Good morning, kids. Wednesday and here we go again. Another firearm became self-aware and went on a shooting rampage that has left, as of this morning, 21 people dead and the Left absolutely wetting themselves with glee at the prospect of dancing on the still warm bodies as a means of distracting the citizenry from the abject disaster of the past 16 months of the waking nightmare that is life under the President Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants junta.
Check that; firearms, along with knives, automobiles, trucks, explosives and airliners can only become self-aware when a non-white and/or non Judeo-Christian is holding it, or otherwise seen to be controlling it in a manner that the media cannot effectively airbrush. Otherwise, minus the seeming telekinesis and voodoo, the NRA, toxic-masculinity, TrumpPutin, whiteness, Judeo-Christianity, heterosexuals, conservatives, the pro-life movement, along with every other thing that is not at the barest of bare minimums even slightly Leftist-adjacent are always to blame.
Like clockwork, the calls for the abolition of the second amendment have come from the usual quarters. The difference is that this time, we are living in a nation where those in power have absolutely zero compunction to act unilaterally and unconstitutionally. They’ve already stolen a national election, staged a Reichstag Fire that ensnared dozens of innocent political prisoners to rot away in the Garland Archipelago, actively sought to use the same instrumentalities of the State to persecute and perhaps prosecute parents at school board meetings and have only temporarily suspended their plans to institute a Ministry of Truth to control speech and thought. And all that’s just for starters.
At any other time when something like this happens, the loud geschrei from the propagandists lasts a few news cycles; at best it blows over but at worst – about 90% of the time – “bipartisanship” dictates that some other piece of anti-constitutional legislation is passed in the state that the evil gun became self-aware that erodes and infringes on an inalienable right that, as originally intended, “shall not be infringed.”
This time, as I said above, is different. We are an absolutely divided nation, where a distinct minority is lording over a distinct majority, who view that minority as illegitimate, manifestly irresponsible and incompetent, and more and more via its deliberate policy decisions, growing into an existential threat. For its part, ditto times a million the minority in how it sees the majority. And it views it with a contempt and hatred, fueled by its own propaganda and prejudices to such an extent that violence has been clearly and unequivocally espoused and encouraged at the highest levels of political and cultural leadership. As we have seen all too frequently from the near mass assassination of GOP lawmakers at a softball field, to the 2020 summer of love, all the way up to the firebombing of pro-life offices and intimidation of SCOTUS justices (the latter including House and Senate Democrat leadership), these fucking people mean fucking business.
The estimable Robert Spencer noted on our latest podcast that the Leftists, utterly bereft of both self awareness or understanding of those they seek to lord over, continue to “step on rakes,” most notably with the reaction to this absolutely unconstitutional, unconscionable and hideous “Disinformation Governance Board.” Not that they demonstrated any reflection or contrition; they merely sacked that equally hideous, buffoonish, yet dangerous Nina Skankowicz, put the enterprise on hold and replaced her with the less buffoonish yet perhaps even more dangerous duo of Michael Chertoff and Jamie Gorelick. Yes, that Jamie Gorelick, the mistress of disasterwhose actions, more than any single person, led to the massacre of 3,000 people on 9/11/01, which in turn led to the Department of Homeland Security, first headed by Chertoff, that for the past 20 years metastasized into a Stasi-like pseudo-secret police that we were warned would happen (yet many like me ignored), as well as the 2008 housing market collapse, the aftereffects of which we are suffering to this day.
All that said, in the wake of yesterday’s horrendous tragedy in Uvalde, I shudder to think what happens when the Leftists “step on a rake” this time. If Ron Klain, via Gropin’ Joe, actually does issue an edict to confiscate weapons, there will be a reaction, but like launching an ICBM, it’s not going to be one that he can withdraw. Not a good look for a politician, even with one foot in the grave and the other pulling on a training bra.
Let me state as unequivocally as I can, the Left’s usual blaming of guns, gun culture, conservatives and the God-given right to keep and bear arms and the blood-libeling of all of us who believe in the aforementioned is probably the greatest case of projection – and that’s saying something – that they engage in.
