Good morning, kids. Monday and for a change let’s start off the week with an item that’s sure to warm the cockles of your heart, pun most definitely intended.
A Colorado man has died 24 hours after lighting himself on fire in front of the United States Supreme Court on Earth Day as part of what appears to be a religious protest against the use of fossil fuels and in order to bring attention to climate change.
On Friday evening, Washington, D.C., first responders airlifted Wynn Bruce, a 50-year-old climate activist, to a local hospital after he engulfed himself in flames. He later died Saturday evening despite medical efforts to save his life. . .
. . . Bruce is not the first climate activist to kill himself via self-immolation. In 2018, a prominent LGBT attorney named Bruce Buckell lit himself on fire in New York in the name of environmentalism.
“Pollution ravages our planet, oozing inhabitability via air, soil, water and weather,” Buckell said in his suicide note.
“My early death by fossil fuel reflects what we are doing to ourselves,” he added.
The ironies, and the staggering cluelessness of these individuals and far too many who think like they did boggle the mind. First of all, the fact that they had to douse themselves with some form of refined petrochemical, then ignite it using a match or lighter that is also made of some form of refined petrochemical is not “symbolic” of anything. It’s kind of difficult to immolate yourself by rubbing two sticks together let alone with a solar panel, windmill or via unicorn farts. And protesting the ravaging of the air by turning yourself into smoke seems kind of a self-defeating act, no?
In any case, aside from water vapor that is released, the majority of chemicals released into the air are – wait for it – hydrocarbons. That is to say, carbon. The very stuff of life that these dupes and those that drove them to kill themselves seek to do away with. Yet before you let out a Nelson Muntz laugh at this pitiful case, there is an alarming element to this story. Instead of lighting themselves on fire, they could just as easily have spiked trees like eco-terrorism-linked Tracy Stone Manning who now heads up the Bureau of Land Management, or, given the proclivities of such wonderful humanitarian organizations as the Weathermen, the Black Liberation Army and more recently Antifa and BLM, a hell of a lot worse. Remember, this is not just Iron Eyes Cody shedding a tear to implore you to not dump trash on the highway. At the core of this are diehard Malthusians who view human life as a form of cancer that threatens the earth. We’re damned lucky that the two individuals from the aforementioned link and others like them didn’t light off an oil refinery, or a nuke plant or . . . a food processing plant?
A weird trend has emerged over the past few months that seems statistically unlikely. A number of factories, logistical centers, and food processing plants have caught fire or exploded, including two that had planes crash on them. More and more people have noticed and wondered about the trend on social media. Of course, this has caused the conspiracy theorists to come out in force, so one must make a sober assessment without jumping to conclusions. But man, this is weird. With all the negative pressures on our economy and supply chains, and even Joe Biden talking about global food shortages over the next several months, one has to wonder what’s going on here. . .
. . . The suspicious fires have not been limited to the United States. Russia shelled a large food warehouse area outside of Kyiv in March as part of its invasion; a large supermarket warehouse caught fire in Madeira, Spain; and food riots have broken out in Peru.
Is this just an anomaly, slightly outside the normal number of food processing plants and other industrial facilities that explode or catch fire over a period of months?
Just this morning, another one struck. This time, another General Mills plant in Iowa.
This is where it’s important to keep things in perspective. As one person responded on Twitter, there are over 34,000 food processing plants in the United States. . .
. . . Worries have long persisted over fertilizer and grain shortages, as both Ukraine and Russia produce a significant amount of both products on the global market. Disruptions due to the Russian invasion had already started impacting global food markets, as Instapundit’s Glenn Reynolds wrote in the New York Post recently. The World Bank issued a statement in March warning against hoarding. Now, the U.S. domestic markets are under increased stress.
With that as a background, back to the fires and explosions and plane crashes. The question remains—are these mere coincidences? One could be forgiven for not trusting official explanations in a post- [Chinese] COVID and post-election world in which panic porn and propaganda have replaced the news. Then again, one must guard against succumbing to fear over pressures on food supplies and jumping to conclusions.
It should be noted that two loons wanting to go out like Johnny Storm may be outliers, but what drove them to do what they did is part of the official line of the illegitimate junta in power: the abolition of the the petrochemical industry. And that is part and parcel of the globalist drive to rejigger society via a “global reset,” a central pillar of which is the sheer transmogrification of the United States as founded into some sort of vassal socialist state controlled whole or in part by an international cabal of billionaires with to one extent or another the participation of the Red Chinese.
