Good morning, kids. Wednesday and the good news is, the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop – albeit 18 months too late – are finally coming to light and will doubtless implicate him and his father in the greatest case of political corruption in history. It’s the worst possible kind of graft since it involves not merely influence peddling even to the tune of tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars via bridges to nowhere or Solyndra-esque boondoggles here at home, but the trading in American foreign policy to the detriment of our national security to any buyer, up to and including our worst foreign adversaries and enemies. Along with the Red Chinese, Russia and Ukraine are at the very top of that list. Gee, what a co-inky-dink.
Remember, that’s the good news! The bad news is Joey Soft-Serve might accidentally on purpose blunder us not only into a war but possibly a nuclear exchange to cover it all up. Not that he has to, considering there is a massive propaganda machine formerly known as the American news media to bury it or, failing that, deflect the blame to protect him. Meh. Considering he and his Kalorama Komintern Kontrollers have set us on a path not just for mere recession and stagflation or even another Great Depression but total economic and societal collapse, maybe touching off World War 3 isn’t such a bad prospect after all.
Pause for a public service announcement: to the trolls in the audience about to belch up that the laptop is Russian disinformation, not two weeks ago The New York Times quietly backpedaled on that claim and declared it 100% kosher. So save your pixels and get your shine boxes. That said, Matt Gaetz, one of the few reliable voices of reason in that cesspool of corruption known as Congress, grilled an FBI flunky about the laptop’s whereabouts.
“So where is it? The laptop,” Gaetz asked Bryan Vorndran.
“Sir, I’m not here to talk about the laptop, I’m here to talk about the FBI Cyber Program.”
“You’re the assistant director of FBI Cyber, I want to know where Hunter Biden’s laptop is. Where is it?” Gaetz pressed.
“I don’t know that answer,” Vorndran said.
“That is astonishing to me. Has FBI cyber assessed whether or not Hunter Biden’s laptop could be a point of vulnerability, allowing America’s enemies to hurt our country?” Gaetz asked. . .
. . . “I don’t have any information about the Hunter Biden laptop or the investigation,” Vorndran said as Gaetz continued to press him.
“But should you? I mean, you’re the assistant director of FBI cyber,” Gaetz shot back. “Who should we put in that chair to ask questions about this laptop that FBI has had for three years.”
“So you don’t have it, you don’t know who has it, you’re the assistant director…do you even know who has [the laptop]?” Gaetz again asked.
IIRC, John Paul Mac Isaac, the proprietor of the Delaware computer shop where literal son-of-a-bitch Hunter dropped it off (he was so high on a crystal meth bender that he completely forgot about it, like Stacks Edwards and the getaway van in Goodfellas) made copies of the hard drive and sent them to Rudy Giuliani. And for that sin, he has been targeted for termination. Even with that, I believe the info from the actual computer itself is what’s needed for legal purposes. Any lawyers in the audience please weigh in, but if that’s the case, you can bet that that computer has been pulverized into subatomic particles and the contents dumped into the Marianas Trench.
Gaetz further took Vorndran to the shed when he asked, “Do you know who we should put in that chair to ask these questions to?” No, he didn’t even know the answer to that question.
“Can you find out?” Gaetz asked.The video ends on a happier note. Gaetz declared, “Mr. Chairman, I seek unanimous consent to enter into the record of this committee, the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop, which I am in possession of,” and held up a computer drive. ShaZAM!
Rep. Nadler (D-N.Y.), who was being coached by someone, retorted, “I’m not .… I will object pending further investigation.”
So, okay, it’s all orgasmatronic that Matt Gaetz was able to bypass the gastric bypass known as Nadler and get what was shrieked about as Trump-inspired disinformatsiya into the Congressional Record. We’ll see what happens with this, but all things considered I’m not holding my breath. For one thing, while the Biden Crime Family may be the main culprits, we know for sure that names like Kerry and Romney are connected in the Ukraine angle via Burisma among other shady dealings. This is Washington DC, and in the immortal words of George Carlin, “It’s a big club, and you ain’t in it.” But with a $5.8 TRILLION budget about to be passed, that means a lot of people in that club are going to get rich, one way or another.