It is the the Democrat-Left, progressivism and the cultural rot they have engendered going back almost 70 years, the sole purpose of which is the overthrow of America as founded, that is to blame for those deaths and every mass shooting death in that time period. Do I even have to mention the death toll in every inner city shit hole from not just guns but drug overdoses and abortion? That’s in the millions but funny how no one ever talks about it. Except of course when the handful of black males are killed in encounters with police officers.
When you attempt to destroy God, the family, the individual, the sanctity of life, and the soul itself, you Democrats/Leftists/Marxists/Progressives pulled the trigger. When or if we learn more about the gunman, there is little doubt that he too was a victim of free love, women’s lib, the sexual revolution, the counter-culture of the 1960s and the death of morality and accountability that is now the mainstream culture 60 years hence. While in one sense he was a victim, it does not and cannot exonerate him from what he did. To do so is to play right into the hands of the Left by blaming society. Not theirs, of course. Ours.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Ignore anything ‘Republicans for Biden’ have to say about anything – until they own up to their epic mistake. “Republicans for Biden” Owe the Nation — Heck, the World — An Apology
- Christopher Rufo: “Why conservatives must go on the offensive against the elite-supported, toxic ideologies undermining American life.” Laying Siege to the Institutions
- “Shihab Ahmed Shihab Shihab, 52, was arrested and charged with attempting to bring foreign nationals into the United States illegally and with aiding and abetting a plot to assassinate a former U.S. official, according to the Department of Justice (DOJ).” (but there is no border crisis and Islam is the “religion of peace,” and Dubya was one of the loudest voices to declare that; and if he married Sirhan Sirhan . . . – jjs) FBI Arrests Iraqi Migrant Accused of Plotting to Assassinate George W. Bush
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Border Patrol agents, BORTAC special response team, and Texas Highway Patrol troopers are on the scene to assist local first responders. The situation unfolded at approximately 11:50 local time when shots were initially heard in the vicinity of the elementary campus.” 14 Students, 1 Teacher Dead, Dozens Injured in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- “And so the cycle will begin again. A culture focused on hatred, lust, anger and, yes, violence will produce another shooter. And the people who profit from those same vices will use that act to secure power and privilege. One cannot perpetuate chaos and then lament the effects. One cannot support the degradation and taking of life on a Monday, only to declaim it on a Tuesday. One is either for the sanctity of life, or one is not. To do otherwise is to lie. I can tolerate quite a bit. But don’t lie to me.” The Sanctity of Life vs. the Potential for Power
- “He is not a statesman, a leader, or even a decent human being; he’s a political animal of the lowest order.” Biden’s Appalling Response to the Tragedy in Texas
- Larry Elder: “When reality dismantles leftist myths.” Inconvenient Fact About Mass Killings: White Males Are “Under-Represented” While Blacks and Asians Are “Over-Represented”
- “What United States law, specifically, ‘lets children be shot in their schools.’” “You won’t name it because it doesn’t exist . . . You are shameless, bought-and-paid for politician, standing on the bodies of dead children to score political points.” Candace Owens Torches Titty Caca AOC Over Claims In Response To School Shooting: “It Doesn’t Exist”
- Loesch: “The ‘gun lobby’ didn’t head his household, the ‘gun lobby didn’t neglect to monitor his behavior, the ‘gun lobby didn’t neglect to secure the school, the ‘gun lobby didn’t leave any doors unlocked, and the ‘gun lobby’ didn’t tell him to murder anyone.” Joe Biden’s Tone-Deaf Texas School Shooting Speech Is Absolutely Smashed by Dana Loesch
* * * * *
- “Violent crime is surging on New York subways because the justice system switched its focus from enlightened prevention to post-mayhem mop-up.” Terror in the Tunnels
- Dennis Prager: “9,941 black Americans were killed in 2020. Nearly all of them were killed by other black people. But to Biden, his party, and the corporate left-wing media, those black lives don’t matter. At all.” Biden’s Buffalo Speech Was the Speech of an Indecent Man
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- “Here’s a roundup of his recent tweets and what they mean.” (hat tip to commenter MTF – jjs) “Big Short” Investor Michael Burry Warns Stocks Will Crash and Rallies Won’t Last
- “The collapse into negative territory was unexpected. Analysts polled by Econoday estimated the index would hold steady at 14. Negative readings on the index indicate that activity declined for the month.” First New York, Then Philly, Now Richmond: U.S. Manufacturing Hits the Skids in May
- “California gas prices continue to climb as the statewide average price per gallon reached $6.06 Monday.” Gas Hits $6 a Gallon in California, Might Go Even Higher in Washington State
