Good morning, kids. Monday and as the saying goes, “Projection ain’t just a river in Egypt.” I give you this headline from Friday:
CNN Warns of “Far Right” Violence After Roe v. Wade Leak
Yes, that makes perfect sense, doesn’t it? Seemingly score one of the most crucial political and societal victories, via one of the most significant decisions ever handed down by the Supreme Court — and burn it down as a way to celebrate? Well, “THIS is CNN” after all, and I guess they look at it like Detroit after the Pistons win an NBA championship, or something. Meh, they just lie. THAT is CNN,” and it’s not even clever. It’s so massive and obvious a lie as to be laughable, and yet there is still a sizable segment of the populace that gets its news from them and swallows it like a Hebrew National going down Kamala’s gullet.
Despite threats of violence from this Ruth Sent Us pseudo-terrorist group in the wake of the justices’ addresses being doxxed, and actual reports of vandalism at Catholic churches in the Denver area, while at the same time everyone from Biden to Obama to Fauxca-hontas Warren and others have openly called for sustained protest and public coercion, a pro-life organization’s offices in Madison, WI were firebombed over the weekend with a message spray-painted on a wall:
“If abortions aren’t safe, then you aren’t either.”
The attack on Wisconsin Family Action, located in Madison, came a week after an early draft of a United States Supreme Court majority opinion leaked last week that indicated the controversial Roe v. Wade decision would likely be struck down.
No one from the organization was in the building at the time of the attack, which included a Molotov cocktail that was thrown through a window and failed to ignite. Whoever was behind the attack set another fire nearby that burned part of a wall. . .
. . . Julaine Appling, president of the organization, said that the attack was “a direct threat against us.”“Imagine if somebody had been in the office when this happened,” she said. “They would have been hurt.
Oh, come now! This was obviously a reverse Jussie Smollett, as the crack reporters of CNN will say (emphasis on “crack”). Very clever these “reich-wing” Nazi “white supremacists.” Might have gone a bit overboard with the Molotov cocktails but no doubt, they gave advance warning. Just like there were no Jooz at the World Trade Center! (SARCASTIC). Sheesh.
I wrote on Friday that despite everything the Left has done, going on 60 years if not longer, to fundamentally transform disfigure America into a Godless socialist dictatorship, the potential for overturning a talisman proving its success has got to be a shock to the system greater than the elections of Reagan and Trump. We’re still here and we’re still a majority. The question remains, are we a force to be reckoned with?
Despite the 15-month catastrophe of his regime, the level of his own unpopularity remains understandable but still remarkable. After all, in 2020 voters already knew well of his cognitive deficits and the radicalism of his agenda. They saw both clearly starting in 2019 and during the 2020 Democratic primaries, the primary debates, and the general election.
So what did Biden’s voters imagine would happen when a cognitively challenged president, controlled by hard-Left subordinates, entered office—other than what he has done? . . .
. . . Americans feel there is no remedy for this downward spiral until November. To get a sense of their dilemma, imagine a Richard Nixon in 1973 caught lying during Watergate but with Spiro Agnew waiting in the wings without a trace of scandal—except with one difference: the current media is now attacking not the president’s shortcomings, but the [so-called quote-unquote] president’s critics who point them out. . .
. . . Most of the country has awakened to the fact that the Trump-Russia collusion story was essentially a Hillary Clinton campaign effort to destroy a political opponent, a presidential transition, and a presidency. And they know Clinton will never be indicted for her conspiracies and racketeering even if her minions rat her out to seek reduced charges for themselves.
That hoax was followed by an impeachment vote over a phone call based on two more lies: 1) the Biden family was neither corrupt nor used Joe Biden’s office as vice president and his future political career to leverage payments from Ukraine, and 2) Donald Trump canceled military aid to Ukraine rather than sent them critical Javelin anti-tank missiles put on hold by the Obama Administration.
Americans know Google, Facebook, and Twitter censors were all enlisted in the effort to destroy a former president and his outspoken supporters. And they know there is no real remedy unless two or three more enlightened billionaires follow Elon Musk’s lead.
