Good morning, kids. Hope you all had a blessed Easter and Passover. So, while our attention was focused last week mostly on a shooting rampage in a Brooklyn subway station carried out by a racial jihadist amped up on a lifetime of brainwashing, the same purveyors of the poison that led to what happened there are getting ready for another spring and summer of love over another innocent-as-the-day-is long black man named Patrick Lyoya who was gunned down in cold blood by a white supremacist with a badge in Grand Rapids, MI.
Well, that’s what the propaganda line is.
In point of fact, after being pulled over by the cops for some sort of traffic violation, an altercation ensued in which Lyoya bolted from the scene, and after a brief chase, struggled with the officer and tried wresting the officer’s taser away, leaving the officer no alternative but to shoot the suspect dead. Chris Rock, of all people, famously had a routine called “How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police!” Evidently, Lyoya never saw it. Neither did George Floyd, Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, and a long list of young black men and women who are the cannon fodder for the Marxist divide-and-conquer Democrats. It is tragic in the extreme when anyone’s life is cut short. But let’s face facts. The reason that blacks represent a disproportionate number of those incarcerated or, sadly, meet a violent end either at the hands of the police or far more overwhelmingly by others of their ilk is because they are committing the vast majority of crimes. In any case, all of these alleged victims were set on the road to their demise almost from the day they were born by not only a political party and movement that used them for their own gain, but by the moral failings of the parents who spawned them.
While the chattering class and media focus on inequities and claims of social injustice, Dr. [Charles] Murray (Ph.D. MIT) points out that although there is certainly racism in every society and in America, the reality is that the inequities of socioeconomic status are more the result of cognitive ability and criminal activity.
The majority of the relatively short but powerful and scholarly book, Facing Reality, is focused on data and evidence. Murray repeatedly reminds us that all social science research must always be careful to consider contributing factors.
Murray disputes the fashionable assumption that racial discrimination creates social inequities. The reality, says Murray, is that racial inequalities in America between European- and African-heritage people in health, wealth, position, status, and income can be traced to a significant disparity in African Americans’ cognitive ability and criminal behavior. The inequalities are also present to a lesser degree for Latin-heritage people. . .
. . . Murray’s view of the disparate higher rate of criminality in the African and Latin communities is a separate analysis that has to do with how members of a group fit into the society as good citizens. If your group has a violent crime rate 2 or 3 times or more than the rate of the Europeans and Asians, that produces less assimilation and less success.
Murray aims to revive what he calls the “American creed,” a set of ideal commitments to foundational freedoms, human dignity, individualism, equality under the law, and the use of neutral, colorblind measures of individual talent and competence to assign economic and social roles. . . Critical Race Theory and its associated concepts have created an environment that repudiates the principles of the founding and created counterproductive and polarizing abandonment of the American principle of a meritocracy and treatment of citizens as individuals, not members of a race, ethnic group, or tribe. . .
. . . The American meritocracy that Murray promotes requires dismantling the Diversity Equity Inclusion (DIE) governmental business and academic bureaucracies, now well developed and able to preserve their hegemony. At present these bureaucracies are blind to the realities Murray discusses.
In The Bell Curve, which was my introduction to Murray 30 years ago, Murray and Herrnstein emphasized that civil conduct and the adoption of sensible and moral social behavior will overcome some of the disadvantages of a lower IQ. Marriage and work create an ordered personal life that extends to community participation and social justice. Societies need to promote norms of behavior.
We know little about improving IQs, but the research of Murray and Herrnstein showed that people of limited cognitive ability will be successful if they complete high school, then work and work effectively, marry before children and live a good citizen’s life of obeying the law. Imagine a national program to promote strong intact families and civil society. Common sense, but far removed from the current political-social attitudes.
I’m a bit reticent about the notion of minorities being inherently less intelligent vis a vis IQ scores than whites. But when you compare the mountain of research that went into the authors drawing that conclusion with the raving lunacy of Ibram X. Krement and Calypso Louie in proclaiming white people as genetically predisposed to being racist devils, well then, let’s research the former premise. Of course, even suggesting it would be stepping on a political third rail while government and the private sector are falling all over themselves to kneel at the alter of “toxic whiteness.”
