Good morning, kids. Tuesday and what I had planned on writing about this morning is right out the window. Evidently some future MSNBC pundit with the major book deal after the Kevin Clinesmith wrist slap for meritorious service – reading from his/her citation now – leaked a draft report from the Supreme Court, written by Justice Samuel Alito, that purportedly overturns Roe v. Wade in a brave attempt to preserve “our precious democracy” (*vomit*). The decision stems from a case before the court right now, Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, No. 19-1392.
Breitbart contributor and legal eagle Ken Klukowski breaks it down with some granular analysis, but there is one crucial angle to this that I want to explore that dovetails rather well with our fundamental transformation into not just a gray, stagnant Euro-style socialist failure but a Godless, totalitarian police state that demands conformity and obedience or death.
. . . why this might not actually become the actual decision of the Supreme Court. It takes five votes on the nine-member court to make it a majority opinion. When cases are argued, the justices have a weekly closed-door conference on Friday at which they discuss the case, take a preliminary vote, and one justice from the majority is assigned the task of writing the opinion.
After that opinion is written, it is circulated to the other justices. That is when the negotiating begins, where justices say that they could join if certain changes are made, and others decide to dissent and organize that writing effort. Still, other justices join the majority judgment but write concurring opinions to emphasize some point important to them.
At any time during this process, justices can change their vote. And it happens. Often the cases do not grab headlines. But earthshattering decisions like the one upholding Obamacare in 2012, NFIB v. Sebelius, bears the hallmarks of being such a case.
This then appears to be an effort to intimidate a moderate conservative justice to switch sides, in which case this opinion would become a dissenting opinion, and a liberal justice’s opinion would speak for the majority.
The threat here appears to be court-packing. In the 1937 Jones & Laughlin Steelcase, two Supreme Court justices switched from years of their own precedents to reinterpret the Commerce Clause of the Constitution, fundamentally transforming the power of the federal government over the nation.
They did this in an unnecessary attempt to stop FDR’s plan to pack the court with six new justices, for a total of 15. It was unnecessary because the plan was already collapsing, but the public intimidation convinced a couple of members of the court to virtually transform the nation.
Democrats have explored court packing over the past two years for the first time in eight decades. Doubtless many on the left will claim that now they have to do it.
Finally, the Supreme Court’s credibility is at stake to see this through. If anyone switches their vote because of this, the court will take more than a generation to regain the trust of the American people.
To the contrary, the justices should double-down. This is likely a 5-4 decision, because this betrayal looks like an intimidation tactic to get one justice to change his mind. Since the decision is in many ways out, those five should stop the pressure by all signing the latest version of it, and publishing it immediately as a binding decision of the Court. Those with dissents or concurrences can publish them later if they are so inclined. But this shameful debacle and the immediate pressure campaign it is creating should end now, with the court handing down the decision in Dobbs.
With all due respect to Ken Klukowski, given some of the horrendous decisions the court has handed down over the years, the credibility of the Supreme Court, such as he and others perceive it, is an illusion. On top of that, its unintended and unprecedented elevation to that of an oracle whose proclamations are virtually irreversible and subvert what was supposed to be the precedence of Congress and more to the point the will and ultimate power of the people as laid out in the 9th and 10th Amendments (okay, stop laughing), only underscore my assertion. That said, for sure there is intimidation going on but it’s considerably more than merely packing the court. Flashback to March 5th, 2020:
Sorry, Charlie: Your excuse for threatening Supreme Court justices doesn’t cut it.
New York’s own Chuck Schumer, the Senate minority leader, tried Thursday to walk back the direct threats he made to Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh — but he only dug the hole deeper.
“I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,” he huffed at a pro-abortion rally Wednesday. His goal: To intimidate the court to nix a Louisiana law requiring abortion providers to have admitting privileges at nearby hospitals.
Now set the Wayback Machine for the halcyon days of January, 2017 when this greasy criminal bastard threatened President-elect Trump:
The new leader of Democrats in the Senate says Donald Trump is being “really dumb” for picking a fight with intelligence officials, suggesting they have ways to strike back, after the president-elect speculated Tuesday that his “so-called” briefing about Russian cyberattacks had been delayed in order to build a case.
“Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Tuesday evening on MSNBC after host Rachel Maddow informed him that intelligence sources told NBC news that the briefing had not been delayed.
Well, we have seen up close and personal what the intelligence community tried and ultimately succeeded in doing to President Trump and the American people from 2016 all the way up to January 6th, 2020, right up to the present day. Phony evidence, entrapment scams and kangaroo courts that have destroyed the lives of Trump associates and advisers, as well as ordinary citizens who are still rotting in jail. Two, Ashli Babbit and Roseanne Boyland who were murdered in cold blood by agents of the State, while another committed suicide.
We also have seen and continue to see acts of political violence and terrorism, from the barrel of a gun aimed at Republicans by Dick Durbin/Bernie Sanders-linked James Hodgkinson, as well as mass rioting from Democrat-approved and even funded terrorist organizations BLM and Antifa. The thought of waking up having to put the flames out from the backs of your children must have crossed the minds of Republican state legislators who considered tossing the Biden electors in those swing states that were stolen from Trump. Ditto for John Roberts when he took it upon himself to declare that the individual mandate was a tax and therefore kosher. If not that, then perhaps his alleged hinky adoption or frequent flyer miles on the Epstein Pedo Express. I’d hate to think it was dreading being excluded from the D.C. cocktail party circuit.
Same deal is in play here and now. They’re already figuratively gunning for Clarence Thomas via his wife Ginni being targeted by this January 6th kangaroo court. I’ll say it here and now, if they thought they could assassinate Thomas and Alito they wouldn’t hesitate to have them taken out. Given everything we have seen over the past five or more years, as well as the confirmed corruption of federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies, my assertion is very much in the realm of possibility.
That said, would that be a black swan event that would produce blowback? And that brings us to the other reason for this leak. The upcoming predicted electoral disaster that the Democrats are facing this coming November and perhaps into 2024. The Kalorama Klown Komintern via Sponge Brain Square Depends have done more destruction to every aspect of our nation and society in just 15 months than the years of the New Deal, Fair Deal, Square Deal and Great Society combined. Along with absolutely galvanizing the entirety of American-Americans, the Left is hemorrhaging black-Americans, Latino-Americans and every other solidly Democrat-voting hyphenate-American voting bloc it relies upon to always unthinkingly drag them over the finish line election after election.
The leaking of this decision is a political Hail Mary (no pun) meant to rally the true believers. Yet given all of the aforementioned, can their base alone – not including the 100 or so additional illegitimate votes for every one real one cast – overcome our base, motivated like never before? It should be noted that the sexualization and mutilation of children in the classroom via Jive Kampfcrackpot race nuttery and transsexualism is driving much of the crossover voters away from Democrats. I would think abortion is also an issue that would do this as well, especially if it could be piggybacked onto the issue of perverse sexual politics. It seems to be a natural, but it requires the political will on the GOP’s part to engage in. If history teaches us anything, it should be not to rely on that outcome. Especially vis a vis abortion. It has always been the kryptonite to establishment Republicans who did not want to fight the culture war. Yet as Breitbart stated, politics is downstream from culture. This, coupled with the deviancy are and should be winning issues.
Funny how the Left is screaming now to pack the court, to make it “legitimate” again. I guess it’s only legitimate when the decisions it hands down affirm the Left’s preferred policy positions. Just like we need a “Disinformation Governance Board” to ensure free speech. That is speech that affirms and agrees with the Left’s preferred policy decisions.
I am hoping and praying that the intimidation does not work and that Roe is effectively overturned. It could also have some interesting ramifications insofar as the prospects for national divorce are concerned. How ironic indeed if the Left invokes the 9th and 10th Amendments and “states rights.”
