Internecine fighting within both parties has been the order of the day for quite some time now; the Democrats seemingly on the verge of being totally subsumed by bust-out Marxists, although only 16 months into the Sponge Brain Soiled Pants era, decriminalized crime, tranny insanity and especially the economy are alienating whole swathes of their base. On the GOP side, the never-ending struggle to overcome the RINO establishment continues as MAGA agenda boosters with or without the Trump seal of approval seek to overcome the RNC/CoC mafia.
That said, while yesterday’s marquee race, the GOP primary for a US Senate from Pennsylvania certainly is illustrative of that struggle, it has also served to underscore the Achilles heel of Trump himself: personnel. Oz for me is a non-starter because of his ties to Oprah Winfrey as well as his past support of both gun control and transexual insanity. And that’s the recent past, so he gets no credit if he suddenly “evolves” on those issues. From what I understand, despite the “America first” rhetoric of his campaign, McCormack is a Wall Street denizen and RINO. That leaves outsider Kathy Barnette, whose pro 2A stance and opposition to abortion despite being the child of rape, has still met with skepticism and even sliming by Trump allies and pundits alike. As of this morning, Trump-backed Mehmet Oz and David McCormick are tied while Kathy Barnette, the outsider candidate is trailing them both but evidently not by a significant margin. And with a large number of mail-in ballots yet to be counted, she has yet to concede.
UPDATE: I stand corrected. It is a dead heat between Oz and McCormick. The machine including Sean Hannity succeeding in destroying her candidacy. Bastard.
I love Trump and I’ll always love him for what he did, what he wanted to do and what he exposed or made painfully clear just by his presence. But I cannot understand supporting Mehmet Oz. I neither trust him nor McCormick, but the mixed messages about Barnette are troubling as well, although much of those are now proving to be smears, and cheap ones at that.
In any case this notion of “electability” is total horseshit to me. What good is having yet another Mitt Romney or Susan Collins just because there’s an “R” after their names? As I said in a previous editorial, while Kathy Barnette turning into a Mia Love or Renee Ellmers is a distinct possibility, the odds of Oz or McCormick becoming another Romney are virtually a lead pipe cinch. The movement to restore America and restore sanity that Trump engendered is starting to pay off, perhaps in candidates like Kathy Barnette and for sure in folks like Ron DeSantis. What’s more, they are showing us that no longer playing nice in rhetorical terms and calling out the Left for who and what they are is indeed a winning strategy, especially when everything they are doing and want to double and triple down on is collapsing in on us on a daily basis.
The effort to squelch conservative speech continues in this country, as liberals and leftists try to demonize Republicans and conservatives with the “white supremacy” label, especially those who object to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s wide-open border, which appears to be a political liability for Democrats.
“Replacement theory,” apparently espoused by the racist Buffalo gunman in his “manifesto,” is the most recent attempt to make Republicans/conservatives shut up about the rising tide of illegal immigration and the country’s changing demographics.
On Tuesday, Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) said his “Republican colleagues” have to be “really careful about the things that they say right now. . .”
. . . “And so this is a moment for my friends in the Republican Party, who more than occasionally endorse these hateful theories about replacement, to stop it. To stop it, to stand down. To condemn this kind of talk. To stop suggesting that Muslims or immigrants or black people or Jews are a threat to society,” Murphy said.
“Because every time that they say things like that on the Senate floor, every time they go on Fox News and repeat that lie, they are unfortunately feeding this river of racist ideology into the brains of people who are contemplating mass violence. And I know that’s not the intention of my Republican colleagues, but they’ve just got be be really careful about the things that they say right now. . . “
. . . Here’s what Carlson said on September 21, 2021:
“So Joe Biden really has opened America’s borders to the world. That is not a Republican talking point, hardly, it is completely real. And tonight, there are many more coming. Several large groups of Haitians are moving up from various countries in Latin America where they’ve been living to come here.