If Roe v. Wade were to be repealed, many Americans in red states will remain appalled that some blue states will allow abortions, especially late-term abortions after 22 weeks. But nearly all will accept the rule of constitutional democracy and thus the states’ rights to make their own laws that do not conflict with federal legislation as passed by Congress and signed by the president.
These red-state citizens know the opposite is certainly not true: blue state officials will do all they can to attack those who disagree with them, who consider abortion the destruction of human life in the womb. Expect more California-style official travel bans.
Aside from not recognizing the “buffoonish riot” as he describes it as the premeditated DOJ/FBI Reichstag Fire entrapment scam that it actually was, Dr. Hanson has in this essay laid out what is for all intents and purposes an indictment of and, for me, a declaration of war against the Left. At the same time, it’s also a requiem for our society. Even if we win everything back this November and in ’24, how do we restore the nation as founded or at least some semblance of a fig leaf of an illusion of a pipe dream of political “civility” when this Enemy within will continue to do all it can to annihilate us, politically and quite probably physically? What cannot go on, will not go on. And this cannot go on. It really is us or them.
But that said, despite all of the forces arrayed against us, I do believe in my heart of hearts that we will prevail. A great backlash is coming. We know it and they know it. Hence, “Disinformation Governance Boards,” J-6 committees and prosecutions, and overt acts of political intimidation and terrorism in the form of mostly peaceful riots and now mostly peaceful attacks on churches and SCOTUS justices.
America is now flirting with disaster as it engages with a wounded, nuclear-armed bear that won’t hesitate to use theater or tactical nukes if it feels an existential threat. And why wouldn’t it? It’s seen this movie before. Even Jill Biden is currently kicking sand in Putin’s face. Meanwhile, here at home, the U.S. is cratering almost as surely as the Soviet Union, riven by irreconcilable domestic moral and political differences; all of its principal constitutional edifices under attack by the Left, including the Supreme Court; the economy circling the drain; the supply chain thoroughly disrupted by an outrageous medical alarum bordering on a malignant hoax; our woke military emasculated; and our civic faith in almost every institution destroyed. Meanwhile, a gerontological elite that rivals in its longevity the Struldbruggs in Swift’s Gulliver’s Travels continues to heedlessly shuffle its way toward disaster.
So what will it take to bring America to either its senses or its knees? What does victory look like in this pointless war? In 1945 Soviet soldiers waved the hammer and sickle over the ruins of Berlin. In 1989, I stood at the crumbling Wall between the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag, and somehow wound up with some Grepo’s cap as a souvenir. Luckily, the Cold War never quite turned hot. But if this war — Biden’s War — goes nuclear, what will be left to grasp? A handful of radioactive dust? Pray that somebody in Washington comes to his senses, and soon — but don’t count on it.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Many a boy languishes in school because he finds no arrow there.” The World Does Not Run on Magic
- Julie Kelly: “‘The United States takes the position that the most analogous offense to seditious conspiracy is ‘Treason,’” warns federal prosecutor Kathyrn Rakoczy.” Justice Department Threatens Oath Keepers with Life in Prison
- “After the pandemic, Americans should never let public-health authorities deprive them of their liberties.” Won’t Get Fooled Again
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Will the voters channel their furor at this regime of lies into an unprecedented turnout at the polls in November?” The Exasperated American
- “If abortions aren’t safe, then you aren’t either.” Report: Madison, WI Anti-Abortion Headquarters Set on Fire, Vandalized, Graffitied
- “[W]e are becoming addicted to wanting particular outcomes, not living with the outcomes we don’t like.” Justice Clarence Thomas: “We can’t be an institution that can be bullied”
- “. . . the fact is that in  we really did not have a pro-choice Democratic Party. I had to fight against some of the people who did not want to pass the Affordable Care Act because they were concerned that it might enable more freedom of choice.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Gives Bizarre, Borderline Incoherent Response to Roe v. Wade Question, Calls SCOTUS Leak “Fake” Opinion
- “Every kid on the playgrounds knew that if you showed fear before bullies, they’d be stealing your lunch money next.” The Roe Demonstrators: Where Did They Get That Idea?
