Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and with everything going on, I’d like to remind everyone how we got here in the first place; a seriously compromised election brought about by the evisceration of whatever fig leaf of voter integrity there might have been prior to the “two weeks to flatten the curve” that was aided and abetted by individuals and institutions allegedly on our side.
Before going any further, let me state for the record that no matter how much I appreciate what he did for this country, Donald Trump himself bears a good portion of the blame by going along with the psy-op that used the Chinese COVID as cover, which allowed all of the aforementioned to occur. Whether he seeks a third term or not, the magnitude of stealing a national election – the greatest crime in our history – must not and cannot be allowed to be swept under the rug. Yet, from a practical political perspective, running on that and that alone is probably not the best idea, and God bless PDT he seems to be doing just that and in his own sledgehammer style that, for sure in this instance, tends to put the focus more on his personality than the facts.
But that said, in the wake of the complete hack hit-job “interview” with Pierced Organ, he of the Limey overbite, some very crucial revelations only serve to bolster what Trump said and what we all saw happen with our own eyes on Election Night 2020.
The complaint alleges that “Fulton County’s Advance Voting poll closing tapes are a fraudulent, un-certified, unsigned, and un-checked false representation of over 311,000 ballots that no court could legally accept.”
Joe Biden’s state-certified margin of victory in the state was only 11,779 votes.
This comes on the heels of a recent report from Just the News indicating that at least 36 memory cards had to be prematurely removed from Dominion Voting System tabulation machines, “raising new concerns about chain of custody and belatedly discovered memory cards.”
The new complaint accuses Fulton County of violating state law “regarding the closing of ballot scanner polls and tampering with ballot scanners,” as seals had broken and flashcards were removed at the end of early voting on Oct. 30, 2020. . .
. . . According to independent investigative journalist Kevin Moncla, Fulton County “removed the flashcards from 109 tabulators and closed them out on different machines, and it leaves them wide open — unsecure and open to manipulation.”
“If those flashcards were put into another machine, then we would never know it,” he added. “They could have scanned — added additional votes, and we would have no idea.”
You will recall that around 9:00PM Eastern, Trump was in the lead in Georgia by a seemingly insurmountable 356,945. Ditto in five other states with similar margins. Yet, by daybreak, Joe Biden was in the lead in Georgia by 11,779 votes. Beyond what the article states, recall that in Atlanta as well as Detroit, Milwaukee and elsewhere, the vote count was stopped and GOP observers forcibly ejected as the windows and doors to the counting centers were sealed.
Not a smidgen of corruption! And that’s just Georgia. Recounts and audits have been attempted in fits and starts in Wisconsin, Arizona and Pennsylvania where enough proof, despite both Democrat and RINO stonewalling either hint at or show similar findings. 81 million votes, my ass. Look, they stole it. They know they stole it and we know they stole it. But let’s face some facts: Biden has been installed and there is no force on this earth that is going to remove him and put Donald Trump back in the Oval Office. What’s done is done. But as I stated earlier, and the other day, it cannot be allowed to either be swept under the rug or worse, turned on its ear as a conspiracy theory with which to both ridicule us the aggrieved and worse, use as a legal precedent to have us banished from the public discourse, fired from our jobs and even imprisoned.
Right now, there are scores of Americans no different than you or I who are still languishing in prison for, at worst, trespassing. Hell, they didn’t even trespass since it has been proven that the Capitol Police actually unlocked the doors and allowed people into the building where they did no more than gawk at the drapery and statuary. And yet, what is provably nothing less than Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s personal goon squad murdered two unarmed women, Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland, in cold blood while dozens of paid agents and informants of the FBI egged on the crowd to become violent, (See: Ray Epps) or engaged in vandalism themselves. See: BLM thug John Sullivan.
The estimable Julie Kelly nails it, yet again.
Ravi Satkalmi, a former high-ranking NYPD official, took over the Capitol Police’s expanding intelligence unit this month. But his agency suffered a major humiliation Wednesday night after it forced the evacuation of the Capitol and surrounding buildings after spotting “an aircraft that poses a probable threat.” Staff scrambled to exit the buildings in a panic, and news outlets interrupted coverage with “breaking news” bulletins about the suspicious aircraft.
