Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and I want to continue to focus on this hideous DHS “Disinformation Governance Board.” A totalitarian Ministry of Truth by any other name would still stink to high heaven. Can someone please remind me again what country this is, or more accurately what country this is supposed to be? Considering everything we have lived through going back into the Obama eight-year reign of error and perhaps as far back as 9/11 – the cultural and political (and the cultural is political) dissolution and degradation of our society – you become almost numb to the ice pick rammed in your eye after an almost constant pounding with brass knuckles and tire irons. Almost.
The newly formed panel will target supposed misinformation aimed at key points of vulnerability for Biden and Democrats such as southern border migrants, as well as monitor and prepare for Russian disinformation threats as this year’s midterm elections near, the DHS said.
“The spread of disinformation can affect border security, Americans’ safety during disasters, and public trust in our democratic institutions,” the department said in a statement.
DHS said that the board will “protect privacy, civil rights, and civil liberties” as part of its duties. . .
. . . “We know that there has been a range of disinformation out there about a range of topics — I mean, including COVID, for example, and also elections and eligibility,” Psaki said. “But I will check and see if there’s more specifics.”
The backlash over the creation of the board came as the Biden administration also unveiled an international “Declaration for the Future of the Internet” with 50 other countries on Thursday that endorsed efforts to also curb online “disinformation” and “harassment.”
The document outlines ideas for “reclaiming the promise of the Internet” and US officials described it as an effort to counter the practices of countries including China and Russia.
It notably doesn’t mention domestic US struggles over internet freedom, such as politically motivated censorship of news stories by private companies and alleged illegal government mass surveillance. . .
. . . The vague document doesn’t describe a specific remedy for disinformation, but does call for governments to “[f]oster greater exposure to diverse cultural and multilingual content, information, and news online.”
I seem to remember, in the wake of 9/11/01 something called FISA; super-secret courts that went after terrorists on our own soil who posed a threat to our precious democracy (*vomit*). Interesting how since then, we’ve had Nidal Hassan, Omar Mateen, Fahreed Skyhook and his concubine and at least a dozen or so other attacks as well as plots that were only foiled by sheer dumb luck. “Lone wolves,” they declared while neglecting to mention the common denominator. Meanwhile, this same FISA court was a co-conspirator in the FBI/DOJ enacted and Hillary/Obama concocted plot to sabotage the 2016 Trump campaign via spying and phony evidence manufacturing.
The Biden Justice Department is finally acknowledging the war on cops: FBI Director Christopher Wray denounced the 59% increase in cop murders in 2021.
An officer is murdered nearly once every five days, yet violence against law enforcement “doesn’t get enough attention,” Wray said Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes.”
That is an understatement. Wray’s bosses — Attorney General Merrick Garland and President Joe Biden — have instead focused almost exclusively on alleged white-supremacist criminality, which they claim is the biggest domestic threat facing the country today.
That charge is preposterous. It is violent street crime — drive-by shootings, sadistic robberies, carjackings — that has been destroying lives at an increasing rate since the George Floyd race riots. White-supremacist violence played no role in the record-breaking 29% national homicide increase in 2020 or in the ongoing crime surge since then.
As startling as that 2020 homicide increase was, cop murders rose at twice that rate in 2021. A significant portion of those fatalities were ambushes, which were up 91% by mid-2021. Through April 26 of this year, gun murders of cops are up another 13% over the same period in 2021. Shootings of officers, lethal and nonlethal, were up 43% by early April.
These cop killings emerge from a national rhetoric of cop hatred and racial animosity. The Floyd riots and their long aftermath featured the graffiti tag ACAB (All Cops Are Bastards) sprayed across public buildings from New York City to Seattle.
Emphasis mine in Heather Mac Donald’s essay. “White supremacists,” as well as insurrectionists. Let me state this as clearly as I can: There is no mass white supremacist movement in this country. Period, full stop. The Burning, Looting and Murdering that swept the nation in 2020 had one purpose; gin up hatred against President Trump and sow such civil unrest that he would be driven from office and the MAGA movement discredited. And that civil unrest culminated on January 6th, where the violence at the Capitol was planned and carried out by the FBI/DOJ, Capitol Police and cadres from the ranks of BLM and Antifa.