So the Bidens, along with the Clintons, Kerrys, Romneys, Obamas, McConnells, Pelosis, Feinsteins and all the rest will for sure skate, whatever facts come out of that hard drive. And considering what this is all about, the word “treason” is not far off the mark. In that vein, I give you both Uranium One and Loral Space Industries as just two examples, if not as a part of that hard drive then to bolster my claim of corruption top to bottom in that town that has been going on for years, if not decades.
It’s that level of corruption that allowed the political class that runs that town – and runs our lives as our overlords – to use what were supposed to be independent, incorruptible law enforcement and intelligence agencies whose mission was to protect us at home and abroad to engineer a coup that almost sabotaged the 2016 election that, along with the entire federal bureaucracy, did its best to sabotage via direct insubordination and subversion the Trump presidency and finally, under the cover of a pandemic “emergency” engineered a successful coup that stole the 2020 election and now seeks the consolidation of power via witch hunts and political terrorism disguised as law enforcement.
I honestly appreciate Matt Gaetz grilling this turd with a badge Bryan Vondran. But what of it? Even if he becomes some sort of fall guy, look what happened to Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Gumsy Page and Kevin Clinesmith. A slap on the wrist, then a pat on the back and a fat book deal and CNN gig.
Meanwhile, Ashli Babbitt, Roseanne Boyland and Matthew Perna are dead, patriots like Peter Navarro and Ginni Thomas are being targeted, as scores of others are still rotting away in the Garland Archipelago. Above it all, a sick, demented and fabulously wealthy stooge who got rich the old fashioned way – graft – has got his teenage tampon-bedewed hands on the nuclear football.
Oh, and by the way, the CDC and FDA lied about both the number of actual cases of Chinese COVID and continues to cover up the thousands of deaths and adverse reactions from a vaccine that was completely unnecessary to begin with.
At the risk of butchering Robert Frost, “The rot is ugly, dark and deep . . . “
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Can we open our eyes and reject the idle ‘twirling’ of a society addicted to cynicism, joylessness, and information?” Start from Zero—Again
- “Be very afraid: the Monroe Doctrine has come back from the grave, and it now walks zombie-like through the Biden [junta].” The Democrats’ New “Latino” Problem: The Ghost of James Monroe
- “If verified, the strike would apparently be the first that struck a military target inside Russia and wounded soldiers. Last week, Tass said two men were hurt when a shell from Ukraine exploded in the same area.” Ukraine Appears to Strike Back for First Time With Missile Hit on Russian Military Camp
- “The peace talks are the first in two weeks. At the last one, a Russian oligarch and two Ukrainian delegates had symptoms of a possible poisoning.” SHOT: Ukraine Updates — Russia “Reducing” Military Activity in Kyiv and Chernihiv
- “The world should be prepared for a major offensive.” CHASER: U.S. Official Warns Of Russian “Redeployment”
- “The Global Times was unimpressed by White House efforts to spin Biden’s remarks away as a gaffe, or later as a personal expression of his deep “moral outrage” that has no bearing on U.S. foreign policy.” China: Biden Pushing Ukraine Crisis Into “Nuclear War”
- “American leaders gamble with the world at little risk to themselves.” Ukraine’s Inescapable Trade-Offs
- “The move serves the dual purpose of strengthening the ruble, whose value plummeted after sanctions were imposed on Russia following Putin’s invasion of Ukraine, and of pressuring European governments reliant on Russian energy supplies to undercut their own sanctions.”Standoff: G7 Rejects Putin’s Demand for Gas Payments in Rubles; Russia Warns “No Payment, No Gas”
- “This latest confusion surrounding a Biden comment began when the president addressed U.S. troops in Poland during his multi-day trip to Europe last week. At the time, Biden sparked confusion when he began to describe the scene in Ukraine, telling U.S. troops they’d ‘see when you’re there [in Ukraine].’” White House Tries To Clarify Biden’s Troop Training Comment, Says He Didn’t Reveal “Compromised Information”
* * * * *
- “If Biden and his crew are bad enough without war, imagine them manning the helm with a major war underway.” Who Thinks Biden is a War Leader?
