimea with forces in the separatist Donbas region to create one single front in Ukraine’s south.” Ukrainian City of Mariupol “In the Hands of the Occupiers”: Mayor
- “Blame for the alleged attack was reportedly directed at Russian hardliners seeking to sabotage negotiations. Abramovich has acted as an intermediary between Russian and Ukrainian leadership, and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy reportedly requested that [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden not sanction him.” REPORT: Roman Abramovich and Ukrainian Diplomats Supposedly Poisoned After Peace Negotiations
- “So was Biden just out of his mind at the moment or accidentally telling the truth? Has Biden been lying about the extent of U.S. war planning or was the White House lying on Friday? You’re never quite sure in this war because everything is so surreal, largely because Biden makes it so.” It’s Clean Up Time as Biden NATO/Poland Trip a Communications Disaster
- “None of the three occurred.” Biden Denies Making Foreign Policy Gaffes That White House Walked Back
- “The marionette plainly has a disordered mind of his own, and the marionette controls the nuclear codes. This is the great fear, that he is liable to punt the nuclear football into his own end zone.” Armageddon?
- “So far it comes down to speak loudly but carry a small stick.” What Is Biden’s Ukraine Policy?
- Robert Spencer: “. . . The Squad and the Democratic Socialists of America.” Putin Finds Some Unlikely Allies in the United States Congress
* * * * *
- “‘Ukrainian refugees’ are quite diverse.” Houston, We Have a Problem
- “The dangers of moral exhibitionism.” Paul Joseph Watson Video: What Happened to People Who Volunteered to Fight For Ukraine?
- “While the progressive left defends democracy in Ukraine, it works to undermine democracy here in the U.S.” The Progressives’ Ukraine-Envy
- “There can be little doubt that Beijing is processing the global response to Ukraine and using it as a template to resolve its long-standing claims on Taiwan.” What is China Learning from Ukraine?
- “The Ukraine conflict highlights the long-evident dysfunctions of the treaty.” NATO Needs a Reset
- “The situation in Ukraine is like the fate of the USS Tang, a submarine in WW2 with an exemplary record in sinking Japanese ships before she was sunk by one of her own torpedoes that had circled back on her.” Russia, China: The Torpedoes Circle Back
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The prices paid for raw materials index of the Dallas Fed’s monthly survey of manufacturers rose six-tenth of a point to 74, with 77.7 percent of respondents reporting that prices rose for the month. The index of expectations for raw materials also 6.9 points to 58, with 60.5 percent of manufacturers saying they expect to pay higher prices six months from now.”Bidenflation: Expected Prices Hikes Hit Record High in Dallas Fed Survey
- “The 5-year Treasury note increased to 2.64% Monday morning, while the 30-year yield dipped to 2.60%, according to CNBC. The last time an inversion like this occurred was in 2006, shortly before the 2008 financial crisis.” Are Bond Yields Signaling That a Recession is on the Horizon?
- But Trump said “pussy.” Avg. Price of Gallon of Regular Gas Now $4.24, in California it’s $5.91 Per Gallon
- “. . . But its future looks less secure than it did a decade ago.” Dollar Dominance Isn’t Going Away
- “If you’ve been keeping your powder dry, waiting for a good real estate deal, you’ll probably have to wait a bit longer until the higher rates eventually drive prices back down.” Is the Red-Hot Housing Market Finally Cooling Down?