“To be perfectly clear, these are not refugees. They are not being persecuted by any government and that’s why they have not applied for asylum in any of the countries between Haiti and the United States, and there are many of them. Instead these are economic migrants.
“They are rich enough for a plane ticket and a smartphone, but they’re eager for the free healthcare, the education, the housing vouchers, food stamps and much more that Joe Biden has promised them if they make it to the United States.
“So, of course, they’re coming from Haiti and from the rest of the world. You would, too. They’d be crazy not to come.
“Once they get here, the Biden administration plans to give them voting rights. That’s in the works right now. So the people you just saw on your screen could very well be choosing your President at some point down the road.
“This is a manufactured crisis. This is an attempt to change the demographics of the United States in order to give permanent power to the Democratic Party. That’s all it is, no matter what they tell you…”
If your blood is not boiling now, you have no pulse. But I’ll dial it back by noting that you take the most flak when you’re directly over the target. And Tucker dropped a blockbuster on top of the Ministry of Truth. This filthy, lying sack of shit Chris Murphy knows it. Yes, we’ve “got be be really careful about the things that they say right now” because what we’re saying is absolute confirmation that the disasters befalling us are his and his party’s fault. We know it, he knows it and now more and more people know it.
The gall of this cocksucker to talk about political violence and terrorism when 100% of it is committed by Leftists at the urging of Democrat-Leftist leaders in and out of government. How many cities burned to the ground during the 2020 Summer of Love alone? Who is poisoning our children’s minds with Jive Kampf CRT? So much political terrorism and violence has been committed by them and in their name to advance their causes that the list is nearly endless.
Whatever he may have believed about “replacement theory” is irrelevant since the Buffalo shooter was an avowed Leftist, a salient point that Murphy and the propagandists conveniently omit. And it’s not a theory since that is exactly what has been happening since Hart-Celler in ’65, Simpson-Mazzoli in ’86 and a virtually open border about to bust wide open if Title 42 is repealed.
The Democrat Party has wiped out black America as well as Latinos. Donald Trump’s economic miracle that gave us and the world the greatest boom in history saw more minorities taken of the welfare and food stamp roles and put into the work force with a path to the middle class and out of victimhood and dependency than ever before. That’s what open borders is all about. When the Democrats lose their constituency, they have to “replace” them from somewhere.
Funny how James Hodgkinson, Nidal Hassan, the Waukesha Christmas parade, the Brooklyn subway station and the aforementioned Dresdenization of America’s cities two years ago is never discussed. In any case, people like Tucker Carlson, Elon Musk and Marjorie Taylor Greene have got the right idea. It’s why we now have a “Disinformation Governance Board” about to be instituted.
In her keynote speech to the class of 2022, Lummis said rights are given by God but are often encroached on by the government. Some of her comments about the government’s excessive overreach during the [Chinese] Covid-19 pandemic received applause but she faced backlash for claiming that “Even fundamental scientific truths, such as the existence of two sexes, male and female, are subject to challenge these days.”
Nothing Lummis said was factually inaccurate but her comments about sex did not sit well with graduates and commencement attendees who booed her.
After several moments of disruption, Lummis clarified that “I’m not making a comment on the fact that there are people who transition between sexes” but her attempt to soothe her critics was not successful.
After the graduation speech, Lummis took heat from Democrat operatives, the university’s Council on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and even UW President Ed Seidel who released a statement denouncing the senator’s remarks about sex. . .
. . . In response to the accusations of “transphobia,” Lummis apologized to those who she said may have felt “un-welcomed or disrespected” by her comments.
“…it was never my intention to make anyone feel un-welcomed or disrespected, and for that I apologize. I have appreciated hearing from members of the University of Wyoming community on this issue, and I look forward to continuing this dialogue,” she said in a statement from her office.
Now, Lummis just fucked herself. What she should have done was double, triple and quadruple down.