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Julie Kelly: “They can’t beat Republicans at the ballot box so Democrats are using every governmental, legislative, and legal weapon at their disposal to destroy them in court and in the court of public opinion.” January 6 Committee Targets GOP Donors Ahead of 2022 Elections
- Daniel Greenfield: “Won’t someone save democracy from the people?” Only Internet Fascism Can Save Democracy
- “Members of the Biden [junta], from White House press secretary Jen Psaki to State Department spokesman Ned [Ryerson] Price, flatly denied the accusation, but made no effort to explain to confused or skeptical Americans what these facilities were actually being used for.” What’s Really Going On in Ukrainian Biolabs Supported By the Pentagon?
- “Again, without jumping to conclusions, it seems many forces have begun to negatively affect our domestic food supply. This, on top of expected global food shortages as we progress through 2022. It would be wise to prepare accordingly.” Update on Food Plants: More Fires, FBI Alert, One Off-the-Wall Explanation
- “The permissibility of abortion, and the limitations upon it, are to be resolved like most important questions in our democracy: by citizens trying to persuade one another and then voting.” It then adds, “That is what the Constitution and the rule of law demand.”Supreme Scandal: Leaked Supreme Court Opinion Overruling Roe v. Wade — “Time to Heed the Constitution,” Returns Abortion to Elected Officials
- “It’s impossible to overstate the earthquake this will cause inside the Court, in terms of the destruction of trust among the Justices and staff,” SCOTUSBlog tweeted. “This leak is the gravest, most unforgivable sin.” SCOTUSBlog: Roe Leak Is the “Gravest, Most Unforgivable Sin”
- “The ruling was obtained by Politico in an extraordinary breach of the Supreme Court’s ironclad precedence of secrecy. If enacted, it would end a women’s constitutional right to an abortion, which has existed for nearly 50 years.” (a completely anti-Constitutional ruling that slaughtered millions – jjs) Protests Erupt Outside of Supreme Court After Roe v. Wade Opinion Leak
- “A clear attempt to influence and intimidate justices of the Supreme Court. A mob has already gathered.” Unprecedented SCOTUS Leak of Draft Opinion Repealing Roe v Wade
- “Some liberals saw the public outcry over the leak as a good thing, noting that it could put pressure on justices to reconsider their decisions.” (the moral equivalent of a Mafia shakedown artist fretting about what a shame it would be if the nice store burned down – jjs) Liberals Cheer On SCOTUS Leaker Who Shattered Court Norms as “Hero”
- “A stolen, illegitimate, and far-right Supreme Court majority appears set to destroy the right to abortion, an essential right which protects the health, safety, and freedom of millions of Americans,” [subliterate] Democrat Massachusetts Sen. Ed Markey said. “There is no other recourse. We must expand the court.” Dems Seize on Roe v. Wade Reports to Call for Court Packing, Federal Abortion Laws
- The raging chutzpocrisy of that statement, coming from the filthy, running sewers of two of the worst politicians in American history, is beyond breathtaking. “An Abomination”: Cuck Schemer, Malig-Nancy Pelosi Say If Leaked Decision Is Real, Conservative Justices “Lied to the Senate”
- With this junta? The criminal will be feted as a hero, get a fat book deal and an MSNBC gig, after a Kevin Clinesmith/Andrew McCabe wrist-slap. REPORT: Justice Roberts “Likely” to Order FBI Investigation Into SCOTUS Leak
* * * * *
- “Planned Parenthood Action Fund, along with NARAL Pro-Choice America and EMILY’s List, are targeting the political funding into paid ads and other initiatives across nine states, including Georgia, Nevada, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, California, Kansas, and Wisconsin.” Planned Parenthood, Other Pro-Abortion Groups to Spend $150 Million on Midterms
- “It would also allow nurse-midwives, advanced practice registered nurses and physician assistants certified in the procedures, to perform abortions.” Connecticut State Senate Votes To Make State An “Abortion Refuge”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “I’ve got a conspiracy theory for you: What if Leftists in the government synchronized initiatives with Leftists in the media in order to coordinate rollouts of crisis-to-control operations? Like, oh, I don’t know … what if they wanted to scare everyone that a new president they didn’t approve of had colluded with Russia to steal the election so they could undermine him? Or panic everyone about a new coronavirus, so they could grab massive new powers to shut down businesses, restrict travel, and muck up elections?” What a Coincidence! 60 Minutes Spotlights a Disinformation Absurdist as DHS Launches “Disinformation Governance Board”
