Good morning, kids. Thursday and there was another shooting incident this time at a Tulsa, OK medical center. Five dead including the gunman, as well as multiple injuries. The media is likely not going to be all over this since the shooter has been identified as “a Black male between 35-40 years old.” If it doesn’t further the narrative or sends the wrong signals, it’s to be embargoed or otherwise rewritten if possible. You know the drill.
No matter. The constant drumbeat of guns, the Second Amendment and the NRA among other straw men as the cause(s) of mass shootings has always been loud in the wake of these incidents. But Uvalde has cranked it up to a whole new level. Why? Aside from being used as a distraction from the disaster of the Sponge Brain Shits Pants era, for whatever reason, the self-evident logic that guns cannot kill unless a human being pulls the trigger has finally sunk in to the populace at large. And that has caused said populace to want to ask the question of motive. Yes, you’d have to be out of your mind to kill someone let alone nearly two dozen unarmed children. But how did you get to be crazy in the first place? That is a question that the Left does not even want asked, let alone answered. And not only the Left, but too many supposed “conservatives” who get a slice of the grift for playing along.
The shooters, the mass murderers, even most of the terrorists, and essentially all violent criminals (plus many drugs addicts and a majority of the homeless) share this one quality: they are all fatherless.
And no, fatherlessness is not intractable. These destructive and self-destructive adolescents are not victims of impersonal forces that defy remedy — still less of “irresponsible” fathers who “abandon” them, as the political class invariably reports without evidence. These falsehoods provide the politicians with excuses to throw up their hands in despair or devise useless, self-serving programs that actually make the problem worse. The shooters are the products of government policies that intentionally remove children from their fathers and proliferate single-mother homes. They are the offspring of the two hatcheries that breed fatherless children: the welfare state and the divorce industry.
The social science is unequivocal. Virtually every major social pathology can be laid at the door of fatherless homes and communities — not race, not poverty. Single parent homes. That means crime, truancy, addiction, and more single parents.
Decade after decade, the problem only worsens until we are left with not only social chaos, but, increasingly, political chaos, too, and even tyranny. It is easily demonstrable that the BLM riots in 2020 that prepared the way for the leftist takeover of the U.S. government were perpetrated by dysfunctional, violent, and fatherless adolescents.
. . . Conservatives do have a better explanation readily at hand — the only one. It is a stock conservative platitude that family breakdown will mean civilizational breakdown. Yet now that it is happening, they ignore the fulfillment of their own prophecies. Instead, they enact pointless programs designed by the liberals: fatherhood and marriage “promotion,” psychotherapy, child support enforcement, and other make-work for functionaries.
Why? Because “fatherhood” and “pro-family” groups also make money on these programs that do more harm than good. Because Republican lawyers (including “Christian” ones) amass huge sums looting families through divorce. Because conservative leaders fear feminists and lack the spine to stand up to them. Because vast powers accrue to judicial operators, including Republican ones, as the divorce juggernaut systematically rolls over every limitation on expanding judicial power.
This is quite a good essay but the author does not even mention the weekly Uvaldes happening in inner cities from coast to coast that has been going on for years. Horrible and horrendous as these mass shootings are, despite happening more and more frequently since the name Columbine ingrained itself on our collective memories, they are statistically rare occurrences. Fatherlessness, and all the other pathologies that go along with it are a direct outgrowth of the massive welfare state created by LBJ in 1965. Whether LBJ believed “the (you-know-whos) will be voting for us for 200 years” because their lives would have been improved or because he knew they’d be re-enslaved via the welfare state is irrelevant.
Nearly 60 years on, black America has been devastated and now, thanks to radical feminism, radical homosexuality and radical transexuality, the traditional family — with the traditional male at the head of the table — has been targeted for termination. We are starting to reap the whirlwind of psychological and even physical castration of men and boys who have been demonized, marginalized and stripped of any meaning, purpose or even dignity in this topsy turvy society that the radical left have created.
