Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and with the trial of former Hillary mouthpiece Michael Sussmann getting underway, there are a number of links below the fold for those keen on self-abuse. I say that knowing full well that absolutely nothing of any substance is going to come of this trial, even if Sussmann is convicted. If anyone thinks that Hillary Clinton will in any way, shape or form face any real legal consequences for attempting to sabotage the 2016 Trump campaign, your brain function is marginally greater than that of current Oval Office occupant Sponge Brain Shits Pants. Hell, Sussmann will probably get a Kevin Clinesmith wrist-slap at worst, and then find himself with an Andrew McCabe book deal and political analyst gig at MSLSD or XiNN. The jury pool alone means John Durham has no shot in hell, even with what some analysts are calling right out of the box a slam dunk case. Already, you can see the fix is in as the judge has denied a motion by Durham to dismiss a juror because of unambiguous and direct ties to the Hillary campaign. It’s a farce.
If this were the only thing making news, I’d say even a rigged trial might be an eye-opener for the low-information crowd. But our world is crashing down on our heads and this is about the last thing most folks are paying attention to. Gasoline going through the roof? Shortages of baby formula? Stagflation? Terrible and horrible but this is supposed to be America, and America is not a third world nation. Well, with a rigged justice system that favors those in power and rigged elections, we may still be a first world country, but we for sure have a third world government. Case in point, I give you the words of fish-eyed, multi-chinned, racialist Commie thug Eric Holder:
“We cannot allow what happened on January 6 to go unpunished because it would invite something like that to happen again in the future. Future people who would consider doing something like this have to be deterred.”
Holder added, “I think a non-prosecution would divide the nation as well. And if we don’t have that deterrent impact coming out of the consideration of what happened on January the 6, we put this republic at risk in the future.”
He’s talking about Trump but is that not just the greatest example of projection or what? You’re absolutely right, Eric. You, Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, anyone and everyone in the federal law enforcement, intel and military agencies that colluded with you to rig the 2020 election and then stage the violence of January 6th while using it as a pretext to persecute political enemies should all be tried for treason, hanged, and your filthy corpses left swinging in the center of the National Mall as so much rotting carrion for the buzzards to pick at. And to serve as a warning. Maybe then, and only then, will those who cheer you on get the message. Meh, probably not. But it’s a start.
On Thursday, Newsweek reported that the U.S. government bought $119 million of Jynneos vaccines from biotechnology company Bavarian Nordic, which makes the vaccine, on Wednesday.
Bavarian Nordic announced in a press release on Wednesday that “the U.S. Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, has exercised the first options under the contract to supply a freeze-dried version of JYNNEOS® smallpox vaccine, thus allowing for the first doses of this version to be manufactured and invoiced in 2023 and 2024.”
On Wednesday, the Massachusetts Department of Health stated that “Monkeypox is a rare but potentially serious viral illness that typically begins with flu-like illness and swelling of the lymph nodes and progresses to a rash on the face and body.”
“Most infections last 2-to-4 weeks. In parts of central and west Africa where monkeypox occurs, people can be exposed through bites or scratches from rodents and small mammals, preparing wild game, or having contact with an infected animal or possibly animal products,” the government agency added. . .
. . . While this is the first case of monkeypox in the U.S. in 2022, in the United Kingdom, nine men were diagnosed last month alone. The virus appears to be, in part, sexually transmitted.
In the words of Eddie Murphy from a Saturday Night skit he did about 40 years ago, and no doubt could never be done again, “We bring you the AIDS, mon!” Quick, let’s get Anthony Fauci on this so he can collude with Big Pharma to develop some kind of snake oil that he can test on fetal tissue, or better yet, poor Negro orphans, like he did with AZT, and then get the government to proclaim it as a miracle cure — for $10,000 a dose.
Better yet, declare it to be a pandemic that will require masks, lockdowns and injections for everyone starting now until some time after the midterms. Probably “two weeks” nudge-nudge-wink-wink. Because, after all, we’re all in this together.
A test monkey is on the lam after a truck carrying 100 apes to a laboratory crashed.
The truck driver, en route to Florida, crashed into a dump truck on Friday outside Danville, Pennsylvania.
Four crab-eating macaques seized the opportunity to escape — and as of Saturday, one was still at large. . .
. . . Cynomolgus monkeys, as the species is also known, can cost more than $10,000, and were used as test subjects for the development of the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine, according to a report.
