Good morning, kids. Wednesday and on a hopeful note, from the Lost in the Sauce Dept., it looks like a MAGA wipeout in crucial Ohio and Indiana primary elections yesterday. Did the SCOTUS leak have any effect on that? If it did, judging from the results I don’t think it was the intended reaction from the Democrats and their RINO remoras. The results are in the Politics section so scroll down and have at it.
Oh, yeah. Almost forgot. Looks like the “two weeks” is finally over. And Naomi Wolf has thoughts on that as well.
Psaki-Psircling back, there are a couple of things to keep in mind in the wake of yesterday’s leak of Justice Alito’s eloquent and brilliant defenestration of both Roe and Casey. First, the draft was from February so things might have changed in a subsequent draft, although if they had changed I would have thought that the latest draft would have been the one to leak. Second, the leak itself was the last dying desperate attempt by the Democrat-Left to stave off an electoral disaster this coming November and in 2024 because of the absolute societal disaster they have inflicted on us since installing Barack Obama for a third term via the stolen 2020 election. Of course, the Department of Internal Security’s new Ministry of Truth, on top of the DOJ’s mission to harass, intimidate and prosecute political dissent wherever they can root it out means that Obama is now looking to be President for Life of the United Socialist States of America.
While I will not as yet invoke the immortal words of Rush Limbaugh of blessed memory when he said “Do not doubt me,” like him, I’m trying to “read the seams on the fastball” and as of right now, that prognostication of the bastard son of Stalinist Frank Marshall Davis cannot be discounted out of hand. Funny, I always thought Obama was someone else’s puppet, whether Bill Ayers or David Axelrod or even Nazi collaborator George Soros. I didn’t think he had the brain capacity to be running the show from the Kalorama Komintern Kontrol room, but for sure he is in the mix.
In any case, on top of his latest disgusting remarks about freedom of speech in the wake of Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter, the jug-eared Hawaiian stoner and his bearded wife have now released a communiqé telling the masses to “take to the streets” to protest the potential overturning of legalized human sacrifice. I assume that means “get in their faces” as he has declared in the past whenever anyone dare oppose him. The reactions to this are telling. Idiots from flatus-emitting Eric “Fang-Fang Bang-Bang” Swallell to Fauxcahontas Warren are spouting drivel that is completely removed from reality.
Said the Chinese spy-fucker (who, given he has the intellectual agility of a soap dish, was the fuck-ee):
“The Republicans won’t stop with banning abortion. They want to ban interracial marriage. Do you want to save that?” he wrote. “Well, then you should probably vote.”
Yes, I’m sure Clarence Thomas will be writing the majority opinion on that one, Eric. Truth is, this is not a matter for levity. Despite the fact that I do not think that this is going to save them come November, I think that what they really want is a repeat of the 2020 Summer of Love. Tough Love, where cities were burned to the ground at the behest and cheering of the Democrat Left, all as a means to gain power and instill fear in those who are not “down for the struggle,” i.e. the absolute overthrow of America as founded.
For sure, the leak of the decision was meant to exhort the Democrat base but it was also meant to intimidate Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Coney-Barrett with a threat of physical violence on themselves and their families, and the threat of civil unrest. IIRC, and I’m too lazy to look it up now this close to post time, Justice Alito alluded to that latter point in his decision. Bravo for him.
I will state this for the record: The Democrat Party, its supporters and allies in and outside of government pose an existential threat to what is still the majority of people in this country. They have proven to be willing to stop at nothing to attain absolute power and completely destroy anyone who stands in their way. I don’t need to list the litany of things that they have done since the Obama years and especially the Trump era. As CBD, Michael Walsh and I have stated unequivocally on the latest Cut Jib Newsletter Speaks! podcast, this attempted institution of an American “Ministry of Truth” to regulate speech and determine what is and what is not the truth is the absolute hill to die on.
