Good morning, kids. Thursday and there are a couple of stories that share the common denominator of Tucker Carlson. First and foremost, and rather surprisingly in a good way is the communiqué from the junta that it has abruptly pulled the plug on this “Disinformation Governance Board” which in reality would have been an actual Ministry of Truth. I suppose having a pop-eyed Poppins as your first “Lady” Haw-Haw crooning show tunes in praise of Josef Goebbels was not the smartest thing to do to win hearts and minds. You’d think they’d’ve known better, but this is the Democrat-Left. They are living in a bubble inside a delusion wrapped in a brown acid trip where 330 million people think exactly as they do and are grateful for the Ivy League enlightenment and leadership.
Normally I’d say good riddance, but as Momma Sefton always would say “evil never rests.” Like an alien chest-burster or radioactive mutant herpes, this thing will come back sooner or later so long as there is a single Leftist anywhere in government who wields sufficient power and influence to make it happen.
“We’re going to need another Nina down the road,” a DHS staffer said anonymously to The Washington Post. “And anyone who takes that position is going to be vulnerable to a disinformation campaign or attack.”
DHS shut the board down Monday and Nina Jankowicz, who was tapped to lead the department, drafted a resignation letter Tuesday, according to The Washington Post. Jankowicz was reportedly pulled into a meeting late Tuesday night, however, with officials giving her the chance to stay on as the department determines whether to move forward with the highly polarized board. Jankowicz formally resigned Wednesday, according to The Washington Post’s Taylor Lorenz.
The decision comes as Jankowicz faced extreme backlash for pushing disinformation.
Jankowicz attempted to discredit the Hunter Biden laptop story as a “Trump campaign product” while speaking to ABC News in 2020. During the second presidential debate, Jankowicz posted that President Joe Biden cited “50 former natsec officials and 5 former CIA heads that believe the laptop is a Russian influence op. . . ”
. . . A DHS spokesperson defended Jankowicz in a statement to The Post.
“Nina Jankowicz has been subjected to unjustified and vile personal attacks and physical threats. In congressional hearings and in media interviews, the Secretary has repeatedly defended her as eminently qualified and underscored the importance of the Department’s disinformation work, and he will continue to do so.”
“Excess” Sally herself, get this, claims that the shuttering of her Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda was due to, get this, “disinformation.” She also said she felt threatened. Aww. Tell that to Andy Ngo after a hate-shake to the head or barely escaping a mostly peaceful Antifa mob with mostly peaceful lead pipes and knuckledusters. Bitch.
Psaki-Psircling back to Tucker Carlson, the geschrei over his talking about “replacement theory” being the motivation behind a White Stalinist gunning down 10 blacks in a Buffalo supermarket is a prime example of USDA Prime disinformation. Why? Because a) when you waded through the haystack of incoherent madness and racialism in his manifesto, you found the shiny and sharp needle of truth that confirmed he was a leftist, and b) his mentioning of replacement theory does not discount it just because he was a lunatic. Open borders as a means to replace the native population with another one more willing to comply with the government is happening as we speak and has been happening since 1965.
Many of those who hold such apparently baseless suspicions also adhere to a “great replacement conspiracy theory,” which argues a concerted effort is underway by American elites to use immigration to replace a predominantly white population with a nonwhite one. The chant by Charlottesville demonstrators in 2017 that white Americans would not be replaced was only the tip of a racist iceberg; and Bauder and Pitcavage link this war against being “replaced” to among others Fox News host Tucker Carlson and U.S. Representative Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.). Both have accused Biden and the Democrats of using illegal immigration to establish a permanent Democratic majority. Stefanik, although depicted as a very centrist Republican, delivered a supposedly frightening tirade last year about how “radical Democrats” were engaged in a “permanent election insurrection” by granting amnesty to undocumented immigrants. Bauder and Pitcavage associate such rhetoric not only with the Buffalo shooting but also with white racist violence in Norway, New Zealand, and the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting in 2018. . .
. . . Americans have every right to be steamed over the cynical use of borders kept open to create a permanent Democratic majority. Among the prices being paid for this outrageous, unconstitutional action are the flooding of our country with fentanyl (much of it originating in China) and Central American criminal gangs. The attempt of Biden and his [junta] and their media drones to link these justified complaints to psychopathic mass murderers (mind you, only the white racist not the black racist ones) has left me livid with rage. . .
