Good morning, kids. Thursday and information, misinformation, disinformation, dat information and bullshit remains the hot topic of conversation. Elon Musk’s “Grabbe”-ing Twitter by the weeping Vajaya has caused both the wailing and rending of garments on the Left and exultation for us normal people. While I would caution us not to commence a venturi effect on our nether regions just yet, Musk has been saying the right things about economics and taxation for quite some time, earning him the ire of all the wrong people. The actions of the EPA in blocking the construction of a SpaceX launch facility in Boca Chica is textbook government retribution. And that’s just for starters. Whatever his motives may be, he has painted a big fat target on himself.
Our ability to communicate freely via the internet hangs in the balance even now. We barely escaped that Orwellian (what the hell isn’t these days?) “Net Neutrality” Act — for now. The internet absolutely broke the stranglehold on both the crafting and mass dissemination of information that Leftist propagandists had had for decades and, along with talk radio, both confirmed what many had feared to be the true nature of who and what has been running the government and society and, more importantly, revealed those truths to a vast audience that was heretofore unaware.
All of that said, Musk acquiring Twitter, in and of itself, is not going to win the war for free speech. But it may very well be the moral equivalent of the Doolittle Raid on Tokyo. It both absolutely shocked Imperial Japan, who had not been attacked in centuries and electrified American morale, which had taken a pounding since Pearl Harbor. Afterwards, the Japanese set about to finish off America once and for all, or so they had hoped. Same thing with the junta in power.
The Department of Homeland Security is setting up a Disinformation Governance Board in an attempt to combat “misinformation” online.
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas spoke about the “just established” governance board during a congressional hearing on Wednesday, arguing it would help reduce domestic threats to the United States.
Nina Jankowicz, a fellow for the Wilson Center, confirmed reports that she would direct the board, sharing her official government portrait on her social media profile.
“Cat’s out of the bag: here’s what I’ve been up to the past two months,” she wrote.
She claimed the new board was created to “maintain the Department’s commitment to protecting free speech, privacy, civil rights, and civil liberties” . . .
. . . Jankowicz has long been an advocate for social media censorship and regulation.
In October 2020, Jankowicz testified to the House Select Committee on Intelligence on the dangers of misinformation and conspiracy theories and how to stop it online.
“Disinformation is a threat to democracy,” she warned and criticized the government and social media platforms who have “all but abdicated their responsibility” to address ”domestic disinformation.”
Just fucking wow. I mean, where does one even begin to try and unpack this hideous farce? Aside from the fact that this hag was pimping the now proven lie that the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop was Russian disinformation, there’s this thing called THE FIRST AMENDMENT that, like Charlie Gibson, she apparently has never heard of. The government does not get to decide what is and what is not misinformation. There are laws governing things such as slander and libel, as well as this thing called common sense which is supposed to, in theory, give the individual pause before shooting his mouth off as well as the right to discern for oneself what is and what is not truth. The consequences for either of those being on the individual.
Moving on from the philosophical, under what authority does this “politburo” have the right to exist in the first place? What regulatory power, completely illegitimate that it is, will it wield in supposedly maintaining the DHS’ “commitment to protecting free speech, privacy, civil rights, and civil liberties?” Will it amass dossiers – pun absolutely intended – on people who object to the sexualization, disfiguring and brainwashing of their children? On those of us who consider the very government that is forming this commission illegitimate on the basis of the mountain of evidence proving the 2020 election was stolen?
And once it has amassed those dossiers, what is the punishment for spreading disinformation, otherwise known as stating one’s opinion? Considering the Junta and its supporters define what happened on January 6th as the greatest threat to our precious democracy (*vomit*) since the Civil War, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined, one assumes there will be 3:00AM raids followed by incarceration in the Garland Archipelago if not Gitmo, incommunicado and indefinitely.
I’m suddenly reminded about the arguments around the limitations or even abolition of the Second Amendment. The Left always insisted that the Founders never anticipated automatic weapons and machine guns back in the 18th century. The counter to that argument was, should we abolish the First Amendment since they never anticipated massive printing presses, television, radio and — wait for it — the internet either? Well, I guess the answer to that is a big old “yes!”