They’re on the run for sure, but there is nothing more dangerous than a cornered, rabid animal. And it is bearing its fangs at us right now. There can be no parlaying with this. There can be no regular order or civil discourse. Not that we reject it but because they do. They do not view us as “the loyal opposition.” They view us as an evil that is to be eradicated in order for them to achieve the paradise on earth that we are depriving them of.
I do not advocate violence and I abhor it. But there is a blowtorch being pointed at us and I don’t think it can be avoided. Listen to their words and then look at their deeds, not just over the past few years but over decades and centuries now. QED.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Who among our numerous law enforcement agencies will go to bat for the American people? Someone has got to go to prison.” The Consequences of the Stolen 2020 Election Are Increasingly Catastrophic
- Lloyd Billingsley: “When it comes to picking a disinformation boss, don’t discount the possibility of poontronage.” When Nina Met Joey
- Naomi Wolf: “The always-unverifiable pandemic — so very, very bad! — evaporates into thin air.” Oh, OK, It’s Over
- “The idea that we’re gonna make a judgment that is going to say that no one can make the judgment to choose to abort a child based on a decision by the Supreme Court I think goes way overboard,” Biden said, before aides stepped in and ushered him away. Biden Causes Cringes In Gaffe Discussing Leaked SCOTUS Opinion
- Joe being Joe, he didn’t stop there, but added one of those most whopping lies this career serial liar has ever told: “Look, think what Roe says. Roe says what all basic mainstream religions have historically concluded — that the right — that the existence of a human life and being is a question. Is it at the moment of conception? Is it six months? Is it six weeks?”Biden: “Roe Says What All Basic Mainstream Religions Have Historically Concluded”
- You mean like me and my Constitutional right to not disclose my vaccine status?! Biden: Overturning Roe v. Wade “Would Mean Every Other Decision Relating to the Notion of Privacy Is Thrown into Question”
- Mollie Hemingway: “Those who care about norms, decorum, civility, institutions, and rule of law must hold the leaker and any co-conspirators fully accountable for this egregious breach.” Before Finally Overturning Roe, Supreme Court Must Block Yet Another Insurrection Attempt
- “The unprecedented leak rocked the nation, as one of the few people – perhaps 45 – who had access to Alito’s draft majority opinion after it was circulated to the other justices.”Chief Justice Orders Investigation of Supreme Court Leak in Case Overruling Roe v. Wade
- “I think it was an intentional thing to try to whip up a lot of the public to try to make it very political, potentially try to bully them into changing one of their positions and that is not something that’s appropriate for the judicial branch,” DeSantis said, expressing hope that they will launch an investigation into the matter and hold the individual who leaked the draft accountable. Ron DeSantis: SCOTUS Leak Is “Judicial Insurrection”
- “If the decision is going the way that the draft that has been revealed is actually the case, it was not the direction that I believed that the court would take based on statements have been made about Roe being settled and being precedent,” Murkowski said, The New York Times’ Emily Cochrane reported. (oh go to hell – jjs) GOP Senators Chastise Conservative Justices in the Wake of Leak
- “The pathologies of the abortionist Left are on full display.” Fauxca-Has-Been Warren Throws Tantrum Over Not Being Able to Murder Babies
- “Both Manchin and Sinema defended the filibuster Tuesday, saying that they believe the filibuster has actually protected abortion rights from being overturned by Congress in the past.” Manchin, Sinema Dodge Far-Left Calls to Break Filibuster to Pass Abortion Bill
- Michael Goodwin: “The shocking leak of the Supreme Court draft decision that overturns the constitutional right to abortion is already achieving its main objective. It is giving Democrats something to run on this fall besides Joe Biden’s lousy record. . . Forget inflation, open borders, the murderous crime surge, Ukraine — look over here at this shiny new object. And get mad as hell.” Supreme Court Leak is Democrats’ Dirty May Surprise for 2022 Midterms
- “Normals are going to see all of this and shrink from the very thought of leaving these people in power another second. In fact, I predict the Left’s overreaction will wind up motivating more people to vote Republican.” No, Dobbs v. Jackson Isn’t Going to Hand the Midterms to Democrats
* * * * *
- “Abortion supporter blares siren into pro-lifer’s ear. Another abortion supporter creams, ‘Fuck your Jesus.’” I Went To The Protests at the Supreme Court. The Viciousness Was Palpable.