As Victor Davis Hanson intimates, this crap is how nations and societies commit suicide.
The use of racial preferences (i.e., “racism”) to stop racism hinges either on proving systemic racism in current America or resorting to the Aeschylean notion that the sins of the past generations must fall on present generations—even if there are few who are direct descendants of ground-zero “racist” slave owners or Jim-Crow adherents.
But are such “systemic” notions really true? Several ethnic minorities enjoy higher per capita incomes than do whites. Whites commit hate crimes at lower percentage rates than do blacks. In some categories of rare interracial crimes, blacks, for example, are far more likely to attack whites violently than vice versa. They are also disproportionately responsible for the upsurge in hate crimes committed against Asians.
White officers are not more likely to shoot unarmed black suspects than are minority officers. At least in terms of all those arrested each year; the police are not less likely to shoot disproportionately white unarmed suspects than black unarmed suspects. Until the train wreck of the Biden [junta] hit us, blacks had achieved their lowest unemployment rate in U.S. history at a time of nearly zero inflation. . .
. . . What is the result of the constant racial stereotyping of 230 million of all different lineages and classes as some single-minded, hateful undifferentiated borg called “white”? Do we remember the Yale lecture by New York psychiatrist Dr. Aruna Khilanani, who bragged, “I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their [sic] body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step, like I did the world a favor?”
What comes from normalizing elite racist discourse like the following from a Damon Young, a New York Times contributor: “Whiteness is a public health crisis. It shortens life expectancies, it pollutes air, it constricts equilibrium, it devastates forests, it melts ice caps, it sparks (and funds) wars, it flattens dialects, it infests consciousnesses, and it kills people . . . .”?
Why then would we not see a mass murderer like Darrell Brooks driving his car to kill as many of the air polluters and climate change killers as possible in Waukesha? Did Brooks have a “bounce” in his step in the aftermath? Did the Black Lives Matter organizer who rushed to the scene to gush over the mass murder as the possible start of the “revolution?” . . .
. . . So why wouldn’t a known racist firebrand like Brooks or Frank James, the racist subway shooter, believe that he was only acting out the thoughts of elites who were bragging about either shunning non-improved whites or playing at beheading them?
The Youngs and Mystals and their counterparts in all races are the rarer foot soldiers. They act out the theories and rants of far more numerous, privileged, and elite racialists in a dysfunctional but symbiotic relationship. The former lap up and normalize elite hatred, their even more privileged brethren assume the ensuing chaos of the street will be utilitarian in leveraging more of their own privilege from those of their own exclusive class.
Of winds and whirlwinds, my friends.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Disputing with data and logic the fashionable assumption that racial discrimination creates social inequities.” Charles Murray’s Wake Up Call on Race Problems
- Roger Kimball: In embracing the permanent, one may be unfashionable, but one is never out of date.” Embracing the Permanent: William F. Buckley and Populism
- Victor Davis Hanson: “This reactionary and neo-Confederate return to racial stigmatization and hatred is not going to end well.” Trickle-Down Racist Antiracism
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The Russian Defence Ministry made the announcement early Sunday. Col. Gen. Mikhail Mizintsev said that the Ukrainians encircled at the giant Azovstal steel factory were given until 1 p.m. (1000 GMT) to surrender.” Russia Says Ukrainians In Besieged Mariupol “Guaranteed to Keep Their Lives” If They Surrender
- “The Finnish and Swedish prime ministers, Sanna Marin and Magdalena Andersson, indicated at a joint press conference in Stockholm on Wednesday that their countries, members of the European Union but not NATO, will consider applying to join the transatlantic alliance soon. Marin said Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has changed ‘everything.'” Russia Warns Sweden, Finland on Joining NATO: Nobody Wants “Nukes a Stone’s Throw From Their House”
- “Democrats and Republicans are nearly lockstep on the question of foreign military intervention during Democratic presidencies, including our current extensive assistance to Ukraine. Why?” A Broken Political System Unites Over Ukraine