- “. . .But it’s not unique. The Left has long been at war over our system of government.” Roe v. Wade “Insurrection” Reveals the Left’s Deep Contempt for Our Constitution
- Thad McCotter: “The extremism of the abortion ideologues is archaic and barbaric.” The Truth of the Heart
- Support for abortion around the world is slowly diminishing today. Even so, in practice, the world is far more hostile to the idea of having a baby than killing it – from the near-total lack of prenatal care in parts like Africa and South America to Japan’s infamous “maternity harassment,” from China forcibly fitting tens of thousands of Uyghur women with IUDs to American celebrities and mega-corporations promising women everything from an executive title to a Golden Globe statue if they reject their internal desire for motherhood. Mother’s Day 2022: The Real Reproductive Rights Battle Isn’t Abortion, It’s to Have and Raise Children
- “Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said she will refuse to enforce a Michigan law banning abortions. She then attacked Republicans, claiming the pro-life position would put women’s lives at risk.” (then she should be removed from office for insubordination and dereliction of duty, no? – jjs) Homosexual Marxist Democrat (BIRM)Michigan AG Attacks 1931 Pro-Life Law, Republicans: “Women in My State…Are Going to Die”
- “’Conservatives’ are deluding themselves if they think abortion will fade away while a libertinism they refuse to challenge persists.” Abortion, the Unholy Sacrament of the Sexual Revolution
* * * * *
- “We may be watching the breakup of the United States if Roe v Wade is overturned as indicated by the leaked draft memo of a pending Supreme Court decision.” Abortion is Dred Scott Redux
- “California is on a fast track to becoming the abortion capital of the country.” Five Pro-Abortion Bills California Wants to Pass in Light of Draft Roe Opinion
- “The policy does not appear to provide any incentives or reimbursements for individuals who decide against aborting their babies.” Amazon To Subsidize Employee’s Abortions
- “These misguided abortion radicals and their insensitive sympathizers don’t recognize the need to extend 14th Amendment protection rights to children in the womb, nor do they realize that opposing legal limits on child murder might well result in no legal limits on Jewish genocide.” Jewish Pro-Life Foundation: “No Difference Between 99+% of Abortions and the Ovens of Auschwitz”
- Hemingway & Severino: “The left failed to defeat Kavanaugh in 2018, but they did not shed their radicalism — they only got more strident.” The Kavanaugh Circus Continues, More Dangerous Than Ever
- Peter Olsson, M.D.: “A decision to abort is never a perfunctory, routine, or a sociologically described ‘healthcare decision.’ An individual or couple’s abortion decision involves considerations that go far beyond a political or legal debate.” The Abortion Decision
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Michael Walsh: “The fact is that the Russians — the Democrats’ favorite allies right up to the minute they cast off Communism! — needed to be maintained as a threat. And so, in the direct aftermath of her 2016 election loss, Hillary Clinton and her flying monkeys in the media concocted the so-called “Russian collusion” hoax, which is only just beginning to finally unravel in the courts now. In the meantime, the Biden forces, hell-bent on finishing the job of ‘fundamental transformation’ of the country that Barack Hussein Obama was just too lazy to complete, are doing everything they can to provoke a shooting war with Putin’s Russia.” In the Ukraine Proxy War, What Price Victory?
