Good morning, kids. Wednesday and can there be any more powerful metaphor for our nation and society as it is today than a degenerated criminal, mind, body and soul, shuffling aimlessly among a crowd of frauds and backstabbers who ignore him as he gets lost in the curtains? Instead, all have gravitated to the biggest fraud and backstabber of them all, someone who pretends to be his best friend only because he needed him to obtain power in the first place.
Joe Biden invited his former boss Barack Obama to the White House because apparently Obamacare needed some good press to remind the public how much better our lives our because of it, even though Biden had to issue another executive fix to the legislation.
Be that as it may, as the grand speeches concluded, and Biden signed the latest Obamacare fix, the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] found himself mindlessly on stage alone as his fellow Democrats were all stuck to Obama like flies on horse manure, almost wondering where he was and where everyone went.
You best believe Xi, Putin, Whoa, Fat! and the Mullahs are laughing themselves silly. As for the center of attention at the White House, he’s not there for some phony press gaggle to boost his eponymous, John Roberts approved and John McCain preserved debacle. He’s come to do a bit of house cleaning. And while the world’s bad actors are sharpening their knives, he’s flashing one as big and shiny as the pasted-on Pepsodent grin from behind his purple lips.
The ostensible reason for Obama’s return to the White House was to celebrate Obamacare’s twelfth anniversary (if you can celebrate our modern, cowardly, corporate-run “medical care,” along with overpriced insurance that does little for people with serious health issues). The reception in Obama’s honor, though, hinted that the event’s real purpose was to signal to Democrat apparatchiks that Biden is now shark chum.
The chumming process began when Obama referred to Biden as the “Vice President,” adding, after a long pause, “that was a joke” . . .
. . . Normally, everyone in the room should be clamoring to be near the American president. After all, political power is the strongest magnetic force in the world. But in Biden’s case, he was the creep at the party, the one everyone assiduously ignores and avoids.
Not only was Obama the magnetic force in the room, but he also made it clear to all that they should shun Biden . . .
. . .Watching Biden paw at Obama’s shoulder, only to have Obama aggressively ignore him is uncomfortable viewing. Even if Obama has no respect for the man (and who would, given Biden’s stupidity, incompetence, and corruption?), Obama, of all people, should show respect for the office.
But for Obama, the point of the presidency was never about the office itself; it was always about the fact that Obama bestowed glory on the office. No wonder, then, that his speech, as always, was peppered with his favorite pronouns. No “he/him” for Obama; it’s always “I/me . . .”
. . . There are three takeaways:
1 – Barack Obama, whether in his walled D.C. Kalorama home or in his coastal properties in Martha’s Vineyard or Hawaii, is probably the one running the White House show.
2 – Obama has signaled that Biden’s [so-called quote-unquote] presidency is over, making Biden toxic. That’s the message Tucker Carlson drew, something he illustrated with clips showing Democrat media talking heads finally addressing Biden’s economic failures.
3 – Kamala Harris still thinks she has a shot at the presidency when (not if) Biden is removed. She was auditioning hard for the job, trying to show Obama that she’ll do better than Biden at preserving and expanding the hard-left Obama legacy. However, Obama, who is an extremely smart politician, despite his ignorance and broken, Marxist moral compass, knows that Kamala is as bad as, or even worse than, Biden.
So who’s going to be the next president? The estimable Andrea Widburg poses a very interesting theory. Before you laugh at it, look back on everything we’ve been through since the “two weeks to flatten the curve” if not back to 2016 before you react.
My premise is that Obama fully understands that, if Biden is ousted immediately under the 25th Amendment, there are only idiots and incompetents to take his place. If it’s not Kamala Harris, then it’s Nancy Pelosi and, if not her, then Patrick Leahy, Antony Blinken, Janet Yellen, Lloyd Austin, Merrick Garland…. Obama knows none of these nonentities will secure the transformation he promised America. Instead, there are three steps to return Obama to the presidency:
1 – Have the Democrat establishment remove Kamala Harris from office, whether through threats or bribes.
2 – Have the Democrats declare that, because world instability (Ukraine, Putin, China) puts us at unprecedented risk, only a politically seasoned person can be Vice President, with Obama graciously accepting that role.
