Good morning, kids. Thursday and over the course of the past 20-odd years of my life, which coincides with my political consciousness-raising (to coin a phrase from the 60s), I’ve come to the conclusion that perhaps the prime descriptors of the Left are projection and hypocrisy. But in the wake of the past few days, I might have to add another. Operationally, I see the Left in the manner of a psychotic driven by Munchausen’s by Proxy syndrome but with a slight twist. They don’t feign their own illness to draw sympathy; they themselves are the vectors of disease, illness, dysfunction and misery while pretending to be saviors and healers. They save nothing, they heal nothing. They cast blame on straw men as well as those who attempt to expose them with blood libels and damnations, all the while creating more misery, poverty, dissolution and death even as they attain greater and greater political power at the expense of the perpetually bamboozled masses who reflexively vote straight ticket Democrat every two years. Lather, rinse repeat.
Bearing that in mind, when you examine everything the Left has done both in and out of government since the late 1950s if not before, you understand full well how what happened in Uvalde came about. You also understand how black on black violence racks up a body count that averages out to a Uvalde every single weekend in just Chicago and Baltimore alone. Add on top of it the millions of black babies killed in the womb. Add on top of that every black youth who wound up in prison for years or in the city morgue, if not from gunshot wounds then from a drug overdose.
Of course, the problem isn’t the societal dissolution caused by Democrat imposed poverty and dependency reinforced by black self-inflicted cultural norms that eschew morality, education and a desire for self-improvement as “acting white.” Worse, the white leftist poison of a rigged system designed to keep black people down. How could it be?!
And here we are, two years after a criminal named George Floyd died while resisting arrest for passing counterfeit money, after ingesting his drug stash. But in topsy turvy “Sympathy for the Devil” world, every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints. Who better than Barack Hussein Obama – mmm, mmm, mmm! – to explain it to us knuckle-dragging bitter clingers?
“As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer,” the former president tweeted. “His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.”
“In the aftermath of his murder, a new generation of activists rose up to channel their anguish into organized action, launching a movement to raise awareness of systemic racism and the need for criminal justice and police reform,” he added. . .
. . . In line with most mainstream Democrats, the former president also used Tuesday’s horrific massacre to push gun control.
“Michelle and I grieve with the families in Uvalde, who are experiencing pain no one should have to bear,” the former president said, adding:
“We’re also angry for them. Nearly ten years after Sandy Hook—and ten days after Buffalo—our country is paralyzed, not by fear, but by a gun lobby and a political party that have shown no willingness to act in any way that might help prevent these tragedies. It’s long past time for action, any kind of action. And it’s another tragedy—a quieter but no less tragic one—for families to wait another day.”
This mutt. This mutt-eating mutt. Barack Obama, more than perhaps even Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakkkahn combined did more to undo nearly 60 years of progress in race relations than anyone else. Worst racial arsonist ever. But this is typical. The fact that he, a half-black man was elected twice to the presidency, with the help of a black woman worth upwards of $3 billion dollars and the wealthiest dame of any color in the country, continues to beat the drum that America is fundamentally a racist nation despite it’s majority white population putting his lazy ass in front of the Resolute Desk literally for no other reason than to finally end the race issue once and for all, is so utterly insulting and infuriating that it beggars the imagination. And all the more tragic because of the complete cognitive dissonance of far too many people who don’t even realize it.
Barack Obama cannot depart for the Infernal Reaches fast enough.
Random observation 1: It’s funny how the FBI was able to stop the alleged wannabe Dubya assassin before his attack despite having zero evidence he was actually going to act on his alleged desires, inchoate as they were, while the transexual Leftist freak who shot up the Uvalde HS was well known to school authorities, law enforcement, and made actual threats that he ultimately carried out – yet they did nothing to intercede.
Random observation 2: Beto “Irish Mickey” O’Rourke is truly a low-class turd, lower than the filling in his homemade E.L. Fudge hors d’oeuvres. He’s spent his entire joke of a career railing against guns, even bust out loud declaring “hell yeah, I’m coming for them!,” only to walk it back a couple of months ago to try and bamboozle perhaps the least bamboozle-able constituency in America when it comes to the second amendment. But yesterday, he flip-flops again by crashing Gregg Abbott’s presser, only to be greeted by catcalls and jeers, then applause as he was ejected from the room. The mayor of Uvalde nailed it: “You’re a sick son of a bitch!”