Does this excuse the actions of this shooter and all the other shooters? No. Just as the gun didn’t shoot itself, neither did “society” pull the trigger. But society, mostly of “The Great” variety surely did play a significant role in creating the monsters that perpetrate these acts, whether its Uvalde, Columbine, Marjorie Stoneman Douglas HS, or Cabrini Green, Compton, East St. Louis or half a hundred other hell holes that make Mogadishu look like the Hamptons by comparison.
Along with every other issue that, sooner or later, is turning into an existential crisis, who will pick up the mantle and call out the Left on their hypocrisy and culpability? Andrew Breitbart’s axiom of politics being downstream of culture is certainly in effect here, just as it is with abortion, transgenderism and other issues that are political winners for our side not just with the base but with growing numbers of disaffected Democrats. If you think it’s the GOP, think again.
Usually, it’s the typical cast of characters who attempt to strip Americans of our constitutional rights: Democrats like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer. But this time, instead of standing firm against the slimy hands of Washington’s most politically shameless, unprincipled Republicans are also rallying to support a new national gun control regime, with the potential for a renewed federal assault weapons ban, more unconstitutional background checks, and a national red flag law.
We ignore the crisis that sees men commit suicide at ever-increasing rates or succumb to drug abuse and porn addiction while savvy young women graduate from college in disproportionate numbers. Trained from childhood to be entitled and unrealistic about relationships, their fertility and the sacrifices and joys of motherhood, many become bitter and blame men for their confusion.
Along the way, we emasculate the institutions that were necessarily masculine for our protection, notably the military. As an example, on Wednesday, the US Marines celebrated Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Intersex Pride Month by tweeting a picture of a combat helmet adorned with rainbow-colored bullets.
So, what do men do? They recoil and retreat. They leave the stage for hysterical epsilon men like Beto O’Rourke who whine and posture but can’t protect a thing.
Then when we need strong, quick-thinking Gary Cooper to save us from outlaws, he’s nowhere to be found.
He has been rendered extinct, leaving 19 kids to be slaughtered inside a classroom while men and women wearing the legacy costume of toxic masculinity stand around waiting for orders.
“We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise,” C.S. Lewis foretold in his dystopian 1943 book The Abolition of Man.
“We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.”
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Tulsa Police Department reported that five people were killed, including the shooter, during the attack on the Natalie Building on the St. Francis Hospital Campus.” Shooter Opens Fire at Tulsa Medical Facility, Multiple Casualties Reported
* * * * *
- “Leftists are patient , however, and Biden will no doubt try again to promote his amendments or push his internationalist agenda in another way so it’s worth looking at what he tried to do. Biden still has plenty of time to bribe foreign leaders with foreign aid and other goodies to win their support. His WHO defeat is likely only temporary.” The WHO’s Pandemic Power Grab
- “It is probably safe to say that no American president has done so many different things badly at the same time and seemed so utterly unconcerned about the consequences of his actions or even willingness to take responsibility for the consequences of his actions.” Is Biden the Worst [so-called quote-unquote] “president” in U.S. History? He’s Doing His Best to Earn the Title.
