Good morning, kids. Tuesday and the good news is that a federal judge in Florida, and a Trump appointee to boot, threw out the junta’s mask mandate for airline travel. On the other side of the ledger, SCOTUS ruled against an Air Force colonel who objected to getting the injection over religious reasons. While Cheap Justice Roberts naturally ruled with the other Maoist hacks-in-black, Trump appointees Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett joined them. What an infuriating farce this whole thing is. It does illustrate two separate issues, aside from the efficacy of masks and vaccinations, the latter being less and less effective as time goes on (and provably poisonous in more instances than our overlords want us to know) and the former about as effective a prophylaxis as chainlink fences are in shielding one from fleas.
First, even when government is prevented from inflicting its edicts on the citizenry by the courts does it carry over to the private sector? As small business is either wiped out or absorbed into larger and larger corporations, whose c-suites are more and more in line with the globalist agenda, they become de facto enactors and enforcers of policies that either are (or at least were not too long ago) politically toxic or judicially dubious. As a case in point, I noticed a job posting for a freelance gig that was completely remote yet the employer required any hire to be vaccinated. Aside from the obvious lunacy, what gives them that right? If mandates are no longer required in restaurants, theaters and museums in NYC for example, why are they still enforceable in the workplace? These are all rhetorical questions, of course. It’s completely illogical and capricious.
The second issue this brings up is the nature of the Judiciary itself. The Founders never intended for a nine-person panel (assuming it remains unpacked) to act as the ultimate Oracle of Delphi to make irreversible decisions that affect every man, woman and child in the nation for all time. And yet, that is exactly what happens every June as their decrees are handed down. 99% of the time, they all go in one direction: Left. The other one percent of the time they go Hard Left. Even with originalists or strict constructionists on the court, somehow the Constitution remains a “living and breathing” document. Ironic since those who regard it as such and those who have put them on the bench have dedicated themselves to that document’s death.
You have to wonder about those who look at Roe v. Wade as absolutely inviolable would feel the same way about Plessy v. Ferguson, Korematsu or even Dred Scott. If, God-willing, Roe is struck down, aside from the insane reaction from the Ba’al worshippers, do you think that Leftist attorneys general will prosecute abortionists in their jurisdiction?
In anticipation of a possible U.S. Supreme Court reversal of Roe v. Wade Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer and the state’s radical attorney general, Democrat Dana Nessel, have launched a pre-emptive two-pronged attack on the existing state law that criminalizes most abortions. Last Thursday, Whitmer filed a lawsuit demanding judicial recognition of abortion as a protected right under the Michigan constitution.
The same day, Planned Parenthood filed a lawsuit to block enforcement of the 1931 law, naming Nessel, in her capacity as attorney general, as a defendant. In transparent coordination with Whitmer and Planned Parenthood, Nessel, the same day, announced in an “impromptu” press conference her refusal to defend against Planned Parenthood’s lawsuit. In a move described as “highly unusual,” she also said “she will not even set up a conflict wall in her office to defend the case, not unless or until she is ordered by a court.”
Highly unusual, but not for Dana Nessel, who navigates the intricacies of the law the way a power mower navigates a field of daisies. Her long, loud advocacy for unrestricted legal abortion, which includes her campaign promise not to prosecute abortionists under the 1931 law if Roe is overturned, means she’s got a glaring conflict of interest . . .
. . . This tag-team approach, an example of collusive litigation, has become a Democrat specialty. You see it when activists file a “friendly lawsuit” against a state (or the federal government) with a Democrat attorney general, who then either settles in the activists’ favor or refuses to defend the lawsuit, handing the activists what they want by default.
We saw this tactic when Democrats changed voting rules in North Carolina in 2020 to tip the election. The extralegal changes, first imposed on the pretext of a [Chinese] COVID emergency, were made permanent by “a legal settlement agreement entered into by Democrat N.C. Attorney General Josh Stein and the majority-Democrat State Board of Elections with plaintiffs represented by well-known Democrat lawyer Marc Elias” — a virtual “‘one-party deal that circumvented the legislature'” . . .
. . . Nessel is claiming that her refusal to defend the Michigan abortion law, or prosecute anyone who violates it, lies within her “prosecutorial discretion as to whether to file charges against someone.” We’ve seen similar claims from “Trojan horse prosecutors” who won state and local elections thanks to millions poured into their campaigns by [Nazi collaborator and convicted felon] George Soros.