Roughly 15 minutes later, Capitol police backtracked and announced there was no threat; the aircraft, it turned out, was a U.S. Army plane preparing to perform a parachute stunt at the Washington Nationals baseball game. After issuing an “all clear” notice, a USCP senior security official told Fox News, “This is not supposed to happen. It looks bad.”
While the gaffe was heavily mocked on social media, the Capitol Police’s most ardent defender came to the rescue. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) quickly released a statement commending Capitol Police’s “heroism” and “exemplary service.”
Blaming the Federal Aviation Administration for allegedly failing to notify Capitol Police about the event, Pelosi promised to investigate what happened. “The unnecessary panic caused by this apparent negligence [by the FAA] was particularly harmful for Members, staff, and institutional workers still grappling with the trauma of the attack on their workplace on January 6th,” she said in a written statement.
Pelosi and her Democratic colleagues—who in 2020 readily took a knee in the Capitol building to honor George Floyd—have found the one police department they not only routinely describe as “heroic” but deserving of billions of new dollars courtesy of American taxpayers: the U.S. Capitol Police.
Since January 6, 2021, congressional Democrats have lavished the federal law enforcement agency with praise, medals of honor, and loads of cash to fund everything from more officers to a “Wellness and Trauma” program to help officers cope with the aftermath of the four-hour disturbance that resulted in the death of four Trump supporters.
Over the past 15 months, however, the department has morphed into Pelosi’s own little Secret Service. While purporting to defend “Congress, the U.S. Capitol, and our democracy,” Capitol cops act more as a narrative enforcer for Democrats, particularly as it relates to the events of January 6. . .
. . .As it perpetuates the Democrats’ narrative about January 6, Capitol Police are also doing Pelosi’s political dirty work. A Politico report earlier this year revealed the department’s extensive “intelligence” gathering operation targeting Republican lawmakers, staff members, donors, and constituents. Capitol Police spies . . . er, investigators scoured social media accounts and conducted background checks on associates of congressional Republicans. “For example, the unit scrutinized a meeting that Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) held with donors in a private home,” Betsy Woodruff Swan and Daniel Lippman reported in January. “Analysts eyed the homeowner’s and attendees’ social media accounts and looked for any foreign contacts they had” . . .
. . . . Clearly, this agency cannot be trusted; like the FBI, the Capitol Police is a corrupt enforcement arm of the Democratic Party. And now, it plans to take its partisan show on the road by opening offices in other states, including California and Florida.
Congress should not have a police force unaccountable to the public. Capitol Police, rather than perform its duties, have instead demonstrated allegiance to congressional Democrats at the risk of public safety.
Defund—and disband—the U.S. Capitol Police.
Preach it, sister. It should be noted that the aim of this kangaroo court J6 Commission is not only out to nail Trump but abuse the law by sliming any public figures who attended the Stop the Steal Rally – over a half a mile away from the Capitol building where the “riot” was happening – as an insurrectionist, and thereby prevent them from running for office. God forbid you’re a private citizen since the junta is encouraging friends and family to rat you out, ostensibly to “preserve our precious democracy” (*vomit*).
Just as a reminder, those of us who are insisting that fighting the sexual abuse and ultimate sexual enslavement of our children to the all powerful State as well as the indoctrination via Jive Kampfcrackpot racialist theory is the absolute hill to die on and a political super-weapon to defeat the Left – and it is – this same corrupt DOJ and FBI at the behest of the junta that stole the election is targeting us for daring to confront the indoctrinators and sexual deviants mutilating our children.
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, here are a couple of items that while wholly unsurprising nevertheless raise the blood pressure to dangerous levels.
New York Times reporters Alexander Burns and Jonathan Martin offered a recording on Tuesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show,” allegedly of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) telling Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) that he would recommend to then-President Donald Trump that he should resign.
Earlier today, a spokesman denied the report that McCarthy called for Trump’s resignation from the upcoming book, This Will Not Pass: Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America’s Future, authored by Burns and Martin.
So, okay, there’s a whole mess of agitprop organs and pimps in that pull quote that should be taken with grain of salt the size of Jupiter. But given what we know of the subjects involved, and of course past experience, their denials ring hollow. Especially since the two of them are on tape.