- “Since taking office, Biden has been more antagonistic toward domestic oil and natural gas production in the United States than his predecessor.” (yeah, I kind of sensed that – jjs)Biden to Rely on Foreign Energy Companies to Fulfill His Commitment to Supply Europe With LNG
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “On meeting with some climate-change activists in a British pub.” Dangerous, If Alluring, Nonsense
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “The January 6 committee has crossed a massive line in the sand with its attack on the Thomases; Republicans need to respond accordingly. Policy task forces won’t cut it.”GOP Must Promise Inquisitions, Not Meaningless Task Forces
- “This isn’t simple, top-level information, like how many people opened a particular e-mail. It would give the committee unfettered access to sensitive and proprietary RNC data that would reveal both the RNC’s trade secrets and the personal information of millions of its supporters.” Ronna McDaniel: Dems Are Using Jan. 6 Committee Subpoena to Seize Private Info From Opponents
- “The panel wants to talk to Mrs. Thomas about her text exchange with former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, urging him to stand his ground in pressing to overturn the 2020 election.” (and the crime she committed is, what exactly? – jjs) House Jan. 6 Inquisition Expands Fishing Expedition, Seeks to Talk to Virginia Thomas
- “Shocking for a member of the bar and a former longtime head of the Senate Judiciary Committee.” Biden Apparently Doesn’t Understand What “Recuse” Means
* * * * *
- “Citizens identified Wesley Somers in video and pictures from his tattoos.” Man Sentenced to Five Years for Trying to Burn Down Nashville City Hall During George Floyd Riot
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The controversial coronavirus-linked firm boosted income by nearly 500 percent in recent years.” Fauci’s Chinese COVID-Origins Allies, the EcoHealth Alliance, Boosted Investment Income by 350% Since Pre-Pandemic
- “FDA and CDC pharmacists, physicians, and nurses have violated sacrosanct academic oaths and state licensure obligations to protect their patients’ safety. Will they try the Nuremberg defense of ‘just following orders?’” FDA, CDC Guilty of Clinical Malpractice and Scientific Fraud by Inaction and Omission on mRNA Vaccine Safety Warnings
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s medical adviser made the same remark during an appearance on BBC’s Sunday Morning program as well, warning that people must be prepared for ‘a more rigid type of restriction.’ However, he said he does not want to use the word ‘lockdown” as it is too controversial.” Quack Hack AIDS Baby Killer Fauci: Americans Should Be Ready for Possibility of a “More Rigid Type of Restriction”
- “The unsigned ruling did not give a reason for the decision.” Supreme Court Deals Blow to Navy SEALs, Allows Defense Department to Restrict Unvaccinated Deployment
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “DeSantis has pushed back on reporters who have used the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ slogan in their questioning about the legislation highlighting the fact that the word “gay” does not appear anywhere in the bill.” Gov. DeSantis Signs “Parental Rights” Bill Into Law
- “In damage control mode, dean issues mealy mouthed condemnation.” Yale Law School Rules Out Disciplinary Action for Students Who Disrupted Free Speech Event
- Daniel Greenfield: “Bernie Sanders supporters fight to bring an old dead white racist back to campus.” The University of Florida, Like Russia and Ukraine, Is Better Off Without Marx
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “You’ve got people that think they’re trying to secure the border. But the problem is they’re actually being led by ideology rather than reality. I’ve served in this country for 35 years, six administrations, both Republican and Democrat. I’ve never seen an [junta] filled with so many ideologues.” Trump CBP Head Slams Biden as More Interested in Ukraine Border Than U.S. Border
- “Specifically, the budget would spend $150 million in taxpayer money to fund “new resources in legal access programming” for border crossers and illegal aliens who are fighting their deportations from the U.S. . . Meanwhile, Biden is seeking . . . just $309 million in taxpayer funding for ‘border security technology’ at the U.S.-Mexico border while seeking $494 million to process border crossers and illegal aliens into the U.S. interior.” (money to secure Ukraine’s border, not ours – jjs) Biden Budget Plan Spends Billions in American Tax Dollars on Lawyers for Border Crossers, Illegal Aliens