- Miranda Devine: “’We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise,’ C.S. Lewis foretold in his dystopian 1943 book The Abolition of Man. “We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.’” Where Are the Men of Courage? They’re Gone Thanks to “Toxic Masculinity”
- Daniel Greenfield: “Liberal Jews and their politicians are vanishing.” The Last Jewish Congressman in New York
SECOND AMENDMENT, UVALDE MASS MURDER
- “The chief of the Uvalde CISD Police provided an initial interview but has not responded to a request for a follow-up interview with the Texas Rangers that was made two days ago.”Report: Uvalde Police and School District Stopped Cooperating With School Shooting Investigation
- “It is an epidemic – the gun violence we are seeing across the country and we have to do something.” Video: White House Says Executive Action On Gun Control Coming
- “A compromise entails giving up something to get something, striking a deal. That’s not what’s happening here. This is just surrender.” There Is No Bipartisan Gun “Compromise” in the Works, Just GOP Capitulation
- “Americans are craving genuine leadership. They won’t get that with weak-kneed Republicans who are looking for openings to compromise with the Democrats on our constitutional rights.” The Biggest Threat to the Second Amendment? RINOs
- David Harsnyi: “Buyback programs exemplify the downside of focusing on guns rather than criminals. What they do not do, as virtually every study on the program has shown, is mitigate criminality or suicide.” Newsom’s Gun Buyback Program Makes Zero Sense
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Biden’s VP blames ‘assault weapons’ for the actions of criminals and terrorists. Kamala and the AK-47 Killer
- “All the fentanyl you want.” Tucker Carlson Calls Out Canada For Banning Guns But Legalizing Fentanyl
- Wayne Allyn Root: “Leftists will be shocked and horrified.” The 12 Lessons Every Conservative Patriot Learned From the Tragic Texas School Shooting
- “Democrats deny it, and Republicans refuse to do anything about it.” The Real Reason Why Mass Shooters Kill
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Would-be assassin John Hinckley Jr. will go free June 15.” The Crazed Gunman Who Shot Ronald Reagan Will Be a Free Man
- “Serial looter committed serious crimes, never spent a day in prison.” One Man’s Case Shows Why the Looting Isn’t Going To Stop Any Time Soon
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- “All of the crises the Biden [junta] created are converging and could cause food insecurity for the first time in the living memories of many Americans.” Get Ready for $1 Per Egg: USDA Forecast Predicts Highest Food Inflation Since 1980
- “You better brace yourself.” Billionaire Banker Says Economic ‘Hurricane’ Is Heading For US
- “One executive said they knew right away that the Abbott formula plant closure in February would be a problem.” Joe Biden Admits He Did Not Realize Seriousness of Infant Formula Shortage Soon Enough
- “The graph showed the price of one gallon of gas declining from $3.40 to $3.38 by Nov. 29. The average price of gasoline hit $4.62 on Memorial Day. Gas prices are up more than 92% since Biden took office. Gas prices in California hit a high of $7.25, according. to the New York Post.” Tweet From Democrats Comes Back to Bite Them in the Ass Six Months Later
- “I refuse to entertain the ‘He feels your pain’ musings of the underling for an increasingly senescent, scheming mediocrity who made himself rich suckling on the government teat.”Another Embarrassing Jean-Pierre Gaffe as She Tries, Fails to Cover for Biden’s White Privilege
- The meeting at the White House and the Yellen apology tour are not really about addressing inflation. They are part of an effort to “contain the political damage caused by inflation,” as the Washington Post put it. The aim was for the White House to “demonstrate to the public that it is responding to its concerns.” Janet Yellen’s Apology Tour
- “So, while no trend has emerged, it’s still something to keep an eye on, and it continues to cause more stress on an already overburdened domestic food supply system.” Update on Food Plants Blowing Up: More Explosions, More Stress on Domestic Food Supply
- “Since the Tea Party arose in reaction to runaway spending and Obamacare, the national debt has more than doubled, from less than $12 trillion in 2009 to more than $30 trillion today.” Biden’s Shameless Portrayal of Himself as a Deficit Hawk
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The decision was somewhat unusual, with Democrat Justice Elena Kagan joining Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch, and Republican Justices Amy Coney Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh voting with Chief Justice John Roberts, Sonia Sotomayor and Stephen Breyer. The decision was a blow to Texans who, under the bill signed into law last year by Gov. Greg Abbott, would have had recourse against the biased enforcement of rules on social media platforms that have ultimately silenced conservatives.” Supreme Court Blocks Texas Law on Big Tech Censorship
- “Despite the media’s attempts to retroactively paint Sussmann’s trial as a nothingburger, Durham’s criminal charges against the lawyer provided the public with crucial evidence proving Clinton’s interference in the lead-up to the 2016 election.” Corrupt Media Suddenly Covers Michael Sussmann’s Acquittal After Ignoring His Criminal Trial For Weeks
- “The Gun Violence Archive misrepresents shootings in the U.S. to serve the Left’s political ends.” Mass Shootings: The Media Misinformation Campaign
- “The FDA Commissioner’s embarrassing lecture on ‘misinformation.'” Physician, Heal Thyself!