- Larry Elder: “When public approval of war morphs into opposition.” Ukraine: The Politics Behind Biden’s Reluctance to “Do More”
- “In a bizarre twist, many of the same officials who failed to enforce Obama’s red line now serve the Biden [junta]. With zero self-awareness, they are excoriating Israel for not sufficiently aiding Ukraine. Somehow lost on them is that Israel cannot openly challenge Russia if it wishes to access Syrian airspace.” No One Believes Biden Has a Red Line in Ukraine After Obama’s Syria Debacle
- “Prudence demands that we view the situation in Ukraine through a lens of skepticism prior to taking action.” Beware the Black Flag
- “The number of Russians killed in the 20th century is staggering.” Russians Know Death Unlike Any Other People
- Salena Zito: “A week ago, a handful of strangers volunteering with the Aerial Recovery Group walked across the border of Poland into Ukraine to rescue as many orphans as they could. Here’s how they did it.” Seventy-Two Hours
- “Should they be treated the same?” Equating Illegal Immigrants at Our Southern Border with Ukrainian Refugees
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “If this delay persists, the impacts will likely continue to grow, reducing longterm oil and natural gas development and production in the region and the economic activity and government revenues that activity supports,” the report stated. Oil Industry Report Warns Of Massive Job Losses From Biden’s Anti-Drilling Agenda
- “Florida congresswoman cosponsored $10 trillion THRIVE Agenda, which would curtail U.S. oil production.” (jive >>THRIVE- jjs) Val Demings Distances Herself From Anti-Drilling Policies She Once Championed
- “Yield curve inversions show that investors have little faith in growth in the future. But with other indicators in flux, most investors see the inversion as signaling a possible recession in the near future.” Key Bond Market Recession Indicator Flashing Red
- “Near-8 percent inflation sounds high, but look at the actual drain on your paycheck and spike in your expenses, and it feels a lot higher.” Here’s How Much “Bidenflation” is Really Taking Out of Your Bank Account
- “The Biden [junta] proposes a new wealth tax that would be impossible to administer and distort economic incentives.” From Bad to Worse
- “There is a trucker shortage… and it’s worse every year.” America’s Truck Driver Shortage
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- ” . . .’ ideological environmentalism isn’t about following the data and the science.’ What it is about is ‘frightening others into accepting [their] way of thinking,’ giving them the power of ‘curtailing the freedom of other people to make decisions for themselves and live their lives as they see fit.'” The Late, Great Planet Earth?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Jeffrey Lord: “What better way to target Justice Thomas than by attacking his wife?” The Liberal Smear Job Designed to Intimidate Justice Thomas Will Fail
- “The only thing I will say is Clarence Thomas is the greatest living justice and one of the greatest public servants in America,” DeSantis said. Ron DeSantis Backs Clarence Thomas Over Progressive Calls For Impeachment
- “The cases she is referring to did not involve his wife in the slightest, but rather groups she worked with. Justice Thomas had no cause to recuse himself. The radicals are just flinging feces at him.” Titty Caca AOC Stomps Her Little Foot and Demands That Justice Thomas Resign or Face Impeachment
* * * * *
- “Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) grilled Jill Sanborn, executive assistant director for the FBI’s national security branch, about Epps during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing back in January titled, ‘The Domestic Terrorism Threat One Year After January 6.’ Sanborn repeatedly refused to answer Cruz’s questions about whether FBI agents or confidential informants participated during the January 6 riot.” Feds Prepare to Make “Disclosure” About Ray Epps, Court Docs Say
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “What didn’t happen was even minimal checks to make sure that the money was getting to the right people at the right time.” Chinese COVID Relief Program is the “Biggest Fraud in a Generation”