- “Hmm, this sounds awfully insurrection-y. I sure hope none of the Obamas’ acolytes turn up in our immaculate capitol, behaving inappropriately! Imagine if they were to riot, enter buildings, and menace or otherwise pressure Supreme Court justices or lawmakers and interfere with the process.” Obamas Urge Their Followers to Take to the Streets to Save Roe
- Constitutional expert Ed Whelan: “For liberals shocked by the prospective ruling, and for conservatives who thought it might never happen, it’s worth taking a look at Alito’s clear reasoning.” Alito’s Draft Masterfully Makes the “Overturn” Argument of Roe v. WadeCrystal Clear
- “With the leak of the purported Dobbs opinion now public, Roberts’ actions have placed a target on the backs of his conservative colleagues.” John Roberts’ Cowardice on Obamacare is Why the Left Thinks it Can Bully and Extort SCOTUS
- “The consummate statecraft of Justice Alito’s leaked abortion opinion.” A Human Event
- “Justice Samuel Alito’s leaked opinion overturning Roe and Casey carries implications for constitutional law well beyond the issue of abortion rights.” A Return to Fundamentals
- Robert Spencer: “Civil rights? Really? This is just the sort of hysteria we have come to expect from Leftists whenever they suffer a setback of any kind. So if Roe is overturned, does AOC think Brown vs. the Board of Education of Topeka will be next, and we’ll be back to segregated schools, whites-only water fountains, and rogue racist cops with rabid police dogs setting fire hoses on peaceful protestors? She probably does, or at the very least she wants you to think that so that you’ll be energized to join the intimidation campaign against the Justices who might be likely to vote to strike down Roe that the leak was designed to provoke.” New Leftist Talking Point: It Won’t Stop With Abortion; the Right Is Going to Take All Our Toys Away
- “Shitlibs have realized they might now be forced to abandon their efforts to sexualize kids…and return instead to just butchering them in the womb.” Baby Killers Big Mad
- “Yesterday, protecting abortion meant packing the Supreme Court, but today it seems to mean just burning the court to the ground.” The Demonic Left Will Stop at Nothing — Including Destroying rhe Supreme Court — To Kill Babies
- “If Roberts votes to protect Roe, or if any of the conservative justices change their vote, the Supreme Court is dead as a civic institution.” The Court Must Hold the Line
- Robert Spencer: “And what has happened to Chief Justice Roberts, anyway?” What the Supreme Court Leak Means
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Conservatives, including Republican lawmakers, are also concerned with DHS’ pick to lead the board, Nina Jankowicz, who has spread misinformation herself. . . The board has come under scrutiny, with members of Congress fearing that it could infringe on the rights of American citizens.” (gee, ya think?! – jjs) “Half-Baked”: DHS Admitted Some Stunning Details About Its “Disinformation” Board To Congress
- “You would think the brave truth-tellers in the media would blanch at the government interfering with the press. But instead, the First Amendment warriors in the corporate press zeroed in on the real problem: conservatives who oppose censorship.” Watch Journalists Cheer the Biden Junta’s Disinformation Board
- “Nina Jankowicz wants to police memes, but is totally cool with lies fabricated by the Clinton campaign to take down Trump.” 6 Dystopian Things Biden’s “Disinformation Board” Pick Nina Jankowicz Has Done
- “We can’t be the only ones sick of the way Democrats have perverted words.” Bromide Politics: A Language Mauled in Service of Power
- “The usual Republican approach, when Democrats take a huge step forward in their drive to centralize all power and authority in the federal Leviathan, has been to oppose, oppose, oppose, then compromise, compromise, compromise instead of drawing a line in the sand and defending it.” Will a New Republican Majority Actually — Finally — Walk the Talk? (don’t bet on it – jjs)
- Daniel Greenfield: “Only the government can stop minorities from thinking for themselves.”Democrats Want DHS to Protect Blacks and Hispanics From “Disinformation”
