Good morning, kids. Monday, and yet again it’s a link-a-palooza. For the most part it’s overwhelmingly madness, disaster and catastrophe all over the place yet there are a few nuggets of hope in there. I suppose I’m an optimist because if I were a pessimist I’d have rearranged the order of that sentence. Well, whatever the hell is happening we’re either at a tipping point or we’re about to tip over into an abyss. But, I said I was an optimist so let me at least continue in that vein. More and more Americans including (at least anecdotally and from my own perspective) relatively reasonable liberals are repulsed by the destruction of their livelihoods, futures, and most especially their children.
Between what has happened in Loudon County vis a vis the targeting of parents for waking the hell up and protesting the rape of their children, mind, body and soul, the elevation of this Lia “John Thomas” Thomas to Rosa Parks status for destroying women’s sports and now the horrifying revelations that the highest echelons of the Walt Disney Company are pushing the sexualization and transgender psychosis on our children, people have “woke” the hell up. After almost 60 years of deviancy being defined down to the point where sanity and normalcy is now viewed as deviant, we’re probably now a year or so away from the decriminalization of pedophilia. That is, if nuclear war does not erupt or our entire economy doesn’t collapse in on itself first, but I digress.
That brings us to the Supreme Court of the United States. If you thought Ruth Bader “Meinhoff” Ginsburg was bad (and being general counsel for one of the worst anti-American front groups in history, the ACLU, is pretty damn bad), or Sonia “wiseass Latina” Sotomayor was horrible, or even the reprehensible fraud posing as Chief Justice who brazenly acts a one-man Congress to rewrite and make kosher what’s unconstitutional, then you ain’t seen nothing yet.
. . . investigative journalist Paul Sperry revealed Saturday that Jackson “heard horrifying details of ‘sadomasochistic’ torture of young kids — including ‘infants and toddlers’ — yet challenged the disturbing evidence presented by prosecutors and disregarded their prison recommendations to give the lightest possible punishments in each case.”
Not only that but “in some cases, she even apologized to some of the kiddie-porn perverts for having to follow the statutes, which she called ‘substantially flawed.’” Jackson repeatedly “made excuses for the sex fiends’ criminal behavior and cut them slack in defiance of investigators and prosecutors — and sometimes even probation officers serving her court — who argued for tougher sentences because the cases were particularly egregious or the defendants weren’t remorseful.” This contradicts Biden’s handlers’ claims that her light sentences for child pornographers were “mainstream” and within “normal range.”
The details are stomach-churning. “In July 2020,” Sperry reports, “Jackson gave the bare minimum sentence to a defendant convicted of distributing images and videos of infants being sexually abused, and who had boasted of molesting his 13-year-old cousin, even though she knew the defendant refused ‘to take full responsibility’ for his crimes, a transcript reveals.” The offender whom Jackson ensured got off lightly had posted a nude image of a two-year-old girl and a video of sex with a prepubescent girl. . .
. . . Jackson even apologized to one child pornographer as she sentenced him, saying: “This is a truly difficult situation. I appreciate that your family is in the audience. I feel so sorry for them and for you and for the anguish that this has caused all of you.” This was a habit: to another, she said: “I also feel terrible about the collateral consequences of this conviction,” adding that “sex offenders are truly shunned in our society, but I have no control over the collateral consequences.”
As revolting as all this is, it doesn’t look as if it’s going to derail Jackson’s confirmation.
The writing is on the wall, people. Pedophilia will be decriminalized within a year, regarded (as in “propagandized”) as normal within two and anyone who objects will be charged with a hate crime within three and imprisoned. Somewhere before that, an incident will be fabricated, much like what happened to Gibson’s Bakery, the Masterpiece Cakeshop and Memories Pizza, that will cause the ruination and targeting of an innocent party, perhaps even involving their own child. And just like the others, it will be pour encourager les autres.
