Good morning, kids. Thursday and the subject of the theft of the 2020 election and subsequent overthrow of the US government, both in my column yesterday as well as Ace’s post as it applied to the sandbag interview of Trump by Pierced Organ (aka Piers Morgan) engendered some lively discussion among the commenters, to say the least. Before delving yet again into that subject especially as it relates to a speculative re-re-election campaign of Trump, there seems to be a new twist to his supposed storming off of the set in a huff.
On Wednesday afternoon, British media personality Piers Morgan posted a video clip from an interview that is set to air with former President Donald Trump next week that is generating controversy over whether it was deceptively edited. The clip appears to show Trump storming out of the interview, while subsequent reporting suggests that is not what happened.
“Turn the camera off,” Trump says at the end of the video clip that Morgan posted to his Twitter account. “Very dishonest.”
NBC News reported that audio provided to the network by Trump’s team appears to tell a different story about what happened.
“The two men laughed and thanked each other, the recording shows,” NBC News reported. “There are no signs of Trump’s storming off set.”
If the play-by-play of what happened is important to you, then by all means you can click on the links and have at it. FYI, this new Piers Morgan show is being produced on an outlet called TalkTV which is a wholly owned entity of Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation. I’m shocked. Meh, is Donald Trump getting sandbagged by the media any more newsworthy or surprising than the discovery that water is wet?
Yet the question remains, should the theft of the 2020 election be a campaign issue, let alone the central issue, of Donald Trump or any potential candidate? I suppose it depends on what your definition of the word “be” be. The magnitude of the crime cannot be allowed to be swept under the rug and forgotten as if nothing happened. On the other hand, the fact that the media is not only the mouthpiece for the perpetrators of the crime but accessories before and after the fact, given its role as an active participant in the previous attempt to sabotage the 2016 elections, means that any attempt to even broach the subject will be effectively painted as sour grapes. Worse, it in theory distracts from the abject destruction that has been wrought on us in just 14 months.
I suppose I have to admit that I’m guilty of not realizing that a very large segment of the population, if not the majority, has the attention span of a flea. Worse, believing that others see things as I see them. It’s a sad state of affairs to come to the realization that that just isn’t the case. And yet, I just can’t let go of it. Maybe there is some sort of a happy medium wherein the suffering that is driving droves of heretofore core Democrat constituents away from them (if not toward the GOP) can be directly tied to the events of November 2020? Or is it just better to shut up, point to the John Wayne Gacy card-carrying NEA member dressed as the Tooth Fairy instructing your children in the glories of glory holes and let the Democrats get wiped out.
And yet, and yet. I don’t have a Wayback Machine and even if I did, I don’t have the ability to change history. But, it raises the question, had Trump been reelected would any of this pre-apocalyptic nightmare have happened in the first place? Or, would 2024 and the end of his notional eight years have heralded an even worse disaster?
In contrast to the potentially disastrous political situation for the GOP which a narrow 2020 win would have engendered, the prospect for both Trump and the entire Republican party for 2022 and 2024 looks bright.
In fact, looking even further out, 2028 would not be marked by the usual two-term election malaise as the political reality in that respect is that it would appear for Trump’s successor as a follow on from a single term.
Sometimes a loss, no matter how much it hurts, can turn out to be a blessing in disguise, and 2020 is very much that blessing. The Biden administration’s policy plans have been waylaid by Omicron, Manchin and Sinema, inflation, Putin’s war, rising urban crime and internal party divisions. So far Biden’s 2020 win has not inflicted too much damage than can’t quickly be fixed in 2022/24
About forty thousand votes in two presidential elections in a row will have determined the American landscape for a generation after the midterms — such are the imponderables of fate in a polarized society.
First off, the author of this essay postulates that Trump would have won in a squeaker or that it would’ve been a tie and that Mike Pence would have cast the deciding vote. Had that been the case, for sure there would’ve been a hot civil war and given the Stalinization of the DoD, the situation would’ve been in doubt right there. But I don’t think it was going to be a squeaker; he was on his way to a clear victory if not a big win until the toilet overflowed in Atlanta.