. . . most irritatingly, the “great replacement” rhetoric in this country arose on the Democratic Left as something to notice and celebrate and is now being opportunistically pinned on everyone to the right of woke Democrats as an indication of their racism for noticing. The Emerging Democratic Majority by John Judis and Ruy Teixeira, first published in 2002, laid out the Democratic blueprint for achieving a permanent Democratic majority by encouraging the arrival of loads of Latin Americans as future Democratic voters. As the country became less white, so this thinking goes, the more the Democrats would benefit. And the faster this could be achieved, the faster the electoral transformation would occur.
This idea went from strategic planning to the later Democratic practice of dumping on white people. On August 12, 2021, Washington Post celebrated “the end of white America,” and its star “conservative” columnist Jennifer Rubin announced “the fabulous news” that white American society was now shrinking. If this does not describe a gaudy celebration of “the Great Replacement,” I’ve no idea what does. While Camus may have warned against this development, the American media and Democratic Party are rejoicing in it nonstop.
Replacement Theory? You’re soaking in it!
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, the words of Tucker Carlson are under assault from his rear, from two of the last people I ever thought would attack him. Well, to be fair, it’s not so much an attack as it is a complete disagreement but the subject is so serious, American intervention in Ukraine against Russia, that I did a double take when I read the byline. David Horowitz and Daniel Greenfield.
In April 1941 Germany had conquered all of Europe except England, while its Axis partner Japan had conquered most of Southeast Asia. At this historical moment, the Gallup Company took a poll of Americans on this question: Should America – until then a non-combatant – get involved in the war. 81% of Americans said no. But all that changed with the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7 in that same year. If the United States had not entered World War II, we would have faced a world united under Nazi rule ready to attack us.
It’s important to remember this history because ever since George Washington’s farewell warning to “avoid foreign entanglements,” isolationism has been deeply embedded in the American soul. This is a tribute to America’s prosperity, bounteous freedoms, and endless diversions. America is a happy country and the last thing its people want to do is go to war.
So it’s not surprising that there is a movement among conservatives that takes the position that America’s effort to support the resistance to Russian savagery and imperialism in Ukraine is a dangerous distraction and a threat to American security. The leading voice of this movement is not some fringe right-winger but rather Tucker Carlson, arguably the most articulate and courageous defender of the American values, institutions and freedoms which are under attack by the Biden administration, which has belatedly come to the aid of Ukraine – most recently with a $40 billion package of military and humanitarian support.
Tucker and the conservative patriots who have joined him are wrong – wrong in their analyses, wrong in their priorities, and wrong in their opposition to a war that the West, led by the United States, must win.
That’s the opening and it went straight downhill from there. Here is my response:
First of all, America declared war on Japan after the attack on Pearl Harbor. It was Schickelgruber, the idiot, who declared war on us three days later. That’s the only reason he was ultimately defeated.
Aside from that not non-trivial point you both neglected, it pains me to say this but you are both dead wrong about our getting involved in Ukraine because to do so means going to war not with Grenada, or Iraq but with Russia. The one that has 6,000 nuclear warheads from the size of a suitcase up to MIRVed ICBMs.
Second, you assume America’s leadership is competent, rationale and sane when they are not. And that’s putting it mildly. The last actual war we fought and won to the bitter end was World War 2. You are encouraging us to get involved in another land war in Asia where the only beneficiaries will be defense contractors, K-Street and Congress-critters who are owned by it, and casket manufacturers. Then again, abject fools like Lindsay Graham and others are itching for regime change in the Kremlin and fantasizing about Putin getting assassinated. Madness.
Third, and I’m shocked that David Horowitz as a former 60s radical and Red Diaper baby of all people doesn’t see this. The loudest voices calling for war are the Leftists who 50 years ago demanded an end to American involvement in Vietnam – a war pimped by LBJ and the arms makers as necessary to prevent the domino effect, much the same as you both are warning about Russia and its neighbors including the continental US.
In your defense and to play devil’s advocate, perhaps it might be acceptable to give arms and aid in the form of food and medical equipment to the Ukrainians – and considering the shortages of food and fuel here in the US, maybe not, but I digress. But to openly boast of helping them shoot down military transports and sink warships is manifestly irresponsible. And I would bet my bottom dollar – getting more worthless by the minute with stagflation – that our troops are already on the ground there and engaging in direct combat sans a declaration of war in Congress.