- Chris Coons needs to shut his filthy sewer. If he feels so strongly, he should go grab a rifle and air drop into Red Square and take out Vlad himself. Meh, sine he hates the Second Amendment, he should be forced to kill Putin with his bare hands. “Putin Will Only Stop When We Stop Him”: Dem Senator Says History of 21st Century at Stake in Ukraine
- “U.S. economic penalties against Russia have done little damage to Moscow while threatening to do irreparable harm to the dollar as the world’s reserve currency.” Sanctions Could Hasten the Fall of the Dollar
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] claims he’s doing nothing to limit domestic production, but once again his administration is making American energy more expensive and harder to produce,” said Senate Energy Committee Ranking Member John Barrasso.Biden Junta Quietly Opens Up Land To Oil Drilling — With Just One Catch
- “This [junta] has decided to make leasing and production a political football, and Americans are paying the price at the pump.” Biden Raises Cost of Domestic Oil Production With New Order on Federal Leases
- “Bernie Sanders’s latest scheme to shake down corporations (and raise prices for you) doesn’t pass the smell test.” (neither does Bernie – jjs) The Ending Corporate Greed Act Is Greedy
- “Trump’s China policy was working wonders until Fauci and Wuhan derailed it.” Bring Back the Tariffs
- “As Americans contend with historically high inflation, the combination of rising mortgage rates, elevated home prices and tight inventory are making the pursuit of homeownership the most expensive in a generation.” Mortgage Rates Hit Decade-High
- “We certainly hope Krugman is right — for once. . . But we suspect Krugman is wrong — again.” Hold On to Your Wallets — “Wrong Way” Krugman Says Inflation Will Soon Ease
- “. . . the factors pushing up energy prices nationwide are obvious: Global prices began rising as [Chinese] COVID receded; the invasion of Ukraine roiled markets more; this president is doing his best to prevent new domestic production; inflation is soaring across the board, and so on. This is just an election-year pander to exploit voters angry about paying $5 or more at the pump.” NY AG James’ Idiotic Big Oil Investigation is Just Exploiting Voters
- “Who can blame oil companies for hesitating to produce in the insane business environment Joe Biden and his cronies have set up?” The Sad Truth: America Has No Energy Policy(really “a no-energy policy” – jjs)
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Is CO2 really the bogey man? Is it a friend or foe of planet Earth? The answer may surprise you.” Carbon Dioxide and Climate – Friend or Foe?
RACIST, LEFTIST-PERPETRATED NYC SUBWAY TERROR ATTACK
- “In the near week since Frank James’ alleged Brooklyn subway attack, it’s become accepted wisdom that New York City’s or America’s social-services system failed him — and us. Yet no one has shown any way in which social services could have stopped this attack. What we have is what it looks like: a bad guy who intelligently planned and executed a bad thing.”Crazy Like a Fox: The NYC Democrat-Inspired Racist Terrorist Subway Shooter, Despite Disorders Thoughts, Bears Responsibility for His Crimes
- Deroy Murdock: “The sound you hear is grass growing. As Team Biden searches furiously for those touched by this supposedly ubiquitous white threat, black racists scream hatred and inflict dozens of casualties, some fatal.” Democrats Who Claim White Supremacy is Top Problem Ignore Black Racist Killers
- AOC’s letter is under increased scrutiny after a shooter shot and injured at least 30 people on a New York subway. The letter cited “historic racial disparities in enforcement” and said an increased police presence would harm “communities of color.” Titty Caca AOC and Colleagues Argued Against Increased Police Presence in NYC Subways in 2019 Letter
- “Fuck these fucking pigs till the day their misbegotten lives end. Abolish these egrish [sic] sacks of shit,” wrote Weston, a West Hollywood, Calif., native who now performs in a hip-hop group called Brown Bag All Stars. Rapper-Turned-Brooklyn Dem Candidate Spews Anti-Cop Hate, Wants to Defund NYPD
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “A judge has no business on the bench when he castigates a defendants’ political beliefs in front of the jury.” The Judge in a J-6 Case Should Be Disbarred
- “The U.S. left’s divisiveness stands in sharp contrast to the civic duty shown by Ukrainians after Russia’s invasion.” If U.S. Was Invaded Like Ukraine, Would Progressives Defend It?