Second, he assumes that everything we are experiencing right now would have happened had Trump been re-elected. I would say that that’s a complete crock, especially in terms of the economy, with the exception of the continuing madness over the General Tso’s Sickness. Hard to game out the might-have-beens on that front but given the anger over mask and vaccine mandates by normal Americans, much of that garbage would have been tossed, along with Fauci. For sure, China would still be in check, Russia would never have invaded Ukraine, Iran might have finally collapsed, oil would be flowing and gas would still be about $2.50 a gallon, among other things.
It should be noted that Trump is responsible for giving the Democrats the tools to rig the election, insofar as being bamboozled with the “two weeks to flatten the curve” and Operation Warp Speed for vaccines, instead of going to the mattresses on therapeutics and not locking the country down. Oh well. In any case, these what-ifs are all imponderable and a waste of time. But the one observation that I am in agreement on is that the destruction being wrought on us by the Democrat Party, the media, and leftists in and out of government is out in the open, repulsive in the extreme and is directly felt by everyone in their wallets and psyches. I think that we are at a cultural/societal inflection point. The problem is, it’s only been a little over 14 months. We still have another 33 to go — with or without Sponge Brain Square Depends in the Oval Office. And that assumes we win it all in ’24 along with the expected Dem wipeout this coming November.
Well, what’s done is done and what’s to come is anyone’s guess. All we can do is the best we can in the here and now. I’m scared out of my mind but at the same time there is always reason for hope.
Trump? DeSantis? Bueller? Who knows. I’m looking beyond electoral politics to a sea change in culture and society away from the headlong plunge towards Sodom and Gomorrah and back towards normalcy. The forces arrayed against us for sure are doing everything they can to prevent it. But they’re not infallible. We just have to hang tough and hang together.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Leaders in tech, industry, and government systematically turn American innovation against America.” OS Mandarin
- “Do human rights supersede property rights?” The 1964 Civil Right Acts: A Moral Eugenical Moment in American History
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Nothing seems to be working. And no one seems to care.” How America Became La La Land
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “This operation in the east of Ukraine is aimed, as was announced from the very beginning, to fully liberate the Donetsk and Luhansk republics,” he said. “It is beginning – I mean, another stage of this operation is beginning. And I am sure this will be a very important moment of this entire special operation.” Lavrov Hints Russia Will Retain Parts of Ukraine After Referendums, “The Manifestation of Democracy”
- “Biden about to send another $800 million.” Black Hole: CNN Admits US “Doesn’t Really Know” What Happens to Weapons Sent to Ukraine
- Mariupol commander: “We will not lay down our weapons.” Ukraine Updates: Russia Extends Mariupol Surrender Deadline, Wimbledon Bans Russian and Belarusian Players
- “The European Union and others on the continent have taken a vocal stance in support of Ukraine, condemning the eight-year-old Russian war in the country with renewed vigor. European states have largely failed to turn their words into meaningful action, however, as many of their economies are heavily dependent on Russian natural gas, oil, and coal. Their purchases fund the Russian state and, thus, the war they claim to oppose.” Russia Confirms Europe “Significantly Increased Gas Purchases,” Funding Ukraine War
- “He is surely contemplating how to avenge his humiliation.” What’s Next for Putin?
- “A Russian defeat could reshape the security landscape to U.S. advantage in Europe and beyond.” (the Global Reset Mafia notwithstanding – jjs) America’s Interest in Ukrainian Victory
- “The atrophy of nuclear strategy is a vestige of the ‘era of strategic happy talk’ associated with the ‘end of history’ narrative.” Putin and Nukes: Déjà Vu All Over Again?
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Americans, however, are now fully aware of the depth of deception to which this administration will go, are keen to remind it that oil and gas aren’t the only things that are expensive. Miscalculations are too.” The “Putin Price Hike” Show Flops in D.C.
