Good morning, kids. Tuesday and while it won’t necessarily surprise you that three GOP Senators will vote to confirm arguably one of the worst individuals you can imagine to sit on the Supreme Court, it is nonetheless enraging in the extreme. And you can bet your bottom Bidenflationary dollar that the angrier you get, the louder they are laughing.
Republican Maine Sen. Susan Collins, the only Republican to previously announce support for Jackson’s nomination, voted with Democrats in favor of the discharge motion.
Republican Sens. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Mitt Romney of Utah also voted to advance Jackson’s nomination. Both will support Jackson’s nomination in a final vote.
“My support rests on Judge Jackson’s qualifications, which no one questions; her demonstrated judicial independence; her demeanor and temperament; and the important perspective she would bring to the court as a replacement for Justice Breyer,” Murkowski said in a statement.
“While I do not expect to agree with every decision she may make on the Court, I believe that she more than meets the standard of excellence and integrity,” Romney said.
Yesterday, we had the transparently clownish musings of McYertle’s venal, backbench toady Roy Blunt, who declared how historic it will be to have an incompetent anti-American racialist sit on the Supreme Court, yet will still vote “no” because, reasons. Mostly, if Missouri could ditch an embedded face-hugging Leftist tick like Claire McAsskill, it could if properly motivated eject a worthless RINO like him as well.
UPDATE: I forgot that Blunt is retiring. Kind of surprising he didn’t join the other three in voting to confirm.
At least the fey fraudster Lindsey Graham’s pre-digested script where he feigns outrage at the nominee will match his pre-arranged vote against her, and keep too many South Carolinians bamboozled yet again. And yet he did vote to put her on the D.C. Circuit, knowing full well who and what she is.
So today, the Alaskan Snowblower, Lisa Murkowski, who got her Senate seat the old fashioned way – nepotism and hinky election shenanigans, joins Susan Collins, the Stain from Maine along with Pee-Air Defecto to stick it to the American people. And more and more, the American people are a people without a nation. These bastards. These filthy, criminal bastards are in my estimation worse than the Leftists. Going back nearly 60 years when Nelson Rockefeller, Bill Scranton and George Romney, the father who spawned Mitt, conspired to sabotage Barry Goldwater, we have their descendants doing everything they can to preserve, protect and defend the dismantling/destruction of America as founded. Their political and in the case of Romney, familial descendants did the same thing to Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump. I may be wrong, but I don’t think they quite realize the level to which they’ve been exposed. Meh, maybe they do and just don’t give a shit. But, like the Democrats who wrap themselves in the moldering skin-suit of Lady Liberty as they unleash a scorched earth policy on everything we hold dear, this GOP uttering platitudes about one of the most horrendous people ever to wear a judge’s robe, let alone advance to the Supreme Court is beyond the freaking pale.
The last person who should be allowed to utter the words “excellence” and “integrity” is Mitt Romney. Those words and what they represent being allowed to be debased by a serpent’s tongue within an open sewer that makes Love Canal smell like the Fountain of Youth is a crime against humanity.
And now, with literally the last marginally effective barrier against a tsunami of illiterate third world peasants from drowning whatever is left of our culture and society set to sundown – pun definitely intended – later next month, do you really think the GOPe is going to a damn thing to try and stop it? Considering what the GOP, at the behest of the Chamber of Commerce, has already done to the American worker by outsourcing our jobs and heavy industry overseas lo these past 40 or more years, you can expect more highfalutin words like “compassion” to be gang-anal-raped by the likes of Dubya and his cohorts.
A bad habit on the establishment Right, here and in other Western countries, is to treat those who have made disastrous electoral decisions as victims. If the choices made by these “victims” turn out badly, as they have in the cases of numerous municipal governments and blue states and with the election of Joe Biden, conservatives carefully avoid accusing the voters. Apparently high crime rates, unnecessary lockdowns, goofy LGBTQ+, antiwhite measures, and galloping inflation should not be pinned on those who cast electoral ballots.
If eligible voters in heavily black urban areas endorse corrupt politicians who thrive by playing the race card and ignore rising crime rates, the fault, we are led to believe, is entirely with those who have been elected. The stigma belongs to politicians who have betrayed the “people,” although a majority of the “people” dutifully voted for them. Are we to think that those who have voted more than once for Maxine Waters, Kweisi Mfume, and Bill de Blasio or who ran in droves to rescue Gavin Newsom in the California recall election last year are simply the hapless victims of evil politicians? . . .