Sefton as Lummis: No, not only will I not apologize but I stand by several million years of human evolution as well as creation from the Lord. If what’s between your legs differs from what you see in your mind, seek psychiatric help. Now. You’re delusional and I nor anyone else need to play your sick games.
Naturally, scum like Chris Murphy will cite your words as the cause of the next mass shooting at a homosexual disco, despite the shooter more than likely having a manifesto called the Koran. Which will also be conveniently ignored by the propagandists.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Robert Spencer: “A harrowing glimpse into the leftist religion — and its unrelenting judgements.” If You’re Reading This, Karine Jean-Pierre Probably Hates You
- “Whatever we did, whether we masked or locked down or stayed open and maskless, we still would have suffered because of these underlying issues. Fixing the next pandemic means fixing America first.” After Being Swindled and Fooled, Will We Learn From Our Chinese COVID Frauds and Failures?
- “The revelation shows just how far liberal operatives are willing to go to tank the ongoing voter ID expansion effort in the Great Lakes State. In at least one case, for example, the Sixteen Thirty Fund used its Republican allies at Groundgame to pay canvassers tens of thousands of dollars not to work on the issue.” Tales From the Swamp: How a Republican Senator’s Son Partnered With a Liberal Dark Money Group To Sink Voter ID Expansion
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “As [so-called quote-unquote “president”] of the United States, I travel the world all the time. And other nations ask me, heads of state in other countries ask me, what’s going on? What in God’s name happened on January 6th? What happened in Buffalo,” Biden said. (a leftist went nuts on leftist brainwashing and you’re blaming the victims – jjs) Obama Skin-Suit Joe Biden Connects Buffalo Mass Shooting to January 6
- ” . . . the truth about Payton Gendron does tell you a lot about the ruthlessness and dishonesty of our political leadership. Within minutes of Saturday’s shooting—before all of the bodies of those ten murdered Americans had even been identified by their loved ones—professional Democrats had begun a coordinated campaign to blame those murders on their political opponents. They did it. They said immediately Payton Gendron was the heir to Donald Trump. They told us Trumpism committed mass murder in Buffalo. And for that reason it followed logically, we must suspend the First Amendment.” Tucker Carlson Responds to Claims That He Inspired Buffalo Shooter
- “White House press secretary asked about double standard.” Biden Faces Criticism For Visiting Buffalo Having Skipped Visit to Waukesha (and Brooklyn – jjs)
- “Fewer than ten ‘white supremacy’ attacks doesn’t exactly sound like something the FBI should be busying itself with.” Congrats to the Media for Finally Finding a White Supremacist
- “Illogical, moronic and nothing short of unethical.” Republicans Lambast WaPo for Tying Them to “Eco-Fascism” After Buffalo Shooting
* * * * *
- “When, yes, there was a black man that ran over young white kids at a Christmas parade. He didn’t have the courage to say anything then, but because politics suits it on his side of the aisle, here he comes going to Buffalo.” Rep. Byron Donalds: Biden Doesn’t Want to Discuss CA Shooting Because He Can’t Use It Against GOP, Doesn’t Want to Upset Chinese Government
- “Don’t see major Asian NGOs commenting on this.” “They Fall Silent”: Media Criticized For Not Caring About Church Mass Shooting Carried Out by Chinese Gunman
* * * * *
- “Fortenberry and the family plan to sue the Dallas Police Department, the American Airlines Center, the Dallas Mavericks, and Extended Stay America hotels.” APPALLING: Teen Girl Disappears at NBA Game and Turns Up 11 Days Later in Nude Photos on Sex Trafficking Site
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “20% fake/spam accounts, while 4 times what Twitter claims, could be *much* higher,” Musk tweeted. “My offer was based on Twitter’s SEC filings being accurate. Yesterday, Twitter’s CEO publicly refused to show proof of <5%.” (if Musk buys it and purges the Maoists, I’d bet he’d see a massive increase in real users – jjs) Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal ‘Cannot Move Forward’ Until CEO Proves One Thing
- “Confesses employees at tech giant are “commie as fuck.’” Project Veritas Video: Twitter Engineer Tells Undercover Journalist “Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech”
- Just like half of his 82 million votes in 2020 . . . Audit Finds Half of Joe Biden’s Twitter Followers Are Fake
- “Like if the used car dealer refused to tell you if there was an engine under the hood. Musk aptly replied with a poop emoji.” Is Elon Musk Trying to Buy Twitter — Or Humiliate It?