If the Second Amendment was always the final firewall between liberty and tyranny, the First Amendment I guess was the penultimate and, at least in theory, the strongest. Much of this also centers around the battle for who controls the speech. This whole notion of “safe spaces” from being offended has both crippled the last few generations as well as been used as a weapon with which to terrorize us into submission via group coercion, be it at work or even at home. The nature of being free runs antithetical to being safe. Those who argue for safety will hide behind the veneer of being benign and doing things “for our own good.” What was that thing that’s supposed to be paved with good intentions?
That said, I’m not buying that anymore. There are no good intentions with those who seek to silence us. They do these things not for our own good but for theirs. If agents or informants of this pathetic Ministry of Truth are reading this, come and get me and the publishers who wrote my book.
You can also round up Anthony Fauci. He claimed yesterday that the pandemic was over.
Whoops! Did he say the pandemic was over? No! What he really said was it’s NOT over.
Dear Lord how I hate these people. It will be interesting to see how this shakes out, especially if Musk purges the Goebbels acolytes from the Twitter ranks. The Left has already “woke” (heh) a sleeping giant with the assault on children. Let’s see how they react if they are silenced and/or threatened because they use Twitter as a means of communication.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Parched citizens and privileged criminal illegal aliens are California’s model for the country.” Water and Blood in the Golden State
- “Watch the Senate majority leader and Silicon Valley’s top man in Washington in the days, weeks, and months ahead.” The Biggest Loser in Musk’s Twitter Takeover? Cuck Schemer
- “A glimpse into how the State Department functions and how powerful it is.” How I Almost Became a State Department Foreign Service Officer
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The humiliating retreat from the gates of the Ukrainian capital ended any hope for a quick Russian victory in Ukraine, and now Western intelligence experts anticipate that Russia is consolidating its forces for a renewed offensive in the south and the Donbass.” All Signs Point to This Map as the End State of Russia’s War in Ukraine
- “Solovyov made the statement from behind a laptop emblazoned with the letter ‘Z,’ which has become shorthand for support of Russia’s unprovoked invasion of Ukraine.” Russian State TV Threatens to Wipe Out “Boorish” UK with Ballistic Missile
- “Kyiv also decapitated the Russian in a Russian-Ukrainian Friendship monument from the Soviet era.” Ukraine Updates: Russia Cutting Gas to Poland and Bulgaria, Claims Ukraine Making Nukes
- “Donald Trump’s calls for peace are at odds with most of the GOP. But a forever war in Ukraine benefits no one.” Too Many Republicans Want Endless War In Ukraine
- “This does not analyze the rights or wrongs in the war; it just looks at various news stories suggesting that Russia is in trouble, which means danger for the world.” Trying to Discern How Russia is Doing in its War on Ukraine
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- The cut includes an “area recognized as having high potential for oil discovery and development and therefore would be likely to be impacted if available to fluid mineral leasing and new construction.” Biden Blocks Oil Drilling on Millions of Acres in Alaska’s National Petroleum Reserve
- “This is something that is common sense,” one person told the House Finance Committee. “Why would you vote against this? Why would you vote to take money out of my family’s mouth?” Pain at the Pump: Virginia Dems Block Youngkin’s Gas Tax Holiday
- Anyone who has been around a generation or two has seen all of this happen before. Biden and the Democrats’ inflation followed by recession was as predictable as the sunrise. And thus, it’s easy to predict what they will do next: blame the inevitable downturn they causedon the new Republican Congress we’ll be swearing in after the midterms.” How Bad Will the Biden Recession Be?
- “Chairman Jerome Powell’s pandemic response continued a trend of increasing involvement in our economy.” Fed to the Rescue? Or Fed Fueling Inflation?