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “. . . there is more to the scheme than at first appears. It comprises nothing less than an existential peril to the sovereignty of nations and constitutes the central plank in the Globalist platform associated with the so-called Great Reset, namely, the dismantling of national borders in the interests of a putative New World Order with its capital at Davos, to be overseen by the plutocratic Left.” The Global Pandemic Treaty: A Diabolical Plan
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The common denominator to these Biden appointees is ideological rigidity, nonchalance, and sheer incompetence.” A Cabinency of Dunces
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The Democrats’ new Pox Americana?” Monkeypox Business
- “I’m going to shoot my grandmother.” – “I shot my grandmother.” – “I’m going to shoot an elementary school.” Uvalde Gunman Made Three Facebook Posts 30 Minutes Before Attack
- “He needs to get his ass out of here,” the Uvalde mayor said regarding the disruptive candidate. “Sir, you’re out of line! Sir, you’re out of line! Please leave this auditorium.” “I can’t believe… you’re a sick son of a bitch,” the mayor continued, “that would come to an event like this to make political issues.” WATCH: Beto “Mickey” O’Rourke Crashes Gov. Abbott’s Conference on Texas School Shooting
- “. . . there will be a next time as long as the left continues to fixate on guns and not the causational issues of the culture of death: rampant untreated mental illness; the destructive breakdown of the family; loss of real meaning and the value of life; lack of spirituality and purpose; and general hopelessness.” Heroic Border Patrol Agent WITH A GUN Ends Texas School Shooter’s Murderous Rampage
- “Biden has repeated the false claim that a cannon could not be legally purchased when the Second Amendment was ratified. He made the claim last month when he announced his administration’s new regulation that requires background checks and serial numbers for so-called ‘ghost guns,’ which refer to firearms that are unregulated and untraceable.” SHOT: “Second Amendment Is Not Absolute” – Biden Demands More Gun Control
- Gun control is always a political third rail for Dems, but with Democrat-approved crime and lawlessness on the rise, it’s absolute political suicide, mass shooting or not. And the shooter was a pyscho transexual whose mind was warped by Democrat sexual propaganda. CHASER: Cuck Schemer Hits Brakes: Gun Control Vote Will Have to Wait
- “It isn’t just Sinema refusing to upend Senate rules and traditions in the heat of the moment. There’s also West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin, another Democrat from a gun-loving state. Like Sinema, he knows the only way to keep his job is to keep on the right side of protecting the Second Amendment.” Sinema Signals She Won’t Bust Filibuster for Gun Control
* * * * *
- J. Christian Adams: “The idea that guns caused the carnage we have faced is so intellectually bankrupt that it isn’t worth discussing. Remembering where we were as a nation just 30 years ago makes it even more so. It’s time to ask what changed.” (essay originally published in 2018 – jjs) Flashback 30 Years: Guns Were in Schools – and Nothing Happened
- “We don’t need the sensible stuff. We need the hard-core” gun control. Video: Tubby Riefenstahl Michael S’Moores Calls For Scrapping Second Amendment
- David Harsanyi: “Law-abiding Americans have no obligation to take ownership of a madman’s actions.” Don’t Surrender To Do-Somethingism On Guns
- “Ten years ago, the deadly massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School proved the need for armed security protecting K-12 classrooms.” Sandy Hook Proved the Need to Enhance K-12 Security. Congress Armed Ukraine Instead.