McConnell, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), and D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser—the three leaders responsible for protecting the Capitol on January 6—still have not explained their failure to do so. Not only did McConnell’s top law enforcement officials purportedly overlook the potential for violence on January 6, he denied requests for more officers days before and delayed sending guardsmen to Capitol Hill that afternoon.
And it will be nearly impossible to find out why: Stegner, along with Irving and Sund, all resigned on January 7, 2021.
So, perhaps there is a darker explanation for McConnell’s giddiness on January 6. What unfolded that day on McConnell’s watch ended Republican demands for an election audit; criminalized criticism of the 2020 election, which McConnell still describes as “fair” and legitimate; vilified Republican lawmakers; and prompted Trump’s second impeachment. McConnell also believed the protest would spell the end of the Trump movement, something the Beltway crony long attempted to quash.
Like the Biden regime, congressional Democrats, and the national news media, the aftermath of the Capitol protest achieved all sorts of political ends for Mitch McConnell.
And when it comes to January 6, there are no coincidences.
Emphasis mine. Now we understand why this Ministry of Truth suddenly pops up, especially close on the heels of Elon Musk’s move to buy up Twitter. It’s apparent that with everything the Left and the Democrat Party do, it’s planned out well in advance. You don’t suddenly pull a multi-thousand page bill out of a desk drawer like Obamacare the same way Gomez Addams pulls out stacks of hundreds. This Ministry of Truth had to have been planned out months if not years ago. The Musk move on Twitter, as well as the impending disaster this coming November and probably a bigger one two years from now, cannot be allowed to happen. That is, assuming America such as it is has not been reduced to rubble by then. So, voila! A government agency to make sure you get the truth – good and hard.
So, we have this “Disinformation Governance Board.” What statutory, regulatory or even prosecutorial power does it have? Is the dissemination of what it and it alone deems “disinformation” deemed to be a criminal offense? Piss-Hockey herself babbled about Chinese COVID and the elections. If I question vaccines and masks, if I question the legitimacy of 2020, if I object to the catamitization of our children, do I get sent to the Garland Archipelago? Are GOP candidates like Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz and Donald Trump barred from running for office? Hell, does the GOP itself (my hatred of it notwithstanding) become designated a “white supremacist terrorist organization” and outlawed?
If you think that those questions are tinfoil hat nuttery, I remind you that had you predicted the coming of such as thing as this “Disinformation Governance Board” even two years ago, you’d have been laughed out of the room.
And yet here we are in the here and now.
Have a good weekend.
Friends: Please consider hitting our tip jars. Your contribution helps keep the lights on and is greatly appreciated.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Julie Kelly: “When it comes to January 6, there are no coincidences.” McConnell’s “Exhilarating” Insurrection
- “Causes panic amongst political allies.” Leftist Leader Admits Multiculturalism Has Failed
- Robert Spencer: “Can Elon Musk buy Google? . . . it isn’t hard to foresee a day when people who want to write freely are going to have to buy an old typewriter and distribute what they write furtively, as in the days of the samizdat literature in the old Soviet Union.” Google Introduces Prompts to Make Sure You Write Like a Leftist
- Richard Fernandez: “Just as no town ever got rich by sealing off mines, no civilization can advance by censoring, twisting, and faking the stream of information, which is the age’s greatest resource. We shall starve on pat narratives, but we shall thrive on what we have yet to discover.” A Society Convinced It Needs Seeing Eye Dogs
- “A new Freedom Center pamphlet reveals the worst, most humiliating, and most dangerous defeat in the history of American warfare.” How Obama and Biden Destroyed the Greatest Military the World Has Ever Seen
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Maybe you’ll find this catchier: There’s a lot of stuff getting blown up in Russia, and it might not just be the Ukrainians blowing it up.” What the Hell Is Going On in Russia?