- “Is it any wonder nobody trusts elites anymore?” See if You Can Follow Yellen’s Bouncing Inflation Ball
- “When you hear ‘8 percent inflation’ bandied about but feel certain your costs are rising at a far higher rate, you’re not crazy.” The Inflation Draining Your Wallet, Grocery Cart, and Gas Tank is Far Steeper Than 8 Percent
- “The U.S. dollar is getting perilously close to losing its status as the world’s reserve currency, and there is less room than ever for error on the international stage.” Mounting U.S. Debt and Misguided Foreign Policy Risk a Dollar Doomsday
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- His testimony is perfectly time with the announcement of this Orwellian speech police politburo. DHS Secretary: “Domestic Violent Extremism Poses Greatest Terrorism-Related Threat to Our Homeland”
- “Everything from boulders to cycling, from camping to baseball, have all been criticized as racist, but one slur has been given complete immunity.” Leftists Claim Everything is Racist — Except for Actual Race Hatred
- “Answering the critics who call our founding document ‘trash.’” Defending the Constitution
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Load of bullshit.” Career Immigration Officials Rip Mayorkas’ Plan
- “Remain in Mexico is the popular handle for the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP), under which certain categories of illegal aliens crossing the Mexican border are sent back across the border to Mexico to remain there while their immigration claims are pending in the federal system. The Biden [junta] stopped enforcing MPP.” Immigration Dominates Courts with Title 42 and ‘Remain in Mexico,’ Showcasing Trump’s Impact
- “Much as we have discovered about local police, we need law enforcement at the border. It’s time to treat them with the respect they deserve.” The Most Difficult Job in America
- Titled “DHS Plan for Southwest Border Security and Preparedness,” DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas details an effort to continue the [junta’s] transformation of the United States-Mexico border into a mere checkpoint for border crossers. Biden Border Plan: More Taxpayer Funding for NGOs to Bus, Fly Border Crossers into American Communities
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Eventually, there will be a “one and done” vaccine for those who want it, and we’ll hear no more about mandates and restrictions. Hopefully, Dr. Fauci won’t be around to try and force us to get jabbed. SHOT: Dr. Fauci Says the Country is “Out of the Pandemic Phase”
- “Biden [junta] officials and Fauci were scrambling Wednesday to emphasize that the country is still in the midst of a pandemic and that emergency measures are still needed after Fauci told PBS the precise opposite.” CHASER: Dr. Anthony Fauci Walks Back Comment About US No Longer Being in “Pandemic Phase”
- “I had to make sure Africa was prepared.” Daniel Greenfield: Dr. Birx is Back With the Worst Timed Memoir in History
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] remarks come after uproar over gender identity and Critical Race Theory concepts being taught to children in both public and private schools. Largely exposed by virtual schooling during the pandemic, these concepts have prompted a parental rebellion against school boards across the nation.” Biden Tells Teachers: Children Are “Yours When They’re in the Classroom” (and mine when they’re in the pool!)
- “This trans teacher says he teaches inclusive language like not everyone who produces eggs is a woman. The official U.S. Dept. of Ed is promoting these ideas,” said Libs of TikTok.Department of Education Training Video Features Biology Teacher Saying Ovaries Produce Eggs, Not Women
- “Teaching is one of the hardest jobs in this country,” Biden said. “Today, there are too many politicians trying to score political points trying to ban books — even math books. I mean, did you ever think … that when you’d be teaching you’d be worrying about book burnings and banning books? All because it doesn’t fit somebody’s political agenda.” (whoever put those words in his pie hole merits a belt in the teeth – jjs) Biden Tells Conservatives to Stop Making Teachers the “Target of the Culture Wars”
- “This week the U.S. Supreme Court refused to pause Thomas Jefferson High School’s new, race-based admissions policy already destroying the school’s culture and excellence.” After Race-Based Admissions to Nation’s Top High School, Students Drop Out and Underperform at Record Rates
- As part of the experiment, dark-haired students were labeled more privileged, while others were deemed not “as intelligent, told to clean up after the other children and given games with missing pieces so they were unable to play properly, NISD parents Brandi and Mike Lininger confirmed to the DCNF.” Rep. Chip Roy Demands Answers From School District Over ‘Radical’ Segregation Experiment on 5th Graders
