Good morning, kids. Wednesday and the reaction to Elon Musk’s takeover of Twitter continues to top the links, and I think for good reason. Getting beyond Musk’s somewhat checkered résumé as a businessman (big fan of SpaceX, Tesla and all the other projects I’m not so sanguine about) which earned me criticism yesterday appropriately enough on Twitter, the reaction from the propaganda pimps, media gatekeepers and the Junta is telling. Free speech and the free exchange of ideas is one of the foundational principles of this nation and society. At least, such as it was, or was intended. The big newspapers, followed on by radio and television decided which stories were news and just as importantly which were not. Plus the way in which those stories were reported influenced the way Americans were supposed to think, feel and vote.
The emergence of talk radio, particularly Rush Limbaugh of blessed memory, might have cracked open the door, but the internet kicked it in, and took down the frame and the whole damned wall with it. One of the tired old bromides hurled at Limbaugh and others is that all they do is tell millions of people what to think. Forgetting that it’s insulting, it’s an incredibly fatal conceit on the part of the critics. Rush and his colleagues didn’t tell people what to think; they merely reflected what millions of people were already thinking, and had been thinking for years, yet never had a voice to express those thoughts. That’s why his audience grew by leaps and bounds for 33 consecutive years and why Leftwing imitators like Air America flopped. Well at least Randi Rhodes and Al Franken can breathe a sigh of relief since their fiasco has been supplanted by CNN+.
Right at the start of the last episode of CutJibNewsletter Speaks!, John Hayward, f/k/a “Doc Zero” marveled at the beginnings of the blogosphere, where writers and pundits had a space to gather, comment, debate and provide a forum for the free-flowing exchange of ideas: ideas of course that ran contra to what was being pimped on the big three networks, The NY Times and WaPo. He also lamented how social media as well as Big Brother big tech put a huge damper on all of that, especially in the wake of the 2004 election where the real journalists exposed key propagandist Dan Rather and his attempt to sabotage George Bush with the TANG fake news. Stay tuned for Russian Collusion and Pee-Pee-Gate.
Beyond the free-flowing exchange of “dangerous” ideas and opinion, the organizational platform by which like-minded yet heretofore isolated individuals could unite presented the obvious existential threat to the Democrat-Left. And the rest is history. But it’s a history that is still being written with Musk’s acquisition of Twitter. Let me state that Elon Musk by himself is not the savior of free speech nor is Twitter on its own the, or even a key crucial platform that by itself is the main conduit of information/communication. But, again, it’s the reaction to it from the Left that is telling.
Looking at the 2020 election, there’s no way in hell that Sponge Brain Square Depends Joey got 81 million legitimate votes. But for sure, he did get millions. The 9:00PM swing district mass ballot dumping notwithstanding, how many legitimate Biden voters might have stayed home (they wouldn’t have voted for Trump for sure) had Twitter and all of social media along with the rest of the mainstream agitprop Democrat house organs not defamed, ridiculed or outright spiked the NY Post’sbombshell story about the Hunter laptop — the same story that 18 months later they suddenly have declared to be true, albeit buried somewhere in the middle of the papers in tiny type?
New incoming Twitter boss Elon Musk responded to one of the most controversial aspects of the 2020 presidential election on Tuesday after the company unanimously approved his offer to acquire the social media platform for $44 billion.
Musk weighed in on Twitter’s decision to censor an explosive story that was published by the New York Post about then-Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, and a laptop that purportedly belongs to Hunter that is filled with content that was problematic for his father’s campaign.
“Vijaya Gadde, the top censorship advocate at Twitter who famously gaslit the world on Joe Rogan’s podcast and censored the Hunter Biden laptop story, is very upset about the @elonmusk takeover,” political commentator Saagar Enjeti wrote on Twitter.
Musk responded a short time later, writing: “Suspending the Twitter account of a major news organization for publishing a truthful story was obviously incredibly inappropriate.”