- It all started with a letter Schumer sent to Fox News, calling on the network to “immediately cease the reckless amplification of the so-called ‘Great Replacement theory’” on any future broadcasts. . . “Coward”: Cuck Schemer Takes a Twitter-Lashing for Refusing to Debate Tucker Carlson
- Murphy pointed to a “through-line, from El Paso to Charleston to Buffalo, in which white supremacists who feed off of this online conversation about the replacement theory, fed by mainstream conservative and Republican institutions, are turning their anger into mass violence. (it’s not a theory; it’s a fact – jjs) Piece of Shit, Mutt, Fucking Criminal Douchebag Chris Murphy: Republicans “Have to Be Really Careful About the Things That They Say Right Now”
- “They yanked it when the entire ‘disinformation board’ blew up. They realized there’s no way they could reschedule without Nina Jankowicz being called to testify.” Canceled: Senate Dems Nix ‘Disinformation’ Hearing After Embarrassing Jankowicz Videos Surface
- “Leftists in America have long been enthralled with communists, tyrants, and dictators; largely because those regimes control information, and thus control the people.” Biden Tries Controlling (Dis)Information
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “If the Ukraine Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2022, as currently drafted, is adopted, our total aid to Ukraine will almost equal Russia’s annual military spending.” Sen. Rand Paul Op-Ed: Spending Mindlessly on Ukraine is a Threat to U.S. National Security
- “Failure to understand the fundamentals of Russian military interventions could help transform what seems like a Russian embarrassment into yet another shameful moment for the Biden [junta].” Putin’s Current Objectives in Ukraine
- Bitterly disappointed in this woman. Rep. Elise Stefanik Defends Controversial Vote to Send $40 Billion Military Aid to Ukraine
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Joe Biden may be just another old white guy and will never be as cool as the first black president, but he just achieved something historic for his ‘presidential’ legacy. . . “Historic! Gas Prices Are Over $4 a Gallon in All 50 States for the First Time Ever
- “The company also said it was cutting its forecast for full-year earnings, which it now expects to decline from last year.” Bidenflation Broke Walmart, Shares Plunge 11%
- Ben Bernanke: “Even under the benign scenario, [the U.S. is likely to go through] a period in the next year or two where growth is low, unemployment is at least up a little bit, and inflation is still high. So you could call that stagflation.” Obama’s Fed Chief Has Dire Warning for Biden
- “In recent weeks, Biden has said his [junta] is reviewing potential cuts to Section 301 tariffs on billions of dollars worth of China-made products. The tariffs have long been applauded by labor unions for helping boost U.S. wages and American manufacturing.” Report: Joe Biden’s Globalists Quietly Fight to Slash U.S. Tariffs on China
- “Abbott Nutrition, Mead Johnson & Company LLC, Gerber Products Company and Perrigo Company PLC control almost 90 percent of the infant formula market, but stores across the U.S. have been struggling to keep inventory on the shelves due to supply chain problems.”Nestle Importing Baby Formula to U.S. from Europe Amidst Shortages
- “The FDA has made critical mistakes in regulating the manufacturing of infant formula that it should ameliorate as quickly as possible.” A Formula for Shortages
- Terry Jeffrey: “This isn’t free trade; it’s subsidizing a tyrant.” US Trade Deficit With Communist China Is Climbing
- “Looking back on the Roe v. Wade era.” Abortion and Wokeness
- Wayne Allyn Root: “Who is coming up with the Left’s ideas? Lucifer?” (well, a certain well-known book was dedicated to him – jjs) Democrats Don’t Give a Damn About This BLM: “Babies” Lives Matter
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The lawsuit claims that Michael Regan, the agency’s administrator, violated a doctrine in the U.S. Constitution granting states equal sovereignty.” Seventeen States File Lawsuit Against EPA Because it Allowed California to Set Vehicle Standards
- “The authors of the Nature article are taking a risk in dissenting from the politicized party line on climate science, however cautiously worded, and deserve credit for their candor and self-criticism of climate modeling.” Time to Ditch “Climate Models?”