But these claims about prosecutorial discretion are bunk. Last summer, Senator Tom Cotton wrote that refusing to charge criminals for entire categories of crimes “transform[s] prosecutorial discretion into prosecutorial nullification.” The power “to emphasize or deemphasize the importance and severity of certain criminal prosecutions” doesn’t give them the power of “unilateral fiat to abolish laws they don’t like. The legislative branch is solely empowered to repeal laws, not prosecutors” . . .
. . .But power-drunk officeholders like Whitmer and Nessel, if they’re allowed to get away with it, will impose their own policy preferences on the entire state, consulting nothing more than their own partisan agenda.
Note the section I emphasized above. This was the same sort of tactic Obama and Holder used to finance their political hit squads. Use the DOJ to go after political enemies like oil companies, pharmaceuticals, banks, what-have-you for alleged discriminatory practices, irrespective of whether these companies engaged in them or not. Of course, they did; it has to be racism! Exxon may be worth billions but Uncle Sugar and his consigliere are worth TRILLIONS. And just like that, Johnny Fontaine’s boss signs the deal cutting him loose. But instead of him getting a check, Obama and Holder get it. And they pass it on to BLM, Antifa, Color of Change, the NAACP etc. etc., and at the same time all manner of radicals, deviants, incompetents, freaks and geeks get a seat in the C-suite. It’s essentially the same racket that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton perfected and got filthy rich off of. While that was penny ante stuff in comparison, it was horribly damaging to society.
These days of course, with non-stop Marxist indoctrination from pre-K through post-grad, the racket might actually become a thing of the past. And thus, we come full Psaki-Psircle back to my original point of the so-called private sector becoming not just the enforcers of Leftist policies that heretofore had a snowball’s chance in Hell of passing in Congress or even the bureaucracy or by executive order, but the actual government itself.
When you look at the words and deeds of individuals like the aforementioned Nazi collaborator Soros, Klaus Schwab of the WEF and Blackrock’s Larry Fink to name the biggest of the big three (and there are many more of course), then much of what I’m talking about comes into sharper focus. Seen in that light, much if not all of what’s going on in the world today looks quite different from what we’re being led to believe. It does not in any way, shape or form excuse the actions of bad actors, but it does help to explain who’s zoomin’ who.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Richard Fernandez: “If anything is to blame for the sad state of the world with its energy shortages, looming famines, public health theater, inflation, and war, it is Bad Luck.”Prisoners of Our Own Device
- Julie Kelly: “In its myopic mission to punish political dissidents, the Justice Department and D.C courts are destroying the basic tenets of American jurisprudence and liberty.” Mom of J6 Political Prisoner: “We Are Half Alive”
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Joe Biden’s thoughtless, casual, and inflated rhetoric is taking America to the brink of war.” (as intended by his controllers and too many fools allegedly on our side – jjs) “Genocide” Is Not a Throwaway Term of Abuse
- Eastern Orthodox faithful begin their Holy Week with hope: “God is with Ukraine.” Ukraine Updates: Russia Attacks Lviv in Western Ukraine, Killing at Least Seven
- “Data points so far on Putin’s war on Ukraine.” Sinking the Moskva
- “They do understand you, but you don’t understand them.” Li-Mu Emu and Vlad
- “It should be equally clear that the [junta’s] interest in empowering the ICC has more to do with the Democrat Party’s irresponsible infatuation with multilateralism and world bodies like the United Nations than indignation about Russian misbehavior.” Biden’s Solution to Punishing Russia for War Crimes Would Harm America
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “As the feckless Biden [junta] continues to gaslight, spin, and deflect blame for the soaring cost of living in the United States, most Americans are being forced to tighten their belts and cut back on everyday purchases like food and gasoline. And since the current U.S. Misery Index is higher than the previous month’s index of 11.67%, the economic situation is certainly not improving for the average American family’s wallet.” Biden’s Economic Policies Push the U.S. Misery Index Ever Higher
- “There is no end in sight to the painfully high energy costs or inflation that Americans are now enduring because of your failed policies.” 16 Republican States Demand Biden Reinstate Keystone XL Pipeline (just 16? – jjs)
