Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and once again, we have been forced to watch a rerun of “The Thing’s Speech.” A nation already suffering under the ideologically-driven, manifest incompetence of an illegitimate junta hell bent on tearing us apart for fun and profit is forced to endure the embodiment of a (barely) walking insult to everything that is good, right, just and pure.
“This isn’t about taking away anyone’s rights,” Biden claimed before rattling off a list of ways that he wanted to take away people’s Second Amendment rights.
Biden called for banning semi-automatic long guns, which are extremely popular in the United States, banning what he claimed were “high-capacity magazines,” enacting red flag laws that strip Americans of due process, and going after gun manufacturers.
“We need to ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines,” Biden said. “And if we can’t ban assault weapons, then we should raise the age to purchase them from 18 to 21, strengthen the background checks.”
Raising the age needed to buy firearms would not have stopped nine of the 10 worst mass shootings in U.S. history as all of the shooters, except for two, were 21-years-old or older. Of the two shooters who were under 21, one of them, the man responsible for the Sandy Hook shooting, stole the weapons that he used from his parents.
Biden politicized recent tragedies to attack Republican lawmakers while his [junta] has struggled to manage numerous crises that have erupted under his leadership, including the crisis at the southern border, baby formula shortage, skyrocketing inflation, soaring fuel costs, and so on.
Same thing with the leaked Roe v. Wade decision which is probably going to be officially announced any day now. That was a pre-planned op to attempt to stave off disaster for the Democrats come next November. A look at the polls shows it did nothing. In fact, several GOP states to their credit have doubled down on passing their own highly restrictive abortion laws, even near across the board bans. That should be a clue to the national party about both the mood of the nation as well as political strategy. Should be.
Let’s be real; this junta and everyone that works for or supports it has demonstrated quite clearly their willingness and even a fundamentalist zeal to impose their will on us. Over the course of decades, we have now fallen to the level where the once unthinkable — stolen elections, rigged kangaroo courts and show trials, state-sanctioned persecution of political enemies, along with intimidation, coercion and censorship in the private sector — is now the norm. The only thing perhaps that prevents them from just openly dissolving the fig leaf of the republic that remains and instituting a dictatorship is the knowledge that the two thirds of this country that opposes them are armed to the teeth.
I used to think that they’d be crazy if they tried to disarm us, but then again the thought of them actually doing all of the aforementioned banana republic madness was equally unimaginable. And yet, they did it and rub our faces in it every damn day since. So, here they are once again eager to untuck their tranny wee-wees and slap them on a live third rail. In all fairness, while Democrats may have suffered at the polls for passing gun control laws in one form or another, the mission to degrade the 2-A was nevertheless accomplished. Even if they lose an election here or there, it makes no difference. They play the long game and they’ve played it quite well.
But as I alluded to earlier, with people’s savings getting wiped out and with shortages of food and fuel getting worse, (while becoming more and more expensive when they are available), while most decent people are shocked and horrified about Uvalde, their focus is not on it. In fact, imagine the idiotic riots that break out in department stores when they open the doors on Black Friday. And that’s just for Cabbage Patch dolls and three-packs of tube sox. What do you think will be number one on everyone’s Christmas list when more than just infant formula runs out and we have bread lines?
Imagine the mostly peaceful terrorists of BLM coming not just to torch a local Walmart or Best Buy, but coming to your house to raid your refrigerator. Think that that can’t happen here? Again, I refer you to what has happened here.
For now, let’s put the dystopian imagery aside and return once again to the GOP. If Murkowski and Collins are willing to join the Dems (assuming they are not part of them in real terms anyway) vis a vis Roe, you can bet your ass they will cave on the gun-grabbing. In any case, despite the granular procedural crap, the overall theme, just like every other issue, should not only be a full-throated opposition to the Democrats but an indictment of them, their policies and their morality.