That is what’s really at the heart of this; truly evil totalitarians who want to rule the world for ideological and/or monetary gain playing upon the amped up fears and good intentions of dupes like the two immolators to achieve their goals. As Lenin called them, “useful idiots.” Remember, it’s a very quick transition from setting oneself on fire to flying an airplane or two into an oil refinery. We saw how words can kill on 9/11/01. Same deal at the Waukesha Christmas parade or nearly so at a Brooklyn subway station one week ago.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “With all the negative pressures on our economy and supply chains, and even Joe Biden talking about global food shortages over the next several months, one has to wonder what’s going on here.” What’s With All the Food Processing Plants Blowing Up Lately?
- Angelo Codevilla: “John Quincy Adams is the font of American geopolitical thought. Today, lesser men fail to grasp his teaching that alignment of interests among nations can only be creatures of time and circumstance (This essay is adapted from America’s Rise and Fall Among Nations: Lessons in Statecraft from John Quincy Adams).” The True Origins of “America First”
- “President Trump showed it was possible to drain at least some of the swamp, despite the fierce response that doing so elicited among many of the fierce creatures dwelling there. Sadly, the current [junta] seems to determined to refill it until we drown. We can, and we must, resist these denizens of the deep.” Drinking, Drowning From the Regulatory Firehose
- Michael Walsh: “Time and again, conservatives have fallen victim to the fallacy that the Left’s vocabulary and our are identical. They are not: the words may be superficially the same, but they have (of course) radically different means. And until the Right realizes this, the restorative war cannot be won.” Zero Tolerance for “Tolerance”
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “We warned the United States that pumping Ukraine with weapons from a number of countries orchestrated by them is not just a dangerous move, but an action that turns the corresponding convoys into legitimate targets,” Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov said in mid-March. “Legitimate Targets”: Russia Delivers New Warning on Western Arms Transfers to Ukraine
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Deep and brutal strife in 1930s Spain was a prelude to the barbarity of World War II. Now with the war in Ukraine, we’re reminded that the veneer of civilization is very thin.” Our Spanish Civil War?
- Russian commander: “One of the tasks of the Russian army is to establish full control over the Donbas and southern Ukraine.” Ukraine Updates: Russian Commander Says Moscow Wants “Full Control” Over Eastern and Southern Ukraine
- “Six reasons why not.” Will Russia Attack Poland Next?
- “Having lost Russia, the West will lose the powerful natural barrier that separates it from the hostile East, and will significantly strengthen both the Chinese empire and world Islam. The way to the West will be open.” Will the Collapse of Russia Mean the End of the West?
- “Americans should reflexively distrust every claim about ‘Putin’s war crimes.’” What the Fake Gulf War Atrocity Allegations Can Teach Us About Ukraine
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The reporter ends up making the case for how badly voters got hoodwinked.” The TimesTries To Gaslight America About Biden’s “Rescue Plan” Boondoggle
- “Employee shortages are sparking increasingly aggressive efforts by regions and employers to lure talented people.” The War for Workers
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Those reportedly close to Bruce are emphasizing that he did not consider this to be an act of suicide, rather that he was simply practicing Shambhala Buddhism and viewed the intentional act as one of self-immolation in order to draw attention to the supposedly damaging effects of climate change.” (IT’S FUNNY BECAUSE HE TURNED HIMSELF INTO CARBON DIOXIDE! – jjs channeling Ben Roethelisberger) Climate Activist Dies After Lighting Himself Ablaze On Supreme Court Steps
- “By 2023, authorities will attempt to modify citizen behavior using a digital credit system.”A Social Credit System Aimed at Modifying Climate Change Behaviors is Being Deployed in Italy
- “If I wanted America to fail . . . ” The Dark Side Of Earth Day
- “if you want to control your own destiny, don’t follow Germany down this road. It was laid out for them by anti-human, anti-civilization nihilists, and the cost has been astronomical.”Germany: A Cautionary Tale
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION “The leaks of billionaires’ tax records to ProPublica seemed partisan, according to Jordan, and closely aligned with Democrats’ efforts to raise taxes on the wealthy.”
Jim Jordan Says IRS Can’t Be Trusted After “Partisan” Leak Investigation Stonewalls
“The left has decided to destroy its opponents, and providing information to allow fanatics to attack them – known as doxxing — is part of their strategy.”
NY Times Offers Doxxing Bait on Christopher Rufo
Roger Kimball: “Things boil down to a question of ‘Who rules?’ Is it the people or a hive of bureaucratic would-be experts?”