The intelligent, social primates are also known to utilize stone tools in the wild.
Crab-eating macaques; soft-shell or the ones in Joy Behar’s crotch? In any case, nothing to see here, move along. Right?
Let’s face it, whether this thing really is the next crisis that cannot be allowed to go to waste (manufactured or one of opportunity), or if as I suspect this is a result of open borders, it serves to underscore the fact that as I stated, we’re a first world country with a third world government. The elimination of Title 42 is a catastrophe not because millions of third world peasants have been unvetted for Chinese COVID vaccinations but because they’re third world peasants that are being brought here intentionally to pack Democrat voter registration rolls. Other racialist ideologues and groups, like La Raza, have long called for a “reconquista” of the United States which they see as an imperialist occupier of stolen lands (sounds familiar). In other words, REPLACEMENT of the indigenous American people and culture with one that is much less fussy about things like the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, free fair and secure elections, the English language and so on. In other words, the perfect Democrat. And it’s not just Latinos invading us from the south; coming across are growing masses from every corner of the globe bringing us not just poverty and disease and no desire to assimilate – or more likely Democrat-driven disincentivizing – but violent criminals and jihadists.
The Democrat-Left does not care. If they cared, then they wouldn’t be Democrat-Leftists. Some think that the destruction we are going through is mere incompetence. But if Joey Soft-Serve and the Kalorama Klown Komintern were intentionally tearing the country apart, what would they do differently? From preeminent lurker Victor Davis Hanson:
So is Biden malicious, incompetent, or a wannabe left-wing ideologue?
When pressed about inflation and fuel price hikes, Biden either blames someone or something else, gets mad at the questioner, or claims Donald Trump did it.
His [junta] apparently believes things are going well and according to plan.
When polls disagree, his team either believes the American people are brainwashed or that they themselves have not supplied sufficient propaganda. So they never pivot or compromise, but rededicate themselves to continued failure.
Why? Apparently, what most in the country see as disasters, Biden envisions as success. . .
. . . The public believes the Biden Administration has failed America, with disastrous results due either to its incompetence, belligerence, or left-wing zealotry.
But Biden and his delusional team seem delighted with what they have wrought.
In sum, what Americans see as an abject catastrophe, they cheer on as a stunning and planned success.
Have a good weekend. New podcast episode posting early this afternoon. Be there. Aloha.
Special long distance “def” dedication, and a “pox” on all the Left’s houses:
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Grover Norquist: “He wants to give your favorite government agency more money — and the power to spy on you.” Supersizing the IRS: Another Big, Bad Biden Idea
- “Musk might be thankful to have Tesla untethered from the ESG label. It seems a certainty that bad times lie ahead for ‘ESG’ investments, with harmful knock-on effects elsewhere in the market. This will all be due in part to ESG swimming, quacking and doing other things like a scam. Whatever prompted Elon Musk to express his opinion, he will be proved right.”Especially Sleazy Government: Musk Cries Scam on “ESG”
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The national average for regular gas reached another high Thursday, standing at $4.598. This matches the trend seen during the last ten days, as gas prices have consistently continued to climb.” Biden’s America: Gas Prices Climb for 10 Consecutive Days
- “Oh nonsense. All due respect, Madame Secretary, that is utter nonsense. In January 2021, the average gas price of my state was $2.07, eight months later, long before Vladimir Putin had invaded Ukraine, that price was up over 30% and has been going up consistently ever since. What are you doing to reverse this administration’s policies that are drawing down our own supply of energy in this country, that are throttling oil and gas production in the United States of America. What are you doing about it?” Sen. Hawley Grills Jennifer Graft-holm After Pinning Putin For Gas Prices
- “Blame the Russians says Biden, despite the facts pointing to him.” Pumping Up Prices
- The Midwest’s “high risk” rating means its resources are “potentially insufficient” to meet peak load amid both normal and extreme conditions, NERC stated in an accompanying release. While extreme temperatures and low wind output levels are expected to play a role in potential Midwest blackouts, the region’s 2.3% year-over-year decline in capacity is projected to have an even larger impact. Over Half the Country at Risk of “Energy Emergencies” This Summer, Electric Grid Analysis Shows
- “My frustration is at an all-time high.” Manchin Hammers Biden Junta for Not Doing Enough to Fix Energy Crisis
- “He’s not against all pipelines. He greenlighted Russia’s pipeline, let them sell their oil to Europe, canceled ours.” Scalise: “If Anybody’s Going to Be Sued for Gouging, It Should Be the Gouger-in-Chief,” Who Caused Record Gas Prices
* * * * *
- Look on the bright side; Antifa and BLM won’t be able to afford Molotov cocktails. Gas Stations in Washington State Brace for $10 a Gallon Amid Gas Shortages
- “The prevailing wisdom is that the supply chain crisis is temporary and will resolve itself at some point in the near future. But is that the case? The CEO of a website that covers the trucking and logistics sector isn’t terribly optimistic.” Will the Supply Chain Return to Normal Anytime Soon?