And speaking of direct combat, look who’s running our Defense Department – Obama lackeys put there to degrade our combat readiness and morale, while defining the two greatest threats to American national security as “climate change” and Republican voters. I’m sure the 101st Airborne Tranny Division is going to give ’em hell, right?
You both are worried about emboldening Xi, when in fact Xi and his agents are all over this country already in academia, the government (Feinstein’s chauffeur, eg) and worst of all our military and scientific research labs. They own us already. And Ukraine is not Churchill’s Britain and Zelensky is no Churchill. It’s arguably the most corrupt nation on the planet. President Sponge Brain Soils Pants wants Ukraine to win in order to cover up his shady deals with Burisma and other things, as well as a wag-the-dog scenario to distract the public from the disaster of the past 16 months. As if.
And ask yourself this; why are some of the staunchest defenders of Ukraine people like George Soros, Klaus Schwab and Laurence Fink – the Great Global Reset Gang? That alone sends up alarm bells all over the place.
Putin is a thug, plain and simple. Invading Ukraine was beyond the pale. But all things considered, Tucker Carlson is absolutely right. Given the state of our nation right now and who and what is running it, we have ZERO business getting involved in a war against Russia. It is not in our national security interest, period.
It pains me to write this and I hope it’s the first and last time, but you both are dead wrong.
On a completely different note, as polling as well as turnout at the primaries is confirming that the Democrats are heading for at least losing control of Congress and at worst an electoral wipeout of historic proportions come November, What’s the Junta to do? Yup, you guessed it.
[Chinese] COVID-19 cases are once again on the rise in the United States, prompting some government officials to begin sounding the alarm that masks may need to make a comeback. The White House held its first [Chinese] COVID-19 response briefing in nearly two months Wednesday, the first for new response coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha, a longtime proponent of restrictions. Jha said if the Biden [junta] does not get its requested $22 billion in new [Chinese] COVID-19 funding from Congress, there won’t be enough vaccines and treatments to go around this fall. Monday, the Biden [junta] opted not to end the ongoing public health emergency in place for the pandemic, which had been set to expire July 15.
Jha, along with other top public health officials, noted that one-third of Americans now live in areas deemed “high-risk,” meaning they should now wear masks in indoor settings, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). That’s a substantial increase from when the CDC initially revised its risk assessment system, when just five percent of Americans lived in so-called high-risk areas.
“High risk areas,” meaning those places where the Democrats know they’re going to get wiped out at the polls this November. That is, everywhere. QED.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “A conversation with Dinesh D’Souza about his documentary, 2000 Mules.” The Haunting of the American Mind
- “What this agenda demands of targeted industries is strongly contrary to America’s interests but is precisely as countries who wish us ill would have things. Financial institutions draw from the same talent pool from which the Biden [junta] staffs itself, with the same woke priorities. This misguided partnership poses a grave danger to the U.S.” Banks Line Up to Join ‘ESG’ Mob
- “The paper comes hot on the heels of a number of White House losses regarding federal worker vaccination and mask mandates.” U.S. Bioethics Chief, Who Happens to be Fauci’s Wife, Published a New Paper Telling Corporates They Can Ethically “Pressure Employees” and “Embarrass Vaccine Resistors”
- Victor Davis Hanson: “What Americans see as an abject catastrophe, the Biden [junta] cheers on as stunning and planned progress.” Is Biden’s “Success” Our Mess?