Whatever transpires from this, and I’d like to think that this too will blow over especially once the Roe decision is released, if the Democrats do indeed shoot their wad, pun intended, and actually attempt to grab our guns, it will be the GOP’s trademark fecklessness that will have lit the fuse of whatever happens next. That said, will even this be enough to cause an unthinkable reaction among the citizenry, again bearing in mind what was once unthinkable is, to the Left, a day at the office?
PS: John Hinckley Jr., the psycho who shot Ronald Reagan and crippled James Brady is to be released from prison, a week after Manson Family slaughterer Patricia Krenwinkel gets paroled. But let’s disarm America. For the children!
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY“With new information from testimony in the Sussmann trial and the demise of the Russian Collusion narrative, it’s time for a new look at the untimely death of Seth Rich.”
Who Really Killed Seth Rich?
Julie Kelly: “Classified information was leaked to the media by several Obama intelligence officials. But no one will be punished.”
Another Justice Department Fail: The Flynn Unmasking
- “[Criminal, dirty old bastard dementia patient] Biden stated that the Second Amendment is ‘not absolute,’ then segued into a gun control push that included at least eight different gun law proposals. Biden Calls for National Red Flag Laws, “Assault Weapons” Ban, Gun Storage Laws, Ability to Sue Gun Makers
- “Biden politicized recent tragedies to attack Republican lawmakers while his [junta] has struggled to manage numerous crises that have erupted under his leadership, including the crisis at the southern border, baby formula shortage, skyrocketing inflation, soaring fuel costs, and so on. Biden’s call for restricting the rights of law abiding Americans comes as his own son, Hunter Biden, has been accused of committing a felony by lying on a background check form to illegally purchase a firearm.” Biden Claims Gun Control Not About “Taking Away” Rights Before Listing Ways He Wants To Take Away Rights
* * * * *
- “What the un-American Left really wants is to destroy the American people’s right to self-defense.” (personally and politically, which is really one in the same – jjs) Yes, They’re Coming for Your Guns
- Daniel Greenfield: “Is it more moral to own a gun or to pay someone else to do it for you?”The Moral Idiocy of Gun Control
- Glenn H. Reynolds: ” . . .when the facts come in, it invariably turns out that the tragedy doesn’t stem from a spiritual failing in America but rather from the fact that some (most?) of our institutions are run by creeps, crooks and incompetents. . . Our ruling class keeps failing, and somehow it’s supposed to be because of Americans’ moral failings. But if Americans have a moral failing, it’s in tolerating rule by the cast of clowns in charge of our institutions.” School Shootings Show Our Leaders, Not Americans, Are the Moral Failures
- “As we learned from Fauci, ‘follow the science’ now means ‘follow the progressive agenda.'”No More Debating Gun Control. It’s Science!
- “[Thug Maoist Mondaire] Jones is co-sponsoring a bill that would add four justices to the Supreme Court and has called on Senate Democrats to eliminate the parliamentary procedure to pass legislation that would nationalize election laws.” Democrat Thug Promises to “Abolish” the Filibuster and “Expand” the Supreme Court if He Doesn’t Get His Way on Gun Control
- “The legislation would require school employees who carry a firearm to obtain 24 hours of training. Employees will also be required to receive eight hours per year of recertification training.” Ohio GOP Governor Expected To Sign Bill Allowing Armed Teachers, School Employees
- “The expected move by DeSantis comes after he signed into law back in April a bill that stripped Walt Disney Co. from being able to govern the land where the Disney World theme park is located.” DeSantis to Veto $35 Million Tampa Bay Rays Facility Over Team’s Anti-Gun Statement
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “All the reparations recommendations will do is permit grifters to continue grifting.”California Task Force Releases Divisive and Disgraceful Reparations Report
- “‘Reparations Task Force’ recommends free health care, child support forgiveness for black residents.” (also, white people must walk in the street, bow respectfully and tip their hat to passing blacks – jjs) The 8 Most Insane Proposals in California’s 492-Page Reparations Report
- “Democrat task force asserts California is racist.” California Progressives Use Reparations Report to Enact Intersectional Agenda
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- “Way more Biden can do.” (Khanna is a Marxist; I shudder at his suggestions – jjs) Democrat Ro Khanna Slams Joe Biden for 40-Year-High Inflation