- “The topic that continues to not be mentioned.” The Media’s Holiday Narrative: All Guns, No Abortion
- “The entire farce once again underscores the lightening scope of censorship, where Big Tech and other political interest groups can step in to stop a conversation between two icons being broadcast in America, a country founded on freedom of speech.” Mike Tyson Podcast With Alex Jones Censored After Pressure From Big Tech
- “The attack began shortly after the start of the live-stream of Daily Wire’s Backstage program, which preceded the premiere and featured Daily Wire hosts discussing the making and meaning of the film. Many users encountered difficulty accessing the live-stream due to the malicious event.” The Daily Wire Comes Under “Sustained DDoS Attack” Intended to “Disrupt” Premiere of What is a Woman?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “America’s enemies are targeting our porous border as the most effective way to get its agents into the country.” More Proof the Border Is a National Security Issue
- Send them all to Bernie’s mansions! Biden Opens U.S. Borders to 44,000 Ukrainians – Exceeding Population of Burlington, Vermont
- I guess the Agriculture Dept. will be training spies now, right? Dept. of Homeland Security—Responsible for Securing Border—Advises Women: “Eat a Healthy and Balanced Diet”
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- Unless and until people restore enough of their stolen liberty to thwart the march toward globalist domination. GOOD NEWS! WHO Not Expecting “At This Moment” for Monkeypox to Reach Pandemic Level
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “In an appeal filed hours before the deadline, the Justice Department argued that the CDC’s 2021 mask mandate was ‘within’ the agency’s legal authority.” Justice Department Asks Court to Reinstate Chinese COVID-19 Travel Mask Mandate
- “One of the issues … it’s less about mandates on the plane than it is about who has the right and the authority and the capability of making public health decisions.” Fauci Admits Fight Over Travel Mask Mandate Is All About Hoarding Power
- “It’s not over.” Chinese COVID Restrictions Are Coming Back
- “Plaintiffs each have sincere religious beliefs that prohibit them from receiving the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine,” the lawsuit reads. Air Force Members File Lawsuit Over Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “California scraps plans for a desalination plant and intends to tear down four dams.” Green Justice Policies Could Cause Desertification of California
- “It’s a masochistic one, to boot.” The Carbon Tax Pipe Dream
- “There is good reason to be wary of government efforts to force this technology onto the masses.” Unsafe At Any Speed? Electric Cars Keep Catching Fire
- “Today marks the first official day of hurricane season, and with it, new risks to a power grid already on edge.” Americans Bracing For Summer Blackouts Better Hope For Tame Hurricanes
- “Never in history has a civilization willfully embarked on destroying its own material foundations.” Green Energy Chickens Coming Home to Roost
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Critics of the [junta’s] decision said it could unnecessarily harm disadvantaged students. Christian K-12 schools that participate in the NSLP can apply for a religious exemption, but public and nonreligious private schools must follow the new rules or lose their funding.” No Free Lunch: Biden Junta Will Pull Meal Funding for Schools That Don’t Comply With Its LGBT Agenda
- “New York State throws obstacles in the way of mayoral control of city schools.” Thwarting Real Education Reform
- “A new study shows that public schools are highly segregated, while polls reveal that educational freedom is more popular than ever.” School Choice and Segregation: Fact and Fiction
- “We are the arbiters.” Nazi Collaborator Soros Prosecutor Says He Won’t Enforce Abortion Laws if Roe is Overturned
- “The only two Republicans who did not sign the letter were Sens. Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska.” (I didn’t even have to read the article to predict that one – jjs) 48 Senate Republicans Tell Schumer They Will Block Any Bill Undermining Hyde Amendment