- “All that’s needed is for Mr. Biden to reverse some disastrous regulatory decisions.” Here’s How Gas Prices Could Come Down Fast
- “Prices were surging long before Russian troops entered Ukraine. Furthermore, Putin did not stop exporting food and gas; it was the Biden [junta] and Congress that imposed sanctions, making U.S. consumers suffer additional price increases. The blame for the economic effects lies with the U.S. government, not Russia.” Ron Paul Op-Ed: Blame Powell, Not Putin or “Greedy” Corporations, for Price Hikes
- “Crenshaw is also widely credited as a leading CRT scholar. CRT holds that America is fundamentally racist, yet it teaches people to view every social interaction and person in terms of race. Its adherents pursue “antiracism” through the end of merit, objective truth and the adoption of race-based policies.” (what’s with these crackpots and Predator dreadlocks? – jjs) White House Economic Report Cites Leading Crackpot Race Theorist
- “The latest price surge comes as Europe scrambles to replace Russian natural gas with that from other countries, including the U.S., amid the ongoing invasion of Ukraine.” U.S. Natural Gas Prices Soar to Highest Since 2008
- “The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration created a program to help recruit and train more young truck drivers but is set to ruin its own well-intentioned plan with — you guessed it — bureaucracy.” The Biden Junta Ignores Trucking Industry Recommendations for a New Driver Training Program
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Center for Biological Diversity, Sierra Club, Earthjustice and at least 12 other leading organizations expressed their disappointment, arguing the action suggested the [junta] wasn’t serious about tackling climate change. The groups said the oil and gas leasing program should be permanently ended.” (they’ll have more flexibility after the midterms – jjs) “Unconscionable”: Environmental Groups Rip Biden Over Oil, Gas Drilling Restart
- “It’s amazing, what a ginned-up ‘climate crisis’ can justify. The Forces of Light are deconstructing the second-hand clothing market for your own good, you see. And naturally, as with any other ‘green’ initiative, an already thriving industry will be taken from the hands of those who built it and run it and transferred to the woke corporate counterparts of the bureaucrats who cooked up the rationale for doing so.” Busybody Do-Gooders Poised to Wreck Yet Another Industry
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Brian has already been an important leader in the Black Lives Matter movement.” Daniel Greenfield: NY’s BLM Lt. Gov Who Backed Police Defunding Busted for Bribery
- “Black men are the unwitting cannon fodder for the left, who pretend to defend them. The left pushes [its] ‘400 years of slavery’ myth to keep black people angry at white people. They also propagate the delusion that cops are ‘hunting black men’ to make sure that black men will continue to fight the cops and die. If, and when, black men stop resisting, and dying, BLM big-wigs will have to get jobs and Soros will have failed in his lifelong dream of bringing communism to the United States.” If the Left Wanted to Save Black Lives, They’d Teach Young Black Men to Not Resist Arrest Instead of Making Heroes Out of Dead Thugs
- “[China] must surely be laughing heartily as the United States continues to degrade its military forces in the name of politics.” Biden’s Equity Plan for the Military Amounts to a Catastrophic Purge
- Late last month, Kychelle Del Rosario, a fourth-year student at Wake Forest University’s School of Medicine, bragged in a tweet about how she was drawing blood from a patient. But after the patient laughed at her “She/Her” pronoun pin, Del Rosario added, “I missed his vein, so he had to get stuck twice.” “Woke” Med Student Suspended After Implying She Deliberately Hurt Patient
- “The suspect is a black supremacist. THAT’S awkward.” Paul Joseph Watson Video: The Brooklyn Subway Attack
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- 23 stopped, but how many got through unchecked? Report: 23 Migrants From Terror List Stopped at Southern Border in 2021
- “Democrat Michigan Sen. Gary Peters [whose seat was stolen from John James] said [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden should delay Title 42’s expiration date if he doesn’t have a plan when it ends, according to Politico.” Top Senate Dem Breaks Rank With Biden Junta Over Latest Immigration Decision
- The 210,000 people arrested marks “the highest monthly total in two decades,” since February 2000, said [Reuters]. Report: 210,000 Illegal Aliens Arrested at U.S.-Mexico Border in March
- “In the span of just nine days, Texas gubernatorial candidate Beto O’Rourke, a Democrat, has taken several different positions on Title 42 — a public health-related immigration provision that allows expedited deportation for illegal immigrants who enter the country.”Irish Mickey “Beto” O’Rourke Keeps Flip-Flopping On Title 42 Illegal Immigration Policy