- David Horowitz and Daniel Greenfield: “A Russian defeat in Ukraine makes America safer.” (I cannot believe that both of these men got something like this so incredibly wrong – jjs) Why Tucker Carlson and the Isolationist Right Are Wrong
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “’Twisted truth and half the news’ could be the Biden [junta’s] motto.” Lies, Lies, Lies, Yeah
- “And how many black people are dying every week in Chicago because an incompetent mayor named Lori Lightfoot has been a devastating failure in enforcing the law in that city? Biden has remained silent about the skyrocketing murder rate in America’s Democratic-run cities and its disproportionate effect on the black population.” Blaming Tucker Carlson for Buffalo Shooting a New Low in Democrat Smear Politics
- “It’s OK when we do it!” Biden Urges Americans to Reject Same “Replacement Theory” He Once Advanced
- “Democrats have been bragging that ‘demographics is destiny’ for years. But a more diverse electorate isn’t voting the way they’d hoped.” If Anyone Believes in “Replacement Theory,” It’s Democrats Who Think Voters Are Stupid
* * * * *
- “Jadon Hayden, a 20-year-old black man, was sane enough to record himself savagely beating an elderly, white veteran, 75-year-old Norman Bledsoe, in a Detroit nursing home. He was sane enough to take pictures of himself waving a wad of $20 bills. But a judge has deemed him incompetent to stand trial for his cruel attack.” (filthy bastard should be put down like a rabid animal, since he is one, and then the judge right behind him – jjs) White Privilege? Young Black Man Who Brutally Assaulted Elderly Vet in Nursing Home Won’t Have to Stand Trial
- “Liberals in Chicago and elsewhere celebrate anger and cause chaos.” The Windy City’s Storm of Violence
- Nominating committed partisans to the commission signals the Biden [junta’s] intent to muscle through its criminal justice agenda without congressional support. Top priorities for the commission as of this writing include implementing the First Step Act—which expands opportunities for criminals to get out of prison early on “compassionate” grounds—and preparing advice for judges managing prison populations during future pandemics. Meet the Partisan Warriors Biden Wants To Rewrite Criminal Sentencing Guidelines
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “DHS shut the board down Monday and Nina Jankowicz, who was tapped to lead the department, drafted a resignation letter Tuesday, according to The Washington Post.“Disinformation Czar Resigns, Board on “Pause” Following Criticism She Spread Disinformation
- “’It was never about censorship, policing speech, or removing content from anywhere,’ Jean-Pierre continued, adding that the goal was to make sure that DHS was aware of threats posed by disinformation pushed by foreign actors. She went on to say that while the board was on hold, the mission would continue regardless.” New White House Press Sec Claims Disinformation, “Mischaracterizations” Tanked Disinformation Board
- “Does Nina Jankowicz believe that a [so-called quote-unquote] presidency dependent on disinformation, with a dependent as [so-called quote-unquote “president”], makes the world safe for democracy?” Dissed by the Mother of Disinformation
- Psaki dismissed a Washington Free Beacon report on taxpayer-funded crack pipes as a “bit of a conspiracy theory,” echoing the [junta’s] response to earlier stories on the subject. It’s hardly the first time the Biden [junta] has cried conspiracy. The White House often waves away inconvenient stories as misinformation, a move that bolsters social media platforms’ efforts to censor the stories. How Democrats Use “Disinformation” To Bury Negative Press
- “Allies of the regime’s House probe at The New Yorker are now capitalizing on the committee’s work, monetizing its report in paperback due September, less than two months before the November elections.” Media Moves To Profit Off Of Ridiculous J6 Commission
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “We underscored our commitment to Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, pledged to continue our assistance, and started working toward the day we could return to Kyiv,” Blinken said in a Wednesday afternoon statement announcing the reopening. “Now, that day has come. Today we are officially resuming operations at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv.” US Embassy In Kyiv Reopens Three Months After Pausing Operations
- “A Russian soldier pleaded guilty to killing a civilian.” Ukraine: Russia Claims Hundreds Surrendered in Mariupol, But Not Top Commanders
- “Meanwhile, NATO member countries are pressing to expedite entry into the organization by both Finland and Sweden.” Switzerland Weighing Possibility of Enhancing Ties with NATO
- “The generally pro-Western country can only disappoint on the question of Ukraine.” Why Won’t India Condemn Putin?
- “George Kennan could not have said it better. He predicted that NATO expansion would be the most tragic decision of the post–Cold War world, imposing a barrier to better relations among the United States, Europe, and Russia. And so it has. Biden is about to make things worse.” What Would America’s Two Greatest Statesmen Think of NATO?