- “. . . the Nixon administration introduced price controls on gasoline and other consumer goods in the early ’70s, while regulations grew up to strangle the expansion of the oil and gas industry throughout the decade. . . Isn’t the purported advantage of a gerontocracy that the agèd rulers would be able to recall the mistakes of the past and, more importantly, how to avoid repeating them? Perhaps [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden isn’t the only powerful person in a state of cognitive decline.” Welcome Back, Carter. Nixon, Too
- “If you are befuddled as to why the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) is contemplating whether to tinker with lending standards during a time of elevated financial insecurity and housing market volatility, then you are not alone. It is further astonishing to wonder how the lessons of the ’08 crash have seemingly been so easily forgotten.” This is the Worst Possible Time for Feds to Mess With Lending Standards
- “We’ve got the Marcellus Shale under our feet. They’re sending people to Venezuela, sending groups to Venezuela to buy oil and gas when we have it right under our feet. So what’s happening here is an assault on disposable income of Americans. It doesn’t make any sense, and they’re going to pay the price for it. It’s awful,” he said. GOP Congressman: “What’s Happening Here Is an Assault on the Disposable Income of Americans”
- “The entry-level consumer, which is the largest buyer group, is moving to the sidelines,” Margaret Whelan, chief executive of Whelan Advisory, told the WSJ. New Home Sales Plummet, Sparking Recession Fears
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Robert Spencer: “When a leftist can’t stop herself from stepping on rakes.” The ‘Mary Poppins of Disinformation’ Inadvertently Spills the Truth About What the Board Was Going to Do
- “The victory is only one small battle in a much larger war. The same thugs still run both the labor board as well as the Biden administration. The same leftist lawyers who brought the charges are still around, quite eager to weaponize the law to blackball their political opponents.” Pushback: Total Victory for the Federalist Against Attempt by Biden’s Labor to Silence It
- “Normally, we get one workplace speech case every four years, and last year we got four in one year and we’ve already got another two starting to launch this year.” Woke Activists in the Workplace Are Sparking a Surge in Free Speech Cases
- “Monday’s error is not the first time the Post has rewritten historical events. In 2019, the paper through a free daily newspaper it published wrongly identified segregationist Democratic senators James Eastland and Herman Talmadge as Republicans.” Washington Post Rewrites History of George Floyd’s Death
- “When it comes to projects to increase the water supply in California, the media today is predictable and hostile.” A Biased Media vs. the Abundance Choice
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Sec. Austin on new weapons: “Everyone here understands the stakes of this war, and they stretch far beyond Europe. Russia’s aggression is an affront to the rules-based international order and a challenge to free people everywhere.” Ukraine: Major Food Crisis Looms, 20 Nations Sending Weapons to Kyiv
- “The cost alone is startling,” said Hawley. “It is three times what all of Europe has contributed to date and roughly the size of Ukraine’s entire national budget. Speaking of which, the bill includes funds for Ukraine’s treasury to the tune of $8.8 billion. And Biden [junta] officials suggest they will soon ask for more. This goes far beyond targeted military assistance. This package treats Ukraine as a client state of America, a fraught relationship that will put us on the hook for financing the war and then the reconstruction.” Hawley: $40 Billion To Ukraine Is More Failed Uniparty Nation-Building That Hoses American Interests
- “A case for expelling Turkey.” (they should have been expelled when Turk Turdogan came to power, but not necessarily for this reason – jjs) Turkey Wants to Block Finland and Sweden From Joining NATO
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “With this report now available, it’s clear that NSBA’s internal processes and controls do not meet the good governance practices that TASB expects and requires in a member organization.” Texas School Board Group Leaves National School Boards Association After Report On “Domestic Terrorism” Letter
- “Elitists drool over possibilities of their ‘Great Reset.’” (resistance is futile – jjs) Videos: Davos Elites Warn “Painful Global Transition” Should Not Be Resisted By Nation States
- “Don’t be fooled by rhetoric. It’s not the Marxists we have to worry about.” Forget the Marxists: Here’s the Real Enemy of America
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “According to an exclusive report from Fox News, 35-year-old illegal alien Isnardo Garcia Amado of Colombia was released into the U.S. interior by DHS officials on April 18. Amado, like tens of thousands of other border crossers each month, was released with a GPS tracking device as part of Biden’s expansive Catch and Release network.” Report: Biden’s DHS Released Illegal Alien on “Terrorism Watch List” into U.S.