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “It was not the verdict, however, that confirmed that the FBI belongs to career bureaucrats, high-powered D.C. elites who revolve in and out of the government as political appointees, and the families and friends of all the above. Rather, it was the speed with which the acquittal came, coupled with the in-court testimony and other evidence exposed by the special counsel throughout the prosecution that proved the FBI isn’t America’s anymore.” The Special Counsel Proved the FBI Belongs to the Swamp
- Defendant or prosecutor, it doesn’t matter. If you’re not on the Left’s side, you’re shit out of luck in “the District of Corruption,” as one observer put it. The D.C. Swamp – A Place Where Only Leftists Like Sussmann Get a Jury of Their Peers
- “Tuesday’s verdict comes as no surprise to those who know the truth about the Watergate trials.” Sussmann and the Bias of D.C. Juries
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- I am selective about the messages that I create or promote – while I will serve anyone I am always careful to avoid communicating ideas or messages, or promoting events, products, services, or organizations, that are inconsistent with my religious beliefs.” SCOTUS Case: Christian Artist Forced to Create Designs That Violate Her Beliefs About Marriage
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Hunter Biden is a sick man, that much is clear. And I know he and his dad are close, but one report suggested something that is just weird.” Um…Did Hunter Biden Send Joe Biden Porn Links?
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- In a letter sent on May 26 to the Federal Election Commission, Swalwell’s campaign lawyer said Swalwell receives “many invitations” to travel overseas because of his status as a “well-known member of Congress” and position in Democratic Party leadership. The lawyer urged the expansion of an FEC rule that allows candidates to use campaign funds to pay for nannies during campaign events and fundraisers. Nanny State: Fang-Fang Bang-Bang Swalwell Wants To Use Campaign Cash To Pay Babysitters During His Overseas Work Trips
- “Jay Chen thrice voted to raise tuition at local college, now blames student loan debt ‘crisis’ on skyrocketing costs.” This California Dem Hates Increased Tuition Costs, Except at the College That Pays Him
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The path to the 2024 presidential election will be shaped entirely by how things look for Donald Trump in the wake of the 2022 midterms.” Trumpology
- “What kind of president could expect to survive politically when everything he touches brings more pain for the American people?” Help! The (Pretend) President’s Fallen and Can’t Get Up!
- “The country’s growing number of political ‘tribes’ is damaging its unique sense of national belonging.” Another Biden Fail: Unity Index Shows Divisions Deepening — I&I/TIPP Poll
- But SCOTUS “paused the counting of some mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania.” PA GOP Senate Primary Candidate McCormick Wants Ballots Recounted by Hand in 12 Counties
- “Businessman Perry Johnson was one of five Republican candidates looking to take on incumbent Democrat Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer but whose petition sheets were found to have thousands of fraudulent or invalid signatures. The candidates were deemed ineligible to appear on the primary ballot after the Board of State Canvassers deadlocked on May 26, the AP reported.” (the gall of this after what happened on election night in 2020 – jjs) Judge Removes Republican From Ballot In Key Gubernatorial Race
- “A shocking new poll puts Republican Christine Drazan just slightly ahead of Democrat Tina Kotek in the Oregon governor’s race.” (Dao-Min Yen will “tamp on” that – jjs) Shock Poll: Republican Leads Oregon Governor Race
- “Data shows San Francisco has 7,754 homeless people. Only 400 of them fall under the transgender category. What about the other 7,354 homeless people?” CA Gov. Candidate Lashes Out at San Francisco Mayor’s Plan to Only Tackle Transgender Homelessness
- “Why the rich Harvard grad in cargo shorts wants to punish poor people.” Obese Stroke Survivor John Fetterman Thinks He Knows What’s Best for Your Health
- “Describes Paul as ‘the person who singlehandedly blocked an antilynching act from being federal law’ despite the fact Paul co-sponsored the anti-lynching bill that became federal law.” Video: Rand Paul’s Democrat Opponent Dons a NOOSE to Suggest Senator Supports LYNCHING