Worse still is your favorite Chinless Chao-hound Mitch McConnell:
Following the [January 6] incident, McConnell was grateful to Democrats for taking action against his long-time political opponent, the New York Times reported. After it become certain that House Democrats would use January 6 as a potent political cudgel against conservatives, McConnell agreed with Democrats that Trump should be impeached.
“The Democrats are going to take care of the son of a bitch for us,” McConnell purportedly said. “If this isn’t impeachable, I don’t know what is.”
So, okay, I totally get it. Going on about “we wuz robbed!” isn’t going to accomplish jack. But we were robbed — after being kicked in the groin by the Deep State and then stabbed in the back by the GOP and the so-called “conservative” punditry.
Maybe a political ad with the image of someone’s little kid in drag with the accompanying headline Stolen Elections Have Consequences is worth a try.
Meh, what the hell do I know? Have a good weekend.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “An analysis of the current American political crisis.” What Trump and Chinese Covid Revealed
- “Social media is not conducive to the clear-headed and dispassionate evaluation of alternatives that must characterize every prudential decision.” The Great and Unreliable Informant
- Glenn Reynolds: “Musk is exactly right. Wokeness is a ‘mind virus,’ a toxic idea that spreads from one person to another like a zombie plague. It makes you stupid and removes concern for your well-being. And as I wrote in The Social Media Upheaval, Twitter is the main vector by which this virus is spread. But as long as it’s destroying the left, is it really a good idea to stop it?” Maybe Elon Musk Should Give Up on Twitter — And Let it Destroy the Woke
- David Horowitz: “Understanding the Progressive mind, Part IV.” The Hierarchy of Oppression
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Since Russia’s incursion on Feb. 24, Biden has navigated U.S. involvement in the war amid a threat of nuclear escalation. His administration banned imports of Russian oil and gas and levied crippling economic sanctions as it delivered billions in security assistance to Ukraine. The U.S. military also sent 15,000 troops overseas to reinforce NATO countries, even though Biden has promised the United States will not get involved in the war.” Poll Shows Just How Weak Americans Think Biden Is on Russia
- “The package will include heavy artillery, dozens of howitzers, 144,000 rounds of ammunition to be used with the howitzers, and more tactical drones, Biden said. The funding will also cover vehicles to tow howitzers and other field equipment.” Biden Announces More Ukraine Military Aid
- “These individuals are denied entry into the Russian Federation indefinitely,” Russia’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement. Russia Unleashes New Sanctions, Bans Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg & Others from Entry
- “Such testing is routine and was not a surprise,” said Pentagon press secretary John Kirby. “We did not deem the test to be a threat to the United States or its allies.” “Wakeup Call”: Russia Tests New ICBM, Claiming It Can Overcome All Missile Defense Systems
- “Ukrainian civil society pitches in for the war effort.” Mobilizing to Win
- “Support the current thing or be banned.” Ukrainian Tennis Star Demands Russian Players Be Subjected to Ideological Purity Test
- “Despite all the fretting over Trump’s ‘America First’ rhetoric, his administration strengthened relations with key partners. The Biden [junta] has lost them all.” What Trump Got Right About Central Europe, Ukraine, and the Politics of Security
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “As inflation wreaks havoc on the economy, Democrats and some Republicans want the government to embrace a failed Nixon-era policy. They are starting small, but watch out.”Beware of Price Controls
- “Biden’s plans on oil and gas leases is just the latest signal to investors in oil and gas industry there’s no ally in the White House.” Why Biden’s Court-Ordered Resumption of Oil and Gas Leases Won’t Bring Down Prices
- “The Fed is belatedly feeling the heat for the inflation monster it birthed.” The Derelict Fed