- “Will it be bunker day for the rest of the world?” May 9 is Victory Day in Russia
- “The world may now be tumbling into an interlocking cycle of escalation beyond control and foreseeable consequences, just as it did in 1914.” The United States Has Committed Numerous Acts of War Against Russia
- “It’s not too much to ask that Congress debate and vote on whether to authorize a U.S. march to war that’s now well underway. If the U.S. is Giving Ukraine Real-Time Battlefield Intel, Congress Needs to Vote on It
- “American support for Ukraine is chasing an elusive, vaguely defined victory similar to the fruitless 20-year American commitment in Afghanistan.” Forever War Revisited
- “The overall trend seems to favor the Russians. Whether it can gain more territory is unclear, but it seems that except for one area near Kharkiv it is firming up its control on the territories grabbed in early March. The question now remains: Can Russia expand its invasion, or can the Ukraine push back and force the Russians back? Right now it looks like neither can do either, and the situation shall remain bogged down for the near future.” The Ukraine War: Reassessing the Situation After Another Month
- “Fear is spreading across Eastern Europe that Russian president Vladimir Putin will extend his invasion of Ukraine into new sovereign states.” Is This the Next Country on Putin’s Ht List?
- “Taiclet urged lawmakers to take action to invest more in infrastructure needed to increase domestic supply of semiconductors, which are necessary to build any kind of advanced weaponry.” Lockheed Martin’s CEO Warns of Problem in Getting Key Weapon to Ukraine to Defeat Russian Invasion
- “The sites are known as Temporary Accommodation Points (TAP). The Russians call them fil’tratsiia, or filtration camps. They’re a holdover from World War II, when Stalin was terrified that returning Russian POWs were ‘infected’ by liberal ideas. The camps were set up to “reeducate” the soldiers.” Camps Discovered in Russia House Thousands of Ukrainians Forcibly Removed From Home
- “Even though he condemned Russia’s invasion . . . ” (but Dubya declared Zelensky just like Winston Churchill – jjs) Zelensky Critic Arrested in Spain on Orders of Ukrainian Government
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Robert Spencer: “How much do the political elites hate the freedom of speech? Enough to pull out all the stops to prevent self-professed ‘free speech absolutist’ Elon Musk from taking over Twitter. Now the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is stepping in to “review” Musk’s purchase of Twitter, looking into whether or not the takeover violates antitrust laws.” Now the FTC Is Going After Musk Over Twitter
- “Critical race theory has become one of those hot button issues that the Republicans and other disinformers have seized on.” Disinformation Czarina Nina Jankowicz Declares Parents Concerned About Crackpot Race Theory “Disinformers”
- “U.S. Capitol police are bracing for large demonstrations that are being organized by far-right groups to protest abortion rights.” Gaslighting: XiNN Warns of Violence From ‘Far Right’ If SCOTUS Overturns Roe v. Wade
* * * * *
- “Meet the Press,” hosted by Chuck Todd, is moving from the 1 p.m. EST cable slot to 4 p.m. slot on the streaming service, according to The Hollywood Reporter. MSNBC is reportedly rebranding the 1 p.m. hour to “MSNBC Reports” and correspondent and anchor Chris Jansing will lead the new show, the outlet continued. MSNBC Removes Host Chuck Todd’s Meet the Press Daily From Cable Lineup
- “Made comments during private conversation with his wife.” UK Train Worker Sues After Being Fired For Questioning “White Privilege” Training
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Don’t be fooled. Biden is doing this on purpose. No one ‘accidentally’ tanks the economy in one year. We are getting REALLY close to the point where you either see the problem or you are part of it.” Happy Mother’s Day! New Moms Face Baby Formula Shortage
- “Budget proposal requests millions for ‘climate crisis.'” “Out of Touch With America”: Biden’s Small Business Budget Makes No Mention of Inflation
- “Jimmy Carter, anyone?” Stagflation – Another Blast from the Past
- “Failure to provide this year a few extra billion dollars [for feeding the vulnerable] means you’re going to have famine, destabilization, and mass migration. If you think we’ve got Hell on earth now, you just get ready. If we neglect northern Africa, northern Africa’s coming to Europe. If we neglect the Middle East, [the] Middle East is coming to Europe.”Food Crisis: German Farmers Warn of Drought-Related Crop Failure on Top of Grain, Fuel, Fertilizer Woes
- “Perhaps we should also look at taking ideology out of education altogether before we ask America’s kids to pony up another $1.6 trillion.” Will Students Who Did the Right Thing and Paid Off Their Loans Be Reimbursed?
