Good morning, kids. Tuesday and over the weekend, president Sponge Brain Shits Pants, whose 81 million votes, mostly cast by about 800 actual people, spent the Memorial Day weekend standing on the bodies of 21 more victims of Communism railing against the people he was supposed to unite, and the Constitution he swore to defend. The words, if you could call them that, that were emitted through the cloud of half digested farina and halitosis, did nothing but raise alarm bells both to signal further mental decline and as a warning for what’s to come in terms of the further degradation of our inalienable, God-given rights to defend ourselves from criminals. Including and most especially those of the elected variety.
One of the claims he made, speaking to reporters alongside Marine One, was that a 9mm bullet “blows the lung out of the body. . . ”
. . . Saying that he had consulted experts, Biden claimed that a “9 mm bullet blows the lung out of the body” and added, “There’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self protection, hunting. . . ”
. . . Biden continued with a second claim, saying that the Second Amendment was not meant to be “absolute” and repeating — as he has a number of times in the past — the assertion that when the Bill of Rights was written, citizens could not legally own cannons.
“The Constitution, the Second Amendment was never absolute. You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed,” Biden continued. “I think things have gotten so bad that everybody is getting more rational about it.”
What a 9mm bullet can or cannot do is irrelevant and ditto his being completely wrong about the Second Amendment. Yet again, and ditto ditto every Democrat every time there is a mass shooting or incident involving a politically profitable victim or victims. Funny, but I do not seem to recall any sort of strident anti-gun rhetoric in the media in the aftermath of Bernie Sanders-supporting and Dick Durbin-linked James Hodgkinson mowing down several unarmed GOP politicians who somehow miraculously escaped death if not severe injury like Steve Scalsise at a softball field a couple of years ago. Same goes for Stephen Paddock in Las Vegas back in 2017 who did manage to kill 60 people.
Yet, when black youths create a free fire zone in Democrat-controlled fiefdoms, on almost a daily basis and double on weekends, there’s absolute radio silence. Unless of course white police officers or white supremacy or structural racism can somehow be drawn into the scrum. 21 innocent children and teachers slain in Uvalde is an infamia that demands we do something. This below? Nothing to see here, move along.
More than 30 people lost their lives from gun violence around the country over a blood-spattered Memorial Day weekend — just days after the tragic school shooting in Uvalde, Texas.
Dozens of victims — including 13 in Philadelphia alone — lost their lives with violence spiraling across the nation. . . Chicago saw at least six people were killed over the weekend and another 34 injured. . . Maryland suffered at least four shooting deaths, including a 17-year-old boy and two men involved in a separate triple shooting in Baltimore. . .
. . . A gunman opened fire at a festival in Oklahoma Saturday night, killing one and injuring seven others. The suspect, Skyler Buckner, 26, later turned himself in.
In New York, two people were fatally shot in separate Brooklyn incidents over the weekend, according to cops.
There were also gunshot fatalities in cities including Tampa, Memphis, Fresno and Atlanta.
You know, I’m starting to utterly loathe the expression “gun violence” because the gun is the least important part of the equation. It’s the violence, stupid. But that’s not what this is all about and never has been. And as if on cue, like radioactive zombie alien herpes, Justin “Castreau-cesu” Trudeau points the way.
“New gun control legislation the federal government tabled today includes a national freeze on the purchase, sale, importation and transfer of handguns in Canada — the government’s most ambitious attempt yet to restrict access to firearms in this country,” the CBC reported. “While the proposal falls short of a full ban on handguns, it would effectively limit the number of them in Canada. . . ”
. . . Trudeau claimed that the gun violence was on the rise so that meant it was his “duty to keep taking action.” Trudeau previously used efforts to implement new gun control measures to distract from his blackface scandal in which photos emerged that showed him on multiple occasions wearing racist blackface.
Trudeau’s remarks come after Democrat [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden appeared to take aim at handguns Monday on Memorial Day, claiming that a 9mm bullet, which is the most popular handgun caliber, “blows the lung out of the body.”
Not five months ago, Castreauc-escu and some broad who’s his chief reichsminister (I forget her accursed name) seized the bank accounts and assets of the truckers who convoyed to Ottawa to protest the Chinese COVID lockdowns and mandates. I think it is safe to assume that all of them were unarmed, or if some were armed, the protest was actually peaceful, and not “mostly peaceful” as in the 2020 summer of love in the wake of George Floyd’s demise down here. But what would happen if they were armed and their intentions were not just “mostly peaceful” but “incredibly peaceful?” Look what’s going on in Sri Lanka in the wake of forcing organic farming and other green madness on the citizenry. Starvation and worse. Think that that can’t happen here? I hate to be the bearer of bad news (although that can be rightly assumed to be my job description) but it’s already happening here.