Who Is Running This Show, Anyway?
“The influence of BLM has been a disaster to Black communities.”
Six Years of BLM Killed More Blacks than 86 Years of Lynchings
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- ” . . . the migrants Evans attempted to save were allegedly drug traffickers.” 22-Year-Old National Guardsman Still Missing After Attempting To Rescue Illegal Aliens In Rio Grande
- “She’s back in election mode, so she’s going to out-Republican the Republicans on the border. Is she disappointing? Absolutely,” said Arnie Arnesen, a former Democratic gubernatorial candidate and liberal radio talk show host. “I don’t think she’ll get one more vote for what she’s doing… I think it’s foolish, but we will be voting for Maggie, not because of Maggie but because we believe in democracy and she won’t vote for Mitch McConnell.”Sen. Maggie Hassan Angers Everyone With Trip to Southern Border
- “The 600,000 illegals by the end of the year in the ATD program is a small percentage of the number of illegals who will be part of the surge that will hit the borders next month.” ICE Forecasting Triple the Number of Illegals at the Border When Title 42 is Repealed
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Teachers faced losing their jobs if they did not comply with the mandate or receive an exemption. Last Tuesday, the dozens of teachers accused of submitting fake vaccine cards were told they would by placed on unpaid leave starting Monday.” (I’ve been using a fake vaccine ausweiss for almost a year already; not a fan of NYC teachers these days, but still – jjs) NYC Accuses Dozens Of Teachers Of Showing Fake Vax Cards; Teachers Union Fights Back
- “. . . However, the city did not clarify when the mandate would be lifted.” JUST KIDDING! Philadelphia to Drop Mask Mandate Days After Reimposing
- “L.A.’s reintroduction of a transit mask mandate comes the same day Philadelphia lifted its short-lived, three-day revival of an indoor mask requirement as Americans go on living with the [Chinese] virus.” L.A. Leftists Embrace Permanent Pandemic With New Mask Mandate
- “The suppression of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin didn’t just happen.” Connecting the Dots on Early Chinese COVID Treatments
- “Chief medical adviser says it’s ‘disturbing’ that courts have power over CDC.” Fauci: Courts Should Stay Out of CDC’s Way on Mask Mandates
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Legal agreement allows Wuhan to destroy documents at a University of Texas lab funded by Anthony Fauci’s NIAID.” China Is in Charge of the Chinese COVID Coverup
- “There’s no joy in mask-shaming country.” Mask-Shaming, Hypocrisy, and Second-Order Negative Externalities
- “Legitimate government must be based on the consent of the governed. And the anti- [Chinese] COVID regime failed this test.” Masking the Mask Mandate Morass
- “Legalities aside, there is no scientific justification for this law. None. It is being proposed without thought, by people who are consumed with fear and hate and cannot tolerate anyone disagreeing with their irrational cult-like love of the [Chinese] COVID jab. Rather than reconsider their blind faith in these shots because others have doubts, these thugs, led by Sam Bell, would rather impose a form of martial law, based on forcing everyone to inject an experimental drug into their veins.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Rhode Island Democrats Propose Oppressing Everyone Who Hasn’t Gotten Chinese COVID Shots
- “It’s time to get rid of the medical tyrant known as Dr. Fauci.” A Medical Dictator
- “We all know that causation and correlation are not the same things but there are enough data points out there to start wondering if this time they are.” Is There a Link Between the Chinese COVID Vaccine and Liver Disease?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “What did David Azerrad’s talk force his liberal arts audience to see? It helped pull back a veil, revealing that to be ‘antiracist’ means, by the antiracists’ own tortured logic, to be anti-white.” Panic at St. Vincent
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Miranda Devine: “. . . pesky evidence is starting to emerge of systematic schemes to subvert the electoral process — which must not be allowed to happen again if we are to restore faith in elections.” Are Democrats and Joe Biden Up to Their Old Election Tricks?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “A dump of documents from Georgia Tech reveals an explosive detail and several facts from the special counsel investigation into Spygate.” Docs: Spygate Researchers Did Work For Former Special Counsel Robert Mueller
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Over the last week, anti-Israel demonstrators in the United States publicly called for an end to the State of Israel as they advocated for a violent uprising against the Jewish state.” (and Jews everywhere – jjs) Pro-Palestinian Protesters in U.S. Cities Call for Violent “Intifada” Against Israel
- Letter joined in by Legal Insurrection Foundation: “it is unacceptable that federal funds could be used to implement an academic boycott that directly contravenes the purposes for which these funds have been granted” 87 Groups To U.S. Dept. Education: Middle East Studies Programs Boycotting Israel Shouldn’t Get Federal Funds
- “De-Fund the pro-terrorist movement on campus.” (my alma mater, Brooklyn College, didn’t make the list this year; dang! /sarc – jjs) The Top Ten Jew-Hating Colleges and Universities