- Powell said it’s a “good time to be a worker” who’s looking to either change jobs or get a pay raise in their current job: “So it’s a strong economy, and — and nothing about it suggests that it’s — that it’s close to or vulnerable to a recession. Now, of course, given events around the world and fading fiscal policy effects and — and higher rates, you — you could see some slower economic activity.” April Downer: Labor Force Participation and Number of Employed People Fall; Unemployment Rate Holds at 3.6%
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Meanwhile, the country is dealing with a shortage of critical appliances.” Biden Climate-Activist Advisor Gina McCarthy Chortles Over 100 New Rules for Appliances
- “Sounds like a payoff outfit to Black Lives Matter activists that will shake down investors in inner city neighborhoods.” Biden DOJ Sets Up a New “Office of Environmental Justice” — Headed By Another Fanatic
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s $6 billion nuclear bailout aims to patch up an industry damaged by bad energy policies.” A Messy Necessity
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Robert Spencer: “Think about what this means regarding all the ones he considers less extreme.” Biden: “This MAGA Crowd is Really the Most Extreme Political Organization in Recent American History”
- Daniel Greenfield: “A guide to the unconstitutional ignorance of Elie Mystal.” Idiot Grandson of Haitian General Explains Why He Hates the Constitution
- “Our postmodern Left seeks absolute regulatory power to care for the new American Volksgemeinschaft, to repress the deplorables and give power only to those who are ‘woke.’” Is the American Postmodern Left a Fascist Movement?
- “One employee, whose identity has been redacted, faces agency expulsion after three decades of service — 20 in the military and 10 with the FBI.” Jim Jordan Demands Answers for FBI Retaliation of Employees Who Peacefully Protested on J6
- Accountable for a riot that you and yours caused in the wake of you and yours stealing the election. Nice. Cocksucking Piece of Shit Maoist Eric Holder: Trump “Has to Be Held Accountable” for January 6 Riot
- Lloyd Billingsley: “In fundamentally transformed America, the people don’t get what they want.” Biden Blitzkrieg
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Strong interior enforcement, such as robust deportations and worksite operations, fortifies border security. There’s no reason to sneak past the Border Patrol if there’s no benefit to living here illegally. But with sanctuary policies, unlawful employment running rampant, and only so many ICE officers to carry out enforcement of the nation’s immigration laws, millions of foreign nationals have calculated that concocting a phony asylum claim or overstaying a visa is a worthwhile endeavor. Congress needs to change that calculation.”There’s a Solution to Biden’s Illegal Immigration and It’s Staring Him in the Face
- “Processing has sped up, but will it stick? After all, ICE is preparing for a ‘historic’ surge of migrants at the border.” Florida ICE Offices Overwhelmed as Biden Junta Releases More Illegal Immigrants
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Such race-conscious policies proliferated throughout the pandemic, sparking both moral outrage and legal scrutiny. Like Utah, Minnesota and New York prioritized non-white residents for moncolonal antibodies. Vermont did the same for vaccines. Some states, including Utah and Minnesota, scrapped their policies in the wake of political backlash—and amid threats of legal action from conservative nonprofits.” Utah Was Warned Racial Rationing of Chinese COVID Drugs Was Illegal. It Did It Anyway.
- “Apparently, the American media is still annoyed that it hasn’t been able to repress all the support for ivermectin as an early covid treatment option.” Leftist Awakening: “Horse Medicine” Used for Human Abortions is “Science.” And Stuff.
- “Enough is enough. You can go to City Hall or catch a game at the Garden without masking, but our kids are mandated to wear masks all day in school while trying to learn. It’s not fair to impose this on our youth.” Wicked Unfair: Parents Bristle at Boston Schools’ Mask Rules
- “Officials said the residential stations will allow residents to be tested within 15 minutes and that the new system would require people to have a negative PCR test before entering public spaces – though it remained unclear how recent the tests needed to be. ” China Sets Up Permanent Chinese COVID-19 Testing Sites
- “Despite its habitual misbehavior, EcoHealth avoided scrutiny because of staggeringly lax oversight by the white coats at NIH. Indeed, the lawmakers mention, ‘In addition to gain-of-function research concerns, it appears NIH approved an animal experiment without knowing the number of animals that would be involved and potentially harmed.’” (Peter Daszak deserves vivisection, through his nostrils – jjs) Congress Must Investigate News Taxpayer-Funded EcoHealth Covered Up Yet More in Wuhan Lab
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Considering how deficient and uncooperative today’s young learners are, maybe less kindness would work better.” Does Education Need More Kindness?