- “Russia released U.S. Marine Trevor Reed in exchange for a Russian drug trafficker incarcerated in America.” Ukraine Updates: Putin Threatens Retaliation, Explosions in Central Kyiv
- “Cornered or not, he’s a very dangerous lying rat.” Putin’s Dangerous Escalating Rhetoric
- The official said Biden’s funding request is “what we believe is needed to enable Ukraine’s success over the next five months of this war.” (wait, what?! Five more months?! – jjs)Biden to Request Another $33 Billion from Congress for Ukraine Emergency Supplemental Funding
- Lend-Lease? Really?! Sheesh. House Brings Back World War II-Era Weapons Program to Support Ukraine, Biden Expected to Sign
- “Four Democrats opposed bill to fund Ukraine with assets seized from Putin allies.” Socialist ‘Squad’ Member Defends Vote To Protect Russian Oligarchs
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Glenn H. Reynolds: “It’s no surprise that we find ourselves looking at stagflation again when we’re re-enacting the approach that led to it the first time. If the Biden [junta] wanted to fight stagflation, it would be cutting red tape, encouraging business activity and investment and slashing federal spending. But it’s not doing that. Why not?” Stagflation is Staring Biden in the Face — But He Refuses to Change Course (so is the Angel of Death and a date with Satan – jjs)
- “The economy did not just grow slowly. It contracted on an annualized basis. Imports, which are subtractions from GDP, expanded massively and and exports fell. Consumer spending was weaker than expected, suggesting that households balked at high prices. Inventories fell, subtracting from GDP.” Biden’s Economy is the Definition of Stagflation
- “Nearly 40% of respondents in the poll said economic issues are the most important current problem in the U.S. Republicans were more likely than Democrats to cite economic issues as the top problem the country is facing, with 42% compared to 33%.” Biden Blames “Technical Factors” for Economic Contraction
- “@HouseDemocrats are working to continue this growth, lower costs for families and meet Americans’ kitchen table needs,” Pelosi said. (Baltimore whore – jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi on Monday: “America Has Seen the Fastest Economic Growth in Almost 40 Years;” GDP on Thursday: -1.4%
- “This [junta] either doesn’t understand or is flat out denying the reality of our economy. The Biden blame game is an insult to the intelligence of every American who watched prices at the pump and in the grocery store go up as a direct result of Democrats flooding the economy with trillions of dollars.” Sen. Tim Scott Pressed Treasury Department Over Inflation, Here’s Their “Unacceptable” Response
- “The Democrat’s proposal would increase the likelihood of a recession, economists say.”Fauxca-Has-Been Warren Wants To Cancel Student Loan Debt—and Hike Inflation
- “Soybean prices also highest in years, signaling food price inflation.” Corn Prices Climbing Clear Up to the Sky
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Granholm to face grilling on Biden energy policies.” Energy Secretary Granholm Struggles With EV Charger: “How Does This Work? Look Amazing!”
- “Zany as ever, the California Coastal Commission wants to scuttle a desalination plant that could meet 16 percent of Orange County’s water needs over concerns about plankton and ‘environmental justice.’” Shrugging at Drought
- “Canada had better wake up asap. As a country facing critical reductions all across the board—energy extraction, investment, jobs, household income, farming, manufacturing, GDP to debt ratio—we don’t need our clamorous Green saviors, Woke investors, faux-ethical functionaries, and ideological champions. They are completely dispensable. But we do need our carbs, which are not.” Of Carbon, Carbs, Keto, and Canada
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Heather Mac Donald: “Wray’s bosses — Attorney General Merrick Garland and [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden — have . . . focused almost exclusively on alleged white-supremacist criminality, which they claim is the biggest domestic threat facing the country today. That charge is preposterous. It is violent street crime — drive-by shootings, sadistic robberies, carjackings — that has been destroying lives at an increasing rate since the George Floyd race riots. White-supremacist violence played no role in the record-breaking 29% national homicide increase in 2020 or in the ongoing crime surge since then.”Team Biden Finally Admits There’s a War on Cops — Which It’s Inflaming
- “Why do leftists tear down their own nation, yet come to the defense of a nation they could not even identify on a map six months ago?” For Too Many Americans, Ukrainian Patriotism is Easier Than American Patriotism