- “If politicians and celebrities can attend the Super Bowl unmasked, every U.S. citizen should have the right to fly unmasked,” DeSantis said in a statement, per Fox News. “It is well past time to get rid of this unnecessary mandate and get back to normal life.” RANDOM ACT OF FEDERALISM: Gov. DeSantis Sues Biden Over Airplane Mask Mandate
- “Following the money has been the key to uncovering the corruption surrounding [Chinese] COVID-19 measures; now it may be the key to providing a solution to it.” Follow the Science, or Follow the Money?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Mercier is gay, and she believes keeping secrets about sexuality from her students’ families — if the student wants her to — is worth losing her job over.” (terminate her employment and confiscate her pension – jjs) Florida Teacher Says She’ll Break the Law to Keep Secrets About Sexuality From Parents
- “Woe for the future, as it appears it is the students at Vassar imposing these dishonest standards. They represent the future, and the future they want is one that is oppressive, unfair, racist, and evil.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Vassar’s College Newspaper Retracts Story Because it Quoted Too Many Whites
- “Top law school says new approach will serve as model for ‘others to follow.'” “Scary for the Legal Profession”: Georgetown Upends Traditional Law School Lessons in New Woke Curriculum
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Absent a change in policy it seems certain the illegal immigrant population will continue to grow rapidly,” Camarota said. Analysis: 1.1 Million More Illegal Aliens in U.S. Since Biden Took Office
- “So the result of that not only will act as another incentive, you’re going to see illegal immigration expand to historic highs past what we saw the past 12 months, you’re going to have to release people faster and more efficiently,” former acting director of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan told the DCNF. What Will it Mean for the Border If Biden Ends the Immediate Expulsion of Migrants?
- Roy’s letter told Mayorkas that if he allows the expiration of Title 42, a measure that allows for expedited deportation of illegal aliens due to public health crises like the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic, then his actions would ‘be unconscionable and, without question, an impeachable offense in its own right.’ Title 42 is currently set to expire Wednesday, March 30.” Rep. Chip Roy Slams Homeland Security Chief In New Letter For “Impeachable Conduct” Over Border, Title 42
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “PILF, which describes itself as a public interest law firm dedicated to election integrity, cross-referenced state records and found that 7,933 North Carolinians were still registered to vote ‘long after death’ in 2020. Roughly 12,940 deceased registrants were found on the rolls in the spring of 2020, ‘ranking the state 8th in the nation.’” North Carolina Voter Rolls Rife with Deceased, Duplicate Registrations After 2020 Election
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Former President Trump’s lawyers allege a total of 16 separate counts, ranging from racketeering claims to state tort claims.” Can Trump Win His Lawsuit Against Hillary Clinton and the DNC For Their Russia Collusion Lies?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Supreme Court denies cert in a religious liberty case on state anti-discrimination laws.”A Christian Ministry’s Employment Practice Is Under Siege
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “You’re the assistant director of FBI Cyber, I want to know where Hunter Biden’s laptop is. Where is it?” Gaetz pressed. “I don’t know that answer,” Vorndran said. Matt Gaetz Confronts FBI Official on Whereabouts of Hunter Biden’s Laptop, Enters It Into Congressional Record
- “It’s glorious to watch Gaetz pound Vorndran like a cheap steak and yet infuriating that the assistant director of the FBI’s Cyber Division has ‘no idea’ what’s going on in any way, shape, or form when it comes to Hunter’s laptop. He told Gaetz he shouldn’t know the answers, claiming that it’s not in his purview. . . Game on. The contents of the laptop that 51 ‘intel specialists’ deemed ‘Russian disinformation’ aren’t going away any time soon.” Shocker! The FBI ‘Doesn’t Know’ Where Hunter’s Laptop Is
- “Trump also said he would like to know more about Hunter Biden’s relationship with Ukrainian oligarch Nikolai Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma Holdings, which paid him hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.” Trump Demands Putin Release Information on Hunter Biden’s Dealings with Oligarchs