. . . Are we to pretend that those who vote for race-baiters and unhinged antifascists are not really voting? They are simply the victims of malign forces that bring to power leftist demagogues and crazed social engineers despite the “people”? Although it may be convenient to nurture that fantasy, real majorities often elect utterly loathsome governments, and few of these electoral victories bear comparison to the manipulated outcomes that take place in Third World countries.
I’m also not willing to give these voters the benefit of the doubt because they have been under the influence of lying media. Although the leftist media lie through their teeth, one might expect that adults at some point would notice. But even if they don’t, I see no reason to treat voters as the helpless victims of their own choices. Truth is, they are getting the leadership they deserve. And they are suffering the consequences they brought on themselves.
I agree wholeheartedly with Paul Gottfried at American Greatness. And while the Democrat base continues to vote for people and policies that have made their lives even more miserable election after election after election, the author neglects to mention the plight of all of us vis a vis the GOPe. The difference is, while some will vote for the GOP because they may like the candidate, many have in the past voted for the GOP knowing that the Democrat was far worse, i.e., the lesser of two evils. But in supporting Marxist SCOTUS justices and open borders, the evils are starting to equal each other.
If some of us, like me in 2016 for sure voted against the known horror a Hillary dictatorship would bring, most of us eagerly voted for Trump in 2020 because we saw what at least three years of a Trump presidency brought. It was the first time in my life I didn’t hold my nose when I pulled the lever. Whatever happens this November and in 2024, the GOP is dead. It surely expired during Trump’s presidency when it did all it could to sabotage the MAGA agenda and for sure in its actions in the run-up to 2020 and then in the aftermath of the coup and on 1/6/21.
Of course, with a bit under three years left of the current nightmare, an election that far off may be a moot point given the state of things here and throughout the world.
Death to the GOP. Death to the Establishment. Death to Globalism.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “[Malig-] Nancy Pelosi says democracy is in danger if the GOP wins majorities in Congress.”Will the Democrats Accept the Midterm Results?
- “Another catastrophic world war might be just the thing to usher in a one-world socialist utopia.” For the Great Reset to Succeed, the Elite Need World War III
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Indeed, this is genocide. The elimination of a whole nation, and the people — we are citizens of Ukraine.” Ukraine Updates: Biden Calls for ‘Actual War Crime Trial’ After Bucha Massacre, Labels Putin “War Criminal”
- “Narrative fail.” Ukrainian Police Said They Conducted “Clearing Op” in Bucha a Day Before Dead Body Videos Emerged
- “Let’s not fantasize about what comes next in Russia. Let’s focus on what we’re doing right now to help protect and defend the Ukrainian people’s right to be a free, democratic nation and protect their sovereignty.” World War 3 Watch: Hillary Clinton Urges West to “Double Down” on Pressure Against Russia
- “Any decision to move the session would have to be taken by committee members, in a two-thirds vote or by consensus, not by the Paris-based organization’s leadership.” UNESCO Deplores Destruction in Ukraine, But Its Heritage Committee Still Plans to Meet in Russia
- “Like something out of a horror movie, when Russian troops moved in, they unearthed a deadly killer.” A New Disaster is Unfolding in Chernobyl
- “Ultimately, pushing Russia to be a Chinese satellite might turn out to be our greatest historic blunder.” Focusing on Russia Instead of China Would Be the United States’s Biggest Foreign Policy Mistake Ever
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Oil prices shot up Monday despite [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s plan to curb gasoline prices by releasing a million barrels of emergency oil reserves daily.” It Took Just Four Days for Biden’s Oil Price Scheme to Go Up in Smoke
- “He is actually claiming it ensures our safety and security around the world.” Biden’s Big Lie Budget
- Thad McCotter: “In sum, Mr. Biden and the Democrats stand a chance of avoiding some, if not all, the political fallout from the record gas prices caused by their energy policies – despite the fact that the survey found ’35 percent of Americans said they have had to buy less groceries in order to afford gas.’” Gas Prices: Democrats’ Untruths and Consequences