- “Too many of our churches have watered down Christianity into a church of cowards, too cowed to speak up.” American Churches are Killing Christianity
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “He is the planet which the moons in the family Hunter Biden and James Biden revolve.”Peter Schweizer: Joe Biden “At the Center” of Hunter Biden Legal Issues
- “Hunter Biden is currently facing a federal investigation over his tax filing, which insiders say has widened to include potential money laundering and lobby law violations . . . His former business partners have reportedly been cooperating with the federal government, the outlet also noted.” Hunter Biden Partner Eric Schwerin Reportedly Made at Least 19 Visits to Obama White House
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s plan to compensate the families of 9/11 victims suing the Taliban could be a windfall for a Democrat-aligned law firm that employed Hunter Biden.” Hunter’s Law Firm Could Cash Out on Biden’s Controversial Order
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- [Creepy commie Mandela] Barnes, the state’s lieutenant governor, said on April 12 that he hasn’t taken “one dime in Corporate PAC $$.” But he has accepted at least $15,000 in donations from leadership PACs funded by the Boeing Company PAC, Pfizer Inc. PAC, the Lockheed Martin Corporation Employees’ PAC, and other corporate-connected committees—a campaign finance loophole that allows him to benefit from industry cash while still claiming to reject it.” Wisconsin Dem Rakes in Money From Corporate-Funded PACs While Raging Against Corporate Money
- “Establishment pundits wildly underestimate the degree to which [Chinese] COVID policies have hurt Democrats.” GOP Gains Could Be Twice What the Cook Political ReportPredicts (too bad the GOP are merely Democrat seat-warmers – jjs)
- “Republican-led states are passing laws limiting abortion and restricting child sex change procedures, while Democrat-led states are expanding abortion access and styling themselves as havens for transgender children fleeing red states.” Two Americas: Chasm Grows Between Red and Blue States on Hot-Button Social Issues
- Wayne Allyn Root: “. . . And now everyone knows it.” The Plan to Destroy America Was Built Around Electing a Brain-Dead Sock Puppet
- “She posted an illuminating Twitter thread, one with which all people who haven’t OD’d on Democrat Kool-Aid would agree.” There’s a Reason Democrats Are Desperate to Stop Marjorie Taylor Greene
- “DeSantis presents an even clearer present and future danger than Trump does.” Here Comes the “DeSantis is Worse Than Trump” Narrative
- “McCarthy says he would recommend to Trump that he resign rather than face the humiliation of his Cabinet and Congress deeming him unfit to serve and removing him without his consent.” Media Hoax: No, Kevin McCarthy Did Not Say Trump Should Resign Over J6
- “Not the first time we’ve heard this, but the details are growing more vivid.” Jill Biden Raged Against Democrats’ Choice of Kamala as Joe’s VP
- “McCormick, the frontrunner in the primary, observed that Oz has been ‘part of the Hollywood machine for decades’ and charged that Oz’s track record on nearly every political issue is evidence the famous doctor is in fact a liberal.” Fucked in PA: Pennsylvania Republican David McCormick: Oz’s Record Proves He’s a “Hollywood Liberal,” “Phony”
- “Several top Wall Street executives have given major sums of money to the Senate campaign of former Bridgewater Associates CEO David McCormick, who is seeking the Republican Party’s nomination in Pennsylvania.” Fucked in PA Part Deux: Wall Street Tries to Take Out Trump’s Senate Candidate In Pennsylvania
- “McMullin was an independent candidate for president in 2016, and before that had worked for two House Committees under Republican chairs. But he hates Trump, so that appears to be enough for Utah Democrats to qualify him to run as a Democrat.” Utah Democrats Nominate Independent Evan “McMuffin” McMullin to Run Against Mike Lee
- “From a historical perspective, Biden’s fifth quarter average is lower than that of any prior elected president, except Donald Trump. Trump averaged 39.1% during his fifth quarter,” said the polling company. (pfft – jjs) Gallup: “Biden Job Approval Stuck in Low 40s”
- “When progressives lose, they only try harder. On the other hand, conservatives are too easily satisfied with small victories.” Leftists Aren’t Losers
- “Who was the genius who colored Democrats blue and Republicans red on election maps?”Seeing Red
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Hordes of thieves are now sacking and pillaging in areas beyond California.” Band of Thieves Ransack Louis Vuitton Store in Ohio
- “The amount of payments, which are similar to traditional child support, will depend on the financial needs of the child and their surviving parent or guardian, including the state, if the child is in the Department of Children’s Services’ care.” Tennessee Passes Bill Requiring Drunk Drivers to Pay Child Support if They Kill Parent of a Minor
- “Actions speak louder than words.” (he’s a BLM stooge who did a shuck and jive to get elected – jjs) NYC Mayor Eric Adams’ Mixed Record on Fighting Crime
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The news comes as Musk has already stated that he will not go higher than his initial $54.20 bid per share, and he recently disclosed that he has $46.5 billion in financing ready to go to buy out the company.” Twitter Facing Mounting Pressure From Shareholders To Take Specific Action Over Potential Buyout: Report