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Officer Matthew Garza is suing the city, alleging that Jacobs would frequently grab his biceps and massage his shoulders, as well as engage in unwanted sexually explicit conversation. Naomi Seligman, who served as communications director for Garcetti from 2015 to 2017, said Jacobs forcibly kissed her on one occasion. She has ‘briefed more than a dozen Senate offices from both parties’ on the matter, according to Axios.” Sex Harassment Allegations Upend Biden’s Nominee to be India Ambassador
- “Black women, many of whom have been working at this organization for decades in positions with little or no opportunities for advancement are four times more likely to be denied telework and/or remote work than white women and are seven times more likely to be denied telework options than white men at the Center,” a letter from the union read.Employees Dub ‘Anti-Racist’ Southern Poverty Law Center Racist
- “Bill Hochul is senior vice president and general counsel for Delaware North, the major food concessionaire at the Buffalo Bills’ current Highmark Stadium.” Cuomo Hench-Hag Hochul’s Husband to Potentially Benefit Big from Buffalo Stadium Costing NY $850 million
- “Joe Biden has been modeling just the kind of loose talk and sloppy execution of diplomacy and strategy that, historically, engenders misunderstandings, war, and epic tragedy.” Biden Is Unfit to Lead in This Perilous Moment
- “DeSantis repeated his charge that the maps passed by the state legislature feature unconstitutional racial gerrymandering during a Tuesday press conference.” DeSantis Blocks Congressional Maps Passed By Fellow Republicans
- “Much of Pelosi’s unlikability is perhaps because of corruption. In 2021, Speaker Pelosi disclosed her husband Paul Pelosi traded stocks valued at up to $5 million. The stock trades were primarily in big tech, such as Apple, Amazon, Tesla, and Microsoft stocks. The Pelosis in July earned $4.8 million trading tech options. Speaker Pelosi denies she owns the stocks her husband trades.” Poll: Malig-Nancy Pelosi Most Unpopular Democrat Politician
- “China is winning and now workers are losing. It’s us versus them. Capitalism versus communism. I’m not backing down. Are you?” (well, isn’t this an interesting position for today’s Democrats – jjs) Tim Ryan, Former Democrat Candidate for President, Focuses on One Big Issue Trump Always Talked About in New Campaign Ad
- “There was more, but this is an adequate illustration of how Biden Collective mouthpieces have zero problem inventing entire scenarios out of thin air and lying to our faces in the service of pushing their agenda.” Biden One-Off Blows Up Elaborate White House Narrative
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “Jackson’s lenient sentences for child sex offenders were thrown into the forefront of her confirmation hearings after Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley (R) exposed her record in an 18-tweet thread the week before her hearings.” Ketanji Brown Jackson Disagreed with Expert Witness’s Definition of Pedophilia
- “Apparently, questioning a potential Supreme Court justice on her record and judicial philosophy is ‘hot’ rhetoric? Give me a break.” Pee-Air Defecto Romney Says He’s “Undecided” on Jackson Confirmation, But Is He?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “. . . crime in New York City has skyrocketed. The latest city crime statistics show that although murders are down compared to the same time last year, rapes have increased 24 percent, robberies have increased 46 percent, grand larceny has increased nearly 60 percent, grand larceny auto has increased 85 percent, and transit crimes have increased more than 70 percent.” New York: Groups Linked to George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg Lobby to Keep Accused Criminals Out of Jail
- “Philadelphia’s noninterventionist criminal-justice policies are making the city a destination for lawlessness.” Policies of Surrender
- Robert Spencer: “Were Ahmed Binyamin Alasiri’s meth sales financing his own jihad terror plans? The possibility cannot be ruled out, and U.S. authorities would do well to turn some of their attention away from Critical Race Theory and transgender studies for a moment or two in order to address this problem adequately.” California: Convicted Terrorist Gets 15 Years for Selling Meth While on Supervised Release