- Daniel Greenfield: “You will give up your car and ride a bus, Jeff Bezos will build a bigger yacht.” Amazon’s Mega-Yacht Owner Funds $10 Billion “Great Reset” to Save Planet
- John Stossel: “The science just doesn’t add up.” Organic BS
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Brian Mittendorf, Ph.D., an accounting professor at Ohio State University, told Fox that the tax disclosure will likely set up the foundation for criticism because its “huge windfall” has a “mismatch” and “gaps.” BLM Co-Founder Paid Her Sperm-Donor/Impregnator $970,000 For “Creative Services,” Brother $840,000 For Security: Report
- The claim is directed to the FBI, the DOJ, the Executive Office of the President, the Special Counsel’s Office, and the D.C. U.S. Attorney’s Office. In the claim, Flynn seeks “Compensatory damages including but not limited to lost past and future earnings/revenue, emotional distress, lost opportunity to be President’s National Security Advisor, significant restraints of personal liberty, attorney fees/expenses and court costs in defending against malicious prosecution, abuse of process, false arrest, et al. activities of FBI, DOJ, and the White House.” Gen. Flynn Files $50 Million Claim Against Feds
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “New court filings by Biden’s DHS reveal that the agency released a foreign population larger than the resident population of Biden’s hometown of Scranton, Pennsylvania. Scranton has a population of less than 77,000 residents.” Biden Releases 118,000 Border Crossers into U.S. in April, Exceeding Population of His Hometown
- “Barrett was joined by Chief Justice John Roberts as well as her fellow conservatives on the Court — Justices Alito, Kavanaugh, and Thomas. Justice Neil Gorsuch, a libertarian, wrote the dissenting opinion joined by the liberals on the Court, Justices Breyer, Kagan, and Sotomayor.” (WTF Gorsuch! – jjs) SCOTUS Rules 5-4 Against Illegal Alien Seeking to Evade Deportation from U.S.
- “The tunnel, discovered last week, was the length of six football fields and connected Tijuana to a San Diego warehouse where 1,762 pounds of cocaine was found along with 164 pounds of meth and 3.5 pounds of heroin. The 61-foot-deep tunnel was equipped with a ventilation system and reinforced walls, officials said Monday, per Just the News.” Federal Officials Discover Massive Drug-Smuggling Tunnel from Tijuana to San Diego
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Cognitive development disorders in children caused by lockdowns and masks explode.”They Just Won’t Stop
- “The proposed amendments by the U.S. to the WHO’s International Health Regulations do not degrade the sovereignty of the United States.” Who Cares What the WHO Says?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The assignment allegedly read, “I don’t love you. It’s not you, it’s just, I don’t like your d**k. Or any d**k in that case. I cheated Joe.” The mother was immediately cut off after she read the assignment. Mom Reads Aloud Purported Assignment Given To Daughter. School Board Cuts Her Mic Because It’s Too Obscene
- The School District of Philadelphia encouraged teachers to attend a conference on “kink,” “BDSM,” “trans sex,” and “masturbation sleeves.” “Banging Beyond Binaries”
- “Any changes could put students’ free speech rights at risk and will only exacerbate the problem of self-censorship that has been plaguing our campuses,” Speech First executive director Cherise Trump said. Biden Junta Plans To Roll Back Trump-Era Free Speech Protections In Education
- “Ivy League school leans on second investigation into Joshua Katz’s decade-old consensual relationship with a student.” Double Jeopardy: Princeton Prepares To Axe Star Professor Who Raised Hell Over Woke Lunacy