- “I don’t think Washington, D.C.’s J6 propaganda will succeed.” (it better not – jjs) Will J6 Be Remembered More Like the Boston Massacre?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Causing delays at ports of entry is one way to draw attention to the crisis, but it’s not going to stop the flood of illegal immigration.” Gov. Abbott is Staging Political Theater as the Border Explodes
- “Reuters also noted that an increasing number of illegal immigrants are from countries around the world.” 210,000 Illegal Aliens Arrested at Border In March, More Than 80,000 Released Into Country
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The Chinese Communist’s chosen one is making demands of American taxpayers again.”Wuhan Collaborator Peter Daszak Demands Nearly $1 TRILLION To Fund “Pandemic Prevention” Efforts
- “According to the WHO, 15 million people died during the pandemic. This includes people who died of something other than [Chinese] COVID but tested positive for the [Chinese] coronavirus. It also includes an estimate of people who died who were unable to get proper health care because they couldn’t travel due to the pandemic. As an ‘accurate’ number of deaths from [Chinese] COVID, it’s meaningless. But as a political hand grenade, the numbers are incredibly explosive.” Why Isn’t the WHO Making the Global Chinese COVID Death Toll Public?
- This massive statistical whiff also means that the official positivity rate — the number by which entire sectors of our economy lived and died for two years, the number that shut schools and sent paroxysms of terror through the media — was near-meaningless as a measurement.” (it was an intentional psy-op – jjs) Chinese COVID Case Counts Are Total Nonsense — Hospitalizations, Deaths Are What Matter
- “An alarming pile of data regarding adverse vaccine effects needs to be addressed by the Department of Defense. But the DoD is balking.” Chinese COVID Vax Mandates Are Wreaking Havoc in the Military
- “The High Court is one of the last entities in Washington enforcing lockdown procedures. The U.S. Capitol reopened for tours in March and the White House shed its lingering mask requirement on March 1.” Why Is the Supreme Court Still Closed to the Public?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “A measure of sanity returns to the world of pronouns.” Ohio Professor Wins Settlement in Preferred Pronoun Case
- “Concerned taxpayers are hitting the ground educating others about school-system failures.”School Board Crackup: A Case Study
- “The parental backlash has raised the question, ‘what should we teach our children?’”Challenging the Educational Establishment
- “Fifty-four of the 132 textbooks that publishers submitted for the state’s review were ‘impermissible with either Florida’s new standards or contained prohibited topics.’ The ax fell heaviest on textbooks designed for grades K-5 — 71% of materials were rejected.”Florida Targets Math Textbooks for Including CRT
- “They don’t truly believe in diversity.” Why Academia Is Preying on Freethinkers
- “Studies have found that universal pre-K programs don’t work in aggregate, and some do harm. But California’s governor and most of its legislators just can’t seem to avoid peddling a shoddy product.” TK is Not OK
- “These bigots want to fight racism by banning whites from competing, but somehow consider it okay for those same banned whites to judge the work of blacks. I guess they consider whites to be inherently superior. Blacks can’t compete with them, and also need them to judge their work. Seems very racist to me.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Two Colleges Hold Segregated Debate Tournament That Bans Whites From Competing
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “You’ll never find Democrat wrongdoing in the mainstream media.” Leftists’ Utter Mindlessness About Voter Fraud
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “While the FBI did not reach an ultimate conclusion regarding the data’s accuracy or whether it might have been in whole or in part genuine, spoofed, altered, or fabricated, [the CIA] concluded in early 2017 that the Russian Bank 1 data and Russian Phone Provider 1 data was not ‘technically plausible,’ did not ‘withstand technical scrutiny,’ ‘contained gaps,’ ‘conflicted with [itself]’ and was ‘user-created and not machine/tool generated.’”Durham Says CIA Determined Data From Former Clinton Lawyer Was “User-Created,” Not “Technically Plausible”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Passover story is really about ‘protecting democracy.’” The Biden Junta’s Seder Makes a Mockery of Passover and the Jews
- Kurt Schlichter: “I think you should shut up and stop being a bigot.” Immigration Fraudster and Terrorist-Adjacent Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Slammed Over Tweet About Christians Singing on Plane
