Good morning, kids. Wednesday and I’ve often noted the striking similarities between Islam and Leftism. Strategically, both seek to establish a paradise on earth, i.e. world domination, via absolute conformity, subjugation or, failing that, death to those who refuse to submit. This is of course an alliance of convenience in the war to bring about the reversal of the past 2,000 years of Judeo-Christian human progress. Its most shining example is (or was) the United States of America, politically, culturally and spiritually.
Islam’s “enemy of my enemy” axiom being in full effect for the duration, at least on their part, on a tactical level, there seems to be a strict division of labor. Islamists go for the throat, while Leftists have gone straight for the scrotum, figuratively and quite literally.
Gun confiscation from overwhelmingly law-biding legal gun owners makes about as much sense as locking down the healthy during a relatively minor viral epidemic. Oh wait…
. . . No, the problem isn’t “gun violence,” it’s the enforced emasculation of teenage American males via liberalism, feminism, academia, psychiatry, pharmacology, and the media, which all too often explodes in inchoate rage. Innate female impulses and values are critical to civilizational formation, but they are antithetical to civilizational preservation, prizing collectivism over individuality, shared instead of personal responsibility, and constant, generally irrational fears for physical and emotional safety. (“Safety” on line? Twitter can instantly “suspend” you permanently and Facebook can send you to Sugarmountain Prison on the spot for unspecified “harassment,” but the Uvalde shooter can yap on social media about his desire to assault a school and nothing happens to him, algorithmically speaking.) There has never been a successful matriarchy in Western history and there never will be. Neither sex would or should want it. And as for the 19th Amendment and its effect on American history, don’t get me started…
. . . The sight of the lard-bottomed Uvalde cops standing around while a punk with reasons was murdering the town’s children is one we won’t soon forget. Not a real man among them, and that goes for the women on the force too. Hey—a guy could get killed charging an “active shooter.” (The only adult who showed any gumption was the woman who acted on her maternal instincts and rescued her own children.) But if the first consideration of your local cops is for their own safety, get new cops pronto. Just because courts have consistently ruled the police have no affirmative duty to come to your aid—that “protect and serve” thing? Just kidding!—doesn’t mean you have an affirmative duty to become a victim.
Their job is to collect the bodies after the carnage stops and then “solve” the crime. Your job is to make sure it doesn’t happen in the first place. That is, if you’re man enough.
And that is the question, isn’t it? In the wake of so-called “first wave feminism,” there occurred a cultural shift starting about 20 years ago. From being portrayed in commercials as comic boobs who can’t do anything right to outright violent monsters who rape, make war and destroy the environment, anything and everything male was targeted for termination. That includes the notion of the nuclear family, which is a not only a pillar of American society, but it is the natural order of things that creates the most cohesive and stable society, and stable individuals. QED.
19 years ago, a middle-aged unemployed taxi driver carrying two milk cartons full of gasoline walked onto a South Korean subway and started a fire that killed 192 people. That was not a milk carton problem. Nor was it a gasoline problem.
6 years ago, a Muslim terrorist drove a truck into a Bastille Day event in Nice, France killing 86 and wounding over 400 other people. Body parts were being pried out of his wheel wells. That was not a truck problem.
Across the long stretch of human history, millions of people were killed long before the invention of firearms, in often cruder and far more brutal ways. Back then we lacked CNN, but people generally understood that this was not due to the invention of smithing, but the problem of evil. The problem with evil is that it requires us to believe in good.
Modern people are unwilling to believe in G-d, and so they believe instead in government. And they are convinced that the god of government can fix everything if we only give it the power.
The trouble is that while people may not believe in evil, evil very much believes in them . . .
. . . Evil is a human void. It’s the egotistical emptiness that remains in the absence of good. To defeat it, we would have to conceive of good. We would have to retell the stories of the mass shootings, of crime in general, as a struggle between good and evil. Not all that long ago, we had a society capable of telling that story. These days we are more likely to celebrate evil.
The Left believes that government is god and it conceives of evil as disobedience to government. The gun control debate reduces evil to the NRA and anyone who won’t obey and hand over their guns. “Do you want more kids to die?” the gun controllers demand.
But good and evil don’t come from a gun. Nor do they come from the government.