- “Chauvin filed Monday to request his conviction be reversed by the Minnesota Court of Appeals, according to The Associated Press. He asked that the court order a resentencing or grant a new trial in a new venue.” Derek Chauvin Appeals Murder Conviction, Claims Protesters Intimidated Jury
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “What the court says, we’re going to do.” (but in the dead of night is another story – jjs) Joe Biden Admits Defeat on Title 42 (for Now)
- “Already, Americans are forced to subsidize medical care for illegal aliens to the tune of $18.5 billion annually. Last year alone, Americans footed the bill for more than $316 million in medical care for border crossers and illegal aliens who were detained in Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) custody.” Biden’s DHS Confirms Plans to Siphon Healthcare Services Away from Veterans to Illegal Aliens at Border
- “I’m not interested in subpoenas, I’m not interested in the House investigating these guys after we win in the midterms,” Gorka said. “I want these people to be prosecuted, I want them to be charged. They are aiding and abetting criminal cartels.” Sebastian Gorka: Members of Biden Junta Should Be Prosected for Aiding Cartels, Human Traffickers
- “Violent crime, driven by gang greed and predation, is a sad fact of life in parts of Central America. But that’s also true in many major US cities, too. Unfortunately, the plight of those suffering Americans has not evoked the sorts of ‘fairness’ and ‘humanity’ the Biden [junta] claims it is seeking for illegal migrants at the Southwest border.” Biden’s Relaxed New Border Rules Mean Baltimore Residents Would Qualify for Asylum
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “It seems that the [Chinese] COVID cult has reached new lows, as students at the Latin School of Chicago bullied a 15-year-old classmate over a false rumor he wasn’t vaccinated against [Chinese] COVID-19, resulting in the boy taking his own life.” Student Commits Suicide After Bullying Over Vaccination Status
- “More proof lockdown advocates were on the wrong side of history.” (just wrong, period – jjs) Study: Lockdowns Drove 60,000 Children in UK to Clinical Depression
- “I guess someone at the White House got a little cranky, because the next day, Fauci did a complete 180 in an interview with CBS News.” Guess What? The Pandemic Is Back On! Thanks, Fauci!
- “Malone, a widely cited research scientist who is also a medical doctor, has also been ostracized by some scientists and government agencies since criticizing the widespread use of his own vaccine technology and calling out government agencies for not following proper safety protocols. Major tech companies such as Google and Twitter banned his interviews from their platforms and punish websites that publish his comments.” In New Documentary, Inventor of mRNA Tech Reiterates Safety Concerns That Got Him Banned
- “If you were wondering why all views contrary to the Official Narrative have been canceled, it’s because of the Asch Conformity Experiment.” This Scary Experiment Explains Two Years of Chinese COVID Hell
* * * * *
- “Beijing’s enforcement of “temporary control zones” in recent days followed the city’s government announcing mass Chinese coronavirus testing schemes for nearly 20 million residents starting on April 25.” (none of this makes sense, medically/epidemiologically; politically, that’s another story – jjs) China Teases Shanghai Lockdown Ending, Beijing Lockdown Beginning
- “To keep Xi safe, the entire country must be shielded.” Why China’s Lockdown Tyranny Continues
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Meanwhile, states such as Florida have taken steps to root out CRT in schools, with Gov. Ron DeSantis signing anti-CRT legislation last week, making it clear that his administration believes in ‘education, not indoctrination.’” Blue States Used Democrat-Passed Chinese Coronavirus Relief Funds to Implement CRT in Schools
- “Pre-schoolers will learn about the pride flag, and will be introduced to vocabulary words including gay, lesbian, non-binary and queer.” Illinois School District Teaching Preschoolers About Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation in New Curriculum
- “It seems determined to end the university’s preeminence.” University of California Suicide Watch
- “It’s clear many people need to understand that Asian Americans’ excellence comes not from privilege, but from hard work and cultural virtues accessible to all.” Asian Students Excel Because of Hard Work, Not Rich Parents
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Mike Pence became the most hated man in America among Trump supporters. Millions of Americans were left fuming at Pence for squandering the golden opportunity to flip what they were certain was a Democrat-rigged election.” (just a reminder that I have a disclaimer at the bottom of the page – jjs) Mike Pence Was Right
- “A criminal cartel operating in the dead of night?” New Dinesh D’Souza Documentary EXPOSES Ballot Harvesting in 2020 Election
