Good morning, kids. Tuesday and of course the big news is Elon Musk’s successful purchase of Leftist social media organ Twitter. Welcome news, at least on the surface. One can argue about what Twitter’s actual reach is and its effectiveness as a means of mass communication and influence. But considering how it was used since the emergence of Trump in 2015 to embargo not only his message (it was the primary means by which he was able to go around the propaganda/smear machine) but anything else that ran counter to the approved Leftist narrative and meme on every issue under the sun, when seen in that light, the wresting of control of a major Leftist house organ is a stunning victory. The complete unhinged reaction from all quarters of the Left, divorced from reality as they are, only confirms it.
There has been one salutary effect of the weeks-long efforts of Elon Musk to gain control of Twitter, and the debate over the freedom of speech that ensued: now the Left’s foremost individuals and institutions are out in the open about their hatred for the freedom of speech. The authoritarian heart of the Left has been exposed, as has their war against the foundational principle of any free society: the right to express oneself even if one’s opinions don’t coincide with those of the powerful and/or moneyed elites. Barack and Hillary hate the freedom of speech and want you to think it’s a dangerous toy, too dangerous for you to play with. And now three pillars of the unctuous and hypocritical Leftist “human rights” establishment, Human Rights Watch (HRW), Amnesty International, and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), have come out against it as well. . .
. . . Deborah Brown, whom Reuters describes as a “digital rights researcher and advocate” at Human Rights Watch, asserted: “Regardless of who owns Twitter, the company has human rights responsibilities to respect the rights of people around the world who rely on the platform. Changes to its policies, features, and algorithms, big and small, can have disproportionate and sometimes devastating impacts, including offline violence. Freedom of expression is not an absolute right, which is why Twitter needs to invest in efforts to keep its most vulnerable users safe on the platform.”
See, it’s all about preventing violence. As the Left relentlessly insists, conservative speech not only leads to violence, but in itself amounts to violence. If Twitter allows freedom of speech, people are going to get hurt. This argument would have a great deal more force if Human Rights Watch had ever called out Antifa or Black Lives Matter violence, or if the “white supremacists” that Biden and Merrick Garland and other Leftists keep insisting are the biggest terror threat the nation faces today actually showed themselves, or if HRW had ever shown concern about Leftist violence against those who dissent from its agenda. But HRW is not remotely consistent; it has never shown any concern for the violence that might arise from Leftist speech. What’s more, the warning that speech can lead to violence ignores the fact that even the most ardent free speech advocate is not in favor of allowing the free propagation of actual calls for violence or illegal activity. Evans is just employing a tested tool of the Left: the claim that speech simply must be restricted, because if it isn’t, people are going to get hurt. This remains spectacularly unproven.
As the estimable Robert Spencer notes above, when three of the worst anti-American organizations, Human Rights Watch (HRW), Amnesty International, and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), whose words and deeds over the course of decades completely belie their names come out against you, it’s a badge of honor and an indicator that you’re one of the good guys. But that said, to me Elon Musk is still a big question mark. While I have tremendous admiration for SpaceX, I have never been a fan of Tesla. That’s not so much because I’m against electric vehicles, per se, but because Musk eagerly took billions of taxpayer dollars from the federal government to manufacture and market it. The same federal government that is now hell bent on destroying oil, coal and natural gas. And all the while, Musk flaunts an image of how his company is a wildly profitable, shining example of free market entrepreneurialism.
The other thing that has irked me, despite drawing the ire of such crooked Commie frauds as Elizabeth “Lieawatha” Warren, is his latent (or perhaps not so latent) flirtation with globalism and the Great Reset crowd. In fact, he does believe in the global warming/climate change fraud. Back in 2017 (ancient history, right?) he Tweeted:
Well, did he really believe it, does he still believe it or was it just part of his carny act to get billions in government lucre while conning the climate cultists? Either way, it’s not really a good look, IMHO. By the way, we’re still waiting for his hyperloops, Solar City, and Tesla semi-trucks among other things. And yet, and yet. . .