The reduction of individual choices to mechanical abstractions, shootings to guns, individual acts to society, is the mark of elites who want to rule the world, yet can’t understand people.
There’s no formula more likely to convince people that their acts have no value, their lives no purpose, and that whatever they do doesn’t matter in any larger sense. And so evil is born.
At the risk of going off on a tangent, the unsurprising yet nevertheless rage-inducing verdict in the Michael Sussmann trial once again illustrates not just that there is a two-tiered system of justice in this nation but that there is no longer a justice system, period. We are rapidly devolving into a totalitarian dictatorship where there is a favored class of warders and the rest of us the inmates. And of that group, there are those to recognize this and those who just stick their heads in the sand.
Margot Cleveland is an outstanding journalist in the true meaning of that word. She has been covering the Shampeachment/Russia Collusion Hoax beat for a long time now, and her work has been invaluable and in time, will serve as an accurate timeline and testament to what brought down the nation. But her conclusion, along with others, insofar as the insult of a rigged jury finding Clinton mouthpiece Michael Sussmann not guilty is just way off, to say the least.
So, measuring Durham’s performance by the outcome in United States v. Sussmann would be a mistake. Also, especially in the case of an acquittal, it would ignore the valuable information exposed related to the broader Spygate scandal. Using that gauge as a measure, the special counsel’s office succeeded wildly. . .
. . .As with Sussmann, whether Joffe ever faces charges or a conviction says nothing of the success of the Durham investigation. To date, the special counsel has succeeded in exposing Hillary Clinton’s role in the hoax—and that the Alfa Bank hoax was real and spectacularly scandalous.
Between those two paragraphs, she goes into a very granular and detailed analysis/recap of both what the trial brought out and in point of fact what was gradually revealed over the course of the past five years. But that said, the salient point that I think she misses, and it’s a big one, is that the media, discredited though it might be, will still use this verdict to perpetuate the myth of Russia Collusion by Trump, Hillary’s innocence and worst of all, that our law enforcement and intel agencies that actively created these smears and lies to bring Trump and America down are as pure as the wind-driven snow.
The question is, will most Americans believe that? I can make arguments both ways. Psaki-Psircling back, when no doubt the same agencies at the behest of the junta yet again attempt to sabotage elections or engage in other acts of tyranny and repression up to and including “buying back” our firearms, will their be enough testicular fortitude left to resist that via what Jefferson, Madison et al had in mind? Or are we all James Buchanan now?
Look at what happened in New York City last week; a woman was being absolutely terrorized on a subway train by a psycho and no one – not a single person male or female but especially male – got up and banded together to subdue that animal. What did they do? Whip out their cell phones to make videos.
Old and busted = “Let’s roll!”
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “You’ll eat the bugs and you’ll be happy.” Schools to Make Kids Eat Bugs in Climate Change Brainwashing “Experiment”
- “What happens when some of the worst people on Earth gather to talk about their ideas? Nothing good.” The Devils of Davos
- “A female news anchor wonders why hordes of men didn’t rush to defend a woman from harassment on the New York subway.” Where Are All the Men?
- Daniel Greenfield: “People may not believe in evil, but evil believes in them.” Uvalde and the Problem of Evil
SECOND AMENDMENT, UVALDE MASS MURDER
- “We need your guidance.” (Ardern is a tyrant who kept the Kiwi’s chained to a radiator during the phony-demic – jjs) “We Need Your Guidance” — Joe Biden Meets with New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Gun Control and Online Extremism
- “To congressional Republicans — don’t screw over your own voters if you want to win a majority this fall.” The Stupid Party Had Better Get Smart on Guns
- Spokes-idiot Jew-hater Karine Jean Pierre: “I know there’s been conversation about hardening schools. That is not something that he believes in. He believes that we should be able to give teachers the resources to be able to do the job that they’re meant to do at schools.” Biden Does Not Support “Hardening Schools” to Protect Children From Mass Shooters
- David Harsanyi: “… among many other issues.” Democrats Are Fooling Themselves On Guns
- “You sign up to respond to those kinds of situations,” Juan Torres, a U.S. Army veteran who knew Arredondo from high school, told the AP. “If you are scared, then don’t be a police officer. Go flip burgers.” Walls Are Closing In on Uvalde’s Police Chief as Resident Rage Explodes
- Parents and the Second Amendment will be found to be guilty. DOJ to Conduct “Critical Incident Review” of Uvalde Police Response to Robb Elementary School Massacre
- “It’s the gun of choice—but who is making that choice?” Why Do So Many Mass Shootings Involve an AR-15?