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “The media cannot hide from mothers the empty shelves and disappeared supplies.” Why the Baby Formula Shortage Is Biden’s New Afghanistan
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is increasingly delusional about the state of the economy.” Economic Optimism Has Collapsed Under Build-Back-Better-Biden: TIPP Poll
- On Thursday’s “PBS NewsHour,” White House National Economic Council Director Brian Deese responded to a question on why the Biden administration didn’t invoke the Defense Production Act to address the baby formula shortage earlier by stating that the administration has been working on the issue since February and “the reason why we are where we are today, where production is getting to 100%, is because of the work that’s been happening over the last several weeks.” Biden Nat’l Economic Council Head Deese Defends Waiting to Invoke DPA on Formula: Our Work Has Production “Getting to 100%”
- “Biden is not putting any serious effort into a side effect of the supply chain mess: the baby formula shortage.” First World Countries Don’t Have Baby Formula Shortages
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The bill only mentions white supremacy and neo-Nazis because obviously, those are the only people who terrorize others.” House Passes “White Supremacism” Domestic Terrorism Bill After Buffalo Shooting
- “Media outlets blamed Tucker Carlson and Republicans for inspiring the shooter, but he condemned Republicans in his diary, never mentioned Carlson and expressed that he was politically left-leaning.” (a white Stalinist – jjs) Buffalo Shooter’s Personal Diary is Pretty Clear About His Sources of Inspiration
- “Government fails in its basic role — again.” The Media Ignores New York Officials’ Failure to Prevent Buffalo Massacre
- Robert Spencer: “Your kids are watching the horrors of leftist insanity.” Eric Swalwell’s Four-Year-Old Son Hates You. Here’s Why.
- Jeffrey Lord: “The Left is obsessed with it and replacement theory.” Biden, Liz-ard Cheney, Kinzinger Push the Politics of Racial Supremacy
* * * * *
- “The crimes range from child pornography to rape. These are just the reported crimes. If a principal or school district wanted to hide a sexual predator, as they did in Loudoun County, Va,, when a transgender kid in a skirt anally raped a 14-year-old girl, they often can.”Creep-fest: 135—Oops, 137—Teachers Arrested for Sex Crimes So Far This Year
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- The department announced Wednesday former DHS Secretary Michael Chertoff and former U.S. Deputy Secretary General Jamie Gorelick under Clinton “will lead a thorough review and assessment” of the board that was “grossly and intentionally mischaracterized.” (second look at Jankowicz? – jjs) The Clownish Disinfo Czar Got the Boot, But Biden’s “Ministry of Truth” Hired Monster Replacements
- Yoel Roth, the head of Twitter’s safety and integrity unit, unveiled the site’s “crisis misinformation policy” on Thursday. In a blog post, Roth outlined how Twitter will place warning labels on tweets deemed to contain misinformation and prevent them from being “amplified or recommended” in times of armed conflict, natural disasters, or public health emergencies. Meet the Conspiracy Theorist Behind Twitter’s “Crisis Misinformation Policy”
- “Talking out of turn, reading your own script rather than the one that Chuck Todd provides you is white supremacy.” Video: Carlson Slams Talking Heads Who Claim Free Speech Is Racism
- “One by one, the several hundred examples of discrimination, blackballing, censorship, and oppression that I have documented in this blacklist column since January 2020 are beginning to show up in the courts, with almost all having solid grounds for big victories. The companies and universities that somehow decided that they could unilaterally revoke the Bill of Rights and all civil rights laws are beginning to discover that they do not have such power. These entities are now about to face huge settlements or defeats in the courts for that foolishness.” Pushback: Two Alaska Airlines Flight Attendants Fired for Asking Questions File Lawsuit
- “The game is simple: pick a crime and blame a political enemy for it.” Care for a Game of Six Degrees of Tucker Carlson?