- “Psaki did not engage his question directly, pivoting instead to explain what the board was tasked with doing.” Peppermint Piss-Hockey Dodges Direct Question On Whether Disinfo Board Will ‘Censor’ Americans — Twice
- Robert Spencer: “The Leftist establishment has shrilly insisted that any skepticism about the one-hundred-percent honesty and integrity of the 2020 presidential election was ‘disinformation.’ But apparently the Disinformation Governance Board won’t be dealing with that at all, but only with supposed disinformation about elections in foreign countries.”Relax: Mayorkas Says His New Thought Police Won’t Monitor U.S. Citizens
- “Attempting to persuade Americans that controlling free speech correlates with democratic non-complacency, Barack Obama argues that limiting freedom ‘nurtures’ democracy.”Obama’s Fundamental Manipulation of Free Speech
- “They/Them are watching you.” Big Other
- “Republicans need to draw their lines now and refuse to provide votes for any funding legislation that includes these dystopian provisions.” How Republican Senators Can Defund Biden’s Dystopic “Disinformation Board”
- “Let us stitch together a narrative that experiences the Biden regime and its globalist co-conspirators as Keystone Kops rather than Nineteen Eighty-Four’s cunning O’Brien.”“Ministry of Truth” Reveals Ruling Class Weakness
* * * * *
- “Accuracy isn’t the point at America’s benighted ‘newspaper of record.’” The New York Times’ Pathetic Hit Job on Tucker Carlson Fails Miserably
- “A review by NBC News has found 11 articles written by a reporter over the last year that did not meet our standards for original material,” the note said. “The articles contained passages from other news organizations that were used without attribution. In all cases, the passages were not central to the stories, but instead contained supplemental or background material that did not represent original reporting.” NBC Sends Letter To Readers Admitting Reporter Plagiarized Stories
- “NBC basically saying Republicans are Nazis,” Musk responded. “Same org that covered up Hunter Biden laptop story, had Harvey Weinstein story early & killed it & built Matt Lauer his rape office. Lovely people.” Elon Musk Blasts NBC After Host Suggests Republicans Are Nazis
- “In his first tweet, Lindell asked followers to spread the word that he was back. . . “MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Rejoins Twitter after a Year Ban, Gets Banned Again Within Hours
- “The biggest irony of this story however is that though Steele had reluctantly complied with the company’s [Chinese]COVID shot mandates, getting the jab plus booster when required, she still got [Chinese] COVID. Advocates of the shots have repeatedly claimed that these jabs protect you from [Chinese] COVID. Steele’s experience is just another example of many showing that this claim is not only wrong, it is a lie.” Pushback: Sports Anchor Sues ESPN for Punishing Her for Expressing Opinions on Her Own Time
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “If you don’t want another world war, a good way to help avoid it would be to stop waving another nation’s flag on Facebook like a thoughtless idiot.” Get Ready for an Actual War
- The anticipated surgery and recovery are expected to incapacitate Putin for “a short time,” according to the unconfirmed report. Putin to Undergo Cancer Surgery, Transfer Power to ex-FSB Chief: Report
- “Over $30 trillion in debt, inflation the likes not seen in over 40 years, over half a million homeless Americans, an overrun southern border contributing to enhanced crime and a fentanyl crisis country wide. Yet, instead of focusing time and money on these issues, we have undertaken the responsibility to fund and attribute valuable time and effort to a war a world away.” Is the War in Ukraine Our New Afghanistan?
- Is this fucking RINO imbecile out of his mind?! Rep. McCaul: If Russia Uses Chemical Weapons, Nukes in Ukraine, “We Would Have to Respond in Kind”
- “Disinformation? It’s OK when we do it!’ . . . The media tried to recycle the ‘Ghost of Kiev’ hoax AGAIN, but it blew up in their faces.” They Did it Again!