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Now do vaccine mandates in government and the private sector. Florida Judge Voids U.S. Mask Mandate for Planes, Other Travel
- Solution for those freaking out: Don’t travel on an airplane, bus or train. “Such a Massive Mistake”: Radical Left Freaks After Judge Strikes Down Mask Mandate on Planes
- Kavanaugh and Barrett with the backstab. Roberts only handed them the knife. Supreme Court Sides With Biden Junta Against Air Force Officer Protesting Vaccine Mandate
- “The e-mail said that Amtrak will continue to encourage both passengers and employees to wear masks as an ‘optional preventative measure.’” Amtrak Removes Mask Mandate For Passengers, Employees
- “The previously mentioned actions of the Respondents have usurped the role of the Acting Secretary and State Health Advisory Board in the adoption of standards applicable to disease control in Pennsylvania,” an amended petition filed Monday reads. Group of Businesses, Residents Sues Philadelphia Over Mask Mandate
- “Wearing a mask may still give some people a sense of security, but they could breathe more easily if they’d face the facts.” Maskaholics
- “Unless effective oversight can be ensured for the World Health Organization, the United States, its leading funder, should withhold support.” Holding WHO Accountable
- This has nothing to do with the virus that they themselves co-created with Fauci. It’s political repression masked (pun intended) as a health crisis. “Strictest, Most Thorough”: China Pledges To Make Shanghai Suffer Even More Under Its “Zero-[Chines] COVID” Policy
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The first parents say they asked school officials not to speak to their children about gender identity issues or mental health concerns and the school ignored them. The same family discovered that the school officials were not only counseling their daughter in gender theology against their wishes but their son as well, giving him female pronouns and a female name without consulting the parents.” It’s On: Groomer School in Massachusetts Sued for Hiding “Gender Identity” From Parents
- “McCall made headlines in 2019 after two members of his homeowners’ association accused him of photoshopping their faces onto pornographic images.” Meet the Alleged Pervert Who Silenced a Concerned Mother’s Protest Against Obscene Books
- “Instead of training faculty members to embrace students of all races, Albemarle County school officials are using a curriculum that promotes racial discrimination,” Anderson said.Virginia Public School Admin Files Lawsuit Against School For Alleged “Racially Hostile” Work Place
- “Gallegos is now the leader of the student government that only six months earlier had been dedicated to censoring and blacklisting conservatives.” Pushback: Threatened With Blacklisting, a Conservative Student Fought Back So Hard, She is Now in Charge
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- John Lott: “If large errors can occur in even relatively uncontested parts of the country, we should be broadly concerned. What went wrong?” Montana’s 2020 Election Irregularities Are Still Unaddressed Despite Recounts Gone Wrong, Erased Records, and Suddenly Surfacing Ballots
- Kit Lam, a father of two and volunteer for the San Francisco school board recall campaign, filed a civil lawsuit on April 13 against a thief who stole recall petitions almost a year ago. As a naturalized American citizen, Lam said, “[I] should be free to express my political views without harassment and threat of violence.” Democrat Immigrant From Hong Kong Fights For Election Integrity In San Francisco
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “New court filings in a Spygate case solve some long-running mysteries and hint at serious — and shocking — developments.” 3 Blockbuster Revelations From the Latest Special Counsel Court Filings
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Dennis Prager: “The column tells you nothing about Judaism or the Bible. But it tells you a great deal about the New York Times and the Left.” New York Times Chooses Passover and Easter to Mock God and the Bible
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The scandal-plagued PAC paid $100,000 to Jennifer Horn in the first quarter of 2022, according to campaign finance records. The Lincoln Project has paid Horn a total of $475,000 in mystery legal payments since she resigned from the group amid allegations that cofounder John Weaver made unwanted sexual advances to more than 20 young men. Horn accused leaders of the Lincoln Project of ignoring allegations against Weaver.” National Man-Boy Lincoln Project Shells Out $100,000 in Mystery Legal Settlement With Cofounder