- “Libs of Tik Tok” highlighted philosophy professor Dr. Stephen Kershnar of the State University of New York (SUNY), who was assigned new duties after the account shared a video of him stating that it was “not obvious” that sexual attraction to children was a bad thing. The Media Doesn’t Want to Talk About Why These Educators Featured on “Libs of Tik Tok” Got Booted From the Classroom
- “Twitter has yet to delete numerous tweets containing what is said to be Libs of TikTok’s supposed home address.” Lefty Twitter Revels in WaPo’s Threat to Safety of Individual Behind “Libs of TikTok” Account
- The new Digital Services Act now appears likely to result in even further clampdowns on free speech online, with sites with more than 45 million active users to be forced to more actively police content deemed to be either illegal or “harmful”, with “disinformation” also being a major target of the newly agreed legislation. EU Agrees Online Censorship Laws Forcing Big Tech “Hate Speech” Clampdown
- “CNN+ is a casualty of the network’s identity crisis, which is in and of itself a casualty of our national identity crisis.” The Reason CNN Plus Failed Isn’t What You Think
- “The so-called conscience rule, unveiled in 2018 and finalized in 2019, was blocked by federal courts after dozens of states, cities and advocacy groups sued, and has never been implemented.” Virtue Signaling to Far Left: Biden Admin To Rescind Never-Implemented Medical “Conscience Rule”
- “He seeks to turn all medical workers into instruments of his immoral vision.” Biden’s Hostility to Conscience Rights
- “NIH is colluding with [Pitt] and the abortion industrial complex to cover up the criminal trafficking and harvesting of aborted fetuses.” E-Mails Suggest the Federal Government Colluded With U-Pitt to Cover Up Experiments on Babies
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “. . . And once again the French forgo an opportunity to change course.” Macron Stays in Power
- “Marine Le Pen’s performance is certainly leaps and bounds ahead of that achieved by her much more controversial father Jean-Marie Le Pen in the second round of the 2002 election, when he achieved only a little under 18 per cent of the vote. Voter abstention this year also looks to have been its highest in 50 years, at around 28 per cent, indicating widespread disillusionment on all sides of the political spectrum. French Election Projections: Globalist Macron Wins Despite Big Drop In Support
- “The attack came the same day as citizens across France voted in the second round of the country’s presidential elections. Incumbent President Emmanuel Macron defeated right-wing challenger Marine Le Pen.” Catholic Priest, Nun Injured In Stabbing Attack at French Church
- Robert Spencer: “When Flynn was asked if ‘the administration turned a blind eye’ to analyses explaining how the Syrian ‘rebels’ against the Assad regime were actually Islamic jihadists who wanted to establish a hardline Sharia state in Syria, Flynn responded: ‘I don’t know that they turned a blind eye, I think it was a decision. I think it was a willful decision … It was a willful decision to do what they’re doing.’ That is, arm those Salafist, al-Qaeda, and Muslim Brotherhood elements, and do all they could to enable them to succeed.” ‘Al Qaeda Is on Our Side’: How Obama and Biden Aided Our Enemies in Syria
- “The former prime minister advises abandoning strategic ambiguity.” A Churchillian Warning From Shinzo Abe on China and Taiwan
- The allegations come amid several days of unrest, with masked Palestinians throwing rocks and fireworks, sometime from inside the al-Aqsa mosque itself, at police who respond with stun grenades and other “riot dispersal means.” OIC, Arab League: Only Muslims May Pray on Jerusalem Hilltop, Judaism’s Holiest Site
- “The Orwellian ideological – and theological – war against history.” Airbrushing Jews Out of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount
- Robert Spencer: “A shared campaign to destroy the freedom of speech.” Ilhan and Imran’s Incredible Islamophobia Intimacy
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The city must work harder to demonstrate that its benefits justify sticking around.” Is New York Still Resilient to Terror?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “A total of 4,000 homes and 130,000 acres have been burned in fires that have spread through Nebraska, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. The number of fires in the region is “above normal” so far this year, according to National Weather Service Forecaster Corey Mead.” One Dead, 130,000 Acres Burned After Fires Blaze Through Four States
- “To understand how to fix the bureaucratic behemoth that controls life in America, it helps to understand how it began.” (the author’s solution is fairly easy and sound, except politicians, especially the Maoists, do not want to fix the problem – jjs) A Fix for the Regulatory State
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Regulation should never make reduced-risk products less attractive or less competitive compared to cigarettes without a good justification. . . Ultimately, and most worrisome, these actions are boosting cigarette sales throughout the country.” Why Are American Legislatures Supporting the Cigarette Trade?