* * * * *
- Jeffrey Lord: “The Times’ world is race-driven.” The New York Times’ Tucker Carlson Hit Piece Exposes the Paper’s Systemic Racism
- “The truckers argue their convoy in March was blocked from entering the city by vehicles from the District’s Metropolitan Police Department and Department of Public Work. They are suing for violation of due process, not granting equal protection and violation of free speech.” Group of Truckers in People’s Convoy Sue D.C. Over Free Speech Violation
- “Would our situation look different if National Review and the rest of the legacy conservative media had not surrendered on issues they should have championed?” Fighting the Cathedral
- “The reporting when Bezos made his move to own the newspaper of record in our nation’s capital was almost all pretty straightforward and opinion free. There was no ranting about a ‘ZOMG BILLIONAIRRRRRRE!’ controlling such an important source of information. If there was, it didn’t get much traction.” Where Was the Lefty Outrage When Jeff Bezos Bought WaPo?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “. . . Washington is not the only rich industrialized country in the world. It is not the industrialized nation with the most at stake in Ukraine’s defense. And it has not spent decades relying on other nations to protect it. The Europeans are all those and should step up.” Europe, Not America, Should Keep Ukraine Afloat
- “Meleshkov, a 36-year-old truck driver who left the Eastern Europe locale and moved to Brooklyn in 2015, insisted that he was Ukrainian but Sulyma didn’t believe him.” Ukrainian Man Stabbed for “Being Russian” After Bizarre Translation Test at Brooklyn Bar
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The factory order figures are not adjusted for inflation and many observers think the big jump in the April number was driven in large part by rising prices.” Bidenflation Fuels Sharp Rise in Factory Orders
- “Americans have become increasingly and disturbingly accepting of life under executive rule.” King Joe Can’t Transfer Student-Loan Debt
- “Beginning June 3rd, Landline will be transporting customers from regional airports in Allentown/Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and Atlantic City, New Jersey to the carrier’s Philadelphia hub.” American Airlines to Use Buses for Some Connecting Flights
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Manchin has been openly critical of a full transition to EVs in the past and has openly criticized the “advantages” of an all-EV future. Sen. Joe Manchin Questions Need for Expanding U.S. EV Tax Credit
- “Government subsidies for products like electric vehicles have motivated industrial firms to make big investments in Republican-leaning locations.” The Red State Green Boom
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- The Select committee requested Biggs discuss his “participation in certain planning meetings, both in person at the White House and remotely, regarding various aspects of planning for January 6th.” House Jan. 6 Inquisition Asks GOP Reps. Brooks, Biggs and Jackson to Testify
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- At least it only took them “two weeks” to come up with the right conclusion. The FDA Finally Admits We Should Treat Chinese COVID-19 Like the Flu
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Betsy McCaughey: “Concerned parents are not political extremists, but Biden is joining the attack against transparency, parroting the unions. He and most Democrats in Congress are teachers-union flunkies. Democrats delivered hundreds of billions in [Chinese] COVID relief to school districts, reportedly including $46 billion to teach critical race theory — with $9 billion for CRT in New York schools.” Teachers Unions Are Indoctrinating Kids — With Biden’s Support
- William Jacobson: “Most recently, the [ABA] Council adopted new ‘anti-bias’ educational requirements as part of its accreditation standards.” Debate: Should American Bar Association Be Stripped of Its Monopoly Law School Accrediting Power?