Meanwhile, Jack Dorsey, the whackadoo freak who, when he was emperor of Twitter banned anyone and everyone who dared Tweet anything counter to leftist propaganda, from President Trump at the most crucial moment of his presidency in the wake of the stolen 2020 election to doctors and researchers who dared question the official line about therapeutics over vaccines and the origin of the General Tso’s Sicken, etc. etc., emerged from his hidey-hole in full support of Musk:
“I love Twitter. Twitter is the closest thing we have to a global consciousness,” Dorsey said. “The idea and service is all that matters to me, and I will do whatever it takes to protect both. Twitter as a company has always been my sole issue and my biggest regret. It has been owned by Wall Street and the ad model. Taking it back from Wall Street is the correct first step.”
“In principle, I don’t believe anyone should own or run Twitter. It wants to be a public good at a protocol level, not a company. Solving for the problem of it being a company however, Elon is the singular solution I trust. I trust his mission to extend the light of consciousness,” he continued. “Elon’s goal of creating a platform that is “maximally trusted and broadly inclusive” is the right one. This is also @paraga’s goal, and why I chose him. Thank you both for getting the company out of an impossible situation. This is the right path…I believe it with all my heart.”
Incoming Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal, who will shortly replace Jack Dorsey as head of the far-left social media company, uncritically repeated a quote in 2010 suggesting that there should be no need to “distinguish between white people and racists.”
“If they are not gonna make a distinction between muslims and extremists, then why should I distinguish between white people and racists,” tweeted Agrawal, in quotes. It is unclear who he was quoting.
While anti-white racism has become common in many U.S. institutions, including its top corporations, Agrawal made his comment in 2010 — years before the Black Lives Matter movement would arrive to push American corporations even further towards the left on issues of race. . .
. . . In an interview with the MIT Technology Review last year, while he was CTO of the company, Agrawal said free speech was no longer a focus for the company.
“Our role is not to be bound by the First Amendment, but our role is to serve a healthy public conversation and our moves are reflective of things that we believe lead to a healthier public conversation,” said Agrawal.
“The kinds of things that we do about this is, focus less on thinking about free speech, but thinking about how the times have changed.”
Real charmer, this polliwog. Look, if all of this is some sort of 11-dimension, Henry Gondorff long con, it’s a damn good one. That said, with views like that, Agarwal has got to be shit-canned immediately, along with the rest of Twitter’s “Trust and Safety Dept.” right behind him. That will be the tell. But assuming this isn’t a con, Musk might be the richest man on the planet and have billions in fuck-you money to play with, but he’s going up against the Kalorama Klown Komintern that can and will use the entire federal government to step on you like a bug.
As Churchill once said, “If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons.” I’m not claiming Elon Musk is the devil, but I sure know who and what represents the other guy.
So that said, I welcome the “Under New Management” shingle hanging in the Twitter doorway. At least for now.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “From a straight political standpoint, things are not going well for the Democrats. They have only one way out of a historic rejection at the polls.” Fraud is the Only Issue
- “My elderly mother was taken to the emergency room in critical condition. . . ” My Nightmare Experience With Cruel, Fascistic Chinese COVID Policies at a California Hospital
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Austria doesn’t support Ukraine joining the EU…ever.” Ukraine Updates: Blinken, Austin Visit Kyiv, Ukrainians Celebrate Easter as War Rages On
- “At the same time [inept ideological pinhead Wendy] Sherman, whose past roles in government included negotiating over the North Korean and Iranian nuclear programs, said she agreed that the potential threat of Russia using a low-yield or so-called tactical nuclear weapon in the conflict was cause for concern.” Deputy Secretary of State: Russia’s Nuclear Arsenal Did Not Deter U.S. From Sending Troops to Ukraine
- “. . . But absurdly suggests that would have been a bad thing.” (Marie Yovanovich, saboteur and mutineer – jjs) Former US Ambassador to Ukraine Admits Trump Would Have Prevented War
- “The Biden [junta] is stopping Ukrainians from finding safety in the false pretense of ‘helping” them.” Why is Biden Undercutting Ukrainian Refugees?