- “No shooting at a school is going to be stopped by gun control laws. They are going to be stopped by a variety of fairly simple on-site measures, including arming law-abiding citizens–in this case specifically teachers–and empowering them to protect our children, schools, and communities. A majority of voters see this clearly, despite the relentless propaganda by people who want to confiscate the guns of law-abiding citizens.” Majority of Americans Believe Armed Educators Make Schools Safer
- She described what she remembered from April 12, 2022: “I saw an empty seat and a man dressed like an MTA worker told me, ‘Don’t sit there,’ and I saw the seats were wet. I sat four or five seats away and then I heard someone yell, ‘Oh shit, run!’” New York City Subway Shooting Victim Filing Suit Against Glock
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “In his 88-page lawsuit, Navarro named defendants including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, all members of the Inquisition and U.S. attorney for Washington, D.C. Matthew Graves, Just the News reports. Navarro argues that the Inquisition is ‘neither duly authorized nor properly constituted and therefore its legislative acts, including its subpoena issued to me…are therefore ultra vires, unlawful, and unenforceable.’” Former Trump Adviser Peter Navarro Files Lawsuit Over Grand Jury Subpoena
- Moloch is correct, but not the way he states; he and his cohorts stole an election, then created a Reichstag Fire event to seal the overthrow and persecute innocent American patriots. That must never ever be downplayed. AG Garland Warns Harvard Grads, “Magnitude” of January 6 Must Not Be “Downplayed or Understated”
- IN SHORT: A deranged teen walks into an elementary school and commits the unspeakable and we can all agree that it is horrific. But you on the Left wasted no time blaming conservatives. On the other hand, you unleashed your monsters with guns and an armory of other weapons on people across the country and cheered them on. You snakes and brood of vipers.” An Appetite for Destruction
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Okay, you’ve probably figured out that the bit about the guns firing themselves is meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but that list of shootings is very real, and blaming the guns themselves is de rigueur on the Left, so you get the idea.” You’d Think Ten Guns Fired Themselves and Injured 10 People in One Day in Portland
- “Biden’s new executive order likely won’t satisfy anti-police activists and duplicates many reforms already underway at the state and local level.” Playing Catch-up on Policing Reform
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- “Calm before the storm.” Gas Prices 45 Cents Higher than One Month Ago
- “Biden has repeatedly blamed Russia’s war with Ukraine for inflation in the U.S., which he refers to as ‘Putin’s price hike.’ The phrase has been echoed by the White House and by some in the media. Prices rose 55% from the day Biden took office to the day before Putin decided to invade Ukraine, according to Forbes.” POLL: Most Americans Blame Biden For Rampant Inflation
- Daniel Greenfield: “33 cents a gallon for gas companies, $1.41 in taxes for the government.”High Gas Prices are Caused by Governments, Not Companies
- “After playing clips of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden in 2021 predicting inflation would be temporary and Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell predicting that inflation wouldn’t rise to major levels, co-host Victor Blackwell asked, ‘Those expectations, clearly wrong. Does the White House acknowledge that it got it wrong for too long? . . .’”WH Economic Adviser Rouse: We Misjudged Inflation Because Thinking “Was Tied to the Pandemic” – We’re “Still in the Midst of” Pandemic
- No wonder there’s no end to America’s supply chain issues.” White House Supply Chain Advisor Is a World Economic Forum Climate Change Activist Who Worked at Hunter Biden’s Think Tank
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Despite CNN’s definition, semi-automatic rifles, including commercial versions of AR-15’s, are not generally classified as assault weapons. The U.S. Army defines an assault rifle as ‘short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachinegun and rifle cartridges,’ according to the National Rifle Association (NRA). CNN Just Invents the Definition of an Assault Rifle
- “CCP-controlled company wants to buy American media outlet.” China Could Use ForbesTo Push Communist Propaganda, Senators Warn
- “Liverpool fans were blamed for the chaos that unfolded before the Champions League final. But footage and eyewitness reports speak to how gangs of migrant men from the local area were responsible for countless violent assaults and robberies, as well as rushing security to illegally enter the stadium.” What Really Happened Before the Champions League Final