3 – Oust Biden using the 25th Amendment. And voila! President Obama (again). He can even have Stacey Abrams as his veep.
The 22nd Amendment does not bar Obama from regaining the presidency this way. It only stops him from being “elected to the office.” The three steps above avoid an election.
Obama will then have two-and-a-half years to lock down America’s “fundamental transformation” into a fully socialized, third-world country, and Biden has given him a head start when it comes to destroying institutions. Heck, if Obama does the job right, he can be the new Putin or Erdogan: America’s President for Life.
A couple of observations. First, there is no doubt that with the revelations about Big Guy bagman Hunter’s laptop being declared kosher for consumption by agitprop media, Joey Soft-Serve is going down perhaps within weeks if not days. He has to. Dao-Min Yen and Fauci declaring a red (herring) alert over the Phi-Beta Kappa variant notwithstanding, the Democrats are going to lose both chambers of Congress come November. The ability or even the eagerness/willingness of the GOPe to do anything to rein in or prevent the guaranteed executive branch disasters of the next two years is something that the Klain Kalorama Komintern can’t bank on, even considering the GOPe’s proven uselessness in that regard.
Second, they can’t take out Biden based on corruption. It both goes against their narrative of “Democrat good, Republican evil” that they have cultivated since Watergate and even before with the titanic fable of the Dixiecrats all becoming Republican post-1964. Plus, the laptop was used to continue to slime Trump as a Russian agent so it can’t be that angle. They have to paint Joey as a victim of health issues after a brave struggle to return America to greatness and restore “our precious democracy” (*vomit*) from the stain of MAGA.
But there is one fly in the ointment, as it were, in Ms. Widburg’s analysis. While Obama is for sure in the mix pulling Biden’s strings, it is important to remember that he, too, was a puppet of someone else in the first place. Barack Obama is an Hawaiian stoner who got where he was the old fashioned way: affirmative action. He is the composite character created by Billy Ayers who’s able to pronounce “Reinhold Niebuhr” yet says “corpse-men” instead of “corpsmen,” thinks America has 57 states and that Austrian is not just a nationality but a language. In other words, he’s an intellectual lightweight who is able to fake being cool as well as erudite, thanks mostly to a willing media.
Sure, Obama probably hates America, its history, heritage and people more than anyone else on the Left. And he for sure has narcissist personality disorder. But he’s a half-white punk on dope who doesn’t know his ass from his elbow. He might be a Machiavellian backstabber with delusions of grandeur, but I don’t think he has anywhere near the intellectual heft to pull off what Andrea Widburg thinks he does. On top of that, he’s got to be one of the laziest, most shiftless people ever to hold office. That said, whoever is helping him pull Biden’s strings, or is really pulling them alone, Obama is a figurehead, perhaps a theoretician vis a vis the ideology but nothing more than that.
Still, the wheels are turning and Biden is for sure out the door. Given what we have seen up in Canada with the trucker convoy, the continued imprisonment under trumped up charges of insurrection of the J-6 protesters, the kangaroo court aimed at Trump and now any GOP candidate who protested the stolen election, the criminalization of parents who speak out at school board meetings and on and on and on, the theory of removing one demented figurehead for another figurehead is certainly something worth contemplating. And the installation of the power behind Obama as a dictator, all things considered, is really not that farfetched at all. Look what Obama did to our military, the penultimate firewall to a tyrant. Look what they want to do to the absolute last firewall, the second amendment.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Emmett Till Antilynching Act may become a key piece in the arsenal for U.S. intelligence agencies’ war on free speech.” New “Antilynching” Federal Law Could Let Prosecutors Imprison You for a Crime You Never Committed
- “Economic philosopher Leonard Read argued for the necessity of civil law to be rooted in morality.” Law, Liberty and Tyranny
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Show intel, it’s the game they play.” Laptop Dancing
- As schools across America closed their doors in the spring of 2020, Harvard Law professor Elizabeth Bartholet lamented that the United States has an “essentially unregulated regime in the area of homeschooling” and “very few requirements that parents do anything.” She alleged that homeschooling violates children’s rights to “meaningful education” and protection from abuse. (it is to laugh; the brainwashing will continue until morale improves, so homeschooling is in the crosshairs for sure – jjs) Is The Right To Homeschooling Under Attack?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “When have you started enjoying acting like Nazis?” Ukraine Ambassador To UN Unloads On Russian Counterpart