- “In the end, the only way to end the teaching these vile bigoted ideas is to turn off the money spigot entirely to anyone who does it. And unfortunately, we seem so far afraid to do it. Lawsuits like this can only help stiffen the spine of Americans to finally take the real action needed to clean our political and educational house of these bigots, to get them fired.” Pushback: Parents, Teachers Sue to Prevent California Schools From Teaching Anti-Semitism
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Sussmann is facing up to five years in prison on a single charge of making false statements to the FBI during a 2016 meeting with the bureau’s general counsel in which Sussmann made later-debunked claims of a secret backchannel between the Trump Organization and a Russian bank. The court wrapped up jury selection on Monday and launched into the first day of testimony the following day.” Sussmann Trial Opens, Lawyers Spar Over Defendant’s 2016 “Lie” to FBI
- “It feels like all of the people connected with the Russian Collusion hoax are old buddies, and a striking number of those are connected to the Michael Sussmann trial. Small world. Things are so incestuous in the swamp that you wonder why these elites consider themselves better than the hill people who live not too far away.” Durham Trial: You Can’t Unsee All the Potential Conflicts of Interest in the ‘Russia Collusion’ Case in D.C.
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “$5 dollar gas. No baby formula. Record crime. Record inflation. Border crisis. And what’s Congress doing today? Holding a hearing on UFOs!” the congressman posted to Facebook and Twitter. Rep. Jim Jordan: Congress Ignores Biden Blunders in Favor of UFO Hearing
- “Currently, businessman Dave McCormick leads Trump-endorsed TV doctor Mehmet Oz by about 1,700 votes, well within the margin for a mandatory recount.” PA GOP Senate Primary Too Close to Call With “Tens of Thousands” of Mail-in Ballots Still Outstanding
- “They haven’t called it, I’m not conceding, so don’t report it,” she said to reporters in the room. “I just want to take this time to just say thank you.” Pennsylvania Senate Candidate Kathy Barnette: “We Have Put Up a Good Fight”
- “Sweatshirt enthusiast ‘Big John’ Fetterman handily defeated moderate Rep. Conor Lamb (D., Pa.), the Associated Press projected. Fetterman will square off in November against either Mehmet Oz or David McCormick, the two leading Republican candidates, in one of the most closely-watched Senate races in the country.” Dems Pick Hospitalized Fetterman In Crucial Pennsylvania Race
- “I’ve really never seen the swamp launch such a coordinated attack against any individual in politics except for Donald Trump,” Cawthorn said in reaction to the attacks against him.One and Done: Chuck Edwards Unseats Madison Cawthorn in North Carolina’s 11 District
- “Budd won by a landslide with 58% of the vote, earning a total of 429,897 votes. . . will compete against Democratic candidate Cheri Beasley, who won the Democratic primary with 81% of the vote.” Trump-Endorsed Candidate Ted Budd Wins Senate Primary
- “Mastriano, who billed himself as an anti-establishment outsider who would investigate Pennsylvania’s 2020 election results, took a large lead with election day voters and swept some counties with more than 50 percent of the vote.” Trump-Endorsed Doug Mastriano Wins Pennsylvania Republican Gubernatorial Primary
- “The Supreme Court’s decision, which is retroactive, has implications for wealthy individuals who largely self-funded their 2022 midterm campaigns.” Victorious Midterm Candidates Could Remake Money They Pour Into Their Own Campaigns, Thanks To New Supreme Court Ruling
* * * * *
- “. . . all the signs, including the Sunshine State’s latest voter registration numbers, indicate that Florida has moved into the ‘Safe Republican’ column.” National Democrats Have “Basically Written Off” Winning in Florida
- “Once again, Florida’s Ron DeSantis proves he has all the right enemies.” How Dare He Pick on Communism?