“She’s certainly going to be confirmed. It will be a high point for the country to see her go on the court and take her unique perspective to the court. I don’t think she’s the kind of judge that will do the work that I think needs to be done by the court. I won’t be supporting her. I’ll be joining others in understanding the importance of this moment.”
Ketanji Brown 25 is a horror. An absolute horror both in terms of the damage she has inflicted on our society by her sentencing record and worse, the poison coursing through her veins about this country. Her racialist-driven hatred of this nation and its history are risible in the extreme considering the opportunities it gave her to rise to the position she is today, assuming she actually has the intellectual stones to merit her JD and was not merely the product of affirmative action. Bad enough. Yet here’s Roy Blunt praising the diversity garbage and importance of voting to confirm someone solely on the basis of melanin and gonads, calling it a “high point for the country” while talking out of the other side of his ass saying he’ll still vote no.
Substitute the letter “C” for “BL” and that’s Roy. Meh, that’s the GOP. But when you see the GOP as not “the stupid party” but as confederates of the Left in the dismemberment of America, you understand fully where we are. Blunt not only doesn’t bring up her horrid pro-pervert pro-violent criminal anti-victim record, he completely ignores this pearl necklace of wisdom from out of the cake-hole of Brown 25 Jackson:
Each new Supreme Court justice swears an oath that begins “I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; [and] that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same….” With that oath, the justice affirms his or her acceptance that people have unalienable (i.e., inherent) rights: life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, freedom of speech, worship, assembly, and the press; the right to bear arms; the right to a swift trial and one by jury; and the whole panoply of inherent rights that their federal and state governments can deny them only if they demonstrate an overwhelming, legitimate need that cannot be met in any other way.
Question: Do you hold a position on whether individuals possess natural rights, yes or no?
Response: I do not hold a position on whether individuals possess natural rights.
So, Senator Blunt, is the complete rejection of inalienable rights – the very foundation on which our laws and society were built nearly 250 years ago – by Kentanji Brown Jackson the “high point for the country” or was it something else?
Funny how the more we reject this kind of garbage the more the Democrat-Left and assholes like Roy Blunt and the GOP double, triple and quadruple down. “The beatings will continue until morale improves.” And of course, if the morale of the people doesn’t improve, replace them with other people.
As if the border crisis isn’t damaging enough, with 2.5 million illegal migrants having crossed into the United States since Joe Biden took office, now the [junta] is going to make it exponentially worse by unwinding the last Trump-era restriction.
The Title 42 policy, implemented by the Trump administration during the pandemic to allow border officials quickly to expel migrants on public health grounds, will be terminated next month, the CDC announced Friday.
Title 42 was the last tool border officials had left to stem the flow of illegal migration from more than 150 countries across the southern border. Now, they are anticipating a doubling or tripling of numbers to as many as 18,000 a day.
We know what that means. More secret migrant flights fanning out from the southern border to a town near you. . .
. . . Already, since [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden dismantled Trump-era border restrictions on his first day in office, the number of illegal migrants who have entered the US is the equivalent of the fifth largest city in the nation. By the time the midterms roll around, we will have another 5 million.
That’s at least 7 million total, the equivalent of the second largest city in the country. Almost the size of New York City. It’s like importing the entire population of Libya.
And from next month, that’s the number who will enter every year unless someone wrests control of the border from the cartels.
By the time the next presidential election rolls around, in 2024, the number of Biden illegals will be over 20 million at these rates. That’s a 6% population increase over Biden’s term in illegal migration alone, against a backdrop of rampant inflation.
How do we house and feed such a horde? How do hospitals, schools and jails cope with this unheralded influx with no planning or preparation?
This is Biden’s biggest disaster, and there have been a few.