- “McKinsey, which underwrote the event, accused this month of tax evasion.” ProPublica Finds an Awkward Partner for “Billionaire Playbook” on Taxing the Rich
- When the book repeatedly asked animals what they saw, Biden replied, “I see Joe looking at me” . .. Biden was repeatedly directed by staff members during the event. At one point, even the Easter Bunny redirected him away from a group of children to focus on his current task. Joe Biden: “They’re Not Going to Let Me Read” a Children’s Book
- “In the event of a Biden departure, Americans also unsure about Kamala Harris becoming commander in chief.” Will Biden Even Finish His 1st Term? One In Five Say ‘No’ — I&I/TIPP Poll
- “As one unnamed Democrat senator told the outlet: ‘It’s bad, and it’s getting worse.’”Comedy Gold! Biden Backs Feinstein as Fit for Office Despite Colleagues Saying She May Be Facing Mental Decline
- “The data, officially reported by Secretaries of State in these key battleground states, show a swing of nearly half a million votes—more than 480,000—toward the Republicans across just five battleground states in voter registration margins.” Data Analysis: Republican Swing Voter Registration Half Million Away from Democrats Across 5 Battleground States since 2020
- “Vance, the author of Hillbilly Elegy, which was later turned into a movie recalling his troubled childhood growing up in Appalachia, was a vocal Trump critic in 2016, even referring to him as ‘America’s Hitler.’” Was Trump’s Endorsement of J.D. Vance for Senate a Mistake?
- “McConnell, along with other establishment Republicans, believes that saying, ‘We’re not Democrats’ suffices to win.” Why Mitch McConnell?
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- Larry Elder: “The phoniness of the celebration.” Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson — “Firsts” Only Matter If They’re Liberal
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The large-scale shoplifting and the do-nothing-about-it prosecutors are creating yet another opening for organized crime.” The Greatest Opportunity for Organized Crime in the US Since Prohibition
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “It is hard to imagine a fouler scheme to try to silence someone who has done nothing more than expose the Democrats’ base to the world.” The Washington Post is Trying to Dox Libs of TikTok
- “Twitter’s CEO is abusing investors’ positions to maintain his lock on compensation and further his social justice crusade.” Who Really Owns Twitter?
- “The Left’s estrangement from reality and common sense.” Elon Musk Induces Woke Panic
- “If he can acquire Twitter it will be another victory for a movement that began in 2021.”Elon Musk: Counterrevolutionary?
- “The surest way to kill a democracy is to practice political censorship under the guise of protecting society from disinformation.” The Only Way to Fight Disinformation is to Fight Political Censorship
- “Some spitballing around Elon’s remaining options. . . ” What Elon Musk Could Do to Buy Twitter Despite Its “Poison Pill”
- Dorsey initially responded to a tweet by CNN chief media correspondent and Reliable Sources host Brian Stelter about Fox News host and Daily Caller co-founder Tucker Carlson. Stelter shared a Washington Post article accusing Carlson of “selling doubt.” “And you are selling hope?” Dorsey tweeted in response to Stelter. Twitter Founder Jack Dorsey Says He Saw CNN “Create Conflict” in Ferguson “And Film It”
- “An army of idiots tries to undercut video footage damaging to the [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” Fact-Checkers to Voters: Don’t Believe Your Lyin’ Eyes
- “Now that we know [Judge] Elizabeth Gleicher is an annual and long-time donor of pro-abortion group Planned Parenthood, it is clear her own beliefs are in direct conflict with the case she is set to rule on. Judge Gleicher must recuse herself from this case immediately so that the scales of justice remain balanced, fair, and unprejudiced.” “Direct Conflict”: GOP Demands Michigan Judge Recuse Herself From Major Abortion Case
- “That is just fundamentally wrong. That is infanticide, and that has no place” Video: DeSantis Blasts Pro “Infanticide” Late-Term Abortionists
- “‘If the tissue being used for this research was derived from babies who were born alive . . . would that be a violation of law?’ Jacobs asked.” HHS Secretary Refuses to Answer Whether the University of Pittsburgh’s Experiments on Babies Violated the Law
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Election interference.” (she must be doing a lot better than we think – jjs) EU Exhumes 18 Year Old Embezzlement Charges to Derail Le Pen Presidential Bid
- “This weekend saw a rare overlap of the Jewish Passover, Muslim Ramadan, and Christian Easter holidays, fueling religious tensions. Israel has seen fierce violence since March in the form of terrorist attacks and clashes between security forces and Palestinians. Fourteen Israelis have been killed in terror attacks since March 22.” Palestinian Riots Erupt in Jerusalem Over Passover