- “Some foreign fighters have quit because they have to accept that it’s going to be chaos, and sometimes there are not enough weapons, Wali said. The language barrier and fighting in fields are some of the main problems that they have had to overcome, they both added.”Foreign Fighters Describe How Easy It Is to Get Into Ukraine and Get Weapons
- “Volodymyr Zelenskyy has given American elites some white supremacists they can embrace.” Nazis In Ukraine
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Michael Walsh: “First he killed the golden goose of American energy production. Now, he’s selling off the carcass for parts.” Biden Selling Out U.S. Oil Reserve
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Buried in an early-Monday morning New York Times article about Attorney General Merrick B. Garland was a revelation about how Monaco conducted business – and Washington, D.C., lawyer Chris Horner says it raises questions similar to those asked when he learned Jackson used ‘alias’ email accounts.” Deputy AG Involved In Jan. 6 Investigation May Be Breaking the Law By Allegedly Using Pseudonymous E-Mail Address, Lawyer Says
- “Whereas [Mark] Meadows was a bureaucrat involved in the planning of a peaceful demonstration, [Malig-Nancy] Pelosi possessed the authority to adequately prepare.” Both Warned Of Potential J6 Violence, Meadows Put National Guard On Standby While Pelosi Refused Them
- Julie Kelly: “It appears Jayson Chambers, one of the key FBI Agents involved in the entrapment effort, did just that. Why?” Did a Key FBI Agent in Whitmer Plot Attempt to Surveil Steven Crowder?
- Robert Spencer: “Every American who values our Republic has a stake in seeing her prevail.”Leftists File Suit to Bar Marjorie Taylor Greene From Ballot Because She Supported “Insurrection”
- “A prophetic book that explained a century of broken dreams – and the slaughters they spawned.” Revisiting David Horowitz’s Hating Whitey
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “On Monday, Judge Robert R. Summerhays granted a temporary restraining order that is likely to prevent Biden from ending Title 42 while the case makes its way through federal court.” Trump-Appointed Judge Announces He Will Block Biden from Ending Title 42 at Border
- “The next president must enact a comprehensive ’roundup and ‘” policy of illegals who will have entered the country during Biden’s term.” (should be since LBJ’s term – jjs) The War America Should be Fighting
- “Rep. Henry Cuellar, a Texas Democrat, keeps urging the Biden administration to stop the record pace of illegal immigration, to no avail.” Texas Border Democrat: “We Need to Listen to the Border Communities”
- “The murders prompted former President Trump and former Attorney General Jeff Sessions to visit Long Island, spotlighting the criminal effects of lax immigration and unvetted ‘open borders.’” Long Island MS-13 Homicide Trial Highlights Consequences Of Biden’s Border Crisis
- “In video footage captured by Fox News, Mexican authorities wearing bright orange vests were chasing, tackling, and grabbing migrants attempting to cross the Rio Grande River into Texas.” Mexican Authorities Witnessed Trying To Stop Migrants In Unusual Sight
- “Swing-state Democrats up for election this year, including Kelly, have beaten a hasty retreat from Biden’s plan, with Democrat Nevada governor Steve Sisolak warning the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] that rescinding Title 42 would spark a ‘humanitarian crisis.'”Border-State Dem Has Politically Convenient Epiphany on Border Security
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Chinese state media appears to be preparing the public for such a fate, even as Shanghai’s lockdown grinds into its fourth week with no end in sight.” China Sparks Panic, Teases Beijing Chinese Coronavirus Lockdown
- As Beijing demands that more business reopen, companies are trying to figure out how to deal with conflicting demands to keep residents locked down. “Most companies will ask people to live at the factory,” one anonymous Shanghai resident told the press. “But how are you going to do it? People may not be allowed to go home.” Shanghai Surprise: China Mulls Locking Down Workers Inside Factories
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Representatives from the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) met with Education Department officials on Monday to discuss “how they are addressing students’ academic needs, tackling the social-emotional needs of students and staff, and using funds from the American Rescue Plan (ARP) to help with recovery efforts,” according to a DOE press release. Top Biden Officials Huddle With School Group That Supported The FBI Targeting Parents