- Instead of saying Ukraine, though, Bush screwed up and said, “Iraq.” (Freudian slip or Biden ice cream brain freeze? – jjs) When Bashing Putin for Ukraine War, George W. Bush Accidentally Calls Iraq Invasion “Wholly Unjustified, Brutal”
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Within the past week, the FDA announced that it would ease regulations to allow for the importation of formula. Experts cautioned that shelves would not be stocked with the imported goods for more weeks to come, however.” PHOTOS: Mexico’s Shelves are Stocked with Baby Formula amid U.S. Shortage
- Had it been a Depends or ice cream shortage, it would’ve been invoked in a nano-second.Joe Biden Finally Invokes Defense Production Act on Baby Formula After Months of Failure
- “According to AAA’s gas tracker, the nationwide average for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline is $4.56, surpassing the prior day’s high when prices passed $4.50. Diesel fuel, used for tankers, trains, trucks, farming machinery, and other industrial equipment, also reached a new high at $5.577 per gallon on Wednesday. The daily consecutive records come weeks ahead of Memorial Day, when prices traditionally reach their spring peak.” Soaring Gas Prices Reach New Record High For 12th Day Straight
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and the Democrats seem determined to repeat every policy mistake of the 1970s, and it might not end until Biden attempts to impose price controls and rationing.” Biden’s Road to Record-High Gas Prices May Lead to Gas Rationing
- “New York will have to grapple with exploding prices, both economically and fiscally.”Inflation and the City
- “Should the Supreme Court overturn Roe v. Wade, we should all be prepared for riots as bad or worse as those that occurred after George Floyd’s death. This memo is merely stating the obvious. Since the election of Donald Trump in 2016 the left has decided that the only democracy and law it accepts is one in which it gets its way, every single time.: Pro-Abortion Advocates Threaten to Storm the SCOTUS, Burn it Down and Murder Justices
- “The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement about potential violence against members of the Supreme Court and clergy following the leak of a Supreme Court decision that would overturn Roe v. Wade.” Read the DHS Memo on Left-Wing Threats Against Judges and Priests
- “This brutal reality is made possible by even more brutal abortion laws,” he added. “If Congressional Democrats get their way and legalize abortion till the moment of birth, nationwide, this far too common practice would become even more widespread.” Pro-Life Bill Would Ban Abortionists From Flushing Aborted Baby Bodies Down Toilets, Sinks, Disposals
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The [junta] knows exactly what it’s doing. The White House has acquiesced to the environmental lobby, and the end game is a push for ‘green energy’ that’s both infeasible and expensive, at least right now.” Alberta Premier Mocks Biden for Refusing Canadian Oil: “You Don’t Need the U.S. Navy’s Fifth Fleet to Patrol the Great Lakes”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Every piece of evidence indicates that every choice Biden’s team makes will not unravel global calamities but instead increase them. And Republican leadership appears to be fine with this.” If Biden Were Trying to Destroy America on Purpose, He’d Do Nothing Differently
- “The official lines on the most important subjects of the day are not just inconsistent with reality, they are the complete inversion of it.” The New Racial Hatred
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Americans have every right to be steamed over the cynical use of de facto open borders to establish a permanent Democrat Party majority.” What Great Replacement? Oh, ThatOne!
- “Weeks ago, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced that on May 23 the Biden [junta] would end Title 42. The authority was first issued by former President Trump in 2020 and has allowed federal immigration officials to quickly remove illegal aliens from the U.S.” Joe Biden’s DHS Increasingly Refusing to Use Title 42 at Border, Opting for Catch and Release
- “The number of all migrants trying to cross the border from Mexico into the United States, is expected to rise even more – and significantly so – if Title 42 is terminated, according to Republican critics.” SW Border Encounters: Cubans Up 939% Over Last April; Nicaraguans +308%; Colombians + 4,837%
- “Why American bishops need to rethink immigration policy.” The Flight into Egypt and the Flight from Reality
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Jha, along with other top public health officials, noted that one-third of Americans now live in areas deemed “high-risk,” meaning they should now wear masks in indoor settings, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). That’s a substantial increase from when the CDC initially revised its risk assessment system, when just five percent of Americans lived in so-called high-risk areas.” (high risk — for Democrats to get wiped out in November – jjs) Pro-Maskers May Be Laying the Groundwork to Bring Back Chinese COVID Restrictions
- “He should be, however, because, with respect to transparency and accountability in government, Adam Andrzejewski has contributed mightily to advancing the cause of preserving individual liberty, limited government, and the constitutional republic bequeathed to us by the Founders of this great country.” $350 Million in Secret Royalties Paid to NIH Staff Highlights an Unsung Conservative Hero