- “Essentially, the university’s administration decided that the only opinions that could be allowed were those that agreed with the queer political agenda, and acted unilaterally to punish these Christians for refusing to bow to that rule.” Pushback: Three Idaho University Students Sue School for Punishing Them for Having Opinions
- “On the perils of racial self-segregation.” The Black (Student) Body
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Christian Toto: “Dinesh D’Souza’s election expose arrives at the perfect cultural moment.”The Elon Musk Effect: 2000 Mules May Thrive in Twitter 2.0
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “News of why the dossier was apparently leaked was met with little fanfare or headlines at the time. What’s more, the revelation from NPR’s interview indicates the media played a key role in the alleged plan to stop Trump from taking office.” Resurfaced Interview Reveals McCain Associate’s Leak To Buzzfeed Was Alleged ‘Hail Mary’ to Prevent Trump Inauguration
- ” . . . The question is, though, whether or not he will.” Durham May Have Enough to Pursue Conspiracy Charges in Russiagate Investigation
- “New York Attorney General Letitia James earlier this month asked the state judge to hold President Trump in civil contempt over his refusal to hand over documents as part of an ongoing investigation.” Trump Appeals Civil Contempt Ruling
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Religious discrimination will only get worse with Biden’s proposed elimination of conscience protections for health professionals.” Biden Is Purging From Health Care Anyone Who Thinks Babies Are People and Men Aren’t Women
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Prof. Jonathan Turley: ‘It is hard to imagine a stronger case for the appointment of a special counsel.'” AG Garland Stonewalling on Appointing a Special Counsel to Probe So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden’s Involvement in Hunter Influence Peddling Racket
- “The minority members of the House Committee on Oversight and Reform are laying the groundwork for a probe that would get underway if the GOP gains subpoena power by wresting control from Democrats in the November elections, as many political experts expect.” Here Are the 5 Laptop Reveals the GOP Will Want Joe and Hunter Biden to Explain
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Scott Golden, the Tennessee GOP chairman who oversaw the 17-member panel of state party officials who kicked Trump-backed Morgan Ortagus and two others off the ballot, told the New York Times last week the vote to keep Ortagus and the two other candidates off the ballot “was all about their voting records.” The vote also kept Robby Starbuck and Baxter Lee, two other candidates, off the ballot.” Party Bylaws Did Not Disqualify Trump-Backed Pick for Nashville District, Despite Tennessee GOP Chairman’s Claims
- “Does Madison Cawthorn think he’s above the law, or is he just naïve? We may never really know, but it’s up to the voters of North Carolina’s 11th district to decide if he’s fit to continue serving.” The Hits Keep Coming for Madison Cawthorn
- “Yet another top appointee has their fortunes tied to the Chinese Communist Party.” Biden’s Transport Czar Recently Bought Stock In a Chinese Company Singled Out for Forced Uyghur Labor Use
- “Congressional candidate Christina Bohannan sent daughter to private school for ‘personalized education,’ then joined school’s board.” Iowa Dem Wants To Keep Kids in “Failing” Public Schools, Just Not Her Daughter
- “All 7 judges were appointed by Democrats.” New York’s Highest Court Strikes Down Democrats’ ‘Undemocratic’ Gerrymandering
- “Is there something we’re not being told about her immune system? Or is this just a simple case of the politically powerful getting special treatment they don’t actually need, just because they can?” (she has the VFV: the Vince Foster variant – jjs) Is Kamala Harris Sicker With Chinese COVID Than the White House Will Admit?
- “. . . But not in the way he wants to be.” Joe Biden Could Be History
- “Most popular [so-called quote-unquote “president”] ever seems to be struggling.” Biden Youth Approval Hits Record Low
- MTG: “We all need to be accountable for our words. I’ve had to do that before. And that we need to apologize when we say something wrong,” she said, adding that she was grateful for McCarthy’s support after she was banned from Twitter. (I nominate Marjorie Taylor Greene for GOP House Leader and Matt Gaetz as Whip – jjs) Can Kevin McCarthy Overcome His Very Bad Week?