Castreau-cescu’s Canada is a harbinger. As for us, the only thing that really is preventing this illegitimate junta from doing anything it wants is the fact that a very large percentage of the 330 million of us are armed with perhaps double or triple that number in weapons and God knows the number of rounds of ammunition. While what happened at the Loudon County school board and the reaction to Nina Skankowicz and the paused Ministry of Truth might have been figurative shots across the bow, what will it take to cause all of us en masse to “break glass, pull handle” as it were? The 2020 election was indeed a shock and we let it slide. They did it before and they damn well know they can do it again.
The last thing I wish for in this life is to see the day when the shooting starts. But that said, I’d feel a whole lot better if I knew that there was an actual red line and not an Obama red line.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “Gun confiscation from overwhelmingly law-biding legal gun owners makes about as much sense as locking down the healthy during a relatively minor viral epidemic. Oh wait… the problem isn’t ‘gun violence,’ it’s the enforced emasculation of teenage American males via liberalism, feminism, academia, psychiatry, pharmacology, and the media, which all too often explodes in inchoate rage.” Forget Guns. Whatever Happened to Men?
- Richard Fernandez: “The most singular aspect of the rise of Woke mumbo jumbo is its relationship with the astonishing technological development that sustains it; enabling what may be called a ‘sword and sorcery’ regime. Quasi-theocracies are upheld by technology so advanced it appears to be magic, at least to the general public, who have only a vague and awestruck knowledge of the mechanisms involved.” The Woke Have Confused Sword and Sorcery
- Julie Kelly: “Rewarding the FBI with a half-billion in tax dollars would not just be a slap in the face to Republican voters but also to every victim of the FBI’s shoddy, unaccountable practices.” No, Senate Republicans, the FBI Does Not Deserve a Raise
- Naomi Wolf: “It’s really true: they know they are killing the babies.” Dear Friends, Sorry to Announce a Genocide
SECOND AMENDMENT, UVALDE MASS MURDER
- “Biden made this statement while telling reporters about a Senate briefing he had received regarding gunshot wounds.” Biden Criticizes “High Caliber Weapons,” Says 9mm Bullet “Blows the Lung Out”
- Media stories insinuated that Biden was beloved during the visit in his role as “Comforter in Chief” while Texas Gov. Greg Abbott was allegedly reviled by his own people. But the articles painted a distorted, incomplete picture of the mixed reactions to Biden during his trip to Uvalde. Joe Biden Receives Mixture of Boos, Jeers, and “Thank Yous” During Visit to Uvalde
- “The shooter was known for hurting cats,” he said. “He liked hurting animals. I’m told he killed the cats and carried around the bag of bodies for shits and giggles.” Horrifying Video Emerges of Beast Who Attacked Texas Elementary School
- “Some of them: Schools can no longer be soft targets, institutionalization will need to come into play, and police will need to relearn what their job is.” Uvalde and the Lessons We Refuse to Learn
* * * * *
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Certain common-sense measures might prevent some these horrific incidents in the future.” School Shootings – Beyond the Hype and Spin
- “Will trans advocates use the Texas massacre as an excuse for more gender indoctrination?”Children at Risk: School Shooters and Other Dangers
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Senator labels Biden’s ‘Domestic Terror Bill’ “insulting” Video: Rand Paul Slams “Democrat Plan to Brand Police, Soldiers as White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis”
- “Behind all the frenzied virtue-signaling and ritualistic condemnations, it is hard not to discern loads of malice; and it is directed mostly by white people against other white people.” The Anti-White Racism of Leftist Whites
- Larry Elder: “Will we ever be able to put it to rest?” The Trump Charlottesville Lie Just Won’t Die
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The passenger — dressed in a poorly-fitted white hoodie — is shown storming throughout the subway car as other riders attempted to avoid him or her. The passenger abruptly sat down next to a woman; when she tried to get up and leave, the passenger grabbed her hair and yanked her back into her seat.” Viral Video Shows NYC Subway Passenger Grabbing Woman’s Hair as She Begs Unresponsive Onlookers for Help
- Terry Jeffrey: “The 79 murders committed in the District of Columbia as of May 27 of this year exceeds the 73 murders that were committed as of May 27 of 2021—even though the number of murders committed throughout 2021 in D.C. ended up hitting an 18-year high of 226.” (but, but, but, but, Uvalde!!! – jjs) 79 People Murdered in Washington, D.C. So Far This Year; 45 of Those Murders Remain Unsolved
- “It used to be sort of unusual and notable to see someone flee or to see someone simply choose not to stop on a traffic stop. Now it’s becoming incredibly common,” executive director of the Washington Association of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs Steve Strachan added.‘Something’s Changed’: People Won’t Stop For Washington State Police After Post-George Floyd Law Restricts When Cops Can Pursue