- “Environmentalists will scream and cry, but unleashing America’s energy potential is far less harmful to the world than a nuclear exchange.” Nuclear War Is Bad for Children and Other Living Things
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “High prices broadcast the bad news every time we buy something.” Inflation Can’t Be Censored
- “Supply shortages surged in April to reach a joint-record level as the war in Ukraine continued to hit global food exports. Reports of increased food prices were meanwhile at the second-highest on record,” said S&P Global economist Usamah Bhatti. Food Shortages Surge to Record High, Food Price Inflation 2nd Highest Ever
- “As a candidate, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden was very, very clear that he had a different energy vision than the vision of energy independence — even energy dominance — that Trump had. [So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden campaigned with a very different vision,” he continued. “His vision, I think to say fairly, would be a vision of climate activism over energy independence or energy dominance.” Biden Revoked Trump’s “Energy Dominance” Agenda. Now It’s Coming Back To Haunt Him
- “I can’t support a bill that harms American workers and cuts tariffs on products made in China in the name of ‘increased competition,'” Hawley said in a statement regarding the USICA last year. “For decades, US policy makers have watched as millions of American jobs were shipped overseas, corporate America sold out to the Chinese Communist Party, and our industrial economy was replaced by slave labor in Xinjiang. We must correct the failed Washington consensus that has allowed Beijing to thrive at the expense of working Americans.”‘ (hat tip commenter MTF – jjs) Hawley Slams Senate China Bill for Cutting Tariffs, Failing to Put American Workers First
- “The plan to wipe students’ loans off the books would help the rich, not the poor, and cost middle-class taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars.” Biden’s Loan Forgiveness Fraud
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- If “green justice compassion” is the type of development Power offers other nations, then no wonder nobody is returning Biden’s calls. Biden Official’s Spin is Opposite of Truth: Natural Fertilizer Cuts Crop Yields Compared to Chemical Ones
- “Reduce energy production and everyone but the well-connected would be reduced to a pre-industrial lifestyle. Reduce food production and there won’t be enough of the hoi polloi to put up a fuss about it. Am I being paranoid, or am I just taking the Left at their word?”Clean Energy Has a Dirty Little Secret
- “A new proposal for a disguised carbon tax comes at a particularly bad time.” Inviting Inflation—and Energy Dependence
- “The city is trying to help minorities and the environment at the same time. It’s ended up hurting both.” De Bolshevik’s Gas Stove Ban Was Intended To Help the Environment. Experts Say It’ll Backfire.
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The judge also said that the subpoenas do not violate the Fourth Amendment and that the Inquisition has a legitimate purpose in going after the information.” Federal Judge Rejects RNC Lawsuit Against House Jan. 6 Inquisition
- “H.R. 350 would give federal agencies the power to classify as ‘domestic terrorism’ whatever bureaucrats consider a ‘hate crime.’” Bill Would Allow Feds to Purge U.S. Military and Local Police Using Charges of “Hate Crimes”
- Thad McCotter: “Armed with this historic rationalization of the self-anointed for coercing their ideological whimsies and horrors upon a resistant populace, the Left will continue heedlessly attacking, undermining, and endangering the foundational, God-given and constitutionally protected liberty of all Americans – including themselves – in our free republic.” Go to the Mirror!
- “Coming to America?” Prager U Video: China’s Social Credit System
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The quasi-amnesty plan is slipped into a funding request where Biden is asking Congress to approve $33 billion in American taxpayer money to send to Ukraine.” Mohammed Atta-boy: Biden Seeks Green Cards for More than 85,000 Afghans Amid Vetting Failures
- “A source operating under the umbrella of U.S. Customs and Border Protection revealed to Breitbart Texas that Border Patrol agents apprehended just over 201,000 migrants who illegally crossed the border in April between ports of entry. CBP reports dating back to the Clinton administration show the previous high for April apprehensions was slightly more than 180,000.” 201,000 Migrant Apprehensions Sets All-Time Record for April Arrests at Border
- “In a statement, Abbott said the additional funding is necessary for the safety of Texans.”Additional Millions of Dollars Allocated to Operation Lone Star
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Big Pharma wants this buried.” STUDY: Natural Immunity Lasts Longer Than Protection From Chinese COVID-19 Vaccines
- “Masks suck.” Dem Senate Candidate Shreds Biden’s Agenda
- “A pandemic of — and by — the unvaccinated is not correct.” Media is Slowly Coming Around to Idea That Chinese Covid Vaccines Aren’t as Effective as Advertised
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Haven’t we reached herd immunity at this point?” Between Natural and Vaccine Antibodies, When is Enough Enough?