Again, had the story not been embargoed, would enough legitimate Biden voters been dissuaded from voting? A recent poll showed that 16% of Biden voters would not have pulled the lever for him. Would it have been enough to have overcome the steal is an imponderable but in any case it’s all water under the bridge. What is important now is that for whatever reason Elon Musk is now in the forefront of the free speech restoration movement in this country. As such, he has painted a giant target on his forehead, and I mean that in both the literal and figurative sense given who and what we are dealing with.
This tyranny of minorities has long since come to define the Democrat coalition which knits together single-issue victimhood voters whose pet issue, whether it’s police shootings, green energy, racial justice, men pretending they’re women, or the right of teachers to sexually indoctrinate kindergartners against the wishes of their parents, must take precedence.
That is why the Biden [junta] will fight for an otherwise unpopular mask mandate.
Democrat political authority comes from the moral authority of defending oppressed minorities. The old Democrat party which asserted that it represented an oppressed majority being kept down by men of wealth has made way for a coalition of increasingly implausible minorities.
That’s the wide gap between the party of Jackson and of Obama. And it’s Obama’s party now.
Beyond the racial minorities of the civil rights movement, the moral minority consists of wealthy white elites, their sexual fetishes, cultural obsessions, and neurotic tics. Masking is just the latest neurotic tic that the decadent element that makes up its ruling base demands of all of us.
From police defunding to mandatory masking to men roleplaying as women, the outré demands are a minority even within the Democrat coalition. But the minority of minorities, by banding together, take something that only 2% of the country might want and turn it into something that the 31% of Americans who identify as Democrats are obligated to support on the party line.
And if the Democrats win, the will of the 2% is ruthlessly imposed on the 98%. . .
. . . Morality requires universally agreed on values which moral minorities attack at every turn. The great effort to transform the existence of moral minorities into its own moral authority through intersectionality requires unsustainable amounts of messaging and outright intimidation. Cancel culture terrorizes people into not speaking or even thinking for fear they’ll run afoul of constantly changing codes that no one except their cultural oppressors can even keep track of.
Totalitarian states deploy mass propaganda like this either at the height of enthusiasm for their revolutions or at their insecure decline when everyone is starting to lose faith in the revolution. And it’s been a generation since even the faithful believe in the cause rather than the anti-cause characterized by a rotating cast of conservative hate objects in the media and social media. . .
. . . How can you do class warfare when you’ve become a movement of billionaires whose supreme causes are electric cars that cost more than the average annual income, the sexual fetishes of wealthy men, and the fussiness of remote workers who don’t like being around other people?
It’s getting increasingly hard to disguise the fact that leftist revolutions aren’t about liberating the majority, but about enslaving it to the cultural obsessions of a tiny minority.
You can only dress up the tyranny of an upper class in oppressed drag for so long.
The moral minorities aren’t out to liberate anyone, including themselves, but to force everyone to use the words they want, to eat and dress like them, and to live like them.
There’s a leftist term for that, it isn’t revolution or liberation: it’s colonialism.
When 2% of the country gets to tell everyone else how to live, that’s true oppression.
It’s easy to see why Leftists are in absolute freakout mode over Elon Musk and Twitter. If Musk and his new executives decide to allow Trump, Tucker Carlson, Libs of TikTok and everyone else who was muzzled by Vajajay Grabber or whatever the hell the weepy censor calls herself, that’s disastrous for the Left. And, as Daniel Greenfield points out, if they are indeed 2% of the thought/political leadership of this country which represents maybe a third of the total population, you can see why they are rushing to flood the country with tens of millions more illiterate peasants from south of the border.