- Robert Spencer: “The deicide would be for our own good, you see, because Auslander claims that it would make us more open to people who are not like us. . . How wonderful. But like so much that comes from the Left, it is fantasy.” Leading Into Passover and Easter Weekend, The New York Times Calls on Readers to Kill God
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “One lesson from the ongoing scandal is that it lifted the curtain of foreign governments’ covert influence campaigns in the United States.” Hunter Biden’s Laptops Scandal Exposes How Communist Influence Operations Work
- “[Matt] Gaetz initially moved to enter the laptop during a March 29 hearing, but committee chairman Jerry Nadler of New York prepared to object to Gaetz’s request. Nadler ultimately relented after conferring with a committee lawyer. However, staffers he appointed are refusing to facilitate a file transfer.” Democrats Are Blocking Republican Efforts To Digitally Upload Hunter Biden’s Laptop
- “[So-called quote-unquote “vice president”] Kamala Harris and her husband Douglas Emhoff reported more than $1.6 million in income for 2021, which they were taxed at 31.6 percent. Harris and her husband paid $120,517 in California state taxes, $2,044 in New York income tax, and $54,441 in Washington, DC taxes, according to their tax returns.” Joe and Jill Biden Paid Less Taxes in 2021 than 2020 Despite Earning More Income
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Strange thing for an American agency to be funding.” Anthony Fauci Funded an HIV Tracking Project for Teenage Prostitutes in China
- Miranda Devine: “The Democrats have nothing else to take to the midterms but demonization of their political foes, using the Jan. 6 Committee to subpoena members of the Trump administration and leak a steady drip of anti-Republican stories.” Democrats Are Campaigning on Jan. 6 Hypocrisy
- Yeah, go with that one, Bobo. SHOT: Donna “Bobo” Brazile Sez GOP “Running on Fumes” — “Democrats Are Running on the Economy That’s Roaring Back”
- “This is the reality we are in as Democrats and no one wants to face it.” CHASER: Democrat Strategist Predicts “Biblical Disaster” for Party in 2022 Midterms
- “Vance has previously garnered endorsements from Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley, Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Indiana Rep. Jim Banks.” Trump Endorses JD Vance With Ohio Senate Primary Weeks Away
- “Murky endorsements create a new swamp we’ll need to drain.” Trump Made a Bad Call in Pennsylvania’s Senate Race
- Robert Spencer: “It’s a telling indication of the Democrat Party’s advanced state of degeneration that a man so manifestly dishonest as Adam Schiff, who plays fast and loose with the facts repeatedly and unrepentantly in pursuit of his political objectives, would even seriously imagine that he had a chance to be speaker of the House.” You’ll Never Guess Who Wants to Be Speaker of the House Now
- Go fuck yourself in the heart with a steak knife. Crackpot Predator-Coiffed Ibram X. Krement Claims Republicans Are Party of “White Supremacy”
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- J6 political prisoners rot in jail for over a year over nothing, and this animal is essentially set free. South Carolina Mall Shooting Suspect Gets $25,000 Bond Set, Allowed To Go To Work
- “Pittsburgh Public Safety Spokeswoman Cara Cruz said that in addition to gunshot wounds, several people suffered from injuries sustained while attempted to flee the scene — a few breaking bones as they jumped from the windows.” Shooting in Pittsburgh Leaves at Least Two Dead, More Injured
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Why early release of violent criminals is not the best idea.” California’s “Insight Gap” on Crime has Deadly Consequences
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The Tesla CEO’s bid to buy Twitter has prompted many prominent figures to admit bluntly that they oppose free speech.” Musk Makes the Mask Slip
- “The New York Post reported on Friday that Musk was speaking with other investors who may align with his vision for the company in an effort to get more financial backing so that he can take over the company.” Twitter’s “Poison Pill” Plan to Block Elon Musk From Buying the Company May Not Be Enough to Stop Him
- “If Musk acquires Twitter, great. But conservatives should not depend on Elon Musk to fight for free speech for them.” Elon Musk Is Not Your Savior
- “The hysterical media coverage of the [Grand Rapids police deadly force] incident is surely being consumed by the next subway shooter out there, whose motivations will then be dutifully buried in paragraph 21 of the New York Times report on the tragedy, if they get a mention at all.” The Media Set Out To Incite the Next Subway Shooter
- “They are challenging ‘what it means to be pro-life,’ says the Los Angeles Times.” The Media Plays Stenographer to Pro-Abortion “Christians”