- John Stossel: “Recently the tabloid freaked out over higher prices imposed by ride-share companies. ‘New Yorkers are fed up with forking over excessive amounts for Uber and Lyft rides.’ Excessive? Just what is ‘excessive?’ Who decides?” Uber Clueless
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The EPA is now collecting applications for 2022’s spending from the American Rescue Plan (ARP), [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion [Chinese] COVID-19 relief package passed last year.” EPA Spent Chinese COVID Relief Money On “Environmental Justice,” “Tree Walks”
- “So, unfortunately, we have these ridiculous population estimates from the U.N. that need to be updated because they just do not make any sense,” he said. “You can look and see, what was the birth rate last year, how many kids were born, and then multiply that by life expectancy – okay, so that’s how many people will be alive in the future.” Elon Musk: Overpopulation Is False, “Earth Could Maintain a Population Many Times the Current Level
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Joe Biden is a symbol of the entire federal government: Its dangerous incompetence, corruption, and utter disrespect for the American people and the rule of law.” It’s Not Just Joe Biden. The United States Has a Potemkin Government
- “How a chance encounter with a kind police officer made me begin to question my assumptions.” Prager U Video: How I Stopped Hating the Police
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime.” The Neglected Victims of the Border Crisis
- “Every state is now a border state.” Maine Overwhelmed by Asylum Seekers
- Miranda Devine: “More than 2.5 million illegal migrants have crossed into the US since Joe Biden took office. Among them were 42 people on the terror watchlist, according to CBP. Yet when White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked about these suspected terrorists, she blew off the question, saying it was a tiny proportion of total illegal crossers.What a relief.” Still More Secret Migrant Flights. Why is Biden Keeping Them Off the Books?
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] mask mandate crumbles just as [Chinese] COVID rates climb. What will he do?” Biden is Caught Between a Mask and a Hard Spot
- However, 120 countries still get the “High Risk” designation! CDC Drops All Countries From “Do Not Travel” Chinese Covid-19 List
- “In other words, it is not deferring to United States District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle’s ruling, in which she deemed Biden’s mask mandate illegal.” Port Authority Continues Forced Masking at New York Airports
- “Why Biden doesn’t just throw in the towel on mandating masks on planes, buses, and trains is a mystery. The government has lost the argument. Mandating masks at this point — and for only two weeks — is futile and unnecessary.” Biden Says Masking Is a Choice as His DOJ Fights to Hold Onto Mandate
- “Remember the maskholes.” Disappearing Chinese COVID Mandates: Maoists in the Mist
- “The shady deal has now been confirmed.” REVEALED: Fauci’s Texas Lab Signed a “Confidential” Deal With Wuhan Colleagues Enabling “Destroying Secret Files, Materials”
- “Those who forced babies off airplanes, froze kids at school, and refused service to customers who wouldn’t mask are now worried about mask harassment.” Mask Nazis Who Terrorized Americans For Years Are Worried They Might Get Mocked For Mask Obsession
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Math is about getting the right answer. It’s not about how you feel about the problem.”Daniel Greenfield: 2 + 2 = 4 — Gov DeSantis Puts Math Ahead of Feelings
- Betsy McCaughey: “Transgender advocates have a right to their views, but they don’t have a right to brainwash our kids with them.” Science Shows Transgender Education Doesn’t Belong in Schools
- “’Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!’ When Emily Mais, assistant principal at Agnor-Hurt Elementary School in Virginia strongly objected to training materials being used by the Albemarle County school district that preached that only whites could be racists, and in fact all were, she found herself endlessly harassed, forced to make numerous public apologies, and eventually was forced to resign in the face of numerous insults and threats against her.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Assistant Principal Harassed and Forced to Resign for Rejecting School’s Insistence That All Whites Are Racists