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Last week, former Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, who has been charged with lying to the FBI, filed a motion requesting that special counsel John Durham not be able to use a tweet by Hillary Clinton in his upcoming trial. That tweet will not be allowed in Sussmann’s trial, thanks to Obama-nominated Judge Christopher Cooper, who said ‘the court will exclude that as hearsay’ and that ‘it’s likely duplicative of other evidence’ regarding the attorney-client relationship.” A Setback in Durham’s RussiaGate Case Against Hillary’s Lawyer?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Hiba Yazbek, a former intern for Israeli-bashing Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.), called herself a victim of Israel’s ‘mental occupation’ and said Palestinians are a “minority in our own land” in a 2020 speech.” The Anti-Israel Past of NYT Jerusalem Bureau’s Latest Hire
- “[According to the local NAACP chapter,] reporting actual documented sexual misconduct by university trustees is ‘white supremacy’ because such behavior is really a ‘nuance of Black culture.’ This NAACP chapter sure has an interesting take on black culture.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Jewish Professor Fired for Describing Anti-Semitism at College
- “Anti-Semites, as well as pro-Palestinian groups and some international organizations, supposedly concerned to promote and protect human rights, have in recent weeks been particularly malicious.” The Fight Against the Virus of Anti-Semitism
- “Arraf, who launched her campaign in November, has defended terrorists who in 2010 imported weapons and military equipment for Hamas to the Gaza Strip. Arraf was also on the legal team that fought for citizenship rights for Rasmea Odeh, who orchestrated a 1969 Jerusalem bombing that killed two Jewish college students.” Washed-Up Hag Chelsea Handler Endorses Terrorist Lawyer for Congress
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s pick to represent the United States on a council that promotes free trade in Asia has a long history of cozying up to the Chinese Communist Party. He’s also a top Biden donor.” Meet the CCP-Loving Biden Donor Responsible for US Economic Interests in Asia
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Somehow the NY Post neglected to mention the party affiliation. DEMOCRAT Massachusetts Lawmaker Busted for DUI with BAC Nearly Four Times Legal
- “Either a moron or a resistance fighter.” Critics Roar Over Biden Speech Targeting Russian “Kleptocracy”
- “It’s rich the way Biden talks about the abuse of power being a sin. Will it drive him to repent?” Biden Decries the “Sin” of the “Abuse of Power”
- “What are we supposed to due until his term is (mercifully) up?” Biden Unites the Country! Nobody Wants Him as So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Any More
- David Marcus: “It honestly seems as though the Democrats want to lose. How else is there to explain their absolute refusal to pivot on anything? They are like a blackjack player raising the bet when they already busted. There have been no firings or resignations, not a single significant policy shift on anything, the polls are in the tank and the Democrats want to send Joe Biden all across the country to say, actually, I’m doing great!” Heading for an Election Wipeout, Joe Biden is Doubling Down on Every Failed Policy
- “I don’t think the public is blaming Democrats” for sky-high gas prices, Pelosi told reporters on Thursday. “I think they’re blaming oil companies.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Apparently Isn’t Looking at the Polls
- “Additionally, the new poll found widespread support for anti-groomer laws and Elon Musk’s Twitter takeover bid and widespread opposition to attempts to force female athletes to compete against men who claim to be women.” Republicans Jump To 10-Point Lead In Generic Ballot Test, New FDRLST/Susquehanna Poll Shows
- “It is hardly the first in the history of the Democrat Party.” (JFK and LBJ – jjs) The Unhappy Political Marriage of Joe and Kamala
- “100,000 signatures needed: Agree with Liz Cheney and permanently ban Trump from holding office,” it reads. Far-Left Congressional Black Caucus Uses Liz-ard Cheney To Fundraise
- “A failed gerrymander in New York is a sign the Left is losing its grip.” Start Spreading the News: Many Dems Are Leaving in November
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Leftist logic: “If pedophilia were legal and mainstreamed, this never would have happened, h8trz! If it saves just one life . . . ” Dad of Lily Peters’ Accused 14-Year-Old Killer is a Convicted Pedophile: Court Docs
- “[Even] Oregon’s left-wing Sen. Ron Wyden called Gov. Kate Brown’s release of convicted murderer Kyle Hedquist “grossly irresponsible.” Oregon Governor Grants Clemency to Man Who Executed Teen Girl in 1994