- “Majority of voters in three swing states oppose Biden’s menthol ban.” The GOP’s Newest Midterm Issue: Menthols?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Coerced recognition of ‘nonbinary’ identity entrenches academic queer theory, exposes tensions within the transgender movement, and defies sanity.” Don’t Say “They”
- “The law allows businesses to decide whether to permit ‘trans’ men in women’s restrooms — but is that enough?” A Man in a Prom Dress Is a Test Case for the UK’s New Transgender Bathroom Rules
- Putting the “big” in Tommy D’Alesandro . . . Malig-Nancy Pelosi to Appear in Drag Queen Show
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Well, it seems at least one corporation has learned a valuable lesson from Disney’s troubles and has chosen to ban ‘external position flags’ from being displayed outside its offices in order to ‘maintain neutrality.’” Libs Throw Tantrum Because No More Pride, BLM Flags Can Be Displayed at ExxonMobil HQ
- Deroy Murdock: “Disney’s most brutal new markets are Saudi Arabia — where homosexuality can trigger chemical castration and capital punishment — and Yemen, where same-sex intimacy can trigger execution. . . The moral of this Disney epic? The Maoist mobs’ assault on America’s executive suites will continue until CEOs resist the overpaid adolescents on their staffs, practice in loco parentis and speed their white flags to the nearest landfill.”“Don’t Say Gay?” Hypocritical Disney Makes Money in Countries That Ban Homosexuality
- “Amid growing concern about libraries connecting children to sexually explicit activities, the American Library Association is doubling down.” Amid Public Concern About Grooming Kids, American Library Association Picks “Marxist Lesbian” as President
- “Uber’s decision to waive delivery fees from black-owned restaurants during the George Floyd riots could cost the company $91 million.” This Woke Promotion Could Cost Uber Millions
- “Corporations have no business being on the right or the left because they represent everybody there and their sole job is to build equity for their investors.” Former McDonald’s CEO Organizes “The Boardroom Initiative” to Fight Woke Corporations
- “It’s an uphill battle: McKinsey consultants estimate that corporate investment in ‘racial justice initiatives’ has topped $200 billion. The forces burning shareholder money on cockamamie nonsense won’t give up their gravy train without a fight.” Hail the New Fight to Stop Burning Corporate cash on Pushing Woke Idiocy
- “Review: Splintered: Critical Race Theory and the Progressive War on Truth.” The Plot To Undermine America’s Institutions
- “As recreational marijuana use became more popular, it was negatively associated with Mexican immigrants,” Morgan added. “Even though it seems simple because it’s just one word, the reality is we’re healing the wrongs that were committed against Black and Brown people around cannabis.” (the idiot just used the word in her statement! – jjs) Citing Racism, Washington State Bans the Word “Marijuana” From All State Laws
HITHER & YON
- “Hatch, a former president pro tempore of the U.S. Senate and the longest serving senator in Utah history, served 42 years in Congress under seven different presidents before retiring in January 2019.” (aside from defending Clarence Thomas in ’91, meh – jjs) Former Senate President Pro Tempore Orrin Hatch Dead at 88
- “Festival favorite offers a poignant look at aging, moving beyond our pain.” Islands is So Tender, So True It’ll Touch Your Heart
- “How he understood the exact crossroads at which we find ourselves today.” Reagan’s Secret Letter for 2076
- “Happy birthday to Shakespeare, the national poet of the world.” The Great Author of America
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.