- I can’t believe it took them this long to do it. Woman Makes Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Elon Musk
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Paul, along with Sens. Mike Braun of Indiana, Bill Hagerty and Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee, John Boozman of Arkansas, Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming, Mike Lee of Utah, Tommy Tuberville of Alabama, Roger Marshall of Kansas, Mike Crapo of Idaho and Josh Hawley of Missouri, all voted to block advancing the aid on Monday.” (good for them; they did the absolute right thing – jjs) Piece of Shit McConnell Calls Out Republicans Who Opposed Ukraine Aid
- “As the world focuses its attention on the war in Eastern Europe and Russian aggression, some European companies are still comfortable buying metal from the Russian government — the same government attacking the Avostal steel plant.” American Defense Doesn’t Need Russian Metal
- “Some of the scenarios are dangerous.” What If Ukraine Wins Big?
- “It includes exceptions for abortions to save the life of the mother ‘in a medical emergency,’ or if the pregnancy resulted from ‘rape, sexual assault, or incest that has been reported to law enforcement.’” Oklahoma Passes Ban on Almost All Abortions Starting at Conception
- “Lindsay Crouse, who earned notoriety after disclosing that her ex-boyfriend is dating Lady Gaga in a 2020 op-ed, said in a May 8 tweet that protesters should target the Chevy Chase Club because that way, she said, their cries “will reach not just Kavanaugh but also Justice Roberts—both are members.” She deleted the tweet, but only after it elicited praise from activists who Shared The Address of the club across the platform. ” NYT Writer Urged Activists To Escalate Protests Targeting Kavanaugh
- “After Roe, America will face a fundamental question.” Who is a Person?
- “We’ve been sold a bill of goods about contraception and abortion, things we’re told ‘liberate’ us that actually suppress what makes us women.” The Birth Control Industry is Neither Liberating Nor Pro-Woman, But Fertility Awareness is Both
- “The current crowd of abortion enthusiasts denouncing pregnancy care centers aren’t able to articulate the reason for their rage.” If They Had Any Idea What Pregnancy Centers Do, Would They Still Attack Us?
- “Regardless of whether the King of Laredo loses his crown this week, House Democrats opposed to abortion are a dying breed.” The House’s Last Pro-Life Democrat Is on the Ropes
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The injustice of an inhuman religion.” The Climate Death Cult
- “Lost jobs, lost tax revenue, exploding energy prices, and spiraling inflation. This [so-called quote-unquote] presidency just keeps getting worse.” Biden Puts Eco-Activists Before American Motorists
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “We cannot allow what happened on January 6 to go unpunished because it would invite something like that to happen again in the future. Future people who would consider doing something like this have to be deterred.” (I agree, Eric: you along with Pelosi, Schumer, Obama and Hillary should be convicted of high treason and hanged – jjs) Fish-Eyed, Multi-Chinned Commie Thug Holder: There Will Be “High-Level Prosecutions of People Close to Donald Trump”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- In addition, Biden has given illegal aliens a number of “protected areas” where they can avoid arrest and deportation, is working to further crack down on ICE arrests, and has shielded illegal aliens from being arrested at most courthouses. DHS Data: Biden Deporting Fewer Illegal Aliens Convicted of Murder, Kidnapping, Sexual Assault
- Good. And. Hard. New York Taxpayers to Pay $220 Million Next Year for Illegal Migrants’ Health Care
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Agency is reluctant to make ‘concrete predictions,’ however.” Déjà Vu All Over Again: CDC Wants More Masking
- “In Washington, D.C., New York City, Chicago, and other districts, schools bar students from classrooms for five days following a direct [Chinese] COVID exposure or a close contact with a [Chinese] COVID-positive person. To return to in-person learning, the students must test negative after the five-day quarantine and wear a mask for five more days in school.”Public Schools Force Unvaccinated Students To Stay Home—Even If They Test Negative
- “Back at it.” Wuhan Lab Publishes Study Manipulating H7N9 Virus To Be More Lethal
- Gee, ya think?! If they just declared the pandemic over and moved on to some other distraction, they’d be in the clear. But no. They have to keep fucking that chicken until it’s mush and feathers. CDC Is Worried Making New Chinese COVID Vaccines Will Suggest To Americans That They Don’t Actually Work
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “New York educational authorities attempt to introduce divisive racial concepts via ‘transformative social and emotional learning.’” Smuggling in Radical Instruction
- Daniel Greenfield: “Those kids mean money in the bank for teachers’ unions and Democrats.”Forcing 1 Million Escaped Students Back to the Public School Plantation
- “The ongoing failure of California schools.” The Landmark Vergara Lawsuit: Ten Years in the Rearview
- “Universities that do not embrace critical race theory will face consequences.”Accreditation Council Punishes UNC For Denying Tenure to Nikole Hannah-Jones
- “Accused of racism by an incoming McKinsey consultant, bar bent over backwards to appease Brown’s diversity commissars.” (fatal mistake; that bar will be out of business inside of 6 months – jjs) Brown University Students Extract Groveling Apology From Working-Class Watering Hole
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Good.” DATA: Mail-In Ballot Use Down 90% In Georgia
- “The American political system faces a pandemic of rule-breaking that threatens constitutional government.” Election Fraud in 2022?