- I am not saying this is not possible, and perhaps there were incidents to one degree or another, but color me highly skeptical. In any case, sad as this may be if true, it’s not our affair. “Women Were Raped and Killed in Front of Their Children”: Zelensky Says Russian Forces Killed Ukrainian Civilians “For Their Pleasure”
- The war crimes in Bucha are “just the tip of the iceberg.” Ukraine Updates: Zelenskyy Tells UN That Russia Committed War Crimes in Bucha
- “How Putin has broadened his justifications for resorting to nuclear war.” Putin’s Dangerous New Strategic Doctrine
- “It might happen that there will be no negotiations.” Zelensky Declares Peace Negotiations With Russia Now “Might Not Happen”
- “The soldiers who were supposed to march in the victorious post-Ukraine parade are dead in the mud.” Putin Has Blown His Reputation Out of the Water
- “They have turned it into a farce.” (but Iran, China and Cuba get to stay, right? – jjs) US Leading Push to Oust Russia From UN Human Rights Council
- “Ukraine is important, both to Europe and the world as a whole.” Putin is Right About One Thing
- “The Russians may have learned again what history teaches: that those who plan to win a short war often end up losing a long one.” Clausewitz, Russia, and Ukraine
- “Before our effete Washington ‘warriors’ drag us into a war that most Americans do not seek, should we not at least have a “national conversation” on the matter?” War Is Too Serious to Be Left to Washington Politicians
- Daniel Greenfield: “Like Obama, Biden has dragged us through international humiliations to weaken us.” Biden’s Weakness on the Ukraine-Russia War is a Threat to America
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Recent events have made it clear that we need more, not less, domestic energy supply,” Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen, who led the multi-state lawsuit, told the Daily Caller News Foundation in a statement following the ruling. “The Keystone XL or a similar pipeline could have provided that. Instead, Montanans are once again paying the price for [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s disastrous energy policies that pander to his coastal elite base without even a perceived environmental benefit.” Biden’s Decision to Kill Keystone XL Has Come Back to Haunt Him: REPORT
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Today’s reckless decision by FERC’s Democratic Commissioners puts the security of our nation at risk,” Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee Chairman Joe Manchin, the panel’s top Democrat, said in a statement. “The Commission went too far by prioritizing a political agenda over their main mission – ensuring our nation’s energy reliability and security.” Biden Junta’s Own Study Confirms the Worst About the Left’s Climate Agenda
- “The failure of federal government entities to conform to the climate crusade ought to be a clear sign to private sector utilities, traditional energy producers, and state regulators charged with electric grid stability that we have reached the limits of energy nonsense.”Reality Intrudes Upon Biden’s Climate Hypocrisy
- “The agency’s proposed climate-disclosure requirements overstep its traditional role.”Mission Creep at the SEC
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The result would be mutually assured destruction.” The Real Threat to Democracy: Biden Reportedly Wants to Put His Political Opponents in Jail
- “Internal communications from a group chat called ‘BLM Security Hub,’ which reportedly included members from BLMGNF and consulting firms with connections to the organization, appeared to show the foundation’s efforts to use its connections to push social media networks to remove negative content about the group, according to New York Magazine.“BLM Terrorist Leaders Are Calling the Shots on Social Media Censorship: REPORT
- “The controversial activist group is facing criticism for its lavish spending.” 10 Decadent Details of the Black Lives Matter Mansion That Will Make You Want To Quit Your Job and Start Making TikToks About White Fragility
- “If convicted, Tarrio faces a maximum possible prison sentence of 20 years.” (kangaroo court inquisiton – jjs) Proud Boys’ Tarrio Pleads Not Guilty to Jan. 6 Conspiracy Charges
- “Seattle is the bluest of blue cities, totally controlled by the Democrats both politically and culturally. That not only means you can’t dare express any dissent to that party’s leftist ideology, if you are white you must also accept your status as a second class citizen. This is what the Democratic Party has always done, treat people not based on who they are as an individual but based on their race. Once that party’s agenda favored whites and oppressed blacks, in the deep South. Now it favors minorities and oppresses whites.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Whites Aggressively Blocked From Attending Health Dept. Meeting