- “The mural had been unveiled days earlier to honor the fifth anniversary of the mass shooting at Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando. . . Circuit Judge Scott Suskauer sentenced Jerich to write a 25-page essay on the shooting in which he would research the 49 people who were killed and provide reasoning as to why such tragedies occur, according to PBP. He also had to pay a $2,003 fine.” Man Who Was Arrested For Leaving Skid Marks On Rainbow Intersection Gets Bizarre Punishment From Judge
- “The media and public officials portray the city’s escalating violent-crime problem as arbitrary—but the assailants and their targets are both entirely predictable.” Nothing “Random” About New York Street Violence
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The fact that a federal department with approximately 240,000 employees would set up a ‘Disinformation Governance Board’ to enforce the government’s judgement of what information is allowed in the public square should frighten anyone who values liberty and understands how crucial free speech is in maintaining that liberty.” Sen. Ron Johnson Calls For Answers From DHS Over Biden’s “Disinformation” Board, Slams Nina Jankowicz
- Jeffrey Lord: “Taking a page from Mussolini and Orwell.” Biden’s Ministry of Truth
- “Dissolve this monstrosity immediately.” Josh Hawley Unloads on Mayorkas in Letter Demanding the End of “Disinformation” Board
- “. . . the timing is convenient given Elon Musk vowed to make Twitter a free speech haven after his $44 billion takeover of the social media platform notorious for selectively censoring right-leaning points of view. . . The vague document doesn’t describe a specific remedy for disinformation, but does call for governments to ‘[f]oster greater exposure to diverse cultural and multilingual content, information, and news online.’” Biden Blasted for Policing Free Speech With “Dystopian” Disinformation Bureau
- “The new ‘executive director’ of the US government’s propaganda unit also scarcely has any journalistic experience.” (meh, no one at the WaPo or Times has any either – jjs) Ministry of Truth: Joe Biden’s New “Disinformation Board” Director is a Ukrainian Gov’t Advisor Who Was “Pleased” By the Censorship of Hunter Biden’s Hard Drive
- “Watch and weep… with tears of laughter.” The Comical Buffoonery of Biden’s New Disinformation Czarina
- “Before entering Congress in 2021, Rep. Salazar had worked as a journalist at Telemundo for 30 years, as a news anchor at WSBS-TV in Miami, and as a reporter at CNN Espanol and Univision. She is bilingual and holds a Master of Public Administration degree from Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government.” Rep. Maria Salazar Slams Media: : “No One is Asking” Pelosi “What She Knew” About Jan. 6, “Do Your Job!”
- “With approval ratings at dangerous lows, suppressing speech seems to be the only way that Democrats believe they can win elections.” Democrats Have Been Making Open War on Free Speech Since the Obama Era (pfft, since Woodrow Wilson- jjs)
- “CBS News’ Scott Pelley, like so much of the legacy media, helped FBI Director Christopher Wray sell lies to the American public.” 60 Minutes Enables FBI Dysfunction
- “’You’re going down the row, and you’re giving these people five and six questions. I get one, don’t I? And the people back here too,’ Owen Jensen, correspondent for the Eternal World Television Network, said, initially shouting over another reporter’s question.” “You Give These People 5-6 Questions!”: Reporter Tries to Derail Peppermint Piss-Hockey Over and Over Again
- “I’M BACK #COVFEFE” Donald Trump Posts on Truth Social
* * * * *
- “There are a lot of moving parts to the Twitter deal and investors aren’t convinced Musk can make it happen.” Musks’s Twitter Buyout Deal May Unravel
- “If it is no longer possible to suppress factual information in the name of rescuing democracy from its alleged enemies, then those enemies (read: Republicans) might start winning more elections. And that is simply unacceptable.” This Insane 2020 Time Magazine Article Explains Exactly Why the Left Fears Losing Twitter
- “Elon is neither your enemy nor your savior.” Faith in Princes
- “Musk as a rule takes his customers or potential customers in all new directions; often amid great skepticism.” Elon Musk Probably Isn’t Thinking About Twitter In The Way You Do
- “In buying out Twitter, Elon Musk is more important for what he has revealed than what he has done.” The Washington Post’s Repulsive Defense of Twitter Execs Makes Even Elon Musk Look Good
- “Roberts is reportedly trying to get justices to side against upholding the Mississippi law that bans abortions after 15 weeks, which is at issue in the Dobbs v. Jackson case. . . But here’s where things get interesting: Chief Justice John Roberts reportedly tried during the oral argument to ‘find a middle way.’” Is Cheap Justice Roberts Trying to Save Roe v. Wade?