- “Okay, one could argue that a 96.8% vaccination rate is pretty darn high—and sure it is—but this is the CDC we’re talking about here. These people are (in theory) experts in the field and have access to more information than most … so why doesn’t the CDC have 100% vaccination? Curious, isn’t it?” I Wonder Why Hundreds of CDC Employees Aren’t Vaxxed
- “The servants were masked.” Photos, Maskless Fauci Hangs Out With Leftist Media Puppets at Crowded Dinner Party
- “The White House pretends to offer information to reporters, and the press pretends to scrutinize it, all while really working together to screw Americans.” Peppermint Piss-Hockey Lied To DC Reporters About Chinese Covid Spending and Only One of Them Called Her On It
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “As far as I’m concerned, all this serves to do is other-ize the POC [people of color] they love and look up to, assign guilt where none should exist on a child, and divide another American generation along lines of color,” the parent said. Read the Antiracism Fight Club Guide Distributed at a Public Elementary School
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “As even woke liberals flee blue states for saner pastures, there need to be ways to keep red states red.” Why Red States Must Enact Dramatically Conservative Laws and School Curricula
- “St. Vincent College seeks to torpedo one of academia’s few remaining jewels.” A Tyranny of the Minority
- “Education has always been seen as the medium to capture the next generation and form them into whatever the state or ruling elite desire.” Why the Education War Matters
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Christian Toto: “Dinesh D’Souza’s alarming doc demands a fair hearing on the Left, Right.”Could “2000 Mules” Change the 2020 Election Narrative?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “While the special counsel had a strong case that the documents were not protected by attorney-client privilege, new documents strengthen it.” Why the Hillary Clinton Campaign Can’t Hide 38 Documents From the Special Counsel
- “What does Willis think she’s going to accomplish from this grand jury? Does she think she’s actually going to be able to bring charges against Donald Trump?” (it worked out so well for Letitia James in NY – jjs) Georgia District Attorney Calls Grand Jury to Investigate Trump. But Why?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Court ruled in a 9-0 decision that the city’s refusal to allow the group to hang its flag violated the group’s right to freedom of speech and its flag-flying program did not express government speech, the opinion said.” (wow, shocking – jjs) SCOTUS Rules Boston Refusing to Hang Christian Flag Violated the First Amendment
- “Harming the Jewish people via false narratives and conspiracy theories.” Real Estate Mogul Mohamed Hadid – Broke and Bigoted
- “Finland’s top prosecutor announced Friday she will appeal a court decision rejecting her allegations of ‘hate speech’ against a Christian politician.” Finnish Prosecutor Will Keep Prosecuting Christian Politician for Quoting The Bible
- “Why Western Christians should talk notes.” Learning from Non-Western Christians in the Age of Chinese Covid
- “A former Crimson president wanted to blast the paper’s decision to endorse BDS. Crimson president Raquel Coronell Uribe won’t publish his letter.” Read the Letter the Harvard Crimson Won’t Publish
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “There’s no question in my mind that [the Democrats] want to hold this up,” said state Sen. Jim Tedisco (R-Schenectady). “I think it touches on them. And it touches on what they’ve done so far.” Democrats Stalling Probe of Angel of Death Cuomo Nursing Home Chinese COVID Deaths, Sponsors Say
- “Biden’s approval rating is in the double digit negatives, as a majority, 52 percent, disapprove, compared to 42 percent who approve. He has been unable to recover the souring ratings throughout his presidency as Americans continue to face a variety of issues, from mass illegal immigration to high gas prices to rampant inflation.” Poll: Joe Biden’s Approval Underwater, 68% Disapprove of Handling of Inflation
- “The poll comes as midterm races have become more competitive in recent weeks. Eleven races moved in favor of Republicans in April, according to the UVA Center for Politics. The party is enjoying its highest levels of voter enthusiasm since 2010.” Voter Trust in Democrats Sinks to New Lows With 6 Months Until Midterms