- “In addition to Democrats losing one House seat to redistricting, at least four other seats were made friendlier to Republicans and better yet, two leading Democrats will be forced to run against each other.” (giant Nelson Muntz laugh – jjs) N.Y. Democrats Wet Themselves Over New Court-Ordered District Map
- “Before his stroke, polls showed Fetterman holding a significant lead over his closest challenger in the Democrat Senate primary. Distant second and third place contenders for the seat, U.S. Congressman Conor Lamb and State Rep. Malcolm Kenyatta, wished Fetterman a speedy recovery after his stroke.” (he’s a real piece of work, this Fetid-man – jjs) Top Democrat In Pennsylvania Senate Race To Get Pacemaker, Campaign Announces On Election Day
- Deroy Murdock: “They’re purveyors of poverty, chaos, danger, and death.” Democrats Deserve to Be Completely Destroyed in Upcoming Elections (minus the last three words – jjs)
- “In another example of the leftist Marxist Democratic Party losing long time supporters, Elon Musk revealed in a podcast today that he has switched his voter registration from Democrat to independent, and now plans to vote Republican in the upcoming election.” Musk Abandons Democrats, Will Vote Republican in November
- “Liberal policies are failing in real-time on a spectacular scale that this country has never before seen.” “Leftugees” on the Move: Why Americans Are Fleeing Liberal States
- “He’s not going to get Orthodox [Jewish] support,” said the source. “The average Joe on the street believes de Blasio is the worst mayor ever.” Bill DeBolshevik Eyeing Run at Newly Drawn NY Seat Jerrold Nadler Has Left Behind
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Defense Minister Benny Gantz: Iran “stands just a few weeks away from accumulating fissile material that will be sufficient for a first bomb.” Israeli Defense Minister: Iran “Weeks Away” From Enriching Enough Uranium Needed For a Nuclear Bomb
- “To proactively deter China from attempting an invasion of Taiwan, we call on your administration to commit unequivocally and publicly to uphold Taiwan’s security and the intent of the United States to act in the event of Chinese military aggression against the island.” (I disagree; they want Taiwan but after seeing Russia’s Ukraine fiasco, plus the Shanghai lockdowns mean Xi is having second thoughts for now- jjs) Threat of Chinese Invasion of Taiwan at All-Time High, GOP Warns
- Thad McCotter: “Yet, we in our own way can assist these courageous dissenters from Chinese communist oppression. We can seditiously collude with foreign forces and our fellow citizens to humbly pray for the persecuted 612 Trustees and all those suffering under the totalitarian yoke of the Chinese Communist Party. So doing, we affirm our faith that with God, all good is possible – including the end of communist oppression. Any doubters need only ask the atheists of the former Soviet Union.” A Prayer for Cardinal Zen and China
- “The plane had been cruising at just over 29,000 feet on March 21st when it then plunged more than 20,000 feet in under a minute before later slamming into the ground. All 132 people on board the flight were killed in the crash.” China Eastern Airlines Boeing 737 That Nosedived Into Ground Was ‘Intentionally Crashed,’ Report Says
- Because he’s turning America into one and wants pointers . . . Biden Drops Sanctions on Latin American Dictatorships
- “Says Europe has entered an ‘era of dangers.’” Orbán Warns West is Subjecting Itself to “Suicide Waves” of Decline
- “The Palestinians insist that the case is closed. But is it?” How Al Jazeera Journalist Shireen Abu Akleh Died
- Raymond Ibrahim: “How does one pity a group that itself regularly exhibits no pity or even mere tolerance for others?” Why It’s So Hard to Pity Muslims
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The missile is expected to reach an early operational capability in September, according to Air Force Technology, a military aerospace news site. An ARRW has the capability to hit targets up to 1,000 miles away in as few as ten minutes, according to a 2020 report by Air Force magazine.” (will it bring back Afghanistan or remove the trannies from the ranks? – jjs)