- Thad McCotter: “There is a maxim in politics (of which diplomacy is a subset) that “the enemy of my enemy is my friend.” With the integration of revolutionary, terrorist sponsoring Iran as the third leg of the tyrannical stool with communist China and Putin’s Russia, the extant rift between Sunni and Shia Muslims has widened. A partial consequence of an Iranian regime empowered and emboldened by their equally autocratic allies is the desire of Sunni governments in the region to seek an unexpected ally – Israel.” The Abraham Accords & the New Cold War
- Yawn. Iran Warns It Will Target Israel if It Makes “Slightest Move”
- “Diversity not a strength.” Multicultural Sweden Suffers Massive Riots
- Pass the popcorn. Taliban Threatens to Attack Pakistan After Airstrikes in Afghanistan
- “The choice among America’s ruling class to remain silent over the human rights abuses in Shanghai has nothing to do with ignorance and everything to do with agreement.” Virtue-Signaling Elites Who Don’t Care About China’s Abuses Don’t Really Care About Human Rights
- “Islam is Islam.” (like “love is love” – jjs) Jihad Murderer Tells Jury He’s a “Moderate Muslim”
- Raymond Ibrahim: “And in a nation that was once so utterly terrorized in the name of Islam.”Pope “Fiction” Abandons Christ’s Cross to Appease Muslims
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “China’s influence operations have reached the top of the U.S. military, as well as its training organizations.” Deleted Web Pages Reveal Dean of National Defense University Visit with Chinese Communist-Run Think Tank
- “This appears to be an initiative that is compromising on readiness for no commensurate benefit and indeed may risk hurting morale, unit cohesion, and individual performance.” (and it’s intentional – jjs) Biden’s Air Force Crafts New Mission: Create a “Safe Space” for Cadets to Share Feelings
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “You’d expect California Republicans — I assume, based on the poll, that they haven’t yet been driven to extinction — to think that taxes are too high. But 54% of Democrats agree with those nasty, regressive conservatives? Oh my.” California Madness: You Won’t Believe What They Say They’re Sick Of
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Isn’t it interesting that, for all the left’s incessant bleating about so-called healthcare “inequity” and vaccine “inequity,” it turns out it’s actually (at least according to this study) the life of the left’s favorite punching bag — the evil white male — who has been the most negatively impacted by the effects of their pandemic hysteria? When will the left rage-tweet about this factual inequity? Study: U.S. Life Expectancy Declines for This Surprising Group, So Where’s the Leftist Outrage?
- “A New York measure will help more patients get access to quality medical care.”Unleashing the Nurse Practitioners
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “These pieces came from the rocket’s upper stage, which reached orbit in ’21 and only now fell to Earth when its orbit decayed. Usually, most of the upper stage of a rocket burns up upon re-entry. However, certain pieces, such as the inner helium tanks that keep the larger fuel and oxidizer tanks pressurized, are sometimes strong enough to survive re-entry. It is likely that these tanks are the metallic spheres.” Pieces of Old Long March 3B Rocket Fall on India
- “The galaxy is estimated to be about 55 million light years away, and is thought to have a supermassive black hole at its center with a mass somewhere between 9 and 38 million times the mass of the Sun.” The Spiral Galaxy M-91
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Gender theory reduces women to the status of defective men.” Women Are Queer
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Today, however, the ‘New Left’ of the 60s and 70s, which once advocated for free speech and opposed the establishment, now advocates for censorship and embraces the establishment and authoritarianism they previously rejected.” The Counterculture Movement is Here to Stay
- Christian Toto: “Far-Left Oscar host’s comments reveal plenty about her, media corruption.”What Amy Schumer’s Shocking Confession Left Out
- “Far be it from us to forbid people to derive comfort from tacky but innocent art. But far be it also to hold persons and their works above criticism because we like their politics.” The Habit of Cultivating Mediocre Judgment
HITHER & YON
- “Remembering Art Rupe of Specialty Records” A Good Ear for Business
- “Peter Longerich’s illuminating book explains how the Nazis went from haphazardly slaughtering Jews to the ‘Final Solution.’” Wannsee: The Road to the Final Solution
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.