That said, has anyone asked them why they want to come to a country where their children would be turned into sex slaves or suffer genital disfigurement via hormones or surgery? Meh, too many of them are doing that already as we have seen. Cue Titty Caca Cortez crying in front of the chain link fence.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “We are living in Orwellian times.” Diversity, Free Speech, and the “Woke” Assault on America
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The FBI’s past political subterfuge previews what lies ahead of midterms and 2024.” Foreshadowing Bureau Injustice
- “The concurring opinions by Justices Clarence Thomas and Neil Gorsuch in a recent case take us back to fundamental questions of natural right and the challenge posed to them by progressives. Since the justices implicate such important philosophical and historical issues, readers should challenge them to develop their arguments further.” Two Ways to Fight Progressive Jurisprudence
- Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton: “Taxpayer funds obviously were being used because there were government officials at NIH working with the University of Pittsburgh to try to mitigate the public outrage at the fetal chop shop that was being run up there.” Biden’s NIH May Have Colluded With University To Downplay Experiments On Babies
- Daniel Greenfield: “When the will of 2% of the country is imposed on the other 98%.” A Tyranny of Moral Minorities
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Lavrov’s remark in a lengthy interview on state television came on the same day as President Vladimir Putin accused the West of trying to “destroy Russia from within,” and after Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the U.S. wants to see “Russia weakened to the degree that it can’t do the kinds of things that it has done in invading Ukraine.” Lavrov: Danger of Nuclear Conflict is “Serious, Real,” and “Cannot Be Underestimated”
- “As the war in Ukraine drags on, the United States is making a clash with Russia more likely with each passing week.” The Biden Junta is Openly Pursuing a Policy of Escalation in Ukraine
- “Foreign Ministry responds to Lavrov’s warning.” China: “No One Wants a Third World War”
- “Vladimir Putin would not have sent his forces into Ukraine in the first place if [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden had not demonstrated such weakness on the world stage.”Joe Biden’s Weakness Encouraged Putin’s Invasion of Ukraine
- His communications director, Kelsey Cooper, further explained Paul’s position to The Daily Wire, saying, “[w]hile there is no justification for Putin’s war on Ukraine, there is an explanation for the invasion, which was the point Dr. Paul was making. Any other interpretation of the exchange is a blatant attempt to misinform” “Blatant Attempt to Misinform”: Rand Paul Fires Back at Critics After Tense Exchange With Antony Blinken
- Russia targets Ukrainian railways: “Nato, in essence, is engaged in a war with Russia through a proxy and is arming that proxy. War means war.” Ukraine Updates: Russian Spies Ruin Assassination Plot Claims With Fake Signature, SIMS Games
- “How much does it hurt Vladimir Putin when American performance venues refuse to play Tchaikovsky?” Banning Russia, Banning Russians
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Asian shares retreated on Wednesday, echoing a broad decline on Wall Street and driven by worries about how the war in Ukraine may push prices for oil and other commodities higher.”Dow Plummets 800 Points, Tech Stocks Slump Again, NASDAQ Worst Loss Since 2020, Tesla Sinks
- “The pain at the gas pump shows no signs of abating, and the Biden [junta] seems to want to make it worse.” Biden Junta Imposes Further Limits on Arctic Drilling
- “Hopefully the American people will get the memo soon. Until then, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s approval rating is likely to stay somewhere in the low 40s.” The Media Don’t Get What You Don’t Get About Biden’s Economic Boom
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Something to cling to: after stoking fear and wreaking mayhem, superstitions always and inevitably implode, as antithetical facts pile up and reality breaks through.” Up the Garden Path, By the Nose, Down Under
- “What would we do without ‘experts?'” World to Run Out of Food in 27 years and 248 Days!