- “Redefinining the word ‘sex’ in Title IX will pressure schools to mislead distressed children into thinking that they can change their sex.” New Biden Title IX Order Will Help Schools Push Transgenderism On Your Kids Behind Your Back
- “It’s easy to pay lip service to leftist shibboleths, but people discover their real values when their children are involved.” In Ft. Worth, a Sign That Leftist Cultural Dominance May Have Peaked
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Wisconsin faces a pivotal decision as to whether to give investigators more time and encouragement to get to the bottom of what Gableman so far has found to be a swamp-sized nest of illegalities. If he’s ignored, expect more of the same in this election and the next.” What “Moving On” Has Cost Us
- “The Biden [junta’s] silence is an attempt to get America to look the other way while they illegally involve themselves in state elections.” Why Won’t Biden Explain Why He’s Getting Federal Agencies To Meddle In Local Elections?
- “However, it left some important questions unanswered, so there’s still more digging to do.”The Riveting 2000 Mules Proves There Was Election Fraud
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Documents obtained by The Federalist raise concerns about the validity of CrowdStrike’s analysis of the DNC hack.” Spygate Researchers Said Claim Russians Hacked the DNC Could Have Relied on “Spoofed” Data
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The enablers of Hamas and its agenda are the absolute dregs of our society and should be treated as such at every opportunity.” The Entire BDS Movement is a Fraud
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Hedge fund heir Alex Lasry’s Milwaukee Bucks have raised season ticket prices amid rising inflation.” This Democrat Senate Candidate is Blaming Inflation on Corporate Greed. His NBA Team is Hiking Ticket Prices.
- “Will New York’s Governor Kathy Hochul also be banned?” DeSantis Banned From New York’s Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Karol Markowicz: “When a Jewish museum bars DeSantis for having the wrong opinions, they bar me and so many other Jews, conservative or otherwise, too. We know that if he is unwelcome, we are also unwelcome. ‘What Hate Can Do’ is driving Americans apart. Anyone still funding the Museum of Jewish Heritage should think long and hard about whether that’s something worth support.” When NYC’s Jewish museum Bans DeSantis, It Sends a Clear Message to All Jews
- “Republicans look like they remain in the driver’s seat for November because voters don’t trust Democrats on the all-important issue of the economy.” CNN Poll Taken After SCOTUS Leak Deflates Dem Hopes for 2022 Midterms
- “Vermont, Massachusetts, Maryland, and Hawaii.” (I guessed MA, but would have thought NY, CA and maybe IL rounded it out, but MD makes total sense – jjs)) Biden’s Job Approval Is Underwater In All But Four States: Poll
- “Evaluating the attacks on Florida governor Ron DeSantis.” The Bogeyman
- “Geriatric [so-called quote-unquote “president”] speaks from historic work space considerably less than predecessor Trump.” Tethered to the Teleprompter: Biden Steers Clear of Oval Office for Rooms That Accommodate Bulky Device
- “A shot and a chaser from a drowning man.” POTATUS Speaks, a Nation Groans
- “Voting records from New Jersey, where Oz lived until last year, show the TV physician did not participate in the Republican Senate primary election on June 5, 2018. The records, obtained through a public records request, show he voted in seven general elections and primaries in New Jersey since November 2014. He voted in the primary and general elections in 2016, but only in the general election in November 2018.” Oz Voted in Turkish Election Days After Skipping Vote in America, Records Show
- “We’re still six months out from the November midterm election and anything could happen between now and then. But since the economy is only expected to get worse, there appears to be little hope of some sort of turnaround for the Democrats.” GOP Poised to Clean Up in State Legislative Races, Too
- “Beaudrot’s recommendation will go to Georgia Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger for consideration. His decision would still be subject to appeal to state courts.” State Judge Recommends Marjorie Taylor Greene Remain on Ballot