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Michael Goodwin: “Put it this way: How is it possible there is only the most gentle and occasional criticism of Biden on any subject in the big newspapers, the broadcast media, CNN and MSNBC and on most of social media, while the president’s approval rating among all voters is in the toilet?” Apologist Press is “Raving” Mad for Biden — But Americans Say Otherwise
- “The legislation would block Big Tech giants, determined by user base and revenue, from preferring their own goods or discriminating against rival products on their platforms. The definition would likely mean the bill would apply to Amazon, Apple, Meta and Google.”Justice Department Endorses Antitrust Legislation Aimed at Big Tech
- “At least five of Pennsylvania’s seven major Republicans seeking the GOP Senate nomination refused to submit answers.” 5 Pennsylvania GOP Senate Candidates Refuse Philadelphia Inquirer’s Grossly Biased Survey, Torch Paper as a “Biased” “Rag”
- “Every Jew and every person of conscience ought to oppose SJ 30 because it viciously attacks innocent victims and maximizes another existential threat to Jews in the future.”Jewish Pro-Life Foundation: “Final Solution” Laws Provided Sanction for “Systemic Racism and Genocide in American Abortion Law”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “This is the latest terrorist attack in Israel, coming after the two recent Islamic state-inspired attacks, one in Hadera and the other in Beersheba.” Terror In Israel Continues: 5 Killed By Terrorist In B’nei Brak Shooting
- “Romney, Rand Paul, and Rob Portman vote with Democrats in support of State Dept nominee.” (Rand Paul?! WTF?! – jjs) Three Republicans Defect To Advance Biden Nominee Accused of Lying About Iran Deal
- “This new architecture, the shared capabilities we are building, intimidates and deters our common enemies, first and foremost Iran and its proxies,” Lapid said. “They certainly have something to fear. What will stop them is not hesitation or being conciliatory, but rather determination and strength.” UAE Minister: Deepening Israeli-Arab Relationships Is the Way to Counter Hate, Incitement and Terror
- “The poor performance of American negotiators isn’t the only similarity between what’s happening now and the original deal that former President Barack Obama struck with Tehran’s theocrats. The Republican establishment in Congress appears to be just as unwilling to take effective action to try to stop the Biden [junta’s] appeasement of Iran as they were in 2015.” Will The GOP Establishment Enable Another Disastrous Iran Nuclear Deal?
- “Russian aggression sounds the alarm in Germany.” Germany Considers New Missile Defense System as War Continues in Ukraine
- “To prevent a replay of Ukraine in the Western Pacific, the United States and its allies will need to take a new approach to deterrence that prioritizes engagement and confrontation against hybrid aggression, rather than a goal-line defense that adversaries don’t find credible. The new defense strategy may be a good step in that direction.” (without permanent and absolute regime change in the former US and the destruction of the American left, this is just a pipe dream inside a fantasy wrapped in an LSD trip – jjs) China is Threatening its Neighbors — But US Can Put a stop to It
- “French firebrand Eric Zemmour received a backlash recently when he vowed to deport 1 million migrants with criminal records. But a new poll says the majority of the French people agree with him.” Majority of French Agree With Zemmour’s “Remigration” Policy
- “The image of the United States in the Middle East eroded enough over the past year to embolden its enemies and demoralize its allies.” Emboldened Enemies and Disappointed Allies: America’s Decaying Status in the Middle East
- “Including sex with animals.” (goats everywhere say “huh?!” – jjs) Palestinian Islamic “Scholar” Blames Europeans For Everything
- “David Harsanyi’s latest book, Eurotrash, makes a potent case against America adopting the same policies that have drained the continent of dynamism.” Make Europe Great Again
- If you count being absolutely and spectacularly wrong about every major foreign (and domestic) policy for 50 years, then Biden wins the title in a walk. Does Joe Biden Really Have the Most Foreign Policy Experience of Any U.S. President (Legitimate or Otherwise)?