Kind of ironic that millions and millions of illiterate third world peasants are fleeing to a country that is on the verge of turning into the bankrupt, destitute and violent shit-holes that they fled. Now that I’ve vented my spleen, I can’t seem to remember what I was optimistic about. Maybe the prospect of a Russky or Chi-Com mushroom cloud.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The threat of a leftist takeover of law enforcement is real. We have seen the results, and they are disastrous.” Leftist Infiltration of the Police Will Lead To Tyranny
- Roger Kimball: “The Biden [junta’s] lies, errors, and miscalculations over Russia will probably hurt the American people more than Putin.” Trading Realpolitik for a Puppet Show
- “The yuan is a long way from becoming the world’s reserve currency.” Dethroning the Dollar
- Daniel Greenfield: “What all the wars of this century have in common.” Terrorism, Ukraine, Taiwan and the Outsourcing Wars
- Victor Davis Hanson: “In pursuit of its utopian omelet, the Left cares little about the millions of middle-class Americans it must break to make it.” The Nihilism of the Left
- David Horowitz: “How far have progressive criminals succeeded in subverting our system? Ketanji Brown Jackson who is about to become a Supreme Court Justice is a believer in and promoter of Critical Race Theory, which means she considers the Constitution a Supreme Court justice is supposed to defend a “white supremacist” document that social justice warriors like her are bound not to respect. And the entire Democrat Party thinks that’s okay and is ready to support her. Understanding the Progressive Mind
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] uneven response to the Ukraine war is sowing confusion among allies and signaling weakness to our chief adversary — China.” Biden’s Lack of Any Strategy for Ukraine Shows He’s Got None for U.S. National Security Either
- “German Foreign Minister accuses Russia of ‘war crimes’ amid reports of mass grave, executions in Kyiv suburb.” Ukraine Updates: Mass Graves, Executed Civilians Uncovered as Russian Troops Retreat From Kyiv
- “In the face of broad condemnation of Russian aggression, the anti-war movement in the U.S. is pushing Moscow’s line.” When Anti-War Means Pro-Aggression
- “If Europe continues importing gas from Russia, why shouldn’t Ukraine benefit from it?”Daniel Greenfield: Ukraine Demands Everyone Else Boycott Russia While Making Billions From Russian Gas
- “Understanding why (which doesn’t involve Biden’s muddled thought processes) means focusing on Putin’s currently remaining options.” Regarding Putin and Power, Joe Biden was Right
- “Spengler” Goldman: “Biden, Blinken, Nuland et. al. have led us into a dead-end crisis that threatens to have a horrifying outcome—and maybe even a nuclear fireball. If you think I’m exaggerating, read this Asia Times analysis by editor-in-chief Uwe Parpart and myself. There’s still time to back out of the cul-de-sac. But not a lot.” Putin Won’t Go, Russia Won’t Collapse–So What Will Biden Do About Ukraine?
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “If Russian oil is stained with blood, so is Venezuelan oil.” Gaetz Defends Not Voting To Sanction Russian Oil
- “Americans just don’t buy” that. CNN Anchor Blasts Biden For Blaming Gas Prices On Russia
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden abandoned U.S. energy independence immediately upon taking office. The [junta] then employed un-elected bureaucrats and private investment banks to decide on behalf of all Americans what is good for America, resulting in a fundamental threat to the economy and national security.” Biden, Big Banks Declare War on Energy Sector
- “Biden ordered an unprecedented release from the emergency oil stockpile in his latest move to refrain from promoting long-term sustainable energy production.” Joe Biden is Doing Everything Possible to Avoid Unleashing American Energy Production
- “The White House calls it the ‘billionaire minimum income tax’ which is neither limited to billionaires nor is a tax on income. Anyone with a basic understanding of economics may call it instead an ‘economic malpractice tax.'” Biden’s Wealth Tax – Class Envy Hiding Economic Malpractice
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Perhaps the Real Collusion is with Leftist Environmental Groups and Russia.” (the Soviet Union co-opted if not founded the American environmentalist movement decades ago – jjs)Renewable Energy Is an Abundant Source of Self-Deception