- “The USS Abraham Lincoln and USS Ronald Reagan carrier strike groups, the USS America expeditionary strike group, as well as the USS Tripoli are operating in and around Japan, Taiwan and the Philippines, according to the U.S. Naval Institute fleet tracker.” The US Just Parked A Fleet Of Aircraft Carriers Right On China’s Doorstep ‘Game-Changing’: Air Force Successfully Tests Hypersonic Weapon
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Despite the intention of GAOA to address real deferred maintenance needs, portions of funds are dedicated to administrative costs and contingency funds,” the Republicans wrote to Haaland and Vilsack. “Alarmingly, more than 30 percent of FY 2023 [National Park Service (NPS)] Legacy Restoration Funds are dedicated to overhead costs, rather than obligated to specific projects.” GOP Raises Alarm on Biden Junta Wasting Billions of Taxpayer Dollars
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “No longer just a ‘trope in horror novels.’” New Research Shows “Harvesting Blood & Body Parts of the Young” Could Help Achieve “Immortality”
- “The theory that the universe was crafted intentionally explains many essential realities that theories based on spontaneous chance do not.” 3 Realities Chance Can’t Explain About Life’s Origins That Intelligent Design Can
- “This is [the] second time in less than a month that debris from an abandoned Chinese upper stage has crashed in India. Both are thought to have come from Long March 3Bs. More important, both now prove that China has no protocols when it launches these rockets to de-orbit the upper stages in a controlled manner.” More Chinese Space Junk Crashes in India
- “While most of this is typical corporate office politics, it does reflect badly on the management at Aerojet Rocketdyne. It appears the board is not working together well.” Aerojet-Rocketdyne Reprimands its Executive Chairman for Trying to Oust CEO
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “By apologizing for the truth about biological sex, Sen. Lummis ceded key culture war ground to the woke mob.” Republicans Like Sen. Cynthia Lummis Should Never Apologize For The Scientific Truth About Biological Sex
- “. . . it was obvious to most constitutional scholars from the outset that the law didn’t have a prayer of surviving a court test. It violated the equal protection clause of the California and U.S. constitutions by mandating a gender-based quota. The court struck down a similar law mandating racial quotas on corporate boards last month.” Judge Rules California’s Law Requiring Women on Corporate Boards Unconstitutional
- President Biden performed fellatio on Lia Thomas. He said afterwards, “Butter almond. Yum!” Biden Marks International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia
- Sen. Marco Rubio: “Isn’t there some wisdom in the notion that before policymakers are out there promoting the off-label use of medications that lead to permanent changes, that there be some more research done on its impact, you know, 5, 10, 15, 20 years from now?” Biden’s Acting NIH Director Refuses To Condemn Chemically Castrating Kids Despite Irreversible Damage
- “The school had previously prevented the transgender student from using the boys restroom, playing on male sports teams, and from being referred to using the pronouns ‘he’ and ‘him.’”Obama-Appointed Hack-in-Black Decrees Indiana School Must Allow Transgender Freak Student to Use Boys Restroom
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “How your phone ate your life.” Screen Warp
- “The generation that did everything it was told to do is keen on burning down the very culture which sold them a lie.” The Logic of the Meat Grinder
HITHER & YON
- “If baseball returns to the emphasis on contact hitting, any contact is valuable. Instead of home runs being a premium, fans will see more exciting rallies, and that type of action can get people engaged in baseball again.” Save the Game Seeks to Make Baseball More Entertaining for Generations of Fans
- Christian Toto: “Director Alex Garland pushes past woke narratives for original shocker.”Feminist Men Will Scary Everyone Silly
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.