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Jeffrey Lord: “248-page filing of self-indictment released.” The January 6 Committee Indicts Itself
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The Supreme Court on Tuesday signaled that it could approve [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s plan to rescind the Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy for asylum seekers.” Supreme Court Could Hand Biden an Immigration Win
- “We’re aiding and abetting illegal entry to the United States,” the source said. “We’re using government cars to transport people to American towns. It’s working like an Uber service.”Biden’s DHS Acts as “Full Service Travel Agency” for Illegal Aliens Arriving at Southern Border
- “I would note that the National Guard work for the states and so he is an employee of the Texas National Guard and his efforts and his operation were directed by there, not by the federal government.” Peppermint Piss-Hockey Blames Texas When Asked About Death of National Guardsman at the Border
- Alejandro Mayorkas has flouted the nation’s immigration laws and effectively opened America’s borders. It’s time for him to go. (he’s only following orders, und befehel ist befehel – jjs) Impeach Mayorkas
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Another alarming negative impact of lockdowns revealed.” Outbreak of Hepatitis in Children Caused by Lockdowns That Weakened Immunity
- The Great Famine shows the Chinese Communist Party will bitterly cling to deadly policies based on “science” no matter the human cost. Chinese Covid Outbreak in Beijing Results in Panic Buying, Citywide Testing
- “Maybe another booster shot will help.” Quadruple Vaxxed Kamala Harris Catches Chinese COVID
- “The longtime bureaucrat claims to be science itself, but he’s shown himself to have an authoritarian disposition.” Fauci Lets His Megalomania Show
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Critical Race Theory (CRT). . . has generated a backlash in recent years from parents. But a parents group called Fair Education Santa Barbara began fighting four years ago, filing what is believed to be the nation’s first lawsuit against CRT and related pedagogy, which critics say poison the minds of young children.” (of all places Santa Barbara – jjs) “This is a Cult”: How Wealthy Santa Barbara Foreshadowed the Fight Against Crackpot Curriculum
- “Appallingly bad critical race theory science fiction showcases the ideology’s toxicity.”Crackpot Race Theory Is Derived From a Laughably Dumb Series of Space Alien Stories
- “Will the College Board thwart democratically elected officials’ attempts to remove critical race theory from the classroom?” AP Radicalism
- Other recommendations include partnerships with Historically Black Colleges and Universities, as well as school, tribal colleges, universities and non-profit organizations to “confront systemic and enduring inequities that impact descendant communities in the United States.” (it’s their money – jjs) Harvard to Allocate $100M to Address its “Legacies with Slavery”
- “Once an oasis for open discussion, equal treatment, and intellectual thought, established academia has now become a haven for bigotry and hate, focused specifically in destroying anyone who does not support giving minorities favored treatment.” Pushback: Judge Rules Lawsuit From Professor Suspended for Refusing to Favor Black Students Can Proceed
- Robert Spencer: “A young man named John Fuller was recently serving as parliamentarian of the Ohio State University Undergraduate Student Government General Assembly when he unwittingly sparked controversy by saying . . . that he would ‘love’ to live in a world where ‘black people were taught that they are superior.’ It’s not clear what world John Fuller lives in, because the one where Ohio State University is located already teaches that. Where has this John Fuller fellow been?” OSU Student Says Black People Are Superior, and It’s No Wonder
- “We all got to come together for a certain cause.” University Event Teaches Students How to Clean Sex Toys
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Overall, throughout America, antisemitic incidents are at a record high. Still, it’s where Democrats are in charge in those two left-wing states that account for a whopping 30 percent of the incidents.” (incredibly, and bitterly ironic, perhaps the most Jewish regions on the planet – jjs) Democrat-Run NY and NJ See Record-High Anti-Semitic Hate Crimes
- “Look who’s leading the boycotting of Israel.” The Anti-Israel Bias of the Middle East Studies Association
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “This bombshell comes on top of a report from Monday that visitor logs from the Obama administration show that Hunter Biden’s top business partner visited the White House 19 times while Joe Biden was vice president, contradicting Joe’s claims that he was never involved in his son’s business dealings.” Joe Biden Has $5.2 Million in “Unexplained” Income. I Wonder Where It Came From?