- “. . . making sure your child gets the best education possible is not even remotely what most inspires the NEA’s national leadership and likely the majority of its members. What inspires them now is handing millions of dollars in campaign contributions to the most liberal Democrat candidates every two years, as well as awarding multi-millions more in favorable propaganda and compulsory classroom indoctrination to advocates of curriculums based on Critical Race Theory, woke gender studies, and other far-Left ‘progressive’ poison.” What if the Democrats Could No Longer Depend on the NEA?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Newly released CIA memoranda suggest the tech gurus behind the Alfa Bank hoax also tracked Donald Trump’s movements to devise another collusion conspiracy theory.” New Documents Suggest Democrats Sicced the CIA on Their Domestic Enemy, the President
- “’There is no evidence that Mr. Sussmann’s meeting with [FBI general counsel James] Baker had anything to do with the Clinton Campaign’s broader media strategy.’ Except it likely does.” Here’s the Tweet Clinton’s Lawyer Doesn’t Want Admitted as Evidence in Durham Case
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “An officer for the caucus is part of an anti-Israel organization.” Progressive Dems Pull Endorsement After Candidate Receives Money From Pro-Israel Group
- “Guv backs chief elections manager Brian Li after he misled students about how votes would be counted.” Princeton Student Government Stands by Anti-Israel Vote It Concedes Was “Unfair and Incorrect”
- “The Easter holidays, the entire message of the Gospels of the Easter holidays was ‘Love one another,’” Dowd began. “And I have said this before, and I’ll say it again: If Jesus Christ was alive today, he would be called a groomer. He would be called woke. And he would be called a socialist, if he was alive today.” (with that, and more, he’s on the Highway to Hell, literally – jjs) Former Bush-Cheney Advisor: Jesus Christ “Would Be Called a Groomer” if He “Was Alive” Today
- “I don’t think Trump cares one way or the other,” State Senator Frank Niceley said in an interview last month in defense of removing Ortagus from the ballot. “I think Jared Kushner—he’s Jewish, she’s Jewish—I think Jared will be upset. Ivanka will be upset. I don’t think Trump cares.” Anti-Semitism Rocks Congressional Race in Tennessee
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “I’m a bonafide Republican by their standards, and frankly, by any metric. I’m further disappointed that the party insiders at the Tennessee Republican Party do not seem to share my commitment to President Trump’s America First policies,” [Morgan] Ortagus said in a statement, the outlet reported. “Our team is evaluating the options before us.” Tennessee GOP Boots Ex-Trump Official Off Primary Ballot
- “When first elected to Congress last January, Hawaii Democrat Rep. Kaialiʻi Kahele joined the transportation and infrastructure committee and its aviation subcommittee. The congressman, 48, still works as a pilot for Hawaiian Airlines, according to his spokesperson. Last year, he co-sponsored four bills related to aviation that his employer lobbied for.” Congressman’s Airline Income While Pushing Related Bills, Proxy Voting, Warrants Ethics Probe: Watchdog
- “Rep. Kurt Schrader’s campaign site, for example, says the Oregon Democrat ‘understands that having access to health care should be a basic right for every single American.’ He does not offer campaign employees a group health care plan, Federal Election Commission records show.” These Democrats Say Health Care Is a Human Right for All, Except Their Campaign Staff
- “Coming in with a net favorability rating of +63, Trump leads Donald Trump Jr. (+57), and Gov. Ron DeSantis (+53), Sen. Ted Cruz (+43), Nikki Haley (+41).” (Haley? Feh. – jjs) Poll: Donald Trump Commands GOP’s Greatest Favorability Rating, Romney and McConnell Lowest
- [Top Sanders adviser and 2020 campaign manager Faiz] Shakir’s mention of “an open 2024 Democratic presidential primary” implies that top Democratic brass have doubts that Biden, who will turn 82 in 2024, will run for a second term. While a majority of Americans think Biden is “too old” to do his job, the president told his former boss, Barack Obama, that he’s running. Feel the Bern, Again? Sensing Weak Biden, Dems May Turn to Octogenarian Socialist for 2024
- “There’s a trend that … all Latinos when they come here, they need to be Democrats in that … everybody’s so racist and all that,” Victor Jimenez told the Daily Caller News Foundation.In Their Own Words: Why Hispanics and Latinos Are Shifting Right