- “Planned Parenthood’s hiring of Smith is only surprising in that they think she is more valuable on staff than carrying water for them on CBS.” By Hiring CBS Reporter Kate Smith, Planned Parenthood Brings Propaganda Production In-House
- The text of the legislation states that “an abortion may not be performed or induced on a pregnant woman unless a physician has determined, in accordance with this section, whether the woman’s unborn child has a detectable fetal heartbeat.” (good – jjs)Oklahoma Passes Texas-Style Abortion Ban
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The possibility that the sides will sign a deal in the foreseeable future is shrinking exponentially.” Israeli Officials: Biden Close to Admitting Failure of Iran Nuke Talks
- “Secretary of State Antony Blinken revealed the threats from Iran during testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.” As Biden Pursues Nuke Deal, Iran Plots to Assassinate Top American Officials
- “Bipartisan coalition demands taxpayer funds stop enriching Russian animal experiments.”Congress: US Must Stop Funding “Horrific” Animal Experiments in Russia
- “His comfortable reelection was overshadowed by Le Pen’s biggest success so far.” Le Pen’s Score Clouds Macron’s Victory
- “Why Israelis must keep confronting it.” The Al-Aqsa Mosque Libel
- Raymond Ibrahim: “The Islamic holy month has more to offer than fasting.” Ramadan: A Time to Celebrate Murder, Bloodshed, and Slavery
- Robert Spencer: “Forget America’s real crisis and focus on ‘Islamophobia.'” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Finds a New Way to Attack Freedom of Speech
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “During [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s hasty — and badly botched — withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan last year, billions of dollars in weapons and military equipment were left behind, according to a new Pentagon report.” In Hasty Withdrawal, U.S. Left Behind $7B Of Military Gear, Including 78 Aircraft and 12,000 Humvees, in Afghanistan: Report
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Stuffing people who need drug or mental-health treatment into free or low-cost housing has proved disastrous.” San Francisco’s “Housing First” Nightmare
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “That first launch will likely be a relay satellite to support the first unmanned landers/rovers targeting the lunar south pole. It will also likely be the first of several satellites designed to provide service long term for China’s planned manned lunar base, what it has dubbed the International Lunar Research Station (ILRS). Though announced as a project partnered with Russia, expect a large bulk of the work to be done by China.”Chinese Plan a Constellation of Communications GPS-Type Satellites Around the Moon
- “The uncertainty of science: According to a just published paper, scientists now propose that the dune-like ridges long known to exist on Io, Jupiter’s volcano-covered moon, might actually be dunes, even though Io has no real atmosphere.” Dunes on Jupiter’s Volcano Moon Io? (that’s “Outland”-ish – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “With the Left’s hostile response to Florida’s initiative to support responsible fathers, conservatives can occupy the high ground on this crucial issue.” Fighting for Fatherhood
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Daniel Greenfield: “Leftists used to hate corporations. Now they want them to rule over us.”Disney Dems Think Corporations Should Be Our Governments
- “The series also incongruously portrayed the Muslim parents of a gay teen as very supportive of their son’s sex life but smeared the Catholic mother of another gay teen as being a bigot until she had an epiphany and embraced her queer son.” Disney+ Screening Queer Teen Romantic Drama Love Victor to Celebrate LGBTQIA+ Pride Month
- Christian Toto: “Hard-charging comic calls out fellow progressives for ‘bizarre’ cancellation.”Bill Burr: Liberals Proved Gina Carano’s Point By Firing Her
- “NYT complains not enough black women flying commercial airliners.” Too Many White Men Flying Planes!
- “Some of today’s richest celebrities are very poor in terms of dress and address.” Johnny Depp, Sean Penn, and Other Odd Couples
- “They’re begging for the pitchforks, aren’t they?” Met Gala Theme Announcement Raises Eyebrows
HITHER & YON
- “I held my silence following the death on Saturday of Orrin Hatch. He had many redeeming qualities, but he was no conservative warrior.” The Other Side of the Orrin Hatch Story
- “. . . And her students surprise her.” A Professor Passes Down the Legacy of Western Civilization and Disciplined Inquiry
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.