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Biden only carried these states – Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin – by a total of 313,253 votes. Excluding Michigan, the gap was 159,065.” Study Claims 255,000 “Excess Votes” for Biden in Battleground States
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Laborers’ International Union of North America has spent millions backing Democrats.”Union Pays $40,000 Settlement in Religious Discrimination Case
- “The education and scientific establishments have been co-conspirators in propagating their secular worldview and banishing the biblical one.” Why Are So Many Kids Rejecting Christianity? Look at Their Parents
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Prosecutors and the FBI have sent subpoenas to New York Lt. Governor Brian Benjamin’s campaign advisers and the state Senate as investigators dig into whether Benjamin knew of an alleged attempt to hide a number of illegal donations to his campaign, according to The New York Times” New York’s Second Highest Official Focus of Federal Investigation Into Campaign Finance Fraud, Report Says
- “Lamb’s communications consultant, Fireside Campaigns, improperly solicited funds for BLM.” “Moderate” Conor Lamb Paid BLM-Linked Firm Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars
- “Oz’s collaboration with Xu shows how the celebrity doctor’s drive to make money in China may have helped Beijing’s propaganda efforts.” (out the Yin-Yang with you! – jjs) Dr. Oz Promoted Controversial Medicine in Book Written With CCP-Backed Academic
- “We can’t be surprised when it comes to leftists and pedophilia. Gropey Joe Biden selected a judge for the Supreme Court who has a history of going easy on people possessing child pornography. Ashley Biden, a daughter of our [so-called quote-unquote “president”], wrote in her diary that she showered with her dad when she was a child. She also wrote that she believes she was molested by someone but doesn’t know who. Hunter Biden’s ‘laptop from hell’ contained photos of Hunter cuddling with his 14-year-old niece.” Surprise! Not Really: Democrat Megadonor Nailed on Child Porn Charges
- “Are you sleeping better knowing Joe Biden is your [so-called quote-unquote “president”]?”Who’s Running the Biden Regime?
- Robert Spencer: “What could possibly go wrong?” Biden Promises Us a “New World Order” (what we get is word salads and odor – jjs)
- “Literally the only country in the world based on an idea that we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all women and men are created equal, endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights. . . . “We’ve never lived up to it, but we never walked away from it.” Biden: Declaration of Independence “Sounds Corny”
- “Nearly three-quarters of the country believe the U.S. is ‘divided’ as the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] enters his second year in office.” Only 34% Agree Biden Has lived Up to His Vow to “Unify” All Americans: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “[Rep. Elise] Stefanik differentiated the processes by which Democrats and Republicans look for diverse candidates, explaining. . . that her efforts are focused on supporting female candidates who have the best chance to win their districts. In contrast, she said, Democrats specifically promote female and minority candidates at the expense of district fit.”Republicans Turn To Female Candidates In Suburban Battleground Districts
- “Trump has three options: fail, exit, or demolish. To be a great president, Trump would need to set aside the wars of words he relishes and instead become our demolition man.” Making Trump Great Again
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “Jackson has been a board of trustees member at GDS since 2019 and a member of the Georgetown Day School community for about a decade. Ketanji Brown Jackson Involved in “Anti-Racist” Agreement that All Parents at Georgetown Day School Sign
- “Serious policy debates aren’t possible if basic terms no longer have commonly accepted meanings.” KBJ Hearings Typify Our Debased Political Discourse
- “Ketanji Brown Jackson’s record on child predators is highly relevant to her qualifications as a Supreme Court judge.” It Shouldn’t Be Hard to Condemn Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Leniency for Child Predators
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden said Monday he did not ‘see any of’ Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation hearings, despite the White House previously stating he had watched portions of it.” (meh, the GOP will cave and she’ll be on the bench anyway – jjs) Biden Just Upended His Own White House’s Narrative About the Judge Jackson Hearings
- “We can never be sure that those who conflate men and women or children and adults will ever know the difference between right and wrong.” We’re All Philosophers Now