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- ” . . . while some lawmakers have called for ERISA to be extended to public funds, the Biden [junta] has announced that it will cease the enforcement of ERISA rules on managers who use private pension funds towards, ‘environmental and social goals.’ Which is to say, we’re screwed.” ESG and the Road to Fiscal Hell
- Building a mass grave to the 15th century . . . Biden: “My [junta] Has Launched the Most Ambitious Environmental and Climate Agenda in History”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Take care of the son of a bitch for us.” Report — Mitch McConnell Cheered Democrats for Launching Trump’s Impeachment Trial
- Fuck these bastards in the heart with a steak knife. Audio: Kevin McCarthy Tells Liz Cheney He Will Recommend Trump Resign
- Julie Kelly: “While purporting to defend ‘Congress, the U.S. Capitol, and our democracy,’ Capitol police act as a narrative enforcer for Democrats.” Defund the Capitol Police
- Meh, don’t get too excited. Hawk Newsome is still totally clueless about the “roots” of the problem. BLM Chapter Co-Founder Torches Democrats: They Want To Keep Black Americans “Handicapped and Crippled”
- “At the end of the day, we have a name for someone like this. And this is someone we’d call a coon, right?” “Whoa!” Fox News Host Gut-Checks When BLM NY Leader Aims Racial Slur At Eric Adams
- Robert Spencer: “Tucker Carlson indicated that he knew what the game was all about, saying, ‘So if you can prevent voters from being allowed to vote for the candidate of their choice, which is their constitutional right, then the system’s over.’ Yes, it is. And the end of the system is close. But that end can be pushed back as more and more free citizens wake up to what these sanctimonious liars and hypocrites are doing, and fight against their schemes. Greene has significant support. Every American who values our actual republic has a stake in seeing her prevail in this fight.” Leftists File Suit to Bar Marjorie Taylor Greene From Ballot Because She Supported “Insurrection”
- “The diversity imperative has had a double character from the start.” Inclusive Segregation
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Reporters soon realized the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] had mixed up the talking points about the mask mandate and used them to talk about Title 42.” Clueless Joe Biden Bungles Question About Extending Title 42
- “Polls show voters, including Hispanics, reject Biden’s immigration policies.” Will America’s Open Borders Disaster Doom Dems In 2022?
- “A video Riquelme Solis posted on Twitter Wednesday showed police from the Mexican state standing in front of a line of their vehicles with a helicopter overhead as part of his pledge to patrol his side of the border.” POINT: Mexican Governor Enhances Border Security Measures After Agreement With Texas Gov. Abbott
- “Too bad it will do as little to secure the border in Mexico as it has in the United States.”COUNTERPOINT: Northern Mexico Governor Stages Same Border Security Theater Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Did With Operation Lone Star
- “If our entire southern border isn’t secure, our nation isn’t secure.” States Form “Border Strike Force”; Refuse to Wait for Biden to Do Something About Surge
- The root cause is on “K” Street, at the DNC and CoC. As the U.S. Border is Overwhelmed, Mayorkas, Blinken Address “Root Causes” — in Panama
- “‘It is a major reduction of safety in the area,’ local mayor said of Dan Sanchez’s decision.”Texas Dem Voted To Cut Law Enforcement Jobs Amid Concerns of Cartel Violence
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “If a medical degree can explain the theatrics we’re seeing, then it’s not a degree worth trusting. Ordinary people are beginning to see that.” The Spell Is Broken: How the White House’s Mask Play Finally Exposed Chinese Covid’s True Culprits
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Democrats are still free to make laws mandating masks on airlines as they screech about a recent judicial ruling rescinding the requirement. So why don’t they?” If Masks Work, Wear One — and If They Don’t, Why Mandate Them?