- “I bet Don Lemon only prays when there is a mass shooting. ‘Please, God, let the gunman be white.’ The lefty sitzpinkler at CNN came up with snake eyes yesterday because the shooter is Hispanic. That changes the narrative for the left.” Mass Shooting Facts to Shut Down Your Liberal Sister and Her Annoying, Man-Bunned, Non-Binary ‘Boy’ Friend at Your Memorial Day BBQ
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “While few, except maybe the pro-Chauvin hardliners, would begrudge anyone for commemorating George Floyd on the anniversary of his death, the former president’s decision to tie it in with a current and raw national tragedy sparked significant backlash. . . In line with most mainstream Democrats, the former president also used Tuesday’s horrific massacre to push gun control.” Racial Arsonist, Mutt-Eating Mutt Barack Obama Uses Texas Shooting to Memorialize George Floyd
- “I’ve called on Congress to pass the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act, but Senate Republicans have stood in the way of progress,” Biden tweeted. “That’s why this afternoon, I’m taking action and signing an Executive Order that delivers the most significant police reform in decades.” (more like the Adolf Eichmann High Speed Rail Act – jjs) Biden Goes Around Congress With Police Reform Executive Order, Blames Republicans
- “The [terrorist] organization’s comments come after a gunman opened fire on a Uvalde, Texas Elementary school, killing at least 21. Two officers were shot responding to the scene.BLM Calls Police “White Supremacist Institution” in Wake of Texas School Shooting
- “The committed Marxists who created Black Lives Matter have been incredibly successful at deeply altering life in this country.” Two Years In, Black Lives Matter Has Prompted More Americans To Reject White Guilt
- “White staff?” the employee wrote. “This doesn’t sit well with me separating fellow coworkers by skin color. It was a tragic event that took place, but I’d like to think we all fit under the same umbrella as Americans. Our hearts go out to those affected.” City Parks Department Has Whites-Only Meeting In Wake Of Buffalo Shooting To Encourage Activism
- “When ‘elites’ cooperate amongst themselves, they take what they can, regulate what they can’t, and shiv everyone else.” The True Evil of the World Economic Forum
- America has been fundamentally transformed — and not for the better.” A Dark Age in America
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- I’m shocked that Soros-Stooge DA Alvin Bragg didn’t apologize for the inconvenience and release him without charges. Accused Q Train Killer [and black white supremacist] Andrew Abdullah Held Without Bail on Murder, Weapon Charges
- Considering who the victim was and the melanin of the accused, you probably won’t find this story making major headlines. Former Virginia Tech Football Player Goes on Trial for Murder of Cross-Dressing Man
- “New data on Asian-Americans in New York City undercut a common assumption.” Poverty and Violent Crime Don’t Go Hand in Hand
- Dennis Prager: “Meanwhile, 9,941 black Americans were killed in 2020. Nearly all were killed by other black people. But to Joe Biden, his party, and the mainstream, i.e., left-wing, media, those black lives don’t matter. At all. Why not? Because they weren’t killed by white supremacists, and they therefore don’t serve the Democrats’ deliberately divisive narrative.”Joe Biden’s Buffalo Speech Was the Speech of an Indecent Man
- “Though [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden claims to oppose capital punishment, his administration has been equivocal and highly political where executions are concerned. The Justice Department convinced the Supreme Court to reinstate Tsarnaev’s death sentence earlier this year, clearing the way for a future administration to put him to death. And the department is quietly fighting Roof’s bid to overturn his death sentence.”Death Penalty? Biden Justice Department Silent on Buffalo Shooter’s Fate
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- “’If you had a ban on crude oil exports, because you’re cutting off supply to the global market, you are going to have higher global crude prices and higher global refined product prices that would be fed through here,’ said Garrett Golding, a business economist tasked with analyzing energy markets at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.”
Crude Flip-Flop: Biden’s Energy Sec Now Open To Oil Ban, But Will It Actually Lower Gas Prices?
- In Japan on Monday, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden celebrated insane gas prices as ‘an incredible transition’ away from fossil fuels.”
Gas Prices Maintain Upward Swing Into Memorial Day, JPMorgan Predicts $6.20 Per Gallon By August
- Soaring prices intentionally brought about by your overlords.
Incompetent Crooked Energy Sec Granholm: Soaring Gas Prices Are An “Exclamation Point” That U.S. Must Accelerate Green Energy Push
- “Build Back Better is working exactly as it was carefully designed to do.”