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- $4.619: “Last year, gas prices were averaging around $3 per gallon, and in May of 2020, gas prices were around $1.77 cents.” Gas Prices Soar to Record High on Memorial Day
- “High gas prices and car prices are part of the plan.” Biden’s War on Driving
- “The FDA’s bungling during [Chinese] COVID (insisting on devising its own tests, which didn’t work, for starters) already had us demanding reform. The current majorities in Washington may have no interest in that, but this new fiasco should put the issue top of the agenda for the folks who win in November.” (for me, reform means abolition – jjs) The FDA’s Baby Formula Fiasco Continues
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “There isn’t a single Wikipedia page that you can open about a Muslim leader, in the U.S. and abroad, where you will not read something so atrocious that you do not want to associate yourself with them. It doesn’t matter which article you read about this convention, every single Muslim convention, about me, every other leader, you will be shocked to see what people are saying about us, and how we actually see ourselves.” (I understand this was the refrain in a Nuremberg courtroom in 1946 – jjs) Comedy Gold! Get This, Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Complains About Media Bias in Speech to Organization Repeatedly Accused of Terrorist Ties
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “More automation and more robots mean that American workers and companies can get more work done in less time — and so earn higher wages for themselves and their families.”NY Times: Fewer Illegal Farmworkers Encourages Innovation, Higher Productivity in Agriculture
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Gosh, what a surprise.” REVEALED: Fauci’s Recent, $10M Monkeypox Grant
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Does anybody understand how these shots work?” How the Chinese COVID Vaccines Kill
- The same WHO that is attempting to control our and the rest of the world’s healthcare infrastructure? What could possibly be wrong with that? China Elected to World Health Organization Executive Board
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “No word on whether that was on the menu at Davos.” World Economic Forum Urges People to Eat Seaweed, Algae and Cacti to Save the Planet
- “the State Water Resources Control Board unanimously voted to implement a statewide watering ban for ornamental lawns at businesses and commercial properties as residents brace for a prolonged drought, the driest drought of its length in 1,200 years. Local government will also be required to reduce water use by up to 20 percent.” After Nixing 50-Million-Gallon-a-Day Desalination Plant, California Demands Residents Use Less Water
- “The power of environmentalists is out of control, and private-sector unions are one of the only forces in California with the power to stand up to them—if they choose to do so.” (another opportunity that the GOP will totally blow – jjs) How Unions Can Help (and Hinder) the Abundance Choice
- “Muskhate: The Sierra Club and other environmental groups have now sued a variety of local Boca Chica government agencies for periodically closing the beaches during hazardous SpaceX operations.” Environmentalists Sue Local Boca Chica Officials for Closing Beaches for SpaceX
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Additionally, “As the Supreme Court prepares to hear a case challenging Harvard’s race-conscious admissions, graduating seniors still largely report support of affirmative action.”Only 6.4 Percent of Harvard Grads Lean Conservative Upon Graduation
- “‘Our enthusiasm for the First Amendment will not wane; we will not stop paying attention,’ said mom Stephanie Lundquist-Arora.” Fairfax, Va. Parents Rally Against Policy Punishing Their Middle-Schoolers for Calling Boys Boys and Girls Girls
- “There is a distinction in academia between a university and a seminary. At a seminary one usually explores or confirms a faith, dogma, or theological belief of some sort. Universities are supposed to be much different.” Latin American Studies at The Ohio State University
- “Ramazanova and her family fled Russia thirteen years ago and came to the U.S. in the hope of finding freedom of speech and religion. Unfortunately, the new America she came to is increasingly run by the same kind of thugs and goons that run Russia. That she needs to go to court to defend her right to free speech against a university is appalling.” Today’s Blacklisted American: College Punishes Student for Telling Others About Her Religious Exemption From Chinese COVID Jab
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Can you guess what they did with the evidence?” Trump Video: What 2000 MulesExposed Was Given to GA Officials
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Jonathan Greenblatt, someone of whom we have been highly critical, finally is speaking out against leftwing anti-Zionism.” (sorry, guys, but Greenblatt is not to be trusted at all – jjs)Anti-Zionism As Poorly-Disguised Anti-Semitism, ADL Leader Finally Getting Serious