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Meanwhile, in the real world, the CDC is following five suspected US cases spread through four states.” UN Agency Decries “Homophobic and Racist Stereotypes” in Monkeypox Coverage
- “China has not reported any monkeypox infections in the current outbreak, but Chinese social media is bubbling with conspiracy theories that the U.S. government weaponized the disease and is deliberately spreading it – theories built on the Chinese government’s irresponsible blame-shifting allegations that America developed Chinese coronavirus — which originated in China — in a military lab.” China Ready to Cash In with Monkeypox Test Kits and Vaccines
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The Washington Post grumbled that W.H.O. is facing a ‘visceral, passionate online backlash that falsely accuses the World Health Organization of conspiring to take power from national governments.’” Report: World Health Assembly Unlikely to Pass Pandemic Treaty, but Biden Amendments Are on the Table
- “Convenient thing to lose.” The World Economic Forum Deleted a Document Revealing That Wuhan’s Mayor Attended WEF Events
- “The hard facts—and hopeful opportunities—of a post-pandemic world.” What Chinese COVID Hath Wrought
- “Renowned economist Jeffrey Sachs and Dr. Neil Harrison, a professor of molecular pharmacology and therapeutics at Columbia University, laid out one of the most comprehensive overviews of the evidence yet that [Chinese] COVID-19 could potentially have emerged from a lab in Wuhan, China. However, unlike most previous analyses, Harrison and Sachs point out that there are troves of untapped evidence potentially available right here in the United States that have not yet been investigated.” Not Just China: The US Government, Universities Are Hiding Evidence on the Origin of Chinese COVID-19, Experts Allege
- “The publication of the findings has ignited further debate about whether long [Chinese] COVID is a legitimate physical ailment, or more often a psychological disorder that persists after recovering from the virus. Clinical research on the subject is mixed. Some alarmists about long [Chinese] COVID have cited it as a reason to further impose policies like mask and vaccine mandates.” New Study Finds That Long Chinese COVID May Not Actually Exist
- Joe Alton, M.D.: “California’s Bill AB-2098 gives power to the state’s medical board to investigate and punish doctors whose advice and treatment regarding [Chinese]COVID-19 varies from the ‘applicable standard of care.’” Should We Censor Doctors?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- The former Goldman Sachs banker dubbed the project the “individual carbon footprint tracker,” saying: “stay tuned, we don’t have it operational yet but this is something we are working on.” Green Social Credit: ‘Individual Carbon Footprint Tracker’ Pushed by China’s Alibaba at World Economic Forum
- “The DOE also recommended that Americans have an ice chest and extra ice to store perishable food during a blackout, candles or oil lamps for light and a gallon of drinking water per day for each household member.” Biden Junta Wants Your Blackout Emergency Kit To Include “Sustainably Sourced” Utensils, Dinnerware
- “This is all a man-made energy crisis on the part of leaders who worship at the altar of the green agenda while plunging our country into the dark ages.” Report: Deadly Summer Blackouts Inevitable as Renewables Struggle to Replace Reliable Energy
- “Greenies disapprove of carbon and fret about carbon footprints, even though they themselves are carbon-based lifeforms.” Helping the Greenies Understand Fossil Fuels
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Katz’s real offense was running afoul of the woke pieties that now dominate American campuses.” Princeton University Fires Professor Joshua Katz
- “At elite universities one must never, ever criticize students of color, especially the black students. Those individuals are sacred.” Race-Based Illness at the Best of the Best