- “When you don’t have lease sales, you’re taking money away from the Gulf Coast states for coastal resiliency, you’re taking money away from inner city parks and recreation programs, you’re taking money away from national park maintenance, you’re taking money away from conservation efforts under the Land and Water Conservation Fund.” A Green Raw Deal: Biden’s War On Oil, Gas Drilling Likely To Hurt Environmental Conservation Programs
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Condolences, Dems. The bums lost.” What the Ginni Thomas Brouhaha Is Really About
- Robert Spencer: “Just more of the Left normalizing violence when that suits its ends.”Stephen Colbert Says Joe Biden Should Slap Peter Doocy for Asking Uncomfortable Questions
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- It’s a friggin’ respiratory virus that’s marginally more dangerous, if not more contagious, than a nasty flu strain. And yet the political response to it destroyed our society. Number of Chinese COVID Patients in US Hospitals Reaches Record Low
- “Why exactly were hospitals converted into death camps?” When the Best Doctors Go to Hell
- “Now, it appears that these jurisdictions are simply proving that the virus is inevitable, and beyond vaccination, there’s only so much that can be done to prevent mass spread and substantial death.” (or the usual rate of spread and death of other pandemic viruses of the past – jjs) The Countries That Locked Down the Hardest Are Now Being Decimated By Chinese COVID-19
- “Try holding a bonfire to get rid of your old masks.” (and old Karens – jjs) Tips for Post- Chinese COVID Spring Cleaning
- “If you don’t have time to read a book, these will get the job done.” 5 Bombshell Videos on Chinese COVID-19
- “Extending a public emergency and instilling mass fear are effective techniques for amassing power.” What California’s Vaccine Mandates Mean for Liberty
- “National Pulse reporting on the origins of [Chinese] COVID-19 have been vindicated by the people at the forefront of the investigation.” NIH & EcoHealth “Acted Badly,” Admits Chairman of Compromised Chinese COVID-19 Origins Commission
- “When it comes to [Chinese] COVID rules — and the science behind them — the federal government has displayed a mixture of brute incompetence and political opportunism that has hurt millions in ways that may prove irreparable. Anyone who takes suggestions from COVID.gov does so at his own peril.” Don’t Take Chinese COVID Advice From New Fed Website
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “When Americans are presented with the actual language of the new Florida law, it wins support by more than a two-to-one margin,” Public Opinion Strategies said about its poll.Poll: Majority of Americans Approve of Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay” Law, Including 55% of Democrats
- “Conservatives need to force radical educators into being honest about their perverse aims.”Make Them Say It
- Yes, Larry, it’s absurd. Absurdly popular with a vast swathe of normal people and even Democrats. GOP Governor Larry Hogan Calls Florida’s Parental Rights Bill “Absurd”
- “Princeton cancels an exhibition intended to honor Jewish-American artists.” Cancel Culture at Princeton
- “77-year-old faces dismissal for ‘transphobic’ thought crime.” School Nurse Suspended For Facebook Post in Which She Questioned Why 11-Year-Olds Were on Puberty Blockers
- “MIT’s reinstatement of standardized testing makes admissions merit-based, again.”Restoring Sanity—and Fairness
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- It will go into effect on May 23 and with it the final erasure of our border, if it even existed after January 2021. Biden Junta Announces End to Title 42
- Miranda Devine: “By the time the next presidential election rolls around, in 2024, the number of Biden illegals will be over 20 million at these rates. That’s a 6% population increase over Biden’s term in illegal migration alone, against a backdrop of rampant inflation. How do we house and feed such a horde? How do hospitals, schools and jails cope with this unheralded influx with no planning or preparation? This is Biden’s biggest disaster, and there have been a few.” Biden Opens the Title 42 Gates — Prepare for Madness
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The Court wisely overturned a dubious and racialized distortion of the Constitution.”Supreme Court Upholds Equality in the Voting Rights Act, But Not Equity in Voting
- “The legislation passed by both states would largely bar outside funding from left-wing advocacy groups.” West Virginia and Kentucky Are Latest States to Block Zuckbucks in Elections
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Mister, we could use a man like Meir Kahane again . . . ” Jewish Man Beaten In Gang Attack As New York’s Anti-Semitic Hate Crime Rate Quadruples