- “Our rulers make it seem as if they have helped ‘overcome barriers’ or ‘remove glass ceilings’ when in fact they are merely fortifying their grip on society.” How to Be an Historic First
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “If Descano had done his job by protecting the public and following the law instead of protecting criminals and imposing his radical ideology there is not a scintilla of doubt that those two innocent men would be alive today. Their lives mattered more than Descano’s reckless agenda.” How One Progressive Prosecutor Paved the Way for an East Coast Shooting Spree
- “You can’t fix this by simply ending the bad social policies from the past. The adults raised under them still exist, and still do not have the emotional training to build a civilized world, or even maintain a secure two-parent family for their own children. Their children are likely going to be broken as well, no matter what the government policy. Chaos will remain, and it will continue to wreck its havoc for many more decades.” The Seeds of Today’s Madness Were Planted Decades Ago
- Didn’t this stooge get appointed as ambassador to India? LA Mayor Eric Garcetti Ignores City’s Crime Crisis, Blames Mass Exodus On Housing Costs
- “The budget also asks for a 20% tax on billionaires.” Biden’s $5.8 Trillion Budget Asks Congress for $32 Billion to Fund the Police
- “Frederick Newhall Woods, 70, and two co-conspirators kidnapped 26 children and their driver in Chowchilla, a northern California city in Madera County. . . They buried the 27 captives alive in a quarry Woods’ father owned and then demanded $5 million ransom.” Man Who Kidnapped 26 Children, Buried Them Alive, Receives Parole After 45 Years
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The lawmakers are also interested in information about a Persian News Network employee’s 2015 bid to solicit negative comments about then-candidate Donald Trump and a separate 2020 incident in which VOA’s Urdu Service published ‘what was effectively a campaign video on behalf of then-candidate Joe Biden.'” Republicans Investigate VOA for Biased Coverage of Iran, Advocacy for Biden
- “Discussing the matter Sunday, ABC Jon Karl suggested that GOP lawmakers were sending some kind of message to right wing conspiracy theorists by continuing the line of questioning.” ABC Anchor: Questioning Judge Jackson About Light Sentences for Child Porn Offenders Was “A Message to QAnon”
- “He tried to do his job well and fairly, and a Twitter mob immediately descended upon him. His boss then cowered in fear, forcing Choe to first censor his work, and then firing him because the only thing that will satisfy a lynch mob is a lynching.” Today’s Blacklisted American: TV Reporter Fired for Covering Protest Objectively
- “Is the Los Angeles Times’ Jackie Calmes a secret conservative double agent?” The Secret Leftist Plot to Restore Kavanaugh’s (and My) Reputation
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Pyongyang confirmed the launch of a weapon it dubbed the Hwasongpho-17, a “new-type ICBM,” last week. Government media networks, the only legal way to obtain news in the country, claimed the missiles were nuclear-capable and a direct threat to the United States. (for 10 year anniversaries, do you send gold-plated tree bark? – jjs) North Korea: Whoa, Fat! Kim Jong-un Celebrates Ten Years in Power Touting “Overwhelming Military Power”
- “ISIS attack coincides with 20th anniversary of ‘Passover Massacre’ which killed 30 Israelis.”Israel: ISIS-Linked Terrorists Kill Two Policemen, Injure Several Others
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Biden [junta] blames Israeli ‘violence’ while supporting Islamic terror.” Will Biden Fund ISIS in Israel to Aid the “Palestinians?”
- Thad McCotter: “These essays, such as the initial offering by professor and author Frank de Varona, who spent two years in Castro’s gulag being tortured following the Bay of Pigs, will record the intrinsic evil of totalitarian communism, which the five survivors endured and transcended; and are now sounding the alarm about the metastasizing communist menace threatening the free world from without and within.” The Horrors of Communism: A Timely and Necessary Reminder
- Robert Spencer: “Faraz Pervaiz is a living symbol of the international fear of confronting Islamic jihadists. This timidity only emboldens them and makes them more aggressive. If we had a sane American government, he would already have been offered asylum and a 24-hour guard in the United States. Instead, we have Joe Biden. Hunter Biden is more likely to get protection from the government than Faraz Pervaiz. And that’s another indication of the corruption of Biden’s handlers’ regime.” Can a Hunted Man Get Asylum in Joe Biden’s America?