- “You can’t really have a debate about democracy without knowing what democracy is.”Censorship, Misinformation, and Democracy
- “The piece, published Saturday and written by Jane Mayer, is titled The Slime Machine Targeting Dozens of Biden Nominees. It criticizes the American Accountability Foundation (AAF) — a tax-exempt government oversight and research group — for seeking to ‘prevent the approval of all Biden [junta] nominees.’” New Yorker Writer Blasts Effective Watchdog Group for “Targeting” Biden Nominees
- “If Roe v. Wade is overturned, abortion will be illegal in Michigan. Dana Nessel doesn’t care.”Michigan’s AG Refuses to Enforce Laws She Doesn’t Like
- The legislation also covers those harassing or offending medical professionals who perform abortions and looks to make clinics a “safe zone” to guarantee the privacy of women seeking pregnancy termination procedures, Spanish newspaper El Mundo reports. Socialist Spain Makes “Annoying” and “Offensive” Abortion Protests a Crime
- “Hochul’s hysterical ranting notwithstanding, she was calm enough to lay out the welcome mat for women who want to travel to New York for an abortion.” Cuomo Hench-Hag Hochul Hits DeSantis for “Smiling” After Signing Abortion Bill
- “The Supreme Court started America on this path and Democrats are determined to take abortion to its furthest limits.” The Slippery Slope from Abortion to Infanticide
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Chinese army sent frigates, bombers and fighter planes to the East China Sea and held multi-arms joint combat readiness patrols in the sea and airspace around Taiwan.” China Launches Military Drills Near Taiwan as U.S. Lawmakers Visit Island Nation
- “Just as Ukraine appears to be demonstrating with its ongoing defense against Russia, the fighting spirit of the Taiwanese may be a critical factor in a future conflict, according to Steve Yates, chair of the China Policy Initiative . . . An unsuccessful attack on Taiwan would pose a potentially existential threat to the rule of the Chinese Communist Party, according to Rupert Hammond-Chambers, president of the U.S.-Taiwan Business Council.” Taiwan’s Fighting Spirit: “Rational Assessment Does Not Favor Beijing”
- “This innovative approach driven by our shared humanitarian impulse and made possible by Brexit freedoms, will provide safe and legal routes for asylum while disrupting the business model of the gangs, because it means that economic migrants taking advantage of the asylum system will not get to stay in the U.K.” United Kingdom Will Now Deport Illegal Aliens To Rwanda
- “Mystery lead sarcophagus found in cathedral to be opened.” France Marks 3rd Anniversary of Notre Dame Cathedral Fire
- “’Deeply-held’ beliefs are not always as deeply-rooted as they seem.” Is Islam Fail-Safe?
- “They deserve anathematization.” (liquidation – jjs) Islamist Academics and Activists Shill for Jailed Jihadists
- Robert Spencer: “David Horowitz and I warned you.” UK: Knife-Wielding Muslim Attacks Jewish Man, Screaming “I Want to Kill My First Jew”
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “According to authorities, left untouched, the device cannot do any harm. However, if it is disturbed, the device could leak radiation to those around it.” Portable Nuclear Gauge Missing In Pennsylvania After Thieves Steal Vehicle
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Seventy-four similar cases have been reported in the United Kingdom, and there are being observed in Spain, Denmark and the Netherlands.” CDC Probes Mysterious Outbreak of Hepatitis in Alabama
- “Several hundred people have also posted on a food safety website, iwaspoisoned.com, complaining of nausea, diarrhea and vomiting after eating Lucky Charms.” (“red hearts, blue diamonds, green clovers, black death”; pro-tip, stick with Kaboom – jjs) Feds Launch Investigation Into One of the Most Popular Cereals in the U.S. After Numerous People Sickened
- Zombie John McCain indicates a big “thumbs down.” Will the GOP Axe Obamacare Next Year?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “As I wrote in 2011, it should have been scrapped more than a decade ago, replaced with rockets from the private sector. Had our incompetent federal government done that we would likely be launching humans to the Moon, now, and saved a lot of money in the process.” NASA Abandons Fourth Attempt to Complete SLS Dress Rehearsal Countdown
- “Capitalism in space: It appears there is another company attempting to develop a different radical method for getting payloads into space. Instead of launching them on a rocket, or spinning them up to escape velocity (as Spinlaunch proposes), the startup Green Launch proposes to fire them from a cannon!” (sounds like a reboot of spurned scientist, who got whacked by the Mossad, Gerard Bull – jjs) Don’t Launch It! Don’t Spin It! Fire Your Orbital Payloads From a Gun!