- “Inflation hit a 40-year-record high under the Biden [junta]. Many economists, including former Obama administration advisers, have blamed the sky-high inflation numbers on Biden’s policies. While the president in a May 30 op-ed acknowledged the country’s economic woes, he blamed inflation on Vladimir Putin, energy markets, and supply chains.”Retirement Rescheduled: Bidenflation Prevents Americans From Living Out Their Golden Years
- “The current situation is untenable,” said Konar in his Apr. 27 testimony, which was largely ignored by the liberal media. Under the worst-case scenario, he added, it “would be an absolute catastrophe,” and “equal to removing 10% of the trucks from the road today.”Federal Testimony: Limits on Diesel Additive Distribution May Lead to Serious Food, Product Shortages This Fall, “Absolute Catastrophe”
- “Luckily Biden’s attempt to pass the buck doesn’t seem to be fooling anyone– a new poll by the Trafalgar Group found that 60 percent of Americans believe Biden’s policies are primarily to blame for our current economic woes. That bodes well for the midterm elections and, if it holds, for the elections in 2024.” Seven-Dollar Gas Just Around the Corner
- “The federal nutrition program’s exclusive contracts with states means Abbott’s Similac is the most widely used formula in 34 states and the District of Columbia. It also means smaller formula makers have a harder time competing for market share.” Report: Baby Formula Storage Worsening, Low-Income Families Hit Hardest
- “Wirepoints, an Illinois-based research organization, took a look at the latest migration data released by the IRS and drew some conclusions that should leave Democrat-run states in a cold sweat, wondering how they’ll ever be able to maintain their profligacy.” New Analysis Details Enormous Economic Consequences as Earners Flee Blue States for Red
- “Short answer: CBDCs, no. Private digital currencies, it depends.” Crypto in Crisis: Are Digital Currencies the Answer?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “White Supremacy is clearly a factor.” (see the following link – jjs) NYC Assemblyman Blames Tulsa Shooting on White Supremacy But Gunman Was Black
- The gunman was black. The doctor was black and the other three victims white, so down the memory hole this goes. Tulsa Gunman Targeted Doctor Who Had Operated on Him: Cops
- “Washington House Bill 1054, which Governor Jay Inslee (D.) signed into law last year, has banned police from pursuing traffic violators in their cruisers, unless the officer is granted permission by a supervisor or the perpetrator is suspected of being under the influence or having committed a violent offense, is causing imminent danger, or must be identified.”Drivers in Washington State Don’t Have To Stop for Cops Anymore
- “A lot of good cops are going to be pushed out over this, but at least criminals will be referred to by their preferred pronouns.” Biden’s Trans Policies Are Putting Men in Women’s Prisons and Kicking Christians Out of Law Enforcement
- “New York’s Raise the Age law has led to an impossibly convoluted—and contradictory—system for handling youth offenders.” Making Justice Impossible to Serve
- “We are losing this war.” Opium’s Revenge
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “To protect animals, taxpayers, scientific inquiry, and public health, we need more free speech, now more than ever.” Fauci’s Animal Testing Shielded by Censorship and Disinformation
- According to a report from the Times of London, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) changed a rape victim’s statement because they were worried about backlash if they published her testimony verbatim because she “misgendered” her rapist. The Trans Movement Has the Media So Terrified That They’re Protecting Rapists
- “What does matter to the rest of America is the pitiful state of elite journalism that enables such a weighty claim as sexual violence to be published unchallenged.” The Real Loser in the Johnny Depp V. Amber Heard Defamation Drama is The Washington Post
- Jeffrey Lord: “Yet again, the Left stands up for fascism.” Leftist LGBT Network Tries to Silence Bill Maher
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Illegal immigrants account for two-thirds of growth in foreign-born population, study shows.” Biden’s Border Crisis Puts Country on Pace for Largest Foreign-Born Population in US History
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “After Massachusetts confirmed the first case in the U.S. on May 18th, at least 19 other cases have been reported in 10 other states.” Likely Monkeypox Cases Reported in THESE Major U.S. Cities
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “It’s time for some healthy skepticism.” Will Monkeypox Replace Chinese COVID as the Next Great Democrat Scam?