The Sinister Roots of Build Back Better
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “. . . if a station refuses, the owner faces a fine of $500 a day. And the signs are clearly meant to be propaganda that screams, ‘LOOK AT WHAT DEMOCRATS ARE DOING FOR YOU PEONS!’” Illinois Gas Station Owners Sue Over Having to Post Democrat Propaganda
- “So that we can learn why the Department ever thought creating a disinformation board would be a good idea.” Senators Demand All Internal Records on Biden “Ministry of Truth”
- “Strong political opposition to the new government board doomed it from the start.” The Real Reason Why the Disinformation Governance Board Got Cancelled: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Look for it under a new name and new director, but posing the same threat to free speech.”Warning: Biden is Already Plotting to Restart His “Disinformation Board”
- “Any government whose law enforcement apparatus is immune from scrutiny by a free press is all but guaranteed to become oppressive, and it goes without saying that we, as free Americans, would bridle at any such arrangement. But there is a danger in the other direction as well, one in which police leaders are so concerned with how they are portrayed in the media that they lose sight of their mission to reduce crime. Such is the current state of the Los Angeles Police Department, whose chief Michel Moore lives in fear of what might be written about him in the Los Angeles Times.” The Los Angeles Times Won’t Let the Facts Get in the Way of a Good Story
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Indeed, the Russian military has sustained heavy losses since beginning its invasion of Ukraine in February. Estimates suggest the country’s military has lost 15,000 soldiers, with up to 35,000 others wounded.” Russia Removes Military Age Limit
- “Because of course!” Bill Gates’s Foundation is Funding the UN’s Ukrainian Refugee Program.
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “I know that there was substantial amount of chatter that was intercepted on Whatsapp and other internet chains and Part of the plot included like you noted trying to get people to come across the southern border. What’s really important about that is the bad guys know the southern border is open and they’re figuring out ways to exploit it.” Rep John Katko: Biden Junta Can’t Account for 44 People on Terror Watch List Who Crossed the Southern Border
- “On Monday, for example, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s progressive deputies told border officers to welcome family groups as they cross the border, even though many are seeking to join their illegal-migrant husbands and fathers already working U.S. jobs.” Joe Biden’s DHS Removes Title 42 Barrier Piece-by-Piece
- “ICE and CBP provide emergency assistance to individuals regardless of their immigration status,” DHS explains, justifying its refusal to enforce immigration law. DHS Announces ICE, CBP Won’t Enforce Immigration Laws in Uvalde, Texas Following Mass Shooting
- “Anna Sorokin faces deportation for her actions. So should the criminal aliens currently held in jails throughout the country for committing violence in our communities.” The Tale of Woke Sheriffs, a Fake Heiress, and a Gutted ICE
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “As Blue Cities eye reinstating mask mandates, unhappy citizens share skepticism about success of previous [Chinese] covid policies.” CDC Now Recommending All US Domestic Travelers Get Tested for Chinese COVID Before Travel
- “Geert Vanden Bossche predicted omicron. Now he’s predicting something far worse.” Is the Chinese COVID Pandemic About to Get Ugly?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “A new book vigorously defends oil, coal, and natural gas.” Are Fossil Fuels the Wave of the Future?
- I’m sure he ripped them a new one for all those new coal-fired power plants, right? John Kerry Hobnobs with Chinese Officials at Davos
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Joe Biden and Democrats weren’t kidding about their pledge to transform public institutions into gender dysphoria contagion zones.” Biden Junta: K-12 Schools Must Put Boys in Girls’ Bathrooms to Get Federal Lunch Money
- The lawsuit argued that the city’s Gifted and Talented programs were ‘discriminatory gatekeeping mechanisms’ and contributed to an ‘educational caste system.’” (discrimination is not in this instance a bad thing; it keeps out the less intelligent from dumbing down and wasting the time of the smarter kids – jjs) Dem-Appointed NY Judge Unravels Liberal Plot To Racialize School Admissions With Just Four Sentences
- “An open letter to Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers.” (open letter to an open sewer – jjs) Randi, Get a Grip!