- “The academy of broken brains.” The Metaversity Ate the University
- “Do you[r] children attend this college? Are you or your kids thinking of attending it? Why? I would flee this ugly place so fast it would make the comic book hero The Flash appear to be moving in slow motion. And if you have donated or are thinking of donating to the college and believe in freedom and the first amendment, you might want to contact David Anderson and tell him what you think of his oppressive administration.” Today’s Blacklisted American: College Fires Director of its Free Speech Institute for Advocating Free Speech
- “Young America’s Foundation (YAF) speaker Elisha Krauss was forced off of campus property, but remained on a public sidewalk just outside of the Catholic University where she continued her speaking event with fellow free speech activists.” Conservative Speaker Ousted From Saint Louis University By Campus Police
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Racine sued Trump’s company and inaugural committee for improperly hosting a private party in 2017 and overpaying for event space at the Trump International Hotel. Racine also claimed the Trump Organization misused $1.1 million, but a D.C. Superior Court judge threw out that charge.” DC Will Channel Money From Trump Hotel Settlement to Woke Nonprofits (i.e. terrorists – jjs)
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “What your commitment to – and promotion of – the toxic BDS campaign really reveals.” An Open Letter to the Editorial Board of the Harvard Crimson
- “Nina Turner loses second congressional race to pro-Israel Dem Shontel Brown.” Too Little, Too Late: ‘Squad’ Acolyte Loses (Again) After Trying To Airbrush Anti-Israel Past
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “House ethics rules bar lawmakers from using government resources for campaign purposes with extremely limited exceptions.” Is Eric “Fang Fang Bang Bang” Swalwell Breaking House Ethics Rules By Soliciting Voter Information for the DNC on Twitter?
- “In March, it was revealed that Busch was crowned queen of a whites-only ‘Veiled Prophet’ beauty pageant in 1977. Photos from the time showed Valentine next to the pageant’s titular ‘veiled prophet,’ who donned a white sheet over his head similar to Ku Klux Klan garb. She returned to the pageant in 1990, and her daughter attended in 2010.” Disgusting: Dem Senate Hopeful Trudy Busch Valentine Uses Her Former Plantation for Campaigning
- “What we saw in Texas earlier this year was confirmed yet again tonight: President Trump’s endorsement is the most important endorsement in politics. His endorsed candidates are a combined 55-0 in 2022 primaries, a continuation of the historic endorsement streak of success that started during his time at The White House.” Clean Sweep: All 22 Trump-Backed Candidates Win Primaries in Ohio, Indiana
- “A first-time candidate, Vance received just over 30% of the primary vote on Tuesday. Former state Treasurer Josh Mandel came in second, and state Sen. Matt Dolan finished third. A Trafalgar Group poll conducted the weekend before the election found Vance leading the field with 26%, following by Dolan with 22% and Mandel in third with 21%.” JD Vance Wins Hard-Fought GOP Senate Primary, Will Face Off Against Rep. Tim Ryan In November
* * * * *
- “Biden and Pelosi are destroying our future.” Meet Some of the Youngest Republicans Running for Congress
- Luckily. Joey Soft-Serve’s melting brain steals the spotlight Washington Democrats Struggle to Keep Feinstein’s Declining Health a Secret
- “The candidate hasn’t mentioned Tennessee online since April 19th.”. OUT! – Trump-Backed Morgan Ortagus Scrubs Ex-Prez from Website, Appearing to Abandon Challenge to State Party Disqualification.
- “Things don’t look so rosy for the donkeys going forward. They’re already being replaced.”Why the Democrats Can Expect to Lose a Lot of Elections
- “Cleaning up Joe Biden’s fumbles and missteps is the price tag attached to a high maintenance head-of-state in constant need of memory care and a full body harness.”Government by Punchline
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “As more transit riders who can afford to pay fares jump them instead, will U.S. cities step up efforts to increase collections?” The Gentrification of Fare Evasion
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “China’s updated guide to the revered classic prescribes a ‘cocktail mixture of warfare.’” Is Unrestricted Warfare the New Chinese Art of War?