- “That quote inspired McGovern’s opponents in the remaining primaries and the subsequent general election to charge McGovern as the candidate of ‘amnesty, abortion, and acid’. . . Ironically, over time the “Triple-A” label ceased to be a mere smear and became the proud agenda of the modern DemocratParty.” Dems Earn a Triple-A Rating
- “Joe Biden and the Commiecrats can’t possibly admit that everything they’ve touched these last eighteen months has ended in disaster for ordinary voters.” Democrats: “It’s Not Us, It’s You!”
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Within 10 years, this will be totally legal and not a story. The crime will be parents who object to it. California Sheriffs Arrest Man Who Allegedly Groomed 80 Children Into Creating Child Pornography
- “NAAG is like a ship drifting ever further from shore. And far from being a true bipartisan entity, it is basically a fully functioning arm of the trial bar,” a former senior official in a Republican AG office told the Washington Free Beacon. “The recent meeting in Austin was the hallmark of how far NAAG has moved away from issues that used to draw all 50 AGs (plus D.C.) together to truly resolve issues.” ‘Ship Drifting Further From Shore’: AG Association Fails to Quell Concerns Over Left-Wing Partisanship
- Good and hard, my fellow New Yorkers who vote for this. Good. And. Hard. Bronx Teen Who Was Let Out of Jail Only to Allegedly Commit Murder is Out Again
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Define both “fight” and “misinformation.” I assume the former means prison and fines. Under what possible authority does this department have a right to even exist?! Department of Homeland Security Sets Up “Disinformation Governance Board” to Fight “Misinformation”
- “The FCC has no authority to block Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter, and to suggest otherwise is absurd,” said FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr. “I would welcome the full FCC making it clear that we will not entertain these types of frivolous arguments.” FCC Rejects Call to Block Elon Musk’s Purchase of Twitter
- “Linktree just deleted my account citing ‘inappropriate use of this service.’ When I try to log in it says my account is no longer accessible. Why am I suddenly being censored? @Linktree_, shame on you! Give me my account back,” she said. “Providing links to your sites is now political. This is where we’re at. This won’t end well for @Linktree_. We will have to look for alternatives. I have done nothing wrong.” Libs of TikTok Removed From Social Media Tool for “Inappropriate Use”
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The country is ready for a revolution. And Musk believes he can lead it with his Silicon-Valley sledgehammer.” Tearing Down the Silicon Valley Wall
- “Are we going to make these decisions as a democracy, or is this going to be Elon Musk all by himself off in a room, a bazillionaire who just plays by his own set of rules, and that’s really what’s at stake here.” (funny how she doesn’t get all wee-wee’d up about Bezos, Zuckerberg, Slim or Pichaya – jjs) Fauxca-Has-Been Warren: We Need Big Tech “Rules” to “Break” Elon Musk’s Stranglehold
* * * * *
- “Remember when you knowingly and maliciously pushed disinformation for YEARS, falsely claiming to have evidence of Trump colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 election?” she asked. Mollie Hemingway Drops Adam Schiff After Elon Musk’s Twitter Deal Triggers Him
- “We should apply existing civil rights law to protect against the persecution of beliefs besides religion.” Congress Needs the CROWD Act to Protect Free Speech
- “We’re looking more carefully at the inclusive language suggestions and have paused those for further review.” Report: Google Turns Off ‘Newspeak’ Correction Tool (For Now)
- Vows to steal platform’s revenue and ban it if it does not comply with “our own rules for hate speech.” EU Threatens Elon Musk: “It’s Not Your Rules Which Will Apply Here”
- “If lower-level Twitter workers hadn’t taken fingers off the algorithms in anticipation of the new regime, why would Donald Trump Jr. see a gain of 87,296 new followers Tuesday, plus 119,022 more the next, after weeks of averaging roughly 7,000 per day?” It’s Hight Time to Crack Open Big Tech’s Black Boxes Which Suppress Conservatives
- “This video came as a shock to many of the LaBrants’ loyal fans, as this type of content is not normal for the account despite their outspoken Christian views. Instead, they are known by their nearly 19 million Instagram followers for their adorable children, lighthearted content, and hilarious dance videos.” YouTube and Instagram Choke Christian Influencers the LaBrants’ Pro-Life Video