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “It’s quite astonishing when the [junta’s] disregard for border security and obsession with forcing mass migration through lack of enforcement is now being coupled with an ad hoc surrender of law enforcement jurisdiction to laypeople and contractors,” the DHS official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said. Migrant Surge May Push DHS To Lower Security Standards at Border
- Rep. Mike Johnson (R-LA): “There is no longer any other conclusion: The chaos is intentional.” Republicans Warn of “Biggest Migration Crisis in U.S. History” as Joe Biden Nixes Title 42
- After that, it’s front-log amnesty for the other 30-40 million already here not facing deportation. Mayorkas Pushes “Backlog Amnesty” for Over 1 Million Illegals Facing Deportation
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Airlines demanding end to masking, testing requirements as we transition from “a global pandemic to a seasonal respiratory virus.” Nine Flight Attendants Sue CDC Over Mask Mandate
- “It’s long past time for a day of reckoning at the Centers for Disease Control.” The CDC Massively Violates Its ‘Pledge’ To Americans – Why Should Anyone Trust It Now?
- “The government’s unlawful stonewall on this issue, which will now take a federal FOIA lawsuit to resolve, suggests that there is something to hide.” Judicial Watch Sues HHS for Communications About Chinese COVID Vaccine Side-Effects
- Dr. Joel Zinberg: “Even if community risk was rising, there is little evidence that masking students works. Sweden, which kept schools open without mask mandates, found that teachers had no increased risk of severe [Chinese] COVID-19 infection compared to other occupations. Staff-to-staff transmission between adults is far more common than transmission from students.” Mayor Adams Wants the Tots to Stay Masked Up, Instead of Listening to Science
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Texas Speaker of the House Dade Phelan is among the individuals who openly bragged about earning the endorsement of state teacher unions.” School Choice Advocates Claim Texas GOP Is Failing Parents
- “High schoolers to learn about ‘white supremacy,’ ‘anti-Blackness,’ and ‘patriarchy.'” “Anti-Racist” Education Set To Become Prerequisite for Admission to California Colleges
- “Critical Race Theory has no place in our South Dakota public education.” South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem Will Sign Executive Order Banning Crackpot Disg-Race Theory in State’s K-12 Schools
- “California Superior Court dismisses several counts, but key claims survive motions to dismiss and under the anti-SLAPP statute. Trial scheduled for April 2023.” Punished For Refusing Exam “Leniency” For Black Students? UCLA Prof. Gordon Klein’s Case is Going To Trial
- “It is imperative that we finally recognize that, despite all the social pressure to the contrary, college is not for everyone.” Ditching College
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “He should totally be held accountable, and he should never be allowed to do it again,” Trump tells Bossie in the documentary. “It was a rigged election. People have to find out what happened, and they have to hold people accountable.” Revealed: New Doc Shows How an Obama-Tied Dark Money Group Used Zuckerberg’s Cash to Swing Election
- “Dara Lindenbaum represented Abrams’s nonprofit, Raphael Warnock’s church in suit that questioned ‘unconstitutional’ 2018 election.” Biden’s FEC Nominee Sued Georgia Over “Tank” Abrams Election Loss, Blamed “Unreliable” Voting Machines
- Margot Cleveland: “Zuckbucks were used to achieve targeted disenfranchisement, with rural Louisianans treated less favorably than fellow citizens in cities.” Court Reinstates Louisiana AG’s Lawsuit Against Zuckerberg’s Election-Meddling Group
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Sussmann’s lawyers claimed last year that the charges against their client were false and that they were made based on an unsubstantiated verbal statement.” Durham Releases “Smoking Gun” in Case Against Hillary Lawyer
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Klain’s request for money supports Hunter’s 2019 texts in which he depicted the Biden family’s payout mechanism. The payout mechanism indicates a collection of 50 percent of familiar salaries for 30 years.” Hunter Biden’s Depicted Family Payout Mechanism Further Proved in Ron Klain’s 2012 E-Mail
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Abrams is worth $3.17 million, according to the state disclosures she filed in March, The Associated Press reported Tuesday. When she first ran for the Georgia governorship in 2018, Abrams was dealing with a “hefty bill from the IRS” and was worth only $109,000, the outlet noted.” How Did “Tank” Abrams Multiply Her Net Worth in Just a Few Years?