- Terry Jeffrey: “Claiming ‘fiscal responsibility’ while racking up astronomical debt.” Biden’s Budget Lies
- “The Biden White House, despite being proved wrong over and over on the economy, is sticking to its guns — still talking about ‘Putin’s price hike’ and stupidly tapping our Strategic Petroleum Reserve instead of getting out of the way and letting America move back toward energy independence.” New Fed Study Shows Biden Owns Our Economic Disaster
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “On Wednesday, as part of its Green New Deal, the EC released the ‘EU Strategy for Sustainable and Circular Textiles’ a framework for bending the textile and apparel industry to its will by completely retooling it within the next eight years.” At Least Big Left Isn’t Telling Us What to Wear … Oh
- “Why are scientific organizations leaping on the CRT bandwagon? Because that’s where the federal grant money is.” The Law of Conservation of Funding
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “If Hunter Biden is in handcuffs before Donald Trump, the attorney general, who will turn 70 later this year, will wish he had opted for retirement.” Garland Feels the Heat
- They don’t think he’s nearly tyrannical and lawless enough. “Biden Can Replace Him”: Liberals Call For Firing of Merrick Garland
- “According to a new report, he would like to put Donald Trump behind bars. Shouldn’t he be more worried that he, or his spoiled son, could actually suffer that very fate?” Does Joe Biden Think He’s America’s Jailer?
- “Black Lives Matter Global Network, once the crown jewel of the Democrat Left, has become a major embarrassment that should cost the Democrats a lot of House and Senate seats this November.” (meanwhile, the GOP confirms a nightmarish, racialist, pseudo-intellectual thug to SCOTUS – jjs) Black Lives Meltdown
- “I have no doubt today that the overwhelming majority of career FBI Special Agents today continue that long and honored tradition. However, a review of recent policy decisions by top-level bureaucrats and political appointees within the Bureau and its parent agency, the U.S. Department of Justice, calls into serious question whether the FBI has veered wildly off track.” (sorry, Bob, but even I question the integrity of the rank and file – jjs) Former Rep Bob Barr: No Longer Your Father’s FBI
- “Today the ruling class is beating up the majority on behalf of an advertised minority of ‘oppressed peoples.’” How to Beat the “Intransigent Minority”
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Despite their reinstatement, the case is still set to move forward on the merits, something that appears to be welcome news to Rosica, who said “I would rather win this petition on its merits rather than on a technicality.” Pennsylvania Judge Reinstates Five Democrat School Board Members After Removal over Mask Mandates
- “Several studies have found that BA.2 is even more transmissible than an earlier variant, BA.1, but still most scientists are not concerned.” New BA.2 Chinese COVID-19 Subvariant: Symptoms “Not More Severe” Than BA.1
- “Dr. Francis Collins and others were on the call.” (righten up Flancis – jjs) Fauci’s Colleague Offered to Secretly Erase a Chinese COVID-19 Paper Containing Data Hidden By China. It Happened During an “Extremely Contentious” Zoom Call Which Saw Scientists “Yelling at Each Other”
- “More than two years since the end of the pandemic’s first wave, China is still going to extreme lengths to achieve zero [Chinese] COVID-19 cases. Under Chinese policy, “anyone found positive—even if they are asymptomatic or have a mild infection—must be isolated from non-infected people,” the Daily Mail wrote.” China, Once Praised by Media for Chinese COVID Response, Tears Sick Children From Parents
- “As my experiences show, getting irate and showing it, works. The only reason they let me in is because I was causing a scandal. Perhaps if more of us act this way—instead of always sheepishly going along with and therefore emboldening their tyrannical mandates—perhaps more of them will buckle, will realize that it’s their behavior that is wrong.” My Nightmare Experience With Cruel, Fascistic Chinese Covid Policies at a California Hospital
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “I like the fact that he called the LGBT propaganda ‘promotional’ material because that’s an honest description of what it is. It’s the equivalent of the Chick Tracts that fundamentalist Christians used to hand out to people in the ’80s (and it seems they still have them).” Freak of the Week: Another Woke Teacher Abandons Education to Talk to 5th-Graders About Being Gay