- The teacher played several videos for her 8-year-old students that addressed “queer kid stuff,” “pride parades,” “love is love,” and a lesson on Stonewall. One of the videos (below), called Talking to Kids About Pride Month, was pretty disturbing. Angry Moms Confront LGBTQ Pervert Pedophile Groomers in Explosive School Board Meeting
- “American campuses have become the last place to find open debate about controversial matters.” Don’t Say It: An Interview with Amy Wax
- “The problem was that a board member decided to read out loud from a book that any student can find in the school library.” At a Fairbanks School Board Meeting, You Could Feel the Leftist Panic
- “Is it surprising that parents are unwilling to trust this greasy-haired one-eyed Satanist guy with their six year olds?” Report: Satanic Temple SUES School After It Refused After Hours ‘Satan Club’ For Kids
- The university can implement “special programs” which are allowed to assist “marginalized groups…who experience hardship, economic disadvantage, inequality or discrimination,” according to the Ontario Human Rights Code. University Will Only Give Tenure Position to “Women, Transgender, Non-Binary, or Two-Spirit” Individuals
- “Remote learning has created a population of college students in dire need of remedial education.” Dazed and Confused
- “The idea that parental concern is a form of unhelpful meddling in education has not gained much traction, and for good reason.” The Role of Parents in Education
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Durham called the conspiracy to thwart Trump a “joint venture” between the aforementioned parties to flood the government with false allegations in the hopes that something would stick. John Durham Subpoenas Members of Clinton Campaign and DNC
- “The Government should not permit HFA and the DNC to adopt conflicting positions in different proceedings, depending on the federal agency against which they are litigating.”Margot Cleveland: Letter — No, Hillary Clinton Can’t Try to Hide 2016 Oppo Research From the Special Counsel
- “Mr. Trump, I know you take your business seriously and I take mine seriously,” Engoron said, per Just the News. “I hereby hold you in civil contempt and fine you $10,000 per day until you purge that contempt.” Hack-in-Black New York Judge Holds Trump in Civil Contempt
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Bremerton School District in 2015 suspended coach Joe Kennedy, claiming his postgame prayers were designed to cause a spectacle. Kennedy pushed back, claiming he was exercising his First Amendment rights. During Monday’s arguments, the justices seemed to take Kennedy’s side.” Supreme Court Signals Victory for Praying Football Coach
- “The Supreme Court has a chance to make clear that the Constitution does not permit, let alone require, the government to discriminate against expressions of faith.” Endorse Religious Liberty
- “Reducing them to ashes is the only way.” Pope “Fiction’s” Unholy War on Traditionalist Carmelite Nuns
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Psaki was pressed about the visitor logs – specifically what Schwerin was meeting about and why he had such access to the White House – during Monday’s press briefing. The press secretary said had little to offer.” Peppermint Piss-Hockey Dodges On Biden’s White House Meeting With Hunter Biden’s Business Partner
- “Jobs for the boys.” Joe Biden Just Promoted the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Who Attacked the Investigation into the Hunter Biden-Linked Burisma
- “Hallie and Biden’s affair led to the end of Biden’s first marriage to Kathleen Biden. Hallie’s husband, Beau Biden, died of brain cancer in 2015, after which she started the affair with his brother.” Hunter Biden Told Brother’s Widow To Get HIV Screening During Affair
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- [Sen. Ron] Johnson’s campaign spokesman Jake Wilkins slammed the group as a “poorly built front for dark, liberal Democrat money” and claimed it has been “running ads misleading Wisconsin voters about Ron Johnson’s personal finances and his successful record on tax reform.” Wisconsin Dems Rely on Front Group to Attack Republican Incumbent While Decrying Dark Money
- “The ideology making Democrats unpopular is also preventing them from understanding why they are unpopular.” Democrats’ Culture War Is Destroying Their Ability To Govern Competently Enough To Fool Voters
- “Biden’s decision to run in 2024 comes as many videos in the last few weeks have shown the president disoriented and confused. On the Monday after Easter Sunday, Biden had to be guided away from a crowd by an Easter Bunny.” Poll: Majority Believe Joe Biden Not Fit for Presidency, Doubt Mental Ability
- “For a sitting [so-called quote-unquote “president”] barely into his second year in office to be below 20% in the next election’s preference shows just how low Biden has dropped in the public eye.” Is This the Most Embarrassing Poll for Joe Biden Ever?