- “Georgia Democrat senator Raphael Warnock has been ordered to attend mediation for a custody dispute with his ex-wife, after she accused him of neglecting visitation with their two young children and failing to pay childcare expenses.” (deadbeat dad – jjs) Ex-Wife Accuses Warnock of Neglecting Children, Failing to Pay Childcare Expenses
- Between the Obama administration’s penchant for being too generous with other people’s money and the ever-present allure of “free stuff,” it shouldn’t be a surprise that the “Obamaphone” program was a perfect storm for abuse of a government program. The Department of Justice has ordered TracFone Wireless, the company the federal government contracted to provide the Obamaphones, to pay a fine of $13.5 million for signing up over 175,000 customers for Obamaphones who were actually ineligible for the program. The fraud took place between 2012 and 2015. “Obamaphone” Provider Shells Out a Pretty Penny Over Fraud Claims
- Today’s Day-Ending-in-“Y” Dept. entry. WATCH: Biden Wanders Lost on Stage at White House Event
- “Do not be surprised if the Democrats soon take affirmative steps to remove Biden from office—and someone surprising may already be waiting in the wings.” Proof Has Emerged From the White House That Biden’s So-Called Quote-Unquote “presidency” is Over
- “Just before announcing his retirement, Upton noted in a campaign email on Tuesday ‘very positive’ poll numbers in his primary race against Trump-endorsed Rep. Bill Huizenga (R-MI). Both Huizenga and Upton were running for the same seat due to state redistricting.” (purge the GOP to the rafters – jjs) 40 Percent of House Republicans Who Voted to Impeach Trump to Exit Congress, Fred Upton the Latest
- “Never known to have much of a spine, Sununu is backtracking furiously. ‘It’s all a joke,’ he insisted Monday on a New Hampshire podcast. ‘Look. I don’t think he’s crazy. It’s all in fun. It’s all a joke. And anyone who’s trying to make this more than it is either seriously doesn’t understand what the Gridiron Dinner is all about or just has to lighten up a bit.’” New Hampshire’s RINO Governor in Firestorm After Slamming Trump as “Fucking Crazy”
- Jeffrey Lord: “Conservative Pennsylvania Leadership Conference attendance sold out: Red Wave builds.” Activists Surge to Pennsylvania Leadership Conference
- Bush 41 Policy Wonk Kolb: “. . .how realistic is a Biden reelection campaign in 2024? If he is sworn in for a second term on January 20, 2025, he will be 82 years old. When scripted – whether on domestic policy or foreign policy issues – [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden is barely convincing. When unscripted, his gaffes, silences and rambling non-sequiturs are alarming.” The Democrats’ 2023 Dilemma — Will Biden Soon Be a Lame Duck?
- “Politico published some hand wringing this morning about the distress in the Democrats’ base. As it turns out, two key constituencies are not all that happy with [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, leading to concern ahead of a predicted red wave in November.” Democrats Are in Big Trouble With Their Dedicated Base According to New Focus Group Data
- “A bill passed by the Tennessee state legislature could end the congressional campaign of former State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus, and has already sparked a legal fight over its constitutionality.” Tennessee Legislature Takes Aim At Former Trump Official’s House Run. Are Their Actions Legal?