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Shameless and open discrimination for the world to see.” Egypt: No Justice For—and No Justices Are—Christian Women
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “We know that we are constantly being watched. Every time we speak out, we put our families as well as ourselves at risk.” With Beijing’s Spies Overseas, Chinese Americans Face Threats at Home and Abroad
- “Look to 2022 to be the biggest year for cyber-attacks ever.” New FBI Indictments Have Russia Targeting U.S. — and Even China’s — Infrastructure
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “In an interview with radio network West Virginia MetroNews, Manchin called a report that he and his Democratic colleagues could work by the end of May on a new, slimmer version of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s ‘Build Back Better’ plan complete fiction. Manchin questioned the report’s sourcing and said any plan to bypass typical Senate procedure for new welfare programs is out of the question.” (meh, I’m tired of this shyster’s antics – jjs) Manchin Throws Cold Water on Revamped Build Bolshevism Biggerer Bill
- “. . . the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget notes that the deficit is not declining because of anything Biden did, but because the $5 trillion in [Chinese] COVID-19 relief funds were disbursed in 2020 and 2021. The CRFB also notes that the downward trend will only continue in the short term, and deficits are expected to grow over the next decade.” Biden Says “Fiscal Responsibility” is One of the Values of His Enormous $5.8 Trillion Budget Proposal
- “Converting hotels into housing for the homeless, in limited circumstances, can be a sensible idea. However, further scrutiny reveals that conversions are not as cost-effective as advertised; the turnover time is not as expeditious; and they, in and of themselves, do not offer a wholesale solution to homelessness.” Why Converting Hotels Into Homeless Housing Doesn’t Usually Work
- “Statewide, Florida’s population increased by 211,000 between July 2020 and July 2021, according to the census report — second only to Texas. California, Illinois and New York all registered the sharpest overall population losses last year.The US Census also revealed this month that the Sunshine State accounted for more new business applications than any other state.” New Census Data Shows Population is Booming in Florida
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Expect the FAA to continue this charade month-to-month until after the November election, when the Biden administration will then feel free to block SpaceX’s effort in Boca Chica completely.” FAA Again Delays Decision on Environmental Reassessment of SpaceX’s Boca Chica Facility
- “According to a new paper, scientists now think that the rough and broken cap layer of the Greenheugh pediment that Curiosity is presently traveling across was originally a dune field periodically washed by water runoff, which with time eventually hardened into sandstone.”Curiosity Presently Traveling Over Broken Sandstone From an Ancient Dune Field
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “As Governor DeSantis said today, many high-profile critics of HB 1557 have read the legislation – but they intentionally mislead people about what it says.” DeSantis Spox: Biden’s Afraid to Openly Advocate tor “Transgenderism In Kindergarten,” Fabricates “A False Narrative” Instead
- “Florida’s HB 1447 states that ‘classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.'” (Disney is free to leave Florida if it wants – jjs) Disney: Florida Bill Banning Sexuality, Gender Discussions For Little Kids “Should Never Have Passed”
- “It is now considered ‘hate’ for female athletes to stand up for their rights.” Pipe Down, Ladies, and Know Your Place: Female Cyclists Warned Not to Complain About Men Competing in Their Sport
- “The books, targeted at children, contain graphic gay sex scenes.” Graphic “Gender Queer” Sex Books Marketed to Kids
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “A paltry 15.4 million viewers tuned into Sunday night’s debacle of an Oscar telecast, the second-worst in the history of a telecast that just a few years ago was attracting 30 to 40 million viewers without breaking a sweat.” 2022 Oscars Go Down as the Second Least Watched Ever
- “The left turns a blind eye to violence that doesn’t help their narrative or casts their politically favored constituents in a bad light. The internet is full of stories and videos of massive violence that doesn’t seem to be newsworthy to the left and certainly isn’t condemned.” Why Punish Will Smith? The Left Loves Violence
- “Fewer and fewer are bothering to watch.” Oscar Night — A Witches’ Sabbath for Conservatives
- “The reason Will Smith captivated the country is also the reason awards shows are in trouble.” Will Smith Only Stalled the Oscars’ Descent Into Obscurity
- “An amusing meme bespeaks the ultimate dread.” No Meat Suit for Me
- “Ridley Scott’s epic marries powerful storytelling with a troubling moral compass.” (but it stars Matt Damon(!!!), so a hard pass from me though YMMV – jjs) Oscar Flameout Last Duel is Beholden to Hollywood’s #MeToo Movement
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.