- “A lot of people will claim the masks were about establishing and maintaining control. That’s fair, but it wasn’t their primary purpose.” Mandatory Face Coverings’ Only Purpose Was Promoting Fear
- “. . . in the end it could very well be that the biggest cost experienced by companies due their Wuhan panic will be their illegal treatment of employees, resulting in big payouts due to these lawsuits.” Pushback: Baseball Scout Sues Over Chinese COVID Shot Mandate That Got Him Fired
- The top medical advisor to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden said he was “surprised and disappointed” that a court would step in on a public health issue. Anthony Fauci Seems to Think the CDC Outranks Our Courts
- “Follow the money, as always.” Revealed: Google Funded a Leading ‘Lab Leak’ Denier
- “If the government could arbitrarily double the taxes of the unvaccinated, as Rhode Island Democrats recently proposed, there would be nothing it could not do.” Taxation Based on Vaccination?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Christopher Rufo: “Evanston–Skokie’s school district adopts a curriculum that teaches pre-K through third-grade students to ‘break the binary’ of gender.” Radical Gender Lessons for Young Children
- “Can you guess what the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is trying to do to charter schools?” Joe Biden: Teacher Union Toady
- “We demand Harvard issue an immediate apology and condemn the Uyghur genocide,” he added. Uyghurs Condemn Harvard for Hosting Chinese Communist Party Cheerleader
- “When the NAACP insists that LCPS must address equitable access for African American students first with the action plan to ‘combat systemic racism,’ not to address other races, genders, socioeconomic status, or students with disabilities. That tells you all you need to know.” Elite Loudoun School Lowered Admissions Standards to Appease NAACP Activists
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- The complaint alleges that “Fulton County’s Advance Voting poll closing tapes are a fraudulent, un-certified, unsigned, and un-checked false representation of over 311,000 ballots that no court could legally accept.” Complaint Alleges Over 300,000 “Unverified” Votes in Fulton County, Georgia in 2020
- Jeffrey Lord: “The perils of not doing your homework.” Trump Is Right: Piers Morgan Didn’t Study the 2020 Election
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Why did DARPA claim no DARPA-funded researchers assisted the FBI’s or Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of the DNC hack?” Newly Obtained E-Mails Raise Questions About Department of Defense Involvement In Spygate
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Robert Spencer: “She was enraged by Christians singing hymns on a plane.” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Once Again Shows How Much She Hates America
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “House Republicans have been investigating a $500 million federal loan to First Solar, a company co-owned by a Biden megadonor, since at least January. Now, they are also seeking information about nearly $3 million in federal contracts that were awarded to another major Biden donor’s company. Both of the grants were first reported by the Free Beacon.”House Republicans Expand Investigation Into Biden Junta Steering Federal Funds to Dem Donors
- “Biden spent roughly one quarter of the first year of his [so-called quote-unquote] presidency at his homes in Wilmington and in Rehoboth Beach. During his time in Delaware, Biden took both personal days, as well as held meetings and conducted business.” Secret Service Says It Does Not Track Who Meets With So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden at Delaware Residences
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Another beneficiary of the PAC is the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, which is led by former President Barack Obama’s former Attorney General, Eric Holder. Finally, the Shady Trial Lawyer PACs reportedly donated more than half a million dollars to Priorities USA Action, a nonprofit organization that focuses on mobilizing progressive voters.” “Shady Trial Lawyer Pipeline” Gives $17.5 Million to Pro-Democrat PACs After Lucrative Government Contracts
- The radical and rowdy lawmakers stood in the middle of the House floor and sang, “We shall overcome.” They also chanted slogans like “we will occupy this floor” and “black votes are under attack” to prevent the maps from passing the House. The map passed the Senate on Wednesday. If the map passes the House on Thursday, DeSantis will sign it into law.“Screaming” Democrats Shut Down Florida House Over Redistricting Map Vote
- “The Stupid Party bites the hand that is feeding it votes this November.” (they’re not stupid, they’re traitors and fully aware of it – jjs) Five Quick Things: The Chamber of Commerce GOP v. Ron DeSantis
- “My heart tells me the GOP can do it, my brain thinks it won’t happen until 2024, and my spleen says just be thankful Presidentish Joe Biden hasn’t gotten us into a nuclear war (yet). Spleens can be so cantankerous.” Sabato: Republicans ‘Favorites’ to Take Senate
- “. . . And for a reinvigorated Right in the line of Trump and DeSantis.” Against “Principled Loserdom”