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Congress recognized the importance of letting doctors be doctors and expressly prohibited the FDA from interfering with the practice of medicine,” he said. “That is exactly what the FDA has done time and time again throughout this pandemic, assuming authority it doesn’t have and trying to insert itself in the medical decisions of Americans everywhere.” Doctors Sue FDA Over Its “Crusade to Halt the Use of Ivermectin to Treat [Chinese] COVID”
- “The absurdity and injustice of this is even more pronounced considering the vast evidence now available to show the [Chinese] COVID shots don’t provide any real protection while carrying a potential health risk to those that take it. The link above, from May 11, 2022, provides links to a lot of this research. Here are just a few more examples, published in only the past few weeks.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Long Beach to Discriminate Against Any Employee Who Refuses Chinese COVID Jab
- Karol Markowicz: “There has never been any science to suggest masking any children, much less small children, was a good idea. But for the kids learning language, learning how to read facial expressions, learning how to emote in the world, to still be masking when no one else has to, shows a deep disregard for children as a whole.” Mask Hysteria! Hey NYC Parents, It’s Time to Mouth Off About Nonsensical Toddler Mandates
- “The school had an opportunity to bring this community together. They had the opportunity to show these kids compassion. Instead, they showed them what goes wrong when someone holds too much power. They will remember this lesson forever.” Shameful: California High School Bars Unvaccinated Students From Attending Graduation Ceremonies
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “MIT’s reintroduction of the SAT into admissions is a welcome development, but it doesn’t go far enough.” Academics Alone
- “A new study shows that public schools are highly segregated, while polls reveal that educational freedom is more popular than ever.” School Choice and Segregation: Fact and Fiction
- ” . . . what is even more horrifying, the board is doing this to maintain its ability to provide pornography to young children. To this school board, allowing the queer sexual agenda to warp children is of prime importance, so important that it justifies blacklisting and censorship.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Teacher Fired in Retaliation for Speaking Out at School Board Meeting
- “[Tracing] the Court’s decision in Roe to the earlier decision in Griswold v. Connecticut in which the Court suddenly discovered a Constitutional ‘right to privacy’ hiding in the ‘penumbras’ and ’emanations’ of the Bill of Rights, and then claimed that within that unspecified ‘right to privacy’ lurked the highly specific right to birth control–and then later, in Roe, to abortion. (excerpted from David Horowitz’s bestselling book Dark Agenda)” The Political and Cultural Fallout From Roe v. Wade
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- 80 million votes — cast by 800 actual people. REPORT: Arizona Democrat Pleads Guilty To Alleged Ballot Collecting Operation During 2020 Election
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The sentencing is scheduled to run concurrently with Avenatti’s sentencing in a separate Nike case that will include two and a half years to be served after his first sentence is complete.” (meh, it’s Club Fed and he’ll be out for good behavior in less than two years – jjs)“Disgraced Lawyer,” Creepy Porn Shyster Michael Avenatti Sentenced To Four Years In Prison
- “But Durham probe is still exposing the Clinton campaign’s Russian collusion hoax.” (will these muffled facts outweigh the screaming words “Not Guilty?” – jjs) Stacked Jury Acquits Hillary Clinton Campaign Operative
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Siblani, who urged Arabs last month to fight Israel with ‘stones’ and ‘guns,’ has lobbied DHS for years to appoint a liaison between the agency and Michigan’s robust Arab community. He praised Mayorkas after he announced the position on March 30.” Hamas-Loving, Israel-Hating Newspaper Publisher Successfully Lobbies Biden Junta To Create Muslim Outreach Post
- Robert Spencer: “Managing the fall guy is proving difficult.” Wait — Doesn’t Joe Biden Know He’s a Puppet? (weird link: try this instead – https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/06/wait-—-doesnt-joe-biden-know-hes-puppet-robert-spencer/ – jjs)
- “Another week of handling and mishandling and manhandling in the Biden [junta].” Five Quick Things: So Sleepy Joe Doesn’t Like Being Irrelevant, Huh?