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Left wants pedophilia in the curriculum and on the Supreme Court.”Opposing Sexual Abuse of Children is the New Hate
- “And Durbin has the audacity to compare [the sliming of Brett Kavanaugh] to legitimate questions about Jackson’s record of lenient sentences for child pornographers?” I Can’t Believe Mass-Assassin-Linked Dick Durbin Had the Nerve to Say This
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- I don’t think this creampuff is going to be the white supremacist, MAGA-hat wearing, NRA card-carrying insurrectionist the media has been waiting for. Man Arrested in Connection to Sacramento Shooting Was Released Early from Prison Despite DA Opposition
- The charges come even as Fairfax County prosecutor Steve Descano — a progressive who narrowly won his primary election with the help of funding from George Soros — has pledged not to prosecute minor crimes that ‘disproportionately hurt people of color,’ and routinely declines to pursue crimes he deems minor.” Dad Facing Criminal Charges for Accusing Woke Activist of “Grooming”
- “The city of Chicago, wracked by crime and violence, is trying everything it can think of to improve the safety of residents. Everything except what will work.” Chicago to Offer Rebates on Home Security Cameras and GPS Trackers for Cars
- “In the Pacific Northwest hub, Amazon is moving employees out, city police are demoralized, and political leadership is in short supply.” Feckless in Seattle
- “There was a ‘distinct possibility’ that Greenwell had committed other crimes, and detectives were reaching out to other Midwest departments with cold cases to see if he was linked to them.” “I-65 Killer” Finally ID’s: Dead Iowa Man Linked to 1980s Serial Motel Killings in Midwest
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Christian Toto: “Babylon Bee CEO’s revelation may mean Tesla billionaire’s free speech fight is real.” CLAIM: Elon Musk Checked with Banned Babylon Bee Before Twitter Splurge
- “A prominent transphobe buying a large stake in Twitter is not at all funny.” Hilarious: Woke Twitter Employees Are “Terrified” About Elon Musk’s Purchase of Controlling Stake
- “My hope is that now that Elon Musk is on the board that he will be able to change Twitter from the inside out, remove my suspension, and allow me along with the Babylon Bee, Tucker Carlson, and countless other silenced conservative accounts back on the platform, including President Trump,” [Charlie] Kirk added. Where’s Musk? Tucker Carlson, Charlie Kirk, Babylon Bee Still Locked Out of Twitter
- “The digital town square is undergoing an unexpected shake-up with Elon Musk taking a nine percent majority stake in Twitter.” Elon Musk Throws Down the Gauntlet on Twitter
- “Woke mob is never satisfied.” Amber Athey Calls Out Media Company After Firing Her Over “Racist” Tweets
- “. . . the bills allow the platforms to discriminate against competitors if they deem it necessary to protect online ‘safety.’ The bills do not define safety, which means that exception will swallow any incidental free speech benefit.” Loopholes in Antitrust Bills Will Exacerbate Big Tech Censorship
- “It’s difficult to reconcile a recent op-ed in the paper arguing for election manipulation with the high ideals Joseph Pulitzer articulated for his paper.” The St. Louis Post-DispatchVividly Illustrates the Media’s Downfall
- “Ana Navarro wore a super lame ‘America Needs Journalists’ sweatshirt while endangering the lives of her fellow élites.” (XiNN proves every second of every day how desperately we need journalists – jjs) CNN Journalist Foghorn Shuns Airline Mask Mandate in First Class
- “In light of this, we demand that a thorough investigation is conducted into the death of each child,” the lawmakers wrote in the letter, which will be sent Tuesday night. They note that “in order to accomplish such [an] investigation, we request and fully expect the city to preserve all of the children’s remains as evidence and conduct autopsies.” GOP Lawmakers Demand D.C., DOJ Investigate Bodies of Aborted Babies Uncovered By Pro-Life Activists
- “Hobbs did not name one limit that she would oppose on abortion.” (“hummina, hummina, hummina, Trump said ‘pussy’!!!” – jjs) Democrat AZ Gubernatorial Candidate Dodges Questions About Limits on Abortion
- “Sacramento police have arrested a 26-year-old man in connection with Sunday’s deadly mass shooting.” Biden Demands Stricter Gun Laws after Mass Shooting in Downtown Sacramento
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Examining the bad deal.” Why Biden’s Nuclear Deal With Iran is Dangerous for America
- “Fears civil war caused by mass immigration.” Former French Intelligence Chief: “All Multicultural Societies Are Doomed”
- Prime Minister Bennett: “All security systems are now being employed to restore security to the citizens of Israel.” IDF Chief: Israel Thwarted at Least 10 Terrorist Attacks in Two Weeks