- “As more and more Asian-Americans engage with the news, and ‘their English gets better’ they realize ‘wow! We are actually conservatives,’ Williams said, adding that the Democrats think they can take Asian-Americans for granted.” Asian-Americans Are Bolting From the Democrat Party, and They Might Never Look Back
- “I mean, when you’ve lost a Twitter user with a handle like ‘Elon Musk pay my student loans,’ what kind of Democrat are you? In Biden’s case, one wearing a massive albatross around his neck. How long before his fellow Dems throw him overboard?” Lefties in Panic Over Biden Support Collapse With Younger Voters
* * * * *
- “Sounds like the dog isn’t the only one who could benefit from reform school.” Joe Biden Has Major Problems
- “I believe he thinks he’s the only one who can beat Trump. I don’t think he thinks there’s anyone in the Democrat party who can beat Trump and that’s the biggest factor.” Putting On a Happy Face: Yet Another News Report Says Biden is Running Again in 2024
- “Does Kamala Harris think the Space Force doesn’t know what space is…” Kamala Harris Delivers Preschool Explanation of Space — To Sworn-In, Grown-Adult Members of the U.S. Space Force
- “In doing so, she’s taking a page out the leftists’ book of lawfare and, frankly, she’s got a slam dunk case.” Tulsi Gabbard Brings a Sledgehammer to Mitt Romney and Keith Olbermann
- “Democrats will likely retain 198 seats, whereas Republicans will likely win 210. Twenty-seven will be tossups.” More Evidence House Democrats Are in for a Shellacking This November
- “While Trump has made other endorsements in competitive Senate primaries, the Ohio primary will be one of the first serious tests of his clout.” Trump’s Vance Endorsement Shows He’s in the Game
- “A contested 2020 win would have eventuated in a complete disaster for both Trump and the GOP.” (I don’t necessarily agree with the premise, but some of the conclusions are resonant – jjs) The 2020 Loss — A Blessing In Disguise?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “We don’t know why this person smashed out several windows, we don’t know why this person had a metal stake, we don’t know why this person approached the officers with that metal stake, but we’re investigating that now,” Contee told the press. Secret Service Officers Shoot and Kill Alleged Peruvian Embassy Intruder: Police
- “Despite the juror making clear that his views were based on statistics and not his personal feelings about black people, Love’s counsel moved to exclude the prospective juror based on ‘his stated beliefs that . . . non-whites commit more violent crimes than whites.’”Wiseass Latina Sotomayor Argues People Familiar With FBI Crime Stats Should be Banned From Capital Case Juries
- “The legislation would not necessarily prohibit ticket quotas because it only affects arrests and summons.” New Virginia Law Bans Police Departments from Enacting Arrest Quotas
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Morgan’s team deceptively edited the clips together to make it as nasty as possible for Trump—and to drive up the ratings for Morgan’s new show. Morgan’s new show, Piers Morgan Uncensored, launches next week on Talk TV, a subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation.” Deceptive Edits: Audio Contradicts Pierced Organ, Shows He Warped Trump Interview Ending in Promo
- “You are putting my parents and my autistic sister in danger you sick fucks.” “This Is On You!”: Woman With Same Name as Doxxed “Libs of TikTok” Reveals Threats, Blasts WaPo’s Taylor Lorenz
- “It is a contest over who controls the public discourse, and with it, who rules.” Elon Musk’s Battle for Twitter is a Proxy War for Americans Against the Ruling Class
- “Yesterday’s admission by the FDA regarding the inherent risks of NIPT screenings marks another step towards protecting life by the most pro-abortion administration in American history.” FDA Admits Prenatal Screening Tests Are Often Wrong, Leading Parents To Make “Inappropriate Health Care Decisions” Like Abortion
- “Perennial political failure Wendy Davis on Tuesday filed a legal challenge to the Texas Heartbeat Act, which bans abortion after six weeks.” Wendy Davis Gears Up for Next Failure
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “She is only two to four points behind President Emmanuel Macron in the lead-up to the second round, a very different scenario from five years ago, when Macron, then an aspiring young leader, defeated Mrs. Le Pen handily.” Will Populism Triumph in France’s Election?