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Haunted by past humiliations, the nation’s leaders seek to restore what they see as its rightful place in the world.” China’s Impossible Dream of Order
- “The fundamental mission of our nuclear forces is to deter a war, but our nukes can never be confined to the single mission of war deterrent even at a time when a situation we are not desirous of at all is created on this land,” Kim said. Whoa, Fat! Hints at Nuclear First Strike If State’s ‘Fundamental Interests’ Are Violated
- “What the British used to call ‘the vivid oriental imagination’ is at work.” Al-Aqsa Is Not Now, and Never Was, “Under Threat” From Israel
- Roll Heads!, er, Tide! or Sweet Home, Allah Bomber . . . Former University of Alabama Student Sentences for Hiding Funding to al Qaeda
- “Robert Spencer: “. . . while Raheel Raza’s piece no doubt reassures those who are not well-versed in these issues, her arguments would do nothing to deter a jihadi or change the mind of a participant in Al-Quds Day. And that’s what is really needed.’ Moderate Muslim Criticizes Jihadis but Falls Short of What Is Needed to Counter Their Appeal
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “I can’t believe you’ve been nominated.” Sen Hawley Grills Biden Judicial Nominee Over Her Work For Southern Poverty Law Center
- “More than 40 Republican lawmakers demand CBO account for interest payments.” The Budget Trick Congress Uses To Underestimate Cost of Massive Federal Programs
- “Time to get back to basics — which the government isn’t managing too well these days, either.” The Countless Failures of Big Bureaucracy
- “We need better data collection, but the trend is clear.” Public-Sector Union Membership Is Slowly Shrinking
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “When was it that those who serve us became the ones who dictated to us what we can and can’t do with regards to our children and their health?” Parents, Health Care, and Children’s Privacy
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Astronomers discover immense sunspot swarms that could result in more dangerous solar flares in the coming months.” Double Solar Flare Slams Earth, Creating Radio Blackouts in Asia and Australia
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Is Helmer supposed to pretend that having a biological male in the bathroom is perfectly natural to her even though it isn’t? And is she just supposed to keep her mouth shut if she’s uncomfortable? If transgenders and their activists truly desire to change the culture, I’ll be glad to give them a little hint: This is decidedly not the way to do it.” Kansas Lawmaker Denounced for Feeling Discomfort at Sharing a Bathroom With Transgender Colleague
- Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt signed a bill on Tuesday that prohibits the use of “nonbinary” gender markers on state birth certificates. The ban is the first of its kind in the country. A Big Win for Biology and Sanity in Oklahoma!
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Florio writes as if he believes that these players don’t have any choice, like they’re forced into a contract with the NFL and can’t get out of it on penalty of death. And he doubled down on this assertion in an interview.” Pro Football Analyst Calls the NFL Draft ‘Anti-American’
- “The anatomy of a failing entertainment platform.” Netflix? More Like Not-flix
- “? If there is any justice left in the marketplace, hopefully it means economic catastrophe for companies that are pushing a toxic ideological agenda that people don’t want to buy but who are often shamed into purchasing it anyway.” Americans Are Waking Up and Turning Off Their Woke Entertainment and News
- “Taking away public subsidies from a company that openly fights on behalf of child mutilation is a very low bar, and only moral barbarians would oppose it.” Yanking Privileges for Disney Isn’t ‘Revenge’ or an Attack on Free Speech; It’s the Least Florida Can Do
- “Homoerotic singer invited to entertain teens.” Italian Bishops’ Soft-Porn Guest
HITHER & YON
- “A 4,500-year-old stone statue of the head of Canaanite goddess Anat was found by a Palestinian farmer.” Farmer Discovers 4,500-Year-Old Goddess Statue Belonging To Biblical People Group
- “As Xi Jinping rattles his sabers in Taiwan’s direction, it’s useful to remember America’s role in the rise of the Chinese communist party.” America’s Contribution to the Communist Takeover of China
- “It reminds me of what America was.” There’s a B-17 Parked on My Desk
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.