- “Bring a gun to a knife fight: When the Cumberland Crossing HOA in Ohio demanded that resident Thomas DiSario take down the thin blue line flag he had been flying for five years to honor his son — who had been a policeman killed in the line of duty — he not only refused, all his neighbors rallied in support by raising their own flags throughout the neighborhood.” Pushback: HOA Demands Flag Be Removed, Neighbors Rally and Raise Their Own Flags
- “The key is in the bullet that Palestinians refuse to surrender for examination.” Why CNN’s Claim that the IDF Killed Shireen Abu Akleh in a “Targeted Attack” is False
- The report went on to say that throughout the statement, every incidence where the pronouns “he” or “him” had been used, the BBC altered the language to read “they” or “them” instead. BBC Changes Victim’s Statement to Avoid “Misgendering” Her Rapist
- The North Fund, a nonprofit group that has been using the alias “Accountable Tech” to organize a corporate boycott against Musk’s Twitter bid, is “not in good standing and is prohibited from engaging in conduct for which registration is required, including soliciting or disbursing charitable funds,” according to a delinquency notice sent in January to the group by California attorney general Rob Bonta (D.). Bonta said the group must file required financial disclosure records to be reinstated. California Bans Shadowy Group Behind Anti-Elon Musk Twitter Boycott
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The number of illegal aliens attempting to enter the United States, including those with criminal backgrounds, has skyrocketed since [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden took office. In the 2021 fiscal year, 488 illegal aliens with sex crime convictions were arrested at the southern border compared with just 156 in the 2020 fiscal year and 58 in the 2019 fiscal year.” (they were later released after being identified as Bob Menendez and Bill Clinton – jjs) Two Deported Sex Criminals Nabbed in Less Than 24 Hours on Southern Border
- “Afraid of my country.” Here Are the Most Shocking Things I Saw in My Night at the Border
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “New Zealand Prime Minister also tests positive for [Chinese] COVID.” California Gov. Newsom Joins Long List of Vaccine Enthusiasts to Come Down with Chinese COVID
- “66 percent increase in mortality rates for those who were unable to get full checks.”Report: More Than 3,000 Diabetics in UK DIED Because of Chinese COVID Lockdowns
- “From Luxor to Los Angeles, how I was able to dispel the lies with common sense and you can, too.” The Story of Chinese COVID Cries Out for Common Sense
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Since everything that needs electricity is made from oil derivatives, there will be nothing new to power without more crude.” Without Fossil Fuels, There Is No Need For Electricity
- “A climate policy that subordinates all other competing interests to environmental goals is unrealistic and undesirable.” Wholly Misplaced
- Jerome R. Corsi: “What we’re witnessing is a backdoor route to implement the Green New Deal policy that Congress could not pass.” Biden’s Energy Inflation Is No Accident
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “If a civil war breaks out, I say, if violent white mobs begin roaming the country as they have done in the past, I will not worry about precision shooting. I intend to sit on my porch with my legally acquired handgun and as much ammunition as I have and perhaps a bottle of Scotch and take them as they come.” (oh we’re all just quaking in our boots – jjs) Emerson College Promotes Professor Who Publicly Fantasized About Massacring White People
- Robert Spencer: “As absurd and self-contradictory as it is, the idea of calling property racist coincides neatly with the Marxist agenda that is energetically being advanced in universities today, and so Saida Grundy is not going to get any pushback from her colleagues. . . $58,000 to attend Boston University. And this is what you get.” (now you understand how Titty Caca AOC got her BA in economics – jjs) BU Professor Reveals This Week’s New Thing That’s Racist: Property
- “Brenda Danielle Reprieto entered the March CCSD meeting as the mother of a student and substitute teacher in the district. Within days of making a brief out-of-order comment while CCSD Board Chairwoman Kyla Cromer spoke, Reprieto was fired from her teaching position and barred from all school district property. While Cromer was defending keeping the explicit content in the library, Reprieto stated from the audience, ‘You should be arrested.’ In response, Cromer threatened, ‘You could be removed.’ In the chairwoman’s two and half minute speech, the exchange lasts approximately 10 seconds.” Georgia Mom Barred From School District Property After Speaking Out at School Board Meeting