- “Sacramento-based dark money group Fund for a Better Future in 2020 gave more than $3 million to Abrams’s Fair Fight Action, its tax forms show. Swiss billionaire Hansjörg Wyss is by far Fund for a Better Future’s top donor—his advocacy group, Berger Action Fund, gave the dark money group more than $45 million from 2016 to 2020.” (a don in the the Global Reset Crime Family – jjs) Liberal Dark Money Group Bankrolled by Foreign Billionaire Gave Millions to Tank Abrams’ Voting Nonprofit
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “That Joffe used Sussmann to feed supposed intel to the DOJ supports the false statement charge against Sussmann, but will the jury learn of this?” Michael Sussmann Defense Contradicts Itself on Another Key Argument
- “Sussmann is accused of lying to the FBI by bringing the agency bogus dirt on Donald Trump and claiming to have been acting as a concerned citizen, and not on behalf of a client. Sussmann told the FBI that Trump had a secret communications channel with the Kremlin via Alfa Bank. FBI agents found no evidence that such a channel existed.” Clinton Lawyer Marc Elias Sings Like a Canary at Sussman-Durham Trial
- “Sussmann, a Democrat lawyer with ties to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, was charged last year by Durham with lying to the FBI during a 2016 meeting. The trial kicked off earlier this week, with Baker providing crucial testimony Thursday that could strengthen special counsel John Durham’s case against Sussmann.” Former FBI Official Testifies in Durham Case, Says He’s “Confident” Sussmann Denied Acting on Behalf of Client
- “The connection is not so close that it affects her impartiality,” Cooper said. “She did not know the connection, unfortunately, when she filled out the questionnaire.” Sussmann Judge Rejects Prosecutors’ Protests After Juror Reveals Tie to Defendant
- “Mook presided over Hillary’s 2016 campaign and harbored ‘a deep sense of responsibility’ for her loss to Donald Trump. He chose not to send Clinton to Midwestern states in the Democratic primary because of her negative comparison with Bernie Sanders and her basic unlikeability. In the general election, with Trump flying all over the country and holding massive rallies, Mook again kept Hillary out of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania for the same reasons. Trump won all of them and won the White House.” Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook Will Testify in Russia Collusion Hoax Trial
* * * * *
- “Crucially, public release of the notes came after the five-year statute of limitations had lapsed in March of this year.” Handwritten Notes From 2017 Show FBI Agents Mislead DOJ on the Trump-Russia Investigation
- “The American people know Democrats weaponized the power of impeachment against President Donald Trump to advance their own extreme political agenda,” [Elise] Stefanik, R-N.Y., told Fox News. House Republicans Introduce Resolution to Expunge Second Trump Impeachment
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Medical conscience concerns are too serious to be allowed to fluctuate according to the whims of the current presidential [junta].” How A Republican Congress Can Protect Health-Care Workers From the Biggest Federal Erasure of Their Conscience Rights Ever
- “A vile anti-Semite and spreader of blood libels lurks the halls of Congress — while her own party remains silent.” Rancida Taliban and the Making of Her Second Blood Libel
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Jonathan Turley: “By bringing this action as a civil lawsuit, the Justice Department may have undercut the ongoing investigation by David Weiss, the US attorney for Delaware, into Hunter Biden’s foreign dealings. This civil suit doesn’t necessarily bar Weiss, but Hunter’s team can now argue that criminally charging him with a FARA violation would be inconsistent with contemporary investigations.” How the Feds’ Civil Suit Against Steve Wynn Helps Hunter Biden . . . How Convenient
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The activist behind many of the Loudoun, Virginia schools’ ‘woke’ reforms has a troubled background.” Loudoun’s NAACP Head Claims Embarrassing Comments Were Made By An Imposter