- Eminent linguist Joshua Katz was fired Monday by his longtime employer Princeton University in what seems (despite the university’s denials) to be a straightforward act of political retaliation. His offense? Questioning woke orthodoxy.” Princeton Joins the Woke Rush to Purge Dissent and Debate from US Academia
- “We fully believe in freedom of speech and expression, however there is a line between free speech and hate speech that must be drawn.” Boston University Students Argue Free Speech Doesn’t Apply to Conservative Writer
- A new curriculum released by Pollyanna, Inc., diversity consultant to over 60 high-priced elite K-12 schools, preaches that “all texts grapple with race, either explicitly or implicitly,” that “health can be experienced at every size,” and tasks students with planning protests in math class. VIDEO: New “Racial Literacy Curriculum” for High School Pushes Social Justice in Every Subject, Including Math
- “A Northern Arizona University requires its students to take four ‘diversity perspective’ courses and loads such courses with ideological propaganda.” A Bachelor’s in Diversity
- “Panicked and angry, abortion supporters announced this ‘Summer of Rage’ following the leak of a draft opinion indicating that the justices are preparing to overturn Roe v. Wade. These abortion advocates kicked off protests with a ‘Bans off Our Bodies’ demonstration, largely led by the Women’s March, on May 14.” Pro-Life Leaders Prepare for Threatened “Summer Of Rage”
- Somewhere in the depths of hell, Margaret Sanger cracks a smile. Abortion Disproportionately Targets Black Babies; CDC: 74% of Abortions in Mississippi Were Performed on Black Mothers
- “The Georgetown church’s pastor Father Kevin Gillespie said in 2021 that he would continue giving Biden communion despite his pro-abortion stance.” No Communion in San Fran? No Problem! Malig-Nancy Pelosi Receives it in Georgetown
- “The violation of lab-created children’s right to life begins in the petri dish.” Embryo-Dumping Fertility Industry is Panicked Over the Potential Overturn of Roe v. Wade
- “Leftists avoid using the word abortion like the plague because they know it conjures up images of dead babies. They know that if people stop to think about what actually happens in abortuaries, they will be less likely to support the continued legalization of the gruesome, inhumane practice.” Abortion Supporters Use This One Trick to Change the Narrative. Don’t Let Them Get Away With It.
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The man at the center of it was convicted of election fraud in Virginia involving…fraudulent signatures.” Top Republican Michigan Governor Candidates Ineligible for Ballot Due to Lack of Valid Signatures
- The only thing she can twist herself into is a giant link of knockwursts. Tank Abrams Twists Herself Into Knots Trying To Explain Away Surging Voter Turnout
- Jeffrey Lord: “Debunking the idea that Pennsylvania has had no voter fraud.” The New York Times Election Lie
- “. . . you — and this is unconditional,” Kennedy said. “You have to be required to prove you are who you say you are to vote. And if we would do those three things, I think people would have a little more confidence in our election system.” Sen. Kennedy: “We Need an Election Day, Not an Election Month”
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The Special Counsel prosecution team put former FBI counterintelligence chief Bill Priestap on the stand to ask him about the Alfa-Bank hoax. This was a smear of Donald Trump by Hillary Clinton’s campaign that used bogus data to tie Trump to the Kremlin in order to entice law enforcement into opening an investigation before the 2016 election. Prosecutors called it an ‘October Surprise.’” Durham Trial: The Guy Who Ran FBI Counterintelligence in Trump Russia Scam Has a Really, Really Bad Memory