- “Biden’s collapsing approval in deep-blue Illinois could point to a surprise America First victory.” A Heartland Battle for the GOP’s Soul
- “Chris Rodriguez is running for Congress as a conservative in a deep blue state. Can he pull it off?” The Man Who Wants to Take Some Blue Out of California
- “With rising anti-Asian attacks adding to the community’s grievances, and the left-wing establishment opposed to any serious action against crime, a political awakening is underway. We look forward to the coming political reckoning.” Asian Americans Are an “Inconvenient Minority” for Social-Justice Ideologues
- “Democrats go out of their way between elections to show their absolute hatred for rural America’s voters.” Why Would Rural Americans Vote for Those Who Hate Them?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “There’s no mystery here. No matter what employers do to encourage [their employees to return to the office], … if we can’t solve the public safety problem,” she explained. “If we can’t do that, we are going to see a long-term decline in the presence of folks who are willing to take the subway and come back to the office.” NYC Could Face “Long-Term Decline” of Workers Returning to Offices Over Crime: Advocate
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Terrorists who hacked to death three Israelis cheered as ‘heroes.’” Israel: Palestinian Terrorist Axe Murderers Caught Alive After 60-Hour Manhunt
- “The Ayatollah Khamenei is desperately attempting to arrange for his son to replace him son as leader after his death.” Iran’s Theocratic Nepotism
- “Learning to live with fascism, one edict at a time.” Canada: the World’s Most Comfortable Gulag
- Raymond Ibrahim: “The atrocities Muslims inflicted on Christians in the span of just one month.” “They Told Us to Renounce Jesus [or Else]”
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The antiracist movement wants more than just legitimacy. It wants unimpeachable scientific authority.” Medicine’s Tricky Operation: Grafting “Systemic Racism” Onto Hard Science
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The European Space Agency (ESA) and Zooniverse have partnered to create a new citizen science project, allowing anyone to more easily review the archive of high resolution photos taken by Rosetta of Comet 67P/C-G and look for changes that occurred during the probe’s mission to the comet.” Citizens Enlisted to Find Changes to Comet 67P/C-G During Rosetta Mission
- “In releasing its quarterly report, Virgin Galactic revealed that it is once again delaying the beginning of commercial suborbital flights, pushing back those first flights until the first quarter of 2023.” Virgin Galactic Delays Commercial Suborbital Flights Again
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Reality dysphoria raids taxpayers and privileges criminals.” Yes We Con
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Savage rose to fame as the original star of the 1988 series, but these allegations have left his future with the franchise in doubt.” Fred Savage Fired From The Wonder YearsOver Allegations of Misconduct
- “I learned most people who are pro-life are women. I did not know that. Most abortions are from … mothers, people who have a kid … And I thought this was interesting, most abortions now — even when you go to a clinic — are done with the pill. The pill. And pills are easy to get in America.” Even Bill Maher Is Telling the Left to Chillax on Abortion
- Christian Toto: “Bill Murray, Frank Langella show fears behind McCarthy-like scourge.” Is Hollywood Reaching the Final Stages of Cancel Culture?
- “My reporting has shown how Disney wants to impose critical race theory and gender ideology on American families . . . It really is just a story of how valuable, relevant, new information … can drive political and social change.” Christopher Rufo Explains Secret to Taking On Disney
- “They belief [sic] life is a war of all against all and nothing more.” The Left Has No Values Other Than the Struggle for Power
HITHER & YON
- “You’ll definitely recognize a few of Hitler’s biggest corporate financiers.” The Nazi Evil Behind Germany’s Wealthiest Companies
FINALLY . . .
- “Yearnings to escape the horrors of our worst selves.” Reflections on Peace, Poetry and War
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.