- “Additionally, Biden is underwater with independent respondents — one of the blocs in the country that have become increasingly important to win elections over the years. Only 22 percent of independent respondents say they approve of Biden, while 65 percent disapprove, with 13 percent having no opinion.” Poll: Joe Biden’s Job Approval Underwater in 47 States — 34% Overall
- “May’s result marks the lowest level of satisfaction since January of 2021, shortly after the riot at the U.S. Capitol, Gallup reports.” Gallup: Only 16% of Adults Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
- “We are hoping that we can have a candidate that doesn’t have varying distractions,” said frequent CNN contributor and former Kamala for President backer Bakari Sellers. Dem Election-Year Infighting Escalates as Rancida Taliban Faces Pro-Israel Primary Challenger
- “As important as it is to prosecute drunk driving, the Pelosi family’s continuing history of insider trading — and Nancy’s refusal to debate any challengers since 1987 — are frankly even more scandalous,” Buttar alleged.” (he’s 100% right, but he’s also a 100% Maoist freak – jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi Challenger Shahid Buttar Rips “Corrupt Oligarch” House Speaker After Hubby’s DUI
- “Pennsylvania Democrat congresswoman Susan Wild earlier this month chose a treacherous place to join a virtual campaign event—the middle of the road, where she was recorded zooming through traffic as her dog watched on in the passenger seat.” Susan Gone Wild: Pennsylvania Dem Zooms Into Campaign Event While Driving, Video Shows
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “A tough test for Bennett’s statesmanship.” Israel’s Tightrope Act Between America and Russia
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- [Castreau-cescu] claimed that the gun violence was on the rise so that meant it was his “duty to keep taking action.” Canada Introducing New Extreme Gun Control Measures
- “There’s something missing when it comes to the claim that more than 200 hundred indigenous children died while under the Canadian government’s care.” Was Canada’s Orgy of Self-Recrimination Over. . . Nothing?
- “It hasn’t been a good month for the Mullahs.” Iran’s World of Woe
- “Hint, it isn’t the corrupt medieval dictatorship.” (someone remind Doug Bandow who and what is running our government – jjs) US Should Remind Saudi Arabia Which Country Is the Superpower
- “They usually dressed like us, you and me.” Ukrainian Women in Sweden Told to Dress Modestly to Not “Provoke” Muslim Men
- “Has Colombia dodged a leftist bullet?” Maybe the Voters Can Save Colombia
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “This [junta] is lost at sea.” Biden’s Navy Secretary: The Existential Threat Is Climate Change
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “New Mexico largest wildfire only now nearing 50% containment mark.” Massive New Mexico Wildfire Traced to U.S. Forest Service Planned Burns
- “How charges and fines drive government growth.” The Empire of Fees
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “When someone in the next few years screams ‘This must be stopped to save humanity!’ recognize that the screamer is not interested in saving anyone. Their only goal will be to deny others the right to fulfill their dreams. Such nay-sayers should always be treated, at the least, with great skepticism. More properly they should be taken by the neck and shown the door. Their only achievement is to hurt others, and to deny the rest of us the benefits of a grander future. Such negativity should never be rewarded.” The New Satellite Industry, Energized By Freedom
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The advertisement has been removed and the event will not take place. Ramstein leaders strive to foster a culture based on inclusion where all people are treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their political views, color of their skin, or sexual orientation. The base’s established processes will ensure all future special observance events are properly reviewed and approved prior to advertisement,” the spokesperson said.” US Air Force Base Cancels Drag Story Hour After Post Millennial Exposé
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The wig-wearing man demanded that people think of planet Earth as he smeared cake on the protective glass surrounding the famous Renaissance painting hanging the Paris museum, according to the Associated Press (AP).” Man Disguised as Old Lady Throws Cake at One of World’s Most Famous Paintings
- “When anything goes wrong in America, our liberal friends are first on the hustings to assign the blame to corporations or right-wing extremists.” America Today: Liberals Did It
- Christian Toto: “Action star’s indie western completes her improbable comeback story.”Uncanceled: Gina Carano’s Terror on the Prairie Lands June Release
HITHER & YON
- “The U.S. and Tunisia signed a memorandum in which the U.S. will be allowed to exhume the remains of unknown soldiers for repatriation to be identified and reunited with their families.” Thousands Of Missing WWII Soldier Remains To Return To US From Tunisia
- “Here are the stories of five military commanders whose deaths in the call of duty merit our attention.” Five Commanders to Honor This Memorial Day
- “Memorial Day takes on its deepest meaning when we connect it with our heritage and roots.” By Keeping the Past Alive, Memorial Day Can Help Us Save the Future
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.