- “The legislation, passed last week, will also prevent pharmacists from questioning the decisions of doctors who prescribe the drugs, unless the patient or physician specifically asks about their effectiveness, Just the News reports.” Missouri Legislature Passes Bill Protecting Doctors Who Prescribe Ivermectin, Hydroxycloroquine
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Chase Ross, a transgender YouTuber, hosted multiple sessions on “packers,” “masturbation sleeves,” and “prosthetics for sex.” According to video of the session, Ross demonstrated devices from his collection of sex toys. (there isn’t enough napalm on the planet – jjs)School District Encouraged Philadelphia Teachers To Attend “Banging Beyond Binaries,” “BDSM” Conference
- “I have witnessed a new racism by the 12-0 woke Democrats on the Fairfax County, Virginia school board, directed against Asian Americans, like me.” How Shaming My School Board’s Racism Cost Me My Job, But Not My Stand
- Arbitrator finds no “just cause” for termination. Negy: “UCF Administrators (and all university administrators) need to get the message that they cannot simply ‘purge’ or even discipline professors who do not conform to the DEI ideology that they are imposing on entire university campuses.” U. Central Florida Prof. Charles Negy, Fired After Tweeting “Black Privilege is Real,” Ordered Reinstated With Tenure and Back Pay
- “What makes it clear that this is solely a power play by Union College goons is the ample evidence that now exists proving the [Chinese] COVID shots and boosters do practically nothing to prevent the disease. To require them and to kick people out of school for not getting them is nothing more than being an irrational bully and a thug.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Student Expelled for Not Getting Chinese COVID Booster Despite Proof the Booster for Her Was Medically Risky
- “In every cloud there’s supposed to be a silver lining and, when it comes to America’s toxic public schools, things may be looking up.” Public Schools Are Feeling the Fallout From the Chinese COVID Lockdowns
- “An open letter to Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers.”Randi, Get a Grip!
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “With such polarized views of how our elections are conducted, the mid-term elections could once again turn highly angry and partisan.” Will 2022 Vote Be Fair? Nearly a Third of Americans Say No: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “You read that right, the unioned-up ‘Mi Familia Vota,’ which bills itself a voting advocacy group that focuses on registering Latino voters for U.S. elections, has partnered with the Mexican consulate to get Mexican nationals to change their citizenship in order to vote in U.S. elections.” Elections: Speaking of Foreign Intervention . . .
- “Mayorkas is not America’s guardian — he’s its innkeeper.” (and the “guests” don’t pay rent – jjs) Title 42 and Chaos on the Border
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Miranda Devine: “The former president has sicced uber-attorney Tim Parlatore on the Dirty 51. On Wednesday, Parlatore launched the first stage of a multi-pronged strategy to make those who signed the letter pay for the damage they have wrought to freedom of the press, election integrity and the welfare of the nation.” Justice Coming for the “Dirty 51” Hunter Biden Laptop Liars
- Margot Cleveland: “On Tuesday, trial in United States v. Sussmann began. Michael Sussmann’s theory of defense has major factual holes.” Spygate Conspirators Start Selling Their Hoax to a Washington DC Jury, But the Facts Don’t Fit
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The anti-Semitic crybully becomes the whining victim.” Rewarding and Valorizing Jew Hatred at CUNY Law
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Beltway PR firm Blue Star Strategies had been under investigation for its work for Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian gas company that had Hunter Biden on its board of directors.” Biden DOJ Clears Hunter Biden Cronies in Foreign Agent Case
- “Prior to the discovery of the Rosetta Stone, a number of ancient languages were mere gibberish and hash marks. Similarly, the emails on the Biden Laptop illuminated previously convoluted webs of the people you see leading the charge for global governance; truly, the emails can be considered a translation tool for Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) gathering,” the publisher wrote. Trove of Hunter Biden E-Mails Made Public in Searchable Database
- “In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party,” Musk tweeted. “But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican. Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold.”Elon Musk Reveals Why He Will No Longer Vote for Democrats and Will Vote Republican
- “Revered by white progressives, John Fetterman got trounced in heavily black sections of Philadelphia.” Black Voters Skeptical of ‘Cool’ Democrat Who Held Innocent Black Jogger at Gunpoint
- “Democrat Kurt Schrader trails liberal challenger by more than 20 points.” KISS OF DEATH: Biden’s First Endorsement of 2022 Is Down Big in Oregon Primary
- “O’Grady noted that “in counties Biden won in 2020, GOP primary votes were 169,210 or 182 percent higher than in 2018.” Former President Donald Trump won the state in 2020 against now-President Joe Biden, though only by a narrow margin of 1.3 percent.” Republicans Cast 150,000 More Votes than Democrats in North Carolina Primaries: “GOP Enthusiasm Way Up”
- “Can someone please translate? Anyone?” Video: What is Kamala Trying to Say?