- “Higher education in the U.S. is bloated and dysfunctional because federal meddling turned it into a mass entitlement. Turn off the federal spigot and it will rapidly improve.” Let’s Cancel Student Loans – Not Forgive Them, But Cancel the Program
- “Higher education has become simpler and less effective as we have fetishized a modern misunderstanding of equality.” Please Don’t Go To College
- “While for years Democrat politicians and Catholic bishops both quietly took cover behind nine black robes, the situation has now changed.” A New Day: Why Neither Politicians Nor Clergy Can Hide From Abortion Any Longer
- “The absurdities of the Pelvic Left demand that serious people calling themselves conservatives should return to asking what we wish to conserve, and why, and how we can do it.” Shifting Away from the Liberalism of the Zipper
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “2,000 Mules raises important questions, but most people have already decided on the answers.” Stalemate
- “Sherry Hall, the embattled Clackamas County Clerk, responsible for one of the biggest snafus in Oregon electoral history, doesn’t let too much bother her. In fact, employees say she’s very laid back.” The Clackamas County Ballot Fiasco Is Getting Weirder
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The Episodic Apologists have for decades refused to cover one of the dirtiest families in politics.” Another Big Story the Press Missed
- “Curtis Heide worked in the FBI’s Chicago office in 2016 when it was investigating claims sourced from a Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign lawyer that the Trump Organization was maintaining a secret backchannel to Russia’s Alfa-Bank. At the same time, Heide was also helping investigate allegations that the Trump campaign was coordinating with Russian agents to influence the 2016 election.” Agent Who Probed Alfa-Bank Claims Under FBI Investigation For Crossfire Hurricane FISA Errors
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Primary challenger Greg Raths says the ‘Jewish community’ uses ‘money’ to ‘control a lot of’ politicians.” (and the weather, dude – jjs) California Republican Goes Full Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou in Anti-Semitic Rant
- “This marked a six percent decrease in satisfaction with where the country is headed from the Gallup poll taken in April and is the lowest percentage of satisfaction since the January 6 [FBI planned and led] Capitol riot over one year ago.” Poll: 83 Percent of Americans Are Not Satisfied with Direction of Country
- “With Trumpism re-ascendant, ambivalence about Biden’s age and political standing is.”Democrats Are Desperately Looking for an Alternative to Biden in 2024
- “98 candidates endorsed by former President Donald J. Trump have won their Republican primary races this midterm election cycle following Tuesday’s primaries in Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, and the Texas runoff, while only seven have come up short.” Trump Endorsements Perfect in Texas, Alabama, Arkansas But Far From It in Georgia
- “[Henry] Cuellar, a nine-term incumbent, is leading Cisneros by 177 votes in Texas’ 28th District as of Wednesday morning. Although Cuellar declared victory early Wednesday, Cisneros has not yet conceded, and ballots will be recounted. Top Democrats, most notably Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Majority Whip James Clyburn, supported Cuellar’s campaign through robocalls and in-person events, while Ocasio-Cortez and Independent Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders endorsed Cisneros.” Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez Melts Down After Favored Candidate Fails To Immediately Win Run-Off
- “Henry Cuellar won but he is likely to lose in November, another sign that South Texas is changing.” A Nightmare for Democrats in South Texas
- “The outcome of the race could tip the balance of power in Washington, where Democrats hold a razor-thin majority in the Senate.” Georgia Primary Results: Herschel Walker to Face Warnock, Kemp to Face Tank Abrams
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Tehran on war footing as U.S. inches closer to nuke deal.” Iran Warns Israel: “We Are Ready for War”
- “The motorcycle killers who got to the Quds Force Colonel were playing hardball.”Assassination in Tehran
- “It’s unclear why Blinken chose Asia Society as a host,” said Anders Corr, an intelligence analyst and publisher of the Journal of Political Risk. Corr said Asia Society’s ‘soft-on-China reputation’ and financial ties to state-controlled companies means it ‘should be avoided by U.S. government officials at any cost.'” “Soft on China”: Blinken To Unveil Biden Junta’s China Policy at China-Friendly Org
- “On ‘strategic ambiguity,’ he’s worse than ambiguous.” Biden’s Taiwan Policy: Confusion
- IDF: The CNN “claim that the shooting was intentional has no basis.” Baseless CNN Report Claims Al Jazeera Reporter Abu Akleh Killed In “Targeted Attack By Israeli Forces”
- “The anti-Hezbollah coalition wins Lebanon’s elections. But how much does it change?”Bowing to Hezbollah
- “The state of emergency will allow Orban, who has served four terms as prime minister, to rule by decree. He has previously issued the special legal order during the migrant crisis and again during the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic, according to Reuters.” Prime Minister Orban Says World on “Brink of an Economic Crisis” as Hungary Goes Into State of Emergency