- “Ron DeSantis represents what Republican voters have long sought in their elected leaders: someone who will take the fight to the opponents of liberty. Rather than the continual frustration of allowing the Democrats to dictate the terms of the debate, with public polling and media bias backing them up, DeSantis and his team have chosen which battles will bring victories in the culture wars, the fight for liberty, and electoral victory.” The Governing Style of Ron DeSantis: Create the Public Polling Results, Don’t Follow Them
- “Dr. Mehmet Oz, a television host and surgeon, currently leads David McCormick, a former Bush official and hedge fund executive, by fewer than 1,000 votes. Because the candidates fall within a 0.5% margin with one another, the Pennsylvania Department of State ordered a recount in accordance with commonwealth law.” Democrats Campaign Against “Scam Artist” Oz and “Wall Street Insider” McCormick Even Before Recount Declares Winner
- “Summer Lee scores a big win for the Squad and other radicals who want to take over the Democrat Party.” Freaking the Hell Out of Congress
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The intelligence report also says that Putin survived an assassination attempt back in March, after the invasion of Ukraine.” U.S. Intel: ‘Everyone Is Sensing the End Is Near’ for Putin
- “Biden and other liberal internationalists seem committed to no-questions-asked, no-strings-attached, and possibly indefinite funding.” What Is the US End Goal in Ukraine?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Airbus 330 left John F. Kennedy International Airport on April 30, carrying about 250 passengers. The plane stopped responding to air traffic controllers for approximately 10 minutes while flying over France, causing the country to engage fighter jets over terrorism fears, the outlet reported.” REPORT: Two Pilots Fell Asleep on Flight, Prompting Officials to Ready Fighter Jets to Intercept Plane
- “If someone comes to kill you, rise up and kill him first.” Khodayari’s Killing — A Message to Iran?
- FBI Director Wray: The foiled Iranian cyberattack on children’s hospital “one of the most despicable cyberattacks I’ve seen.” FBI: Iran Regime-Backed Hackers Targeted Boston Children’s Hospital
- “It is unclear if Porter, who has a history of anti-cop rhetoric and reportedly clashed with career State Department officials, is shifting elsewhere in the Biden [junta] or exiting.”State Department Dumps Anti-Cop Spox
- “China’s aggressive rhetoric over the island has increased in frequency and stridency.” Could a War in Taiwan Distract Chinese Citizens From Economic Woes? (ask the Argentinians who remember the Falklands War – jjs)
- “Theodore Roosevelt would be a better statesman to emulate.” Potemkin Village Conservative Brett Stephens Says Biden Should Channel Truman on China-Taiwan – Really?