- “[Chinese] COVID shutdowns. Teacher union dominance. Dumbed down curricula. The proliferation of low expectations. Education in America is unraveling very quickly.” The Unraveling of Education in America
- “The local school board is calling it ‘Transformative Education Professional Development & Grading’ but it’s really just implementing lower expectations for black kids, and robbing serious students of higher grades.” (transforming them into uneducated, illiterate slaves, i.e. “puttin’ y’all back in chains!” – jjs) Chicago-Area Liberals Fight to Keep Black Kids Uneducated by Implementing Extremely Low Race-Based Standards
- “The Supreme Court is considering a case challenging the affirmative action practices of Harvard and the University of North Carolina, and justices could potentially strike down the practice.” Is Affirmative Action Next For SCOTUS? Here’s How It Could Happen
- “Perhaps unsurprisingly, the leftist media has thus far failed to report about a Pensacola, Florida abortion facility state authorities recently shut down for numerous safety violations. But the American people need to know about the horrors one ‘doctor’ inflicted on numerous women who trusted him to terminate their pregnancies.” Gruesome Florida Discoveries Underscore Abortion’s Serious Risks To Women’s Bodies
- “Abortion is portrayed as pro-women, but the evidence shows that it carries serious risks.”Roe v. Women
- “With Roe gone, the question of whether abortion should continue would return to the states. We’ll learn from those debates who is and who isn’t truly upset about school shootings.” The Left’s Intellectual Inconsistency on Life
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Hans von Spakovsky: “Dinesh D’Souza’s 2,000 Mules raises forbidden questions.” The Fraud That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- “The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit reversed. A three-judge panel consisting of two Democrat-appointed judges and one Republican-appointed judge held that the relevant provision of state law violated federal law. The Philadelphia-based appeals court accordingly ordered that the undated ballots be counted.” Justice Samuel Alito Blocks Appeals Court Ruling on Counting Undated Ballots in Pennsylvania
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Measuring Special Counsel John Durham’s performance by the outcome in United States v. Sussmann would be a mistake.” Even Without the Jury Convicting Michael Sussmann, the Special Counsel Has Won (lots of respect for Ms. Cleveland but this headline is idiotic – jjs)
- “There’s only one rule in D.C. the Justice Department consistently enforces—all laws and norms exist to preserve and extend the Democrat Party’s monopoly over key institutions.”Clinton’s Plot Came Closer to Succeeding Than January 6 Ever Did (it did — in 2020 – jjs)
- “Though Sussmann being found guilty would have been a surprise outcome in the political environment that is Washington, D.C., the trial was not a waste of time by the Durham team. During the proceedings, John Durham smoked out that Hillary Clinton green-lighted the Trump-Russia Collusion scam. That admission came from the lips of her own 2016 campaign manager.” Sussmann Acquitted of Lying to FBI in Trump Russia Hoax, Delivering Big Loss to Special Counsel Durham
- “Enjoy your day.” Trump Gives Abrupt Ending After Going Off on Sussmann Verdict
- “Patel said that after Sussmann’s acquittal, his faith in the Justice Department was ‘completely gone.’” Kash Patel Calls on DOJ to Move Russia Hoax Trials Outside of D.C. After Sussman Verdict
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Attempting to censor the truth while promoting genocide.” U. Chicago SJP Condemns Pro-Israel Newsletter as “Hate Speech”
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Joe Biden last year called James Biden, ‘my brother Jimmy, who fixes everything.’ James told the WaPo the term means ethical protection of the Biden family.” James Biden: “Offensive” to Be Called Family “Fixer” as Joe Biden Dubbed
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “’This is a bad stretch — better slow down,’ David is said to have told his brother.” (won’t come back from Dead Man’s Curve . . . – jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Killed His Older Brother in 1957 Sports Car Crash: Report
- “Oz, a television host and surgeon, currently leads McCormick, a former Bush official and hedge fund executive, by fewer than 1,000 votes. The Pennsylvania Department of State ordered a recount in accordance with commonwealth law, which mandates recounts when candidates finish within 0.5% of one another.” Pennsylvania Court Hears Arguments That Could Decide Oz-McCormick Contest