- “It could be that Biden’s comments were indeed blunders, and there is no change of U.S. policy on Taiwan. It could also be that he did mean what he said, but his staff simply undermined his authority publicly to avoid antagonizing China.” Why Biden’s Contradictions On Taiwan Are Dangerous
- “Despite the criticism that he has manfully absorbed—and dismissed—for his blatantly unconstitutional behavior, his contempt for the democratic process of legal protest, his predilection for invoking martial law on the slimmest of pretexts, and his several ethics violations, Justin Trudeau’s talent for predicting the future is a gift which few, or none, possess. It is all the more reason to congratulate ourselves in having so formidable a virtuoso, so adept a master of issuing majority reports, as our national leader. Minority Report has nothing on him.” Majority Report: Canada’s Latest Advance in Precognitive Legislation
- “Embracing a barbaric Stalinist regime.” Biden to the Rescue of Cuba
- My response would be “eat fucking tree bark,” but Sponge Brain Shits Pants will send them our food along with our oil while we starve and freeze to death. During World Economic Forum, IMF Leader Calls For America To Increase Food Exports Amid “Dire” Global Food Shortages
- “It’s not the first time Crist, who is running for Florida Governor, has embraced radical Islam.” US Congressman Crist Visits Boca Mosque Linked to Terror and Anti-Semitism
- Robert Spencer: “How the cracks in the Leftist-Islamic alliance might just widen into a chasm.” A Crash at the Intersectionality Intersection
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Most of the names chosen to replace the problematic confederates are predictably — and self-consciously — diverse and correct.” Pentagon Panel Releases Suggested Names to Replace Names of Confederates on Military Bases
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “The bill gives social media companies two ways to escape liability in the courts. If the bill becomes law, it would take effect on January 1st. Companies that remove features deemed addictive to children by April 1st would not be responsible for damages.” Bill to Allow Parents to Sue for Social Media Addiction Passes California State Assembly
- John Stossel: “Today’s required 1,500 hours does not even create better pilots. Actual pilots get trained in simulators now. The computerized cockpit gives them more useful experience than unsupervised hours of hobby flying. In fact, those hours may leave pilots less prepared. ‘Flight time does not equal experience,’ Faye Black of the Regional Airline Association told Congress. ‘We waste a lot of time in training, breaking bad habits pilots acquire while trying to quickly get to 1,500 hours.’” Expect More Flight Delays This Summer – Thanks to the Government-Driven Pilot Shortage
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Babies!” CDC: U.S. Had First Rise in Birth Rates in 2021 in Seven Years
- “Gov. Kristi Noem: Power over personal health choices ‘is not [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s to give away.'” Governors Say ‘No Way’ to Biden Plans To Empower Pro-China World Health Organization
- Daniel Greenfield: “Critical race theory in medicine can kill you.” If You’re the Right Race, Your Doctor Will See You Now
- “The nanny state wants Ameri-kids to hand over their Newports.” Menthol Cigarette Ban Plan Will Fuel Illicit Tobacco Trade
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “After Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb vetoed a bill to protect girls from unfair male competition in sports, the legislature overrode him.” Indiana GOP Rebukes Republican Governor, Overrides Veto To Protect Female Athletes
- “The Lia [John] Thomases and their enablers finally get some pushback.” The Girls Are Beating the “Girls”
- “The Florida Legislatures’s ‘fatherhood bill’ can do nothing for either fatherhood or the family. Considering where it came from, it will only harm both.” The Divorce Monster Has Its Claws in Both Parties
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The road to linguistic Hell is paved with gender confusion.” The Left’s “They” Obsession Is Ruining the English Language
- “Don’t expect corporate media or anyone else to challenge big businesses raking in profits from their China ventures.” Starbucks Exits Russia. Why Not China?
- Christian Toto: “Activist group scorches British comic … but remains silent in other areas.”GLAAD Calls Out Ricky Gervais, Ignored Homophobic Kimmel Jokes
- Daniel Greenfield: “People who have real problems don’t have to invent them.” Can Wokeness Survive a Recession?
HITHER & YON
- “By the time this decade is over, analysts may find that comparisons to the 1970s have grown stale; the challenges we face are on a scale not seen since the 1930s.” Are We in For a Bumpy Ride in the 2020s?
- “The assistants function as a more advanced and proactive version of other home assistants like Amazon’s Alexa or the Google Home device, providing users with reminders, initiating small talk, and helping them contact loved ones.” (doing the jobs surly Haitians and Jamaicans do – jjs) New York State Giving Robots to Elderly Residents To Relieve Loneliness
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.