- “The locals weren’t happy!” What Happened to This Small Village Told to Accept 1,500 “Refugees?” (see the next story for a preview – jjs)
- “Yet another French Jew is murdered in an anti-Semitic hate crime.” Open Season on the Jews of France
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Today in history, on June 3, 1098, one of Christendom’s greatest victories over the jihad took place: the liberation of the ancient Christian city of Antioch.” Antioch: Christendom’s First Great Victory Over Islam
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- Professor Mauricio Martins, who heads the study for Scripps Research, informed the National Institutes of Health of the development in a Jan. 19 email, complaining that his monkey-based research to determine why transgender women have high rates of HIV was “being twisted and berated by people who are not qualified to judge its merit.” Monkey Business: Biden Junta’s Transgender Primate Experiment in Turmoil After Free Beacon Report
- “NIH’s animal tests have become increasingly controversial in Congress and put the U.S. health agency under a microscope, particularly as questions linger about Fauci and NIH’s response to the [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic. NIH’s funding for labs in Russia and China also have generated concerns about the agency’s priorities. [Sen. Joni] Ernst’s investigation comes amid a push by lawmakers to ban Fauci’s NIAID from conducting animal tests with taxpayer funds.” NIH Under Fire for $2 Million “Painful” Experiments on Puppies
- “How natural law limits state power.” Common Good, Limited Government
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “. . . there’s a growing population of people who need mental health services at the same time that providers are most likely to mistreat patients with non-leftist views.” Leftist Extremism is Turning Therapists and Counselors Against Their Own Clients
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . this new SpaceX contract guarantees NASA enough flight capacity to keep ISS occupied, even if Starliner gets further delayed.” SpaceX Wins More NASA Manned Flights to ISS
- “. . . Ursa Major is demonstrating here again the value of freedom and competition, as well as the foolishness and negative consequences of Russia’s invasion of the Ukraine. In response to the international sanctions against it, Russia blocked future rocket engine sales to the U.S. Not only did that not get the sanctions lifted, Russia is now losing that U.S. business, as other American companies are stepping up to replace it.” Ursa Major Announces New Rocket Engine to Replace What Russia Previously Provided
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “They’re counting on the fact that the Beanie Babies with penises are going to entice your children more than anything they hear in Sunday School or in your home.” (Home Sweet Homo – jjs) Groomers Say Kids Will Be Exposed to “Nudity and Kink” at Pride Parades, But Don’t Worry, It’s “Educational”
- “A new — highly praised — novel provides tips.” How to Hate White, Christian, Heterosexual, American Men
- “It is a fraud from which our insane culture has no defense.” ‘Lia’ Thomas Is a Con Man
- “Predictably, 61 percent of Democrats are in favour of children using preferred pronouns.”Poll Finds Most Americans Reject Idea of Kids Choosing “Preferred Pronouns”
- “Long gone are the days of gay pride as a movement that claims it’s for inclusion, acceptance, and self-esteem.” The New Gay Left, and How “Pride” Became an Angry, Vicious Movement
- “You are welcome to your own proper name. But you’re not welcome to your own pronouns, nor to your own language, nor to the objective reality that lies beneath.” On the Folly of “Preferred Pronouns”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Every time someone comes up to me and says that WW helped them while they were closeted, it reminds me how special the role is.” (ugh, not her too?! – jjs) Pride Month: Lynda Carter Says if You Don’t Think “Wonder Woman” Was a “Trans Icon,” You Missed the Point
- I’d like to get rid of the GOP too, but not for the same reasons as the vile yentas.Seriously?! The View Hosts Call for Getting “Rid of the Republican Party”
- “Hollywood is wallowing in angst, and at least half of America couldn’t be happier.” Tough Week for Hollywood, Good Week for America
- Christian Toto: “Matt Walsh’s elementary question leads to larger, disturbing queries.” What Is a Woman? Delivers Shocking, Subversive Truths About the Culture
- “After winning at lower courts, the nation’s largest employer drops its case.” Walmart Settles Religious Discrimination Dispute
HITHER & YON
- “Tom Cruise’s latest blockbuster is one of the most feel-good, most patriotic, and most unapologetically American movies in a very long time.” Top Gun: Maverick Is the Movie America Needs Right Now
- “A new book chronicles a mostly forgotten episode in the songwriter’s long career.” The Dark Night of Leonard Cohen
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.