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The government crusade against the Sons of Freedom children.” Canada’s Russian Problem
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “That is so disgraceful that you would sit here and conflate your failures with the failures of the uniformed service members. You guys said that — that Russia would overrun Ukraine in 36 days. You said that the Taliban would be kept at bay for months. You totally blew those calls. And maybe we would be better at them if the National Defense University actually worked a little more on strategy and a little less on wokeism.” Matt Gaetz Grills Defense Secretary About Military Wokeism in Fiery Exchange
- “At this point, we cannot address the manner of the damage to the two aircrafts, timeline of events, or the response from the tower and emergency services, as those details are still considered part of the active investigation.” Deadly Fort Stewart Helicopter Crash May Have Been Intentional: Report
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- Betsy McCaughey: “At work, whites are being told to check their privilege at the door. But a significant court ruling last week indicates there’s still hope for fair treatment in the corporate world, even if you’re not a minority. . . Equal protection isn’t just for minorities. It’s everyone’s right.” (no doubt this is heading to SCOTUS, and you-know-who – jjs)Corporate Quotas Lose in Court, a Hit to Divisive Diversity Rules
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . the company’s reliance on unproven rockets means it will also likely face some delays and failures in its early stages. That the press release makes no mention of any schedule for launches illustrates this fact starkly. All four rockets have already seen major delays. with the three biggest (Vulcan-Centaur, New Glenn, Ariane 6) now more than two years behind schedule, and the likelihood of their first launch occurring in 2022 increasingly unlikely.”Amazon Announces Launch Agreements with Blue Origin, Arianespace and ULA
- “. . . this storm is at least a thousand miles across. The depth is harder to measure, but we [are] looking down into a deep whirlpool for sure.” Looking Down Into a Jupiter Hurricane
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Have we reached our ‘now they’ve gone too far’ moment?” The Bonfire of the Binaries
- “Direct cash grants enable Washington to circumvent local control of cultural institutions.”The Federal Groomerment
- “The five-day workshop, which teaches kids how to cross-dress, will end with a ‘private showcase’ to allow adolescents to ‘celebrate your new drag personas.’” Seattle Museum Plans “Drag-tastic Summer Camp” to Teach Kids “Art of the Drag”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “What’s really behind Disney’s opposition to Florida’s ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill?” Dozens of Disney Employees Have Been Arrested for Child Sex Crimes
- “Republicans who tout their business-friendly environment need to realize it comes at a cost.” The Dilemma of Prosperous Red States
- “The innocence of a child cannot be restored.” Disney Furthers the Death of Innocence
- Heather Mac Donald: “Revisionist performances of classic works deconstruct our precious links to the past.” Making Beethoven Woke
- Dennis Prager: “Tell your children that as happy and proud as you will be on the day they graduate, you will be even happier and more proud of them on the day they marry. For most people, that is a fact.” What Brings You More Joy: Your Child Getting into a Prestigious College or Getting Married?
- “Race and gender continue to dominate the city’s cultural venues, whether audiences like it or not.” Philadelphia’s Woke Monoculture
- “Some thoughts on those who applaud Smith’s thuggery.” Will Smith Should Be Slapping Himself
- “As a mother of seven, I am used to distractions and sometimes even outbursts,” which elicited a round of applause and laughter from the capacity crowd. Justice Barrett Heckled Onstage at Reagan Library. It Didn’t Work Out Well for the Heckler
- “Wait a minute here. This is not vocal music. Neither [saxophonist] Evan Parker nor anyone else says a word on the album, either about the [Chinese] COVID hysteria or anything else. Yet the Washington Post would have us believe that Parker’s [Chinese] COVID and vaccine skepticism ‘threatened’ — threatened! — to render his new music meaningless.” Washington Post Hits Avant-Garde Artist for Vaccine Dissent
HITHER & YON
- “Some encounters force us to ask what it means not only to be a man or a woman, but a worthy human being.” The Soldier and the Nun
FINALLY . . .
- Naomi Wolf: “Loss and comfort; are we always simply looking in the wrong direction?” What is a Miracle?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.