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Instead of memorializing the Nakba, perhaps you should have learned from it.” An Open Letter to Congresswoman Rancida Taliban and Her Fellow Travelers
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Blue Star Strategies disclosed this month that its founders, Karen Tramontano and Sally Painter, had two meetings in 2016 with State Department officials regarding Ukraine’s Burisma Holdings. But according to Sens. Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) and Ron Johnson (R., Wis.), Blue Star’s founders failed to disclose nine other meetings with government officials, including two American ambassadors to Ukraine.” Hunter Biden Cronies Filed “Misleading” Lobbying Disclosures, Senators Say
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “During her last job for the Arizona Senate Democrats in 2020, Berry wrote an official statement quoting terrorist and convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur who is still wanted by the FBI, and in 2013, the agency added her to its list of most-wanted terrorists, according to the AZ Mirror.” New Arizona Democratic Party Official Has Past of Trashing Police, Wrote Official Statement Quoting Wanted Terrorist
- “Eric Lynn, who holds student debt from law school, says loan forgiveness ‘is the right thing to do.'” This Florida Dem Wants Taxpayers To Cover His $10,000 in Student Debt
- “Aaron Boonshoft, the 58-year-old heir to a commodities trading fortune, seems an unlikely leader for such a hot-button issue. He has no major track record of political activism and hasn’t donated to a national campaign in nearly 18 years, when he supported John Kerry’s presidential bid.” After Spending $400,000 at Nevada Whorehouses, Mysterious Dem Donor Drops Millions To Legalize Prostitution at Home
- “A recent poll taken by SurveyUSA provided an early glimpse of the matchup, showing Kemp five points ahead of Abrams, 50 percent to 45 percent.” Brian Kemp Wins Georgia Governor’s Primary, Defeating David Perdue
- “Embattled Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is holding his own at the time this article was written, staying barely above the 50% threshold for avoiding a runoff. The way things look at this time, if he does fall below 50%, he’ll face Rep. Jody Hice (R-Ga.), who currently represents the state’s 10th district.” Georgia GOP Primary Results: Walker, Kemp Win Easily
- Looks like a bit of a mixed bag for Trump’s picks. Stuck his neck out for Perdue and lost. Kemp sucks but Perdue doesn’t exactly thrill either. Breitbart’s Election Night Livewire: Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Arkansas, Minnesota Vote in Key Primaries
* * * * *
- “That’s ok if he ran. I mean, I wouldn’t be concerned with that,” Trump said in an interview with Fox News. “People are very disappointed in Mike, and if he ran, I don’t think that would be a problem.” Trump Reacts to Pence Potentially Running in 2024
- When asked to describe how “things in America today are going,” 41% said “very badly” and 33% said “somewhat badly,” for a total 74% “badly.” CBS News Poll: 51% of U.S. Adults Say Biden is “Incompetent”
- “Joe Biden is down to employing the politics of blame and fear for all of his failures now.”Joe Biden: All He Has Left is His Spite
- “Democrats are on shaky ground.” Foreshocks Warn Democrats of a Red Tsunami
- “Fetterman suffered the stroke May 13 while traveling with his wife to a rally in southeastern Pennsylvania. He immediately went to a local hospital, where doctors removed the clot in a procedure known as a thrombectomy.” Doctors Question Dem Senate Nominee’s Health After Stroke, Media Silence
- Michael Goodwin: “However he does it, Adams must start making major headway in the war against crime and drive the numbers down, down, down. If he can pull that off and the public feels safer, he won’t have to talk about running for president. Others will do it for him.” Eric Adams for President? Not so Fast, Mr. Mayor!