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “I think it’s a very reasonable law not to try to get kids in kindergarten to be talking about sex. I wish it wouldn’t become such a hot button issue where people are just attacking each other—it’s just common sense. I’m very much in favor of equal rights, I’m very much in favor of treating gay people fairly and treating them like the human beings they are.”Democrat Rep. Suozzi Breaks From the Liberal Herd on Florida’s Parental Rights Bill
- “Gov. Kelly’s opposition to both bills comes as no surprise, as Gov. Kelly has refused to sign off on similar bills in the past.” Kansas’ Democrat Gov. Shoots Down Bill Banning Trans Athletes
- “A tyrannical view of equality yields subjugation and mediocrity.” “Lia” Thomas and the Contradiction Between Liberty and Equality
- “You don’t have to be a sex maniac to be a groomer. . . but it helps.” Unholy Week
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The message to woke corporations is loud and clear: Stand up to your loud, spoiled, woke kiddo employees or take the real-world lumps.” Disney’s Ongoing Public Self-Immolation Is Just What We Needed
- “Was I not Black enough? How black do I got to be for people to know that I’m an actual Black person,” he said. “Woke” Ariz. Diversity Activists Falsely Accuse Black DJ of Wearing Blackface
- “The children we are attempting to educate are an extension of their original educational environment: their families.” Tony Dungy Is Right: Troubled Kids Don’t Just Need Better Schools — They Need Fathers
- “Life is about making decisions, and as Maher pointed out early in his special, you have to make the decision on whether or not you still want to live.” Bill Maher on Vaccinated People Wearing Masks: “Do You Keep the Condom on After You Fuck?”
- “In a shocking move, mega-ice cream seller Baskin-Robbins has re-branded itself for 2022 — and neglected to include any obnoxious, in-your-face woke themes in its new marketing! No parade of rainbow creatures, no pant-suited feminist mascots, no underdogs bravely standing up to America’s racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, xenophobic system. There’s nary a victim nor a woke hero to be seen. It’s almost eerie.” Baskin-Robbins’ Shocking New Re-Branding Campaign
- “Leftist cancel culture is being driven by the emotionally deranged agenda of teenage girls.”The Pathological Nature of Wokeness
- John Stossel: “. . . Not in bookstores, that’s for sure.” Where Are All the Conservative Kids’ Books?
- “Proving, once again, that one of the driving forces behind leftism is sheer ignorance.” The Medieval Era is Suddenly Calling Out to Leftists
- “May there be peace for war-torn Ukraine, so sorely tried by the violence and destruction of the cruel and senseless war into which it was dragged,” the pontiff prayed in his yearly Easter Urbi et Orbi (to the city and the world) blessing before a crowd of 50,000 in Saint Peter’s Square. Pope “Fiction” Francis: We Need the Risen Christ More than Ever in this “Easter of War”
HITHER & YON
- “To win over a baseball establishment highly skeptical of integration, Jackie Robinson faced treatment that echoes that of One we also remember today.” Jackie Robinson’s Great Personal Sacrifice Made America a Better Nation
- “Duke Kahanamoku gets the big-screen closeup he richly deserves.” Waterman Doc Lives Up to Its Iconic Source
- “A great writer who sees the world in the grand tradition of Mahan, Mackinder, and Spykman.” Robert Kaplan’s World
- “A new film deals with one of the greatest deception operations in military history.”Operation Mincemeat: The Greatest Deception
FINALLY . . .
- “We are not doomed if we ask for and accept the forgiveness offered to us by Him whose death and resurrection we remember, and celebrate, on Easter Sunday.” Welcome Happy Morning
- “The Haggada says of tyrants, ‘The Holy Blessed One saves us from their hands.”” Passover: A Story of Liberation From Authoritarianism
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.