- “Päivi Räsänen has won a victory for free speech and religion against the secularists.” A Christian Heroine in Finland
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Meanwhile, Joe Biden is trying to replace the Postmaster General.” “Love This Idea” – Hunter Biden’s Firm Wanted to Asset Strip the U.S. Postal Service, E-Mail Reveals
- “By directing US foreign policy in ways that would benefit foreign entities who kept his family on lavish pay, Joe Biden sold out his country and betrayed the trust of the high office he held.” (also known as “high treason” – jjs) Compromised Biden Cannot Lead America or the World
- Last week, the Associated Press reported that a “federal grand jury has heard testimony in recent months about Hunter Biden’s income and payments he received while serving on the board of a Ukraine energy company, according to two people familiar with the probe.”Comedy Gold! Ron Klain: Joe Biden is “Confident” Hunter Didn’t Break the Law, Family “Did the Right Thing” in Business Deals
- Wayne Allyn Root: ” . . . Trump is back!” SHOT: The Three Worst Words for Leftists, America Haters and Mainstream Media
- Michael Walsh: “The right man has made his entrance: why compel him to waste four years on the sidelines as Trump’s veep and then be forced to run on Trump’s record in 2028? It makes no sense.” CHASER: “There is a Tide in the Affairs of Men”
- “Seems no one wants to throw good money after bad. . . ” 55 Dems Quit Paying Dues to Their Own DCCC Ahed of the Midterms
- “Wonderful patriot.” Donald Trump Endorses Sarah Palin for Congress
- Thad McCotter: “There is no joy in Demville for Strike-out Joe.” Biden at the Bat
- “And I’m deeply proud of the work she is doing as First Lady with Joining Forces initiative she started with Michelle Obama when she was vice president and now carries on.” White House Bats Cleanup After Biden Accidentally Promotes First Lady From Doctor To Former Vice President
- “The 2016 MAGA movement was a crisis response—and still is in 2022.” Will the Upcoming Election Be a Force for Good?
- “On the political scale, 46% of Democrats said they were satisfied with the way things were going in the U.S., but only 23% of independents and 3% of Republicans said the same.”Gallup: 75% of Americans Dissatisfied With Nation’s Direction
- “Left-wing candidates from Pennsylvania to North Carolina to Missouri are shying away from the P-word on the campaign trail, in messaging and online fundraising, and even in media blitzes.” Democrat Candidates Suddenly Shying Away From the “Progressive” Label, Keep Toxic Policy Positions
* * * * *
- Clarice Feldman: “What hath Brandon wrought?” Trump’s Greatest Gambit?
- “In the event of death or disaster, the White House would go from one knave to another.”The Weakest Presidential Line of Succession Ever
- “This marks the most a republican candidate for statewide office in New York has raised in a non-election year in two decades. Congressman Zeldin reported over $4.3 million in receipts from over 21,000 donations, 90% of which are $100 or less, and over $5.6 million cash on hand.” Poll: New York Governor Race Neck and Neck, Cuomo Hench-Hag Hochul Barely Leads Republican Lee Zeldin
- “Steuben County Supreme Court Judge Patrick McAllister said the map violated a constitutional provision that districts should not be drawn to favor one political party over another. . . Democratic leaders, including Hochul and state Attorney General Letitia James, said they would appeal the decision.” Judge Throws Out New York Dems’ Gerrymandered Redistricting Map
- “The significance of the passage of time, right? The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time…there is such great significance to the passage of time,” Harris said during a speech last month. Report: Kamala’s Team Believes She’s “Really Hit a Stride” in Interviews Despite Months of Word Salads
- “Ignorant, extreme, unprepared, and merely one 70-year-old’s heartbeat away from the presidency.” Kamala Harris is Everything the Media Warned Sarah Palin Would Be
- “As I watch the Hunter Biden saga unfold, I’m reminded of a dog my family had when I was in grade school. It was a beautiful Irish Setter, and it loved to chase the UPS truck… until one day it caught it.” Democrats Have Painted Themselves Into a Corner
- “We need an America First Plan. Today.” Rep Andy Biggs: November’s Expected Red Tsunami Must Adopt the America First Plan
- “After the globalists are routed, Americans will benefit most by returning to the principles of government that first set them free.” Inflation, Invasion, and Crime — Oh, My!