- “Ricchetti currently serves as [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s White House counsel and was the president of the investment firm Schwerin and Hunter Biden managed, Rosemont Seneca Partners. Ricchetti also was Biden’s chief of staff from 2013 to 2017.” Report: Hunter Biden Business Partner Visited White House 8 More Times
- “Delaware U.S. District Attorney David Weiss is leading the investigation into Hunter Biden’s overseas business dealings and tax handling. Weiss is the only U.S. Attorney appointed by former President Donald Trump to remain in office.” Lavrenty Garland Denies Need for Hunter Biden Special Counsel, Says He is “Quite Comfortable” With Current Prosecutor
- “The White House visitor logs revealed a number of visits from Eric Schwerin — including a sit-down with then-Vice President Joe Biden — while he was president of the now-defunct investment fund Rosemont Seneca Partners.” Report: Joe Biden Granted West Wing Meeting To Hunter Associate While He Was VP
- “Former Democrat senator Chris ‘Waitress Sandwich’ Dodd to represent United States at Summit of the Americas.” Biden Crony’s Presidential Appointment Could Pose Conflict of Interest
- “Puppet of the Democratic Party.” Tucker Carlson Trashes “MSNBC Contributor” Kevin McCarthy
- The survey asked Democrat voters, “If the Democratic presidential primary for the 2024 election was held today, who would you vote for?” Survey: Only 37 Percent of Democrats Support Joe Biden in Presidential Primary
- “Black and Hispanic adults also think less of Biden’s job performance.” Gallup: Biden Job Approval Down in Nearly Every U.S. Subgroup, Especially Ages 18-64
- “Biden has doubled down, signaling how confident his people are in their ability to collude with the censorship regime against their challengers.” Democrats Have Nothing to Offer Voters So They’re Banking on Smearing and Censoring Their Opposition
- Robert Spencer: “Guess when he thinks he took office. . .” Joe Biden Can’t Remember How Long He Has Been [so-called quote-unquote] President
- “The lefty stand-up comic suggests doubling down on stupid in advance of the midterms.”Please, DNC, Do What Dean Obeidallah Says
- “It’s an amusing allegation, to say the least, especially so soon after Barack Obama was given a rock-star welcome during his recent return to the White House while Biden was treated like a ripe number two on the floor of a gas station bathroom. I doubt Obama has any feelings of jealousy towards Biden.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Thinks Obama is “Jealous” of Biden. Yeah, Right.
- “It is not and was never meant to be an alternative to impeachment.” The 25th Amendment Won’t Fix Our Biden Problem
- “The criticism of Oz’s candidacy has been almost 100% focused on whether or not Oz is sufficiently conservative on abortion, on guns and on cultural issues in general. Critics point to things Dr. Oz said during the long run of his show and on segments his show ran. This criticism is legitimate, but it is worth pointing out that this is the exactly same criticism that was levied at candidate Trump in 2015.” In Defense of Trump’s Endorsement of Dr. Oz
- “Crime is the scarlet letter of New York Democrats and the ball and chain plunging Hochul’s approval rating to new depths. . . Only the voters can shift our state’s trajectory on this issue and others; but at least it’s clear now they want a change of direction.” An Astonishing Turnaround in New Yorkers’ Concerns is Bad News for Democrats
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The limousine crash, which occurred on Oct. 6, 2018, killed 20 people, including 17 passengers, the driver and two bystanders, according to New York State Police. The owner of the limousine company, Shahed Hussain, was a long-time FBI informant who allegedly ‘lied on tax returns and immigration papers, misled FBI handlers, committed bankruptcy fraud, and racked up hotel code violations and tens of thousands in unpaid property taxes with no consequences,’ according to Stefanik.” “Long Overdue”: Rep. Elise Stefanik Confirms Investigation of FBI’s Role in Deadly Limo Crash