- “Fewer than one-in-three Democrats say they want the sitting [so-called quote-unquote “president”] to run for re-election.” Who Do Dems Want In 2024? Right Now, Anybody But Biden: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “It is not and was never meant to be an alternative to impeachment.” The 25th Amendment Won’t Fix Our Biden Problem
- “He served in the Turkish military, not the U.S. military, and he chose to do that,” [candidate Carla Sands] added. “He chose to put Turkey first. And he has said that the baby’s heartbeat is not a heartbeat, it’s an electrical impulse.” Watch – Dr. Oz Attacked for Putting “Turkey First,” Not Being Pro-Life
- Thad McCotter: “There is a more practical [reason] for the Left’s Big Lies, past, present, and future, as the late Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid boasted, ‘It worked, didn’t it?’” The Limping Truth vs the Sophist Left
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “This shows you just how prolific our fentanyl problem is,” Kelly said in the article. “Every day, people in the Bay Area continue to overdose, young people suffering from addiction, and they’re dying at unacceptable rates. So this is just one dent that we feel we took.”California Detectives Seize 90 Pounds of Fentanyl: Enough to Kill Millions of Americans
- “They were killed because they were police officers,” he added. “Wearing the badge shouldn’t make you a target.” (neither should expressing your first amendment rights – jjs)FBI Head “Fey” Wray Says Skyrocketing Police Murder Rate “Doesn’t Get Enough Attention”
- “. . . Johnson offered some sage advice. He advised all homeowners to shoot these bastards to ‘save taxpayers money.’ And he had more advice. He told the news conference attendees that ‘if somebody’s breaking into your house, you’re more than welcome to shoot them in Santa Rosa County, and we prefer that you do actually, [emphasis added].’” HERO: Florida Sheriff Gives Fantastic Advice for Crime Victims to “Save Taxpayers Money”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “His remarks follow reports of Twitter considering accepting the Tesla CEO’s $43 billion offer to take over the social media company. According to reports, Musk has secured a deal.” Ron DeSantis: Elon Musk Buying Twitter “Raises the Prospect” That Free Speech Will Return
- “Elon’s goal of creating a platform that is ‘maximally trusted and broadly inclusive’ is the right one.” Twitter Co-Founder Jack Dorsey Endorses Elon Musk’s Vision for Platform
- Robert Spencer: “. . . the self-anointed guardians of acceptable opinion have for far too long regarded any disagreement as violent, hateful, and abusive. If free society is to continue, that must end. All free people must hope that Elon Musk can actually make this happen. If he does, the reverberations will be felt far beyond Twitter.” Human Rights Watch, ACLU, Amnesty International Clutch Their Pearls in Horror at Elon Musk’s Purchase of Twitter
- “The exposé will mostly focus on negative aspects of Tesla. Variety reported that the documentary, which is directed by Emma Schwartz, will explore the future-minded company and their development of self-driving cars.” FX and NYT Announce Elon Musk Exposé Documentary as Billionaire Buys Twitter
- “At its root, @ElonMusk wanting to purchase Twitter is not about left vs right. It’s about white power. The man was raised in Apartheid by a white nationalist. He’s upset that Twitter won’t allow white nationalists to target/harass people. That’s his definition of free speech,” raged Shaun [Talcum X] King. Cry Harder: Triggered Leftists Get ‘RIP Twitter’ Trending After Reports of Twitter Sale to Elon Musk
- “We’re back,” Carlson said via Twitter. Tucker Carlson Returns to Twitter After One Month of Departure
- “The nature of the articles . . . focusing entirely and solely on a tiny smattering of individuals who have complaints about these companies, without getting any other perspectives, suggests both stories are not really interested in reporting news, but instead are aimed at attacking Musk. Moreover, in the last few weeks similar such anti-Musk hit-jobs have become to appear regularly in the press.” Today’s Blacklisted American: The Media Knives Are Now Out for Elon Musk
* * * * *
- “Leading D.C.-insider news outlets, including Politico, Axios and Punchbowl News, rely largely on newsletters with integrated advertising and sponsorships to distribute their content to key decisionmakers in American politics. Those newsletters are frequently sponsored by Big Tech firms, defense contractors, Chinese mega-companies and other corporate interests.” Legacy Media’s Most Influential Newsletters Are Funded By Some of America’s Biggest Corporations
- Robert Spencer: “Another ominous sign that the Left is stepping up its campaign against free speech.” Russia Hoaxer Hillary Decries Online “Disinformation”
- “Barack Obama doesn’t want to prevent the flooding of the public square with raw sewage. He wants the exclusive ability to flood the public square with sewage and prevent its cleanup.” The Ruling Class’ Pantheon of Lies
- “Batya Ungar-Sargon offers an explanation for why wokeness has become a major feature of American life.” Is the Media the Source of Woke Racism?