- Meh, at least they’re not being brainwashed. HOOKY EPIDEMIC: School’s Out For… Ever in NYC
- “The [Biden junta] gave away the game by requesting that charter schools provide evidence of ‘over-enrollment of existing public schools. They’re focused on protecting failing government schools as opposed to doing what’s best for families.” (they want absolute control of your child’s mind, and now as we see, his/her body as well – jjs) “Cynical Symbolism”: Biden’s Education Department Issues New Rules To Crush Charter Schools
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The draft plan, recently circulated to senior DHS staff, is dated February 17, 2022. A source within the agency, not authorized to speak to the media, says the plan offers no concrete options other than to exhaust more resources to absorb what will likely be a historic wave of migrants at the southern border.” Leaked DHS Document Reveals Biden’s Mass-Migration Plan Offers “Broadscale Release Mechanisms”
- This man “was convicted of viewing depictions of a minor engaged in sexually explicit conduct in 2012 and sentenced to 36 months’ incarceration.” Border Patrol in Rio Grande Valley Arrest Numerous Criminals, Including Man Convicted of Raping a Child
- “The border crisis is the fault of Congress for not giving the Biden [junta] ‘more resources,’ according to Presidentish Joe Biden’s own Chief of Staff, Ron Klain.” You Won’t Believe Who the Biden Junta Blames for the Border Crisis (It ISN’T Trump)
- 1) Abolish a Trump regulation that stemmed the influx, 2) Blame GOP/Trump, 3) ???, 4) Profit! Democrats Blame GOP for Planned Title 42 Migrant Wave
- “This suit challenges an imminent, man-made, self-inflicted calamity: the abrupt elimination of the only safety valve preventing this [junta’s] disastrous border policies from devolving into an unmitigated chaos and catastrophe,” reads the complaint. (Roberts: “it’s a tax, it’s a sex, no-standing” – jjs) States Sue to Halt Biden’s “Imminent, Man-made, Self-Inflicted Calamity”
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “If cybersecurity experts could trigger an investigation into Trump for political reasons, they can prompt an investigation of anyone, for any reason.” The Alfa Bank Hoax is Looking a Lot Like Crossfire Hurricane
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Get your words straight, Jack!” Biden shouted at a voter on the campaign trail. “No one has said my son has done anything wrong and I did not on any occasion.” “You’re a damn liar, man!” Biden snapped. Joe Biden Struggles with Anger Issues Especially When Questioned About Family Corruption
- “Hunter is currently living in Malibu, Calif., where he rents a mansion for $20,000 a month. The Secret Service found plushy digs next door and is dropping just over $30,000 a month to be close to Hunter. Agents have been there for almost a year. . . The agency also has homes for its agents in Wilmington and Rehoboth Beach, Del., near two other Biden residences.”Secret Service Spends $30,000 a Month on Mansion to Protect America’s Favorite Crackhead
- “This is the bulletproof case against any foreign power using Hunter Biden’s laptop to blackmail the [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” Blackmail Biden? No Way!
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Ben Samuels’ financial portfolio could hinder bid to unseat Republican Rep. Ann Wagner.”Missouri Dem Invested Big in Russian State-Owned Companies Through Family-Tied Fund
- “We’re going to get slaughtered.” (if only it was permanent – jjs) ‘We’re Going To Get Slaughtered’: Biden’s Poll Numbers Trigger Panic Mode For Democrats
- “Barack Obama joins [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden to celebrate Affordable Care Act for second time in a year.” Martha’s Vineyard Resident Waltzes Freely Into West Wing
- “Are you kidding?! Come on. You guys are buying that? I love it,” Sununu said. “He just stresses me out so much! I’m going to deny I ever said it.” (any way I can borrow Will Smith’s hand? – jjs) DC Swamp Laughs As Republican Gov. Chris Sununu Calls Trump “Fucking Crazy”
- “I swear to God, true story.” ‘Big Mama’ Joins ‘Corn Pop’ in Joe Biden’s Colorful Cast of Characters
- “Voters are coming to realize they’ve been had.” Biden So-Called Quote-Unquote “Presidency” Mimics Weekend at Bernie’s (more like Weekend at Bernie Sanders’ – jjs)
- “For whatever reason, Biden listened to his inner Colin Kaepernick and bent down on one knee for the phot.” Why Does Biden Keep Doing This in Photo Ops?