- “Post-midterm shakeup likely as Biden’s [so-called quote-unquote] presidency flounders”Damage Control: Harvey Weinstein Adviser and Gorn-Hybrid Anita Dunn in Line to Become White House Chief of Staff
- “Blaxit.” White House Sees Massive Exodus of Black Staffers
- Michael Goodwin: “The overarching theme is that the president feels himself to be a victim of circumstances, friends and opponents. He believes he doesn’t get enough credit for what he views as accomplishments, Republicans don’t get enough blame for his failures and fellow Democrats don’t go on television enough to defend him. He sounds like a lonely man. And a very confused one.” The U.S. Loves a Winner, Not a Whiner, Joe Biden
- Thad McCotter: “Whether former President Donald Trump decides to again seek the Oval Office, in the interim between any announcement (one way or the other), he is compelled to make a raft of political decisions. These, in turn, spur and shape other political decisions and, of course, intensify speculation about the ultimate question of whether he runs in 2024.” Mr. Trump Threads His Needle
- “It has been hard to fathom why the Jews would embrace Democrat ideology so as to plant the seeds of their own economic and cultural destruction.” What Predisposes Jews to Vote for Democrats?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “I’ve decided that we will provide the Ukrainians with more advanced rocket systems and munitions that will enable them to more precisely strike key targets on the battlefield in Ukraine.” (somebody ask Ron Klain what happens when the Ukies ignore our restrictions and actually fire them onto Russian territory – jjs) Biden Announces He Will Send Advanced Rocket Systems to Ukraine
- David “Spengler” Goldman: “Russia never will permit the integration of Ukraine into NATO; were it to come to that, Russia would use force, and the West would stand by cursing. But Russia will settle for half a loaf, namely a Russian-allied Eastern Ukraine. Whatever we do, Ukraine will continue its slow, sad slide into oblivion. The diplomats have the dour duty of managing this decline with the minimum of friction.” “It Became Necessary to Destroy the Country to Save It”
- “Where exactly Congress’s appropriated funds for Ukraine will ultimately come from remains a mystery.” GOP Neocons Unclear On Where $40 Billion For Ukraine Will Come From
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Monday incursion came one week after the White House walked back [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s comment that the United States would ‘get involved militarily to defend Taiwan’ in case of a Chinese attack.” In Major Escalation, China Flies 30 Fighter Jets Into Taiwan’s Air Defense Zone
- “He sees full well what China is up to yet thinks appeasement and détente will somehow save the day.” Secretary of State Blinken “Blinks” in Our Eyeball-to-Eyeball China Challenge
- “The Biden [junta’s] approach to the issue of Taiwan and China is clouded in confusion.”Time for Strategic Clarity on Taiwan
- “As Biden [junta] turns blind eye to sanctions, China and Iran cash in.” Exposed: How China Helps Iran Evade Sanctions Through Multibillion-Dollar Oil Scheme
- “U.N. high commissioner for human rights Michelle Bachelet closed out her six-day visit to China last week with a speech that praised Communist Party officials, failed to acknowledge evidence of state-orchestrated repression and torture against Uyghurs, and mimicked CCP framing of China’s detainment of Uyghurs as counterterrorist measures.” China Propaganda Outlet Uses UN Human Rights Chief as Tool To Whitewash Beijing’s Genocide
- “Hungary is exempt from EU’s plan to block Russian pipeline oil.” Ukraine: Russia Captures Half of Severodonetsk, EU Compromises to Ban Some Russian Oil Imports
- “North Korea will only head the forum for 4 weeks. However, the memes, mockery, and ridicule of the United Nations will be enduring.” North Korea to Chair . . . United Nation’s Conference on Disarmament
- Raymond Ibrahim: “He doesn’t waste time with talk of Islam offending ‘Western values’ like ‘inclusion’ and ‘gender equality.’ He hits Islam where it hurts.” This Octogenarian Priest Is the Bane of Islam
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Twitter users were quick to criticize the mayor’s plan for prioritizing certain homeless people based on their gender identity.” SF Mayor London “In-” Breed Announces 5-Year-Plan To End Homelessness For People With Specific Gender Identity, Gets Blasted
- “A complicated phenomenon that owes to many causes, homelessness can nevertheless be worsened by bad housing policy.” Homelessness and Housing