- “Quinnipiac pointed out that 47 percent of the registered voters said they were more motivated to vote than in the previous midterm election. In comparison, 43 percent said they are just as motivated — meaning nothing changed for this group — and ten percent said they were less motivated.” Quinnipiac Poll: Republicans Gain Momentum with Voters
- “John Couvillon, the founder of MC Analytics & Polling, has analyzed voter turnout in the ten states that have run primaries so far in 2022, compared it to 2018 (the last midterm election, in which Democrats won back control of the House), and found massive shifts toward Republican turnout in all but one of them.” Yet Another Omen of Impending Democrat Doom in the 2022 Midterms
- “When a man lacking the requisite character to hold great power is overwhelmed by his own moral turpitude, entire nations fall apart.” Biden’s America Rots from the Head Down
- “New York Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney announced he would run for the state’s 17th Congressional District’s seat, currently held by freshman left-wing Democrat Rep. Mondaire Jones, after the state’s newly proposed congressional map changed the lines of his own district.” Dem Leadership Closes Ranks To Help Top Member Unseat Young Black Left-Winger
- “The thinly veiled racism here is profoundly disappointing.” Rep. Torres Accuses DCCC Chairman of Racism as Panicked NY Democrats Turn Fire on Each Other
- “This is going to be pure, progressive pain — and no one deserves it more. After New York state Democrats tried to gerrymander their way into one-party dominance with cheating so flagrant even a Democrat-dominated court couldn’t stomach it, new congressional districts in the Empire State are pitting longtime party “titans” against each other in battles for survival.” Nadler in Fight for Survival, Scrambling to React to Massive Court Decision
- “Democrats are beginning to realize that there really isn’t a viable alternative to a Joe Biden candidacy in 2024. To drive that point home, Amie Parnes and Hanna Trudo of The Hill have written an excellent analysis of the Democrat’s conundrum for 2024. Not only is the Democratic bench aging and out of touch — much like the president — but it’s made up of political lightweights and losers. . . There’s no doubt that Biden wants to run. And, given the alternatives, it appears that the job is his for the taking. But if he doesn’t run, do Democrats really want to nominate Kamala Harris to replace him?” Democrats Facing the Grim Reality That Biden Is Their Only Hope
- “Greitens is polling at 26 percent, which is nine points higher than his closest challenger, Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt. Rep. Vicky Hartzler (R-MO) is polling at 11 percent, while Rep. Billy Long (R-MO) is at seven percent.” Poll: Eric Greitens Takes Commanding Lead in Missouri Republican U.S. Senate Race
- “Contrary to Democrat hysteria, it is only getting more liberal.” The PC Direction of the GOP
- Right before an election; like jumping in a salt water pool and drying off on a subway third rail. Senate Democrats Introduce Bill Requiring a Federal Firearms License to Buy and Own a Gun
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The order, which was issued the month after Russia invaded Ukraine, calls on top-level regime officials, their spouses, and their children to shed real estate and shares in entities held overseas.” Lessons From Russia: China Tells Elites To Shed Overseas Assets
- “Taiwan has expressed its hope to be a member of the IPEF, a status that would rile Beijing. The Chinese Communist Party regards Taiwan as a renegade province and prioritizes isolating the island democracy and severely limiting its diplomatic space.” Biden Heads to Asia, As Senators Press Him to Include Taiwan in New Regional Economic Partnership
- “We must end the dominance of the progressive ruling class over American foreign policy.”Angelo Codevilla’s Lessons of Statecraft
- “Looking back, he has more in common with Woodrow Wilson than any conservative Republican.” Should George W. Bush Go Down as One of the Worst Presidents?