- “Maintaining order is allowed for everyone — except the Jews.” Jordan Denounces Israel For Crowd Control at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Hamas: Friday’s “heroic” terror attack “will not be the last one, with [Allah’s] help.”Hamas Admits Responsibility For Terror Shooting That Killed Israeli Security Guard, Vows More Attacks
- “The legacy of the Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini is alive and well among Palestinians.”Palestinian Zero-Sum Mentality
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Her hair was uncovered during Ramadan.” Egypt: Muslim Pharmacist Berates, Slaps Christian Woman
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “The Taliban is using this personal information to increase targeted killings, torture.”Congress Probes Biden Junta After Taliban Uses US Biometric Data To Target Allies
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “China’s aircraft carrier ‘Liaoning,’ as well as seven other vessels, are reportedly performing a naval expedition in close proximity to Nagasaki, Japan, and the U.S. Navy base at Sasebo, according to a Tuesday report from China’s Observer News translated by the Daily Caller News Foundation. The USS Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier is also in the vicinity, according to the report.” Massive Chinese Fleet Seen Barreling Towards US Naval Base
- “The rise of the social media platform presents a new challenge for authorities overwhelmed with violence and crime stemming from the border crisis. Meta, the parent company of Facebook and Instagram, has faced criticism for its internal policy allowing the solicitation of human smuggling on its platforms, but few other social media companies host such brazen criminal activity.” How China’s TikTok Rakes in Cash for Cartels
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “One woman’s case shows how Canada’s euthanasia laws tend towards suicide on demand.”The Canadian Government Is Euthanizing People Who Have Nothing Wrong With Them
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- The significance of [Bill] Nelson’s remarks is that it bluntly signals that the Biden Junta has now wholly bought into the ideas I put forth in Capitalism in Space. Nelson wants NASA to be a customer that buys what it needs from the private sector, and to do it as inexpensively as possible. He also wants to encourage competition by allowing that private sector to own and control what it builds.” Biden’s NASA Administrator Slams the Cost-Plus Contracts He Endorsed When He Was a Senator
- “. . . these failed predictions prove clearly the foolishness of relying on any consensus in science. Scientific results are not determined by democracy, by who gets the most votes. They are instead determined solely by who gets it right, even if only one person does so and everyone else disagrees.” Sunspot Update: The Sun Roars On, Making the Scientists Wrong
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Why is the Left so desperate to sexualize the culture?” Normalizing Perversion
- “One video posted to AMAZE’s channel discusses the use of chest binders to flatten healthy breast tissue. The video encouraged ‘transgender men and non-binary individuals’ to Google best practices for safe chest binding.” Leftist Organization Promotes “Age-Appropriate” Sex Education Videos For Students, Educators
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Dennis Prager: “In terms of the absurdities our cultural elites believe, and have convinced masses of people to believe, there has never been a time like today.” The Age of the Absurd
- “We put a price on woke capital.” Christopher Rufo Explains Game Plan For Fighting Radical Corporations
- “Even reliably left-wing executives are beginning to wonder if the stakes of speaking out are worth the potential fallout. CEOs are learning that speaking out socially without wandering into political battles is no longer possible, especially in states where conservatives will fight back.” CEOs See Disney Vs. Florida as a Warning
- “One homeowner parked her van on the sidewalk to block the group.” Video: Residents Annoyed at Parents Protesting Satan Club for Kids
- “Western civilization cannot survive cut off from its source in Christianity. We’re already getting a glimpse of what that will look like.” In a Post-Christian West, Expect a Resurgence of Violence, Brutality, and Oppression
- “The early twentieth-century act known as ‘passing’ referred to light-skinned black Americans pretending to be white “in order to avoid discrimination and gain access to the privilege of whiteness.” “Passing” in the Twenty-first Century
- “Freedom is extremely dangerous, but without it, there is no future.” The Future of the Book Is the Future of Mankind
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “When Harry Met Sally alum to direct, star in What Happens Next. Can Meg Ryan Revive the Rom-Com?
- “To keep moving no matter what—this is where my two sides, Bosnian and American, meet.”Leaving Behind the Road to Catastrophe
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.