- “What I’d love to ask Clinton is this: which accomplishment should we peons appreciate the most? Should we give Biden credit for skyrocketing gas prices? Is a flippant response of ‘just buy an electric vehicle’ one of those accomplishments?” Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Understand Why People Don’t Appreciate Everything Democrats Are Doing for Them
- “We really don’t have free speech anymore. It’s very bad, very dangerous.” Trump Reveals His Plan to Reverse the Damage of the Biden Years
- “There is no justification for absolving irresponsible voters. The Right should stop trying.” (okay, Democrat voters are fools, but considering who we have, what does that make us? – jjs) Getting the Kind of Government We Deserve?
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- Pee-Air Defecto, the Alaskan Snowblower and the Stain from Maine. Absolute scum. Three Republicans Vote With Democrats In Preview Of Final Jackson Confirmation
- “The long guessing game is over, and the unsurprising answer is that Lisa Murkowski is supporting a leftist judicial nominee who will write legislation from the bench and have the very real potential for harming Alaska for decades to come,” Tshibaka said in a statement on Monday. Kelly Tshibaka Scolds Murkowski for ‘Yes’ Ketanji Brown Jackson Vote: “Failed Alaska Yet Again”
- The panel’s 11-11 vote, with Biden’s fellow Democrats in favor and Republicans united in opposition, pushes the confirmation battle into its next phase – a showdown on the Senate floor. Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, a Democrat, said shortly before the committee action that he will “set in motion” the process that will lead to a final Senate vote later this week to confirm Jackson, a federal appellate court judge, to the lifetime post. After Judiciary Committee Deadlocks, Ketanji Brown Jackson Advances To Senate Confirmation Vote
- I guess it’s like pornography; you know one when you see one, right? Not a Single Senate Democrat is Willing to Define What a Woman Is
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Only 3 Republican House members voted for the act and only 2 Democrats voted against it.”House-Passed Pot Bill: “No Indecent or Immoral Picture…Shall Be…Printed on Any Package of Cannabis”
- “A new study looks at ways to boost police presence in high-crime areas without stoking community backlash.” Reducing Police-Community Friction
- Considering the complexion of the gunman, down the memory hole this story goes. Arrest Made in Sacramento Shooting, All Six Victims Identified
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “If Musk helps restore [Twitter] to its free speech roots and moves it away from its left-wing censorship regime, it will be perhaps the most heroic and public-serving action I have seen a billionaire take in my lifetime,” wrote Claremont Institute senior fellow Jeremy Carl.“Game Changer”: Social Media Erupts After Elon Musk Becomes Twitter’s Largest Shareholder
- “For the first time one of the big social media platforms will be changed fundamentally from a leftist propaganda outlet. Such a change will certainly increase the pressure on others to do the same. More important, the change will be a starkly public one, making everyone aware of the left’s intolerant zealotry and its desire to censor its opponents. Tyrants never like their evil to be put in a spotlight. Musk appears about to aim one at them.” Pushback: Musk, Offended by Twitter Censorship, Becomes its Biggest Shareholder
- “But Athey’s words were maliciously twisted by political activists who called WMAL and insisted that they were racist in nature and not a commentary on the color of Harris’s suit. WMAL, owned by Cumulus, fired Athey.” “Conservative” Radio Station Cans Host for Making Innocuous Joke About Kamala Harris’s Suit
- “Major media face renewed challenges to their fairness after ignoring Biden family scandal for two years.” Will Hunter Biden Scandal Further Erode Americans’ Trust in Media” I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Floyd, 57, was the director of New York Public Radio’s Race & Justice Unit and its legal editor until Monday morning, when she abruptly resigned from her post . . . Meanwhile, Floyd has already indicated that she plans to sue WNYC – calling a press conference for Tuesday morning in which she plans to speak out about what she described as ‘alleged racism and discrimination at WNYC.’” Public Radio WNYC’s Jami Floyd Accused of Plagiarism in 45 Articles Dating Back to 2010
- “As the Left abandons the meaningful existence of gender, abortion remains a sacrament reserved for women in the woke cathedral.” The Cult of Abortion
- “Another poll released by the Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) in June 2021, after the Supreme Court agreed to take up the Mississippi case, found that 53 percent of likely voters say they are more likely to vote for a Republican candidate who supports a 15-week limit on abortion compared to 28 percent who would rather vote for a Democrat who backs unlimited abortion up until the time of birth.” Poll: More Voters Support Than Oppose a 15-Week Abortion Ban