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Fear and dislike of Islam has been the mainstream position among non-Muslims for nearly 1,400 years.” “Islamophobia” is as Old as Islam
- “It may do well to heed one of the more reliable lessons of history.” Should Western Christians Provide Life Support to Islam?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The LGBT activist has a long history of political activity.” Joe Biden’s New Pentagon Secretary Nominee is Pfizer’s Former “Global Project Lead” Who Blasted Conservatives as “Nut Jobs”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “This is quite possibly the most fiscally reckless budget in history.” Lies, Damned Lies, and Biden’s Budget
- “With a price tag of $5.8 trillion, the budget displays a commitment to the nebulous left-wing concept of ‘equity,’ which often includes ‘antiracism’ training, explicitly favoring minority job applicants when hiring or direct cash handouts to aggrieved groups.” Biden’s “Equity” Budget Mentions Term Over 100 Times
- “Protect the Public’s Trust wrote to Garland and OGE Director Emory Rounds on Tuesday, citing how access to documents related to conflicts of interest are often ‘cloaked behind walls of government forms.’ The watchdog takes issue with the fact that only financial disclosure reports for Senate-confirmed presidential appointees and incumbents are made public, according to OGE’s website.” Conflicts of Interest for Senior Appointees and Federal Officials Must Be Public, Watchdog Demands
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Disease spreading as humans are taking their canines out to socialize in a post-pandemic world.” Dogs Stricken with Highly Contagious Disease in Florida
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “In releasing its budget request this week to Congress for the 2023 fiscal year, NASA did what it routinely does each year, ask for more money, this time asking for an 8% increase from what Congress appropriated last year.” Surprise! NASA’s 2023 Budget Request Asks for More Money
- “According to a new paper published today, scientists have used the ice layers inside Burroughs Crater on Mars to confirm the theory that the Red Planet has undergone numerous climate cycles during the past four million years, caused by the swings in the planet’s rotational tilt and eccentric orbit.” Scientists: Ice Layers in Burroughs Crater Confirm Martian Orbital Climate Cycles
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “‘Professor’ Mark Dice makes a surprise appearance at a California city council meeting.”Video: Gender Studies Professor Outlines Democrats’ Endgame For American Children
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Now, today comes the revelation that Pfizer, which will soon be competing to sell the most therapeutics for alopecia sufferers, was a major sponsor of the Oscars. Which it hadn’t sponsored before. And which coincidentally featured a bizarre incident that focused the world’s attention on alopecia.” Hmm: Oscars Sponsor Pfizer Coincidentally in Race to Market Cure for . . . Alopecia
- Christian Toto: “Humor is already under attack, and the Will Smith slap only made things worse.” Comedy: The (Not So) Hidden Victim of SlapGate
- “The Left and violence at the Oscars.” Slaps and Double Standards
- “Raveneau said that this sudden change in Disney encouraged her to add ‘queerness’ wherever she could, whether it was having two characters kiss or just having a queer character.” Watch: Disney Executive Producer Says Company “Welcoming” of Her “Secret Gay Agenda”
- “Precious few on the Left can be saved by arguments or logic. It’s time to recognize the power of mockery.” Ketanji Brown Jackson Is Neither Black Nor a Woman
HITHER & YON
- “The Secret Knowledge is the antidote to lostness.” Ripe for Revival
- “Thomas Sowell is an American literary and philosophical icon — a prolific genius who has graced us with his presence and his extraordinary essays, books and lectures for more than 50 years.” Thomas Sowell, Monument to Intelligent Insight
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.