- “The welfare of our citizens is being sacrificed for the Democrat Party’s political gain.” How the Democrats Defraud Black America
- Charlie Kirk: “A true America First platform is the only way forward.” The Origins of the New Right – And its Future
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Agatha — the strongest hurricane to hit Mexico’s Pacific coast in the month of May since record-keeping began in 1949 — made landfall as a category two hurricane Monday.” At Least 11 Dead, 33 More Missing After Hurricane Agatha Slams Mexico
- “A pathetic slap in the face.” Dissidents Blast Biden’s Tepid Support for Iranian Protesters
- Daniel Greenfield: “Confronting the forgotten history of Muslim occupation of Israel.”Liberating Our Jerusalem
- “Struggling to stay relevant — via Islamic supremacist bravado.” Hassan Nasrallah, the Miles Gloriosus, Boasts of His Victories
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “WalletHub used five metrics to rank 182 U.S. cities as the best places to raise children: family fun, health and safety, education and child care, affordability, and socioeconomics. Detroit ranked dead last in an aggregation of those metrics.” City Run by Democrats for 60 Straight Years Ranked Worst Place To Raise Family
- “It’s the only way to prevent more travesties like the Sussmann case.” Drain the Swamp, Move Them Out
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The move comes even as Canada, and British Columbia especially, is in the midst of a growing opioid crisis, but the province actually cited that crisis as one of the reasons it requested the exemption.” Canadian Province Decriminalizes Opioids, Other Drugs, Despite Overdose Deaths Nearly Doubling
- “New York subway-ad campaigns on fentanyl and pot endorse destructive social norms.”Empowering Addiction
- “Most studies of alleged discrimination in medical care document racial disparities in clinical results, not biased treatment.” Different Outcomes, Not Different Treatment
- “The effects of new variants of marijuana aren’t a joke. This issue is deadly serious, and decriminalizing marijuana won’t fix it.” The Return of Reefer Madness
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “If you had every kid in America had a loving father in the home, we would have far, far fewer problems that we would have to deal with as a society.” DeSantis: Fatherlessness is to Blame For Far Too Many of Society’s Problems
- “In a new poem, a gender-bending minister for the nation’s third-largest denomination says that queerness is divine.” Methodist Church’s First Drag Queen Pastor: “God Is Nothing”
- “Musk has been criticized before regarding his opinions on the LGBT community, and many feel he should have been more careful with this latest post.” Elon Musk Sparks Outrage With LGBT Pride Tweet
- “The San Francisco Police Department responded by refusing to participate.” San Francisco Pride Bans Police Uniforms At Parade While Other Attendees Prepare To March Naked
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The #metoo movement reached its nadir in the confirmation hearings of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who faced absurd accusations of having been a gang rapist in high school, decades before. But its real undoing came in the 2020 presidential campaign, when Democrats — with rare exceptions — ignored credible accusations by a former staffer for Joe Biden, Tara Reade, who claimed that he had sexually assaulted her in the 1990s.” Johnny Depp Verdict Marks End of ‘Believe All Women’ in Hollywood
- “Though the system purports to be objective, Oaks and other Republican state treasurers contend that progressive ESG metrics are giving investment funds an excuse to discriminate against states with conservative values.” Wall Street is “Trying to Punish” Middle America for Religious and Cultural Views Through Woke Investing, Republican State Treasurers Warn
- “They spit in your face constantly.” Woke NASCAR Blasted Over Pride Month Tweet
HITHER & YON
- “Spacek and Simmons power Amazon’s thoughtful science fiction yarn.” Night SkyDemands, and Rewards, Your Patience
- “From George Shadroui, a fresh angle on the phenomenon that was WFB.” Celebrating William F. Buckley
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.