- “It wouldn’t matter if Lightfoot filled the jails. It’s far too late to retrieve the situation. The tiny enclaves of security are disappearing as criminals run wild in the streets in a dystopian nightmare that everyone on the right predicted and no one on the left heeded.” Chicago Gangs Enjoy the Beautiful Weekend Spring Weather by Slaughtering Each Other
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Blocks irate staffers from making site changes.” Twitter Goes on Internal Lockdown to Prevent Woke Employees Taking Revenge For Elon Musk Takeover
- The attorney is apparently so well respected within the company that she is seen “internally as Twitter’s ‘moral authority,’” Politico added. Twitter’s Top Lawyer Cried During Meeting About Elon Musk Buyout: Report
- “Suspending the Twitter account of a major news organization for publishing a truthful story was obviously incredibly inappropriate.” Elon Musk Weighs In On Twitter Censoring Hunter Biden Laptop Story During 2020 Election
- “True, the richest man in the world has thus far impressed, but the Twitter fight poses a real challenge.” Here’s How Elon Musk’s Free-Speech Gambit Can Succeed
- “Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated,” Musk said in the statement. Democrats Are Horrified Now That Twitter Might Actually Allow Free Speech
- “Elon Musk is not going to save humanity, but decoupling Twitter from the transhumanist project would be a positive step.” Bringing Down Temples
- “Parody or drunken chutzpah”?” MSNBC Host Dragged for Complaining Musk Might Use Twitter to Do to the Left What it Did to the Right
- “Ending Big Tech censorship at Twitter will be trickier than it sounds, but it’s worth the struggle.” Musk’s Free Speech Crusade
- “[Drooling cretin Ed] Markey argued that having a handful of billionaires in control of major social media platforms — like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram — was an unacceptable scenario and called on Congress to act to restrain them.” (going to go after Jeff Bezos and Carlos Slim too, fuck-face? – jjs) Democrat Senator Demands “Algorithmic Justice” in the Wake of Elon Musk’s Twitter Takeover
- I have been suspended from Twitter for just over a month now. What did I do to get suspended? I responded to a tweet that said, “No matter your opinion on Lia Thomas, I urge you to discuss the topic as if a transgender person were in the room. Because one probably is.” Will Elon Musk Let Me Back on Twitter?
- “Set a 280-character minimum for tweets.” A Modest Proposal for Elon Musk
- “Some conservatives who should know better have lost their minds over the Tesla CEO’s $44 billion purchase of Twitter. They will pay a heavy price.” Elon Musk Will Not Save Us
* * * * *
- “Walsh wrote a book satirizing the transgender cult, and it became a best-seller on Amazon. The woke crew who runs Amazon isn’t about to let that continue.” [WATCH] Amazon Employees Hold Secret Zoom Meeting Plotting to Ban Conservative Children’s Book Johnny the Walrus by Matt Walsh
- “It was an old-fashioned mainstream media hit piece that was intended to ruin its conservative new media target. And it has been a gloriously spectacular failure.” More Tears for Taylor Lorenz: Libs of TikTok Hits 1 Million Followers
- “It is odd that the notion that speech must be censored is the current fashion of people who call themselves liberal.” You Can’t Have a Functioning Nation Without Free Speech
- “MSNBC’s Mehdi Hasan criticized the Biden [junta] in a series of tweets Tuesday over the administration’s alleged failure to promote coronavirus booster shots.” MSNBC Host Mehdi Hasan Lashes Out at Biden Junta
- “Shutting down dissenting speech only serves to strengthen its appeal.” Why Censorship Fails
- “Despite her isolation, Marjorie Taylor Greene keeps coming after the ‘fake media’ and her hypocritical colleagues with admirable thumos. Compared to Williamson, she is a model of courage.” Kevin Williamson and National Review Gag on Greene
- “The law relies on citizens to file legal claims against abortion providers or anyone believed to perform or assist with an abortion.” Federal Court Dismisses All Challenges to Texas Abortion Law Enforcement Provision
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Policy proposal outlines path to isolate Communist regime.” Why It’s Time To Label China a “Genuine Adversary”