- “Mobs of Muslim migrant youths set police vehicles on fire and hurled stones at police officers, with some shouting, ‘allahu akbar’ during the rampage.” German Media Falsely Claims Muslim Riots in Sweden Were “Right Wing Demos”
- “The wartime saga of Guadalcanal may be repeated in the near future.” (if the Chi-Coms don’t collapse in on themselves first, or before we do the same – jjs) Guadalcanal 2.0
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “If Vladimir Putin was hesitant to attack U.S. satellites because of the potentially destructive American counterattack in space, he is now tempted to strike hard and fast against the Yanks in space.” Biden Kills U.S. Space Dominance
- “Assange still has legal options of appeal. His lawyers have four weeks to make submissions to Patel, and can seek to appeal to the High Court.” British Judge Approves Julian Assange’s Extradition to U.S. Over Spying Charges
- “The aircraft carried the U.S. Army Golden Knights for an event at the Washington National’s baseball stadium, according to the Hill. The House and Senate were not in session at the time of the evacuation. . . Nationals hired a parachutist team that did not communicate properly, two sources told CNN.” US Capitol Evacuated After Aircraft Intrusion Warning
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Excessive infrastructure costs plague freeway construction in conservative areas, too.” Red State Building Blues
- “Worse, the poison of critical race theory is strongly inserted into this survey. One entire section is dedicated to outlining ways to guarantee equal outcomes among races, which thus encourages the government to fund not the best science but to distribute grants based on race, ethnicity, and gender quotas.” Planetary Scientists Propose Next NASA Boondoggle
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Legal marijuana makes America dumber and more violent.” The Dope Makes the Poison
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “These facts, combined with the delays forced on SpaceX by the FAA, provides further circumstantial evidence that the federal bureaucracy under the Biden administration is working to block the success of Elon Musk’s space companies.” Delta Testing Starlink Use on Its Airplanes
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “When I was a teenager, the cool kids smoked cigarettes. Today they cut off their weiners. . .” Against All Odds: Mother Tells How Her Daughter and Every One of Her Friends Are Suddenly Trans
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Disney is a guest in Florida. Today, we remind them. @GovDeSantis just expanded the Special Session so I could file HB3C which eliminates Reedy Creek Improvement District, a 50 yr-old special statute that makes Disney to exempt from laws faced by regular Floridians.”Florida Senate Passes Bill to End Disney’s Special Tax Jurisdiction
- “Disney sets a trap for children.” The Mouse That Whored
- Does this mean that Disney will get rid of those movies and shows. too? Or will they place disclaimers that say, “It’s okay to be fat,” or “Not everybody who has a hook for a hand is a bad guy”? What about Peter Pan’s Flight: will they close it? Seriously, Disney? The Wokest Place on Earth Finds Beloved Characters “Potentially Problematic”
- “Production company claimed its staff received threats and abuse.” (if true, and it isn’t, they got off easy – jjs) “Family Sex Show” Aimed at Kids Cancelled After Backlash
- “You can’t even get a burger anymore without being read a leftist homily.” Burger King’s Brilliant Idea: Making Fun of Catholics During Easter
- “The new iconoclasm has deep roots.” Twilight of the Idols
- Christian Toto: “Westword’s attempt to silence fan fave Gina Carano reeks of woke insanity”Denver Pub Offers Embarrassing Crash Course on Cancel Culture
- “How can such a brilliantly original writer have such dumb, derivative politics?” Paul Auster, Man in the Dark
HITHER & YON
- “It’s hard to believe that it has been nearly twenty-three years since the Columbine massacre.” One Columbine Story
- “A bracing essay collection from the author of Wag the Dog.” Mamet’s Wisdom
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.