- While Casca said Sanders is “the most popular officeholder in the country,” Democratic leadership sees the self-professed socialist, who honeymooned in the Soviet Union and supports massive tax increases, universal health care, and the Green New Deal, as a “polarizing figure” who could drag down other candidates, the Post noted. (no shit, Sherlock; that’s why they stole the primaries for Hillary and Biden – jjs) Feel the Bern, Again? Sensing Weak Biden, Dems May Turn to Octogenarian Socialist for 2024
- “The departures happened amid a cascade of press reports describing a toxic environment among the VP’s staff, and Flournoy did not escape unscathed.” Kamala Harris’ Chief of Staff Tina Flournoy Joins Staff Exodus
- “Will that wave hit Oregon? If the controlled opposition of the moderate Republican establishment repeats its history, probably not. It appears the lobbyist class may be doing just that in the race for governor by fixing polls to keep solid conservative candidates out of the debate cycle in a crowded Republican primary.” Will the 2022 Red Wave Hit Oregon, or Will the Powers That Be Dodge Accountability Again?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “BLM has made a fortune promoting controversial ideologies like critical race theory, and cultivating racial resentment and division in the name of social justice. When taken to their logical end, these ideas motivate dangerous people like James, who posted racist rants on YouTube and tweeted, ‘oh black Jesus, please kill all the whiteys.’” How “Social Justice” Policies Are Causing Mass Violence and Injustice in New York City
- “Last week’s subway attack prompted an outcry about malfunctioning cameras underground, but other reforms would better help keep New Yorkers safe.” Smile! You’re (Not) On Camera
- “The Searchlight film, which was also to be Aziz Ansari’s directorial debut, was initially halted Monday — and Deadline reported that, after reviewing the complaint filed last week, the decision was made to shut down production until the complaint could be investigated.”Filming Suspended After “Inappropriate Behavior” Complaint Filed Against Bill Murray: Report
- “It’s not clear what the Spanish government will do if the Cassirers prevail, as is expected, when the lawsuit returns to a lower federal court. The case is No. 20-1566 Cassirer v. Thyssen-Bornemisza Collection Foundation.” Supreme Court Backs Jewish Family in Nazi Looting Dispute
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Former President of CNN, Jeff Zucker, had developed CNN+ to rival Fox News’s streaming service. But after his sudden exit amid scandal that engulfed anchor Chris Cuomo, Zucker was unable to follow through on the series of high-profile hires.” Report: Warner Bros. Discovery to Cancel CNN+ Just 23 Days After Launch Announcement
- “Now he’s got cash. Tesla and SpaceX billionaire Elon Musk has just made a huge new move to acquire Twitter, the social media giant.” Things Just Got Real in Elon Musk’s Attempt to Buy Twitter
- “The best way to look at this is, you gave them a decade, why not get the whacking stick out and just start all over again? And that’s what Elon Musk is proposing.” Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary Boosts Elon Musk Bid, Slams Twitter Censorship, Says “Fire” Board Members
- Former national security officials who claimed the reported contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop during the 2020 presidential election appeared to be “Russian disinformation” announced opposition Monday to legislation targeting Big Tech, claiming it would facilitate the propagation of Russian “lies.” The Former Intel Officials Who Claimed Hunter Biden’s Laptop Was “Disinformation” Are At It Again
- “'[Libs of Tik Tok’s] identity had become public knowledge on social media. We did not publish or link to any details about her personal life,’ Washington Post managing editor Cameron Barr wrote.” WaPo Releases Statement Filled With Lies in Aftermath of Taylor Lorenz’s “Libs of TikTok” Doxxing
- “Spotify wanted more shows featuring two of the most famous people in the world,” Bloomberg reported, while the Obamas’ production company preferred to “provide a platform for a range of voices.” (lazy, shiftless grifters; quelle surprise – jjs) How the Obamas Took Spotify for a Ride
- Obama was awarded the 2013 “Lie of the Year” for declaring, “if you like your health care plan, you can keep it,” in order to sell Obamacare to the American public. [Ben] Rhodes, a national security adviser to Obama, admitted in 2016 that he manipulated journalists in order to push favorable but misleading stories in the media. Rhodes bragged about creating an “echo chamber” of reporters who amplified White House spin. Rhodes also said he “largely manufactured” a narrative about the timeline by which the Obama administration began negotiating with the Iranian government about its nuclear energy program. Obama Keynotes Disinfo Conference Alongside Allies Linked to Fake News Scandals
- “This is why liberals view mere conservatism as a political dirty trick.” The Left Defines Democracy as Unchallenged Liberalism
- “For the BBC, Guardian, and Reuters, the terrorist that killed 3 Israelis is just an ‘attacker.'”Western Media Distortions and Anti-Israel Bias
- “Ethan Klein was warned by Jordan Peterson that the mob would come for him and they did.” YouTuber Who Said Cancel Culture Was a Good Thing Gets Cancelled