- A day earlier, Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison said any attempt by China to build a naval base in the archipelago, which lies to Australia’s northeast, would cross a “red line,” not just for Australia but also for other countries in the region and the United States. “We won’t be having Chinese military naval bases in our region on our doorstep,” he said. China Rejects Criticism of Its Security Pact With Solomon Islands, Calls Naval Base Claim “Fabricated”
- “The Chinese Communist Party wants us to believe that it has no hegemonic ambitions and that its BRI is just another multilateral advance for mankind.” China’s Belt and Road Initiative is a Geopolitical Offensive
- “GOP demands Biden [junta] brief American public on contested deal.” Lawmakers to Biden: No More Secret Negotiations With Iran
- “As Israel sails between Scylla and Charybdis, from Jerusalem’s point of view, better Scylla.”Between the Scylla of the PA and the Charybdis of Hamas
- “The good times for the Palestinian Authority are over.” Palestinians Find the Aid Cupboard is Bare
- “Afghanistan’s overall instability has led to the near extinction of religious minorities, particularly the Jewish, Hindu, and Sikh communities.” (instability = Islamic rule – jjs)Religious Freedom Commission: “Last Known Remaining Jew Left Afghanistan in September”
- “Allah, delight us with the extermination of the evil Jews.” (he seems nice – jjs) Day-Ending-in-“Y” Dept.: Imam on Palestinian TV Prays for “Extermination” of Jews
- Raymond Ibrahim: “When all is said and done, Islamic notions of ‘justice’ are based on a simple dichotomy: whenever Muslims conquer, slaughter, subjugate, and steal land — that is just; whenever they have to live under “infidel” authority, that is unjust.” Ramadan: “A Month of Jihad, Conquest, and Victory”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “The New York region should build on its current advantages, not look to past glories.” A Growth Strategy for Upstate
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Capitalism in space: Hawaiian Airlines has now become the second commercial airline company to agree to use SpaceX’s Starlink Wi-Fi on its airplanes.” SpaceX Signs Up Another Airline to Use Starling WiFi On its Planes
- “Apophis is a potentially dangerous asteroid, with a 1 in 150,000 chance it will hit the Earth in 2068. Getting as much information about it as soon as possible is crucial so that future generations will be prepared should its path eventually become a collision course.” NASA Extends Eight Planetary Missions, Including Sending OSIRIS-REx to the Asteroid Apophis
- “SpaceX has completed a mission with private astronauts.” A Dawn of Democratized Space Travel
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “When children are assigned graphic gay porn in class, that’s grooming. It’s okay to say so.” (meh, it’s pedophilia – jjs) Don’t Be Afraid to Call It Grooming
- “We are socially still struggling with how to treat women as equals not in just the positive aspects of our society but even in the negatives.” The Depp-Heard Trial Reminds Us That Toxic Femininity is Real and Horrifying
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Coign will let customers funnel donations to conservative causes.” (FDIC, SEC, IRS will shut them down – jjs) New Credit Card Company Wants To Counter Woke Banks
- “Theatre Row calls itself a ‘lively, accessible venue for diverse audiences’ but [playwright Phelim] McAleer said the venue’s penchant for artistic censorship suggests otherwise.” NYC Theater Censors Abortion Exposé While Running Play About Sexualized Young Girls and Hitler
- “It’s extraordinary that the birthday of our nation — Independence Day — is celebrated for only a single day, while the commemoration of a niche riot is celebrated for an entire month. If you woke executives really think Americans are into that, then we normals can only wonder how you got as far as you did.” Dear Corporations: This “Pride Month,” LEAVE US ALONE
- “It’s time to make sure their cultural and political defeat is painful and permanent.” The “Woking Dead” Are Losing
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Smart shocker captures social media narcissism … but something’s missing.”Hatching Brings Body Horror to a New, Disturbing Level
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.