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “I do not hold a position on whether individuals possess natural rights,” Jackson said.Ketanji Brown “25” Jackson Refuses to Say Whether Individuals Have Natural Rights
- “This case is yet another example of information coming to light after the nomination hearing concluded because of the Democrats’ rushed vetting process,” a Republican Judiciary Committee aide told The Post Saturday. Convicted Child Rapist Nabbed for Assault After Lax Sentence From Ketanji Brown “25” Jackson
- “In one instance, Jackson granted pretrial release to a defendant allegedly involved in a deadly fentanyl-trafficking ring, requiring only that he comply with a 10 p.m. curfew. In another case, she released an inmate with multiple bank robbery convictions. Prosecutors opposed both moves.” Ketanji Brown “25” Jackson Advocated for Emptying DC Jails Due to Chinese COVID; Granted Chinese COVID Release to Defendants in Serious Crimes
- Robert Spencer: “As revolting as all this is, it doesn’t look as if it’s going to derail Jackson’s confirmation. Controlled opposition Republican Senator Susan Collins (R-Sellout) has already announced that she is going to vote for Jackson, and can Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, and others be far behind? While the Democrats never, ever break ranks, they can always count on Republicans to do so and to help them further the Leftist agenda.” Revolting: Ketanji Brown “25” Jackson Even Gave Light Sentences to Men Who Tortured Babies
- “Jackson’s confirmation is being hurried to a Monday committee vote ahead of the Easter recess. What’s the rush?” (it’s a fait accompli at this point – jjs) Republicans Can Stop the Ketanji Brown “25” Jackson Nomination
- He supposedly plans on voting no yet spouts this rotten tripe?! Blunt, minus “BL” plus “C” equals . . . Useless Schmuck Roy Blunt: KBJ’s SCOTUS Confirmation Will Be “High Point for the Country”
- “George Washington’s Supreme Court appointments were founders, politicians, entrepreneurs . . . and one cushing.” Before the Litmus Tests
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- The Sacramento Bee reported Sunday morning that Sacramento Police Chief Kathy Lester said there were “no suspects in custody” and adding that “it wasn’t immediately clear if the victims were deliberately targeted, or how many shooters were involved. Video: Beginning Of Sacramento Mass Shooting That Killed at Least Six and Wounded 10 Caught on Tape
- “Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), Brian Mast (R-Fla.) and Tom McClintock (R-Calif.) all voted in favor of the legislation. Reps. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) and Chris Pappas (D-N.H.) are the only Democrats who voted against it.” (WTF? – jjs) House Passes Bill to Legalize Marijuana
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Ding dong the witch is dead!” Peppermint Piss-Hockey is Leaving White House
- “This is the left today, a monolith of tyrants and jack-booted thugs. If you are still a registered Democrat and still vote for such people, then you are a tyrant and jack-booted thug as well. Doesn’t that make you feel proud?” Today’s Blacklisted American: Biden’s Labor Board Attempts to Silence Conservative News Outlet for Making Bad Twitter Joke
- “Compared to the scumminess that passes for journalism today, someone like Sam Donaldson was a boy scout.” Make News Semi-Great Again: Bring Back Media Bias!