- “Daniel Douglas, the highest-paid lifeguard, made $510,283, up from $442,712 in 2020. He earned more than 1,000 of his fellow lifeguards, with a salary of $150,054, added perks of $28,661, benefits in the amount of $85,508, and $246,060 in overtime compensation.” (the usual suspects to demand more black, female, transgender and black-female-transgender lifeguards in 5, 4, 3, 2 . . . – jjs) Los Angeles County Lifeguards Earn Mega Salaries
- “Today, New Yorkers have become so callous and reluctant to intervene that people are pretty much on their own. As of now, it’s a toss-up whether there remains the will, the morality, and the seriousness to save the city once again.” (“New York is a dying city. You said so yourself!”: Annie Hall, 1977 – jjs) Dystopian Viral Videos Stream Out of Decaying New York City
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Knowing that this is already a disastrous political climate for their party, 26 vulnerable House Democrats are trying to stave off the expiration of the subsidies. They sent a letter to House leadership, urging them to extend the allowance.” Obamacare Premium Increase Could Devastate Democrats in Midterms
- “The lockdown of youth athletics has taken a steep toll on physical and mental fitness.”Give Kids a Sporting Chance
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The previous five delays had each been month-long. This two-week delay strongly suggests that the bureaucrats are getting close to a final agreement. Whether that means SpaceX will receive an approval, which is what the initial draft had suggested back in December, or be blocked, we shall have to see. A statement SpaceX CEO Gwynne Shotwell in mid-May that the company would be ready to launch Starship by June suggests it will be an approval.”FAA Once Again Delays Approval for Launching Starship From Boca Chica
- “Essentially, a pulsar with this length rotation was not expected, and its existence throws a wrench into present theories about their formation and evolution. That its existence might provide a link between neutron stars, magnetars, and the as-yet unexplained fast radio bursts, however, is very intriguing.” Astronomers Discover Pulsar With Slowest Rotation Rate of Any Known Neutron Star
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “University students majoring in social sciences and humanities were found to be about 10 points more LGBT than those studying STEM. 52% of students taking ‘highly political’ majors, such as race or gender studies, identify as LGBT.” (homo-face is the new blackface? – jjs)The Rapid Uptick In LGBT Identification Is Driven By People Who Are Actually Straight, Report Finds
- “The APP video is a campaign ad highlighting Mace’s progressive support for transgender ideology. She is up for reelection and faces former President Donald Trump-endorsed primary opponent Katie Arrington on June 14.” Matt Gaetz Rips GOP Colleague With a Three-Word Tweet
- “Beginning in the womb, men are bathed in testosterone and puberty accelerates that. Men on average have broader shoulders, bigger hands and longer torsos, and greater lung and heart capacity. Muscles are denser,” the Times acknowledged while speaking to Dr. Michael Joyner of the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Even the New York Times Admits Biological Men Have a Huge Advantage Over Women in Sports
- “To hold what they are saying is heretical. They’re leading people into heresy, to their great harm.” Cardinal Burke Calls for Removal of German Bishops Teaching Heresy on Homosexuality, Female Priests
- “’Girlhood’ reduces the history of American girlhood down to feminist activism, provoking contempt rather than pride in our nation’s legacy.” Smithsonian Exhibit Reduces American Women’s History To Cheap, Ideological Falsehoods
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Audience members hoping to watch needy men shake their chili cheese burritos will have to be 18 years old to enter. Members of Taco Bell’s reward group, “Fire Tier,” will have the first “crack” (heh-heh) at the chance for tickets. Taco Bell: Come for the Diarrhea, Stay for the Drag Show
- “The existential threat to America today is the ‘woke’ financial establishment.” Challenging the Woke Financial Establishment
- Christian Toto: “Convicted liar Jussie Smollett gets swift second chance without apologies.”Jussie’s Back — What About Roseanne?
- “It is our own individual responsibility that must play a part in saving the order of things.”Confronting Conformity and Collectivism with David Mamet
- “Celebrities unhinged.” The 20 Dumbest Hollywood Hatemongers – The Top Five
- “I know that the truth is on my side.” Prager U Video: What the Soviet Union Taught Me About Freedom
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.