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Hassan Sayyad Khodaei … was involved in a 2012 terrorist attack in New Delhi in which the wife of an Israeli security official was injured.” Report: Slain Iranian Quds Force Operative Responsible For Several Bombings Targeting Israeli Diplomats
- “Defending Taiwan from China means reversing three decades of strategic incoherence and waging a cold war on Beijing.” If Biden Won’t Counter China, There’s No Point Committing to the Defense of Taiwan
- Senior clergy also expressed concern over Robinson’s 2015 tweet that “misguided bleeding-heart liberal vicars could be complicit in [a] recent terror attack,” with Wickham saying that the tweet was “highly irresponsible.” Black Commentator Barred From Becoming a Priest Because He Doesn’t Think the Church of England Is Racist
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Leftists voted as a bloc to avoid discussing the stoning to death of a young Christian girl in Nigeria. These people hate Christianity.” European Parliament Rejects Discussion on Christian Persecution
- “Our problem is not that we fear Islam — but that we know so little about it.” Islamophobia and Islamoignorance
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “The group wants the State Department to turn over all of the requested documents and stop stonewalling CASA’s FOIA requests, which have sat in administrative limbo for months. In addition to information about vetting and those trapped in Afghanistan, CASA wants the State Department to provide it with internal communications that could detail the administration’s efforts to downplay security concerns.” Biden Junta Withholds Info on Bungled Afghanistan Withdrawal, Lawsuit Says
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Russia and China build, build, build, while the U.S. postures and virtue-signals.” Repeating Jimmy Carter’s Mistakes in the Nuclear Arms Race
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “If passed, the bill would allow the City and County of San Francisco, the City and County of Los Angeles, and the City of Oakland to authorize the sites. It also gives local authorities, including police and public health officials, a chance to offer public comment on a new site prior to its opening.” NYC 2.0? California Considers Bill to Allow State-Sanctioned ‘Injection’ Sites
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The weirdness surrounds a study on the universe’s expansion rate, which supports ‘the idea that something weird is going on, possibly involving brand new physics,’ according to a press release from NASA. The most recent anomaly follows breakthroughs in the study of ‘dark energy,’ the release continued.” “Something Weird” is Happening in Space and Scientists Are Stumped
- “Engineers preparing to stack the Psyche probe on top of its Falcon Heavy rocket for an August 1, 2022 launch have been forced to delay that launch at least seven weeks until September 20th at the earliest because of a software issue.” Software Issues Delay Psyche Launch Seven Weeks
- “The uncertainty of science: Using a computer simulation, scientists have determined that if the solar system had two million years ago passed through one of the known nearby interstellar clouds within the relatively empty Local Bubble of space, it would have shrunk the Sun’s heliosphere enough so that the Earth would no longer be inside it, thus exposing the planet to interstellar space.” Scientists Plow the Solar System Through a Dense Enough Interstellar Cloud and the Heliosphere Would No Longer Protect the Earth
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Humiliated? Really? Trans people think they were born in the wrong body. I think they humiliated themselves long before Gervais started telling a few jokes about them.” Ricky Gervais Mocks Transgenderism in New Netflix Special, and It’s Epic
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The project’s goal is to increase representation of LGBTQ+ books and support our communities in having challenging, important and empowering conversations with children Age 5+.” State Farm Pulls Support From Program Sending Transgender Books for 5-Year-Olds
- Disney’s “Pride Collection” includes apparel with “Made in China” labels, according to items obtained by Breitbart News. At least one of those items is made from 100-percent cotton, which may have been sourced from slave-labor regions in China, though it remains unclear.Disney Gay “Pride Collection” Clothing Made in Anti-LGBTQ China
- “While Walmart was backing down from woke outrage, State Farm was also backed down from a plan to donate pro-LGBTQ books to schools and public libraries because of backlash from the public and from customers, as The Daily Wire reported.” Walmart Releases “Juneteenth” Ice Cream, Then Cancels It Because of Woke Backlash
- “Disney’s sports giant lost eight million subscribers last year, and likely won’t get them back.” The Long, Slow Death of ESPN
- “The decision was not easy for us and I know that it is even more difficult for you,” Blecharczyk said. “We’ve built and grown a thriving host community in China together and have welcomed more than 25 million guest arrivals since 2016.” Airbnb Withdraws Domestic Business From China
- “Leftists like Bill Maher complain about the ridiculous ends of their own beliefs while refusing to reconsider them.” (well, if he’s complaining how ridiculous they are, it’s a big first step in reconsideration, no? – jjs) Bill Maher Is Not Your New Conservative BFF
- Christian Toto: “British comic mocks woke humor, Cancel Culture, religion and more.”Gervais Laps Chappelle with Trans Jokes in SuperNature
- “Celebrities unhinged.” The 20 Dumbest Hollywood Hatemongers, Part II
HITHER & YON
- “Is today’s America what World War II fighters, Korean War fighters, Vietnam War fighters, and other American warriors sacrificed and died for?” Wars and Rumors of Wars
- “Ford is the great artist whose work continues to keep the American story alive.” On the Road to American Destiny: John Ford’s Stagecoach
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.