- “After seeing photos, many people are shocked over this discovery, but why?” Late-Term Babies Killed in Abortion Found in DC
- “Gov. Brian Kemp has vowed to sign a constitutional carry measure if the legislature would pass it, and he tweeted his pleasure at the passage of the bill on Friday.” Georgia General Assembly Passes Constitutional Carry Law
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “If China (as expected) attacks Taiwan, that attack would come as the end of a very long path through Chinese and American history.” America and the Two Chinas
- “Removal of sanctions on IRGC will permit terror-tied Iranians to enter the country.” New Iran Nuclear Deal Could Allow Iranian Terrorists Into US
- “Bennett has very little to show for his refusal to publicly campaign against a U.S. return to the Iran deal.” How Biden and Blinken Are Duping Naftali Bennett
- Bazs mag Soros and the globalists. Hungary PM Orban Wins Fourth Term With Comfortable Victory
- “Study by Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research shows Palestinians want war, not peace.” Two-Thirds of “Palestinians” Surveyed Support Violence, Ending Recognition of Israel
- “When sport is only a vehicle for propaganda.” (they must watch the NFL and NBA – jjs) For the “Palestinians,” a Road Race is an Occasion to Bash Israel
- “Haile Selassie had few weapons but warned Europe of the doom that followed.” A 1936 Speech Offers Dire Warnings for Today
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “Months earlier, [Jeremy] Bash signed an open letter with 50 former intelligence community officials that claimed Russia had likely released Hunter Biden’s emails weeks before the 2020 election. The intel community veterans were responding to the New York Post‘s release of emails from a laptop that Biden allegedly abandoned at a computer repair shop more than a year earlier.” Dems Tap Hunter Biden Laptop Conspiracy Theorist To Serve on Afghanistan War Commission
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The unearthed event comes amidst Gates amassing the largest amount of privately owned U.S. farmland and advocating for overhauling global food production and diets in favor of a ‘plant-based’ approach. The Chinese Communist Party has similarly been purchasing massive amounts of U.S. farmland despite national security concerns.” A Chinese Influence Group Tied To Bill Gates Wants To Collaborate With American Agriculture Officials
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “The Senate voted down David Weil’s nomination for a top Department of Labor post on Wednesday evening, a significant blow to labor interests and Biden’s domestic agenda. Moreover, it was an embarrassment for Democratic Party leadership, who tend not to bring nominations to the Senate floor unless they know the party can win the vote. Weil’s nomination was brought to the floor and voted down by all 50 Republicans and three Democrats—Sens. Joe Manchin (W.Va.), Kyrsten Sinema (Ariz.), and Mark Kelly (Ariz.).”Dems in Actual Disarray: How Senate Democrats Fumbled Confirmation of a Top Biden Nominee
- Grover Norquist: “Biden’s budget to impose $2.5 trillion in tax increases on the American people exposes just how out-of-touch the [junta’s] is. Americans are being slugged with surging inflation, low wages, and out-of-control energy costs. Biden’s proposals would only make these problems worse.” Biden’s Budget: Taxes, Taxes And More Taxes
- “Baltimore’s water mismanagement would give any third world hellhole a run for its money. Now, it’s getting out. What also needs to get out is that Baltimore has been run by Democrats since World War II.” (D’Alessanrdro/Pelositown – jjs) Deep-Blue Baltimore Has Some Disgusting Water Problems
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Obamacare costs have more than tripled since its passage, according to a market observer. That’s Joe Biden’s ‘big f—ing deal.'” Anybody Watching What Obamacare’s Costs Have Been Doing Lately?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “I predict the following:1. No more barter flights, exchanging Russian and international astronauts on each other’s capsules. 2. No more mutual research on the station. 3. Russia leaves as of ’24, after it adds its remaining modules.” Rogozin Tweets: ISS Cooperation to End
- “At the moment, scientists really do not know why the Sun’s magnetic field flips its polarity every eleven years, causing a rise and fall of sunspot activity as it does so. All they really know is that the Sun’s magnetic dynamo and field cause the spots.” Sunspot Update: Sunspot Activity Continues to Outpace Predictions