- “The act counters Republican lead opposition to on-demand abortion, such as laws passed in Texas and Oklahoma that stop abortions from taking place from conception or after the infant’s heartbeat is detected.” (Jared Phallus is destined for the Infernal Reaches – jjs)Colorado Governor Signs Bill Legalizing Abortion Up Until Birth
- This is how it works: the Democrats let criminals out of jail and then got rid of bail laws to keep them out. They defunded police departments nationwide. Criminals do what criminals do: they shoot people. When there is a mass shooting, Democrats say, ‘Look! Another mass shooting! Let’s take guns from law-abiding people!’ And before the bodies in Sacramento were cold, Gropey Joe Biden started talking about grabbing guns.” Like True Commies, the Democrats Create Crime Then Use Crime Stats to Take Our Guns
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “[Viktor] Orbán was re-elected Sunday with his right-wing Fidesz party winning 135 of 199 seats in parliament, with about 53% of the popular vote. Price noted that, by all appearances, the election was competitive and administered fairly, but raised other concerns the U.S. would like Hungary to address.” State Department Flunky Ned “Ryerson” Price Casts Doubt on Foreign Country’s Election After Conservative Candidate Wins
- “Orbán won overwhelmingly with a campaign and record that was conservative, nationalist, anti-immigration, pro-traditional family, and firmly against military intervention in Ukraine.”What the American Right Can Learn from Orbán’s Big Win
- “It is we ourselves who voluntarily erase our culture.” Cologne Cancels Iconic Cathedral From Its Logo Because It’s Too “Old-Fashioned”
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Just war is the only rational way of responding to unjust wars.” Pope “Fiction” Francis: “There Is No Such Thing as a Just War!”
- “As our nation and the world continue to grapple with ongoing challenges, Ramadan serves as a powerful reminder to embrace the values of charity, selflessness and compassion for others,” said Pelosi. Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “America’s Large and Diverse Muslim Communities Have Been Essential to Our Nation’s Success”
- Robert Spencer: “. . . But anyone who suggests a causal relationship is a racist, bigoted ‘Islamophobe.’” Washington State Man Reads the Qur’an, Gets the Idea to Kill a Woman
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Taliban’s greatest asset isn’t opium. It’s our foreign aid.” Biden Sends Nearly $1 Billion to Afghanistan Since Taliban Takeover
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “By taking these steps, we will be better able to make sure that the United States remains the world’s innovation leader and standard setter,” Antony Blinken said last year. State Department Launches New Cybersecurity Bureau
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “As the nation’s debt has passed $30 trillion and inflation continues to skyrocket, federal funds are being used to fund four-star hotels and bailouts for deadbeat dads.” Here’s Some of the Garbage Democrats Funded as Chinese “Covid Relief”
- “Economic-recovery programs for New York City and State ignore the high levies and thicket of regulations that add to the cost of doing business.” See No Taxes
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Astronomers, using a number of ground- and space-based telescopes, have now directly photographed the orbital motion of a Jupiter protoplanet orbiting a star 531 light years away over a thirteen year time span.” Astronomers Directly Image the Orbital Motion of Jupiter Protoplanet 531 Light Years Away
- “. . . this flat spot is possibly at this time the most valuable piece of real estate on the Moon. From here a lander or human crew could make observations into Shackleton and determine in a number of ways whether there is ice in the crater’s permanent shadows. Right now, the U.S. is probably in the lead to land here first, likely with Intuitive Machines’ Nova-C lander, tentatively scheduled for a launch late this year. The first manned mission, which NASA is likely planning for the third Artemis launch of SLS using Starship, will not happen any sooner than 2025, with a more likely launch in ’26 or later, or not at all. Another American option should SLS get delayed or fails would be to use SpaceX’s Starship/Superheavy entirely. The company is aiming to have this rocket/spaceship combo operational in the next two years.” The Most Valuable Real Estate on the Moon
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Transgender participation in women’s sports has been a topic of debate in recent months amid nationwide contention over University of Pennsylvania transgender swimmer Lia Thomas’ domination of the collegiate women’s league. Most recently she crushed opponents in the 500 freestyle at the NCAA Women’s Championships.” White House Refuses to Weigh In on Biological Men Competing in Women’s Sports
- “Are we to presume that woke corporations, like Disney, teachers unions, ‘progressive’ academics, corporate media, and chic Hollywood have once and for all settled the long and contentious nature-nurture debate?” Why Sexualize Kids if Sexuality is Inborn?