- “Draft map proposed by court-appointed Special Master is a disaster for Democrats, including pitting two big Dems — Nadler and Maloney — against each other.” New York Redistricting Turns From Dem Triumph To Dem Washout
- “House Democrats in the state of New York are in disarray, attacking each other over a likely primary showdown between two high-profile progressive Congressmen.” Dems In Disarray: Progressives Bash Each Other Over Possible NY Showdown Between DCCC Chair, Black Caucus Freshman
- “A handy guide.” 12 Signs You’re an Ultra-MAGA Republican
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Stuart and Robbi Force’s son, a U.S. veteran named Taylor, was brutally stabbed to death in 2016 in Tel Aviv, Israel by a Hamas terrorist whose family benefited from the PA’s martyrdom payment program, which provides cash rewards to terrorists and their families.” “I Don’t Understand”: Parents Of Slain US Veteran Call Out Biden for Reportedly Giving Aid to the Palestinian Authority
- “While respecting other cultures, I would still like to keep my own.” Award Winning German Author Expresses Deep Concerns About Mass Immigration
- “The haters declare Israel guilty — without evidence or investigation.” The Rush to Demonize Israel After Fatal Shooting of Al Jazeera Journalist
- “Another surreal — and pathetic — attempt to steal Israeli greatness.” Mohamed Hadid: Golda Meir Was a “Proud Palestinian”
- Raymond Ibrahim: “On the other hand, if the man is not a Muslim but the woman is, then that marriage would lead to an ‘infidel’ having authority over a Muslim—which is totally unacceptable.” (Carlos Danger better watch his Yiddish ass – jjs) ‘Loyalty to Allah’ Prompts a Muslim to Murder a Christian
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “The report makes no recommendations.” SIGAR Releases Findings on the Collapse of Afghan National Defense and Security Forces
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Policy change makes it difficult for military spouses to maintain federal employment.”State Department Ices Out Military Spouses
- “Unlike the old Mutually Assured Destruction of the Cold War era, Massive Attacks of Disruption are now a more imminent danger than traditional threats from state, non-state, and individual actors.” More Dangerous Than the Old MAD
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Is the miracle in the desert in danger of going dry?” The Great Arizona Water Scare
- “The policies required to solve urban and rural water challenges are not mutually exclusive.”The Abundance Choice (Or, How to Craft a Water Initiative)
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The current FDA approval process fails far too many patients at far too great a cost. The PPA could go a long way toward saving lives and reestablishing trust in America’s food and drug regulator.” New Proposal Would Save Lives, Bolster Drug Approval Process
- “A new book takes an unsparing look at psychiatry’s past and future.” Soul Doctors
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “SLS was initially planned for a launch in 2015. It is now seven-plus years behind schedule, which is how long it took SpaceX to go from a blank sheet of paper to launching its Falcon Heavy for the first time.” NASA Announces New Possible Launch Dates for First SLS Launch
- “Right now ABL is one of four smallsat rocket companies (ABL, Firefly, Aevum, and Relativity) attempting to complete its first launch this year. This success suggests ABL has a good chance of succeeding.” ABL Completes and Ships New Upper Stage Only Four Months After Test Explosion
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- From dirty toilet seats and the stork, right? Dem Witness Says Men Can Get Pregnant and Have Abortions
- “What the formula shortage exposes about America’s view of womanhood.” Up by Your Boobstraps
- “The Left is weaponizing propriety to dissolve resistance to their demolition of the existing order.” Trans People and the Politics of Propriety
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Parkland student-turned-liberal activist [Ryan Deitsch] in interview with Chinese propaganda paper slams US as ‘white supremacist country.'” The Other David Hogg Is Now a Willing Chinese Propaganda Tool
- “Wokeflix is going the way of CNN+.” Netflix to Fire Another 150 Employees as Subscriber Base Continues to Decline
- “But could the complete lack of a presence on this year’s top 10 list mean that theme park visitors are turning their backs on Disney?” Guess Which Theme Parks Are Conspicuously Missing From USA Today’s Top 10 List?
HITHER & YON
- “The ‘Urban Cowboy’ moves on.” RIP Mickey Gilley
- Christian Toto: “HBO docuseries recalls comedian’s evolution, impact on stand-up comedy.”George Carlin’s American Dream (Mostly) Avoids Political Pitfalls
- “Someone tell Brian Stetler.” STUDY: Testosterone Treatment Turns Democrat Voters More Conservative
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.