- “What shaped these features into these strange shapes however is beyond my pay grade to explain. A first wild guess would propose these are the remains of melted lava that froze soon after the initial impact or the impact of that nearby interior small crater.” Strange Terrain at the Martian Equator
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The national fight over gender identity is escalating.” A Momentous Two Weeks
- “None of these children need hormone blockers, they don’t need to transition. One of the things that nobody ever seems to talk about is this one word called ‘consequences.'” Former Trans Person Slams Biden for Promoting “Institutionalized Child Abuse”
- “Whether Genesis or genetics, the truth about human sexuality is clear — but leftists pervert reality and damage children along the way.” LGBTQ+: Leftism’s Corruption of God’s Sacred Gift to Humankind
- “Remember, for the leftists, it was never about raising up the downtrodden, it was always about bringing Communism to the United States.” A Victim Too Far: How Transgenders Will Bring Down the Lefty Marxists Who Want to Destroy America
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Keating references one of economist Milton Friedman’s most important essays on “the social responsibility of business” to make his point. ‘The Social Responsibility of Business is to Increase its Profits’ was written in 1970 — another time of great social upheaval when calls for an end to capitalism were even louder than they are today.” Disney Shareholder Warns the Company: Stop Wasting Money on Political Crusades
- “Parents do not want ideologies forced on their children. They want their children to be educated — not indoctrinated. And one would think that this is something that they . . . would finally have an understanding of.” Sen. Blackburn Rips “Woke-Left” Disney — Parents “Not Going There to Have Their Kids Go Through Some Kind of Nightmare”
- “It’s not a conspiracy theory if there really is a conspiracy.” TrueAnon
- “The ‘family entertainment’ giant bows down to the deities of ‘woke’ ideology.” DeSantis’ Nuclear Option: What Would Happen If Florida Revoked Disney’s Special Governing Arrangement?
- Christian Toto: “Oscar winner warns of Facebook censorship, attempts to silence debate.”Richard Dreyfuss: Woke Will Kill America
* * * * *
- “Beginning with the Obama presidency in 2009, progressivism and its surly companion, wokeness, invaded the American political landscape.” Do Most Americans Accept the Woke Agenda?
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said, “We’ve worked for years and made progress in many areas to ensure that staff and leaders in our office and at our clubs reflect the racial and gender makeup of America, but we have more work to do, particularly at the head coach and front-office level.” NFL to Require Hiring of Offensive Coaches Based on Skin Color or Genitalia for “Diversity”
- “I’m sure they really have your best interests at heart.” Keep Them Docile With Drugs & Video Games
- “SNL host Jerrod Carmichael played a former marketing director for IBM. When asked what he does now that the lockdowns are over, Carmichael responded, ‘mushrooms.’” “Is My Brain Okay” SNL Skit Rips The Real Life Impact of Chinese COVID Lockdowns — And It’s Terrifyingly Accurate
- “Gen Z realizes they want more than what the postmodern world has offered them, and that is a step in the right direction.” How the “Romanticize Your Life” Tik Tok Trend is a Gen Z Rejection of Postmodernism
HITHER & YON
- “This is a text you find only every 1,000 years,” Haifa University Prof. Gershon Galil said. So what’s so exciting about this find? If the date of the tablet is verified, it would be the oldest Hebrew writing ever uncovered. Archaeologists Unearth Ancient Hebrew “Curse Tablet”
- REVIEW: The Trials of Harry S. Truman. We Weren’t Always Wild About Harry
- “As human life migrates to a new technological domain, powerful states race to write its rules.” A War of World-Building
- “As the nation’s top diplomat, Madeleine Albright did not really do diplomacy. She proclaimed America’s power and right to do as it pleased.” (but not to advance our agenda or national security but globalism – jjs) Albright’s Malign Legacy Is Everywhere
- “Reflections on the former Sec of State’s stupefying dealings with the Taliban.” Did Madeleine Albright Help Pave the Way for 9/11?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.