- “Though the medical gender transition industry is growing rapidly, some researchers say puberty blockers and hormone treatments for children have not been studied enough to ensure their safety.” (how about the notion that Frankenstein-ing children is INSANITY? – jjs)The White House Is Pushing Puberty Blockers for “Trans Kids.” It’s Relying on a Problematic Study
- Robert Spencer: “It’s absurd that this even has to be written, but the brouhaha over Morse’s tweet, and especially the health department’s clarification, is an indication of how far the insanity has advanced. The madness may only recede when women have had enough of being demeaned and erased by those who pretend that gender is fluid and changeable. The destruction of women’s sports has begun to awaken many women to what is happening, and since reality always wins out in the end, the awakening is certain to continue.” NYC Health Official Calls White Women “Birthing People,” Black and Hispanic Women “Mothers” — Then It Gets Crazy
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Parents are the ones responsible for raising their kids and instilling in them a moral foundation, not the government.” Tulsi Gabbard on Florida Parental Rights Bill: “Parents Should Raise Their Kids, Not the Government”
- “We have a message for Florida’s LGBTQ+ community: come to a city where you can be you. Join us now at City Hall,” Adams said on Twitter. The New York City mayor gave a briefing joined by several individuals, some of who were donning rainbow flag masks. (I leave at the end of June so come on up, sweeties! – jjs) Phony “Moderate” Mayor Eric Adams Launches Billboard Attack Against Florida Over Parental Rights Bill
- “Doing us a huge favor.” DeSantis Spox Says Good Riddance To Anyone Leaving Florida Over Parental Rights Law
- “Jampel had publicly challenged the mayor at an unrelated event on LGBTQ issues — as Adams stood in front of a podium banner that read, ‘Come to the city where you can say whatever you want.’’’ Angry Mom Who Confronted NYC Mayor Eric Adams on Toddler Mask Mandate Fired From City Job
- “Things that scare Disney,” he tweeted, followed by a list: “Municipal dissolution. Copyright expiration. Combined reporting.” “I’m the former Finance & Tax Chairman of the Florida House and I know of what I speak,” he added. “DMs open for FL legislators. I’ll tell you how to trap this rodent.” Matt Gaetz Knows How to “Trap This Rodent” and Scare Disney
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Fighting for our kids and against Phoney Disney, Sleepy Joe, Dopey Kamala, Grumpy AOC.” We Also Are at War as LGBTQ and Other Extremist Cultural Enemies Seek to Destroy Our Way of Life
* * * * *
- “Decades ago, Marxists ditched class warfare and economics in favor of sexual politics and culture as a vehicle for executing revolution. Ever since, they have been shrewdly redefining marriage, family, sexuality, and gender, to the point where “tolerance” and “diversity” now means foisting porn, perversion, and predators on our families. Those who won’t stand for it are cunningly condemned as bigots.” The Left Unmasks Its Desire to Destroy Families — And the Nation — With Sexual Chaos
- “A dangerous escalation in the decades-long ideological transformation of sexual mores.”The Magic Kingdom Supports Sexualizing Childhood
- Christian Toto: “Podcaster’s latest cultural broadside sure to infuriate his harshest critics (again).” Joe Rogan Hails Hilarious Trump, Mocks “Walking Dead Man” Biden
- “Your cookie must affirm your sexual lifestyle.” Oreo Takes Pro-LGBT Stance In New Ad Spot
- Larry Elder: “Where, Hollywood, is the love for those outcasts?” Hollywood Face-Slaps Conservatives
- Piers Morgan: “The truth is that Hollywood wouldn’t know morality if it was slapped around its collective two faces.” Spare Me Hollywood’s Nauseating Hypocrisy Over Will Smith — These Same People Gave Roman Polanski an Oscar After He Raped a Child
HITHER & YON
- Salena Zito: “A good job and a renewed sense of community helped Andrew Ayers man beat his drug addiction. But the problem isn’t just about economic despair or overcoming a sense of being left behind.” Up from Rock Bottom: Recovery from a National Overdose Epidemic
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.