- “Completely Orwellian.” Report: Google Rolls Out Feature That Corrects You With Woke ‘Inclusive’ Language
- “Bookbinder even highlighted the corporate collusion to take down Parler, another free-speech alternative to Twitter, in the immediate aftermath of the Capitol riot to rationalize a preemptive strike at Truth Social.” Left-Wing Group Demands Apple Preemptively Nuke Truth Social
- “Every American should be deeply concerned by the fact that a few unaccountable big tech companies are controlling the free flow of information.” Facebook Wiped A Conservative Wisconsin News Page After Wrongfully Censoring It For Months
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Israel is believed to have launched several covert operations to sabotage Tehran’s program during the past several years and could strike the country’s nuclear infrastructure, especially if Iran’s program reaches advanced stages of development on an atomic weapon.” War Footing: Iran Parades New Missiles, Drones Amid Threats To Strike Israel
- “The brief honeymoon after Putin’s invasion of Ukraine was just that.” NATO’s Bleak Future
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Daniel Greenfield: “Our enemies will have a clear field for destroying our satellites.” (treason, straight up – jjs) Biden Unilaterally Surrenders to Russia and China in Satellite Wars
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Boeing’s engineering failures with Starliner have been expensive to the company. Not only has Boeing had to pay out of its own pocket an extra $410 million for this second demo flight, it has had to write off the cost of that first service module. Furthermore, not being operational has probably meant it has lost business to SpaceX and its Dragon capsules.” ULA Begins Stacking Atlas 5 Rocket That Will Launch Strainer on Demo Mission
- “The string of amazing galaxy images coming from the Hubble Space Telescope continues. The photo to the right, cropped and reduced to post here, was released today and shows an object dubbed VV-689 that is believed to be two galaxies in the process of colliding and merging.” Colliding Galaxies
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Political correctness is mind-boggling. I’ll never understand why so many people bend to the will of a tiny group of pink-haired dime museums screaming that they are being ‘genocided.’ We’ve already seen what happened in England; we can’t allow women and girls to be sexually assaulted because a man in pumps believes his rights are being violated if we don’t.” The Left Is Willfully Blind to Transgender Attacks on Kids
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “In pursuit of the intolerable, a once august corporation blows out its brains.” The Disney Divorce
- The judge touted Fort Bend County as a “unique place” whose residents “compose the most diverse county in the United States, deliver extremely high graduation rates and are one of the top capita purchasers in Texas.” Hack-in-Black Judge From, of All Places, Texas Invites Disney to Move Amid DeSantis Feud
- Christian Toto: “Comedy’s grand gala turns into an embarrassing display of chutzpah.” Mark Twain Prize Honors Propagandist Jon Stewart, Ignores Cancel Culture
HITHER & YON
- “America faces a grim future as marriage rates plummet.” Fat and Lonely
- “It becomes more difficult by the day not to conclude that it is Western liberalism that the twentieth century ultimately vanquished.” The End of Liberalism?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.