- “We’ve got to take common-sense approaches towards controlling gun ownership.” Daniel Greenfield: Gun Control Dem Helps Free Alleged Mall Shooter
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “In a rousing speech, Marine Le Pen tries to reverse Macron’s lead.” Last Sprint in France
- “In a repeat of the 2017 showdown, but with so much more at stake, Macron and Le Pen meet in debate.” French Prepare for Election
- “A Marine Le Pen victory on Sunday would flip off the globalist crowd worldwide.” Flipping France
- “China is conducting a ‘soft war’ of propaganda and espionage against the U.S.” China Lurks Behind Most Crises Facing America
- Raymond Ibrahim: “A ‘progressive’ Egyptian newspaper publishes a Fatwa.” No Food For Non-Muslims During Ramadan
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Patel will have to sign off on the extradition order, although Assange can still appeal. But up and down the judicial ladder, Assange has lost at every turn.” The Fate of Julian Assange Is Now in the Hands of Britain’s Interior Minister
- “After all, Russia and China consider space the ultimate military high ground.” SpaceX Rocket Launch Bolsters American Defense Capability
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- So THIS is how Democrats solve a humanitarian crisis — one that they themselves created. The Homeless Are Dying at an Alarming Rate in L.A. County
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Employees at the Oregon Health and Science University’s (OHSU) Richmond Clinic organized a walkout in March over allegations that the facility’s management practices racial discrimination and has tried to silence workers who complain. Just weeks after the walkout, however, the California Improvement Network, a nonprofit committed to eliminating “structural barriers that prevent people of color” from receiving health care, praised the clinic for its advancement of “health equity.” “Racial Health Equity” Nonprofit Praises Clinic Accused of Racism
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Because NASA’s own station will likely be gone when these new in-space communications constellations become operational, their likely customers will not be NASA but the private space stations now under development. NASA is thus accepting responsibility for paying the cost for getting this communications need developed, for all the private companies.” NASA Awards Contracts to Six Companies for Its Future Orbital Communications
- “Using data from the orbiting TESS observatory and the ground-based Very Large Telescope (VLT) in Chile, astronomers have detected evidence of a new type of stellar explosion they have dubbed a ‘micronova.’” Astronomers Discover New Type of Stellar Explosion
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Democrat strategists plan to paint conservative social policy as an attack on children and on American values, relying on widespread support for LGBT rights and abortion, according to Politico.” (pederasty and chemical castration/catamitization is an American value? Run with that, toots – jjs) Dems Think They’ve Found a Way to Win the “Culture War”
- “It’s difficult for us to acknowledge the enormity of the crime committed against our children because it’s hard for us to acknowledge how deeply we have failed.” Refusing What We Are: The Evil of Children’s Transgenderism
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Disney has been outspoken in their opposition to Florida’s Parental Rights in Education bill. Tensions were heightened when leaked videos purportedly showed Disney employees and corporate leaders discussing plans to inject gay and transgender content into children’s programs.” Democrats Scream In Protest As Florida Lawmakers Vote To Pull Disney’s Special Status
- “The couple’s deal with Spotify was rumored to be worth $25 million and resulted in the production of two podcasts including Renegades: Born in the USA with Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen, as well as The Michelle Obama Podcast.” Barack and Michelle Obama Are Abandoning Spotify
- “It’s just one of many corporate media giants forcing woke propaganda down our throats.”The Collapse of Netflix Is the Collapse of Hollywood
- “Woke corporations that wage war on families and target children should expect to be targeted in turn by GOP lawmakers.” Gov. DeSantis is Right to Attack Disney. Republicans Everywhere Should Follow His Lead
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Revenge yarn is unlike anything we’ve seen before (how … refreshing).” The Northman Delivers Gut-Punch Cinema
- “The mummies of Egypt were never so dehumanized as Agatha Christie’s Death on the Nilehas been crassly commercialized.” Bored to Death on the Nile
FINALLY . . .
- The message next to the post read, “Happy Birthday Your Majesty! Today as The Queen turns 96, we’re sharing this photograph taken when she was 2-years-old.” Palace Releases Photo of Queen Elizabeth II at 2-Years-Old in Honor of Her 96th Birthday
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
OK – I’m all for defunding the corrupt FBI and CPD. However, my fear is that once cut loose you’ll now have hundreds if not thousands of rogue agents running amok. Keeping them around isn’t the solution but getting rid of them has its own special problems, so I’m
Interested in how to reform /gut/abolish those corrupt agencies without creating a bigger problem.