- “With prices soaring, Iranians return to the streets to oppose nation’s harshly repressive regime.” New Protests Make Supporting Iran’s Democratic Opposition Imperative
- “. . . While the international community hides behind virtue signalling.” Forgetting the Genocide of the Yezidis
- “Terror-tied institutions put out a welcome mat for the ignorant and clueless.” South Florida Radical Mosques’ “Open House” Shams
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Nusrat Choudhury, Biden’s pick for a New York City federal trial court, allegedly claimed during a 2015 panel that police shoot unarmed black people every day in the United States. Choudhury defended the statement in a confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee in April. But on May 11, Choudhury told the committee she had never made such a statement.” Biden Judicial Pick Lied About Cop Killings. Now She Claims She Didn’t.
- “Buckhead wants to become its own city, but practical problems stand in the way, for now.”Secession in Atlanta?
- “Biden’s new housing-supply plan would likely have only a modest effect.” Overpromising and Underdelivering
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Most infections last 2-to-4 weeks. In parts of central and west Africa where monkeypox occurs, people can be exposed through bites or scratches from rodents and small mammals, preparing wild game, or having contact with an infected animal or possibly animal products,” the government agency added. U.S. Buys $119 Million Worth of Monkeypox Vaccines After First Case Diagnosed in Massachusetts
- “We should stopping pushing 5-year-olds onto ADHD medication and start pushing them to get outside and play.” Are Schools Contributing to Skyrocketing ADHD Diagnoses? I’m a Pediatrician, and I Think So
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The data produced a lot of fascinating short movies, all available at the link, including a phenomenon the scientists have nicknamed a ‘space hedgehog’ because of its look. About 15,000 miles across, ‘At present no one knows exactly what it is or how it formed in the Sun’s atmosphere.’” (Ron Jeremy with a helmet? – jjs) ESA Release New Images From Solar Orbiter
- “Capitalism in space: Because of an as yet unexplained technical issue discovered on its New Shepard suborbital spacecraft, Blue Origin has scrubbed tomorrow’s planned fifth passenger flight.” Technical Issue on New Shepard Delays Fifth Passenger Flight
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A federal judge’s assertion that ‘HHS Guidance encourages a parent to file a complaint if a medical provider refuses to gender transition their child, of any age, including an infant,’ is beyond disturbing.” Biden Junta Mandate Could Allow Infantes to Be Gender Transitioned
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Despite a drop-off in revenue growth that cost 150 primarily U.S.-based employees their jobs this past week, sources at Netflix told Variety that the decision to cancel those projects was not financially motivated. “The decisions not to move forward with these projects were creative rather than cost related, meaning they would have taken place regardless of the company’s slower revenue growth,” Variety reported. Netflix Axes Ibram X. Krement Show Called Antiracist Baby — And Other Woke Projects
- According to a brief titled “Addressing weight stigma and fatphobia in public health,” which was published by the University of Illinois Chicago’s School of Public Health, the word “obesity” is racist, and the focus on body size is rooted in racism for some reason. You Won’t Believe What Woke Left-Wing Kooks Think is “Racist” Now
- Douglas Murray: “’Fat-shaming’ is high on the list of modern no-nos. One of the great crimes of the age. Like transphobia, biphobia and racism. In a society that cherishes victimhood, everyone wants a piece of the victim pie. Including fat people, obviously.” Talk About Deadly Obesity Risks in America? Fat Chance
- “So what does the word ‘healthy’ even mean today? Increasingly, it means whatever those in power want it to.” How the Left Has Poisoned What it Means to Be Healthy, and Why it Matters
- Christian Toto: “Could Carlin square with today’s totalitarian Left if he were still alive?”Would George Carlin Be Bill Maher … or Howard Stern 2.0 … Today?
- “CEO of the world’s most popular satire site speaks at Freedom Center’s Wednesday Morning Club.” Video: The Babylon Bee’s Seth Dillon on Reality Overtaking Satire
HITHER & YON
- Why didn’t they just cast Tank Abrams? Could’ve saved millions on CGI right there with an actual hulking beast. Marvel’s New She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Trailer Gets Mixed Reviews, Especially About CGI
- “General social trust is no replacement for local attachments.” Get to Know Thy Neighbor
- “How many states make up the United States?” he asks. “How many states make – Dude! I know this,” she replies. . . In 2020, Fletcher made more serious news when he caught up with Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) to ask him about the riots that were going on at the time in Portland, Oregon. Nadler declared that the black-clad anarchists were “a myth.” Watch: Fleccas’ Latest Man-on-the-Street Video Should Terrify You
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.