- “Immigration is a growing vulnerability for the [so-called quote-unquote “president”],” Anzalone and his team reportedly warned in one confidential package put together for the [junta]. “Voters do not feel he has a plan to address the situation on the border, and it is starting to take a toll.” REPORT: Lead Pollster Kept Warning Biden That Inflation and Immigration Would Cost Him Deeply
- “He’s Brandon to me.” DeSantis Continues To Call So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden “Brandon” During New Podcast
- “Supporters keen to see president throw his hat in the ring again.” Trump Drops Big Hint He Will Run Again in 2024
- “Vance’s primary opponents remain hell-bent on convincing Ohio voters that he is a secret NeverTrumper who will betray the popular former president the moment he takes office.”Debunking J.D. Vance’s “Conservative” Critics
- “New York’s highest court has the final say in the state’s partisan-redistricting battle.” Next Time Really May Be Different
- “Apparently, for readers and book publishers, Trump is a far more profitable prospect than Biden.” (I think my own book sold more than that! – jjs) Jill Biden Biography Sells Only 250 Copies in First Week
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Literally a block from where I used to live in Forest Hills, an historically safe neighborhood. Killing of Chinese Food Deliveryman May Have Stemmed From Duck Sauce Dispute
- “Dustin Hice, the plaintiff, sued Lemon in August 2019 for “emotional pain and suffering” after the CNN anchor allegedly attacking him at the Long Island, New York bar, Murf’s Backstreet Tavern, in 2018 and rubbed his genitalia and shoved his fingers into Hice’s face. The plaintiff asked Lemon for $1.5 million to stop the suit, but the CNN anchor denied the accusations and declined to pay the money.” “Misremembered”: Sexual Assault Case Against Small, Bitter Fruit Don Lemon Dropped
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Biden [junta’s] reliance on Russia to conduct diplomacy with Iran has rankled Republican foreign policy leaders in Congress who want to see Moscow fully iced out from the international community for its war crimes in Ukraine.” Biden Junta Won’t Block $10 Billion for Russian Nuclear Work in Iran, Blinken Says
- Raymond Ibrahim: ” . . . when all is said and done, Islamic notions of ‘justice’ are based on a simple dichotomy: whenever Muslims conquer, slaughter, subjugate, and steal land—that is just; whenever they have to live under “infidel” authority, that is unjust. Hence the virulent hatred for Israel.” Why Do Supposed Muslim ‘Victims’ Find ‘Inspiration’ in the Victimization of Others?
- Robert Spencer: “Does it matter what the Pulse nightclub shooter said motivated his attack?”Florida Man Must Write Essay About Massacre of Gays That Wasn’t About Gays
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Union membership is way down; here’s what the future holds.” Are Private Sector Unions Passé?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Because of ‘different load characteristics’ than seen during previous tests, the helicopter pilot released the stage for safety reasons, while still over the ocean. The company was then able to recover it, but though they can now study it no reuse will be possible.” Rocket Lab Successfully Catches First Stage With Helicopter
- “What especially drew me to this MRO image however was the particular flow feature in the center left that looks like either a giant squid or something out of Lovecraft horror short story. Talk about a cool image!” Brain Terrain in Mars’ Glacier Country
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A borderline case tests a key article of faith in #MeToo.” The Amber Heard ‘Round the World
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “In this twisted and perverted world we live in, it is more vital than ever to remain vigilant and know what your children are watching and engaging in. These kinds of videos may look innocent, but they are quickly spreading their poison to this generation of young minds.”Why Does YouTube Host This Channel That Teaches Kids About Porn and Abortion
HITHER & YON
- “A good man for a bad time — and a president unjustly maligned.” Rehabilitating a President’s Reputation
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.